Checkfront

Checkfront makes it easy to manage bookings and customers in a unified tool set, while seamlessly integrating into popular services that empower your business.

Work for Checkfront?

Learning about Checkfront?

Checkfront Reviews

Ask Checkfront a Question
Showing 4 Checkfront reviews
Checkfront review by <span>Scott M.</span>
Scott M.

Awesome product Awesome support

What do you like best?

I book over a hundred volunteers each year and it's a one-person show here. I don't know how I did it before CheckFront, I really don't. So many steps are now automated for me and it's a breeze to keep track of bookings. I use notifications a lot to send volunteer handbooks, orientation videos and other important documents that I used to have to track and send manually. What a relief to be done with that and to be using notifications instead.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It works just as expected and if I don't understand something there's great support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You won't be sorry. It's easy to learn, support is fantastic.

As I said under what I like best. I used to have to keep track of emails I'd sent, or not sent, and due dates for contacts as well. Now it's simple, I use notifications. At each step in the booking process from reservation to final payment I have automatically generated notifications that contain all the information my customers need and I don't have to manage it anymore. For a small volunteer organization, that's so valuable.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Checkfront
Checkfront review by Administrator in Leisure, Travel & Tourism
Administrator in Leisure, Travel & Tourism

support at 5 str

What do you like best?

THe product itself offer very nice features, but my review won't be about them. Explore by yourself and you'll see. What it TRULY makes the difference are the people behind this company: I've been client with them for a compnay first and then I turned to be a "prospect customer" anonymously for another company, and I have always been surprised by the customer service quality.

- fast responses

- qualify responses (they are the only one in between so many companies that understood my business needs, even if I copy-pasted the same text to them and all their competitors --> means BRAIN ACTIVATED while reading

- flexibility in customizing the configuration and even their product to suite your needs

- smart and nice people

I would love to see this approach in building a company and creating this excellent sense of customer caring in so many other sw companies around the web.

I can only highly suggest them and their product

What do you dislike?

for vacation rental channels manager only1 connection is available at the moment. That's a pity, as there is such a huge offer out there and therefore it is really limiting the possibility to interact with them with the infrastructure you already have (beside being a developer and creating your own interface trough api, but that's not so easy for all).

Recommendations to others considering the product

1) have a look at the interfaces with business partners

2) ask for support and TEST them for support: that's the best part!

Vacation Rentals for rooms AND apartments. THe main big issue for me was renting both of them (rent single rooms within apartments or rent the entire apartment) and managing automatically availability, and checkfront do so smothly! Plus, I sell as well additional activities for my clients and they can shop everything in one place with checkfront. So easy, it's amazing

What Reservation solution do you use?

Checkfront review by Administrator

Difficult booking program

What do you like best?

I don’t like using checkfront because the program is unable to book multiple fitness class a year or more out internally.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like the fact I can’t boom multiple classes in advance. You have to enter classes month by month and date by date. This is very time consuming in a work place and enable employees to get other task done in a timely matter.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Build a software that is able to book reservations internally without added date by date month by month. For an example, of administrative wanted to book a fitness class a year out the software should give administrators that option internally to save time.

None, the system is not idea for a community center or fitness club

Checkfront review by <span>Mike T.</span>
Mike T.

a very easy to use booking management system

What do you like best?

Easy to use interface and simple API integration. Good responsive support

What do you dislike?

It lacked some features that we needed for our implementation. I always got the feeling that we could get features added, but never managed it.

Online travel company. Didn't need to build my own backend booking system.

Learning about Checkfront?

* We monitor all Checkfront reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.