Certent Equity Compensation Management

Work for Certent Equity Compensation Management?
User review   payfactors 2x

Learning about Certent?

Certent Equity Compensation Management Reviews

Ask Certent a Question
Showing 11 Certent reviews
Certent review by Administrator

Great customer support

What do you like best?

I went from knowing zero about the equity management system, to feeling very comfortable moving around with the help of the support documents, support videos and the great support team. They are quick to respond and super helpful. We have very complex stock options and the staff are so willing to guide me through the process and empower me with the knowledge to move forward on my own.

What do you dislike?

We are audited every year and to be able to prove out the analysis is important. I would like to see Certent be able to show the formulas behind the numbers and be able to offer a 409A option as they house all of our data anyways, it would make it easier for our company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it, way better than excel tracking of the data.

Solving the problem of tracking all of our options and securities so that we can send to the auditors the data in a clean format each year. The auditors spend very little time on this topic, thus saving us money on the audit costs.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Certent Equity Compensation Management
Certent review by <span>Danielle K.</span>
Danielle K.

Easy to use tool with a helpful support team

What do you like best?

The tool is easy to utilize and significantly better than tracking on spreadsheets. From import templates to standard reporting, there are help guides to direct you along the way.

What do you dislike?

Non-standard transactions can cause issues, because system rules are rigid in certain areas. The help desk team is well versed in work-around procedures for non-standard issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to fully consider long-term accounting needs during set up.

We now have streamlined processes and recordkeeping. We save time each month and each quarter in our financial reporting process.

What Compensation Management solution do you use?

Certent review by <span>Ashley O.</span>
Ashley O.

Amazing customer service and support

What do you like best?

The customer service/support that comes with the product is what makes the Certent product exceptional.

What do you dislike?

The platform is a little difficult to understand all of the navigation, and I am hoping with the upcoming upgrade to the newer platform that the issues I currently have with navigation will go away.

Equity Management, including a revamp of our awards programs with a link to our broker.

Certent review by <span>Parnun P.</span>
Parnun P.

Certent Equity Management Review - Identiv

What do you like best?

The system is user friendly and easy to navigate

What do you dislike?

Having to submit cases online rather than a phone call

Setting up and processing RSU awards.

Certent review by <span>Lynn T.</span>
Lynn T.

Great tool

What do you like best?

I like the online rollout of options and that it calculates everything i need for me

What do you dislike?

I don't like that the RSUs automatically issue when they vested regardless of the deferral period. I hate manually tracking this

Being able to track warrant issuance

Certent review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

Good system

What do you like best?

Did you try their customer support? They are the best. They will help you to understand how system works and explain how some accounting treatments are applied

What do you dislike?

I don't have any serious complains about product

stock options accounting

Learning about Certent Equity Compensation Management?

* We monitor all Certent Equity Compensation Management reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.