Statusbrew

Statusbrew is a social media management platform for businesses, brands and organizations that combines the power of internet and technology to empow ser to drive growth, discover and manage customer experience across various social touch-points.

Work for Statusbrew?

Learning about Statusbrew?

Statusbrew Reviews

Ask Statusbrew a Question
Showing 91 Statusbrew reviews
Statusbrew review by <span>Manish S.</span>
Manish S.

"Statusbrew is an almost perfect Social Media Management tool"

What do you like best?

I like the completeness of this tool that it offers to me which is extremely good for us. Using this tool, I can efficiently handle all my social media platforms. The engage and listening feature of this tool helps me to know every like, comment or mention any of my post receives on all social channels. This helps me to easily manage my social media activities from a single dashboard.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to say about the dislikes but when I use it on my android phone so sometimes it automatically gets disconnected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a new user so I would recommend you to use their 14 days free trial to understand the various features of this tool first before proceeding.

This is one of the best smm tool I have come across as it helps me to look after all my social media activities and also let me track how my posts are performing on all social channels. The report section of this tool is icing on the cake as it give me a detailed & visual picture of how my posts are performing on all social platforms.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Statusbrew
Statusbrew review by <span>Vishal A.</span>
Vishal A.

"Statusbrew solves all my social media managing problem"

What do you like best?

Statusbrew is a great SMM tool when it comes to managing multiple social

media profiles. I can easily schedule my posts across all social channels

and save my time. Apparently, it has a lot of features but, I majorly use

these features

Publishing: It helps me to publish my posts across different social media

channels.

Audience: It helps me grow my followers and manage my twitter account.

Report: The report section is my favorite feature of this tool as it helps me

to find out how my posts are performing on different social media sites.

What do you dislike?

I don't have much to say about the dislikes but I think they should work on

adding more features in their tool and improve their interface though it has

been improved it last few days but I'd suggest them to make it more

userfriendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a complete social media management tool that'd solve almost all your

social media managing headache starting from publishing, scaling

audience and monitoring your performance. So, if you are managing

multiple social media channels then I would recommend you to use this

tool.

I am finding this tool extremely helpful as it allows me to automate social

media postings and grow my followers on Twitter. Also, I can find out how

my posts are performing on different social media channels.

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

Statusbrew review by <span>✓ Ramon T.</span>
✓ Ramon T.

"Grow and Maintain Your Social Media Connections and Manage Your Posts like a Pro."

What do you like best?

Ability to make use of Sources and Filters

What do you dislike?

There's nothing to dislike in StatusBrew.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to be able and Grow your Twitter account and organise your Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Google+ posts and content. StatusBrew is the App for you!

To maintain and grow my Social Media accounts, I have tried several different apps.

My main focus is on Twitter and unlike any other app, StatusBrew, gives you the ability to make use of Sources (Accounts of for instance, your competitor or a person that aligns with your business). Through filters, you can separate the followers/followings of sources. So you can follow people who are at least once a week active, post a min. of .. tweets a day, has a profile image, has a certain amount of followers and lives in the area of .... This way you can create and target the right audience for you business.

In the past, the posting capabilities were less important within StatusBrew but the StatusBrew team is now focussed on becoming a total one stop for all app. They totally redesigned the user interface and added a bunch of new features like RSS feeds so you can curate your content from within the application and schedule it to be posted at your prefered time.

If you want to Maintain, Grow and Manage your Social Media Accounts, you either have to go for at least two different applicatiions and pay for each separate, or go for StatusBrew!

Statusbrew review by <span>Kalyan P.</span>
Kalyan P.

"Time & Money saving Social Media tool"

What do you like best?

Statusbrew proves to be a great help for me as it helps me to post quickly on my different social media sites. With the help of content calendar feature, I can easily plan out my social media activities and post accordingly. Moreover, it is easily affordable.

What do you dislike?

There are two things which I dislike about this tool one is that they don't have export option in report section and second is that their mobile app is bit confusing to use. I think they should work on it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Well, if you ask me I'd say that if you are primarily social media platform is Twitter and Facebook, then you should use this app.

I can significantly save my time by scheduling my posts across all social media platforms. Moreover, with the assistance of Audience feature, I can clean my Twitter account and manage and grow it efficiently

Statusbrew review by <span>Marcie S.</span>
Marcie S.

"Statusbrew is the tool that makes my business time effective"

What do you like best?

Super happy with Statusbrew as a virtual assistant. It saves me time and has very fast customer service.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have anything. I shared one glitch I had with the program and they fixed it, so works well for all I need for my business

Recommendations to others considering the product

I currently have two VA clients that both signed up with Statusbrew and I use this software daily to meet their SMM needs.

I build social media followings, so especially where Twitter only allows you to follow a certain number the ability to unfollow those that are not following you back is crucial. Statusbrew makes it so much easier by allowing you to unfollow according to the date you followed. So I can click on and see those that I had followed 2 months ago and quickly unfollow 400 people at a time. Such a time-saver!

I also love the Content recycler. Being able to make separate categories of Tweets that I can rotate for my clients is invaluable. For example, when one of them has a sale or special I can use the category to add to our Twitter feed but when the sale is over I can make that category inactive and then use it again when they have another special. So much time saved in being able to store all the Tweets I am using and then refresh them to be used again.

Another thing I really enjoy is the constant updating that Statusbrew does. They are always coming up with new things to make the software even more of an effective tool for my business

Statusbrew review by <span>Eeva L.</span>
Eeva L.

"Status Brew Tops Them All in Price, Feature and Customer Support"

What do you like best?

Ease of Use. Top of the line support. Reasonable rates.

What do you dislike?

None. If I have a problem, the Status Brew team will show me a solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've tried a lot of social media managing platforms. Status Brew is by far, the best. Since they'll be adding more features only available through other platforms right now in the future -- they'll be the one-stop social media marketing app. The best thing about Status Brew though, is the formidable support. It's beyond compare. A gem for those who are not familiar with social media marketing platforms. They'll show you how to maximize your subscription - basically, how to make your life easier through their app. That's priceless.

Being able to access and manage multiple accounts from multiple platforms on one app saves me a lot of time. And time is the most valuable commodity for an entrepreneur. Status Brew helps me stay on top of my social media activities easily.

Statusbrew review by <span>Andy V.</span>
Andy V.

"Great App to Grow Your Twitter Audience"

What do you like best?

The ability to quickly and easily follow my Competitors' Followers and thus grow my own Audience. The ability to send blocks of Direct Messages. But most of all the excellent response of the support team when I have questions or suggestions. They are very quick to reply, have an interest in my business and are always trying to think of ways to further help me.

Right now I'm only using some of the Twitter options the App has to offer. There are many many more which I will be exploring in the near future. This App seems to have endless possibitlites for building your business using the various Social Media (not only Twitter)

What do you dislike?

I can't really think of anything at the moment that I dislike about Statusbrew.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great App to Grow Your Social Media Exposure, Generate Leads and Grow your Business.

I've been able to grow my (very targeted) Twitter audience from 16,000 to 75,000 in 11 months ! Thus increasing my targeted leads to 15-20 a day!

Statusbrew review by <span>Harmanpreet  S.</span>
Harmanpreet S.

"Statusbrew helps me stay ahead of my competitors and monitor conversations on Twitter."

What do you like best?

