Statusbrew

4.8

Statusbrew is a social media management platform for businesses, brands and organizations that combines the power of internet and technology to empow ser to drive growth, discover and manage customer experience across various social touch-points.

Work for Statusbrew?

Learning about Statusbrew?

Statusbrew Reviews

Showing 153 Statusbrew reviews
Statusbrew review by Anubhav S.
Anubhav S.

"Statusbrew is easy to use & excellent for social media management"

What do you like best?

I like Statusbrew because it is quite easy to use this software. The UI of this tool is great. Moreover the various features such as Publishing, Audience and Reporting helps to completely manage my various social media profiles. Using this tool, I don' t need any external software to handle my social media profiles. Moroever, it also bring best results for my business

What do you dislike?

Earlier this tool had issues with its UI which was difficult to understand but now they have solved all those issues and I have no problems with this tool

This tool is helping to spread my content across all social media channels without investing too much time, With this tool, I can collaborate with my team and see what kind of content is going on various social media channels and either approve or disapprove it. The reporting feature of this tool helps me to evaluate the performance of my social media posts

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Statusbrew
Statusbrew review by Nikhil D.
Nikhil D.

"A great tool for personal and business use"

What do you like best?

Statusbrew has a great pricing model that does not burn a hole in your pocket. This tool is perfect for small enterprises and personal brands who struggles to pay the huge amount of social media tools. I like almost all features of this app publish, audience, report and currently, they I tried their engage feature. It is the best way to track & monitor conversation about your brand on Twitter. With audience feature, I can manage my Twitter account and also find influential people in my niche. Apart from this the report features help me to have a glance at my social media activities. I can revamp my social media strategy after having a look at it.

What do you dislike?

As of now, I don’t find any fault in this tool. But I have one suggestion for them that they should integrate with Reddit and Pinterest as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a complete solution to social media, then I would recommend you to buy this tool. This tool is affordable and have fantastic feature that makes you fall in love with this tool.

Usually, I don’t have enough time to hop from one social media platform to other to schedule, grow and monitor my performance. And this tool helps me to schedule content on all social media platforms with ease. Moreover, I can grow my audience on Twitter using this tool. The Engage feature helps me to get connected with my followers and also find influencers.

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

Statusbrew review by neetu s.
neetu s.

"Statusbrew helps me to generate leads from social media"

What do you like best?

Statusbrew is an excellent social media management tool. This tool helps me to automate my social posts on all social platforms. Along with it, the audience feature of this tool helps me to manage my audience effectively on Twitter and get connected with right set of people on Twitter that can be converted into leads & sales in future.

What do you dislike?

This tool solves all my social media headache so I have not found any substantial drawback in this tool. But, I would advise them to add more functionality in their tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a powerful social media tool that automate your social postings and also help you to generate leads & sales through social media then you should try this tool.

Using this tool, I can manage my multiple social media profiles without spending significant time. Moreover, this tool helps me to discover leads for my business on Twitter and get connected with influencer's and like minded people.

Statusbrew review by Reeya S.
Reeya S.

"Statusbrew is an amazing SMM tool that makes everything social media quite easy"

What do you like best?

What i like most about Statusbrew is that it is a complete social media tool and it helps me to easily manage different social media accounts. The publishing feature of this tool allows me to schedule my posts at best time on all social platforms. Moreover, the audience feature of this tool help me to manage my audience on Twitter. Other than it, I like the monitoring feature of this tool that helps me to track all social media conversations

What do you dislike?

There is much to like in this tool then dislike. I had few issues with UI but now it is being solved by Statusbrew

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool is cheap and greatly save the time so you should try this tool. By the way it has 14 days free trial so you can try before paying for it

It has helped me to update my all social media platforms especially on Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin and Instagram. Moreover, this tool helps me to save my time on social media.

Statusbrew review by payal r.
payal r.

"Statusbrew is best social media management & analytics tool"

What do you like best?

Definitely, Statusbrew is the best tool for managing multiple social media accounts. This tool has helped us to manage our all social media profiles and content without investing too much of time in it. Apart from its awesome publishing feature what i like most about this tool is its great analytic feature that let us know how our social media posts are performing on all social channels.

What do you dislike?

As of now, I don't come across any major flaws in the software. I will update later if I face any problem

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this tool to people who are serious about social media and want to generate results from it.

Statusbrew has helped us to see value of social media and quantify it. Earlier we had no idea whether our social media efforts are going in right direction or not but this tool helped us to know how our social media posts are performing.

Statusbrew review by mukesh k.
mukesh k.

"A great SMM tool & Customer service"

What do you like best?

I have been using Statusbrew for quite sometime. And I found it a complete and robust social media management tool. The features like publishing, audience, report and engage helps me to schedule, grow, monitor and evaluate my social media posts on all social channels. This tool manages to save my time & money.

What do you dislike?

