Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Chatfuel

(15 reviews)

With Chatfuel you create chatbots to engage with your audience on messengers.

Work for Chatfuel?

Learning about Chatfuel?

Chatfuel Reviews

Showing 15 Chatfuel reviews
Chatfuel review by Vinod p.
Vinod p.

"Easy to build chatbot with chatfuel"

What do you like best?

chatbot is very easy to use platform for build facebook page messenger chatbot.we can set all predefined messege block for reply user automatically.not hard to build chabot for messenger with chatfuel.we can attach images, link and third party plugin with predefined messege block for reply user quickly.chatfuel provide feature for set AI rule for chatbot we can set up AI rule for if user say something what bot will reply for that.we can test our chatbot with facebook messenger.chatfuel provide user analytics of chatbot this is very good.

What do you dislike?

we can only build and launch chatbot for facebook page messenger but we cant launch chatfuel chatbot for any different platform.chatfuel not provide any sdk for building chatbot software for mabile app and web.

Recommendations to others considering the product

chatfuel is very good and easy to use platform for building chatbot for facebook page messenger in short time.who dont have any programming knwoledge and experience they can also build chatbot with chatfuel without any difficulty.

chatfuel help us to build and launch chatbot for client facebook page very rapidly and in short time.also client is very happy with chatbot that build by chatfuel.we dont have to pay anything for start building chatbot with chatfuel.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Chatfuel
Chatfuel review by Hemdeep M.
Hemdeep M.

"Campaigning makes easier on facebook"

What do you like best?

I definitely love the branding welcome messages and it works same as the pro plan. That means you get the full features without a pro plan. But its limited to 1000 people but it is a perfect and best way to know the insights of chatfuel. chatfuel does all the things to lift up the clients.

What do you dislike?

One dislike for pricing templates. The pricing templates are too high and there are less numbers of templates to use as free.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best campaigner for a started to a professional. It helps you as a starter and has widened the scope in pro mode. For the quality and budget-friendly people who are searching for this is much recommended for you to try once.

Definitely to hold a client over auto bot is the perfect realization for me.

What Bot Platforms solution do you use?

Chatfuel review by tyler m.
tyler m.

"Easy platform to create a bot"

What do you like best?

I was introduced to chat fuel by a client who wanted me to integrate his current facebook page which i was managing with chatfuel and whilst researching on it i got to understand and like it bit by bit.Its really user friendly and easy to work with even a non tech person can get the hang of it within a few hours.

What do you dislike?

For the only downside is that its only for facebook,hopefully in the near future we will see some changes and new intergrations

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you looking for a cheap and easy way to create and learn about chat bots then chat fuel is the real deal

Chatfuel helps us to engage with customers even when we wont be available,this really helps in creating leads and boosting sales

Chatfuel review by Rainee T.
Rainee T.

"How can a free tool be so powerful?"

What do you like best?

In my work, I wear a lot of different hats and, while I like to learn, some subjects take longer than I have to give. One of those, it turns out, is learning how to code a Facebook Messenger bot. I needed something free and easy to use -- Chatfuel was miraculously the first tool I tried (and loved!).

What do you dislike?

I really can't complain much; the tool is free! I'd like to see more video functionality and for analytics to be built into the program, rather than provided by outside programs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd recommend anyone try it. There's no risk -- it's free and easy to use. It's important to do some research about what you want your bot to accomplish, but ChatFuel does have some great templates to use as starting points.

You have to meet your followers where they already are -- and in a lot of cases, that's Facebook Messenger. We needed to build a Facebook bot in a short period of time for little to no cost. Miraculously, ChatFuel was the answer. We have used it to build a simple rapid response team that helps people who subscribe take action on important issues.

Chatfuel review by Stefan D.
Stefan D.

"Easy way to build chatbots for facebook messenger without coding"

What do you like best?

Chatfuel is free and it's easy to use without the need to have knowledge in coding and works great to create chatbots for the facebook messenger.

Thanks to different templates provided by the platform it's easy to start creating chatbots.

There also is a huge community of chatfuel users in the web where you can get help and find useful tips and tricks.

What do you dislike?

Chatfuel is directly linked to facebook and therefore also limited to create chatbots only for the facebook messenger. If you need a chatbot running on other channels and platforms this tool will not meet your needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

connect to the Chatfuel Community group at facebook.

Creating simple chatbots for the facebook messenger without any recurring costs.

I also use the tool to simulate possible user experience for voice user interfaces.

Chatfuel review by kamlesh p.
kamlesh p.

"Chatfuel is best platform for building chat bot for facebook messenger."

What do you like best?

Chatfuel is very easy to use platform for building chat bots for facebook page messenger.just login with facebook on chatfuel and select facebook page associated with facebook account and start building chat bot for that facebook page.we can build chat bot without any coding knowledge on chatfuel.just simply add block messege in sequence and add text ,image and many other card into block.chatfuel also provide chatfuel third party plugin integration like IFTTT integration, zapier Integration and many others.We can add AI rules for chat bot on chatfuel.chatfuel also provide user analytics service.

What do you dislike?

Chatfuel chat bots only can integrate with facebook page messenger.chatfuel not provide any sdk or service for build chat bots for android app or website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Chatfuel is very easy to use for build chatbot for facebook page messenger.

chatfuel help us to build chatbots for facebook page.when user visit facebook page if any user have query they can ask to chatbot and get instant reply from chat bots.

Chatfuel review by Sudhir B.
Sudhir B.

"Build Chatbot with Chatfuel."

What do you like best?