Statusbrew has several features that help me to stay ahead of my competitors and monitor conversations about my business on Twitter. The Engage feature helps me to find what people are talking about me on all social media channels. Moreover, with their Twitter search feature, I can find leads on Twitter.

What do you dislike?

They should Include Pinterest and other social media platforms in their tool. Moreover, they should enhance the experience of their Report section.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are serious about your social media management and want to outrank your competitors on social media especially on Twitter then you should use this tool.

As I already told this tool help me to increase my followers on Twitter and help me to stay ahead of my competitors. I can find leads on the Twitter and other social media platforms such as Instagram and Facebook.

Statusbrew review by <span>Navdeep C.</span>
Navdeep C.

"This is better than other social media management tools"

What do you like best?

The best thing about the Statusbrew is that it is immensely simple to use this tool and a comprehensive social media management tool. This tool helps me to streamline all my social media postings across all social platforms.

What do you dislike?

One thing that I dislike about this tool is that it is a bit hard to understand this tool for a beginner. It took me some time to understand this tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Those who are looking for a complete social media tool should use this tool to schedule their social media postings. I'd recommend people to try their trial before paying this tool.

This tool helps me to automate my social media posting across all social media platforms. Hence, it greatly saves my time that I can invest in other activities. Alongside, I can use this tool to grow my social media followers.

Statusbrew review by <span>Swetha B.</span>
Swetha B.

"Statusbrew works best for managing multiple social media profiles"

What do you like best?

This tool is best when it comes to managing multiple social media profiles. With this tool, I can easily post across all major social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Google+ and Instagram. Moreover, I like the ease of assigning tasks to my team by adding them as a team member and assigning them different roles.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike in Statusbrew tool. In last few months, they have improved their platform pretty much which is great. I'd advise them to keep up the good work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool has helped me to improve my performance on social media and measure it for my clients. I can greatly save my time using this tool and improve my ROI.

Statusbrew review by <span>Aakash M.</span>
Aakash M.

"Statusbrew is my Favorite SMM tool especially I love their Listening Feature"

What do you like best?

This Social Media Management tool helps me to manage my social media activities with such an ease. I can easily schedule my content across different social media channels. Moreover, using this tool, I can scale up audience on Twitter and other social media platforms.

What do you dislike?

I think they should increase the profile add count in their free plan but overall this tool is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd recommend this tool to people who are looking for a complete social media tool in reasonable price. They should pay for this tool.

This tool solves three major problems.

It helps me to easily schedule my posts across different social media platforms. With CSV upload feature, I can schedule posts weeks or months ahead of its time.

This tool helps me to grow my audience on Twitter and clean my account by unfollowing irrelevant people. This tool helps me to find what people are talking about me on different social media platforms and devise my marketing strategy according to it.

Statusbrew review by <span>Zarina S.</span>
Zarina S.

"Statusbrew enables me to control all my social media accounts from a single dashboard"

What do you like best?

Statusbrew makes it so easy to post to multiple social media accounts at once. I love Statusbrew as it enables me to control all my social media accounts from a single dashboard.It saves me lot of time as I avoid switching between tabs.I use it mainly to post to my twitter accounts and get my clients engaged.I am a huge fan of this softwares new feature listening and engage as this helps me to track and monitor my social media conversations

What do you dislike?

I wish the mobile app. was a little more user-friendly.I use it on daily basis, it is extremely simple generally.But sometimes it becomes hard to work on the mobile app due to its less user-friendly nature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Statusbrew is a great application.It took me sometime to get used to its working but eventually it worked wonders for me .Its a perfect tool to publish content over social media.The best part is you can preview the content before posting it

It used to take me lots of time to post on various social media platforms.Finding an appropriate image was the most difficult task as it used to take lot of time chunks which I could utilize in sme other task! Statusbrew helped me with this issue, and the feature that I like the most about them is that they have integrated media libraries and this saves me lot of time while searching the images.

Statusbrew review by <span>Shraddha T.</span>
Shraddha T.

"Better than Agorapulse for sure"

What do you like best?

I love this tool becausReasonable price: This tool is quite affordable as compared to Agorapulse

and other SMM tool

Great Customer Service: The customer service is impressive. They are

always ready to help you and provide a solution to all my queries and

concerns.

Excellent Features: Statusbrew offers some of the excellent features

which are great such as Publishing, Audience, Engage, Listening and

report. These are some of the top features of this tool that makes it a

complete social media tool.e of the following reasons

What do you dislike?

Unlike Agorapulse and other SMM tool, they are not properly promoting

their tool hence a lot of people don't know about them. I think they should

improve their communication.

This tool helps me to schedule my social media posts without any hassle.

Moreover, I can increase my followers on Twitter and also can listen to

what people are saying about me on different social media sites.

Unless you have a lot of money to test various tools, I'd suggest you to try

out this tool because it is considerably cheap and offer a variety of features

that other tools lack.

Statusbrew review by <span>deepika j.</span>
deepika j.

"This tool help me grow my social media presence across all social platforms"

What do you like best?

I am a dentist and this tool help me increase my presence on different social media platforms. With help of the audience feature, I can find the leads and connect with right people. The engage feature helps me to find what people are talking about me or my dental clinic on social media

What do you dislike?

I have recently started using this tool so I can't say much about the disadvantageous but they should make the plan bit affordable

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have used different social media tools but this one has met my expectations. Using this tool, you can schedule your posts on all social media sites, also manage your audience on all social media platforms.

As I said this tool helps me to grow my followers on social media and find leads on Twitter and other social media platforms. It also help me to save my valuable time that I can invest in other activities.

Statusbrew review by <span>joey d.</span>
joey d.

"An Awesome tool to grow my audience on Twitter"

What do you like best?

What I like most about the Statusbrew tool is that it helps me to increase my audience on Twitter. I can easily follow people without spending time on manually finding the right connections. The audience filter & grow option is a great way to get connected with the right set of people.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would like to recommend this software to everyone who is looking for a complete social media tool. They should use this tool.

This tool allows me to manage and grow my Twitter followers without spending too much of time. Moreover, with publishing feature in place, I can schedule my posts on different social media platforms at a time. I need not to switch between multiple platforms.

If you are looking for the best Twitter management tool at an affordable price then you should use this tool because I think it is best twitter tool out there

Statusbrew review by User in Information Services
User in Information Services

"Great Social Media Platform for beginners"

What do you like best?

It is a great social media management tool to quickly create, schedule and post on various social media channels Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter, and Facebook. I am really impressed with their Twitter functionality. This tool is incredible when it comes to Twitter. You can easily follow, unfollow and manage your audience on Twitter.

What do you dislike?

They should integrate with more social media networks such as Pinterest, Reddit, and Stumbleupon. I think this would make their tool complete.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely, I would advise people to use this software to streamline their social media scheduling tasks. However, it worked for me so does not mean would work for you as well so please try it first before believing.

Using this software, I can easily schedule my posts across different social media channels. This greatly saves my time and their bulk csv feature helps me to schedule my social media tasks week or months ahead of time.

Statusbrew review by User in Information Technology and Services

" It is an amazing tool super easy to use"

What do you like best?

I use Statusbrew for scheduling social media posts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Google+. It is extremely easy to use this software and the CSV upload feature helps me to plan post ahead of weeks. The interface is very easy and even a layman can easily get on board and use it.

