Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

ChatbotsBuilder

3.5

ChatbotsBuilder is a platform for building Facebook Messenger chatbots. It’s an online tool that its customers can use to create and register bots for Facebook pages they manage, specifying for each bot a set of “answers” triggered by words typed by the users chatting on Messenger with that specific page.

Work for ChatbotsBuilder?

Learning about ChatbotsBuilder?

ChatbotsBuilder Reviews

Ask ChatbotsBuilder a Question
Showing 2 ChatbotsBuilder reviews
ChatbotsBuilder review by User

"Do you need a fast and kind conversation with your customers? You need ChatbotsBuilder"

What do you like best?

I love this software because i can do automation of dialogs that contain coherence, friendliness and simply when you are using this software the client feels that he is talking directly with me, I just need to constantly monitor but not devote myself exclusively to the control of the bot.

What do you dislike?

Haven't found anything so far. Really like it. Also, it's cheap.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simply use this software as a wonderful tool in your work, remember there is no better support than good customer service. No need code.

I always use chatbots builder with facebook messenger for my brand as a financial auditor, my customers ask constant questions about support from my professional website and the best thing is that at the beginning they gave me a free trial. You do not need code.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ChatbotsBuilder
ChatbotsBuilder review by Arun V.
Arun V.

"Fun with ChatbotsBuilder"

What do you like best?

Its very easy to use. I can create all basic service i want and the response is very fast

What do you dislike?

I feel the number of services from the community should be more. I have added custom service but for it to grow faster i feel we should have more services avilable

Its mainly used to collect customer complaints with maps data. If a user finds any issue with apple maps

What Bot Platforms solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of ChatbotsBuilder for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about ChatbotsBuilder?

* We monitor all ChatbotsBuilder reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.