ChannelApe

4.9

ChannelAp is a platform that help store owners automatically update inventory data and move products across sales channels.

Work for ChannelApe?

Learning about ChannelApe?

ChannelApe Reviews

Showing 10 ChannelApe reviews
ChannelApe review by Ilya F.
Ilya F.

"We Couldn't Have Done It Without ChannelApe"

What do you like best?

The platform itself is pretty straightforward, and while competitors may offer similar features, it's the one on one support that makes Channelape something that we just can't imagine doing business without. The crew has helped us implement tens of thousands of new products into our inventory from many different live vendor feeds with different requirements that we on our own would not have been able to accomplish.

What do you dislike?

The actual interface and UI could use a little bit of work in our opinion, but it's the functionality and the support that makes this a relatively small problem well down the list.

We rely heavily on Channelape to successfully implement our live product feeds from multiple vendors that all have different data structures and requirements. Manual uploads and formatting would be nearly impossible for us, so a solution like this actually makes our eCommerce possible and profitable.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ChannelApe
ChannelApe review by Sonja V.
Sonja V.

"A+++"

What do you like best?

After interviewing different companies to help us automate the inventory management of hundreds of thousands of sku's, ChannelApe was an easy choice. Their knowledge, quick action and amazing support helped do in three months what we thought wasn't possible. The team is always there to help answer any questions, and explain things in the simplest way so it can be digested by those who don't understand automation like they do. Its been a pleasure working with them, and we look forward to our continued partnership as we grow even bigger.

What do you dislike?

ChannelApe has all of their bases covered, and we haven't come across anything we dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The ChannelApe team is a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend them to small and large businesses who are trying to stay competitive online with their inventory management.

Automating inventory across different platforms for dozens of suppliers, and syncing our four brick and mortar stores to our online store.

What E-Commerce Tools solution do you use?

ChannelApe review by Thomas S.
Thomas S.

"The Best Inventory Management Solution Any Business Could Ask For"

What do you like best?

It's extremely simple to modify prices and quantities for a large number of SKUs at the same time. New Products also sync daily from my vendors so my store will always reflect the products they sell, which enables me to become more competitive in the retail industry.

What do you dislike?

Not knowing about them sooner! Finding a company that is both affordable and works as if you were a big business is super difficult to come by and I was lucky enough to have found these guys eventually through Shopify's App platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Price is ridiculously competitive to other inventory management companies. They make sure everything syncs correctly and on a timely occasion, enhancing it's organizational structure. It's never glitchy and I 100% trust this business with managing my SKU's.

This is definitely solving inventory management, which I believe to be one of the main facilitators of company growth.

ChannelApe review by Marisa G.
Marisa G.

"ChannelAp is a platform that I could not imagine working without!"

What do you like best?

The Channel Ape team is dedicated to each customer/project that they take on.

If a task is needed, they will without a doubt get it done- even if overtime and no sleep are required.

What do you dislike?

I can honestly say I do not have any dislikes about this company and nor their performance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This company is one in a billion.

Anyone who is able to work with ChannelApe is extremely fortunate.

I would highly recommend them.

ChannelApe helps to watch over our inventory, help with data, and script. Data and code are constantly changing , and ChannelApe is always there to solve any bumps along the way. Working with ChannelApe is a pleasure and I look forward to all future projects. There are not many companies/teams similar to ChannelApe's, especially regarding work ethic and efficiency.

ChannelApe review by Tyler H.
Tyler H.

"Great communicators and willing to help with anything"

What do you like best?

They are great communicators and very technical. They know what they are doing

What do you dislike?

nothing. They have been a great business partner and hope to use them in the future for some of our customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great business partner. They are very knowledgeable and will help you through any issue that you have. They are also very technical and they know their stuff. The channel of communication is always open and they are willing and eager to help your business succeed.

We provide thousands of skus to ChannelApe with different data fields. They are able to consume that large amount of data and be able to package it in a nice neat package for their customers to get that data to the online markets.

ChannelApe review by Steel Wall S.
Steel Wall S.

"channelape review for multichannel software"

What do you like best?

I like the support that was given. You do not have to go at it alone or spend hours trying to figure out the platform. They have live support and a great do it yourself knowledge base

What do you dislike?

So far I have not found any dislikes of the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend channelape to other customers. I was just starting out and was inexperienced and I believe this software was designed for someone with a bit more experience, but with their support I was able to climb the steep eccommerce learning curve

We are solving inventory automation to our shopfiy website and the marketplaces we sell on. The platform syncs all of our data to make sure all data is up to date

ChannelApe review by Anthony Z.
Anthony Z.

"channelape review"

What do you like best?

I like the speed at which my account was setup and I also like how responsive support has been thru my account setup.

What do you dislike?

My only dislike was the user interface was a bit clunky at times when using my mobile device. It seems as though they are working on the mobile app

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend doing a short product demo with one of their specialists or account managers. That was a big help and reduced my learning curve substantially.

we are automating our inventory and order fulfillment process. We have realized a huge time savings in no longer having to manually enter inventory data or manually send orders to our supplier.

ChannelApe review by Eric L.
Eric L.

"Channel Ape Rocks!"

What do you like best?

Really nice guys who know what they are doing. Channel Ape was very helpful, generous and understanding during a challenging time for our business.

What do you dislike?

Channel Ape has taken care of us every step of the way/

Recommendations to others considering the product

Channel Ape is a great company who will care about you and your project.

Other than taking care of Shopify store, Channel Ape is helping us to be more profitable on Amazon.

ChannelApe review by Administrator in Apparel & Fashion
Administrator in Apparel & Fashion

"Awesome service!"

What do you like best?

Amazing service! Jason is on top of everything. Very detailed oriented!

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I am very satisfied with the product and service.

Getting setup on Amazon and directly connecting to my 3PL.

ChannelApe review by Executive Sponsor in Apparel & Fashion
Executive Sponsor in Apparel & Fashion

"ChannelApe is the DataHub you need "today" for all business transaction "tomorrow""

What do you like best?

ChannelApe is incredibly responsive and knowledgable

What do you dislike?

That it took us so long to find ChannelApe

Data integrations with web/ecommerce platforms

Learning about ChannelApe?

* We monitor all ChannelApe reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.