The report section is also very useful. It gives me insight how my different posts are performing on different social media platforms.

What do you dislike?

I like almost everything about the Statusbrew. As of now, I don't have any complaints about this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I tried various SMM tools and by far Statusbrew is the best one for me. This tool is incredible, useful for me and easy to use. I always recommend this software to everyone whosoever asks me for a social media tools.

Normally, I use Statusbrew for scheduling posts for my different social media accounts. It only takes me one or two hours to schedule all my posts for different social media platforms. So, it saves my precious time that I can invest in other activities.

The report feature of Statusbrew is also very helpful, as you can easily observe and see the outcomes of your social media compaigns

Statusbrew review by <span>john s.</span>
john s.

"Statusbrew helps me to rapidly grow my followers on Twitter"

What do you like best?

I like Statusbrew more as a Twitter tool. This tool helps me to increase and manage my Twitter followers in the most effective way. The source feature of this tool help me to copy the followers of my competitor. I just love this feature. Moreover, the different filters help me to find the right people to follow on Twitter without wasting any time.

What do you dislike?

They should provide the direct scheduling feature with Instagram as of now they don't have it now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for strong Twitter tool then I'd suggest you to try this tool because it has a lot of features which other tools don't provide.

With Statusbrew, I have scaled my Twitter followers and it helps me to drive traffic on my website. This tool also help me to schedule my posts on all major social media platforms without any problem. This saves my time.

Statusbrew review by <span>Maxwell I.</span>
Maxwell I.

"Statusbrew is fantastic SMM tool for Twitter "

What do you like best?

The audience and CSV upload feature is something which I like best about this tool. It helps me to increase my followers rapidly. Love this tool.

What do you dislike?

As of now, I don't have any specific issues with their product. However, no product is perfect so they should work on it and improve it

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to organize your Twitter follower and manage effectively the Twitter profile of your or your client then you should try this tool.

This tool help me to drive traffic to my website by using the publishing feature of this tool and the audience feature of this tool help me to increase my followers on Twitter.

Statusbrew review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"I love Statusbrew because it makes social media management look so easy"

What do you like best?

I have been using various social media tools for some time but recently I have started using this tool at my company and it is bringing positive results for us. It has made social media posting quite easy. Also I can keep track of all my followers on Twitter and their report section let me evaluate how my post performed during a time period.

What do you dislike?

I have started using this tool recently so I can't say anything as of now but based on up till experience it is best tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend you to use this software if you are looking for social media tool primarily for Twitter. First try their premium version and then go ahead with premium.

This tool helps me to post across all social media channels at a time. Moreover, this tool also help me to increase my followers on Twitter. Their source feature helps me to copy the followers of my competitor.

Statusbrew review by <span>Sarbjit S.</span>
Sarbjit S.

"Statusbrew is an Amazing tool"

What do you like best?

This is an amazing tool that helps me by reducing my work. I can easily schedule, manage, grow and track my social media activities.

The publishing feature of this tool is best. Since I handle more than one social media account. So this tool helps me to easily choose all social media channels Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin profiles and post content. Now recently they have added the video upload feature now I can share my videos on this platform.

What do you dislike?

They should allow me to add more profiles in the free plan. As of now, they are providing only limited opportunities in free plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this tool if you are looking for a complete SMM tool. You should first try the free version before deciding that you want to go ahead with this tool or not

With this tool, I can automate my social media tasks which usually takes a lot of time. I can find influencer using they are growing feature and clean my twitter account. This tool has helped me to increase traffic on my client website through social media.

Statusbrew review by <span>Tunde S.</span>
Tunde S.

"Awesome Features and Easier to use Dashboard"

What do you like best?

The Audience Features which shows the number of people who are not following back, Verified Users, Unverified Followers, When Unfollowed, Last Tweeted, and lots more!

What do you dislike?

I haven't found something i dislike in Statusbrew yet and i doubt if i would find one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've knew Statusbrew for a long time and they are pretty cool especially if you want to grow your business social media presence online.

If you have a twitter business account, i recommend Statusbrew in order to see how well your Audience list are doing, your tweet engagement, what you should and shouldn't do to increase more awareness!

The ability to see how well my Audience list is doing. Like you could find out when and who unfollow/follow you. With this a business can detect what they are doing on Social Media that is attracting Audience or discouraging them

I can checkout the last tweeted, Account Age, Zombie followers and other awesome features

Statusbrew review by <span>Shakti s.</span>
Shakti s.

"Statusbrew is a robust social media management tool"

What do you like best?

I love Engage and their newly launched listening feature as it allows me to

monitor all important conversations and keywords on social channels. It

helps me to track all conversations and let me reply them instantly. This

tool is also great when it comes to closely monitor your competitors.

What do you dislike?

I wish if they can increase the limits of adding more profiles in free plans

and also increase the free trials from 14 days to 21 days

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best thing about this tool is that they provide you free trial for 14 days

and give you access to all their premium feature that will help you

determine whether this tool is helpful for you or not.

This tool helps me track all conversations on social media as well as

schedule my posts across all social media channels. Thus, it saves my time

in a great manner.

Statusbrew review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Excellent Social Media Management Tool"

What do you like best?

That I can easily schedule posts for Twitter and Instagram and post from my phone or computer. It also has a character count for Twitter which is helpful when trying to rewrite a post to be short and concise. It offers lots of other features which we don't utilize yet, but I'm sure they would be helpful if we need them.

What do you dislike?

It used to take a few clicks to get to the page where I actually schedule the posts. It was frustrating, but they just updated it and it is much easier to use now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's been great and easy to use. I highly recommend it to anyone who needs to plan and schedule posts on multiple social media accounts.

I solved our issue of actually posting to our social media accounts. We weren't doing it because it was tough to keep up by going to all three pages separately and preparing posts separately. Now I can create a post in Facebook and copy and paste it into Statusbrew which will post to both Twitter and Instagram. We have seen a good amount of engagement with our office by posting more on social media than we did previously.

Statusbrew review by <span>Natalie C. W.</span>
Natalie C. W.

"Great way to track fake follows and weed out old Twitter accounts"

What do you like best?

I love how quickly Statusbrew will show me who has unfollowed my Twitter accounts. I tend to follow back everyone, but some people follow huge numbers of people just to get their follower count up. I find that unethical, so Statusbrew helps weed them out.

What do you dislike?

It's not Statusbrew's fault, but when Twitter temporarily suspends an account for following too many people Statusbrew shows that they've unfollowed you, when in fact they haven't.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it to track who unfollows you and which accounts have become stale. If it shows that someone who's unfollowed you is following "0" people suddenly, that means their account is temporarily suspended. Don't unfollow them yet!

I'm able to keep a good balance on my Twitter accounts of followers / following. Seeing what accounts are really in it to build community and which ones are just there to promote themselves is helpful.

Statusbrew review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Statusbrew is comprehensive & reliable SMM tool for Small businesses"

What do you like best?

I run a small business and Statusbrew helps me to manage my social media profiles quite efficiently. I mainly like their engage & listening feature that helps me to track all important conversations on social platforms that would help me to stay ahead of my competition.

What do you dislike?

