Check point combines the best features of a firewall, some of them are:
* Access Control: You can manage access to clients, servers and applications.
* Authentication: assigns access permissions to individuals and groups, based on their level of responsibility and role within the organization.
* Bridge Mode: Inspects traffic, dropping or blocking unauthorized or unsafe traffic.
* User and Machine Awareness: Reinforces security by enabling policy definitions per user and group.
* Network Address Translation (NAT): conceals real addresses, to ensure that addresses cannot be seen from outside the organization or from other parts of the same organization.
With all of these features you can be sure your company is as protected as it can be.
The price is the breaking point for me, it can be highly expensive. So you need to check if you can afford it. THIS IS NOT A RESIDENTIAL FIREWALL. This firewall is meant for large business and medium-startups.