Chetu

Chetu Inc. offers a range of expertise aimed at helping customers re-engineer and re-invent their businesses in an ever-changing marketplace.

Work for Chetu?

Learning about Chetu?

Chetu Reviews

Ask Chetu a Question
Showing 2 Chetu reviews
Chetu review by Project Manager in Hospitality
Project Manager in Hospitality

Overpriced and Unprofessional

What do you like best?

The Project manager communicated well and provided a clear work timesheet unfortunately that the didn't stick to

What do you dislike?

Everything else, CEO kept threatening to take my money and software when I started questioning the project and cost. I started to ask for an extension because we had gone $60k over budget but all he was interested in was being paid right away. no one else was allowed to communicate with me until that was done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't do it! I lost over $60K making this mistake. I did eventually get the software but it did not work and they wanted me to pay them to gain access.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Chetu
Chetu review by <span>Steven B.</span>
Steven B.

Chetu Software Review

What do you like best?

I enjoyed the level of detail and effort put into the Mobile and Tablet services. Quality work.

What do you dislike?

The experience overall left little for me to dislike.

What Other Development Services solution do you use?

Learning about Chetu?

* We monitor all Chetu reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.