While using their tool for the first time, I took some time to figure out how this tool works hence, I would recommend them to improve UI of their tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the best service I've come across for social media monitoring. It's not perfect but it's the most useful manager I've found.

This tool helps me to manage multiple social media profiles without spending too much of time. Moreover, the analytics provided by this tool help me understand which social media channel is bringing most of the results for me. So, I would like to say this tool has helped me efficiently solve my social media problems.

Statusbrew review by kiran k.
kiran k.

"Statusbrew helps me to grow my followers & automate my social media posts"

What do you like best?

Statusbrew is a great social media management software. It helps me to automate my social media postings across all social networks primarily on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin and Google+. Moreover, the audience feature of this tool help me to manage & grow my social media followers on Twitter

What do you dislike?

I have nothing much to say about the dislikes. This tool fulfills all my requirements. I would recommend them to add Pinterest scheduling in future

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this software to people who manage multiple social profiles but have no time to manage all of them manually. So Statusbrew can help them to effectively manage social profiles

I have to handle multiple social media profiles and this tool helps me to automatically schedule my posts across all social platforms. Thus, it saves my time and also assists me to grow my followers on Twitter and discover me to get connected with right people on social media

Statusbrew review by ritivik s.
ritivik s.

"Statusbrew makes social media management quite easy"

What do you like best?

I discovered Statusbrew through one of the blog and really liked the various features of the Statusbrew. I like the following features of this SMM tool the most: Publishing, Audience and Report.

The publishing feature of this tool helps me to distribute content on all platforms and the report section helps to evaluate the performance of social posts.

What do you dislike?

I had some issues with reports of this tool, however, after I talked with the support team they made sure to help me with this problem and solved it

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would like to recommend this software to those who are looking for a complete social media management tool

This SMM tool makes it easy to manage all social platforms and helps in saving my time to manage social platforms. Also this tool is moderate price as compared to the other social platforms

Statusbrew review by chittranjan k.
chittranjan k.

"Statusbrew makes social media management easy"

What do you like best?

Statusbrew being a complete social media management tool handles all my social activities such as Scheduling, monitoring, growing my social profiles across all platforms. It remarkably saves my time by allowing me to schedule my posts on all social platforms at once. Also, the engage section of this tool helps me to know what people are saying about me on social media.

What do you dislike?

I wish if they allow to download the report of my social activities that would be great. However, they are working on it very soon launching it so it is not a big concern

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a must to have tool for small & medium entreprises who wants to manage their social media profiles without spending too much money on it. They have 14 days free trial you can use it

This tool is mostly saving my two problems

Time: Using this tool, I can schedule my posts on all platforms so it is saving a lot of my time that I can put somewhere else.

Increase Engagement and helps in finding leads over twitter: Using this tool, I can get to know the best performing time of my .social post. Also the grow section of twitter helps me to find & get connected with right people on Twitter

Statusbrew review by Pamplin F.
Pamplin F.

"Best Twitter Management Tool We've Used"

What do you like best?

The efficient layout of the tools required. Very quick to process new Twitter Followers and unfollow new Unfollowers. The overview of five accounts at a time makes it easy to manage everything. I can also schedule Tweets very simply. (Can only speak about Twitter - that's all we use for Social Media.) The customer service has been excellent as well, very responsive to any issues we've had.

What do you dislike?

No longer has a filter to disregard people I've followed in past 1, 3, 5 or 7 days anymore, but I don't think that's their fault. Think it may be a new Twitter rule.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Statusbrew is the best SMM we've tried by far. Best tools layout, customer service and they keep working to make it better.

Statusbrew has helped us keep our Twitter accounts under control - so many crazy people follow you then unfollow to try to build numbers, it can be difficult to keep current. And sometimes you miss new Followers (Fans) too. With this tool, it's very simple to make sure you're mutually following the real people we're interested in and want to see what we're doing. And not reward the people who are either bots or only on the platform for numbers. The benefits are that we have been able to manage our independent film business account to >99K Followers and still have many tools to try on Statusbrew. Also - I can manage a business associate's account at the same time I do ours.

Statusbrew review by Eeva L.
Eeva L.

"Status Brew Tops Them All in Price, Feature and Customer Support"

What do you like best?

Ease of Use. Top of the line support. Reasonable rates.

What do you dislike?

None. If I have a problem, the Status Brew team will show me a solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've tried a lot of social media managing platforms. Status Brew is by far, the best. Since they'll be adding more features only available through other platforms right now in the future -- they'll be the one-stop social media marketing app. The best thing about Status Brew though, is the formidable support. It's beyond compare. A gem for those who are not familiar with social media marketing platforms. They'll show you how to maximize your subscription - basically, how to make your life easier through their app. That's priceless.

Being able to access and manage multiple accounts from multiple platforms on one app saves me a lot of time. And time is the most valuable commodity for an entrepreneur. Status Brew helps me stay on top of my social media activities easily.

Statusbrew review by Manish S.
Manish S.

"Statusbrew is an almost perfect Social Media Management tool"

What do you like best?

