Chorus.ai

Chorus.ai

Chorus.ai is a leading conversation intelligence platform; it transcribes and analyzes sales meetings in real-time.

Work for Chorus.ai?

Learning about Chorus.ai?

Chorus.ai Reviews

Ask Chorus.ai a Question
Showing 134 Chorus.ai reviews
Chorus.ai review by Sephora H.
Sephora H.

"Great for Sales Teams"

What do you like best?

I like the transcription feature and that you have the ability to visualize the different stages of the sales process while listening to and reviewing a call.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the transcriptions are incorrect, especially for people with accents.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Chorus when a Sales manager is looking for consistent results from your team. It will help you analyze key words and help them to score your call effectiveness. I have learned so much about how I speak, what word fillers I use, and if I was listening to my customer actively, instead of trying to sell them something.

I think that Chorus is great, but because the transcriptions can be flawed, ensure that you are taking your own notes along with the software, so that you can better understand your flow, even when the software makes an error.

We are using Chorus to track SDR conversations, seeing how we can master our pitch and understand what the customer is saying to us so that we can deliver the most value to them.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Chorus.ai
Chorus.ai review by Cole F.
Cole F.

"Transparency into a critical piece of sales enablement"

What do you like best?

Simply recording all meetings is a huge move out of the sales dark ages. Thank you for automating that, Chorus. In addition, the ability to parse out critical moments and play back the calls quicker is wonderful. Finally, the ability to deliver coaching right in the app is amazing, too.

What do you dislike?

Dislikes:

It joins 50% of the calls. Back to back meetings it doesn't join. You have to force-join, which is a pain and constant reminder to my reps.

It only records meetings up to 1.5 hours, then jumps off, and doesn't warn you when dropping off.

Wishes:

Would also be nice to have a spotify-like feature to download and play meetings offline while using the app. I am on flights often and could be so much more productive. Downloading and playing manually outside the app is not the ideal solution here.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get a process in place on how you use it and train reps on how to use it and ensure it joins all their meetings.

We review key wins and misses on every pipeline management meeting. It's critical in our management playbook. We can enforce training and ensure call and meeting quality.

What Sales Coaching solution do you use?

Chorus.ai review by Jinah S.
Jinah S.

"Best training resource/notetaker"

What do you like best?

Particularly because I don't work at my company's HQ, I don't always have the advantage of listening in on other reps calls. It's a great resource for training when I have a specific situation where I need guidance. I can easily search for another rep's name, the subject matter or key words that they used. I also like that when I miss specific details on one of my calls, I can go back to refer to the exact soundbite by using the search function.

What do you dislike?

If my client cannot log into our meeting (where Chorus is already recording) and we have to log into another meeting link/conference Chorus does not automatically follow us so the call is not recorded.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great training resource--product knowledge, typical buying signals, proven talk tracks, objection handling!

I've been able to dive deeper into my own calls (bad habits, share with others for feedback, uncover new details, etc) which has only helped me improve on future client meetings.

Chorus.ai review by John G.
John G.

"Awesome product, better than others in the market"

What do you like best?

I love Chorus. The UI is really easy to navigate and it's a super intuitive product. I primarily use it for two things: reviewing calls for coaching purposes, and going back over calls for notes that I missed.

What do you dislike?

Not much, they are continuing to update the product. They actually took some feedback I provided and implemented it in the product, which was much appreciated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We evaluated other tools that do a similar thing, but Chorus was by far the best tool in my opinion.

1) I am always looking for ways to increase my performance. With Chorus I am easily able to figure out what works and what doesn't, I'm able quickly accumulate good techniques and talk tracks from other reps.

2) I am terrible at taking notes, as most reps are, so Chorus allows me to go back and get anything I missed. This helps me stay totally current with all my deals and not let anything fall through the cracks.

Chorus.ai review by Gideon C.
Gideon C.

"Chorus - Great sales call analytics tool"

What do you like best?

Chorus is very easy to use and plugs in to the software we use most to schedule meeting (zoom). After a meeting the call is quickly analyzed and sent to me, and I am able to review the call to see high and low points, as well as make sure I'm totally prepared for the next sales call.

I like how easy it is to share the work I do with managers and colleagues to collect quick feedback.

What do you dislike?

The text transcript on the backend is spotty. It's pretty clear that the voice algorithm needs some work if we want real transcripts of the call.

The main competitor in the space (gong.io) has a much more robust sales blog that gives tips and tricks, and provides analysis of the calls in their database to let us know about best practices that close deals. I would like to see more sales related resources and more in-product recommendations to improve sales cycles.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a strong tool for your sales force. If you are a manager / director looking for an easy way to get another coaching tool in your back pocket, chorus is a great choice. Our company looked at Chorus and Gong, and ultimately decided to move forward with Chorus.

Great way for me to a) get feedback from managers on my calls, b) get feedback from colleagues on my calls, c) provide feedback to colleagues on their calls.

This is also an awesome way to get "caught up" when multiple member of the organization are involved in different stages in a deal. It's common in my org for an initial meeting to be handled by a software expert and then they find a need for services, so they are introduced to me. I can listen to the initial call to get more insights.

Chorus.ai review by Thomas J.
Thomas J.

"My Team Loves Chorus More and More Each Day"

What do you like best?

Even the foundational functionality of Chorus - automatically joining and recording calls, creating a UI for playing those calls back, and searching the transcripts - is a game-changer for our organization. I have colleagues on marketing who change our messaging based on past calls, solutions engineers that are better prepared for calls based on what was said on sales calls, and management that can see what's going on across their team and pipeline. It's been called the best investment our company has ever made in a tool, including Salesforce.

What do you dislike?

There was a "creepiness" factor for recording calls that our team had to get past in the early stages, but now that we're up and running, almost everyone loves it and are used to the recorder.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's worth the investment for teams with more than 5 sales reps, in my opinion!

Better handoffs between sales reps, better follow ups, informed marketing, and better coaching. All of those are problems that we are starting to resolve via Chorus.

Chorus.ai review by Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

"If you use Chorus simply for taking notes, you're doing it wrong"

What do you like best?

Recording and transcribing a call is cool, but I would posit that it doesn't ultimately add THAT much value to your organization. In order to actually add value, analysis needs to be run and insights need to be derived from those calls. And if your current transcription tool doesn't delineate rep to prospect talk time, doesn't flag conversations that discuss important topics to your company, and doesn't promote easier and more insightful coaching -- you need a new transcription tool. You need Chorus. Chorus provides an all in one solution, providing recordings, transcriptions, analysis -- and most importantly -- visibility between managers and across departments as to what's really happening during sales calls. The ease of soliciting feedback, receiving coaching, and disseminating best practices helps our sales reps to improve;and the competitive insight, flagging of key terminology, and ability to review messaging and positioning helps our company's gtm strategy to improve. Chorus is powerful, sophisticated, and their team is a pleasure to work with; I couldn't recommend Chorus enough.

What do you dislike?

Chorus is not inexpensive. If you're going to use it simply for note taking, get a different, cheaper tool. If you're planning to actually utilize Chorus' full capabilities, then it's worth the price.

Coaching, gtm strategy, insights on messaging and positioning.

Chorus.ai review by Kevin D.
Kevin D.

"Sales Team Management Insights"

What do you like best?

Love being able to quickly sift through AE conversations and ensure they are covering the key items that help shape a meaningful conversation with prospects. Also really enjoy the "wow moments" and the ability to isolate the conversation between the rep and prospect. Overall a great tool to make sure my team is having quality conversations and focusing on what's most important for the prospect so they can quickly advance the sale.

What do you dislike?

There were a lot of product updates my 1st year using Chorus but they all seemed to be moving the product in the right direction. It was just a lot to keep up with initially but the support has always been very timely.

We wanted to shift from demo'g the features of our product to a more informed conversation to uncover the challenges prospects were faced with. Little tweaks like being able to refine our AE Talk:Listen Rations and Talk Time were incredible helpful.

Chorus.ai review by User in Internet

"Chorus is my favorite sales tool"

What do you like best?

Chorus always joins calls and doesnt drop. As a user, I am able to be cognisant of my talk/listen time on calls, listen to top reps calls for how they pitch certain products, and peer-coach. Chorus helps our remote team be more engaged with teammates in our other office

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a mobile app so I could more easily listen to calls during my commute.

