CFN Insight

CustomersFirst Now is a customer delight company focused to provide Customer Experience (CX) consulting.

Work for CFN Insight?

Learning about CFN Insight?

CFN Insight Reviews

Ask CFN Insight a Question
Showing 1 CFN Insight review
CFN Insight review by Partner in Information Technology and Services
Partner in Information Technology and Services

"Finally a customer journey mapping solution"

What do you like best?

Because this SaaS solution is built for journey mapping, it perfectly fits all my needs for helping my clients create and maintain their touch points. Companies often have hundreds of touch points, but CFN Insights can focus the company on the touch points that result in the greatest return. CFN Insights gives my clients a way to continually update their maps, run reports, link touch points to metrics, focus on moments of truth, address pain points, assign owners, and much more.

What do you dislike?

It would be great to edit in full screen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They offer a two-week free trial but it will be important to obtain buy-in from others in the company before starting the trial so you don't waste the two weeks talking to other teams.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CFN Insight

What Other B2B Services solution do you use?

Learning about CFN Insight?

* We monitor all CFN Insight reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.