I like the completeness of this tool that it offers to me which is extremely good for us. Using this tool, I can efficiently handle all my social media platforms. The engage and listening feature of this tool helps me to know every like, comment or mention any of my post receives on all social channels. This helps me to easily manage my social media activities from a single dashboard.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to say about the dislikes but when I use it on my android phone so sometimes it automatically gets disconnected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a new user so I would recommend you to use their 14 days free trial to understand the various features of this tool first before proceeding.

This is one of the best smm tool I have come across as it helps me to look after all my social media activities and also let me track how my posts are performing on all social channels. The report section of this tool is icing on the cake as it give me a detailed & visual picture of how my posts are performing on all social platforms.

Statusbrew review by Vishal A.
Vishal A.

"Statusbrew solves all my social media managing problem"

What do you like best?

Statusbrew is a great SMM tool when it comes to managing multiple social

media profiles. I can easily schedule my posts across all social channels

and save my time. Apparently, it has a lot of features but, I majorly use

these features

Publishing: It helps me to publish my posts across different social media

channels.

Audience: It helps me grow my followers and manage my twitter account.

Report: The report section is my favorite feature of this tool as it helps me

to find out how my posts are performing on different social media sites.

What do you dislike?

I don't have much to say about the dislikes but I think they should work on

adding more features in their tool and improve their interface though it has

been improved it last few days but I'd suggest them to make it more

userfriendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a complete social media management tool that'd solve almost all your

social media managing headache starting from publishing, scaling

audience and monitoring your performance. So, if you are managing

multiple social media channels then I would recommend you to use this

tool.

I am finding this tool extremely helpful as it allows me to automate social

media postings and grow my followers on Twitter. Also, I can find out how

my posts are performing on different social media channels.

Statusbrew review by aditi s.
aditi s.

"Statusbrew is a great tool to handle multiple social platforms"

What do you like best?

Statusbrew is a great SMM tool to handle multiple social media profiles without any hassle. Using this tool, I can easily distribute content across all social platforms and track all important conversation on social media. Moroever, the report section of this tool helps me to understand how my social media posts are performing on different platforms

What do you dislike?

This tool is excellent but i think they should Improve user experience. Although they have improved a lot and need to improve a bit

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool is for those who are looking for a reasonable price and complete social media profiles

This tool is a great time saver and it has made me a multitasker. I can easily manage all social media profiles without any worry. Also this tool has helped us to amp up our social media game

Statusbrew review by madhurima s.
madhurima s.

"Statusbrew review"

What do you like best?

Statusbrew is a great social media management tool. It has basically four features Publish Audience, report and engage.

Above all, I like the audience and publish feature the most as they helped me to easily my social media posts across all social channels and help me to increase my social presence on Twitter

What do you dislike?

This tool seems fine to me, however, I would suggest them to add pinterest in their integration as it would help me to automate my pinterest posting

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would suggest everyone to use this tool as it is better than sprout social and buffer due to a large number of features

This tool is a great time saver as it helps me to easily schedule my posts on all social platforms. Also, it helps me to grow my engagement by suggesting me to find and post at the best time on social media

Statusbrew review by Kristen v.
Kristen v.

"Always on point!"

What do you like best?

It's always accurate, it has a clean interface that's very easy to navigate and it's never let me down. I am very impressed with this application - I use it everyday and it helps to update me on what's happening on my accounts. All of the features are excellent and it's great for tracking and engaging with people on social media.

What do you dislike?

It can be tricky if you're new to Statusbrew and it doesn't have more social media websites that it can track. I wish more features were available during the free trial but I can't fault Statusbrew too much.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It works well and does the job but it goes beyond the expectations. Definitely worth it all.

I can be at my best with Statusbrew. On Twitter, I have managed to keep my portfolio professional looking and efficient because of Statusbrew.

Statusbrew review by ✓ Ramon T.
✓ Ramon T.

"Grow and Maintain Your Social Media Connections and Manage Your Posts like a Pro."

What do you like best?

Ability to make use of Sources and Filters

What do you dislike?

There's nothing to dislike in StatusBrew.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to be able and Grow your Twitter account and organise your Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Google+ posts and content. StatusBrew is the App for you!

To maintain and grow my Social Media accounts, I have tried several different apps.

My main focus is on Twitter and unlike any other app, StatusBrew, gives you the ability to make use of Sources (Accounts of for instance, your competitor or a person that aligns with your business). Through filters, you can separate the followers/followings of sources. So you can follow people who are at least once a week active, post a min. of .. tweets a day, has a profile image, has a certain amount of followers and lives in the area of .... This way you can create and target the right audience for you business.

In the past, the posting capabilities were less important within StatusBrew but the StatusBrew team is now focussed on becoming a total one stop for all app. They totally redesigned the user interface and added a bunch of new features like RSS feeds so you can curate your content from within the application and schedule it to be posted at your prefered time.