Chorus enables me to have better conversations while increasing my deal size and decreasing my sale cycle. After each call, I will relisten at 1.5x to review everything said during the call to make sure my follow up email only contains information from our call and is helpful. Before 2nd, 3rd, etc. calls, I will hop around to different places where the prospect spoke so I can make sure to mirror their words and dive deeper into certain areas that I may have missed on the first call.

Chorus.ai review by Abraham D.
Abraham D.

"Amazing Aid For Coaching"

What do you like best?

I had no idea how much I needed Chorus until I truly started using it. As a team lead, I am required by my company to coach each of my 7 direct reports for one hour each week. With chorus, I can review calls my team members have been on to identify strengths and opportunities for improvement. I can even play a clip for a team member right during the coaching session and debrief it together. I can also listen to calls from top salesmen to play for my team members to provide examples of good salesmanship.

I also love the fact that reps can tell me about calls they struggled on and then I can go back and review those specific calls and give pointers.

Some AWESOME features of this product include: Chorus automatically jumping on calls, key word tagging and searching, auto-transcription.

I LOVE Chorus. As a sales rep and coach it is absolutely game-changing.

What do you dislike?

I do sometimes wonder if I'm supposed to be notifying people that my calls with them are being recorded. I'm not sure if Chorus handles that for me, if notification is necessary, or if I'm supposed to be advising people in all my calendar invitations. If it's the latter, that would be a bit of a hassle.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would pilot chorus with a small group of users to prove value. I hear it is expensive, but the value has been so great to me that I would recommend it to anyone. I think it is game-changing for a sales team.

I am solving my inability to have good examples to present to my reps for behavior they should model. I'm also solving my inability to give feedback on calls that I am not able to be present on. I'm also solving my inability to come to coaching sessions with relevant feedback from calls the rep has had during the week.

Chorus.ai review by Mike D.
Mike D.

"Chorus is a dream for a Sales Coach"

What do you like best?

-In-line commenting to review specific moments for coaching and discussing how to possibly tweak a response in the future

-Creating playlists of great calls at different stages of customer lifecycle for new hires

-Share product feedback with product management team in the customer's words

-Share in slack with support when the client is asking a tough question

What do you dislike?

-Integrated scorecard/rubric as we currently have to leverage google sheets

Recommendations to others considering the product

Integrate it into a structured coaching cadence. We do once a month and select an area of the sales/CS cycle the rep/CS person wants to focus on.

The team uses Chorus every day to prep for meetings by listening at 2x speed to the prior calls. You pick up nuance that can never be captured in notes. From a sales leader perspective, it makes the whole team better during our monthly coaching sessions

Chorus.ai review by User in Internet

"Chorus allowing for excellent customer follow up"

What do you like best?

Chorus allows you to play back meetings at various points in the sales cycle to address what is important to the customer.

What do you dislike?

An automated message for the customer to approve or allow recording would be helpful as to avoid having to address this in the beginning. Understand this is a necessity and is a great software!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are a lot of features to take advantage of. Ensure there is a training to get everyone started off on the right foot. Listen to high performer calls as sales training

We are able to send precise follow-ups with relevant content, case studies, etc that adhere to what the customer is requesting. The benefits are great- allows sales reps to focus and practice active listening as opposed to taking notes and trying to "multi-task"

Chorus.ai review by Jackie S.
Jackie S.

"So far, so good!"

What do you like best?

My favorite part of Chorus is that I don't have to do anything to record the call. Sometimes I'll think, boy I wish I recorded that call, and then I remember it's on Chorus. I also like that there's a transcript so I can skip right to the part of the call I want to listen to.

What do you dislike?

I think Chorus has already improved a bunch since we started to use the tool. I've noticed small things like sometimes it dials into my calls under different names, but that's just something small. I think it could also do a better job at identifying the speak on the call, so when you review the your speaking time vs the other person on the line, it's more accurate.

Chorus is helping our sales and CS team improve their calls with trialers and customers. We're keeping an eye on our talk time to ensure we're not speaking too much in comparison to the person we're on the call with. We also like the tagging feature to ensure we're hitting crucial parts of the conversation.

Chorus.ai review by Anders N.
Anders N.

"Valuable tool to keep track of your internal and external conversations"

What do you like best?

Love the easy setup. It is very valuable to be able to go down and listen to your calls. The analysis of the calls and the ability to leave comments is something that has helped our team immensely.

What do you dislike?

Chorus has a tendency to not save all calls. If you consistently use Chorus, you get reliant on the information, when it's suddenly not there, it can have a significant impact.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm not sure what features are on the roadmap at Chorus, but they need to evolve if they want to keep up with the competition.

Being able to get access to comprehensive "notes" to analyze your calls at a later date is something I didn't even know I needed. Now I can't work without it.

Chorus.ai review by Cassie F.
Cassie F.

"Revolutionizing Sales Coaching"

What do you like best?

I love the Chorus moments and trackers on each call. This allows me to quickly scan a large volume of calls for pivotal moments in the sales conversation and provide feedback to my sales team. We have used this as a tool to drive adoption of new techniques and positioning in our sales conversations, but also to increase the amount of 1-on-1 call coaching for each sales rep.

What do you dislike?

We are still waiting on video to be included in Chorus. As a SaaS company, the way that we show the product is an important part of the sales conversation, albeit a second to sales positioning and prospect engagement which Chorus covers.

Chorus has been a great addition to our tech stack at FieldEdge. The most notable difference for me as a sales leader is the bandwidth I now have to provide more meaningful feedback and call coaching for my sales team. Before Chorus, I was having to spend hours reviewing calls for call review sessions and general training.

Chorus.ai review by Summer L.
Summer L.

"Chorus keeps us in tune"

What do you like best?

Chorus is quick to install and intuitive to use. They take feedback to heart and incorporate it into their product very quickly. I've found the note taking app to be very useful with my team in order to upload notes into Salesforce in realtime and flag moments in the conversation which are pertinent to keep track of.

What do you dislike?

In the past, Chorus has dropped calls in the middle of them and taken time to load. I know their product team has been working on this and great improvements have been made over the last few months.

Chorus has allowed me to keep track of pertinent conversations across all teams which need to be revisited in the future. As a Customer Success leader, it allows me to track conversations which occur both on my team as well as throughout the sales process before my team interacts with the client.

Chorus.ai review by Will L.
Will L.

"Makes me a better rep every day"

What do you like best?

1) Nothing makes me more efficient in my daily calling workflow. Not having to worry about taking overly detailed notes has raised my listening skills and ability to be more personalized with prospects throughout the sales cycle.

2) Identifying filler words and other bad habits was previously hard to self-evaluate.

3) Comments placed on the timelines of calls makes coaching seamless.

4) I've been able to create a series of the top calls across our team using the Playlist feature, which helps me access the most educational calls quickly.

What do you dislike?

I'd like it to be easier to toggle recording on/off. I believe this is being worked on --they take feedback from their customers swiftly.

1) Quicker ramp time

2) Transparency/sharing best practices across the team

3) Improved opp conversion rates resulting from active listening, developing more personalized business cases + using the talk tracks of the best reps.

4) Chorus identifies the rates of competitors in our opportunities, which has helped direct our own product team's road map.

Chorus.ai review by Hayden P.
Hayden P.

"Chorus has been very helpful in listening to peer's calls to ramp up!"

What do you like best?

I enjoy how Chorus hops on automatically and records the calls. This allow me to go back and listen to the important sections of my calls and determine what was said and how to make my next move. I also enjoy searching peers calls and listening them to hear different pitches and talk tracks.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything I dislike about Chorus to be honest. If I had to pick, I would say the way it pops up on zoom looks like a third person in the call. It looks sketchy sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it! You will never truly understand how your pitch/talk tracks sound until you listen to them yourself from an outsider's perspective.

I am solving a ramp up business problem. InVision is fully remote, which means 700 employees work out of their homes. This makes it difficult to ramp up effectively in a quick manner. Chorus allows me to go in and listen to peer calls and hear different talk tracks and pitches whenever I have free time rather than waiting for specific live calls.

