ChiroTouch

ChiroTouch is an EHR, practice management software solution that delivers features to help you manage revenue, find and retain patients, remain compliant, and practice growth.

Work for ChiroTouch?

Learning about ChiroTouch?

ChiroTouch Reviews

Showing 17 ChiroTouch reviews
ChiroTouch review by <span>Melanie H.</span>
Melanie H.

"Makes my job 10X easier!"

What do you like best?

I basically love everything about ChiroTouch, but I would have to say my absolute favorite part would be how customizeable the program is. From short keys, to charges, even the way the doctor codes this is customizeable.

What do you dislike?

Any problems that I have with the software have nothing to do with the actual software, it more has to do with the customization from my actual boss. The other thing that sucks is when we run updates we usually run into problems but they have great tech who always fix it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to check the cost of the whole package, each individual app has its own cost. If you want to stay up with tech support and integration of software updates than be prepared to pay a pretty price! Although I would say its worth it!

Chiro-Touch offers so many add-ons that there are endless benefits that we've realized, from patient communication, to billing, and even Coding.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ChiroTouch
ChiroTouch review by <span>Travis M.</span>
Travis M.

"The worst customer service I've ever experienced. I'd rather go to the DMV or court."

What do you like best?

That it shuts down. Honestly, while it feels cheap, it does most of what it promises most of the time successfully. It does handle whos checked in vs in the room vs done pretty well, and the scheduler handles multiple doctors well, as long as you are fairly careful scheduling.

What do you dislike?

Current issue (detailed after) serious enough to cause financial patient info issues aside, They fail at most of what they do. You cannot get a manager or help, I've been trying for 6 months. The program is slow, clunky, and awkward.

The scheduler scroll wheel defaults to changing doctors, so it misschedules people once every other day or so, and we spend time correcting it each day. The checkout area pauses for 3-5 seconds every time you post something. The patient management gets messed up if you actually click on the search bar instead of just typing. Inventory cant handle more than 100 items, so if you do you have to scroll to the bottom, and it adds 100. So for 500 items, you have to scroll to the bottom, wait, scroll to bottom, wait, 5x times. The new update changed the layout, except only cosmetically. It now looks like html5's generic style. No seriously, it looks about as good as a web form.

As for my issue: The internal payment system that they run messed up and took someone payment but applied a debt. I can't change or delete it, and its been since august that this difference of $473 is on a patients account, and they won't change it. They told me in september (30 days after, a dozen calls later) that its a known issue, and they are patching it and will update me. Well, countless calls from my side later, they updated it a month ago, but it didn't fix the number. We are now in 2018 and we still cant get an accurate report from the system because of it. So, lets say they want a copy of their billing of 2017. I cant give it to them without handwriting things on it, or recreating their entire history day by day, item by item. I've asked and asked, and left messages, and never a call back. Please don't support them, I regret our purchase.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Unless you have a very simple-standard office, don't. Its prickly, awkward, and requires learning of its quirks. If you want some feature outside the normal bounds, supposedly they have it, but not in my experience.

When talking to them, I would be very careful to ask HOW the software handles functionality x, y, or z. rather than accept a "Of course it does that!".

They are supposed to support our front desk staff with scheduling, billing, and reporting. Scheduling is decent but has a lot of easy mistakes to make. Billing functions well enough, glitch aside. Generating reports is nice for the doctors, and it does well for printing, but it doesn't export data in excel tables, requiring a lot of cleanup.

What Chiropractic solution do you use?

ChiroTouch review by User

"Good program but UI is low in aesthetics and userfriendliness, and no use in external marketing"

What do you like best?

I like that it has an iPad program, and that we can communicate with other providers securely. I also like that notes can be signed and published on an iPad. I also like that there is ability to review all the notes for a patient easily in a tab. There is customizability in the program for adjustments, technique types, and exams. I also like there is continuing education that is offered, helping me make my practice better, make my business better, and help me solve problems outside of EHR and billing.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I can't transfer Dx codes to a new case. I don't like that I can't search all ICD 10 codes. I don't like that I cannot create accounts for external marketing, tracking, pipelining, etc. similar to that of a CRM software. I would like if on the iPad app, I could view past days as a whole, with the list of patients who have checked out already there. If I get behind on my notes from a busy day and I need to run out the door, I am forced to go back into each patient's profile and select the visit individually, rather than being able to view the day in the past and SOAP my patient's notes as a whole day. I would also like a CRM software to help me manage external marketing prospects who are not necessarily current patients. CRM software helps businesses manage accounts and having something like this to help me manage my community contacts would be helpful. This would truly make ChiroTouch a complete software system package. There are ways to do this through Excel, but it is time consuming to set it up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Probably a good decision to go with Chirotouch.

Customization, programming, button structures.

ChiroTouch review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Great serivce, for the cost"

What do you like best?

We love how seamlessly it helps our office run. We have tried most of the applications they offer and we end up purchasing them all because of how much they help our office run.

What do you dislike?

There aren't too many things we dislike, the cost is high so there is that. It could be more affordable, but they are really charging for what you get.

I dont like that we have down time we have updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Chirotouch is constantly improving and thats a part of why we enjoy the software, is that its always getting better.

Chirotouch does everything, front and back of house. We use to to check people in, send codes, send out insurance, check out patients. Scheduling, emails, billing. chirotouch does it all!

ChiroTouch review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Works well once everything is set up, but pricy"

What do you like best?

There is a lot that this program can do. Once you have it figured out, it is easy to navigate. Patient information is pretty easily accessible

What do you dislike?

The price. There are several other programs that do just as good of a job, but cost much less.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is one of the top options in Chiropractic Software. Many doctors go with it because it is one of the most well known and technology forward options. It is great software but I would encourage doctors to look at their other options. There are several other options that can be more easily programmed to your needs, as opposed to the kind of cookie cutter approach of ChiroTouch.

This is the main software in the office. We do everything from basic patient information to billing to doctor's notes. It is nice to have everything in one place.

ChiroTouch review by <span>Tara G.</span>
Tara G.

"My ChiroTouch Experience"

What do you like best?

ChiroTouch is user friendly. You can learn quickly even if you have no experience in the medical field.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there are no calling systems that are set up to contact patients and remind them of upcoming appointments.

We are solving the problem of knowing when care plans are abi to expire or what preferences of patients are by using the alert portion of the patient profiles for when they arrive in the office. There are many benifits to ChiroTouch but I think it being user friendly as well as being able to navigate through the platforms with understanding are the most important things to highlight.

Learning about ChiroTouch?

* We monitor all ChiroTouch reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.