Chorus.ai

Chorus.ai

Chorus.ai is a leading conversation intelligence platform; it transcribes and analyzes sales meetings in real-time.

Work for Chorus.ai?

Learning about Chorus.ai?

Chorus.ai Reviews

Ask Chorus.ai a Question
Showing 178 Chorus.ai reviews
Chorus.ai review by Michael J.
Michael J.

"Great for keeping a pulse on reps and deals"

What do you like best?

I have a long commute and listening to the previous days/weeks meetings on my way in at 1.5x speed really helps me plan coaching and activities for the week. We record almost every meeting across 7 sales teams so it's also helpful to listen to relevant recordings from other reps. Finally our sales enablement team is working on best practice recordings and how we can incorporate into our onboarding more effectively

What do you dislike?

I wish it did a better job of identifying multiple speakers on our side (sales engineer/AE) so I could navigate faster. I struggle with the keyword recognition capabilities, haven't really found a way to use them effectively yet. At times the search and filtering capabilities are a bit buggy. I like the weekly recaps in my email but would like to seem more reporting and dashboard features to help me manage adoption and use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sales coaching with a focus on early stage discovery to uncover strategic business goals and objectives that align with our core capabilities.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Chorus.ai
Chorus.ai review by Bryan N.
Bryan N.

"Chorus.ai provides a great platform for direct rep feedback. "

What do you like best?

Chorus makes it easy for us to give direct feedback to reps during call reviews. Each of our sales directors set aside at least 2 hours per week to review calls and provide feedback. Reps love that each comment on a call gives them a direct link to the part of the call where the comment was left so they can have direct context.

What do you dislike?

The call translation is just OK and we haven't figured out the best way to use themes in our day-to-day process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We've seen great technical advancement from chorus over the past year. I'm excited to see how fast they are moving and look forward to additional product development and improvement.

Rep development is one of our primary goals at Lessonly. As a part of our process, we've identified 25 skills that lead to success and developing those skills will help us succeed as a company. Chorus helps us develop some of those key skills through direct rep feedback on their actual calls. We also heavily integrate chorus into our onboarding process which helps new reps ramp faster by listening to their peers move through the sales process.

What Conversation Intelligence solution do you use?

Chorus.ai review by Courtney C.
Courtney C.

"Invaluable Sales Tool"

What do you like best?

Reviewing calls in between demos and not having to take detailed notes really helps. I don't have the best memory in the world, but this makes me seem like I do to my prospects. Customer service is also really awesome!

It's also a great training tool. We listen to calls as a team daily. As a result, we are closing more and our average deal size has gone up.

What do you dislike?

Transcription isn't perfect but it is still good! Also, it appears in go-to-meeting as a notetaker, which had raised some questions to my prospects, but that is easily overcome, and not a big deal. There isn't much that I don't like, as it has really made me better at my job.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it to it's full extent!

Being able to focus on the call and not focus on note taking really helps the flow of my calls and demos.

Having the ability to share selections of the call with management or my development team also prevents things from being lost in translation.

Chorus.ai review by Andrew L.
Andrew L.

"Excellent tool - Customer Success Manager"

What do you like best?

I'm a big fan of Chorus because it gives me the ability to go back and review my calls. This allows me to collect follow-ups and critique my style. Also, I enjoy listening to my team's calls to iterate on my style and pick up different techniques for engaging with customers. I've enjoyed building out playlists so new members from my team can listen and learn more from a library of customer calls sorted based on topic. The new UI is great too. I feel it is much easier to use than the previous one. I'm excited to work with Chorus in the future because I feel the team is extremely customer-centric. They've been extremely responsive and helpful during the whole process (onboarding and checking in). They've also been receptive to some feedback and connected us with a PM to further discuss.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there a two different buttons to share and add a clip to a playlist. I think this could be combined in the screen that allows you to fine tune the clip.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot and don't look back. I wish my team was using Chorus when I joined as I feel it would have helped me tremendously during my ramp process.

I often use Chorus to transfer customer feedback to our product managers. This gives the PMs the ability to hear the feedback directly from the customer, which is definitely something they value. It also eliminates a lot of back and forth internally.

Chorus.ai review by Gregg D.
Gregg D.

"Professional Sales Development Starts Here"

What do you like best?

I can really concentrate on my conversations with my clients and not have to worry about taking notes. I know Chorus is taking care of that. I can review my call once it is ove, dissect it and make sure I have what I need when it comes to deliverables and follow up.

I really like the ability to tag moments of a call to reference them in the future or share them with other members of my team.

What do you dislike?

The UI is a bit tricky to navigate. Sometimes its hard to find a call you are looking for. I will usually find the call in Salesforce and launch it from there as opposed to looking for it in Chorus directly.

Sharing calls with members of my team to get feedback on how certain situations were handled. This is also a great tool for our new reps to get up to speed and significantly decrease ramp-up time by listening to calls and learning how experienced reps demo our product.

Chorus.ai review by Hayden P.
Hayden P.

"Chorus has been very helpful in listening to peer's calls to ramp up!"

What do you like best?

