Chrome Mobile DevTools

Until now, while remote debugging a mobile device, you had to shift your eyes back and forth between the device and your desktop machine. Now Screencast displays your device's screen right inside of Chrome DevTools on your desktop.

Work for Chrome Mobile DevTools?

Learning about Chrome Mobile?

Chrome Mobile DevTools Reviews

Ask Chrome Mobile a Question
Showing 33 Chrome Mobile reviews
Chrome Mobile review by Jackie B.
Jackie B.

" A MUST HAVE - for agile product development"

What do you like best?

We're a creative shop, constantly idea-testing and prototype-building. ChromeMobile is the only way to go for either as it's as agile as our develop process needs to be. We insist our prototype testers, which can be a pretty randomized group, test/demo on Chrome mobile as well.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to say as far as dislike. It was what my developers raved about,, and any tech that passes their muster, is already at a pretty high standard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As a pretty technical CEO, I knew to take the advice of my development team and it has made all the difference where it matters most = the end-user experience when we're doing DEMOs/Testing with a live audience.

Greater agility in product development, and testing in heterogeneous environments. We needed end-user testing to be as seamless as possible.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Chrome Mobile DevTools
Chrome Mobile review by Shweta K.
Shweta K.

"Best tool for quick and efficient browser testing to save your time"

What do you like best?

Chrome Mobile DevTools is the best tool for testing the website view straight from the Chrome browser itself. It simplifies everything like adjusting the size if the content and checking the responsiveness of my website within seconds.

I can easily evaluate the performance of the website by using its features such as Network emulator and remote debugging of a device. Also one of the best features is the screencast which allows taking control of the mobile site via laptop or desktop.

What do you dislike?

Although it has the best features to make efficient browser testing still it lacks in certain areas such as sometimes it is not able to display the connected devices in a correct manner and gives wrong information.

Also, it doesn’t have support for GPU emulation and lacks the support for Safari browser making it only useful for Chrome browser. It is sometimes very difficult to determine the product as it acts glitch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is the best tool to get mobile view of your website for different resolutions.

I am using it for making responsive designs which are flexible for further changes and modifications and are supported by a majority of the browsers and doesn’t get impacted by the device’s resolutions. It has really helped me to overcome the problem of different screen resolution over various devices and makes it much easier now to test it on multiple devices.

Also, it is very useful as I can now share the screen with the clients giving them the overall look of the website performed under multiple devices having different resolutions.

What Mobile App Debugging solution do you use?

Chrome Mobile review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Very customisable and usable for anyone"

What do you like best?

I am able to see how long the load time is for my page. This would be very useful for looking if there are any speed issues from the load time. Then I am able to look at the load time of pages by emulating conditions of the network and device which was used. The layout is very clear and has helped me have a great outlook on this as speed was not as efficient as it could be. The tool was exactly what I needed and really glad that I got to know about dev tools by google chrome.

In order to analyse these loading times and speed issues, the accessibility was very easy. For instance, there is the Network Conditions tool where I can click on a Customisation menu. As I am not the best at using dev tools, this interface has made it extremely easy and adds to the simplicity and accessibility factor of using this.

Also, the tools are being updated continuously, such as being able to manipulate pseudo classes and look at them directly in elements context. It is also very easy to switch between frames on the page, as well as the printing of scripts and CSS files look very nice and clean.

What do you dislike?

It is quite hard to saw what I don't dislike but the instructions for other functions can be be quite complicated compared to what I normally use it for. I would suggest using it for identifying speed issues of loading times of pages which is very simple. The other functions I wouldn't really recommend as it takes a learning curve to really use it to enhance your experience.

If I were to compare this to Firebug, I would think that an AJAX call in the console, firebug shows you the result. In chrome the network tab is opened and there are instances where the call is not found in the abundance of files, making Firebug's method a lot better in this case.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very useful and simple to use, a simple google search can give you all the instructions you need without contacting support.

I am able to solve business problems like speed issues with my page, which can be done simply.

I can also personalise it as I want according to my preferences. For instance it could be appearance, enable shortcuts and more.

Also, in chrome it is possible to modify my code directly and it shows local modifications clearly. There is support for source maps and it is possible to edit local storage from within Dev tools.

Chrome Mobile review by Saka Mahendra A.
Saka Mahendra A.