Chatfuel is best platform for build messenger chatbot.we can easily build messenger chatbot without any programming knowledge.chatfuel provide many third party services for integrate with chatbot.we can build AI based Chatbot with chatfuel.we can set AI rule for build smart chatbot.we can set messege block in sequence for automatic reply to user.

What do you dislike?

We can build chabot for only messenger platform but not for other mobile and web platform with chatfuel.chatfuel not provide any software development kit for mobile and web platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Chatfuel is best platform for build messenger chatbot.you can build chatbot with chatfuel even if you dont have any programming knowledge.

Chatfuel is great for our organization to build messenger chatbot.Chatfuel provide daily user analytics data which help our organization to improve our chatbot features.

Chatfuel review by Donna M.
Donna M.

"Does exactly as it says but is right for my business"

What do you like best?

I like that you can easily create a chat bot. I never knew the algorythms before so it is very easy to do along with tech support. They quickly created a great bot that linked direct to my website.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about the chatbot, I just think that my business line is difficult to benefit from this as it is mostly for regular customers instead of random and new which is what I need.

I use it to create chatbots on facebook. They are able to link customers who have been in accidents. I realize that most people find this type of advertising creepy so they tend to go no where with the leads and I stopped service.

Chatfuel review by User in Internet

"Chatfuel Technology for automate chat bots"

What do you like best?

Chatfuel is an awesome platform to automate bots and automate reply to the most frequently asked and common questions. We can configure the types of business for which we want to automate the questions and answer. It provides really helpful support for social media marketing and various messenger tools like WhatsApp messenger, the telegraph. It has an AI-based chat support system which learns and predict the most likely answer to the question and help to identify the right market for the business.

What do you dislike?

The cost should be minimum. Currently, for the pro flow, the pricing is nearly about $15/month. But yes we can easily get a good offer as per our needs and traffic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will recommend this to every merchant who wants to establish their new market and wants to provide good support to their customers. Also, those merchants who want to automate the answers to their customers. Monthly package price should be low, it should be under $5/month and flexible pricing should be there.

Awesome technology and platform, good AI based knowledge base and reactive engine, Integration to various social media channels and messenger tools for automatic bot reply. Also, useful for bot t4esting of various traffics from different channels.

Chatfuel review by User in Semiconductors
User in Semiconductors

"Assemble your Facebook Messenger Chatbot"

What do you like best?

Chatfuel has an exceptionally straightforward and clean UI with a fabulous care group in Facebook. many caps and, while I get a kick out of the chance to take in, a few subjects take longer than I need to give. One of those, it turns out, is figuring out how to code a Facebook Messenger bot. I required something free and simple to utilize - Chatfuel was inexplicably the primary device I attempted (and loved!).There likewise is an enormous network of chatfuel clients in the web where you can get help and find valuable tips and traps.

What do you dislike?

Not having a graphical interface to see how your diverse visit areas identify with each different makes it somewhat harder to plan huge and complex flows.Downside is that you do need to pay PER page you introduce the chatbot to, where a portion of their rivals enable you to have boundless pages. Its still just like 30 a page. Their examination could utilize some work

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is one of the least demanding apparatuses to construct a chatbot in minutes and create it after some time. Conveying resembles a breeze and you can test the chatbot on the fly.connect to the Chatfuel Community assemble at facebook

This explains the need to custom code a chatbot. inside minutes I can make sans preparation a dynamic custom visit bot.

Chatfuel review by G2 Crowd User
G2 Crowd User

"Is great for building a simple Facebook Messenger chatbot."

What do you like best?

I like the way they set up the various menus for creating chatbots. They make it easy to organize and quickly build out the chatbot.

What do you dislike?

There are some limitations to the platform when compared to building a custom bot. Also, all data lives on their platform which means that if a customer wants to leave them, they give up their customer data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great option for an initial proof of concept but beware of the lack of data control and limitations for long-term product strategy.

Proof of concepts, demo chatbots, and prototyping - helped proved out interface concepts before investing in development.

Chatfuel review by Lewies V.
Lewies V.

"Easiest way to learn to build basic bots"

What do you like best?

Chatfuel has a very simple and clean user interface with a fantastic support group in Facebook.

What do you dislike?

Not having a graphical interface to understand how your different chat sections relate to each other makes it a little harder to design large and complex flows.

Chatfuel is a great way to add another communication tool or touch point with a segment of your audience that otherwise would not have connected with you.

Chatfuel review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"This is a fantastic software compared to others ive used. "

What do you like best?

This has some unique features, like the ability to call from in app. Plus Zapier intergraion opens up a whole new world

What do you dislike?

Downside is that you do have to pay PER page you install the chatbot to, where some of their competitors allow you to have unlimited pages. Its still only like 30 a page. Their analytics could use some work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is very cheap to implement. can be costly depending on volume of use tho.

This solves the need to custom code a chatbot. within minutes i can create from scratch a dynamic custom chat bot.

Chatfuel review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"Great tool for small business"

What do you like best?

This is awesome. Lets me provide high level service to customers without the time commitment. I love being accessible for basic needs without being on the computer and involved.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far, but I am still in the early stages of using this platform. I could envision some limitations as I expand my use of the software. We will see.

Time. The commitment to providing this service myself is not feasible.

Chatfuel review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Great innovation"

What do you like best?

Its amazing what you can do with chatbots. Pretty much the potential is limitless.

What do you dislike?

Literally nothing. I have never had a negative experience with this company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you watch tutorials in how to use it. It will save time.

Time, Right responses, Ease of Marketing, customer satisfaction.

Learning about Chatfuel?

* We monitor all Chatfuel reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.