I enjoy how Chorus hops on automatically and records the calls. This allow me to go back and listen to the important sections of my calls and determine what was said and how to make my next move. I also enjoy searching peers calls and listening them to hear different pitches and talk tracks.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything I dislike about Chorus to be honest. If I had to pick, I would say the way it pops up on zoom looks like a third person in the call. It looks sketchy sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it! You will never truly understand how your pitch/talk tracks sound until you listen to them yourself from an outsider's perspective.

I am solving a ramp up business problem. InVision is fully remote, which means 700 employees work out of their homes. This makes it difficult to ramp up effectively in a quick manner. Chorus allows me to go in and listen to peer calls and hear different talk tracks and pitches whenever I have free time rather than waiting for specific live calls.

Chorus.ai review by Sephora H.
Sephora H.

"Great for Sales Teams"

What do you like best?

I like the transcription feature and that you have the ability to visualize the different stages of the sales process while listening to and reviewing a call.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the transcriptions are incorrect, especially for people with accents.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Chorus when a Sales manager is looking for consistent results from your team. It will help you analyze key words and help them to score your call effectiveness. I have learned so much about how I speak, what word fillers I use, and if I was listening to my customer actively, instead of trying to sell them something.

I think that Chorus is great, but because the transcriptions can be flawed, ensure that you are taking your own notes along with the software, so that you can better understand your flow, even when the software makes an error.

We are using Chorus to track SDR conversations, seeing how we can master our pitch and understand what the customer is saying to us so that we can deliver the most value to them.

Chorus.ai review by Cole F.
Cole F.

"Transparency into a critical piece of sales enablement"

What do you like best?

Simply recording all meetings is a huge move out of the sales dark ages. Thank you for automating that, Chorus. In addition, the ability to parse out critical moments and play back the calls quicker is wonderful. Finally, the ability to deliver coaching right in the app is amazing, too.

What do you dislike?

Dislikes:

It joins 50% of the calls. Back to back meetings it doesn't join. You have to force-join, which is a pain and constant reminder to my reps.

It only records meetings up to 1.5 hours, then jumps off, and doesn't warn you when dropping off.

Wishes:

Would also be nice to have a spotify-like feature to download and play meetings offline while using the app. I am on flights often and could be so much more productive. Downloading and playing manually outside the app is not the ideal solution here.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get a process in place on how you use it and train reps on how to use it and ensure it joins all their meetings.

We review key wins and misses on every pipeline management meeting. It's critical in our management playbook. We can enforce training and ensure call and meeting quality.

Chorus.ai review by Jinah S.
Jinah S.

"Best training resource/notetaker"

What do you like best?

Particularly because I don't work at my company's HQ, I don't always have the advantage of listening in on other reps calls. It's a great resource for training when I have a specific situation where I need guidance. I can easily search for another rep's name, the subject matter or key words that they used. I also like that when I miss specific details on one of my calls, I can go back to refer to the exact soundbite by using the search function.

What do you dislike?

If my client cannot log into our meeting (where Chorus is already recording) and we have to log into another meeting link/conference Chorus does not automatically follow us so the call is not recorded.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great training resource--product knowledge, typical buying signals, proven talk tracks, objection handling!

I've been able to dive deeper into my own calls (bad habits, share with others for feedback, uncover new details, etc) which has only helped me improve on future client meetings.

Chorus.ai review by John G.
John G.

"Awesome product, better than others in the market"

What do you like best?

I love Chorus. The UI is really easy to navigate and it's a super intuitive product. I primarily use it for two things: reviewing calls for coaching purposes, and going back over calls for notes that I missed.

What do you dislike?

Not much, they are continuing to update the product. They actually took some feedback I provided and implemented it in the product, which was much appreciated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We evaluated other tools that do a similar thing, but Chorus was by far the best tool in my opinion.

1) I am always looking for ways to increase my performance. With Chorus I am easily able to figure out what works and what doesn't, I'm able quickly accumulate good techniques and talk tracks from other reps.

2) I am terrible at taking notes, as most reps are, so Chorus allows me to go back and get anything I missed. This helps me stay totally current with all my deals and not let anything fall through the cracks.

Chorus.ai review by Gideon C.
Gideon C.

"Chorus - Great sales call analytics tool"

What do you like best?

Chorus is very easy to use and plugs in to the software we use most to schedule meeting (zoom). After a meeting the call is quickly analyzed and sent to me, and I am able to review the call to see high and low points, as well as make sure I'm totally prepared for the next sales call.

I like how easy it is to share the work I do with managers and colleagues to collect quick feedback.

What do you dislike?

The text transcript on the backend is spotty. It's pretty clear that the voice algorithm needs some work if we want real transcripts of the call.

The main competitor in the space (gong.io) has a much more robust sales blog that gives tips and tricks, and provides analysis of the calls in their database to let us know about best practices that close deals. I would like to see more sales related resources and more in-product recommendations to improve sales cycles.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a strong tool for your sales force. If you are a manager / director looking for an easy way to get another coaching tool in your back pocket, chorus is a great choice. Our company looked at Chorus and Gong, and ultimately decided to move forward with Chorus.

Great way for me to a) get feedback from managers on my calls, b) get feedback from colleagues on my calls, c) provide feedback to colleagues on their calls.

This is also an awesome way to get "caught up" when multiple member of the organization are involved in different stages in a deal. It's common in my org for an initial meeting to be handled by a software expert and then they find a need for services, so they are introduced to me. I can listen to the initial call to get more insights.

