Cerner Wellness

3.4

Cerner WellnessSM uses web- and mobile-technology, along with customized services, to promote sustainable behavioral changes.

Work for Cerner Wellness?

Learning about Cerner Wellness?

Cerner Wellness Reviews

Showing 11 Cerner Wellness reviews

"Cerner works great!"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of Cerner, it is easy to learn with and grow with. I feel as though it has helped me grow technological skills that I never knew I could possess.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that Cerner Wellness can sometimes shuts down without warning. It may or may not be a issue with my work computer, I am not sure. I have learned that Cerner Wellness does not hold clients in the system for the 7-10 years that is expected of medical professionals, but this may be because my company, at some point, switched from another service to Cerner Wellness.

I schedule appointments. I have realized that Cerner Wellness is really easy to get used to. I feel as though with Cerner Wellness, navigation is so easy and, for the business that I work in, it is easy to keep confidentiality with all of the credentials and protocol that one has to go through to get to client information.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Cerner Wellness
Cerner Wellness review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Great platform for employees : clinical and non clinical "

What do you like best?

The software is very accessible at work and also on mobile. You can easily track all the info provided by the employer and appointments made in the past with services with what the organization is offering.

What do you dislike?

Healthcare is always changing and adapting to shape up with the current market. I can see easily see, for order staff to get lost when new things are implemented in changed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great Platform for big organizations and also small companies. The software is offering multiple benefits to maintain the overall health of their employees.

The organization is offering different classes to shape up and keep in good health the employees. It has also some vital signs when we do the annual checkup with employee health. The SARH is also offering a counselor if your BMI is higher, offering meal options to get in shape and stay healthy

What Corporate Wellness solution do you use?

Cerner Wellness review by User

"Cerner for Newborn charting"

What do you like best?

The scanning for the administration of medications is easy to use and the double verification is essential to avoid errors in medication administration.

What do you dislike?

I work in the nursery and NICU and other than orders, cerner is not a good charting system for the newborn population. It is only set up to cater to the adult and pediatric population. There are many unnecessary sections for charting that do not pertain the an infant and therefore it becomes very tedious and unnecessary when trying to chart on a newborn in cerner.

With the medication scanning, the medications errors have decreased and it is helpful that the system can be set up to accomodate specific alerts to notify the nurse of a possible administration issues such as an interacting medication or a dosage that is too high.

Cerner Wellness review by User in Mental Health Care
User in Mental Health Care

"Patient engagement "

What do you like best?

I like that this software allows me to engage with patients and track progress and compliance with treatment plans. The engagement serves as an incentive for them to be more compliant and I see patients become Excited about changes to their lifestyle.

What do you dislike?

I have had in the past trouble receiving technical support for gaining access to lost account information such as forgotten password. Increasing the availability and responsiveness of technical support could be helpful

Since using Cerner wellness patient compliance with treatment plans and doctors orders has increased. They like being able to engage with providers and use tools they know that we can see them track their progress.

Cerner Wellness review by Consultant

"Mostly user friendly but the MAR is confusing at times"

What do you like best?

I like the care compass best . It helps me organize my patients and my new orders

What do you dislike?

I don’t like the medical record scanning option when I look at my medical record it’s confusing on the times Of when my medicine is due.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep trying to make sure patient safe

Helps keep patients safe and nurses organized

Cerner Wellness review by User in Mental Health Care
User in Mental Health Care

"System crashes often"

What do you like best?

It is easy to understand the system and manuever around. I am able to find and view my clients information quickly. Its a great way to conduct case management in an organized way.

What do you dislike?

The system crashes very often and it is slow during the working hours when most employees are using the system. It is a very hard process to make changes once something has been submitted and final approved.

Medical documents and forms and concents can easily be completed using cerner and it reduces the chances of missing documents. It also produces better processing times for medical requests.

Cerner Wellness review by Amber A.
Amber A.

"Using Cerner for ICF-IDD.Cer pt2"

What do you like best?

Ease of entering in information and observation notes. Easy to read system and easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

There is no way for users to customize buttons to better reflect the data being tracked. Issues with buttons not working properly or progress bars not reflecting input.

Losing paper documents and easily exporting data for analysis.

Cerner Wellness review by User

"Cerner Wellness is slow"

What do you like best?

I like the cost savings of implementing Cerner Wellness, however, you get what you pay for sometimes.

What do you dislike?

Cerner Wellness is not a simple tool. It is difficult to learn and hard to grow your skills. It also shuts down without warning. Cerner wellness also does not hold clients for long enough duration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's very affordable but you get what you pay for

Storing confidential information and scheduling appointments,

Cerner Wellness review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Great system"

What do you like best?

Cerner is a great EHR. It is the only one that I have used so I can not compare it to anything else. It is easy to use and I love it

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are glitches with the system but usually an update comes out pretty wuizkyly afterwards

It is an EHR so all chatting is done through here. It makes it easy to create, save, and sign medical records

Cerner Wellness review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Functional but requires work arounds"

What do you like best?

Ability to customize certain categories, build user templates, control access, integrated billing and clinical documentation.

What do you dislike?

Lack of customization, difficulty of building forms, rigidity in design

Integrated electronic health records, clinical documentation, and billing.

Cerner Wellness review by Donna D.
Donna D.

"Cerner"

What do you like best?

ACCESSIBILITY TO PATIENT CHARTS AND FUNCTIONALITY

What do you dislike?

I DID NOT LIKE HOW LONG IT TOOK TO BECOME ACCLIMATED TO CERNER

PATIENT CARE

Learning about Cerner Wellness?

* We monitor all Cerner Wellness reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.