If you want to Maintain, Grow and Manage your Social Media Accounts, you either have to go for at least two different applicatiions and pay for each separate, or go for StatusBrew!

Statusbrew review by Shakti s.
Shakti s.

"Statusbrew is a robust social media management tool"

What do you like best?

I love Engage and their newly launched listening feature as it allows me to

monitor all important conversations and keywords on social channels. It

helps me to track all conversations and let me reply them instantly. This

tool is also great when it comes to closely monitor your competitors.

What do you dislike?

I wish if they can increase the limits of adding more profiles in free plans

and also increase the free trials from 14 days to 21 days

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best thing about this tool is that they provide you free trial for 14 days

and give you access to all their premium feature that will help you

determine whether this tool is helpful for you or not.

This tool helps me track all conversations on social media as well as

schedule my posts across all social media channels. Thus, it saves my time

in a great manner.

Statusbrew review by Sarbjit S.
Sarbjit S.

"Statusbrew is an Amazing tool"

What do you like best?

This is an amazing tool that helps me by reducing my work. I can easily schedule, manage, grow and track my social media activities.

The publishing feature of this tool is best. Since I handle more than one social media account. So this tool helps me to easily choose all social media channels Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin profiles and post content. Now recently they have added the video upload feature now I can share my videos on this platform.

What do you dislike?

They should allow me to add more profiles in the free plan. As of now, they are providing only limited opportunities in free plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this tool if you are looking for a complete SMM tool. You should first try the free version before deciding that you want to go ahead with this tool or not

With this tool, I can automate my social media tasks which usually takes a lot of time. I can find influencer using they are growing feature and clean my twitter account. This tool has helped me to increase traffic on my client website through social media.

Statusbrew review by Tunde S.
Tunde S.

"Awesome Features and Easier to use Dashboard"

What do you like best?

The Audience Features which shows the number of people who are not following back, Verified Users, Unverified Followers, When Unfollowed, Last Tweeted, and lots more!

What do you dislike?

I haven't found something i dislike in Statusbrew yet and i doubt if i would find one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've knew Statusbrew for a long time and they are pretty cool especially if you want to grow your business social media presence online.

If you have a twitter business account, i recommend Statusbrew in order to see how well your Audience list are doing, your tweet engagement, what you should and shouldn't do to increase more awareness!

The ability to see how well my Audience list is doing. Like you could find out when and who unfollow/follow you. With this a business can detect what they are doing on Social Media that is attracting Audience or discouraging them

I can checkout the last tweeted, Account Age, Zombie followers and other awesome features

Statusbrew review by Marcie S.
Marcie S.

"Statusbrew is the tool that makes my business time effective"

What do you like best?

Super happy with Statusbrew as a virtual assistant. It saves me time and has very fast customer service.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have anything. I shared one glitch I had with the program and they fixed it, so works well for all I need for my business

Recommendations to others considering the product

I currently have two VA clients that both signed up with Statusbrew and I use this software daily to meet their SMM needs.

I build social media followings, so especially where Twitter only allows you to follow a certain number the ability to unfollow those that are not following you back is crucial. Statusbrew makes it so much easier by allowing you to unfollow according to the date you followed. So I can click on and see those that I had followed 2 months ago and quickly unfollow 400 people at a time. Such a time-saver!

I also love the Content recycler. Being able to make separate categories of Tweets that I can rotate for my clients is invaluable. For example, when one of them has a sale or special I can use the category to add to our Twitter feed but when the sale is over I can make that category inactive and then use it again when they have another special. So much time saved in being able to store all the Tweets I am using and then refresh them to be used again.

Another thing I really enjoy is the constant updating that Statusbrew does. They are always coming up with new things to make the software even more of an effective tool for my business

Statusbrew review by honeypreet k.
honeypreet k.

"Statusbrew has become integral part of social media management"

What do you like best?

This is a robust and comprehensive social management tool. The various features of this tool such as Publish, Report, Engage and Report make it a complete SMM tool. This tool has helped us to manage our audience on Twitter and track important conversations on Twitter

What do you dislike?

There are not any big flaws in this tool. A few days back, I was facing small issue in adding my LinkedIn and Google plus profile but it got solved when I talked to their representative.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a small team then you need this social media tool for effectively managing your social profiles

This tool help us to generate leads on Twitter and also assist us in growing our audience on Twitter. The publ;ish part of this tool saves our time in handling social profiles which is the best thing about this tool

Statusbrew review by Andy V.
Andy V.

"Great App to Grow Your Twitter Audience"

What do you like best?

The ability to quickly and easily follow my Competitors' Followers and thus grow my own Audience. The ability to send blocks of Direct Messages. But most of all the excellent response of the support team when I have questions or suggestions. They are very quick to reply, have an interest in my business and are always trying to think of ways to further help me.

Right now I'm only using some of the Twitter options the App has to offer. There are many many more which I will be exploring in the near future. This App seems to have endless possibitlites for building your business using the various Social Media (not only Twitter)

What do you dislike?