"intuitive"

What do you like best?

The way it breaks down my calls is easy to digest and help me quickly spot the turning points in my conversations. I especially love the "Winning by Design" feature, where I can see if the patterns in my behavior match up to best practice sales methodology.

What do you dislike?

The transcript could use a little work, but it's also clear that this feature is getting better over time and I haven't seen anything better in other call recording softwares.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider why you want a call recording software. Are you looking for something to take notes or do you want to better understand and improve the quality of your calls? Keep this in mind when evaluating the different products. I'd give their support team an A+ so far, if that's an important requirement for you.

As a rep, this is helpful for me to get coaching and more easily debrief/reflect on my own conversations so I can improve my calls going forward. It visually puts my calls into a little different of a perspective (via the flagged points in time) that is easy to digest and helps me more quickly spot the areas I can improve on.

Chorus.ai review by Bryce N.
Bryce N.

"Great for Onboarding"

What do you like best?

Chorus.ai is a key part of our onboarding; 1. great for coaching new reps through their first months of nailing the message, and 2. we are able to identify example calls and have new reps listen in to real life examples

What do you dislike?

I wish the aggregate reporting was more robust. I would recommend that you work close with their client success teams

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to have a handful of people who are able to be the lead user admins. There is a fair level of technical knowhow you need in order to e effective in this solution. I would consider that.

Coaching and able to give more examples to new reps

Chorus.ai review by Jared T.
Jared T.

"Better than your Sales Manager"

What do you like best?

The ability to quickly analyze any conversation and filter by type of opp, rep, current sales stage and ultimately learn from the best reps at your company. Then taking the conversation analysis to the next level by visualizing talk times by attendants and using chorus' AI to highlight most used fill words and where in the conversation talks came up about negotiating, competitors, buying questions, etc

What do you dislike?

Minor detail (because I don't have many/any negatives), but I liked the old way of visualizing the different calls that went into an opportunity on the left side of the screen

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to get more out of your reps, Chorus is a great place to start

The lack of time and resources needed to effectively coach your reps to their individual needs. Using Chorus.ai reps get exponentially better by analyzing not just their own conversations, but the best reps at their company. This is incredibly useful for new or tenured reps that want to get better and close more deals

Chorus.ai review by Chris B.
Chris B.

"Great for Career Development"

What do you like best?

As an SDR, I'm trying to hone my sales skills to prepare for my next role as an AE. Chrous is great for listening to calls that are further along in a sales cycle. Additionally, the X-Ray feature is super helpful for quickly navigating a call to parts that are most relevant to me.

What do you dislike?

I would like more insight/analytics into what type of messaging works best on title type such as keywords, phrasing, pain points, etc. - I believe this is being worked on.

Chrous is great for on-boarding reps trying to improve their pitch/messaging and reps like me who want to listen to calls that are further down the sales cycle. I could also see this being useful for managers who want to coach or improve their reps speech/pitch/messaging.

Chorus.ai review by Sam D.
Sam D.

"It's been somewhat useful"

What do you like best?

It's nice to have a full recording of my calls. If I forget something I can go back and listen to certain parts of the call.

What do you dislike?

I don't know if there's anything I particularly dislike. Sometimes it doesn't always record the call but I haven't really dug into why that is. I'm sure I'm just not setting it up properly on my end. There's note taking capabilities as well but I haven't yet spent the time to figure out how to use it.

It's useful for training purposes. I can send recordings of calls to my team lead and he can give me feedback. He can also send me examples of calls that he wants me to listen to. Our schedules don't always allow for us to be on each others calls so this is a good solution.

Chorus.ai review by Kevin C.
Kevin C.

"The most impactful software purchase I've made"

What do you like best?

We recently crossed a milestone: 150,000 hours of prospect and customer conversations transcribed and analyzed by Chorus. This massive dataset, accumulated in just under a year, is providing insights that are driving transformation across every aspect of our go-to-market, from product management to positioning to personalized coaching.

What do you dislike?

We want to be able to better sell (SDRs, AEs, CSMs, and account managers), coach (managers of those roles), and learn (marketers, product managers, and executives). Chorus supports each of these personas and use cases, but the UX isn't optimized for any of them. Adopting a true role-based UX would make the product significantly easier to use and more action-oriented.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Focus on manager adoption and rep adoption will take care of itself.

Sandler is more than our sales methodology; it's our go-to-market "conversation operating system," and we believe strongly that better use of Sandler techniques will yield better results. Chorus helps to operationalize this across the business; reps and managers alike can instantly call up virtually any snippet from any conversation and use it as a teachable moment. As a result, our positioning has become more consistent, our objection handling more robust, and our market understanding more deep.

Chorus.ai review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Great Tool for Reps and Managers"

What do you like best?

Chorus is an amazing tool. As a manager, I try to get on as many live calls as possible. This is really challenging with a large team. Chorus allows me to listen to calls I can't join on my own time. Even better, I can use the call X-ray feature or moments to skip to specific points in a call based on a pre-determined set of criteria that we choose (for example: next steps, closing, pricing, objections, objectives. Chorus is smart enough to identify this during a call!).

What do you dislike?

When there are multiple people that are on a call, it sometimes struggles to pick up who is on what side of the call (prospect vs sales rep). That being said, the fact that it has this feature at all is pretty great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want an easy tool for both managers and reps to use, this is the one. I have reps who go back and listen to calls from weeks/months ago right before a follow up call. We can attribute actual revenue to Chorus as there is no way all of the details of the previous call could be picked up by memory or even call notes.

I have a team of 12. There are many areas of management that don't involve direct coaching. I would love to devote all of my time just to coaching, but unfortunately, this is not possible. Chorus allows me to listen to and dissect calls both on my own time and with my reps in a 1x1 setting. We also have implemented a weekly training where we pick one call and, as a team, we listen to the call and provide feedback during the session. This is going to allow reps to hear each other and give them the opportunity to help each other get better.

Chorus.ai review by Matthew R.
Matthew R.

"Keeping Track of Accounts"

What do you like best?

I love the transcript, being able to quickly review my previous calls to find necessary information.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes my calls don't show in the dashboard, or are slow to populate. It's not a big issue because I can just wait a little bit, however there are times that I need information and for some reason can't access a call.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it! I tell all my coworkers that it is a great tool and should be utilized. Don't just use it occasionally, use it on every call!

I think I'm able to be more attentive during calls. That has helped me to listen more carefully, truly understanding issues and problems.

Chorus.ai review by Tom M.
Tom M.

"The fastest and easiest ROI to implement in the sales tech stack."

What do you like best?

Getting set up and running with the product was incredibly simple. The interface is intuitive, the sales rep was friendly, helpful and very responsive. Once we got going with the tool we were able to quickly onboard pretty much our whole organization with ease. My two favorite parts of the product are seeing the analytics specific to each rep as well as the analytics around the trackers and how they are trending in conversations. It enables me to capture really specific moments to review and provide meaningful feedback and coaching to the sales reps as well as the product team.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a bit of flexibility to customize the tracker categories better, as it is today you really only have 4 options to pick from. Being able to customize them would help organize them in a meaningful way. I believe they are working on this.

Chorus is solving a few different business problems for Chartio, primarily sales training as well as providing product feedback directly from the frontline conversations to the rest of the organization.

Using Chorus, I created what I call a "virtual listening booth" for every person in our company to listen to any call at any time. I went through a demo of Chorus for our product and engineering team and I did a high level overview in our all-hands meeting for the whole company. By the next all-hands, everyone was excited to share different things they learned on the calls they listened to. My CEO sent me a message over the weekend telling me how he was excited to have this new tool. I am equally excited that he has the ability to listen to our calls and provide us with direct feedback where we are doing well as a team, and where we can improve our conversations.

In just a few short weeks using Chorus, I was able to gain traction with our product and engineering team like I have never seen before. The speed in which we are able to capture feedback from prospects and customers and deliver that directly to every part of our company is truly incredible.

Chorus.ai review by Scott K.
Scott K.

"One of the best applications of AI for Sales that I've seen"

What do you like best?

Love how Chorus automatically slices the meeting into manageable chunks to search and analyze

What do you dislike?