Chorus.ai review by Thomas J.
Thomas J.

"My Team Loves Chorus More and More Each Day"

What do you like best?

Even the foundational functionality of Chorus - automatically joining and recording calls, creating a UI for playing those calls back, and searching the transcripts - is a game-changer for our organization. I have colleagues on marketing who change our messaging based on past calls, solutions engineers that are better prepared for calls based on what was said on sales calls, and management that can see what's going on across their team and pipeline. It's been called the best investment our company has ever made in a tool, including Salesforce.

What do you dislike?

There was a "creepiness" factor for recording calls that our team had to get past in the early stages, but now that we're up and running, almost everyone loves it and are used to the recorder.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's worth the investment for teams with more than 5 sales reps, in my opinion!

Better handoffs between sales reps, better follow ups, informed marketing, and better coaching. All of those are problems that we are starting to resolve via Chorus.

Chorus.ai review by Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

"If you use Chorus simply for taking notes, you're doing it wrong"

What do you like best?

Recording and transcribing a call is cool, but I would posit that it doesn't ultimately add THAT much value to your organization. In order to actually add value, analysis needs to be run and insights need to be derived from those calls. And if your current transcription tool doesn't delineate rep to prospect talk time, doesn't flag conversations that discuss important topics to your company, and doesn't promote easier and more insightful coaching -- you need a new transcription tool. You need Chorus. Chorus provides an all in one solution, providing recordings, transcriptions, analysis -- and most importantly -- visibility between managers and across departments as to what's really happening during sales calls. The ease of soliciting feedback, receiving coaching, and disseminating best practices helps our sales reps to improve;and the competitive insight, flagging of key terminology, and ability to review messaging and positioning helps our company's gtm strategy to improve. Chorus is powerful, sophisticated, and their team is a pleasure to work with; I couldn't recommend Chorus enough.

What do you dislike?

Chorus is not inexpensive. If you're going to use it simply for note taking, get a different, cheaper tool. If you're planning to actually utilize Chorus' full capabilities, then it's worth the price.

Coaching, gtm strategy, insights on messaging and positioning.

Chorus.ai review by Kevin D.
Kevin D.

"Sales Team Management Insights"

What do you like best?

Love being able to quickly sift through AE conversations and ensure they are covering the key items that help shape a meaningful conversation with prospects. Also really enjoy the "wow moments" and the ability to isolate the conversation between the rep and prospect. Overall a great tool to make sure my team is having quality conversations and focusing on what's most important for the prospect so they can quickly advance the sale.

What do you dislike?

There were a lot of product updates my 1st year using Chorus but they all seemed to be moving the product in the right direction. It was just a lot to keep up with initially but the support has always been very timely.

We wanted to shift from demo'g the features of our product to a more informed conversation to uncover the challenges prospects were faced with. Little tweaks like being able to refine our AE Talk:Listen Rations and Talk Time were incredible helpful.

Chorus.ai review by User in Internet

"Chorus is my favorite sales tool"

What do you like best?

Chorus always joins calls and doesnt drop. As a user, I am able to be cognisant of my talk/listen time on calls, listen to top reps calls for how they pitch certain products, and peer-coach. Chorus helps our remote team be more engaged with teammates in our other office

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a mobile app so I could more easily listen to calls during my commute.

Chorus enables me to have better conversations while increasing my deal size and decreasing my sale cycle. After each call, I will relisten at 1.5x to review everything said during the call to make sure my follow up email only contains information from our call and is helpful. Before 2nd, 3rd, etc. calls, I will hop around to different places where the prospect spoke so I can make sure to mirror their words and dive deeper into certain areas that I may have missed on the first call.

Chorus.ai review by Daniela K.
Daniela K.

"Eases the note taking process"

What do you like best?

- Not having to take notes

- Being able to re-listen to conversations & having an archive of your "notes" in Chorus

- Being able to set up trackers for key words

What do you dislike?

That Chorus is still more beneficial for conversations in native English. I would love if the words that are transcribed were actual words rather than gibberish. I'm looking forward to the day when Chorus will work in other languages rather than just English.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't expect Chorus to transcribe your conversations word for word. It will be able to pick up some key words and you should use the markers to listen back to those parts of the conversation.

- Able to share conversations/clips with wider teams that are not on the call.

- Able to share clips with clients themselves if needed

Chorus.ai review by Tom M.
Tom M.

"The fastest and easiest ROI to implement in the sales tech stack."

What do you like best?

Getting set up and running with the product was incredibly simple. The interface is intuitive, the sales rep was friendly, helpful and very responsive. Once we got going with the tool we were able to quickly onboard pretty much our whole organization with ease. My two favorite parts of the product are seeing the analytics specific to each rep as well as the analytics around the trackers and how they are trending in conversations. It enables me to capture really specific moments to review and provide meaningful feedback and coaching to the sales reps as well as the product team.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a bit of flexibility to customize the tracker categories better, as it is today you really only have 4 options to pick from. Being able to customize them would help organize them in a meaningful way. I believe they are working on this.

Chorus is solving a few different business problems for Chartio, primarily sales training as well as providing product feedback directly from the frontline conversations to the rest of the organization.

