CentralReach

3.7

CentralReach offers a comprehensive, web-based practice management solution. CentralReach fully integrates scheduling, billing, tasks, time tracking, payroll, training, and record management in one easy to use system.

Work for CentralReach?

Learning about CentralReach?

CentralReach Reviews

Ask CentralReach a Question
Showing 38 CentralReach reviews
CentralReach review by Stephenie S.
Stephenie S.

"Good application, needs fine tuning"

What do you like best?

I like that I can see what my week looks like in appointments, both of my own and my supervisors'. This application makes scheduling with clients easy and billing insurance straightforward. I like that it has our organization's entire contact list too, so I can contact other therapists if needed.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app is not friendly to timesheet conversion and using it for the basic calendar scheduling alone. CR is often buggy as well and will pull up a different week when you first load the page - you have to make sure you're on the correct week when you go to make changes, it doesn't automatically go to the day you are on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Read the update emails they send every week - they're really helpful

It makes client scheduling very easy for the therapists. It makes submitting time cards/time sheets really easy too! Love that it's paperless.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CentralReach
CentralReach review by Ciara B.
Ciara B.

"Central Reach Review"

What do you like best?

Central Reach is a great platform for my clinic to collect and analyze data. I love the fact that this program automatically generates graphs based on the data; it makes it so easy! I also love how simple the data collection process is. The use of the prompting hierarchy is great and it is very easy to implement the programs without the mess of paper.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that sometimes the server has issues loading the data and other important information relating to the client. Sometimes the program can be glitchy and give us a lot of trouble at work. There is a little space before you log into CR that tells you if there is anything wrong with the software at the moment, and that is helpful. But when this is our primary method of data collection, we need to be using the most reliable software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be patient with the software and possibly have another form of data collection, just in case

We have realized that taking electronic data through Central Reach is much more effective than taking paper data. We love the fact that everything can be individually graphed, which makes the BCBAs jobs a lot easier. The RBTs really enjoy carrying around a handy tablet instead of papers and writing utensils.

What Medical Practice Management solution do you use?

"Central Reach"

What do you like best?

Central Reach is easy to use. It has been the best program I have used to collect data. The calendar feature and the learning tree feature are easy to access as well as user friendly. I would recommend this program to anyone in the field of behavior therapy.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about central reach are the outages that occur. When the outages occur it is harder to keep track of data. Sometimes the data will stop saving, but the notification that it didn’t save is so small that it goes unnoticed. Other than this, there aren’t many issues with the program.

Central reach is our data collection program. We use it for tracking behaviors and program responses from the clients we work with. It graphs our data. It makes it easy to see the progress of our clients and what they need more help with or less help.

CentralReach review by User in Individual & Family Services
User in Individual & Family Services

"CR for Data"

What do you like best?

Data is electronic. No need to carry around paperwork. Less hippa liability. Graphs data. Shows progress of client. Access and take data for multiple clients at a time.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, when refreshed CR may delete all data taken (i.e. 4 hours of data, gone). Phones are used to take data but program is not completely phone friendly. If you want to take notes on a specific data point you are able to do that within the program. But if you are going to write summary notes you need to leave the program to use a phone app to type the notes then copy and paste the information into the program. This leaves a hippa risk.

Graphs data instantly. Access and take for multiple clients at a time. Data can be seen my mulitple people at the same time. I.e. supervisors or therapists in training

CentralReach review by Keldon L.
Keldon L.

"CLient Billing "

What do you like best?

I like the ability to have all client, provider and all other pertinent documents all uploaded and housed in one crenels place. It was easy to manage and complete our weekly billing.

What do you dislike?

The program only seems to work on Google Chrome, and Chrome is rn very user friendly at times. The downloading process on Chrome vs Explorer was different and not as easy to manage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Chrome if you don’t want the site to crash, but if you use Explorer you can still manage the billing portion through the timesheets, then export the .csv file and you’ll still get all the information you need.