Haven't found any genuine dislikes yet. Perhaps the video quality could be improved at times the audio is off sync but that could be attributed to internet connection, web meeting software, etc. Disclaimer I have not used a Chorus competitor so I do not have experience to differentiate between vendors

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely, try it.

Chorus solves one of the most pressing issues of meeting analysis: "did the customer say x? or was it y?." At times there may be discrepancies about what was said during a fast-paced meeting. Chorus eliminates that problem.

Chorus.ai review by Dennis M.
Dennis M.

"Game changer for anyone"

What do you like best?

Chorus is one of those game-changers that ripples across every area of the business. It help onboard new reps, reduces the need to take notes, provides structure to long unstructured calls, and ensures I never miss a follow up or next step with a prospect or client.

What do you dislike?

Takes a while to get a good database of calls and clips—if there was some way to sense a word, then automatically clip that section and add it to a playlist, that would be huge. I'm splitting hairs here, it's an incredible platform.

Reduced missed follow ups

Decreased onboarding time for new reps

Improved coaching through 1:1 sessions (comments)

Reduced reliance on filler words

Focused on reducing rep talk time vs prospect talk time

Chorus has become a core facet to our sales and CS coaching and training strategy

Chorus.ai review by User in Internet

"Product needs some tuning, but enjoying it so far!"

What do you like best?

The Chorus team is amazing and they take feedback really well. The implementation is very intuitive and easy to setup with your SFDC or Gmail accounts. The X-ray feature is really helpful and will be even more powerful when their analytics are more robust.

What do you dislike?

Chorus has a tendency to drop calls in the middle of them, so I typically record through our conference line as a backup. The speech recognition isn't always correct and points me to the wrong portion of the call. All things to be expected from an early stage product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be patient because there will be hiccups that you encounter along the way. Their product team is quickly iterating and their support team takes feedback very seriously. I think this will be a staple product for many sales teams in the near future.

Quicker ramp time for SDRs and AEs. Sharing best practices across the Sales/SDR teams. Self-improvement.

The call analysis is great to retroactively look back on where feature discussions, closing discussions and next steps were placed in calls that turned into revenue. New hire ramp time is where we've seen the biggest improvement.

"Coaching Re-imagined"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to start my morning and listening to my reps calls from the day before. My schedule at work involves a lot of meetings, where I am not readily available to sit in and listen to all 13 of my reps calls. With Chorus, I can still monitor and coach my team at my time. I can set up searches and key phrases that I want them to be focused on for a given period and really stress that to them.

What do you dislike?

Some of the initial set-up and integration was rough for my team. Video was not always available.

I can now see how clients are reacting to our products and where they still need improvement or modification. We have sound bites to promote internally on why people love our tools.

Chorus.ai review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Chorus.ai is a valuable tool"

What do you like best?

As a sales professional, Chorus.ai allows me to focus more on my conversations with clients rather than having to feverishly take down notes. I love the transcription tool and the integration with Salesforce. Chorus.ai saves me so much time and I love the way that the tool can pick out the action items from my conversation and list them clearly in the call notes. Additionally, the call x-ray feature allows me to see a detailed breakdown of the conversation and shows me where I could stand to improve. For instance, I can see who did most of the talking during the call and how often I am using filler words such as 'um'. Great tool!

What do you dislike?

I can't say that there's anything that stands out that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Regardless of your role, I think that Chorus.ai is an extremely helpful tool for maximizing efficiency and improving job skill.

Chorus.ai allows me to be a more effective sales person and consultant to my clients.

Chorus.ai review by User

"Great tool for customer success and training"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to set up for individual users;

It provides ability to take notes during calls within app;

Users can tag any moment in a recording and share it

What do you dislike?

The quality of transcription needs to improve;

Due to the poor quality of transcripts, the quality of conversation analysis also suffers

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are in for the speech analysis, you would probably be disappointed by the quality. But it's still a great tool for you to go back to your calls anytime and find out what went well and what did not.

We use Chorus to record almost every call. It provides a good way for us to track and analyze customer satisfaction. More importantly, it allows us to look back anytime and tell what we did well and what we did not. It has become a good training resource.

Chorus.ai review by Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.

"Senior Account Executive"

What do you like best?

I really like the ability to send my calls directly to peers, internal mentors and my manager for quick feedback. I also really like being able to go back and search for keywords like "next steps" so that I never miss on my follow up. The integration with GoToMeeting, makes it incredibly easy to use and I never have to think about it.

What do you dislike?

I don't think there is anything that I dislike, the platform works pretty seamlessly.

Chorus is helping us to hone our sales skills and provide feedback in a scalable way. It gives our SDRs and Corporate reps the ability to access Enterprise Sales Calls, giving them the resources they need to prepare for upward mobility.

Chorus.ai review by David L.
David L.

"The bee's knees of call recording"

What do you like best?

Chorus is great to help better understand where there may be holes in our sales engagements.

It's helped to show when and where we use common words and phrases too often, and helped to correct for tonality and phrasing for future business discussions.

What do you dislike?

The time scrubbing is a bit wonky, but that could just be due to internet connection while reviewing call library.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, you'll love the analysis!

Chorus has helped with coaching where there may be missed opportunities to ask closing questions or dig deeper on a prospect.

Chorus.ai review by Gui J.
Gui J.

"Great Training tool"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to sit down with my team members and review calls to give real word coaching advice so they can grow from those opportunities.

What do you dislike?

The transcribing tool in the platform is not very good, it is a rare occasion when it transcribes what was actually said on the call.

My team is able to fail quick. They have a call that does not go well that I can join, we call then review it during a training session and learn what to do the next time.

Chorus.ai review by Sydney S.
Sydney S.

"SDR promoted to an AE "

What do you like best?

The ability to relisten to each call you have and self-improve on filler words, better questions to ask, positioning the call with the proper flow. It is great when you also have a reconnect and you want to recap with the prospect on the important high lights of the last call and why they are reconnecting with you in the first place. I

What do you dislike?

Nothing, It automatically records every call and analyzes the talk track.

Coaching new SDR's transition to an AE role

Successful questions peers are asking

Being able to right now and comments that are imporatnt through out the call to recap in an follow-up email

Chorus.ai review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Chorus has made my team more collaborative! "

What do you like best?

Chorus allows me to easily capture calls clients, calls out drivers, tag other team members/add to playlists for knowledge sharing, easily identify pivotal moments, access transcripts of my calls (easy navigation!), and speed up the play!

What do you dislike?

A few of my calls haven't been captured in the past, but it seems the kinks have been worked out between our systems.

Chorus allows my team to to critically assess the communication we are having with clients. As a team, we review key moments and discuss the speaking techniques/approaches used, what could have been done differently, what works well, etc. It also allows us to identify and discuss problems/questions that clients are having at scale. Chorus has proved a great tool for better overall communication!

Chorus.ai review by Margaret W.
Margaret W.

"Can't imagine running a growing sales organization without it"

What do you like best?

The "Talk/Listen" visibility is a great way to quickly assess how our sales reps are doing balancing the dialogue on demos.

I love the Playlist feature. My reps use this to prep a playlist for their weekly one on one coaching session and I can build playlists with FAQs, objection handling, and/or anything else to help onboard new AEs.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if video was there, and excited to hear that it will be released next month

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are running a sales organization that sells an evolving product and/or you're planning to hiring more than one rep this year Chorus is a must have tool for your sales tech stack. They are the premier conversation intelligence tool on the market with fantastic support, robust monthly releases, and intuitive user interface.

We are a rapidly growing sales organization and as part of that growth we are hiring, onboarding, and constantly rolling out new features in our product. Our goals are aggressive and delays in ramp on the sales side can be catastrophic for our projections. Chorus provides the necessary infrastructure for us to build a sales playbook around. I have visibility into every demo our sales reps complete and the Chorus "Moments" feature gives me a high level snapshot of how consistently we are executing the key components of a demo. The flexibility of having recorded calls with key moments already tagged has led to increased efficiency in the coaching process so we can do more with less time.

Chorus.ai review by Vince D.
Vince D.

"Great software and support! Helps me manage more effectively."

What do you like best?

