Ceros

Ceros empowers designers and marketers to create beautiful and interactive content experiences.

Work for Ceros?

Showing 48 Ceros reviews
Ceros review by <span>Paul G.</span>
Paul G.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Easy to use, great results

What do you like best?

We were looking for a way to create interactive ebooks, something outside of a PDF. We came across the Ceros product and have been really impressed. It is easy to use so my team who are not graphical designers can maintain and fix assets. It is a collaborative platform so our graphics firm can do their piece while we are editing, and we can review it together online.

Support is top notch. They answer questions very quickly (even immediately at times), and are always thorough.

What do you dislike?

Some browser specific issues sometimes, but that's about it. there are some features that would be nice, but that's not a dislike and I'm sure it will come.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it.

The resulting products are great. We have experienced a big uptick in click thrus with the eBooks produced with Ceros.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Ceros
Ceros review by <span>Adam B.</span>
Adam B.

Good Platform but has room for much more UX improvements

What do you like best?

The best part that made us leave our previous platform provider has to be the transitions to create a page that becomes interactive for the user. The system is built to allow users to produce content very quickly and on the fly as the studio is hosted online rather than physical downloaded software.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to schedule creative to go live in the future. This is something that should be a standard tool in todays world. We also suffer from loading speeds of ceros content where the rest of the page has loaded and we are still waiting for Ceros to finish loading.

The SDK kit is more of a complex integration than we first imagined. There were a fair few bugs which we didn't expect to see which involved us rebuilding over 5000 hotspots on all our creative to work on iPad as the training didn't cover this specific area!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Support are great at listening to developing the system to our needs and requirements. I cannot fault this, but with teething issues out the way, it is a great platform for any business to use for custom pages without the requirement of development time

We use Ceros for landing pages, look books, internationally across all devices to help promote marketing campaigns and merchandising products / brand launches.

What Content Marketing solution do you use?

Ceros review by <span>Grace H.</span>
Grace H.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

A diverse, developing product with a strong road-map.

What do you like best?

I'm a big fan of the customer support - the team respond quickly to our enquiries and have listened to our suggestions and needs. Whilst not everything has been put onto the road map as quickly as we would have liked, the product has been developed well over the time we have been working with Ceros.

What do you dislike?

For me, I need the option to schedule an experience going live. This is so important with an E-Commerce site as when going into a sale period, we need the flexibility to push something live at a set time. We expected this to be a standard function with the Ceros product but unfortunately it has not yet been developed - I've been told it is on the road map for the future.

Also, I would like to see a better analytics area. I've suggested the idea of a heatmap a few times - again, I've been reassured this is to be discussed at the next planning meeting. It would significantly improve the post-launch end of an experience... After all, the creators need to know the best approaches and what worked well when creating more content!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take time to look through Ceros' examples area on the site - plenty of great content there to see what is achievable with their product. It's continually developing so it's good to check out their release notes frequently too!

We recently created a LookBook intended to inspire the customer - Ceros supplied us with example links and suggestions of what may be achievable on this task. I feel their input did help us on our way towards creating the content.

Ceros review by <span>Chez Bryan O.</span>
Chez Bryan O.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Ceros us let's us focus on design and content.

What do you like best?

Three things.

1) The platform is user friendly taking no time for new users to get acquainted with it.

2) Their customer service is genuinely caring and helpful. In three years, they've always gone above and beyond when answering questions or providing help. They even recently added an in-app customer service chat. So while you're working you can chat with someone on their end to help you through any challenges you may be encountering.

3) They regularly ask for feedback which fuels their frequent software updates. It seems they are pushing updates every few weeks. It's pretty amazing.

What do you dislike?

We've been an early adopter having used Ceros since 2013. Early on our frustration was the lacking of typography features. Though has greatly improved since then, it is still something they could build upon even more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a bit pricey. However if you are producing substantial digital content on at least a monthly basis, you can make it back very quickly as it will lower your costs for designers and developers. In essence what used to take up to three people to produce in the past went down to one, plus it can be created in a fraction of the time.

Ceros freed us from worrying about the talent, time, and costs associated to building beautiful digital experiences. It has enabled us to design and iterate great content quickly.

Ceros review by <span>Chris O.</span>
Chris O.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Intuitive and rewarding to use

What do you like best?

A lot of the Ceros interface is similar to Adobe CS products like Illustrator, so going between the two programs to create and then animate was very easy to pick up. The workflow on many things is similar, including the use of layers.

What do you dislike?

Some of the workflow is so similar between Ceros and Illustrator that I get a little frustrated when there's an Illustrator shortcut that doesn't work in Ceros. But these are really minor things, like the fact that ctrl+shift+> or < doesn't affect type size.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The on-site support with Ceros is amazing. If I run into a question or there's something I'm not sure how to do, the live chat link is right there and the team is unbelievably knowledgeable and responsive. I never feel like I'm on my own.

Our landing pages have always felt a step behind others in our industry and this allows us to do something fun and attention-grabbing that also more clearly communicates features and benefits.

Ceros review by <span>Christine K.</span>
Christine K.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Excellent service for data visualization w/ attentive staff members

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the service. I provide my Ceros contacts with some specs/requirements for content, and they are able to produce quality pieces I can distribute. The communication between our team and Ceros is constantly flowing.

What do you dislike?

We have had some trouble with mobile optimization and creating one piece of content that is optimized for multiple platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to have a clear idea of your company's strategy prior to reaching out to Ceros.

We are solving problems in the area of content marketing. We want to show that our company is an educated resource when it comes to business solutions, a service that is not highly fashionable or easy to market. Ceros is taking our content that is textually rich but visually lacking and turning it into something we can share.

Learning about Ceros?

* We monitor all Ceros reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.