I can't really think of anything at the moment that I dislike about Statusbrew.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great App to Grow Your Social Media Exposure, Generate Leads and Grow your Business.

I've been able to grow my (very targeted) Twitter audience from 16,000 to 75,000 in 11 months ! Thus increasing my targeted leads to 15-20 a day!

Statusbrew review by Harmanpreet  S.
Harmanpreet S.

"Statusbrew helps me stay ahead of my competitors and monitor conversations on Twitter."

What do you like best?

Statusbrew has several features that help me to stay ahead of my competitors and monitor conversations about my business on Twitter. The Engage feature helps me to find what people are talking about me on all social media channels. Moreover, with their Twitter search feature, I can find leads on Twitter.

What do you dislike?

They should Include Pinterest and other social media platforms in their tool. Moreover, they should enhance the experience of their Report section.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are serious about your social media management and want to outrank your competitors on social media especially on Twitter then you should use this tool.

As I already told this tool help me to increase my followers on Twitter and help me to stay ahead of my competitors. I can find leads on the Twitter and other social media platforms such as Instagram and Facebook.

Statusbrew review by aruniti s.
aruniti s.

"Statusbrew is my social media coach"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that Statusbrew helps me to handle all tasks of social media quite effectively. Using this tool, I can publish my social media content across different platforms with one click. Moreover, I can find out how my posts are performing on all social platforms with its strong reporting function.

What do you dislike?

It took me sometime to understand the team member functionality so they should improve it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it use this tool as it would be a perfect social media coach to guide you how to use social media

The report feature of this tool works well for me. Using it, I can find out how my posts are performing on various platforms. And using it, I have a clear idea that What i should do in order to improve my performance on social media.

Statusbrew review by Navdeep C.
Navdeep C.

"This is better than other social media management tools"

What do you like best?

The best thing about the Statusbrew is that it is immensely simple to use this tool and a comprehensive social media management tool. This tool helps me to streamline all my social media postings across all social platforms.

What do you dislike?

One thing that I dislike about this tool is that it is a bit hard to understand this tool for a beginner. It took me some time to understand this tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Those who are looking for a complete social media tool should use this tool to schedule their social media postings. I'd recommend people to try their trial before paying this tool.

This tool helps me to automate my social media posting across all social media platforms. Hence, it greatly saves my time that I can invest in other activities. Alongside, I can use this tool to grow my social media followers.

Statusbrew review by dinesh g.
dinesh g.

"Statusbrew is a simple and straightforward tool for managing my social media accounts"

What do you like best?

Statusbrew has helped me to scale my followers on Twitter and manage my audience on Twitter. Moreover, this tool has helped me to post across several platforms in no time. Apart from this, I can also check how my posts are performing on all platforms with help of reports section of this tool

What do you dislike?

I have not find any big flaws in this software as of now however, they should improve their communication across all platforms

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try their 14 days free trial and explore the features and find out whether this works out for you or not

This tool saves my time and helps me to manage my clients social media profiles. Moreover, with help of this tool, I can analyse the performance of every post and carve out my social media strategy for upcoming posts

Statusbrew review by gurmeet s.
gurmeet s.

"I am a big fan of Statusbrew"

What do you like best?

Statusbrew is a complete & comprehensive social media tool which is quite useful for me. Their audience and publish feature is what I like the most about this tool. The audience feature helps me to scale my followers on Twitter and clean my twitter account. And the publishing feature of the Statusbrew is great time saver for me.

What do you dislike?

I am very satisfied with this tool. I would like to suggest Statusbrew to keep the good work up

Statusbrew help me to manage my companies multiple social media profiles on all social platforms. This tool allows me to scale my followers on Twitter and I can use this tool to find the best time and schedule the post. The report section gives me clear indication that how my posts are performing on different social platforms

Statusbrew review by Sahil S.
Sahil S.

"The only SMM tool you need to efficiently handle all your social media tasks"

What do you like best?

Statusbrew can be integrated with most of the popular social media platforms and provide a complete social media solutions. I use this tool to schedule my posts across all social media channels. With their Audience feature, I can easily increase my followers on Twitter.

What do you dislike?

The filter options in Audience section is bit difficult to understand for beginners. I find it difficult to understand this feature in beginning.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool is perfect SMM tool for those who have a limited budget and looking for a comprehensive social media tool.I'd advise them to try this tool.

This tool helps me to publish my posts on all social media platforms quite easily. I use this tool to schedule posts on Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook. And using this tool, I can easily schedule posts everywhere and increase followers on Twitter.

Statusbrew review by avantika s.
avantika s.

"Statusbrew is excellent SMM tool"

What do you like best?

Statusbrew is an excellent social media management tool that helps me to schedule posts on all platforms without investing much of my time. Moreover, the audience feature of this tool helps me to manage & increase my followers on Twitter. Apart from this, the social listening feature of this tool allows me to keep track of all conversations on social media

What do you dislike?