We have centralized the way our providers upload their billing, timesheets, progress notes and the client document so as well. We are able to go to one place instead of sift through emails just to find one document. It’s makes the work flow much easier.

CentralReach review by Carolyn B.
Carolyn B.

"Collaborative Platform"

What do you like best?

I love that we can store all client and employee information in one system, including personal, demographic, call logs, and billing. There is no need for multiple platforms, Central Reach takes care of most everything we need.

What do you dislike?

I wish they had a better scheduling system and or the ability to better track and notify when documents (licenses, insurances, etc) are expired.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great for almost everything except scheduling.

We are able to see a good overview of what claims are denying and if they are specific to any payor. Central Reach;s labeling system allows us to create specific details to tell the story of what is hape.pening with each claim and how to resolve it. You can also assign tasks specific to claims to a specific user, with or without a due dat

CentralReach review by Dassi S.
Dassi S.

"Central Reach Took us Places"

What do you like best?

Central reach is amazing. I am able to put in every employee's appointments and not have to keep track in my head as well as it makes billing to insurance nice and easy

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I find very hard once you get used to central reach is that there is not save button by the internal email so if you by mistake go out of email you need to start from the beginning as it does't save as a draft

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for something where you can set up appointments, track billing for insurance and billing to clients, take data this is a great software program to use. I couldn't recommend a better program

That we are not using as many papers and our employees are haveing their timesheets and data from their sessions in on time. The benefit to central reach is having everything in one cloud and easy to find everything you are looking for. They also have a really good support system.

CentralReach review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Central reach total spectrum"

What do you like best?

I use CR with total spectrum and it is helpful for keeping schedules and being sure i know who i am seeing when i am seeing them and where to attend. it cuts down on communication error as offices change it everyone client and therapist, supervisors, etc can see. it allows for ease of understanding clients schedules, other coworker schedule and keeping my own schedule organized.

What do you dislike?

its slow to load and often needs many time for loading. i have had to refresh several times to get the screen to load. laggy and slow to load at times. other than that it is a fairly produced product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

yes in order to keep scheduling however, i would advise them to plan ahead in order to prevent slow loading. sometimes it is hard to be in a rush out the door and double check. other than that it is a good program for understanding your team and finding coverage for session. however, it would be better to have a setting to see all people on one clients team instead of hunting makes it hard to find coverage, phone numbers, schedules etc.

it has helped with communication and helps you know where to go and when. it cuts down on scheduling error and confusion as you can see the updates live in action.

** NOTE for screen shot i used a blank screen when i do not have any clients scheduled to protect their confidentiality thanks

"Great Administrative Tool"

What do you like best?

It's a great system to organize the most important information in our company -- employee and client data, authorizations, notes/activity logs, billing, and files.

What do you dislike?

The inability to create notifications for when employee documents are expiring (car insurance, certifications, etc).

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great tool and the support is great. It's very dynamic and after almost 2 years I still feel like there's a lot left we could learn and use, but it's very time consuming and we haven't yet found a way to implement new components while being able to teach everyone to use it correctly/efficiently. If it's not used with detail it can waste a lot of time.

The billing has become tremendously easier. Information is all easily accessible to everyone involved -- notes can be made multiple places so you don't have to research lots of different areas.

CentralReach review by Abe S.
Abe S.

"What an awesome program"

What do you like best?

It is a great way to have everything for running a therapy business in one place

What do you dislike?

That when they are working on updating the system, it can work very slowly

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a software where you can have employees take data, track timesheets, email each other in the system, open support tickets, do payroll and send billing to insurance this is the software to go with.

That everything is in one location and don't need to check out a few places. I noticed that when it was time to do payroll, I had the timesheets in the software and I wasn't busy with papers.

CentralReach review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Central reach is user friendly and a great tool for collecting and analyzing data"

What do you like best?

