Checkfront

4.0

Checkfront makes it easy to manage bookings and customers in a unified tool set, while seamlessly integrating into popular services that empower your business.

Work for Checkfront?

Learning about Checkfront?

Checkfront Reviews

Ask Checkfront a Question
Showing 11 Checkfront reviews
Checkfront review by Michael E.
Michael E.

"Great customisable booking system with excellent support"

What do you like best?

Fully customizable, always updating with new features, extensions to link to services such as mail chimp, waivers etc

What do you dislike?

Checkfront can be quite complicated for the new user, or if you have complicated product offerings, that said, the customer support works with you to ensure that you get it right.

Checkfront was great for one of my clients who ran the largest paintball operation on the west coast of the united states. We were able to set up a bespoke system across 4 different business units, all with different tax rates and product offerings. Having a robust booking and payment system increased bookings and reduced no shows at the parks.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Checkfront
Checkfront review by Melanie S.
Melanie S.

"Great website for small businesses!!"

What do you like best?

I can add my "products", set the prices, and I'm ready to go! It walks you through set up so it's really easy. You put in the price and taxes and any parameters that you want that item to have.

What do you dislike?

Some things are a little confusing. If you are not sure what it is talking about or meaning it doesn't explain it very well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it is great. It is like you have your own Expedia or Orbit site for your customers. The only way you can go with this software is up.

With this program you can literately set up and start booking. It keeps track of everything. All of the reports are in one place. You can see all the booking and such on one page. It is super easy and super beneficial.

What Reservation solution do you use?

Checkfront review by Scott M.
Scott M.

"Awesome product Awesome support "

What do you like best?

I book over a hundred volunteers each year and it's a one-person show here. I don't know how I did it before CheckFront, I really don't. So many steps are now automated for me and it's a breeze to keep track of bookings. I use notifications a lot to send volunteer handbooks, orientation videos and other important documents that I used to have to track and send manually. What a relief to be done with that and to be using notifications instead.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It works just as expected and if I don't understand something there's great support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You won't be sorry. It's easy to learn, support is fantastic.

As I said under what I like best. I used to have to keep track of emails I'd sent, or not sent, and due dates for contacts as well. Now it's simple, I use notifications. At each step in the booking process from reservation to final payment I have automatically generated notifications that contain all the information my customers need and I don't have to manage it anymore. For a small volunteer organization, that's so valuable.

Checkfront review by Ashish C.
Ashish C.

"Helpful for small businesses.Awesome booking system and also a great site builder"

What do you like best?

Complete one stop application for your booking system. Good customization for booking simple transactions and reporting. I also liked the robust site builder supported by Checkfront.

What do you dislike?

The product does not have too many options for inventory management. Some features required the help of support team which could have been featured better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it to understand it. At least give it a trial. You will love the features it has.

We can develop a great reservation system to help our customers do online booking and make payments through internet.

Checkfront review by Administrator in Leisure, Travel & Tourism
Administrator in Leisure, Travel & Tourism

"support at 5 str"

What do you like best?

THe product itself offer very nice features, but my review won't be about them. Explore by yourself and you'll see. What it TRULY makes the difference are the people behind this company: I've been client with them for a compnay first and then I turned to be a "prospect customer" anonymously for another company, and I have always been surprised by the customer service quality.

- fast responses

- qualify responses (they are the only one in between so many companies that understood my business needs, even if I copy-pasted the same text to them and all their competitors --> means BRAIN ACTIVATED while reading

- flexibility in customizing the configuration and even their product to suite your needs

- smart and nice people

I would love to see this approach in building a company and creating this excellent sense of customer caring in so many other sw companies around the web.

I can only highly suggest them and their product

What do you dislike?

for vacation rental channels manager only1 connection is available at the moment. That's a pity, as there is such a huge offer out there and therefore it is really limiting the possibility to interact with them with the infrastructure you already have (beside being a developer and creating your own interface trough api, but that's not so easy for all).

Recommendations to others considering the product

1) have a look at the interfaces with business partners

2) ask for support and TEST them for support: that's the best part!

Vacation Rentals for rooms AND apartments. THe main big issue for me was renting both of them (rent single rooms within apartments or rent the entire apartment) and managing automatically availability, and checkfront do so smothly! Plus, I sell as well additional activities for my clients and they can shop everything in one place with checkfront. So easy, it's amazing

Checkfront review by Administrator

"Difficult booking program"

What do you like best?

I don’t like using checkfront because the program is unable to book multiple fitness class a year or more out internally.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like the fact I can’t boom multiple classes in advance. You have to enter classes month by month and date by date. This is very time consuming in a work place and enable employees to get other task done in a timely matter.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Build a software that is able to book reservations internally without added date by date month by month. For an example, of administrative wanted to book a fitness class a year out the software should give administrators that option internally to save time.

None, the system is not idea for a community center or fitness club

Checkfront review by Alyssa Z.
Alyssa Z.

"Checkfront review"

What do you like best?

I used Checkfront to manage booking previously for a pretty simply wordpress site. It was great for simple transactions, reporting, and refunds

What do you dislike?

I disliked that you couldnt really customize too much how your products were viewed once you put the widget on your page

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend this software for small companies that need bookings or reservation capabilities.

manageing payment, bookings, reimbursements, reporting

Checkfront review by Administrator in Hospitality
Administrator in Hospitality

"Great for smaller campground"

What do you like best?

User friendly interface makes for easy training when short on time to train

What do you dislike?

Not many options for activities/inventory. Also the inability to change some features and settings without support

Lower call volumes for rentals as guests find it easy to use right from their devices

Checkfront review by Celine M.
Celine M.

"Clients live for it!"

What do you like best?

Gives clients an easy experience when they’re booking appointments online or making online payments.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike, no complaints so far.

Clients avoid calling in to make appointments or process payment over the phone, everything is now done online for their convenience.

Checkfront review by Mike T.
Mike T.

"a very easy to use booking management system"

What do you like best?

Easy to use interface and simple API integration. Good responsive support

What do you dislike?

It lacked some features that we needed for our implementation. I always got the feeling that we could get features added, but never managed it.

Online travel company. Didn't need to build my own backend booking system.

Checkfront review by Administrator

"Good but Expensive"

What do you like best?

I use this booking engine to book clients. It is good but expensive. I like the high res images it displays for each property.

What do you dislike?

The monthly price per month of 49.99 is a little steep.

Just use it for a booking platform.

Learning about Checkfront?

* We monitor all Checkfront reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.