Check Point Endpoint Security

Check Point Endpoint Security combines data security, network security, threat prevention technologies and remote access VPN into one package for complete Windows and Mac OS X protection.

Work for Check Point Endpoint Security?
Vipreforbuss endmang  2x

Learning about Check Point?

Compare Check Point Endpoint Security to Similar Solutions

Check Point Endpoint Security Reviews

Showing 10 Check Point reviews
Check Point review by <span>Elias R.</span>
Elias R.

Security and VPN usage for my Work

What do you like best?

This product allows me to VPN into my work's local area network and I am able to complete my tasks remotely, with the satisfaction and relief that my work is secured and unimpeded or vulnerable.

What do you dislike?

Interface seems a little outdated, but that isn't really a problem. This isn't a client facing piece of software, so it doesn't necessarily need to be flashy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot. It's secure and reliable. (it's never failed for me and it's easy to use)

We are able to remote into our private work network. This allows us to work when we face Facilities Maintenance emergencies and we need to access sensitive documents/data that is hosted locally on our campus. This allows us to save money for our client by being more available than ever to our services and data.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Check Point Endpoint Security
Check Point review by Administrator

Effective full disk encryption for data protection of PII.

What do you like best?

I like the ability to enroll new users to the drive encryption screen through a default admin account and the ability to reset accounts through the webRH admin console.

What do you dislike?

Data recovery due to corruption of an operating system's loader files require the drive be removed and daisy chained with another device running the disk mount utility and that can take days for decryption.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A must have full disk encryption solution from Check Point Endpoint Security for protecting the hard drive and removable media encryption if you have users regularly work outside of your secure corporate offices. It can be costly when a laptop has been compromised with data breach.

The business benefits are data loss prevention for devices that are constantly on mobility. Having peace of mind for both administrators and users and saving on costly fines and lawsuits from the public.

What Endpoint Management solution do you use?

Check Point review by User in Higher Education

Well-rounded and secure

What do you like best?

Check Point Endpoint Security makes it easy to manage my connection to work environments, while also leaving me comfortable that sensitive information remains protected. The product is clear with its indications of connection and protection statuses, including VPN connection, client security compliance, and firewall policy enabling.

The connect and disconnect functions are clearly labelled and give the relevant information needed to rectify any issues when attempting either.

What do you dislike?

It is very strict, and since I use it with an RSA SecurID with rotating pass-codes, it can take a few tries before I can connect. However, this is a limitation of the user and not the software, and its strictness does highlight the secure nature of the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check Point Endpoint Security does exactly what it needs to, and remains secure when I work remotely. I use Check Point Endpoint Security any time I work away from the office, and need to log in to sensitive environments from a distance.

As a consultant, I am not always in one location while supporting customers. Check Point Endpoint Security helps me access corporate environments no matter where I am.

Check Point review by <span>Pablo R.</span>
Pablo R.

Check Point endpoint security solutions

What do you like best?

This tools include data security, network security, advanced threat prevention, forensics and remote access VPN for complete endpoint protection. we use all time.

Is very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

i dont like that we need to use another tool for check virus. we use another antivirus tool. perhaps, this is a new features for the next release.

Recommendations to others considering the product

we use a lot the remote access VPN for complete endpoint protection. i recomend it.

we solve serveral requeriments that i mention below:

the data security

network security

remote access VPN

Check Point review by User in Printing
User in Printing

Secure and Easy to Use

What do you like best?

This is very easy to use - especially on the user end. A lot of the employees at my company are not very tech-savvy, but they rarely have issues using the VPN client because it is so easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I don't even know what to put here! I honestly like this a lot better than any of the others I've used in the past!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a lot of users who will be using the VPN client who are not very tech-savvy, this is a good option for you.

This feels very secure in comparison to the others I've used in the past. It was very easy to implement and I would definitely recommend it to any other organization with security concerns. Most of our clients are in financial industries, so we have to make sure we follow their security guidelines.

Check Point review by <span>Dan D.</span>
Dan D.

Powerful VPN Client

What do you like best?

Easy to use application that's pretty straightforward. Automatically reconnects if my WiFi disconnects for any reason. Connection is valid for 8 hours so I don't need to keep my token with me at all times.

What do you dislike?

When I use SQL Server Management Studio, my connection gets closed almost once a minute. Makes running large queries or using temp tables almost impossible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure it allows you to maintain server dependent connections, such as SSMS and databases.

Secure connection to the network when working remotely.

Learning about Check Point Endpoint Security?

* We monitor all Check Point Endpoint Security reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Check Point Endpoint Security to Similar Solutions