Cheshire Impact

Salesforce Consulting and Implementation Services

Work for Cheshire Impact?
Leadmd markautoconsprov  2x

Learning about Cheshire Impact Marketing?

Cheshire Impact Reviews

Ask Cheshire Impact Marketing a Question
Showing 2 Cheshire Impact Marketing reviews
Cheshire Impact Marketing review by Project Manager in Biotechnology
Project Manager in Biotechnology
What do you like best?

Cheshire Impact is a company that understands the intricacies of how Pardot integrates with Salesforce. They provide consultants who are hands on and are technically qualified to do the work. They come up to speed very quickly on how a company wants to run their MAP and offers guidance and recommendations when that vision is not technically correct. I would highly recommend them for any project where Pardot and Salesforce are concerned.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I dislike would be the fact that they are not employed by us. We would hire their consultants if the chance came up. Really smart and qualified team players. Nothing bad to say here.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't spend time interviewing other consultants. You will not be disappointed in this team and their ability to deliver. And I don't typically write a favorable review for any Salesforce consultants.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Cheshire Impact
Cheshire Impact Marketing review by Analyst/Journalist

Agency expertise

Updated On
What do you like best?

Not much. I had to fix most everything that the agency did, including email templates that had garbage code in them, migrate all the assets (migration workbook, hah), do all the QA and spam testing (they claimed they were doing it, too, but I found errors after they were given to me), and then try to implement the Lead to Revenue framework with no directions.

What do you dislike?

lack of Lead to Revenue directions

We wanted to migrate to Pardot, and they sold us the visio and service hours instead of the full migration support. The bulk of the migration work fell to me to manage or fix.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Marketing Automation Consulting solution do you use?

Learning about Cheshire Impact?

* We monitor all Cheshire Impact reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.