Using Chorus, I created what I call a "virtual listening booth" for every person in our company to listen to any call at any time. I went through a demo of Chorus for our product and engineering team and I did a high level overview in our all-hands meeting for the whole company. By the next all-hands, everyone was excited to share different things they learned on the calls they listened to. My CEO sent me a message over the weekend telling me how he was excited to have this new tool. I am equally excited that he has the ability to listen to our calls and provide us with direct feedback where we are doing well as a team, and where we can improve our conversations.

In just a few short weeks using Chorus, I was able to gain traction with our product and engineering team like I have never seen before. The speed in which we are able to capture feedback from prospects and customers and deliver that directly to every part of our company is truly incredible.

Chorus.ai review by Abraham D.
Abraham D.

"Amazing Aid For Coaching"

What do you like best?

I had no idea how much I needed Chorus until I truly started using it. As a team lead, I am required by my company to coach each of my 7 direct reports for one hour each week. With chorus, I can review calls my team members have been on to identify strengths and opportunities for improvement. I can even play a clip for a team member right during the coaching session and debrief it together. I can also listen to calls from top salesmen to play for my team members to provide examples of good salesmanship.

I also love the fact that reps can tell me about calls they struggled on and then I can go back and review those specific calls and give pointers.

Some AWESOME features of this product include: Chorus automatically jumping on calls, key word tagging and searching, auto-transcription.

I LOVE Chorus. As a sales rep and coach it is absolutely game-changing.

What do you dislike?

I do sometimes wonder if I'm supposed to be notifying people that my calls with them are being recorded. I'm not sure if Chorus handles that for me, if notification is necessary, or if I'm supposed to be advising people in all my calendar invitations. If it's the latter, that would be a bit of a hassle.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would pilot chorus with a small group of users to prove value. I hear it is expensive, but the value has been so great to me that I would recommend it to anyone. I think it is game-changing for a sales team.

I am solving my inability to have good examples to present to my reps for behavior they should model. I'm also solving my inability to give feedback on calls that I am not able to be present on. I'm also solving my inability to come to coaching sessions with relevant feedback from calls the rep has had during the week.

Chorus.ai review by Mike D.
Mike D.

"Chorus is a dream for a Sales Coach"

What do you like best?

-In-line commenting to review specific moments for coaching and discussing how to possibly tweak a response in the future

-Creating playlists of great calls at different stages of customer lifecycle for new hires

-Share product feedback with product management team in the customer's words

-Share in slack with support when the client is asking a tough question

What do you dislike?

-Integrated scorecard/rubric as we currently have to leverage google sheets

Recommendations to others considering the product

Integrate it into a structured coaching cadence. We do once a month and select an area of the sales/CS cycle the rep/CS person wants to focus on.

The team uses Chorus every day to prep for meetings by listening at 2x speed to the prior calls. You pick up nuance that can never be captured in notes. From a sales leader perspective, it makes the whole team better during our monthly coaching sessions

Chorus.ai review by Julien B.
Julien B.

"Impressive!"

What do you like best?

- The ability to listen to the recording while writing down the follow up. Excellent sound quality.

- Quickly figure out if I did a good job or not by looking at some key statistics such as % of time talked

- Set of Insights to think about such as repetitive words, cadence, pace, key words such as follow up

What do you dislike?

Area of improvement : Over the 30 min call, being able to be invited to click on the critical time where either I messed up or did well.

Ability to convert a 30 min call into 10 min by getting ride of anything that is not strategic

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it

- Training

- Increasing skills

- Increasing ASP

Chorus.ai review by User in Internet

"Chorus allowing for excellent customer follow up"

What do you like best?

Chorus allows you to play back meetings at various points in the sales cycle to address what is important to the customer.

What do you dislike?

An automated message for the customer to approve or allow recording would be helpful as to avoid having to address this in the beginning. Understand this is a necessity and is a great software!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are a lot of features to take advantage of. Ensure there is a training to get everyone started off on the right foot. Listen to high performer calls as sales training

We are able to send precise follow-ups with relevant content, case studies, etc that adhere to what the customer is requesting. The benefits are great- allows sales reps to focus and practice active listening as opposed to taking notes and trying to "multi-task"

"Chorus is Good"

What do you like best?

I like Chorus for reviewing cold calls or long meetings where we look for "nuggets" of information. It makes it easy because it breaks up the call with colored bars (sometimes, not always) for things like "pricing" or "next steps" so you can easily click around on the transcript and find what you're looking for. It also breaks up the call by the individual speaker's name and tells you what your biggest filler word is, mine is "um". Another useful feature is that it gives a percentage of how much the prospect talked during the call vs. how much time you spent talking on the call. This is really nice for sales teams who have specific requirements for their salespeople and how much time they should spend talking. It's intergrated with Zoom so it automatically attends all of our scheduled meetings which is great and really hands-free.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how you can't always see the individual speakers on some calls. My biggest dislike is sometimes it takes 24 hours for calls to become available. We pair Chorus with Outreach so that may be why this is happening. Otherwise, it's a good system.

Chorus provides the opportunity to playback any cold call or meeting. It annotates a call transcript (as best it can - think like a voicemail transcription) which is also nice if you don't have headphones handy. The biggest benefit is that you don't have to anything to initiate it to start recording a scheduled meeting (if you're using Zoom meeting) this is really nice because human error can make this software obsolete.