Well as of now I don't have any significant issues with this tool. However, i would advise them to improve their user experience as it would help me a lot

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is better than agorapulse and sprout social because it is considerably reasonable in price and provide a lot of robust features which other tools don't provide or charge a lot

Statusbrew helps me to find potential clients or leads on the Twitter using their listening and engage feature. Moreover, this helps me to find how my social media posts are performing on different platforms

Statusbrew review by <span>Sumeet Kumar P J.</span>
Sumeet Kumar P J.

" An Effective Social media management tool"

What do you like best?

I like this tool because with help of this tool I can post simultaneously on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin. This save my time. Moreover I use twitter a lot so using this tool I can grow my followers on twitter.

What do you dislike?

It is bit confusing to use the app of this tool however, after few usage, you'd figure out how this app work on your phone. Apart from this i have not found any problems with this app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are working on more than one social media platforms specially on Twitter and Instagram then I'd advise you to use this tool as this tool work smoothly with these platforms.

This tool helps me to put out social media posts across all platforms easily. Earlier I used to post one by one at all social platforms but this tool solves this problem..

Statusbrew review by <span>Mohammed A.</span>
Mohammed A.

"A great tool to build & establish your business online"

What do you like best?

This tool is best for those who are starting off in the online field and have no idea that how to grow their business on social media. This tool with its brilliant features helps businesses to scale their audience on all social media platforms.

What do you dislike?

I think they should give audience feature for Facebook as it would prove beneficial for users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As I have already mentioned it is the best tool for those who are starting off in the digital world. This tool would help you to scale your audience in a systematic way on all social media platforms.

This tool is helping me to scale my audience on all social media platforms especially on Twitter and Facebook. This tool with its grow and audience feature helps me to find leads on Twitter and get connected with influential people of my niche.

Statusbrew review by <span>Sahil S.</span>
Sahil S.

"The only SMM tool you need to efficiently handle all your social media tasks"

What do you like best?

Statusbrew can be integrated with most of the popular social media platforms and provide a complete social media solutions. I use this tool to schedule my posts across all social media channels. With their Audience feature, I can easily increase my followers on Twitter.

What do you dislike?

The filter options in Audience section is bit difficult to understand for beginners. I find it difficult to understand this feature in beginning.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool is perfect SMM tool for those who have a limited budget and looking for a comprehensive social media tool.I'd advise them to try this tool.

This tool helps me to publish my posts on all social media platforms quite easily. I use this tool to schedule posts on Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook. And using this tool, I can easily schedule posts everywhere and increase followers on Twitter.

Statusbrew review by <span>Jeremy H.</span>
Jeremy H.

"Keeping Up with My Social Presence"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy being able to see who my recent followers and unfollowers are. As someone who believes in expanding his network I always follow people and companies back when they follow me. But, call me petty, if you're just going to unfollow me tomorrow, I'll return in kind.

What do you dislike?

I'm not a big fan of having to pay to expand the functionality. While I understand nothing is free, there are other ways of monetizing a service without charging users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's likely that paying for Statusbrew is well worth it. I probably would if I needed to monitor my social presence more. At this point I just can't justify the expense.

Making sure I don't miss the people who are genuinely interested in the things I do and post. I've both expanded the size and quality of my followers

Statusbrew review by <span>madhu k.</span>
madhu k.

"Statusbrew makes social media management so easy. Try it for once"

What do you like best?

Statusbrew is what I was looking for to handle the social media management of my recent company. This software has really helped me to grow my companies followers on social media especially on Twitter.

What do you dislike?

This software does not have any substantial drawback. But If you would like to know about my advise, I'd suggest them to add report export feature in their tool

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd recommend this tool to those who are looking for a strong Twitter management tool. But I would recommend everyone to first try their free trial before purchasing it

This tool help me to increase my followers on Twitter and Instagram very easily. I can easily manage & schedule my posts on all social media accounts. This happens to save my time and efforts that I can invest in other activities

Statusbrew review by <span>Suse M.</span>
Suse M.

"It helps me to streamline my social media postings & Grow my followers"

What do you like best?

Statusbrew helps me to streamline my social media publishing at most of the social media channels such as Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook and Instagram. Moreover, the audience feature of this tool helps me to manage and grow my audience on various social media channels

What do you dislike?

As of now, I can't say much about the flaws in this software but I'd say that they should improve their reporting section

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this software to everyone who is looking for a complete social media tool to schedule, manage and grow their social media followings.

This software helps me to save my time and also helps to schedule posts ahead of weeks and even months. This helps me a lot in saving my time and also help me to grow my audience on all social media platforms

Statusbrew review by <span>Karthik R.</span>
Karthik R.

"The best way to manage your social media profiles"

What do you like best?

I really love Statusbrew because using this software I can easily schedule my posts across different social media profiles. This tool also helps me to grow my Twitter followers and unfollow those who are not helpful. It also helps me to learn what people are talking about me on different social media profiles through their Engage feature.

What do you dislike?

When I started using this app for the first time, it was a little confusing to understand all its feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Those who are looking for a complete social media management tool at a reasonable price should try out this tool.

This software helps me to automate my social media posting and grow my followers on Twitter. It helps me to save my time that I can invest in another set of activities.

Statusbrew review by <span>Aditya D.</span>
Aditya D.

"A Big Fan of Statusbrew for managing my social media"

What do you like best?

Statusbrew helps me to manage my social media postings on different social media channels. Mainly I use this tool to publish my post on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. This tool help me to increase my followers on Twitter.

What do you dislike?

I have few suggestions for Statusbrew that they should improve their optimal time to post and they should improve their social media analytics report

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are active on more than one social media channels mainly on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram then you should use this tool, It would help you in a big way

This tool is very easy to use and helps me to schedule my posts on different social media sites. Using this tool, I am growing my engagement on social media and traffic on my website

Statusbrew review by <span>priyanka m.</span>
priyanka m.

"A great smm tool for small companies "

What do you like best?

This tool is great for small business and personal brands. Statusbrew provides a lot of exciting features for small business like publish, engage, audience and report. These features help small businesses like me to scale their audience on social media.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing to say about the dislike because i have been using this tool for quite some time and it has only helped me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I’d like to advise small businesses to try this software because it is easy to use this software and affordable. The good part about this software is that it has a lot of exciting features.

Using this software, I can easily schedule my posts across all social media platforms. It saves my time and energy that i can invest into other activities.

Statusbrew review by <span>John S.</span>
John S.

"Compatible with several social media platforms"

What do you like best?

Statusbrew is compatible with various social media platforms such as linkedin, facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Google+. This makes my job easy to publish review on all these sites easily and also saves my time.

What do you dislike?

The thing which i dislike not only about Statusbrew but other social media tools that they are not providing facility to follow unfollow people on Instagram.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would advise everyone to try out this platform because it is easy to use and flexible to use. Moreover, it is quite affordable tool.

This tool helps me a lot to schedule posts across different social media sites and help me to save my time which i can invest in other activities. Their twitter follow unfollow feature is also a highlight which i greatly like.

Statusbrew review by <span>Moss (Kerry) C.</span>
Moss (Kerry) C.

"Using Statusbrew for my social media marketing strategy is a worth-while venture."

What do you like best?

Being able to analyze and monitor my campaigns to find out what is working and what's not working for me, all in one place is a breathtaking experience..

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike so far with it

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly recommend Statusbrew to ither marketers.

Statusbrew has helped me grow my social media followers, especially my twitter followers. Twitter is my primary social media platform for my business, and with this tool, I have been able to identify targeted audience who in turn have become my loyal customers.