Prior to Chorus we didn't have a scaleable way to do call coaching, give feedback, and learn from the successes and challenges of the calls we were having with prospects and customers. Chorus has been huge in being able to give my team actionable feedback from their calls and doing it at scale. It's easy for me to listen to at least 1-2 calls per rep on my team per week or scroll to pivotal moments of the calls and give feedback there. It's also been great for us to build a list of calls to share with new hires as they can get up to speed faster. It's not realistic for me to be on everyone of my reps calls and this is a great solution to help give me more insight into the success and challenges my team is having and about what prospects are asking about most often and interested in.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this time although the Chorus team is always asking us about new features. We like the new playlist feature and will continue to ask for more add ons as we use the product more and more

-Rep development and coaching

-Training and onboarding

-Fast and accessible insights into prospect and cusomters needs

Chorus.ai review by Ken S.
Ken S.

"Account Executive"

What do you like best?

I love how I can look up a particular phase and just listen to that section of the call. I also love that i can listen to what my colleagues are doing really well and copy their examples.

What do you dislike?

It takes a while to set up the system and do voice recognition. But once done, it's not hard

Recommendations to others considering the product

make sure that it is a long term investment. It is not supposed to be a quick fix. But rather a long term partnership

Training -- being able to monitor my own talk track and find room for improvement.

Chorus.ai review by Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.

"Top notch innovation, product, customer success, and leadership"

What do you like best?

They take the time to listen and learn from their customers to truly understand how to make the product better. The voice recognition technology is the best out there and the strong integration with Salesforce makes it easy to understand what conversations are occurring at each stage of the deal. We've never had this level of insight. It's huge win for training, process, and improving the accuracy of our forecasting

What do you dislike?

More controls on what can or cannot be recorded

We've hired a lot of salespeople while simultaneously recreating our sales processes. We need to know our salespeople are staying on brand, saying the right things at the right times during the sales process, and handling objections correctly to increase deal velocity. It also helps us tag parts of a conversation that we want to bubble up such as competitor names, questions, and objections so we can uncover coaching opportunities or share the A player conversations with new or struggling reps.

Chorus.ai review by Tyrus A.
Tyrus A.

"Chorus from an ADR Manager's Perspective"

What do you like best?

Playlists = I setup "playlists" with each of my reps which act as folders for us to listen to recorded calls during 1 on 1's. This is great because I can have a playlist with each rep and coach in a more organized way.

Trackers = this gives us the ability to quickly jump to meaningful moments during a recorded call to discuss (pricing, competition, product/features)

Comments = the ability to leave comments at specific times on the recorded call, which the rep then receives immediate email notifications.

What do you dislike?

I'd like notifications for some trackers

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot, and loop in anyone from their team to battle test it. Nobody over there is shy to discuss objections, new use cases, or how others successfully implemented Chorus to recognize gains.

Coaching is efficient....being able to jump to certain parts of calls, quickly find certain coachable moments to discuss later saves a lot of time.

Onboarding/Training new ADR's is much more organized when we can quickly show successful calls pertaining to specific topics we need to quickly educate them on.

Allows for faster ramp periods because new reps can listen to recorded calls in between live calls that are scheduled.

Chorus.ai review by Joseph H.
Joseph H.

"Makes every sales rep your best sales rep"

What do you like best?

As a young account executive, I have found Chorus to be invaluable in my development. I love that it allows me and my team to learn best practices without having to take precious time from the golden selling hours to shadow our best reps. I also love that I am able to be more present in my own calls, knowing that Chorus is taking notes of key moments in the background so I never miss an action item or follow-up question.

What do you dislike?

Not really something they can necessarily control - but I wish the transcriptions were more accurate. It may just be that I need to enunciate more clearly. However, I will say that having access to a full transcript of every conversation is really helpful, even if it’s imperfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Chorus has been a dream to work with. We've looked at several other solutions in the AI/Sales Call space and nothing comes close. Give them a chance and they'll blow you away.

Chorus helps our sales team to ramp more quickly by letting new reps see what works and get specific coaching from management on key moments in sales calls.

Chorus.ai review by Sam T.
Sam T.

"Infusing The Voice Of The Customer Into Our DNA"

What do you like best?

The Chorus platform is simple to roll out and use. Adoption by out sales teams has been excellent. With our teams' use of Chorus, we're able to take onboarding and sales coaching to new levels. Sales Managers love the playlist feature as a way to highlight "what great is" to their sales teams.

Teams outside of Sales such as Product, Marketing, and even our Exec team are able to listen in on calls to capture customer feedback on our products, service, and performance.

What do you dislike?

Non-US teams like our Australia team find the product challenging. We also want to see more integrations to enable non-power users to listen in on calls without having to use the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Roy and team have built an excellent product and back it with top notch service and support.

We're now able to showcase our best sellers and use them as an example to train and onboard the rest of the team. We also feel more connected to our customers with the ability to gather their feedback directly (the actual "Voice of the Customer").

Chorus.ai review by User in Internet

"Excellent platform for review & feedback"

What do you like best?

Chorus records all of my scheduled meetings so if something goes particularly well I can reference back, or, if something goes poorly I can share it with my team to get feedback and improve.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I've had with Chorus is that the transcripts can be a bit unreliable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Chorus if your team is performing a high number of external meetings and looking for a way to have those logged for review or reference. It's also helpful in socializing others' calls across the team.

-More feedback review & feedback sessions on actual meetings

-Boosted collaboration with my team

-Opportunity management is easier as I can reference back to calls, not just notes, when needed

Chorus.ai review by Lindsay K. H.
Lindsay K. H.

"Enterprise Account Executive"

What do you like best?

It's easy to get hung up on key components of a sales call and in turn, run the risk of missing vital information in the process. I love that Chorus captures the entire dialogue and provides a transcript the second a call has ended. Chorus has been a great training platform for our sales team and offers the ability to go back and listen to key learnings on our own time without disrupting the day. It's been eye-opening to see the tradeoff of rep dialogue versus the prospect and pause when you didn't quite catch a name or important timeline that could influence a deal.

What do you dislike?

I'm not a huge fan of explicitly stating a call is being recorded, especially on the first interaction with a prospect. My understanding is that Chorus previously notified call attendees that calls may be logged for training and research purposes once they dialed in - would love if this prompt would make its way back into the product.

Consistent product feedback, sales coaching, pitching styles, etc. We're doing a bit of work around identifying the right personas for our product, so being able to rewind and dive into roles and responsibilities has been helpful.

Chorus.ai review by Jerry C.
Jerry C.

"Chorus has improved the effectiveness of literally everyone on the sales team"

What do you like best?

I like that recordings can be attached to the SFDC file, so that team members can literally hear the key conversations as they happened and assist the AE with strategy or support. I also like the fact that we can effectively "heat map" opportunity conversations to assist with deal forecasting. Finally, Chorus is becoming a key part of our onboarding as we build a "best practices" call library, as well as our ongoing employee development as a management coaching tool.

What do you dislike?

The transcription technology is still new, and not always correct -- so while I like the potential of the Trackers feature, it's not always accurate.

Efficiency: Eliminates the need for live shadowing to coach.

Improved Deal Strategy: Access to full conversations allows management to help AEs build more effective deal plans and strategies.

Improved Deployments: Our post sales team members can get a clear understanding of what was promised during the sales cycle, and ensure the deliverables line up with the commitments.

Chorus.ai review by Preston M.
Preston M.

"AdRoll // Chorus.ai"

What do you like best?

Mentioning at specific times for feedback

What do you dislike?

no auto record when using uberconference

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's valuable when looking at coaching opportunities within your team.

helping me to identify my paint points within my workflow and call flow and receive feedback from others on my team. It also helps me to go back and see what my strengths and weaknesses are to assist me to improve my confidence within my work. I really enjoy it, though I understand I need to use it more.

Chorus.ai review by User

"Giving you the ability to hyper-focus on your clients/prospects."

What do you like best?

I like that I have the ability to just be present in calls. I am no longer having to scramble to take notes during the call and potentially miss something and maybe forget additional questions or talking points. It truly gives me the ability to just be on the phone with my client and focus all of my attention on them.

What do you dislike?