"Incredibly insightful tool"

What do you like best?

As a marketer, it is incredibly useful to listen to the actual voice of our clients and prospects, be able to aggregate commonalities and trends, and provide insights to the sales and product teams. Chorus's transcripts and search functions are also very helpful.

What do you dislike?

The site can be a little glitchy. For example, it often stops and starts even when I have full connectivity. When I go to play again, sometimes the call starts from the beginning. Other times, searching can be difficult because filters are saved without making it very clear. These issues are minimal, but they can be mildly annoying.

We're trying to hear what our prospects are saying, what messaging resonates with them, what features they're interested in or not, etc. These insights have already helped (and will continue to help) provide credibility for the marketing function, but more importantly, help shape the direction of our brand and product development.

Chorus.ai review by User

"Chorus.ai makes collaboration simple"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to flag specific parts of a conversation and share them with a colleague just by tagging them in the comment - it saves a ton of back and forth and makes it very easy to stay on the same page with the multiple sales reps that I support.

What do you dislike?

In a world where speed is king, the loading time in Chorus.ai is less than desireable - but that being said, it's a TON of information that needs to load, so it's understandable why it takes 5-10 seconds to load an hour recording with all transcripts, etc.

Chorus.ai helps me dig into previous discussions and really pull out key moments and learnings from those discussions. I have the ability to share recordings and specific moments from conversations with other colleagues and it really helps for knowledge share when a prospect turns into a customer and they are handed off between teams.

Chorus.ai review by User in Computer Software

"Chorus REview"

What do you like best?

It allows me to be much better at my job!

with chrous, I'm able to:

Shorten Sales Cycles, Beat Competitors & Improve Win Rates. Sign Up for a Demo. Records & Transcribes. World-Class Sales Tool. Real-time Analysis. Integrate w/ Leading CRMs. Amenities: Record Meetings Easily, Meeting Insights & Data, Improve Sales & Win Rates.

What do you dislike?

It's not very easy to sort through playlists & call recordings

Not the most user friendly tool. could be easier to navigate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

build strategic playlists for call recordings.

I'm able to re-listen to calls to understand my customer's needs and ultimately close more accounts.

Chorus.ai review by Jackie S.
Jackie S.

"So far, so good!"

What do you like best?

My favorite part of Chorus is that I don't have to do anything to record the call. Sometimes I'll think, boy I wish I recorded that call, and then I remember it's on Chorus. I also like that there's a transcript so I can skip right to the part of the call I want to listen to.

What do you dislike?

I think Chorus has already improved a bunch since we started to use the tool. I've noticed small things like sometimes it dials into my calls under different names, but that's just something small. I think it could also do a better job at identifying the speak on the call, so when you review the your speaking time vs the other person on the line, it's more accurate.

Chorus is helping our sales and CS team improve their calls with trialers and customers. We're keeping an eye on our talk time to ensure we're not speaking too much in comparison to the person we're on the call with. We also like the tagging feature to ensure we're hitting crucial parts of the conversation.

Chorus.ai review by Anders N.
Anders N.

"Valuable tool to keep track of your internal and external conversations"

What do you like best?

Love the easy setup. It is very valuable to be able to go down and listen to your calls. The analysis of the calls and the ability to leave comments is something that has helped our team immensely.

What do you dislike?

Chorus has a tendency to not save all calls. If you consistently use Chorus, you get reliant on the information, when it's suddenly not there, it can have a significant impact.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm not sure what features are on the roadmap at Chorus, but they need to evolve if they want to keep up with the competition.

Being able to get access to comprehensive "notes" to analyze your calls at a later date is something I didn't even know I needed. Now I can't work without it.

Chorus.ai review by Cassie F.
Cassie F.

"Revolutionizing Sales Coaching"

What do you like best?

I love the Chorus moments and trackers on each call. This allows me to quickly scan a large volume of calls for pivotal moments in the sales conversation and provide feedback to my sales team. We have used this as a tool to drive adoption of new techniques and positioning in our sales conversations, but also to increase the amount of 1-on-1 call coaching for each sales rep.

What do you dislike?

We are still waiting on video to be included in Chorus. As a SaaS company, the way that we show the product is an important part of the sales conversation, albeit a second to sales positioning and prospect engagement which Chorus covers.

Chorus has been a great addition to our tech stack at FieldEdge. The most notable difference for me as a sales leader is the bandwidth I now have to provide more meaningful feedback and call coaching for my sales team. Before Chorus, I was having to spend hours reviewing calls for call review sessions and general training.

Chorus.ai review by Graham P.
Graham P.

"Chorus is the best new sales app I've used this year"

What do you like best?

Call recording in itself is a game changer. I love that I'm able to dive into not just my own calls and learn from them but also the entire team. I'm a big fan of the talk/listen ratio - i am definitely using that as one benchmark for how well a call went. Also, my interactions with the people at Chorus from Product management to support tickets have been excellent. Support is fast/responsive. Lastly, they're shipping new product fast which increases my confidence they'll close any gaps they need to

What do you dislike?

call transcription is pretty hit/miss. the editor used to create shorter snippets from a full call definitely needs UX work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's not a lot to standup or get teams using and finding value in. Most of my AE team dived right in because we were excited to start using it, before we even had any sort of training. Training became more of Q&A as a result.