"I used mobile devtools to check responsive design for my website"

What do you like best?

The interface of the tools is very good.

We can choose throttling

This is very useful to check weather our system is good for slow connection or not.

And also,

We can choose device also.

We can change the width and height ourselves.

We can change the zoom size.

In media query we can choose the size.

This is very useful if you don't really know the size of mobile device.

In here I can check many responsive type of design for my HTML.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the design is still different per device.

Old times ago I try iPhone and it's different with my own iPhone.

I don't know why my mobile detection is not working for iPhone.

But I think now it already solved.

Because I never use mobile detect system again and now using responsive design.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Chrome eat memory to much. Can you reduce it a bit?

I use this tools to create responsive design for my website developer system.

This tools have very high benefit since I don't need to buy many mobile device to check the design now.

Now I can show to the client the display for each mobile version using this tools.

It's very useful and make client trust us.

Example if I want to show iPhone and iPad display version I can just show this to the client using this tools.

Chrome Mobile review by User

"Chrome Mobile: Great for on the go! "

What do you like best?

Chrome Mobile allows me to access my google docs on the go! it also allows me to access internet job boards that are linked with the G Suite. I love how easy it is to log in and have everything i need already logged in and at my fingertips. Allows easy access to work/personal contacts. and calendars. It has helped me so much on my personal website. i am able to make changes and edits to my website/work website easier and faster.

What do you dislike?

In rebuttal to my above statement where i love the ease of being already logged in, that does have it's downfalls. Having access to information at my finger tips is a double edge sword. Convenience is great! but at what expense? Sometimes open access to all of my G suite can pose some security concerns. However, the touch ID has helped add that extra level of verification to Chrome mobile. I would like to be able to edit multiple websites at once. I do have to make edits one at a time. I would like the platform to expand its user guides and help pages. Since i am a beginner with web development i have many questions that come up. Also, assisting to edit my companies website.

Being able to access Google docs while on a conference call on my cell phone. Being on the go and having all necessary information in order to answer client/customer concerns. linking my personal gmail to my work calendars etc.. syncing my contacts. I am also assisting my company with edits to our corporate website along with edits to my personal sites. I feel like it gives me the ability to develop content easier than through a 3rd party web developing website.

Chrome Mobile review by Drago H.
Drago H.

"Easily check different resolution in a single click"

What do you like best?

Almost most of web today have responsive design, although there will be difference between mobile and desktop. Chrome Mobile DevTool really helps in making responsive design. There are so many option to use, event the newest update makes it more easier to add classes. you can directly edit classes and ids, is it add or remove attribute from that classes or ids. when you use the responsive option, you can easily adjust width of active area, the presets are very helpful if you don't know what size you should focusing on. they also give us max-width, min-width, and combination of them. so you can easily check which one having a problem.

What do you dislike?

Chrome Mobile DevTool is a great plugin in chrome where you can easily check your responsive design. but, unfortunately, you can't edit directly to your .html or .css using it. And if your new to web making, it's abit confuse how to read the element inside this plugins.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend to use this to anyone who is a front-end web designer. this plugin easily help you manage web design without you to switch between browser and text editor so often. this is a great help for front-end web designer.

Chrome Mobile DevTool solve almost everything about viewing the result of different value and element in a html and css. you don't have to go back to your text editor and than back to the browser to see the difference in value and element. after you make html and the css, you can testit in the browser and then, when you need to do a repair, you can just do it from Chrome Mobile DevTool, after you find the result you want, you can write it in the text editor that you use.

So you don't need to switch browser and text-editor for a long time. you can edit it at oncce.

Chrome Mobile review by Darma K.
Darma K.

"Helping My HTML5 Game Debugging"

What do you like best?

Google Chrome did a good step including Mobile Development tools into their browser. While you browse the original site, you can instantly check the mobile view on the browser. Since i was working for HTML5 Games which targeting mobile users, i can see my games on iPad, or Android view instantly without emulator, which the original file i designed for desktop.

Aside from mobile views, Google Chrome Dev Tools also gives an extra debugging features, which check you javascript for error and print out, this feature is really needed in developing HTML5 Games, other than that you also can change the css instantly.

What do you dislike?

While it has a lot and good features, but dev tools also sometimes give inaccurate screen size for each devices. Like, when i try to see my games on ipad or iphone its looks good on chrome devtool, but when on the real screen, sometimes it doesn't fixed right on the screen.