Statusbrew review by <span>Nikos P.</span>
Nikos P.

"Awesome software and great people behind it"

What do you like best?

The software is great! It has been really good for the past year or so that i have started using it, but lately with their recent updates and changes it's gone on new levels!

The best part of Statusbrew though, based on my experience at least, are the people behind it, from top to bottom. I had the chance to meet a few of them over Skype and they are fantastic! The support team is really awesome too!!!!

Loved the automation features and the simplicity behind the scheduling! Really saves a ton of time!

What do you dislike?

I did not really find something i did not like with SB.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The support team is awesome! Always there to help you out!

Increasing my twitter following and status! Great automation tools!

Statusbrew review by <span>ravi p.</span>
ravi p.

"The best SMM tool to help your brand reach up to new audience"

What do you like best?

This tool has helped us to reach to new audience. We can manage our audience & find out new leads on Twitter. Along with this, Statusbrew helps us to know what people are talking about us with their listening feature

What do you dislike?

As of now I don't have much to say about the dislikings. They should keep up the good work

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd like to recommend this softwar to everyone whosoever is looking for a complete suit for handling their social media tasks

This tool has helped us to identify which social media channel is working best for us. And there Audience feature has helped us to increase audience on Twitter. Also we can easily automate our social media posts across all channels

Statusbrew review by <span>Kartik m.</span>
Kartik m.

"A crucial Social Media Management Tool"

What do you like best?

Statusbrew makes it so easy to post to multiple social media accounts at once. I am a huge fan of this software's new feature listening and engage that help me to track & monitor my social media conversations.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that their design needs to be more simple as it took me some time to understand the different features offered by this tool

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd recommend this tool to small businesses and brands especially those who have limited following on Twitter. This tool would help in increasing the social media presence & monitor conversations

This tool helps to increase followers on Twitter and monitor conversations on Twitter. I can use this tool to capture leads on Twitter.

Statusbrew review by <span>ankita s.</span>
ankita s.

"A solid SMM tool to schedule social media posts for future"

What do you like best?

Statusbrew has many features that makes me love this tool especially their pubish, audience and reports features are best. But of all these features I love their calendar feature the most because it helps me to keep track about the future posts.

What do you dislike?

The only thing which I dislike about this tool is not having access to Instagram direct scheduling. I have to manually give it permission before it post on Instagram

Recommendations to others considering the product

Those who are looking for a robust social media tool for managing their social media profiles should go with this tool

Due to its feature of scheduling posts for future it comes off to me as a great time saver tool. I can use that time in some other activities

Statusbrew review by <span>Drew T.</span>
Drew T.

"The best tool for growing your Twitter audience"

What do you like best?

When first signing up, the only following I had were a few friends. After using this tool I was able to grow my following to over 40K followers.

What do you dislike?

Changes... as soon as I got used to a feature it was updated. Obviously, improvements were inevitable, but if I had to pick on thing to dislike.

I am able to grow my following AND schedule posts. So social media turned into a once a day task rather than several 15-minute blocks through the entire day.

Statusbrew review by <span>Naijasturf B.</span>
Naijasturf B.

"It is the most important SMM tool for Small Businesses"

What do you like best?

I like their audience feature because it helps to me increase my followers count on Twitter and find the popular hashtags that help me to increase traffic on my website. Their newly launched Engage feature is icing on the cake as it gives me an opportunity to know what people are talking about me on various social media channels.

What do you dislike?

Presently I have not been facing any issues with tool and in past whenever there is any technical glitch Statusbrew team proactively solved it.

This tool helps me follow right and influential people active in my niche on Twitter. Using this tool I expanded my business on Twitter. I have active following on Twitter and engagement has also gone up.

Statusbrew review by <span>vinitha J.</span>
vinitha J.

"Statusbrew listening feature helps me to track all conversations on Social Media"

What do you like best?

The Statusbrew new feature listening helps me to track all keywords and important conversations related to my niche on Twitter. Using this, I can capture leads and sales through Twitter.

What do you dislike?

I am concentrating only on good features on this tool now. But, if I have to recommend a change, I'd say to keep up the good work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this software to everyone who is looking for a tool to increase your followers, track conversations on social media and generate leads.

Using this tool, I can automate my social media postings across all social channels.Also, I can track all important keywords and conversations on Twitter that help me to increase my business on Twitter.

Statusbrew review by <span>Ramandeep S.</span>
Ramandeep S.

"It is best tool to grow my followers on Twitter"

What do you like best?

Statusbrew is one of the best tool to grow my followers on Twitter. The source feature helps me to copy the followers of my competitor and also the filter option helps me to clean my Twitter profile.

What do you dislike?

I have been exploring this tool as of now so can't say much about it. But, they should provide more features in their app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a complete Twitter tool then you should use Statusbrew.

This tool has helped me to grow my presence on Twitter which was negligence earlier. I can plan my social media posts in advance and get connected with audience. This tool has helped me to increase traffic on my website through twitter

Statusbrew review by User in Internet

"Statusbrew is a solid tool for small businesses"

What do you like best?

Statusbrew is best social media management tool I ever tried. I like the listening feature of this tool the best as it helps me to track all important conversations going around my brand. With help of this tool, I can directly reply, like or mention someone. Moreover, this tool also help me to publish my social media posts across all important social channels.

What do you dislike?

Presently, I don't have much too say about the dislikes but I'd like to suggest them to integrate with more social platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are one man army and you have a lot of social media profiles to manage then you should use this tool as being a comprehensive social media tool it helps me to manage my social media profiles.

This tool helps me to engage with my audience on social media and find the prospective leads. Moreover, with help of this tool, I can save my time in managing my social media activities.

Statusbrew review by User in Writing and Editing
User in Writing and Editing

"Top Social Media Management tool for Small Businesses"

What do you like best?

Statusbrew has really helped me to increase my audience on Twitter and scale my business on all social media platforms. This tool is quite easy to use, schedule posts on multiple social media profiles. Apart from this, the report section let me find out how my posts are performing on different social media platforms.

What do you dislike?

It fulfills all my requirements so I don't have much to say about the disadvantageous of this tool. But, I'd like to give message to the team of Statusbrew to keep up the good work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd like to recommend this software to small businesses and personal brands as this tool has all features that helps a small business to optimize their social media accounts. Moreover, the tool is quite affordable as compared to the other tools.

I run a blog so using this SMM tool, I can schedule my posts across different social media platforms and can save my time. The report section of this tool informs me that how my posts are performing on different social media platforms and what time is the best to gain more engagement and likes.

Statusbrew review by User

"Statusbrew and such a fan. Excellent service to manage all my social profiles."

What do you like best?

This Social Media Management tool helps me to manage my social media activities with such an ease. I can easily schedule my content across different social media channels. Moreover, using this tool, I can scale up the audience on Twitter and other social media platforms.

What do you dislike?

Currently, there is nothing as specific & significant about the disliking. However, I think they should integrate with Pinterest in coming days because I am requesting them for a long time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd recommend this software to all those people who are looking for an affordable and complete social media tool. This tool would help them to easily manage their all social media work in short span of time. You should try this tool once to know whether it works for you or not.

Using Statusbrew, I schedule my content across different social media platforms. Moreover, I can easily grow my audience & manage my audience on Twitter.