Delivering better customer experiences from sales, to CS, and learning from each one.

Chorus.ai review by Summer L.
Summer L.

"Chorus keeps us in tune"

What do you like best?

Chorus is quick to install and intuitive to use. They take feedback to heart and incorporate it into their product very quickly. I've found the note taking app to be very useful with my team in order to upload notes into Salesforce in realtime and flag moments in the conversation which are pertinent to keep track of.

What do you dislike?

In the past, Chorus has dropped calls in the middle of them and taken time to load. I know their product team has been working on this and great improvements have been made over the last few months.

Chorus has allowed me to keep track of pertinent conversations across all teams which need to be revisited in the future. As a Customer Success leader, it allows me to track conversations which occur both on my team as well as throughout the sales process before my team interacts with the client.

Chorus.ai review by Will L.
Will L.

"Makes me a better rep every day"

What do you like best?

1) Nothing makes me more efficient in my daily calling workflow. Not having to worry about taking overly detailed notes has raised my listening skills and ability to be more personalized with prospects throughout the sales cycle.

2) Identifying filler words and other bad habits was previously hard to self-evaluate.

3) Comments placed on the timelines of calls makes coaching seamless.

4) I've been able to create a series of the top calls across our team using the Playlist feature, which helps me access the most educational calls quickly.

What do you dislike?

I'd like it to be easier to toggle recording on/off. I believe this is being worked on --they take feedback from their customers swiftly.

1) Quicker ramp time

2) Transparency/sharing best practices across the team

3) Improved opp conversion rates resulting from active listening, developing more personalized business cases + using the talk tracks of the best reps.

4) Chorus identifies the rates of competitors in our opportunities, which has helped direct our own product team's road map.

"intuitive"

What do you like best?

The way it breaks down my calls is easy to digest and help me quickly spot the turning points in my conversations. I especially love the "Winning by Design" feature, where I can see if the patterns in my behavior match up to best practice sales methodology.

What do you dislike?

The transcript could use a little work, but it's also clear that this feature is getting better over time and I haven't seen anything better in other call recording softwares.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider why you want a call recording software. Are you looking for something to take notes or do you want to better understand and improve the quality of your calls? Keep this in mind when evaluating the different products. I'd give their support team an A+ so far, if that's an important requirement for you.

As a rep, this is helpful for me to get coaching and more easily debrief/reflect on my own conversations so I can improve my calls going forward. It visually puts my calls into a little different of a perspective (via the flagged points in time) that is easy to digest and helps me more quickly spot the areas I can improve on.

Chorus.ai review by Bryce N.
Bryce N.

"Great for Onboarding"

What do you like best?

Chorus.ai is a key part of our onboarding; 1. great for coaching new reps through their first months of nailing the message, and 2. we are able to identify example calls and have new reps listen in to real life examples

What do you dislike?

I wish the aggregate reporting was more robust. I would recommend that you work close with their client success teams

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to have a handful of people who are able to be the lead user admins. There is a fair level of technical knowhow you need in order to e effective in this solution. I would consider that.

Coaching and able to give more examples to new reps

Chorus.ai review by Jared T.
Jared T.

"Better than your Sales Manager"

What do you like best?

The ability to quickly analyze any conversation and filter by type of opp, rep, current sales stage and ultimately learn from the best reps at your company. Then taking the conversation analysis to the next level by visualizing talk times by attendants and using chorus' AI to highlight most used fill words and where in the conversation talks came up about negotiating, competitors, buying questions, etc

What do you dislike?

Minor detail (because I don't have many/any negatives), but I liked the old way of visualizing the different calls that went into an opportunity on the left side of the screen

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to get more out of your reps, Chorus is a great place to start

The lack of time and resources needed to effectively coach your reps to their individual needs. Using Chorus.ai reps get exponentially better by analyzing not just their own conversations, but the best reps at their company. This is incredibly useful for new or tenured reps that want to get better and close more deals

Chorus.ai review by Chris B.
Chris B.

"Great for Career Development"

What do you like best?

As an SDR, I'm trying to hone my sales skills to prepare for my next role as an AE. Chrous is great for listening to calls that are further along in a sales cycle. Additionally, the X-Ray feature is super helpful for quickly navigating a call to parts that are most relevant to me.

What do you dislike?

I would like more insight/analytics into what type of messaging works best on title type such as keywords, phrasing, pain points, etc. - I believe this is being worked on.

Chrous is great for on-boarding reps trying to improve their pitch/messaging and reps like me who want to listen to calls that are further down the sales cycle. I could also see this being useful for managers who want to coach or improve their reps speech/pitch/messaging.

Chorus.ai review by Sam D.
Sam D.

"It's been somewhat useful"

What do you like best?

It's nice to have a full recording of my calls. If I forget something I can go back and listen to certain parts of the call.

What do you dislike?

I don't know if there's anything I particularly dislike. Sometimes it doesn't always record the call but I haven't really dug into why that is. I'm sure I'm just not setting it up properly on my end. There's note taking capabilities as well but I haven't yet spent the time to figure out how to use it.