I like that it is an intuitive system, and that I can record data easily in one electronic system instead of on physical paper. I also like that data can be graphed in an instant and client progress can be seen. When using this software I am appreciative of how easy it is to navigate and it helps me be more productive at work. I also really like that I can see my supervisor's comments and updates to programs.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are glitches in the system and I am unable to select all when graphing data, there was also a recent update and now I cannot easily add a new note without having to take a round-about way. Aside from that I am very satisfied with Central Reach.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am in the behavioral health field and I have found Central Reach to be an invaluable asset to my company. It has changed the way that we communicate with co-workers, upload data in real time, and graph all data. I highly recommend using Central Reach. It is also user friendly and easy to navigate. If you are still taking data via pen and paper I highly recommend transitioning from that method and using Central Reach.

Central Reach has replaced taking data in the tangible form (pen/paper). Now, therapists carry around a tablet instead of a binder/clip board and can take all of the data in one place during a session. The benefits are huge. Central Reach graphs data on its own and also improves communication between therapists and supervisors.

CentralReach review by Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.

"As an RBT, still new to the field, I think CR is great"

What do you like best?

All clients in one place, easy to upload and access files and documents, including photos, videos, and large docs. Easy billing and clear scheduling. Customer service very responsive when service tickets are created. I like that CR allows us to collect and input data however we choose -- data branches are easy to update and customize.

What do you dislike?

Small quirks -- less ability to customize or arrange client-specific files in learn tree. No auto-save feature when typing progress notes, and not too many alternative graphs. I think it would be great if users could sign up for alarm-type notifications for things like unfinished notes/data. It would also be great if there were how-to videos regarding all the features...I feel like there's probably a lot of features I'm unaware of.

CR is a fantastic alternative to paper documentation and billing. I like that both supervisors and their technicians can access and work together with ease.

CentralReach review by Administrator

"Central Reach does not deliver"

What do you like best?

I like that the system is electronic and we were able to move away from paper data, mostly. The almost up to date look at data and graphs is very useful as well. The integration of the learning tree to the data sheet is huge time saver.

What do you dislike?

The app does not work properly, the offline sessions do not work properly; therefore a of our in home sessions still have to have paper data, calculated and hand entered. The data is nit backed up live and you are always two clicks away from losing all your data for the entire session. You cannot adjust timers and there are issues with timer itself, making our RPH and RPM data all invalid. The app does not allow hand off to another therapist (and it doesn't work). The billing doesn't allow for overlap in codes and you have to adjust all billing codes manually. For billing, you have to manually update billing information for every line.

None; it has created a significant amount of work and tome for our business.

User in Mental Health Care

"Central Reach Makes Billing Easier"

What do you like best?

I really enjoyed using Central Reach when I was scheduling my appointments with clients, as it allowed me to make reoccurring schedule, easily adjust changes, and made billing very quick and easy to complete. It also allowed me to set my availability for work and change it when I needed to, so that management could give me potential clients depending on what my work availability was.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing really that I disliked about using Central Reach. The only thing is that higher management had access to your timesheet/scheduling, and would check your availability for future clients. However, this helped manage possible mistakes employees may make on their timesheets.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend using it if you are a big company with many employees and are wanting to seek the aid of technology. Central Reach makes it really easy for employees to log on their hours, manage timesheets, and scheduling.

With Central Reach, we were able to create our appointments with our clients each month, so it would make it easy for all team members to see what days clients had sessions, how to manage cancellations and specific codes for sessions. There were many benefits, but overall it was easy for management to access your caseload schedule to see if any mistakes were accidentally made and for billing appointments it was super accessible to view your timesheet and hours/rate earned over the course of a week.

"A few kinks"

What do you like best?

I love the easy to use weekly calendar view, color scheme, and overall look of the website.

What do you dislike?

The number one thing I would change about central reach would be to make it possible to enter 1 date at the beginning of data entry (if entering data from a previous date) instead of having to click the date on the tiny calendar for each and every data point. It is time consuming and extremely annoying. My dashboard is also often crowded with things I never use and I wish I could hide them away or delete them.

