Statusbrew

Statusbrew is a social media management platform for businesses, brands and organizations that combines the power of internet and technology to empow ser to drive growth, discover and manage customer experience across various social touch-points.

Work for Statusbrew?

Learning about Statusbrew?

Statusbrew Reviews

Ask Statusbrew a Question
Showing 86 Statusbrew reviews
Statusbrew review by <span>✓ Ramon T.</span>
✓ Ramon T.

"Grow and Maintain Your Social Media Connections and Manage Your Posts like a Pro."

What do you like best?

Ability to make use of Sources and Filters

What do you dislike?

There's nothing to dislike in StatusBrew.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to be able and Grow your Twitter account and organise your Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Google+ posts and content. StatusBrew is the App for you!

To maintain and grow my Social Media accounts, I have tried several different apps.

My main focus is on Twitter and unlike any other app, StatusBrew, gives you the ability to make use of Sources (Accounts of for instance, your competitor or a person that aligns with your business). Through filters, you can separate the followers/followings of sources. So you can follow people who are at least once a week active, post a min. of .. tweets a day, has a profile image, has a certain amount of followers and lives in the area of .... This way you can create and target the right audience for you business.

In the past, the posting capabilities were less important within StatusBrew but the StatusBrew team is now focussed on becoming a total one stop for all app. They totally redesigned the user interface and added a bunch of new features like RSS feeds so you can curate your content from within the application and schedule it to be posted at your prefered time.

If you want to Maintain, Grow and Manage your Social Media Accounts, you either have to go for at least two different applicatiions and pay for each separate, or go for StatusBrew!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Statusbrew
Statusbrew review by <span>Kalyan P.</span>
Kalyan P.

"Time & Money saving Social Media tool"

What do you like best?

Statusbrew proves to be a great help for me as it helps me to post quickly on my different social media sites. With the help of content calendar feature, I can easily plan out my social media activities and post accordingly. Moreover, it is easily affordable.

What do you dislike?

There are two things which I dislike about this tool one is that they don't have export option in report section and second is that their mobile app is bit confusing to use. I think they should work on it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Well, if you ask me I'd say that if you are primarily social media platform is Twitter and Facebook, then you should use this app.

I can significantly save my time by scheduling my posts across all social media platforms. Moreover, with the assistance of Audience feature, I can clean my Twitter account and manage and grow it efficiently

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

Statusbrew review by <span>Marcie S.</span>
Marcie S.

"Statusbrew is the tool that makes my business time effective"

What do you like best?

Super happy with Statusbrew as a virtual assistant. It saves me time and has very fast customer service.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have anything. I shared one glitch I had with the program and they fixed it, so works well for all I need for my business

Recommendations to others considering the product

I currently have two VA clients that both signed up with Statusbrew and I use this software daily to meet their SMM needs.

I build social media followings, so especially where Twitter only allows you to follow a certain number the ability to unfollow those that are not following you back is crucial. Statusbrew makes it so much easier by allowing you to unfollow according to the date you followed. So I can click on and see those that I had followed 2 months ago and quickly unfollow 400 people at a time. Such a time-saver!

I also love the Content recycler. Being able to make separate categories of Tweets that I can rotate for my clients is invaluable. For example, when one of them has a sale or special I can use the category to add to our Twitter feed but when the sale is over I can make that category inactive and then use it again when they have another special. So much time saved in being able to store all the Tweets I am using and then refresh them to be used again.

Another thing I really enjoy is the constant updating that Statusbrew does. They are always coming up with new things to make the software even more of an effective tool for my business

Statusbrew review by <span>Eeva L.</span>
Eeva L.

"Status Brew Tops Them All in Price, Feature and Customer Support"

What do you like best?

Ease of Use. Top of the line support. Reasonable rates.

What do you dislike?

None. If I have a problem, the Status Brew team will show me a solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've tried a lot of social media managing platforms. Status Brew is by far, the best. Since they'll be adding more features only available through other platforms right now in the future -- they'll be the one-stop social media marketing app. The best thing about Status Brew though, is the formidable support. It's beyond compare. A gem for those who are not familiar with social media marketing platforms. They'll show you how to maximize your subscription - basically, how to make your life easier through their app. That's priceless.

Being able to access and manage multiple accounts from multiple platforms on one app saves me a lot of time. And time is the most valuable commodity for an entrepreneur. Status Brew helps me stay on top of my social media activities easily.

Statusbrew review by <span>Andy V.</span>
Andy V.

"Great App to Grow Your Twitter Audience"

What do you like best?

The ability to quickly and easily follow my Competitors' Followers and thus grow my own Audience. The ability to send blocks of Direct Messages. But most of all the excellent response of the support team when I have questions or suggestions. They are very quick to reply, have an interest in my business and are always trying to think of ways to further help me.

Right now I'm only using some of the Twitter options the App has to offer. There are many many more which I will be exploring in the near future. This App seems to have endless possibitlites for building your business using the various Social Media (not only Twitter)

What do you dislike?

I can't really think of anything at the moment that I dislike about Statusbrew.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great App to Grow Your Social Media Exposure, Generate Leads and Grow your Business.

I've been able to grow my (very targeted) Twitter audience from 16,000 to 75,000 in 11 months ! Thus increasing my targeted leads to 15-20 a day!

Statusbrew review by <span>Harmanpreet  S.</span>
Harmanpreet S.

"Statusbrew helps me stay ahead of my competitors and monitor conversations on Twitter."

What do you like best?

Statusbrew has several features that help me to stay ahead of my competitors and monitor conversations about my business on Twitter. The Engage feature helps me to find what people are talking about me on all social media channels. Moreover, with their Twitter search feature, I can find leads on Twitter.

What do you dislike?

They should Include Pinterest and other social media platforms in their tool. Moreover, they should enhance the experience of their Report section.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are serious about your social media management and want to outrank your competitors on social media especially on Twitter then you should use this tool.

As I already told this tool help me to increase my followers on Twitter and help me to stay ahead of my competitors. I can find leads on the Twitter and other social media platforms such as Instagram and Facebook.

Learning about Statusbrew?

* We monitor all Statusbrew reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.