Chili Piper

Chili Piper is the perfect solution for your handoffs Sales Development to Sales and Sales to Customer Success. Immediately after booking a meeting with a prospect or a new account, the meeting is automatically assigned on a round robin basis to the next resource, checking in google or outlook for availability

Work for Chili Piper?
Timetap logo  2x

Learning about Chili Piper?

Chili Piper Reviews

Ask Chili Piper a Question
Showing 15 Chili Piper reviews
Chili Piper review by <span>Eric S.</span>
Eric S.

Pretty decent calendar management tool, great company.

What do you like best?

I like that our SDR's can use it to see what is available on our calendar, making it easier for them to book time with prospects. I also like how there is a link where prospects can reschedule themselves if the meeting time no longer works. Now, this doesn't actually get used that often by prospects, but it is great when it does. It also integrates really well with salesforce, so if meetings are rescheduled using that link, it updates the event in salesforce.

What do you dislike?

I wish that if a meeting is rescheduled by dragging and dropping it on my outlook calendar, that this would also update the event in Salesforce. (Update - this does this now!) This only works if the prospect uses the actual chili piper link to reschedule. I also would like to see a lot more options and control for Chili Piper. I'd love to be able to go into settings and set specifically what times each day that week I'm available for calls. This would allow me to control when things are put on my calendar, which would allow me to manage my day better. To accomplish this now, I am putting blocks on my calendar so that the only open times SDR's see to book on my calendar are the times during those days I'd like them to book calls. This works, but just makes for a messy calendar. (update - They just added this!).

Update: Yep, both my suggestions in this section were seen and addressed by Chili Piper. That's pretty awesome to know the company is listening and values their customers input.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk to your Sales People and your SDR's. Find out multiple scheduling scenarios they have encountered and talk to CP specifically about how they will solve that scenario. It's a good tool but there are some scenarios it doesn't solve for that I wish it did. I believe it could with some development, but i'm not sure if the company is all that large to be able to develop new things very quickly.

There are multiple SDR's booking appointments for multiple Area Directors. Chili Piper made that entire process easier for them. It also saved them the step of then having to create the event in Salesforce, so really, quite a lot of efficiency has been gained.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Chili Piper
Chili Piper review by <span>Laura C.</span>
Laura C.

Game changer

What do you like best?

We've saved a ton of time using Chili Piper. It allows me to book meetings for myself or for other team members, I can imbed dates and times in the body of the email so I don't have to force my leads to open a new page to access my calendar, and syncs with Salesforce automatically.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could click and drag fields into the form emails rather than copy and paste.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Can't recommend enough. The tool is excellent and from my conversations with the team they're looking to implement new features all the time. I would recommend them for the customer support alone-- really strong team!

We were spending a ton of time going back and forth with leads trying to schedule or reschedule appointments and then recording all the info in SFDC. With Chili Piper I can imbed options right into the email (for either myself or our entire AE team) and everything syncs to Salesforce seamlessly. It's increased our productivity tremendously. We haven't yet tried our their form booker on our website, but it's one of my goals this month!

What Online Appointment Scheduling solution do you use?

Chili Piper review by <span>Anthony J.</span>
Anthony J.

Booking demos with one click

What do you like best?

The ability to schedule a demo with one click, and know not only is the prospect getting a calendar invite. But, also will get reminders before the call, increasing the likelihood the prospect shows up.

What do you dislike?

Not as of yet. It's been a great tool so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool works great for an SDR team, that on a daily basis, is booking a lot of appointments. I wouldn't recommend this for a 1 or 2 person team booking a few appointments periodically.

Before Chili Piper, we were sending two or more emails to schedule a meeting, and our show rate was in the low double digits. Now with Chili Piper, with one click we're able to send everything needed to schedule a meeting with a prospect. Then utilizing the reminder features, we're able to engage the prospect and remind of the demo.

Chili Piper review by <span>Alexa N.</span>
Alexa N.

Easy way to book calls for yourself or others

What do you like best?

I like how straight forward the software is. It is extremely easy for all parties to book a meeting at any given time

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the software does not realize when you are available or busy. It has trouble on some occasion syncing with gmail

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a good relationship with your support team. They are a huge help. It takes a little bit to sync and become familiar with the software but once you understand, it's a very useful took.

We have SDR's who book meetings with our prospects for our AE's. There are a lot of moving pieces and this makes the process extremely easy and professional for all parties

Chili Piper review by <span>Jeff R.</span>
Jeff R.

Great idea, execution needs work

What do you like best?

I like the concept of easily managing multiple calendars and then e-mailing reminders; when it is perfected, I'm sure it will be a great tool.

What do you dislike?

The automated e-mails do not always work as intended. If an account is not properly configured (no "setup/config wizard", most people wouldn't know unless I showed them how to configure and what needed to be configured) it will default to GMT thus - unless you are in GMT - all of your times will be completely messed up. Additionally, each user has far to much ability to modify templates, etc. There should be stricter permissions so that one user does not FUBAR another user's shared templates... yep... that happened.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure you thoroughly vet prior to implementing. I got resoundingly negative feedback from my team, so we never pushed through to production for everyone. Additionally, their pricing is very high IMHO.

Coordinating business development team with Account Managers that run the appointments and build the relationships.

Chili Piper review by <span>Dan G.</span>
Dan G.

Easy Integrations & invites

What do you like best?

Smooth interface. Easy to navigate for non-techies. Bookings are delivered quickly and syncing calendars was no problem. Love the integration with SalesLoft!

What do you dislike?

The individual meeting type setup process was somewhat tedious and required a fair amount of trial and error testing against my own emails to ensure I got the desired experience for clients who were booking meetings with me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool seems to have all of the bells and whistles. If you use SalesLoft, you should use this!

Time savings for booking client meetings, recruiting efforts.

Learning about Chili Piper?

* We monitor all Chili Piper reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.