ChatNox Live Chat

ChatNox is an easy to use hosted live chat system for businesses. With ChatNox, you can track your website visitors in real-time, send targeted messages and chat with them.

Work for ChatNox Live Chat?
Freshdesk  review  live chat  2x

ChatNox review by <span>lee t.</span>
lee t.

Easy to install and use

Updated On
What do you like best?

I loved this chat software. I no longer need it but it was the best and easy to use for me.

What do you dislike?

I liked this product and did nit really find anything I disliked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use and loved being able to have my customers contact me when they felt the need.

It helped me when I needed it to communicate with my customers

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ChatNox Live Chat
ChatNox review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications

Good service-very helpful

What do you like best?

Easy system, lots of tutorials and help available

What do you dislike?

the only thing I don't like is how basic of a layout it is. Seems like it would be more up to date

missing out on sales, helping customers with customers

What Live Chat solution do you use?

ChatNox review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

Fairly easy to use.

What do you like best?

Easy to paste in script to website, easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Havent had enough of a chance to use it to find anything I dislike.

Providing online customer service

There are not enough reviews of ChatNox Live Chat for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

LiveChat Logo
Premium live chat and help desk software for business websites. E-commerce and customer service software with built-in ticketing system.
Intercom Logo
Intercom allows you to communicate personally with every single customer.
Userlike Logo
Userlike is a live chat software that allows your website visitors to connect with your service operators in the moment of greatest need
Zendesk Chat Logo
Zendesk Chat
Zendesk Chat’s live chat solution helps businesses increase sales conversion by engaging important leads on their websites.
Olark Logo
Olark - Talk with your customers now with beautiful, easy to install live chat software.
Zoho SalesIQ Logo
Zoho SalesIQ
Live chat and website visitor tracking software to increase sales and improve customer service. See and have live conversations with your website visitors. Increase sales conversions by accessing an insightful list of visitors, prioritized on their lead score.
Pure Chat Logo
Pure Chat
Pure Chat is website chat, simplified. To sign up free, visit the site or download our WP plugin.
SnapEngage Logo
Without installing any software, your Sales and Support teams can chat with your website visitors while they browse and offer assistance in realtime. Even includes industry 1st "Call Me" feature to incorporate voice and text communication in one bundle.
HappyFox Chat Logo
HappyFox Chat
Live Chat Software for your website.
LiveHelpNow Logo
LiveHelpNow is a Pennsylvania-based customer service software company. Live Chat, Email-Ticket Management, Callback Management, Knowledge Base.

Learning about ChatNox Live Chat?

* We monitor all ChatNox Live Chat reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.