Statusbrew review by User in Computer Software

"Statusbrew is simple yet effective SMM tool for Twitter and Facebook"

What do you like best?

I like their publishing and report feature. With the help of Publishing feature, I can schedule my posts on Facebook and Twitter weeks or month ahead of time. The csv upload feature is a great help for users. Moreover, the report feature helps me to find out how my posts are performing on twitter and Facebook.

What do you dislike?

I think everything is great but they should improve the report section. I'd suggest them to add report export feature as it would be a great help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool would help you to Scale your audience on twitter and facebook. Moreover, with help of this tool, you need not to be worried about your social media postings as it would automate most of the tasks.

With help of this tool, I can automate my social media postings and save my time.Moreover, it increases the traffic and engagement on my social media pages. The report feature help me to know how my posts are performing on all social media platforms.

Statusbrew review by User in Computer Software

"A great tool for personal and business use"

What do you like best?

Statusbrew has a great pricing model that does not burn a hole in your pocket. This tool is perfect for small enterprises and personal brands who struggles to pay the huge amount of social media tools. I like almost all features of this app publish, audience, report and currently, they I tried their engage feature. It is the best way to track & monitor conversation about your brand on Twitter. With audience feature, I can manage my Twitter account and also find influential people in my niche. Apart from this the report features help me to have a glance at my social media activities. I can revamp my social media strategy after having a look at it.

What do you dislike?

As of now, I don’t find any fault in this tool. But I have one suggestion for them that they should integrate with Reddit and Pinterest as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a complete solution to social media, then I would recommend you to buy this tool. This tool is affordable and have fantastic feature that makes you fall in love with this tool.

Usually, I don’t have enough time to hop from one social media platform to other to schedule, grow and monitor my performance. And this tool helps me to schedule content on all social media platforms with ease. Moreover, I can grow my audience on Twitter using this tool. The Engage feature helps me to get connected with my followers and also find influencers.

Statusbrew review by User

"Best Social Media Management Tool for Daily Use"

What do you like best?

As I am using this tool since Dec 2017. On this platform I can easily manage my social media marketing strategy and target selected audience, who are interested in my brand pages. This is the best tool every that I have seen on the internet which provides lots of things in basic (free) package.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as of now, because statusbrew has all the feature that I need for my work.

Before using Statusbrew, I am managing my whole work manually and it consumes my 3-4 hours but when I start using this platform, it saves my time and help in to target selected and relevant audience who are interested in my products and services. Moreover, this tool provides a lot of features that enhance the followers of my brand pages and increase sales.

This tools have many useful features such as bulk cvs upload, detailed reporting, unlimited follow/unfollow actions and connect more social media profiles. After using these features my followers and sales has been increased to 20% and now I am able to target right audience with the help of this tool.

Statusbrew review by User in Restaurants
User in Restaurants

"I love Statusbrew it is better than other SMM tool"

What do you like best?

Statusbrew has a lot of features that set it apart from other SMM softwares. The social monitoring and listening feature is top of all that make me love this software. Apart from this what impressed me about this tool is the price which is quite reason and does not bother you much

What do you dislike?

I think they are heading in right direction. The newly launched features have made this tool robust. But I would like them to add some filters in the audience feature

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software is for those who are serious about social media and it is their job. This software helps them to streamline their social media efforts and improve their ROI

I use this software to know what people are talking about me on Twitter. I can easily reply, mention and like all the social chatter from a single dashboard which is just great

Statusbrew review by <span>Jill R.</span>
Jill R.

"Great automation service"

What do you like best?

You may update several platforms at once.

What do you dislike?

Instagram requires extra confirmation to submit a scheduled post.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It works well, but budget time weekly to schedule posts as you can only repeat a post throughout one week. You can however schedule a single post as far in advance as you want.

I can spend several minutes updating up to five platforms at once for a whole week, even for times I would not be available. It saves time exponentially.

Statusbrew review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Save time effectively in managing multiple social media profiles best for small businesses!"

What do you like best?

I like the publishing and CSV upload feature the best. Moreover, audience and reporting feature is also great because it lets you find the best people to follow in your niche as well you can drop the people whom you don't want to follow. This gives a clean and manageable Twitter and other social media accounts. There new engage feature is great as it monitors conversion about the brand on different social media channels.

What do you dislike?

They should improve the UI of the tool for better user engagement. Moreover, they should give a tour guide for beginners who are going to use this tool for the first time.

I am using this tool for scheduling, audience management, and analytics. This tool saves a lot of time by automatically streamlining post across different social media platforms. This saves a great amount of my time and I can focus on other things despite manually visiting every social media channel to post.

Statusbrew review by User

"It makes my social media scheduling tasks so easy"

What do you like best?

I have recently started using this software and I am content with its feature. This tool helps me to schedule my post across different social media platforms very easily. It saves my time by scheduling my posts and also its reporting section helps me to check how my posts are performing on various social media platforms

What do you dislike?

I have recently started using this software so I am still exploring it but I think they should increase the video size to be shared on platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Since i have recently started using this software so can't say much but if you are looking for a time saving and reasonable SMM tool then go for it

This software helps me to schedule my social media postings on different platforms. It saves my time and also its stats help me to understand which social media is working best and least for me

Statusbrew review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"A simple and Power SMM tool to manage social media profiles"

What do you like best?

This tool is better than other social media management tool because it provides a lot of similar which feature which other tools offer at affordable price. Moreover, the good thing is their customer support they are always ready to help you in case if any problem surface it is a great thing about Statusbrew.

What do you dislike?

I’d suggest them to promote the features of their tool because unlike other smm tools a lot of people don’t know about them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have limited budget and looking for a complete social media tool then you should go for this tool because it provides all social media features at limited price.

I am using this tool to solve the following business problems

Automate my social media postings at all major social networks

Follow/unfollow people on Twitter

Increase my followers on Twitter

Generate leads for my business

Statusbrew review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Statusbrew saves my hours of every week in managing social media platforms"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that Statusbrew helps me to manage my different social media accounts with such an ease. I can easily schedule my posts across all different social channels. Also the reporting section of Statusbrew is great it gives me a clear idea that how my social media posts are performing and help me strategies my content

What do you dislike?

I think some of their features are more dedicated toward the twitter especially the listening.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this software to small businesses because they can easily handle their social media with this software

Statusbrew solves a lot of problems for us as it help me to schedule my posts and that way I can save a lot of my time and find out how my posts are performing on various social media platforms. Hence, it saves my . time

Statusbrew review by <span>Karandeep Singh S.</span>
Karandeep Singh S.

"Simple and best tools for managing social media accounts"

What do you like best?

Statusbrew provides me the complete solution to all my social media postings. I can easily schedule my post on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin using this tool. Their newly released engage feature help me to track conversation about my brands.

What do you dislike?

As of now, I don't have any complaints with this tool. But they should provide more profiles in their essential plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, i would like to recommend to everyone.

I have 4-7 social media profiles that I can easily connect with Statusbrew. It saves my time to schedule posts on all social media channels. The audience management feature help to grow my audience on Twitter.

Statusbrew review by Consultant

"Excellent customer service and product!"

What do you like best?

Statusbrew has a very in depth product with a huge number of features. The functionality is upgraded a lot. The staff is very friendly and quick with the communication.

What do you dislike?