Data collection, data analysis

CentralReach review by User in Individual & Family Services
User in Individual & Family Services

"Quick and Easy"

What do you like best?

CentralReach requires some training, but is easy to learn to use. Recording data is simple and quick on the go. The data is more reliable than logging on paper, as it is in the moment.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are glitches when I go to save the data and collect client signature, which results in me having to collect the signature again. I use it through the browser, and wish the CR Go app could work during session instead.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great program to use and will get easier with more updates.

Data collecting is easy through Central Reach and is more reliable as it is quick to log on the go.

CentralReach review by Ricky D.
Ricky D.

"Did no reach the central reach"

What do you like best?

The platform for Blank SOAP notes and the ease of access

What do you dislike?

I do not like how they don’t allow you to change the template of a Therapy form SOAP note. They are highly utilized by ABAs but therapy based appointments are not so easy to document with their templates

Ease of access

"Review of CentralReach"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to manage my appointments, upload clinical records, and handle payroll all at one place.

What do you dislike?

Trying to write clinical records on the website directly is hard as it gets reset if the page times out, so I usually do them separately before uploading them.

Scheduling and managing payroll has been so much easier as I am able to communicate my hours to the billing department and have them view my clinical records all in one place.

User in Mental Health Care

"Effective medical billing software"

What do you like best?

Simple case tracking for those who use medical billing on a regular basis. Easy scheduling and ability to collaborate with others.

What do you dislike?

Would be nice to have additional scheduling features, such as the ability to track due dates or project deadlines easily on the calendar.

Ability to track medical billing and scheduling easily for multiple staff members and clients. Scheduling staff and ability to collaborate with one another for scheduling issues.

CentralReach review by Administrator

"Good but could be better"

What do you like best?

Central reach is a vast improvement from the previous data collection technology used by the company I work for. The ease of loading all measures to a single page without the need to toggle is largely beneficial and more efficient.

What do you dislike?

Data can still appear confounded or conflated due to data points represented.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s not perfect, but it streamlines processes under one application.

Centralized data collection across multiple users.

CentralReach review by Darcy K.
Darcy K.

"CentralReach is Meh. "

What do you like best?

The scheduling is the best feature for CentralReach.

What do you dislike?

The app is very unreliable and a lot of the functions are rigid in their adjustments.

Clocking hours and last minute scheduling.

User in Mental Health Care

"Medical records online: Convenient & Efficient"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to access and use. I also like the contacts section where I can find everyone’s contact information.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the maintenance when I am trying to access it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s an effective way to collect medical data.

I am solving efficiency and accuracy of data. He benefits I have realized using this software is that it allows me to take data digitally, graph and have visuals of my data.

User in Mental Health Care

"Effective when it is actually working"

What do you like best?

It is effective when it is actually working, and offers a unique interface

What do you dislike?

I use CR with my clients, and have frequent difficulty with it. It frequently logs out during my client sessions and takes a few minutes to log in, deletes my session notes, or won’t let me submit my notes

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A

I’m having problems with session verifications and logging in. The benefits include the easy user interface

CentralReach review by Marcia P.
Marcia P.

"CentralReach is an effective program with some minor imperfections"

What do you like best?

It is an easy to use program, something that is easy enough for beginners to gain a sufficient handle on within a few uses

What do you dislike?

I don't like how complicated it is to use the program in offline mode -- results in data loss on my end when I attempt to eventually log in on a network

CentralReach is allowing my company to graph data faster and as a result better use our time in other areas

CentralReach review by Brynna L.
Brynna L.

"Overall positive"

What do you like best?

CentralReach is a very user-friendly platform - it is fairly easy to figure out most features. The messages on the log in page are great as well. Not logging us out after just a few minutes was a great change.

What do you dislike?

The last updates/changes made the website move much slower. The new font/font size is difficult to read. Creating appointments is not always very efficient.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is slower with the last update, but overall easy to use

Scheduling multiple clients with multiple instructors. CR makes it easy to look across multiple schedules.

"Does the job "

What do you like best?

