CheckMark Payroll

CheckMark Payroll software for Macintosh and Windows is a complete solution for do-it-yourself payrolls, small businesses, accountants, and professional payroll services.

Work for CheckMark Payroll?
Kronos workforce cenral payroll  2x

Learning about CheckMark?

CheckMark Payroll Reviews

Ask CheckMark a Question
Showing 2 CheckMark reviews
CheckMark review by <span>Steven L.</span>
Steven L.

Best Payroll Software !!!

What do you like best?

From downloading the trial to onboarding, everything went fantastic, smooth and seamless. Moving from my previous Payroll Company to a new one was giving me Goosebumps, but with CheckMark payroll software, it was like a breeze – easy to install, configure and get started. All I needed was to import my previous payroll file in .CSV format and upload it to CheckMark payroll software. I had a minor glitch during the setup and since support comes included with the software, the customer support team helped me out through phone and online access.

What do you dislike?

So far, nothing. We made a request to make the payroll compatible with MAC-Sierra and it has already been completed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We like the software and using this from very long time .

More accurate W2, W3 reporting within payroll. A better pay stub review and print system. No more errors in vacation and sick day calculations. In short, saves us time, and therefore, money.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CheckMark Payroll
CheckMark review by <span>Edison C.</span>
Edison C.

CheckMark Payroll helping me to stay Compliant

What do you like best?

After using several different payroll companies over the decade, we finally settled on CheckMark Payroll software and it has been worth every penny, Easy to use, no recurring fee and ever-supporting customer service team who is always ready to help me.

What do you dislike?

They must have more tutorial videos on the website

Recommendations to others considering the product

I find best software for small business owners like me. if you want to avoid recurring fee you must try this once.

CheckMark Payroll software is a complete package for small business like ours. Handling 401 (k) & Printing 941,940, 943, W-2, W-3, etc. to SSA is helpful for me to stay compliant with IRS taxes. Now I have all the necessary features like employer payments, EFW2, direct deposits etc. I am happy with CheckMark payroll software

What Payroll solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of CheckMark Payroll for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Paychex Flex Logo
Paychex Flex
Paychex reduces the complexity and risk of running your own payroll, while ensuring greater accuracy with up-to-date tax rates and regulatory information.
SurePayroll Logo
SurePayroll
SurePayroll online payroll services for small businesses make payroll easy. Run payroll online. Enter hours, review, approve. Ensure tax compliance.
Patriot Payroll Logo
Patriot Payroll
Patriot Payroll is online payroll software for small business owners
Gusto Logo
Gusto
Payroll, benefits, and HR made refreshingly easy.
APS Payroll Solution Logo
APS Payroll Solution
APS provides you with the tools to power through payroll, reduce costs, and simplify your workforce processes.
ADP RUN Logo
ADP RUN
Whether you’ve been in business for 25 years or you’re just getting started, RUN Powered by ADP® can help. They've spent countless hours — and burned through even more cups of coffee — building a smarter, simpler, and more affordable payroll, tax and HR solution to help you get back to the work that matters most to you.
Intuit Payroll Logo
Intuit Payroll
Online Payroll Services from Intuit. Run payroll online in 2 minutes. Online Payroll Services from Intuit make it easy to run payroll anywhere, anytime. Print paychecks, payroll forms, error free taxes, live help and more.
Wagepoint Logo
Wagepoint
Wagepoint is a Simple, Fast & Friendly Payroll Software for Small Businesses & Startups across North America.
Fuse Workforce Management Logo
Fuse Workforce Management
The Fuse Workforce Management platform unites time and attendance management, human resources management, and payroll into one system.
OnPay Logo
OnPay
Payroll has never been easier. OnPay™ delivers a simple, modern and affordable solution for payroll.

Learning about CheckMark Payroll?

* We monitor all CheckMark Payroll reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.