It's useful for training purposes. I can send recordings of calls to my team lead and he can give me feedback. He can also send me examples of calls that he wants me to listen to. Our schedules don't always allow for us to be on each others calls so this is a good solution.

Chorus.ai review by Kevin C.
Kevin C.

"The most impactful software purchase I've made"

What do you like best?

We recently crossed a milestone: 150,000 hours of prospect and customer conversations transcribed and analyzed by Chorus. This massive dataset, accumulated in just under a year, is providing insights that are driving transformation across every aspect of our go-to-market, from product management to positioning to personalized coaching.

What do you dislike?

We want to be able to better sell (SDRs, AEs, CSMs, and account managers), coach (managers of those roles), and learn (marketers, product managers, and executives). Chorus supports each of these personas and use cases, but the UX isn't optimized for any of them. Adopting a true role-based UX would make the product significantly easier to use and more action-oriented.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Focus on manager adoption and rep adoption will take care of itself.

Sandler is more than our sales methodology; it's our go-to-market "conversation operating system," and we believe strongly that better use of Sandler techniques will yield better results. Chorus helps to operationalize this across the business; reps and managers alike can instantly call up virtually any snippet from any conversation and use it as a teachable moment. As a result, our positioning has become more consistent, our objection handling more robust, and our market understanding more deep.

Chorus.ai review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Great Tool for Reps and Managers"

What do you like best?

Chorus is an amazing tool. As a manager, I try to get on as many live calls as possible. This is really challenging with a large team. Chorus allows me to listen to calls I can't join on my own time. Even better, I can use the call X-ray feature or moments to skip to specific points in a call based on a pre-determined set of criteria that we choose (for example: next steps, closing, pricing, objections, objectives. Chorus is smart enough to identify this during a call!).

What do you dislike?

When there are multiple people that are on a call, it sometimes struggles to pick up who is on what side of the call (prospect vs sales rep). That being said, the fact that it has this feature at all is pretty great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want an easy tool for both managers and reps to use, this is the one. I have reps who go back and listen to calls from weeks/months ago right before a follow up call. We can attribute actual revenue to Chorus as there is no way all of the details of the previous call could be picked up by memory or even call notes.

I have a team of 12. There are many areas of management that don't involve direct coaching. I would love to devote all of my time just to coaching, but unfortunately, this is not possible. Chorus allows me to listen to and dissect calls both on my own time and with my reps in a 1x1 setting. We also have implemented a weekly training where we pick one call and, as a team, we listen to the call and provide feedback during the session. This is going to allow reps to hear each other and give them the opportunity to help each other get better.

Chorus.ai review by Matthew R.
Matthew R.

"Keeping Track of Accounts"

What do you like best?

I love the transcript, being able to quickly review my previous calls to find necessary information.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes my calls don't show in the dashboard, or are slow to populate. It's not a big issue because I can just wait a little bit, however there are times that I need information and for some reason can't access a call.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it! I tell all my coworkers that it is a great tool and should be utilized. Don't just use it occasionally, use it on every call!

I think I'm able to be more attentive during calls. That has helped me to listen more carefully, truly understanding issues and problems.

Chorus.ai review by User in Computer Software

"Excellent Post-Call Breakdown"

What do you like best?

- Love the ability to quickly and easily access my conversations. This is super helpful in squeezing all the juice out of every opportunity and making sure I'm prepared and able to properly strategize.

What do you dislike?

- Not much to dislike but still has some room to grow. There are a few features which will be immensely valuable when they are working properly but that aren't quite there yet, such as the transcription product and the tools ability to always correctly identify who is speaking (which it uses to figure out talk time).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Does exactly what it's supposed to do and has upside potential. Looking forward to seeing what's coming down the pipe.

The ability to get every last detail and every missed opportunity out of every call to properly strategize for next steps in my opportunities.

Chorus.ai review by Scott K.
Scott K.

"One of the best applications of AI for Sales that I've seen"

What do you like best?

Love how Chorus automatically slices the meeting into manageable chunks to search and analyze

What do you dislike?

Haven't found any genuine dislikes yet. Perhaps the video quality could be improved at times the audio is off sync but that could be attributed to internet connection, web meeting software, etc. Disclaimer I have not used a Chorus competitor so I do not have experience to differentiate between vendors

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely, try it.

Chorus solves one of the most pressing issues of meeting analysis: "did the customer say x? or was it y?." At times there may be discrepancies about what was said during a fast-paced meeting. Chorus eliminates that problem.

Chorus.ai review by Dennis M.
Dennis M.

"Game changer for anyone"

What do you like best?

Chorus is one of those game-changers that ripples across every area of the business. It help onboard new reps, reduces the need to take notes, provides structure to long unstructured calls, and ensures I never miss a follow up or next step with a prospect or client.

What do you dislike?

Takes a while to get a good database of calls and clips—if there was some way to sense a word, then automatically clip that section and add it to a playlist, that would be huge. I'm splitting hairs here, it's an incredible platform.

Reduced missed follow ups

Decreased onboarding time for new reps

Improved coaching through 1:1 sessions (comments)

Reduced reliance on filler words

Focused on reducing rep talk time vs prospect talk time

Chorus has become a core facet to our sales and CS coaching and training strategy

Chorus.ai review by User in Internet

"Product needs some tuning, but enjoying it so far!"

