Certain is the leading provider of enterprise Event Automation software to Fortune 1000. Our software helps data-driven marketers and event professionals capture and integrate rich buying signals and attendee insights into omni-channel marketing campaigns to improve sales and marketing results and deliver credible event ROI.
Certain seamlessly integrates with your marketing automation and CRM systems and delivers everything you need to plan, execute, and maximize the results of your events. Similar to marketing automation, Certain’s Event Automation is designed to help marketers and event professionals execute events more effectively and automate complex repetitive tasks associated with the management of events. With Event Automation, marketers can automate, templatize, personalize and measure events and marketing activities across different stages of the event lifecycle.
With Certain’s robust features, brands can create personalized attendee experiences while capturing rich prospect data before, during, and after the event. Certain's audience segmentation functionality enables marketers to tailor experiences for attendees. Throughout the event, key interactions are captured by Certain (session attendance, or booth visits for example) and fed into marketing automation, where they trigger real-time action and follow-up activities by sales and marketing teams. After events, marketers can take advantage of advanced reporting capabilities for in-depth analysis.
Certain Event Automation delivers powerful features for data-driven marketers to streamline event marketing and provide measurable marketing results.
How You'll Benefit:
1. Capture buying signals to increase conversions
2. Inform future sales and marketing decisions
3. Grow sales pipeline and accelerate the sales cycle
4. Improve overall marketing performance
5. Increase operational efficiencies
6. Scale and grow your event program across the enterprise
7. Save time, costs, and labor
8. Eliminate frustrating manual processes
9. Justify budget for future events
10. Increase attendee engagement
11. Optimize the attendee experience
12. Increase brand awareness
13. Boost brand loyalty and customer retention