I've found that sometimes the video playback is fuzzy and lags but it may be an internet issue on our end. Other than that, everything else is extremely stellar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't use Chorus, you at least have to find another tool that can produce the same results. Now that I use it, I can't see myself ever not using it.

The ability to go back and hear verbatim what was said. It has allowed me to challenge my customers and actually be more effective in my discovery process with them. I also have seriously liked the ability to share calls back and forth and listen to other individuals on my team.

"Chorus REview"

What do you like best?

It allows me to be much better at my job!

with chrous, I'm able to:

Shorten Sales Cycles, Beat Competitors & Improve Win Rates. Sign Up for a Demo. Records & Transcribes. World-Class Sales Tool. Real-time Analysis. Integrate w/ Leading CRMs. Amenities: Record Meetings Easily, Meeting Insights & Data, Improve Sales & Win Rates.

What do you dislike?

It's not very easy to sort through playlists & call recordings

Not the most user friendly tool. could be easier to navigate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

build strategic playlists for call recordings.

I'm able to re-listen to calls to understand my customer's needs and ultimately close more accounts.

Chorus.ai review by Alex M.
Alex M.

"Must-have for growing sales teams"

What do you like best?

Being able to analyze large volumes of calls across the entire team with little to no time spent actively shadowing sales calls. Very sharp AI pulls valuable insights that translate quickly into call-over-call improvements. Managers can quickly spot which reps need coaching around specific parts of the sales process. Note-taking capabilities in the Chorus desktop app meant the product was sticky from day 1.

What do you dislike?

Reporting suite is relatively new, so things like team-wide stats are limited. However, with the speed by which Chorus releases new features, this should be a short-term problem.

We've integrated Chorus as an integral part of both rep onboarding and ongoing sales enablement. Reps being able to self-assess their own calls to start removing things like filler works, improve talk balance, or better structure their sales calls brought an almost instant improvement over how we were operating before bringing Chorus aboard.

Chorus.ai review by Courtney C.
Courtney C.

"Invaluable Sales Tool"

What do you like best?

Reviewing calls in between demos and not having to take detailed notes really helps. I don't have the best memory in the world, but this makes me seem like I do to my prospects. Customer service is also really awesome!

What do you dislike?

Transcription isn't perfect but it is still good! Also, it appears in go-to-meeting as a notetaker, which had raised some questions to my prospects, but that is easily overcome, and not a big deal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it to it's full extent!

Being able to focus on the call and not focus on note taking really helps the flow of my calls and demos.

Having the ability to share selections of the call with management or my development team also prevents things from being lost in translation.

Chorus.ai review by Kate K.
Kate K.

"Helps AEs breakdown the success of a call and prepare for follow-up to improve closing potential"

What do you like best?

Chorus picks up on trackers such as competition, next steps, price and topics that are critical to understanding a prospects use case and needs. These are extremely hepful when evaluating the success of a call/demo and ensuring I have the information I need for successful follow-up and next steps.

What do you dislike?

At times the transcript can be a bit off

- Measuring the success of a call or demo

- Improving follow-up emails and calls which are crucial to closing business

- Chorus really helps managers break down calls, train reps and improve their success rates.

Chorus.ai review by Jonathan K.
Jonathan K.

"Sales and Customer Success at a B2B SaaS Startup"

What do you like best?

Chorus.ai is extremely feature rich and it's clear the designers and product teams went out of their way to reduce usage friction. Sales and customer facing folks are already inundated with "enablement" tools that compete for their attention. One of the best parts about Chorus is that through conference line integrations even a rep that isn't engaged with the software at all can still derive benefit from the platform.

What do you dislike?

The Chorus.ai team could invest a bit more in online documentation and resources for organizations that are looking to perform the necessary internal change management to deploy their technology. With cutting edge technology, often the biggest obstacle isn't technical. Instead, these things can face resistance from folks internally who resist change on the basis of assumptions that are outdated or incorrect.

- Rep training

- Automatic note taking

- Transparency into conversations across calls

Chorus.ai review by User

"Awesome tool for self-improvement!"

What do you like best?

Chorus is a great tool for anyone whose interactions are primarily via phone. I'm in sales, but our customer success team also uses Chorus to review their calls too. It's very helpful to be able to look back at a certain point in a 45-minute call and say, "Aha, that's when they mentioned [blank]..." or review your own pitch, for example, to find places to improve.

What do you dislike?

If anything, the only dislike I can think of is that the widget has deprecated the outbound dialer for international numbers, so I can no longer use Chorus to send the call to my phone and talk to a prospect in another country from my cell phone.

Training purposes mostly - it's a useful tool to look back on my calls and find out where I could improve or when I say something that sounds strange. It's also a good reference tool, so I use it to look back before an additional call with a prospect to pick out certain important pieces of the conversation and just get a feel for the conversation again.

Chorus.ai review by Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.

"Saves space on my drive for recordings but transcripts still need work"

What do you like best?

I love having a consolidated place to store my customer calls. The videos + audio recordings are really helpful to keep track of my customers.

What do you dislike?

Transcripts cannot be used to search at this time as they are still not accurate enough.

I now have centralized storage for my customer calls. I also love being able to review customer needs and requests to make sure I have the information 100% correct.

Chorus.ai review by User in Internet

"Freedom from notetaking= 100% Focus on the meeting"

What do you like best?

While I still have a pen and paper close by for Key takeaways, Chorus allows me to focus on the call and the attendees more than I have been able to in the past.

What do you dislike?

Having to ask for permission to record the call each and every time. I have standing bi-monthly meetings with certain clients and it gets to be a bit repetitive to ask every time. I have managed to make it light and fun when asking now, so it is not a huge issue. I just wish there was a way for them to opt-in once for all future calls.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really Useful tool. Stay organized and never forget anything! Listening to yourself talk can be uncomfortable, but it has really helped me identify some key areas where I struggle. A huge benefit to me as a user and my customers as well.

1. Great training tool to have peers listen and provide feedback.

2. Excellent for review after the call or when prepping for the next one

3. super simple to navigate, edit highlight your recordings.

4. love that these recordings can be shared externally with our clients. They do too!

Chorus.ai review by Cameron W.
Cameron W.

"Great for training reps best practices"

What do you like best?

I love the insights Chorus provides on the actual calls. It really does a great job of knowing who is talking, for how long, what they are saying, are they bringing up important information too early/not often/etc. Great tool.

What do you dislike?

Right now, it only works with a video conferencing tool (like Zoom), but it doesn't work with a regular dial in tool like your phone or freeconferenceline.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth testing it out. I would recommend trying this tool out with lots of calls in the pipeline.

Recording sales calls, training sales reps, fine tuning our sales pitch and process. Realized great learnings, but we just started.

Chorus.ai review by Kyle B.
Kyle B.

"Absolutely critical for our team"

What do you like best?

Training is the thing I always wanted to do more of as a sales leader, yet never seemed to do enough. Chorus is better than training -it's coaching, and it's coaching at scale. I would never be able to listen to 2 calls for each of our reps per week by sitting in on them live. Chorus enables me to find and listen to the critical moments quickly, and provide coaching from the application itself. Couldn't run the team without it.

What do you dislike?

The software is is easy to use yet clearly sophisticated on the backend. So glitches pop up here and there. The team always responds quickly when I bring them up, though, and they seem keen to incorporate our feedback to improve the product.

Shorter new hire ramp, increased productivity per rep, socializing wins, sharing best pitches

Chorus.ai review by User

"Setting the record straight "

What do you like best?

I love that I can go back and listen to call recording and specifically navigate to essential moments in the call, like next steps.

What do you dislike?

I think there is still a lot of work to be done on analyzing the spoken words and providing written text for the conversation.

As an SDR manager I can get a better grasp for when things are an opportunity by going back and listening to the calls. If there is a conflict between an SDR and an AE on whether something is an opportunity I can listen and quickly determine if it matches our definition and quell the problem.

Chorus.ai review by User in Internet

"Great Recordings; Note-Taking Bot Needs Work"

What do you like best?

I love being able to organize moments from Chorus into Playlists around themes. That allows for great collaboration within our team. I also love the measurement of your talk time vs your prospect's talk time.

What do you dislike?

It's not as great at transcribing what we're saying - sometimes it's way off - and for that reason sometimes a key word gets missed.