Also this is the basic problems of Google Chrome itself, it was eating so much RAM. My laptop has 4Gb of rams, when i fired up text editor and Google Chrome, like 7 or 10 tabs my PC starting to freeze a bit.

I think feature for editing css need to be improved, like saving after you edit the line, because for now after you edit css line, you need to change it in text editor for permanent changes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a fast and instant mobile view for your HTML5 Google Chrome Development Tools is a good tools to use. Aside from giving mobile views, you can also get a javascript debugging.

Google Chrome Dev Tool helping my company solving about debugging our Mobile HTML5 games, from viewing javascript and css Google Chrome Dev Tool

Chrome Mobile review by Prateek G.
Prateek G.

"Awesome Mobile Tool"

What do you like best?

Without any doubt the Screen Cast feature. It is very good feature which lets me directly control my mobile website or app through the laptop. As a web developer it is very important to make responsive websites and the best way to check for the responsiveness is using the chrome developer tool for mobile. The latest feature added in the google canary which let you check you website or app on mobile in landscape mode and portrait mode. Frankly speaking this is my best tool for any web development or mobile development.

What do you dislike?

Earlier there was no tool to view in the landscape mode, but after the recent update this feature is available in both chrome and in canary. This was the only thing which I disliked but google has taken care of this in recent update, other than this I am sorry I have not found anything to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just go for this tool without any doubt. I have not used a lot of different tools except for Firebug but chrome dev tools is far better than all those tools, it is powerful, is loaded without almost every feature you need, is directly accessible from your web browser, is easy to setup, easy to learn using official documentation.

CHROME DEV TOOLS IS AWESOME.

I am a web developer and today, most of the user are moving towards the mobile version so making websites which are responsive is the need, and when I collaborate with mobile developers, that is when I use chrome dev tools for mobile. And this has helped me a lot, I can test my application or website on almost all the popular devices out there in the market using this tool.

Chrome Mobile review by Gauri G.
Gauri G.

"Daily user being a Web developer "

What do you like best?

The way I can add source code (read enable source code mapping) be it written in haxe or any other JavaScript flavour.. Not needing it to be vanilla JavaScript saves the day.

Working on react lately, I have come to be fond of the react tab.

What do you dislike?

Capturing the heapsnap shot is something I can do but find it a bit tough to wrap my head around it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a Web developer there isn't anything quite like this tool yet for debugging. Even while working on genymotion or xcode or the mobile device, you can launch chrome dev tools and debug the application as if it was loaded in browser.

Recently I was working on this well developed (read large code base) reactjs application to resolve a very particular issue. Now it being react the component search in the elements tab and understanding which react element is being affected was a nightmare. The react tab then came to my rescue and to top it the in browser changes led to solve the issue much quicker than to reload the application while debugging.

Chrome Mobile review by David G.
David G.

"Very Useful Tool when Developing for Mobile"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to view the see an accurate version of what your website will look like on a certain device. The wide range of devices, and ability to add new ones make it a very valuable tool when developing websites for mobile. The developer tools allow the developer to quickly pinpoint any issues in HTML/CSS/JavaScript. Also the "network throttling" feature allows a simulation of how slow network requests can, in reality, be on mobile.

What do you dislike?

I think the only thing that I dislike is that it is possible to forget that users may use a different browser (maybe the default mobile browser) on mobile to Google Chrome. Although, I think from Google's point of view, offering different browsers options would be very difficult. Also for websites that do not scroll down on mobile (single page apps), the URL topbar is not visible on Chrome Mobile DevTools whereas for users it is visible. So the developer needs to remember this (less space on actual device) when developing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I found it nice and easy to get started. Try the virtical alignment rather than the default horizontal alignment as this can be better for mobile devices. Chrome is a really great browser anyway, so it is quite possible you are using it for development anyway. Just be careful to compare against an actual small screen device from time-to-time.

Adapting a website to also work on smaller screen devices, that was originally developed for desktop. When using Chrome Mobile DevTools you have confidence that the rendered version is very similar to how the website would behave on an actual small screen device, so this saves actually having to procure a number of devices. There is also the added benefit of having the JavaScript Console close by to help debugging JavaScript problems for mobile.

Chrome Mobile review by Ajit P.
Ajit P.