I think the social listening feature has limited features, it should be enhanced otherwise everything is fine

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is comprehensive social media tool and if you are looking for one then use it

This tool works for us on two levels. It helps us to save our time in managing social media platforms. Moreover, we can easily manage our Twitter audience.

Statusbrew review by timothy t.
timothy t.

"Statusbrew is an all rounder social media management tool"

What do you like best?

What i liked the most about Statusbrew is that it is a complete social media management tool. It helps you to automate your social media posts, manage your audience on twitter and monitor to all brand mentions on all social platform

What do you dislike?

This tool has come a long way now earlier it had some UI issues but after rebranding they have solved these issues

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this software to all small business owners who have limited resource and serious about managing their social media platform

This tool is helping us to save our time in managing our social media accounts. Moreover, the listening feature of this tool help us to manage what people are saying about us on social media

Statusbrew review by akansha s.
akansha s.

"Statusbrew is best choice for social media management software"

What do you like best?

Statusbrew has exceeded my expectations as it helps me to manage my social media profiles in an efficient manner. It is better than other social media management software. The interface of this software is quite simple and engaging. Moreover, this tool is quite affordable for someone who is running short of budget

What do you dislike?

I would like to suggest them to add instagram feature on their app as it would increase their tool value

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this software to small businesses because it is reasonable and has a lot of features for greatly manage social media

Statusbrew helps me to easily manage my social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Instagram. Moreover this tool let us know how social media posts are performing on different platforms.

Statusbrew review by Aditya D.
Aditya D.

"A Big Fan of Statusbrew for managing my social media"

What do you like best?

Statusbrew helps me to manage my social media postings on different social media channels. Mainly I use this tool to publish my post on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. This tool help me to increase my followers on Twitter.

What do you dislike?

I have few suggestions for Statusbrew that they should improve their optimal time to post and they should improve their social media analytics report

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are active on more than one social media channels mainly on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram then you should use this tool, It would help you in a big way

This tool is very easy to use and helps me to schedule my posts on different social media sites. Using this tool, I am growing my engagement on social media and traffic on my website

Statusbrew review by Himanshu S.
Himanshu S.

"Statusbrew is a robust SMM tool"

What do you like best?

I like the following features of Statusbrew

Publishing: This tool allows me to distribute content across all social channels. Moreover, the CSV upload feature of this tool help me to find the best performing time of my social posts. Also Using the CSV feature I can significantly save my time in managing multiple social profiles

The audience feature of this tool allows me to manage my audience on Twitter and find new leads on Twitter

What do you dislike?

This tool is perfect for me and It fulfills all my expectations

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a complete and comprehensive social media management tool at reasonable price then you should try this tool. They have 14 days free business trial you can try this tool before buying it

This tool greatly saves my time and help me to collaborate with my team and plan content on social media. Moreover, it helps us to meet our social media goals.

Statusbrew review by ayusman s.
ayusman s.

" Statusbrew is an excellent time management app for social media management"

What do you like best?

This tool is ideal for managing my social media accounts. Using this tool, I can schedule my posts on various social platforms in no time. Also, I can analyze the performance of my social media posts on all platform that helps me to determine my social media strategy.

What do you dislike?

I am hoping that in coming days they would provide an option to download the reports. As of now this option is not available. However, I talked with the team and they affirmed me that they are working on it.

This tool helps me in managing my social media tasks and increase my post engagement as I can create categories and test out the best performing time for my social media posts.

Statusbrew review by John S.
John S.

"Compatible with several social media platforms"

What do you like best?

Statusbrew is compatible with various social media platforms such as linkedin, facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Google+. This makes my job easy to publish review on all these sites easily and also saves my time.

What do you dislike?

The thing which i dislike not only about Statusbrew but other social media tools that they are not providing facility to follow unfollow people on Instagram.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would advise everyone to try out this platform because it is easy to use and flexible to use. Moreover, it is quite affordable tool.

This tool helps me a lot to schedule posts across different social media sites and help me to save my time which i can invest in other activities. Their twitter follow unfollow feature is also a highlight which i greatly like.

Statusbrew review by Swetha B.
Swetha B.

"Statusbrew works best for managing multiple social media profiles"

What do you like best?

This tool is best when it comes to managing multiple social media profiles. With this tool, I can easily post across all major social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Google+ and Instagram. Moreover, I like the ease of assigning tasks to my team by adding them as a team member and assigning them different roles.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike in Statusbrew tool. In last few months, they have improved their platform pretty much which is great. I'd advise them to keep up the good work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool has helped me to improve my performance on social media and measure it for my clients. I can greatly save my time using this tool and improve my ROI.

Statusbrew review by Nikos P.
Nikos P.

"Awesome software and great people behind it"

What do you like best?

The software is great! It has been really good for the past year or so that i have started using it, but lately with their recent updates and changes it's gone on new levels!

