Cetas

Cetas provides Big Data Predictive Analytics as a Service and enables Instant Intelligence to provide real-time recommendations, summary stats, & audience segmentation.

Work for Cetas?

Learning about Cetas?

Cetas Reviews

Showing 3 Cetas reviews
Cetas review by User in Medical Devices
User in Medical Devices

"Didn't really Use it for long"

What do you like best?

It was used before at a previous company of mine. I don't really remember much to be honest. I just remember that it was not really user friendly so there were more cons than pros to this program.

What do you dislike?

I do not really remember the program enough to remember. I remember when I used the program, it was not really user friendly. As a result, I rarely used it since I didn't want to use such a non-user friendly program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I do not really remember the program enough to remember.

I do not really remember the program enough to remember. Because it was not really user friendly in my memories, I didn't really use it too often.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Cetas
Cetas review by User in Financial Services

"The best tool to be used in a school district"

What do you like best?

This tool is like a gem. This can be used effectively in a variety of industries.

What do you dislike?

It is a licensed product that cost some money. If possible it can be an open source company.

Customized business applications for specialized industries.

What Big Data solution do you use?

Cetas review by User in Financial Services

"Cetas is Safe for us"

What do you like best?

The ease to progress back and forward to other programs

What do you dislike?

Nothing not really this is a great program

Recommendations to others considering the product

The s is a wonderful added program to a bevy of systems we are already using

Customer data and analysis

Learning about Cetas?

* We monitor all Cetas reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.