"Take the legwork out of mobile debugging"

What do you like best?

DevTools gives mobile web development a much appreciated shot in the arm. Screencast is easily one of the best features. This feature presents an opportunity for improved productivity as much as anything else. It's value proposition is the fact that you essentially trim the time it takes to switch between desktop and mobile displays for debugging. By screencasting, you are actually looking at the performance of a site on the physical hardware itself, not an emulation.

What do you dislike?

Although the DevTools offers an array of usable features, it does have some limitations. For one, it doesn't offer GPU emulation. Certain screen orientations also cause some display issues as well, but its not that common.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's free! You can't go wrong with that, can you?

We use DevTools to verify our websites behave as expected on mobile and tablet devices. As more and more users are using mobile platforms, it has become imperative that we pay attention to this.

Chrome Mobile review by Erin H.
Erin H.

"Great for quick Browser Testing"

What do you like best?

Chrome Mobile DevTools allows a user to quickly emulate mobile (and tablet) devices in order to review potential UI issues. While not perfect, I've noticed that the overall amount of mobile and tablet related bugs that make it to beta and production have been reduced by the functionality this provides.

What do you dislike?

The mobile emulation isn't "perfect" in that I will sometimes discover a bug on browserstack with native mobile/tablet combinations that doesn't display via the chrome dev tools, but overall, this is fairly rare.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please keep in mind that using chrome mobile devtools emulation is not the "end all" or final view of the site on mobile. You should still comb over your developed site with true mobile and tablet devices.

We utilize chrome mobile devtools to review our websites prior to beta or UAT to identify mobile or tablet specific issues for the site.

Chrome Mobile review by Housam Z.
Housam Z.

"Time-saving Tools"

What do you like best?

I like the accuracy that all other mobile development tools miss.

It's time-saving for people who would like to have their websites mobile-ready, you can get sure of the website responsiveness by just one click on the tools icon.

I used many tools before, and I was just resizing the browser, but these ways were not reliable, especially with sensitive projects, but with Chrome Mobile Devtools, it's a totally different situation.

What do you dislike?

It can be better on a side of user experience, and I don't like the way that they're somehow hidden, you need someone to tell you where you find them, and what do they do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, it's better than all other tools.

Mostly, my use for this tool is for Web development for responsive websites, I need to be sure that all websites show perfectly on held devices.

Chrome Mobile review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"How Google Chrome has made my day to day work so much easier and less time consuming. "

What do you like best?

How easy it is to access and look up any information for my every day orders. Also that i can have many different tabs open rather than just one at a time. I can look up customer addresses as well as phone numbers for a company i already have the address for. Over all it makes my work 10x easier every day !

What do you dislike?

Always having ads popping up while trying to look something up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are unsure of whether to use it or not, definitely give it a go! So simple to learn and will help u tremendously in so many ways.

One of the main benefits of having Chrome, is being able to look up information about most of my customers if for some reason i don't have the customer's phone number or street address. Another major benefit is that Chrome keeps things simple and fast.

Chrome Mobile review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great tool for developing. "

What do you like best?

Being able to see a graphic representation of the website you are building on scalable devices. There is a vast amount of devices that you can see your said application on, making it easier to be able to see what it will look like on the devices as apposed to actually having to physically own the devices.

Allows for cost cutting and saves time seeing it there and there while you code at the side. Easy to find any problems or find a solution in real time without having to go back in to the code files to pin point the problem.

What do you dislike?

Although it's great for if the user is using a chrome browser, it's not good for when the user may use something different such as firefox, explorer etc. Also when it crashes it can become annoying, right now there's bugs when typing in values other than that I like the dev tools they are a very handy resource to have as a developer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for quick and easy development, would definitely recommend it if you are wanting an effective way to be able to develop websites and applications for mobiles.

Being able to code in real time, makes the process a lot smoother as you are able to pin point problems really quick. offers a quicker way of being able to code in the browser and then transfer it to the relevant files. It's also great for when you screen share with clients, you can show them a proper version of the website in different devices. Great for when I'm making websites responsive as I can quickly scale down websites to the specific devices rather than having to guess sizes.

Chrome Mobile review by Darian R.
Darian R.

"The best Mobile Dev Tools (Even better than Safari)"

What do you like best?

Chrome's Dev Tools are a tool I discovered by accident one day. It was the best accident of this year so far.