The best part of Statusbrew though, based on my experience at least, are the people behind it, from top to bottom. I had the chance to meet a few of them over Skype and they are fantastic! The support team is really awesome too!!!!

Loved the automation features and the simplicity behind the scheduling! Really saves a ton of time!

What do you dislike?

I did not really find something i did not like with SB.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The support team is awesome! Always there to help you out!

Increasing my twitter following and status! Great automation tools!

Statusbrew review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Statusbrew is comprehensive social media management tool"

What do you like best?

I like the following features of Statusbrew the most Publishing, Listening & report

Publishing: This feature helps me to schedule post across all social platforms. The CSV upload feature of this tool make it quite easy for me to create content for future and save great amount of time.

Reporting: This feature helps me to evaluate the performance of all my social media posts and see what is working on social media for me or not

Monitoring: This feature helps me track all important conversation on social media channels and reply them instantly when requires

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike in this tool. Yes, i admit there are few things that could be improved but that not worth mentioning

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is great SMM tool that one should try because it is cheap and easy to use

This tool is a great SMM tool that helps to manage multiple social media accounts with ease. Since we have limited team so this tool help us to manage different social accounts without so much hardwork

Statusbrew review by ravi p.
ravi p.

"The best SMM tool to help your brand reach up to new audience"

What do you like best?

This tool has helped us to reach to new audience. We can manage our audience & find out new leads on Twitter. Along with this, Statusbrew helps us to know what people are talking about us with their listening feature

What do you dislike?

As of now I don't have much to say about the dislikings. They should keep up the good work

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd like to recommend this softwar to everyone whosoever is looking for a complete suit for handling their social media tasks

This tool has helped us to identify which social media channel is working best for us. And there Audience feature has helped us to increase audience on Twitter. Also we can easily automate our social media posts across all channels

Statusbrew review by ankita s.
ankita s.

"A solid SMM tool to schedule social media posts for future"

What do you like best?

Statusbrew has many features that makes me love this tool especially their pubish, audience and reports features are best. But of all these features I love their calendar feature the most because it helps me to keep track about the future posts.

What do you dislike?

The only thing which I dislike about this tool is not having access to Instagram direct scheduling. I have to manually give it permission before it post on Instagram

Recommendations to others considering the product

Those who are looking for a robust social media tool for managing their social media profiles should go with this tool

Due to its feature of scheduling posts for future it comes off to me as a great time saver tool. I can use that time in some other activities

Statusbrew review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Statusbrew is an awesome and reliable tool for social media"

What do you like best?

Statusbrew is an awesome social media management tool. It helps me to automate social media posts across all social platforms from a single platform. Moreover, the report section of this platform gives me the performance of my content across all platform at single place. This is something i like most about Statusbrew

What do you dislike?

If I have to talk about the flaws so it has few but they are minor and don't make big difference to liking and disliking of this software. They are evolving their tool so I hope they would overcome these issues

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this software to all those who are beginning in the field of Social media. The freemium model of this software is best one should try it.

With Statusbrew I can automate all my social media platforms in no time. It is a great time saving tool. Apart from this, it is quite affordable tool that does not put financial burdens on a small company.

Statusbrew review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Statusbrew has made social media management so easy"

What do you like best?

Statusbrew has a lot of feature that helps me to easily manage, grow & analyze our social media profiles. I like their following features the most

Publishing: The publishing feature help us to schedule our social media posts across multiple social platforms. This greatly saves our time and also has increased the engagement.

Audience: The audience feature of our tool allows us to increase our followers on Twitter and other social platforms. It also let us manage our social profiles.

Report: The report feature of this tool allows us to see how my posts are performing on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other platforms

What do you dislike?

I would like them to provide us report download feature in their tool however I talked to their representative and they are bringing this feature in coming days

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try this social media management tool as it would make easy to handle multiple social media accounts. And they are giving 14 days free business trial you can use it for 14 days and see if it works for you or not.

This software has helped us to easily manage our time in handling social media profiles. Moreover, this tool has helped us to get connected with right audience on social media and increased the engagement. It has reasonable price that is great highlight of this tool

Statusbrew review by User in Museums and Institutions
User in Museums and Institutions

"Statusbrew has helped us to scale our social media marketing efforts"

What do you like best?

Statusbrew has really helped us to gain results from social media. Earlier we were only sharing posts on social media but this tool has helped us to really increase our engagement, likes, followers on social media especially on Twitter. Using this tool engage feature we can monitor the conversations about our brand on all social channels. Moreover, the report section of this tool help us to analyze the performance of our social media posts.

What do you dislike?

When it comes to dislikes there are not much really though but i would recommend them to improve their UI of their mobile app

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool is perfect for managing social platforms. Moreover, it is not costly so one should atleast try this software for once atleast.

This tool has helped us to scale our social media marketing efforts. Using this tool, we generate leads through Twitter. Also the engage feature of this tool has helped us to get in touch with our customers and helped them to convert them into leads

Statusbrew review by Noble B.
Noble B.

