chatroll

3.8

Chatwing provides solutions to embed chat on website, blog, app, platforms and any web page.

Work for chatroll?

Learning about chatroll?

chatroll Reviews

Showing 6 chatroll reviews
chatroll review by Kyle M.
Kyle M.

"A Decent Messaging App if you can find a Need"

What do you like best?

chatWing was extremely easy to use and setup. The overall look and feel of the app is playful and appealing.

What do you dislike?

It seemed to us that the software was overpriced for what you get. We also didn't have a strong need for it so that may have been part of the problem. With other free services like Hangouts or Messenger, we made the decision to not adopt chatWing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try! The team is great and the product is simple to use.

Our business and clientele is relatively small, so we weren't facing some of the large scale communication problems that chatWing was designed for.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about chatroll
chatroll review by User in Apparel & Fashion
User in Apparel & Fashion

"The Modern Way to Chat"

What do you like best?

I like how it syncs from your mobile to website function to app. For us busy professionals on the go; some in office and some out, it makes chatting simple. It's also extremely quick and can connect/chat globally when needed

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. Somtimes I get missed messages on occasion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for people on the go in/out of office and communicating with others globally. Easy, user friendly and ultra modern!

I'm able to communicate with customers and colleagues that are abroad and am not waisting data, etc or having to sign up for a certain plan to communicate.

What Mobile Development Platforms solution do you use?

chatroll review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Real-Time Blog Chat Experience"

What do you like best?

Superior quality

Easy to use and navigate

Word filters

Group chatting

Build custom chat boxes and widgets seamlessly

Makes team communication a breeze

Integrates with most apps such as Facebook and Twitter

What do you dislike?

So far no major problems pricing can be a little pricey for added stuff, but you can choose the basic package without compromising quality and the aesthetic isn’t very pretty

I work as a freelancer on my free time and this program allows me to work with teams in various places

chatroll review by Administrator

"Just learning, but good so far"

What do you like best?

Free product, easy to use I like the simple chat options.

What do you dislike?

The really messy dashboard buttons - they are awful looking,

Recommendations to others considering the product

See if the premium has a more professional feel

Needing a low cost chat tool, it works

chatroll review by User in Biotechnology
User in Biotechnology

"good product"

What do you like best?

I like how flexible and versatile the software is. It is easy to adapt. Easy to write blogs on.

What do you dislike?

It is hard to use and the associated fees can be expensive. The quality of the live stream features are not the best.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is easy to use but the cost associated can be a burden under some situations.

It allowed us to connect with our business parters now through blogging about our company products

chatroll review by Michael A.
Michael A.

"Custom Messaging"

What do you like best?

I like that this works with my existing system and easy to learn.

What do you dislike?

I'd like a bigger storage system for free.

Live chatroom with coworkers works great.

Learning about chatroll?

* We monitor all chatroll reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.