It's so great to be able to go back and listen to a call so you know how to do the next call better. We have a #chorus-moments Slack channel where we share the best clips to encourage each other to get better.

Chorus.ai review by Will S.
Will S.

"Awesome tool for transcribing and dissecting live conversations "

What do you like best?

Chorus records your conversations and converts them to text. It is not 100% accurate in transcribing what was actually said, but it reveals important conversational insights to you can design a great call script

What do you dislike?

There is definitely some lag, at least a few hours, from when calls are recorded in SFDC and when they are available in Chorus to play. Also, the application is difficult to navigate and could have better UX

Chorus enables even the most experienced sales reps to have more meaningful conversations with prospects on the phone.

Chorus.ai review by Edgar  V.
Edgar V.

"Chorus for AE's"

What do you like best?

Chorus is essential for reviewing demos, discovery calls, and other engagement that I've had with prospects.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the interface crashes, especially on the mobile side.

It helps me keep track of the things that I've already discussed with clients. If I'm ever super engaged on a call and miss taking notes, I can always go back to Chorus and review what I missed.

Chorus.ai review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Effective coaching tool"

What do you like best?

A number of capabilities that enable you to get extremely granular with your analysis of your own calls, as well as your teams calls - which in turn gives you the ability to identify the things that are actually impacting your sales (both positive and negative).

What do you dislike?

Navigation through the call library is slightly clunky and glitches pop up every so often in terms of tagging people and loading calls.

Utilizing Chorus to coach our sales team - make sure we are covering specific topics that we know enable us to win, and also flag conversations to relevant product and engineering teams.

Chorus.ai review by Kelley O.
Kelley O.

"Training and Quality Control "

What do you like best?

Being able to watch sales reps videos to ensure they are asking the right questions, and entering the data correctly into our CRM. Quality and process control.

What do you dislike?

Search is sometimes sensitive. Need a way to file comment markers, to find a folder of common errors all in one place.

Training, quality control, process control, note taking, call review

Chorus.ai review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Using it for training purposes and Chorus is a very useful tool! "

What do you like best?

I like being able to review pieces of training when doing account reviews. It's very helpful having Chorus to quote and review a call I had months back.

What do you dislike?

Navigating through accounts didn't feel natural. I do not recall any in-app heads up that the platform would be changing the UI.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Integrating Chorus with your calendar so it automatically joins your meetings is probably one of my favorite features.

I like being able to see when the other person on the phone chimes in with questions or has significant amounts of dialogue I can review.

Chorus.ai review by Cole M. F.
Cole M. F.

"Great platform - easy to use and navigate"

What do you like best?

The transcription service is top notch, even before the call is transcribed fully. Allows me to see how current meetings are going even if I'm not on them. Allows me to listen to my calls and analyze how I could have done better

What do you dislike?

Occasionally the service is slow to load and needs to be refreshed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go with it! Great product, great support team.

I can listen to my calls and realize what went wrong, what didn't sound natural, etc. Also can find verbal cues that I may not have picked up on in calls.

Chorus.ai review by User in Internet

"Chorus is a great tool for all sales people!"

What do you like best?

I love that Chorus enables me to go back, re-listen to calls, listen to calls of peers for areas I can improve on and if I miss something while taking notes and I can have it at my finger tips after the call - video too!

What do you dislike?

I don't have any complaints about chorus!

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should use this platform when you are looking for a tool to enable your salespeople and for leadership to help coach and an excellent support staff.

Chorus allows me to be fully engaged in my conversations, less worried about note taking because I know it will be recorded, transcribed and there for me to listen to after.

Chorus.ai review by Greg B.
Greg B.

"Awesome for tracking Sales Calls"

What do you like best?

Breaks down the moments of the call. Being able to go back and review moments of each and every call. Showing moments of the call that are important.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. It does everything I need it to.

Being able to go back review the call. Seeing buying signs, or concerns from clients.

Chorus.ai review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Very cool Xray of your voice Sales Calls"

What do you like best?

Analysis of rep conversations broken down into segments. The UI of the sales call is an amazing way to help diagnose how you can improve sales.

What do you dislike?

Didn't work with Skype for business. We use many dial in meeting tools but the corporate standard is not supported.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test on a few different type of rep conversations to ensure this amazing system can help really help how you sell.

Sales effectiveness. Just starting but see a massive possible impact. I think in 3 years, a massive amount of sales calls will be analyzed like this.

Chorus.ai review by User in Internet

"Helps me quickly review to key parts of sales calls"

What do you like best?

The ability to sort through hundreds of recorded calls by sales rep, sales stage, key topics, competitor mentions, etc. I also appreciate the ability to listen at 1.25x or 1.5x speed.

What do you dislike?

The transcripts can use some improvement. They can be laughably inaccurate, but for the most part, they can pick out important key words.

I use Chorus to efficiently review sales calls and put together trainings from a product marketing perspective. Chorus has helped me save time by sorting to the calls that I want to listen to and skip to the important sections of the call.

Chorus.ai review by User

"Great for quick insights and call coaching"

What do you like best?

Key areas of call highlighted/ transcript

What do you dislike?

No mobile application - would love easy way to review on the go.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have the team to implement. The tool is great, but you need to drive adoption. Need a process for reps to engage and share calls, and a management team willing to help drive this and actually engage in the tool, coaching calls and making playlists for reps to quickly reference different types of calls (competitive, pricing, objections, etc.)

Call coaching and improving reps performance.

Chorus.ai review by Brennan O.
Brennan O.

"Chorus has been a game changer as we built our team and business"

What do you like best?

Chorus allows our entire sales and marketing team to collaborate on customer calls, creating countless learning and coaching moments. As a rapidly developing and innovating business, it also allows our product and engineering teams to hear directly from customers and prospects, and dive into feedback or discussions on specific topics as scale.

What do you dislike?

There's not much I dislike about the product, but can already see huge future opportunity to expand the feature set.

- Sales team coaching and training for customer and prospect calls

- Building team collaboration around coaching

- Quickly iterating our pitch and processes

- Enabling non customer facing teams to hear directly from customers in a scalable way

Chorus.ai review by Amanda H.
Amanda H.

"This is the best solution ever!"

What do you like best?

I love how I can listen to the top reps are my company and hear how they are selling our solution.

What do you dislike?

There really is nothing that I dislike, I really like how easy it is to use.

Ramping faster, selling better and constantly understanding where I can be better

Chorus.ai review by Nicole D.
Nicole D.

"Great resource for Sales"

What do you like best?

I'm able to find key snippets of my previous conversations to share with my internal selling team. This allows up me to leverage group selling without working with everyone's schedules. I also like that it measures how much talking time each person had on a call.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to be able to use it more on my mobile devise on the go.

I'm able to be more relevant in my longer sales cycles and increase the amount of accounts I can juggle at one time.

Chorus.ai review by Gunjan M.
Gunjan M.

"Helps me mentor new reps"

What do you like best?

Easy to create playlists and share amongst the team or individuals.

What do you dislike?

Calls are sorted by accounts; not contacts

Recommendations to others considering the product

Better UI

Mentoring new reps on effective call openers rather than wasting time sitting in a meeting room and call blitzing, hoping for at least a couple connects.

Chorus.ai review by Kaitlin C.
Kaitlin C.

"Insightful coaching tool"

What do you like best?

I really like how easy it is to filter out and find specific conversations and trends across a team. Immediate feedback via email for your reps as you review on your own.

What do you dislike?

The controls of sliding along a conversation audio line or skipping ahead in a transcription can be glitchy. Nothing major.

More time to spend on management and planning, can review/listen to reps calls when it makes the most sense. Easy to share and celebrate successes over the phone.

"bdr review"

What do you like best?

As a BDR, I use Chorus to listen to the demos I book for my AEs. It allows me to see whether I booked a good demo. If not, I can dig into the transcript to understand why the prospect was "not a good fit" / "not qualified". It helps me know areas I can improve on in order to book a better demo the next time around.

I also use it to record my call backs with prospects and my sales trainer listens to the recording to give me feedback.

What do you dislike?

not much.. the transcript doesn't always pick up the right words, but it already does a pretty good job listening and transcribing

better cold calling, qualifying prospects, leading the conversation

Chorus.ai review by Matt C.
Matt C.