What do you like best?

The Chorus team is amazing and they take feedback really well. The implementation is very intuitive and easy to setup with your SFDC or Gmail accounts. The X-ray feature is really helpful and will be even more powerful when their analytics are more robust.

What do you dislike?

Chorus has a tendency to drop calls in the middle of them, so I typically record through our conference line as a backup. The speech recognition isn't always correct and points me to the wrong portion of the call. All things to be expected from an early stage product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be patient because there will be hiccups that you encounter along the way. Their product team is quickly iterating and their support team takes feedback very seriously. I think this will be a staple product for many sales teams in the near future.

Quicker ramp time for SDRs and AEs. Sharing best practices across the Sales/SDR teams. Self-improvement.

The call analysis is great to retroactively look back on where feature discussions, closing discussions and next steps were placed in calls that turned into revenue. New hire ramp time is where we've seen the biggest improvement.

"Coaching Re-imagined"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to start my morning and listening to my reps calls from the day before. My schedule at work involves a lot of meetings, where I am not readily available to sit in and listen to all 13 of my reps calls. With Chorus, I can still monitor and coach my team at my time. I can set up searches and key phrases that I want them to be focused on for a given period and really stress that to them.

What do you dislike?

Some of the initial set-up and integration was rough for my team. Video was not always available.

I can now see how clients are reacting to our products and where they still need improvement or modification. We have sound bites to promote internally on why people love our tools.

Chorus.ai review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Chorus.ai is a valuable tool"

What do you like best?

As a sales professional, Chorus.ai allows me to focus more on my conversations with clients rather than having to feverishly take down notes. I love the transcription tool and the integration with Salesforce. Chorus.ai saves me so much time and I love the way that the tool can pick out the action items from my conversation and list them clearly in the call notes. Additionally, the call x-ray feature allows me to see a detailed breakdown of the conversation and shows me where I could stand to improve. For instance, I can see who did most of the talking during the call and how often I am using filler words such as 'um'. Great tool!

What do you dislike?

I can't say that there's anything that stands out that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Regardless of your role, I think that Chorus.ai is an extremely helpful tool for maximizing efficiency and improving job skill.

Chorus.ai allows me to be a more effective sales person and consultant to my clients.

Chorus.ai review by User

"Great tool for customer success and training"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to set up for individual users;

It provides ability to take notes during calls within app;

Users can tag any moment in a recording and share it

What do you dislike?

The quality of transcription needs to improve;

Due to the poor quality of transcripts, the quality of conversation analysis also suffers

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are in for the speech analysis, you would probably be disappointed by the quality. But it's still a great tool for you to go back to your calls anytime and find out what went well and what did not.

We use Chorus to record almost every call. It provides a good way for us to track and analyze customer satisfaction. More importantly, it allows us to look back anytime and tell what we did well and what we did not. It has become a good training resource.

Chorus.ai review by Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.

"Senior Account Executive"

What do you like best?

I really like the ability to send my calls directly to peers, internal mentors and my manager for quick feedback. I also really like being able to go back and search for keywords like "next steps" so that I never miss on my follow up. The integration with GoToMeeting, makes it incredibly easy to use and I never have to think about it.

What do you dislike?

I don't think there is anything that I dislike, the platform works pretty seamlessly.

Chorus is helping us to hone our sales skills and provide feedback in a scalable way. It gives our SDRs and Corporate reps the ability to access Enterprise Sales Calls, giving them the resources they need to prepare for upward mobility.

Chorus.ai review by Kirk Y.
Kirk Y.

"Good experience to review and self improve."

What do you like best?

I like to go back and listen to conversations for improving how I frame a question. I like that you can search by key word and find a point in a conversation.

What do you dislike?

I often forget to go back and review the data. I am busy so it makes it hard to go back and add more work to my workload. So I didn't get the full benefit of Chorus. More my fault than the softwares fault.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good tool for self-improvement or coaching sales or any phone centric team.

Ability to have more accurate notes for follow up calls. Useful for coach employees on their phone ediquite. Good for coaching call center employess and customer service representatives.

Chorus.ai review by User

"Automated transcriptions saves you time"

What do you like best?

The absolute best part is that you dont have to waste time going through recorded tracks again and again to get that important information -- you can just read transcriptions. That makes it really easy and saves a bunch of time!

What do you dislike?

The transcriptions aren't always the best, but considering the state of most AI transcribing software its pretty decent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely do

First off, you can spend time having a real conversation and be worry free that you wont get all the information you need written down. Second of all, you can set it up with your calendar so you dont even need to worry about Chorus being there, its always listening and making sure you have the info you need.

Chorus.ai review by Victoria H.
Victoria H.

"Chorus.ai has been a great help"

What do you like best?

I've really enjoyed using chorus.ai, I'm better able to review my calls and really understand what's happening on my calls. It's really easy to think a call went well and the conversation was evenly split, but with chorus I always know the truth and can work on improving.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the transcribing is a bit off, but everyone struggles there and chorus is definitely one of the best I've come across.

Being able to examine calls and make notes and improvements right away.

Learn more about Chorus.ai

Chorus.ai Videos

Learning about Chorus.ai?

* We monitor all Chorus.ai reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.