What I love most about the dev tools is:

- the ability to see the animation time on a graphic representation for timing

- easily create preset device dimensions and ratios

- very flexible way to develop on Windows and Mac platforms

- preview media queries extremely quickly

Chrome's dev tools are a godsend for those of us that used to install browser plugins for firefox back in the day that would barely give us the ability to inspect CSS let alone change it on the fly and be able to copy and paste it from the browser to our code editor.

What do you dislike?

When it's great, it's great. When it's not, there's no fixing it.

I don't like that I have to have the developer tools window open to enable it. Maybe there is another way but a lot of the functionality seems to just be find on your own and learn on your own. Safari has a much nicer interface for the mobile dev tools and I wish Chrome had something like that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Safari (Mac)

Designing for flexible and responsive layouts that meet various device and browser resolutions.

Chrome Mobile review by Caron W.
Caron W.

"A great option!"

What do you like best?

Being able to evaluate my site’s performance using the network emulator, without affecting traffic to other tabs and possibly losing users along the way from frustration. Usually while remote debugging a mobile device, you had to shift your eyes back and forth between the device and your desktop computer; now Screencast displays your device's screen right inside of Chrome DevTools on your desktop to make it a lot easier to work with.

What do you dislike?

Although Chrome's device mode offers many powerful emulation tools, it does have some limitations. ◦GPU and CPU behavior are not emulated. MathML is not supported in Chrome, but is supported on iOS 7 devices.

The iOS 5 orientation zoom bug is not emulated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

give a try if you are working on mobile applications and need a de-bugger.

As your mobile audience grows, responsive mobile-friendly web design becomes all the more important. Being able to integrate mobile web design is a MUST and the major issue at hand for me.

Chrome Mobile review by Xavier .
Xavier .

"Best tools to debug hybrid apps"

What do you like best?

I really love the fact that it come by default with google chrome and is easy to use, like in a normal web app. Also the support for remote debugging.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it doesn't display the devices correctly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are the best tools you can consider since they are preinstalled on chrome by default and you dont need to configure anything

I use this tools to develop every hybrid app. The major benefits are that you can develop, check and modify css properties without compile for every change you make

Chrome Mobile review by Esteban R.
Esteban R.

"One of the best options for testing websites across a wide range of devices."

What do you like best?

1. Test your Website or WebApp across different screen sizes and resolutions.

2. Test device input for touch events, geolocation, and device orientation.

This 2 features are things that every responsive-oriented web developer have to test every day and Chrome Mobile Dev Tools does this in a very simple way.

What do you dislike?

Some Issues/Bugs on some devices, but this is fairly rare, you could say that there is nothing I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One of the best tools out there, consider giving it a go!

Mobile Web-Development Testing across a wide range of mobile phones, screen sizes and resolutions.

Chrome Mobile review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Thorough"

What do you like best?

I love how you can connect an Android device via USB and debug mobile visual components directly from a computer. Paired with the power of Chrome DevTools, you are able to debug HTML, CSS, and JavaScript with ease, in real-time, and down to a fine-tuned level.

What do you dislike?

There's no way to use Chrome DevTools on mobile iOS devices (iPad, iPhone)—you have to use Safari instead, which is less feature-rich.

We develop web applications, so DevTools are open all day every day. This has been particularly useful in the newest mobile web application, as we can debug on the actual Android devices. We are creating an application primarily for phone users that encompasses family chat, meal planning, etc.

Chrome Mobile review by Tomin K.
Tomin K.

"Once initial setup is complete, excellent tool for debugging web apps"

What do you like best?

Full features of chrome devtools and the ability to route traffic to use all these on a mobile version of Chrome

What do you dislike?

Initial setup was difficult and required me to set up additional software for my device vendor to make it all work

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not incredibly easy to set up depending on your device, but once set up is complete, very easy to use. Exactly the same as regular Chrome Dev Tools

Debug javascript, UI creation

Chrome Mobile review by User

"All in one tool for Android Chrome debugging"

What do you like best?

It pretty much has it all, remote debugging your test website, your obfuscated one, etc. It offers a lot of tools to easily manage Chrome on Android and do what needs to be done to offer to the user the experience they deserve. And that includes access to the console, command line, and pretty much everything else you expect to find on the desktop version of its counterpart.