"Fantastic Tool"

What do you like best?

Thorough and detailed analytics available at your fingertips. You can literally view your social media stats from any angle and tweak your following exactly to your liking.

What do you dislike?

Most of the features are available free - I have no issue with the rest being behind a paywall. As my footprint grows larger I will absolutely need them to manage my online presence efficiently.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try - costs you nothing to check it out.

I can clearly see who my active followers are, and clear up the dead accounts quickly. I have been able to see how my valuable connections are, and who is not.

Statusbrew review by Neha S.
Neha S.

"Statusbrew is a nice social media automation too"

What do you like best?

I like audience feature shown for the Twitter account. It has so many insights into my account like followers count, zombie users, etc

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular. It has tons of useful features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to use and great features offered. It acts as a VA to you.

time is a big constraint in today's world and automation is the key. Statusbew gives me insights into my account, so that I do not have generate reports myself and plan my social media accounts accordingly. It has helped me grow my Twitter account considerably. It can generate any kind of report at a click of a button. I can shout out to the followers that have been most active. It also gives me insights about accounts that are dead / fake. There are numerous number of details that you can get as a user once you start using it and become more familiar. You can schedule posts, manager social media account, delete people that unfollowed you recently. The brand performance feature is unique to statusbrew and it gives details about engagement, new followers, new post, new likes, etc as compared to yesterday or a week before. The list is endless. I would highly recommend that you try the product yourself. The pricing is much cheaper than hiring a Virtual assistant to manage your social media account. The best part of statusbrew being that you have total control of your account.

Statusbrew review by vinitha J.
vinitha J.

"Statusbrew listening feature helps me to track all conversations on Social Media"

What do you like best?

The Statusbrew new feature listening helps me to track all keywords and important conversations related to my niche on Twitter. Using this, I can capture leads and sales through Twitter.

What do you dislike?

I am concentrating only on good features on this tool now. But, if I have to recommend a change, I'd say to keep up the good work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this software to everyone who is looking for a tool to increase your followers, track conversations on social media and generate leads.

Using this tool, I can automate my social media postings across all social channels.Also, I can track all important keywords and conversations on Twitter that help me to increase my business on Twitter.

Statusbrew review by Ramandeep S.
Ramandeep S.

"It is best tool to grow my followers on Twitter"

What do you like best?

Statusbrew is one of the best tool to grow my followers on Twitter. The source feature helps me to copy the followers of my competitor and also the filter option helps me to clean my Twitter profile.

What do you dislike?

I have been exploring this tool as of now so can't say much about it. But, they should provide more features in their app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a complete Twitter tool then you should use Statusbrew.

This tool has helped me to grow my presence on Twitter which was negligence earlier. I can plan my social media posts in advance and get connected with audience. This tool has helped me to increase traffic on my website through twitter

Statusbrew review by Aakash M.
Aakash M.

"Statusbrew is my Favorite SMM tool especially I love their Listening Feature"

What do you like best?

This Social Media Management tool helps me to manage my social media activities with such an ease. I can easily schedule my content across different social media channels. Moreover, using this tool, I can scale up audience on Twitter and other social media platforms.

What do you dislike?

I think they should increase the profile add count in their free plan but overall this tool is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd recommend this tool to people who are looking for a complete social media tool in reasonable price. They should pay for this tool.

This tool solves three major problems.

It helps me to easily schedule my posts across different social media platforms. With CSV upload feature, I can schedule posts weeks or months ahead of its time.

This tool helps me to grow my audience on Twitter and clean my account by unfollowing irrelevant people. This tool helps me to find what people are talking about me on different social media platforms and devise my marketing strategy according to it.

Statusbrew review by Zarina S.
Zarina S.

"Statusbrew enables me to control all my social media accounts from a single dashboard"

What do you like best?

Statusbrew makes it so easy to post to multiple social media accounts at once. I love Statusbrew as it enables me to control all my social media accounts from a single dashboard.It saves me lot of time as I avoid switching between tabs.I use it mainly to post to my twitter accounts and get my clients engaged.I am a huge fan of this softwares new feature listening and engage as this helps me to track and monitor my social media conversations

What do you dislike?

I wish the mobile app. was a little more user-friendly.I use it on daily basis, it is extremely simple generally.But sometimes it becomes hard to work on the mobile app due to its less user-friendly nature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Statusbrew is a great application.It took me sometime to get used to its working but eventually it worked wonders for me .Its a perfect tool to publish content over social media.The best part is you can preview the content before posting it

It used to take me lots of time to post on various social media platforms.Finding an appropriate image was the most difficult task as it used to take lot of time chunks which I could utilize in sme other task! Statusbrew helped me with this issue, and the feature that I like the most about them is that they have integrated media libraries and this saves me lot of time while searching the images.

Learning about Statusbrew?

* We monitor all Statusbrew reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.