It is a little complicated to learn all the features but if a person takes just a little time on the videos they provide, it is easy to learn. Twitter ties Statusbrew's hands on some great features Statusbrew could offer. Statusbrew can't do anything about the Shadow-Banning of Conservatives and Christians that Twitter does while hiding the practice from the public.

Statusbrew helps me grow social media seamlessly. It saves so much time over doing it only through Twitter.

Statusbrew review by <span>Parag S.</span>
Parag S.

"It is an easy app to manage social media publishing"

What do you like best?

The publishing feature of this app helps me to schedule my posts on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter very easily. It saves my time and helps in increasing my social media postings.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any dislikes with this software as of now. They are doing everything right.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend everyone to try their audience and publish feature as it would help them to increase their followers on Twitter.

Statusbrew is the tool that I needed for my social media scheduling. This tool has

helped me to streamline my social media scheduling and helped to scale my audience

on Twitter.

Statusbrew review by User in Internet

"Statusbrew is best when it comes to manage your social media profiles like a pro"

What do you like best?

This tool is perfect for me as it helps me to easily schedule my posts across all social media platforms and help me to increase my followers on Twitter. Apart from this, its reporting feature help me to gauge at how my posts are performing on all social media platforms

What do you dislike?

Although they are giving their best but I would recommend them to slightly improve their interface as it would help them to attract more users

Recommendations to others considering the product

Those who are serious about social media should purchase this tool

This software helps me to save my time greatly because with this tool I can easily schedule my posts on different social media platforms and grow my audience which is excellent. And I can work with my team and analyze how my posts are performing on all social media platforms

Statusbrew review by <span>ashwin k.</span>
ashwin k.

"One of the best social media management software I ever used"

What do you like best?

Statusbrew exceeded my expectations. The various features of this tool especially audience and listening are amazing as it keeps me a step ahead from my industry. Moreover, with help of listening feature, I can get in touch with influencer's and increase my business

What do you dislike?

I think they have plenty of features but many people don't know about them so they should work on it

This software helps me to increase my followers on Twitter and also with its listening feature, I can find out important conversations on social media get connected with them and grow my business

Statusbrew review by <span>Mark S.</span>
Mark S.

"A very useful product."

What do you like best?

Statusbrew provides me important information for the running of my business as an independent editor and proofreader. Statusbrew reveals to me the new followers that are the lifeblood of my business.

What do you dislike?

It does not show me who has blocked me on Twitter.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an excellent product and serves my needs quite well.

I find and have initial contact with my customers on Twitter. Twitter lists new followers for me but they don't reveal all of my new followers on a daily basis. They miss up to 20% of my new followers daily. Statusbrew solves that problem quite well.

Statusbrew review by Administrator in Government Administration
Administrator in Government Administration

"Statusbrew helps me manage social media accounts for my clients."

What do you like best?

What I like best about Statusbrew is that it gives me analytics on my posts to let me know how my posts are performing on all social media platforms.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that Statusbrew does not allow to follow/unfollow people on Instagram. Moreover, every time I get a notification to post on Instagram. I think they should provide direct scheduling feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly advise Statusbrew to anyone who is serious about posting on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. Moreover, if you are a social media agency then you can use Statusbrew to schedule your posts in weeks or months ahead of its time

I manage my different social media accounts easily with this social media management tool. This tool has made my life easy and allow me to have more clients.

Statusbrew review by Administrator

"Statusbrew is a powerful social media management tool and easy to use"

What do you like best?

Being a blogger I need to schedule posts on different social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and Statusbrew helps me to easily schedule posts across multiple social media platforms. Apart from this, the additional features audience, report, and engagement help me to grow and monitor audience on Twitter.

What do you dislike?

As of now, I am in love with this tool and have not come across any disadvantages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For last two years, I have been using different social media tools and by far Statusbrew has exceeded my expectation because it is a complete social media tool. Hence if you are looking for a complete social media tool, then go for this one.

Basically, I use Statusbrew for cleaning my unfollowers, schedule posts on different social media platforms. It greatly saves my time & effort.

Statusbrew review by <span>Kushal B.</span>
Kushal B.

"Best Tool to grow your audience on Twitter"

What do you like best?

What I like most about this tool is that its audience feature. It helps you to filter and follow the right kind of people. Moreover, you can clean your account by unfollowing all those people who are not of your interest.

What do you dislike?

They should give video uploading feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would like to recommend this tool to anyone who is seriously promoting their business on Twitter.

This tool allows me to find influencers or right people in my niche and follow them. It has helped me to grow my followers on Twitter and also automate my social media publishing.

Statusbrew review by <span>Willie R.</span>
Willie R.

"Service Review"

What do you like best?

The catgories of followers are provided. Making it simplier to group message and attract new business. Ie: makeup artist with fashion stylist, athletic coach with player. Also the service provides the frequency of tweets/posts sent by a user. Really like this part.

What do you dislike?

Theres no true unfollow all or mass block from the service. Perhaps a change with design layout. And interactive users are hard to identify. Ie: Does this user self-produce? Are they just starting or have they been in business awhile.

Grouping my best partners and most recent followers are a plus.

Statusbrew review by <span>Manjeet S.</span>
Manjeet S.

"A great SMM tool for newbies"

What do you like best?

The csv upload & audience feature is best in this app. The audience feature helps me to increase my followers and unfollow bot accounts.

What do you dislike?

Currently, I don't have any issues with this tool. But they should increase video uploading limit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are planning to try this tool, then I would suggest you to first go for free version before paying for the premium version.

Statusbrew saves my time greatly as I can schedule my social media posts week ahead of time. Also, this tool allows me to clean my Twitter account

Statusbrew review by <span>Rishab S.</span>
Rishab S.

"Easy to use Social media management app - Statusbrew"

What do you like best?

I use it to manage my twitter audiences, it has helped me to increase my

followers & provides me with the best leads. I also use it to publish content across all social media platforms.

What do you dislike?

The processing is quite slow & some important features are only available for business users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Because it's an affordable social media management app, which provides value for your money.

It simplifies my Twitter management, I can easily grow my followers & don't have to worry about individually scheduling posts on different social media networks.

Statusbrew review by <span>Mudit J.</span>
Mudit J.

"Excellent Tool"

What do you like best?

I like everything about it and bulk scheduling feature is the best

What do you dislike?

SO far i did not find any bad thing about this tool

Statusbrew helps us to increase followers, schedule our post on social media and mostly everything which helps to increase your brand awareness, grow your social media presence.

Statusbrew review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Statusbrew greatly saves my time and increase my followers on Twitter"

What do you like best?

This tool is great because it is cost-effective, easy to use and have a lot of exciting features that are very rare to find in other apps. This tool makes it easy to manage personal social media accounts and business profiles

What do you dislike?

There are not much to dislike in this tool. However, their teams feature is complex to understand.

This tool helps me to make most out of the social media. I can use this tool to drive traffic on my website through social media

Statusbrew review by User in Internet

"How Statusbrew has helped me manage my Twitter account"

What do you like best?

My favorite part about the app is the ability to quickly identify new followers and recent unfollowers

What do you dislike?

While i havent tried it lately, I'd like the ability to automatically reply to new followers by giving a mention through a post, and not a DM. Some people dislike DM's so a post would be better received.