"Great For Sales Growth"

What do you like best?

The ability to listen to the teams phone calls and how easy it is to view call take aways and call markers, nice new UX.

What do you dislike?

It recently stopped recording all calls, but still captured 90% of calls.

Sales Coaching

Call Recap

Business Intelligence on my vertical

Chorus.ai review by User

"New to my company and Chorus has been pivotal in providing ongoing learning."

What do you like best?

I like that I can quickly go into our repository and see a recording of how a call went. I can also go back in and listen to calls that I've had and review notes with my Director.

What do you dislike?

There are a few bugs sometimes where it won't load previously recorded demo's or calls.

I've realized that I can very easily go and watch calls from my team members, as well as other departments and how they interact with clients.

Chorus.ai review by Doug R.
Doug R.

"Essential tool for AE coaching and feedback. "

What do you like best?

Tagging moments and key works within conversations. This has helped us tremendously identify sales messaging improvements in selling a new product

What do you dislike?

Would love to have a mobile app to listen to calls on the go.

We're primarily solving a training and development problem. Our AE's benefit from regular feedback and hearing examples of reps running calls and meetings well. We don't have a bullpen where they get to hear their peers dealing with objections, etc so this is the next best thing.

Chorus.ai review by User in Internet

"Very useful tech to learn and grow w/ your sales team "

What do you like best?

not having to worry about capturing everything live in realtime from your calls. Chorus has your back.

What do you dislike?

not a negative but i feel like im only scratching the surface w/ the power of the tool. looking forward to leveraging more of the transcription piece soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you haven't looked at a tool like Chorus, you are doing your sales team a disservice.

coaching is most underrated and underused tactic of a sales org. With Chorus the heavy lifting is done for you.

"Chorus Review"

What do you like best?

I like that it allows me to note certain moments and allows me to refer back to that instance.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that it tries to automatically record a call that is scheduled but I'm not ready for it yet, so there's a lot of dead space at the beginning of a call.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just use it, it's great, I love it.

Being able to refer back to certain moments that note important moments that I need to be able to speak to.

Chorus.ai review by Harrison P.
Harrison P.

"Helpful to review calls"

What do you like best?

Does a great job of helping me learn from my calls and find missed opportunities

What do you dislike?

Hate the sound of my recorded voice, but that's no fault of Chorus

Solving how to do more effective discoveries and ask better questions

Chorus.ai review by User in Internet

"Great tool across multiple teams"

What do you like best?

Chorus has great features that allows our sales team to leave feedback on calls, digest and learn from our mistakes as well as stay organized.

What do you dislike?

The only knock I have on Chorus is that it's tough to make outgoing international calls - hope to see this feature soon!

Chorus works not only to help our sales and marketing team but our customer success team as well. It's helped shorten training periods.

Chorus.ai review by Karla A.
Karla A.

"Strategic Success Manager"

What do you like best?

How I can set it up to automatically record and access it quickly.

What do you dislike?

I can't organize recordings well, they're hard to locate. Also not intuitive how to download.

Improved training; listening to calls to ensure I understood everything well

Chorus.ai review by Daniel R.
Daniel R.

"Great tool"

What do you like best?

It's a great tool for learning! Solid UX - a lot of value

What do you dislike?

Would be great if there was a Chorus app of some kind that worked like Spotify, where I could save calls and listen during my commute without losing reception along the way and having the call be interrupted.

I'm learning from my calls, and I'm learning how to do my job better by listening to other calls, demos, etc.

Chorus.ai review by Tony A.
Tony A.

"Great to evaluate sales"

What do you like best?

I like that Chorus has very advanced analytics.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it never connects or will keep running.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great. I like the fact that you can evaluate how long you've talked compared to the sales guy.

Evaluating prospect talk time. Improving sales.

Chorus.ai review by User in Internet

"Helps me be a better sales person"

What do you like best?

Chorus was a crucial part of my on-boarding/ramp process. At prior companies without Chorus, I was limited to joining calls of other reps when they happened. With Chorus, I'm, able to listen to the best calls from top reps on Day 1.

What do you dislike?

Transcripts (similar to Siri dictation) aren't as good as I'd like them to be. That being said, they've improved a lot in the past year.

On-boarding new reps, active listening instead of taking notes, accountability, self-coaching.

Chorus.ai review by User in Computer Software

"Best sales tool I have ever used"

What do you like best?

This tool allows you as a rep to not only go back and analyze prospects dialogue, but you can quickly and efficiently dial in on where you need to improve. Notes help, but when you are able to more closely attend to the conversation it helps your sales engagements that much more.

What do you dislike?

The product still has a bit of a way to go with things it picks up on calls for you, but regardless....awesome feature that has great benefits.

I have identified my top filler word. I am improving the way I deliver value propositions. I am also improving my overall tonality with clients.

Chorus.ai review by Administrator

"Director of Sales"

What do you like best?

ease of use. great way to review calls, coach and help with on-boarding.

What do you dislike?

the commenting section is a little clunky. the ability to delete/edit messages would be key.

onboarding

catching new additions to the sales process up to speed on what has happened (ie when a director or SE joins after the first call)

call coaching/training

product details (feature requests/how products are being positioned)

Chorus.ai review by User

"Chorus is the lecture room for your business"

What do you like best?

I love being able to listen to my own phone calls so that I can critique myself and see where I need to improve.

What do you dislike?

It will stall/freeze a lot on me. Sometimes even mid video.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it! It is a game changer!

Being able to let every sales rep learn and listen to themselves are the more experienced rep. This is making our company transparent.

Chorus.ai review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Solid, but not an many updates lately"

What do you like best?

Being able to revisit my own calls, as well as listen to my reps calls anytime. I can't be everywhere at one time so now on my commutes I can listen and coach reps through the recordings and notes features.

We have built this in as a specific piece of 1:1's and pipeline reviews.

What do you dislike?

Feel like the analytics could be better, especially per rep, leaderboards, etc.

Situational coaching. Been great to actually review calls that reps want feedback on or that I want to listen to instead of hoping I sit on the right calls (especially early stage calls).

Chorus.ai review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"super useful for managers"

What do you like best?

Being able to search by opportunity/deal name is huge -- if reps tell me they had a good/bad call, I can search easily by name of deal.

Also being able to listen to calls at 2x. Saves me so much time.

What do you dislike?

Transcription is usually off so I don't really use it

SDRs are comped on the outcome of their initial meeting calls. Being able to listen to Chorus calls quickly and immediately after the call is done is a huge help. I can provide coaching/feedback almost instantly even if I was busy during the call.

Chorus.ai review by User in Computer Software

"So simple and it works"

What do you like best?

I never have to worry about hitting record on a meeting and it always has my back if I lose my notes.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes users ask who Chorus is or My Notetaker etc and I have to explain, but I don't hold this against them as they have to be in the meeting somehow. It would be nice if it could just run as an application on my machine and use my ID but for legal reasons, there way is probably better.

Its a backup for my notes.

Makes it easy to share recordings with clients.

Chorus.ai review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Best transcription for sales calls"

What do you like best?

We use the software to transcribe calls, tag "coaching moments", and fuel our internal learning and training.

What do you dislike?

It would be better if this lived all within Salesforce CRM.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Implement a bunch of tags for product, competitor, and other keywords that are important for your business to that you have an organized repository of calls based on specific needs for the team.

Sales effectiveness

"Chorus Review "

What do you like best?

I like how you can see how long each person talked for, the highlights of key talks

What do you dislike?

I don't like how the call doesn't always record even when the meeting is scheduled

I am just recording the calls for review processes and also to see what I personally need to improve on and also learn from others through their calls

Chorus.ai review by User in Internet

"Great way to zero in on the voice of the customer"

What do you like best?

Ability to return to a conversation often days or weeks after it occurred to get the verbatim responses and details from the client. A great resource when prepping for subsequent calls so that you can tailor messaging to the clients vernacular.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if the automated text script were more accurate but still a great way to find a specific moment in a conversation and you can listen to the recording to get the exact words.

Chorus.ai is an excellent way to tailor messaging and share best practices across the sales organization.