ChatNox Live Chat

ChatNox is an easy to use hosted live chat system for businesses. With ChatNox, you can track your website visitors in real-time, send targeted messages and chat with them.

Work for ChatNox Live Chat?

Learning about ChatNox Live Chat?

ChatNox Live Chat Reviews

Ask ChatNox Live Chat a Question
Showing 6 ChatNox Live Chat reviews
ChatNox Live Chat review by User

"Great chat client for multiple users"

What do you like best?

I like the layout of the dashboard and the features available. Definitely one of the better chat clients out there.

What do you dislike?

Lack of mobile app is a big factor considering the mobile nature of life these days.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a shot. Worth integrating with other services that you may already use. FIRSTFIVE coupon code gives you $5 your first purchase.

We are a digital development company who uses online chat operators to service clients. Getting on board with Chatnox has been easy and allows for us to collaborate together.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ChatNox Live Chat
ChatNox Live Chat review by lee t.
lee t.

"Easy to install and use"

What do you like best?

I loved this chat software. I no longer need it but it was the best and easy to use for me.

What do you dislike?

I liked this product and did nit really find anything I disliked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use and loved being able to have my customers contact me when they felt the need.

It helped me when I needed it to communicate with my customers

What Live Chat solution do you use?

ChatNox Live Chat review by Shay K.
Shay K.

"Review on ChatNox Software"

What do you like best?

There are some cool features, lay outs are nice. You are able to take to with and organized set up.

What do you dislike?

This software is pretty awesome, dont know how any one could dislike! Best so far

Basically really helpful when trying to help customer and fulfill needs

ChatNox Live Chat review by Kevin H.
Kevin H.

"Excellent live chat software for tracking visitor volume"

What do you like best?

Clean interface and the ability to track the visitor volume is superb.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I don't like about this product. It is awesome!!

It allows us to communicate with clients more easier.

ChatNox Live Chat review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications

"Good service-very helpful"

What do you like best?

Easy system, lots of tutorials and help available

What do you dislike?

the only thing I don't like is how basic of a layout it is. Seems like it would be more up to date

missing out on sales, helping customers with customers

ChatNox Live Chat review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Fairly easy to use."

What do you like best?

Easy to paste in script to website, easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Havent had enough of a chance to use it to find anything I dislike.

Providing online customer service

Learning about ChatNox Live Chat?

* We monitor all ChatNox Live Chat reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.