The ease of centra reach to make schedules is a must in my field and the ability to see others schedules while filling in the wholes all at once is a great feature

What do you dislike?

Sometimes service hours are not reflected as they should and it can mess up scheduling or error notes pop up

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure tracking of hours is accurate

Scheduling and billing

CentralReach review by Sarah M.
Sarah M.

"Central Reach"

What do you like best?

I utilize this system to manage my clients at Sunny days. It is so easy to use and very organized to access client appointments and information.

What do you dislike?

I currently have no complaints or dislikes

I like that it provides reminders to provide feedback to past appointments. It keeps me on schedule and provides reminders for me to complete billing between a certain time frame.

CentralReach review by Administrator

"Central Reach for ABA company"

What do you like best?

A lot of different features and abilities on this platform.

What do you dislike?

Not user friendly. Difficult to navigate through all of the different feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to have an expert Central Reach user on staff to navigate the platform. It can be very complicated.

Calendar and client scheduling system is our main use for this platform. I believe our billing is also using.

CentralReach review by User

"CentralReach for ABA Sessions"

What do you like best?

CentralReach allows me to record data, see my scheduling with clients, and see client progress.

What do you dislike?

It can sometimes be difficult to load the website when I am trying to view data. Also, the timer for recording data often stops unexpectedly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend it.

I am able to record data and see progress through graphs.

CentralReach review by Lorna N.
Lorna N.

"Very easy to use"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to navigate and look at your schedule.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when I try to convert my timesheets central reach is down.

My work schedule.

CentralReach review by Jade C.
Jade C.

"Easy to Use and Accurate"

What do you like best?

This software is all-inclusive, we track time sheets, notes, data, and schedules on here.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I can't see my coworker's schedules which could help coordinate sessions with clients.

It helped us consolidate notes, data, and timesheets in one place.

CentralReach review by User in Primary/Secondary Education
User in Primary/Secondary Education

"Awesome"

What do you like best?

The company I work for had tried a few different ways to track hours/time cards/claims info over the year that I've been there and Central Reach is the best! Once you learn how to use it, it really is convenient and user friendly. It helps track schedules and hours so much easier!

What do you dislike?

confusing at first but now I love it! It has made scheduling and timesheet a so much easier to track and fix.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it time, it will definitely become beneficial to use!

CR has helped in reducing timesheet errors and made communicating schedules between clients, therapists, and supervisors much easier.

CentralReach review by Administrator in Program Development
Administrator in Program Development

"Good for ABA services"

What do you like best?

The clinical and scheduling features allow a wide variety of uses to accommodate the individualized nature of ABA therapy.

What do you dislike?

It does not have some of the common sense capabilities that are needed to make it user friendly. For example, the ability to easily add an entire group to a calendar event.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Takes notes during conversations with them to ensure they follow through on promises.

It allows us to keep our data safely stored while providing easy access to each clinician working with a particular client.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

The platform is easy to use from an Android tablet or iPad

What do you dislike?

If you are using a phone you have to reset to each option everytime you enter information.

Easy to input timesheets and keep track of hours.

"very simple and easy"

What do you like best?

very easy to navigate. layout is easy on the eyes.

What do you dislike?

i mainly use the program mostly for checking my schedule and timesheets. no problems on these.

no problems experienced so far.

CentralReach review by User

"Review of central reach "

What do you like best?

Ability to submit claims electronically via office ally

What do you dislike?

Learning new modules and not veery user friendly in the beginning

Allows my practice to run more efficiently

"Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

I like that centralreach is user-friendly.

What do you dislike?

There is a lot to learn, but once you know your way around the software it’s reallt easy.

We use centralreach for calendars/appointments, billing, invoices, etc.

CentralReach review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"CentraReach"

What do you like best?

Overall, easy to use. Amazing customer service.

What do you dislike?

Gets glitchy sometimes but has amazing customer service.

Ease of scheduling.

Learning about CentralReach?

* We monitor all CentralReach reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.