I'm able to identify people who unfollow and try to determine if its the content of my posts or someone who was fishing to grow their own base.

Statusbrew review by <span>Mike D.</span>
Mike D.

"Great tool, very powerful"

What do you like best?

Easy to use tool that quickly helped build my brand on social media. Pricing was affordable as well, especially when compared to similar tools.

What do you dislike?

I did not have any dislikes to share about the platform.

Similar to other reviews, I needed a solution to handle all my social media needs. Status Brew provided the tools and services needed to do that. Things like scheduling posts across multiple platforms, targeted followers, and looks at the stats involved make this such a powerful tool.

Statusbrew review by User

"A Simple yet effective tool to manage all social media posting"

What do you like best?

it is a simple tool to draft a post and share it on various social media platforms at once. This comes as a great time saver especially for me because I am super busy and can't personally login and post on all social media platforms.

What do you dislike?

I think they need to improve the reporting section of their tool because it seems difficult sometime to understand it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an effective and affordable social media scheduling app, then it is your best bet.

This tool is acting as a great time saver for me. I can easily schedule a post with this app. And also this tool help me to grow my audience on twitter.

Statusbrew review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Statusbrew is a Necessity "

What do you like best?

Statusbrew offers everything your business will need to manage their social media presence. Anything from analytics reports to automated posting, Statusbrew has got you covered.

What do you dislike?

There are few things I dislike about the platform. The only thing I wish I could do is make a custom analytics report.

Social Media Marketing - Automated posting and growth. Being able to identify our audience has helped us shift our target and grow followers in our industry.

Statusbrew review by <span>Bonnie M.</span>
Bonnie M.

"Great Platform"

What do you like best?

The platform makes it easy for you to keep track of all your Twitter activity, follows, nofollows, lists ect.The data is in real time which allows you to make effective decisions.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I can think of that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to use. Data provided is in real time which is very useful.

It helps me keep track or on top of what's going on in my industry

Statusbrew review by User in Newspapers
User in Newspapers

"Statusbrew is What I needed for managing my social media"

What do you like best?

Statusbrew is best social media management software. The various features of this tool such as Publishing and audience are just perfect. With their publishing feature I can automate my social media postings and with audience I can grow my followers on Twitter.

What do you dislike?

I did not find any major flaws in this software. It works best for me. However, they should improve their UI

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a complete suit of social media then you should try this tool

This software helps me in maanging my social media posts easily and help me to grow my followers on Twitter

Statusbrew review by User in Outsourcing/Offshoring
User in Outsourcing/Offshoring

"Great tool for social media management and easy to use"

What do you like best?

I love using this tool. This tool make my social media management easy. I use this software for scheduling, managing and growing my audience on Twitter and facebook. Their new feature engage allows me to track the conversation about my brand.

What do you dislike?

They should give more features in free version. I can add only a few profiles in free plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would like to recommend this software to everyone who are looking for complete social media solution tool.

The best benefit of this tool is social sharing. I can easily schedule post on different social media profiles with this tool

Statusbrew review by User in Higher Education

"Great free option for scheduling posts"

What do you like best?

Connecting multiple platforms and being able to schedule posts far in advance

What do you dislike?

Can connect to Instagram but not as easily as other platforms (have to launch the app to post to Instagram)

We are able to plan ahead when we schedule posts and have multiple employees working on posts at the same time (can view what is already scheduled)

Statusbrew review by <span>Korey N.</span>
Korey N.

"Great Automation for Statusbrew"

What do you like best?

I liked the content recyclers and automation factor best.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I didn't like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for automation and Analytics Statusbrew is the tool to use!

I used Statusbrew to automate content for many clients on twitter including my own profiles. I increased my overall income and passive income from the new service I could provide.

Statusbrew review by <span>Sathish A.</span>
Sathish A.

"The most wanted Social Media Monitoring tool"

What do you like best?

User-friendly and features-filled dashboard to streamline all social media posting and engagements.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing specific. Have to use it in a full fledge to across any drawbacks.

As a digital marketing and blogging agency, I could save my enough time and find it useful to hear and respond to the social mentions

Statusbrew review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Statusbrew is better than all social media management tool"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Statusbrew is its publishing and reporting section. With help of this tool, I can schedule my post on all major social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social media channels

What do you dislike?

They don't have Instagram direct posting feature. I think they should work on it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you heavily promote your content on Twitter, then you should use this software.

This tool allows me to publish on all social media platforms and help me to increase my followers on Twitter.

Statusbrew review by <span>MSI S.</span>
MSI S.

"Pretty Good Social management tool with some exclusive features! "

What do you like best?

Management and controlling over Twitter via single tool and the reports Statusbrew generates.

What do you dislike?

Whole dashboard could be better and easy to use, it was little bit confusing to me during my few days of use.

Social profile managements (mostly followers) and posting.

Statusbrew review by <span>Patrick L.</span>
Patrick L.

"Fresh and Powerful"

What do you like best?

Easy to get going and grow with. as running in a few moments

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. Been growing steadily. All is good

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a go. Easy to get operational

Growing a base of contacts and links

Statusbrew review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Statusbrew makes the SMM right for any business"

What do you like best?

Audience management along with publishing on all the social channels is the best with Statusbrew and no other tool makes it better.

What do you dislike?

The interface is a bit complex for beginners.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Statusbrew will be only place for any business and individual when ot comes to publishing, audience management and brand monitoring.

I am analyzing my target audience on social networks like Twitter very easily which makes my community strong and clear.

Statusbrew review by <span>Haneet S.</span>
Haneet S.

"Helping a lot in Growing Social Media"

What do you like best?

Love all the Features and other Sources of Statusbrew

What do you dislike?

According to me, It's overall awesome, Nothing to dislike.

It helps the business vendors to grow their social media audience and grow their brand.

Statusbrew review by Administrator in Media Production
Administrator in Media Production

"I like Statusbrew"

What do you like best?

Functionality, User interface, reliability

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike. I guess sometimes it gives me bad news, but that's not its fault.

Unfollowed lots of dead weight.

Statusbrew review by <span>Alina B.</span>
Alina B.

"Best automator for Twitter"

What do you like best?

I can completely automate my Twitter feed.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could use it on more platforms.

I don't need to constantly post to my Twitter feed.

Statusbrew review by Consultant

"It is what I need"

What do you like best?

Solid planing system and usable audience growth system. These two options only make investment into Statusbrew worth.

What do you dislike?

scheduling could happen with fewer clicks, I believe...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hard to say. I am probably quite unique user. I know a lot about recommendations in general, so I know I cannot give one to a person I do not know.

spreding my posts. Growing twitter audinece.

Statusbrew review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Best tool to grow your Twitter"

What do you like best?

Extensive features!! You can really digg into growing and managing your account. Save filters, set flags etc :)

What do you dislike?

The old design/layout was better. The new one is a little bit cluttered but maybe I am just too old school for the v2.0 :D

Helping our customers to become visible on Twitter and get traction and engagement.

Statusbrew review by Administrator in Writing and Editing
Administrator in Writing and Editing

"Perfect social media management tool"

What do you like best?

Premium quality, easy to use & great tool to manage and increase your social media followers

What do you dislike?

I am using StatusBrew for last many years & I nothing found as its drawback

Keep track of the followers and expand the network

Learning about Statusbrew?

* We monitor all Statusbrew reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.