What do you dislike?

It may not be easy to setup at first, and somewhat requires sometimes a bit of know-how, since everything is not wysiwyg. Maybe for some it will lack the all-in-one graphic aspect some devs might not need. Some typing required sometimes to get to the bottom line of what a problem might be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take your time learning the tool and its usage. Getting it right requires trial and error at first, with huge benefits in the end.

One of the problems we faced was to make sure the website would work exactly the same no matter the phone screen resolution, something made easy with the multiple devices management this tool offers, with the ability to remotely focus the phone screen on one area in particular.

Chrome Mobile review by User in Facilities Services
User in Facilities Services

"Everyday a solid tool"

What do you like best?

The ease of use from this product along with the ever-coming features that are added makes the mobile dev tools a must have for mobile development. The ability to test webviews etc from within chrome much like you would do a web application, not only speeds up development but makes development a much more pleasant time.

What do you dislike?

Acts a tiny bit glitchy sometimes. Based on the phone type it could be hard for this product to recognize it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please give this a try. It has some must-have and amazing features.

Ability to test responsive web sites etc.

Chrome Mobile review by George William L.
George William L.

"Very Powerful, Represents mobile very well"

What do you like best?

clean minimal design, quick to understand if you're already in the field of development.

What do you dislike?

Some features are lacking or don't quite represent in a true-to-life fashion

Recommendations to others considering the product

Click around for all features, they're not hidden, rather are in clear sight but not immediately obvious.

Developing Rapidly. Testing development. Quick temporary edits for testing purposes.

Chrome Mobile review by User in Automotive
User in Automotive

"Great Tool"

What do you like best?

Chrome Mobile DevTools is a great time-saver for anyone working on mobile-ready websites. This product is extremely easy to use -- it is ideal for testing web-views right from within Google Chrome. Simply click on the tools icon and you can automatically check the sizing and overall responsiveness of your website. This tool has definitely helped to speed up the development process. I highly recommend Chrome Mobile DevTools.

What do you dislike?

The initial setup was a bit difficult - I had a few issues enabling Mobile DevTools on some of my devices.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give this tool a try!

I primarily utilized this tool for web development, more specifically responsive design websites. As one of the digital specialist at my company, it is imperative that I ensure our websites function on all devices.

Chrome Mobile review by Adam B.
Adam B.

"A first-class mobile web debugging tool"

What do you like best?

The debugging tools built into the web inspector are broad, powerful and well designed. Chrome Mobile DevTools brings all this power to Android mobile debugging.

What do you dislike?

Lack of support for Mobile Safari, that being said this really isn't something that Google can do anything about.

Building responsive mobile websites and web-applications as well as several mobile applications using web technology such as Cordova. Chrome Mobile DevTools allows us to debug our Android versions to build reliable software in a environment that is familiar to most Web Developers.

Chrome Mobile review by Henrich H.
Henrich H.

"Best multiplatform mobile debugger and profiler"

What do you like best?

remote controls, screen streaming, debugging, profiling

What do you dislike?

DevTools menuis hardly accessible from menus and browser UI, I have to type url manually

Recommendations to others considering the product

save URL chrome://inspect/#devices as bookmark for fast access

debugging html5 games

Chrome Mobile review by Oded S.
Oded S.

"How could I live without it"

What do you like best?

The way that it is easily opened, integrated and emulating the phones on the browser, without the need of a physical device.

What do you dislike?

The fact that it doesn't emulate video support well. The real devices act totally differently with video.

Developing for mobile web on a single platform without the need to switch between various devices and unable to debug what is going on

Chrome Mobile review by Aron H.
Aron H.

"Chrome review"

What do you like best?

The ease of access google provides is unsurpassed.

What do you dislike?

Misleading ads, pop up ads , these usually cause speed issues

Mobile devtools makes remote debugging very simple once set up

Chrome Mobile review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

"Good way to test website compatibility without any fuss"

What do you like best?

Easily the most convenient way to test whether or not your website will be Chrome compatible

What do you dislike?

Not the most thorough testing environment, VMs still have their utility

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend time figuring where the software is lacking in regards to testing ability for your specific website(s)

Being able to test web pages in Chrome for random gremlins or compatibility issue

Chrome Mobile review by User in Facilities Services
User in Facilities Services

"Not too bad"

What do you like best?

Wasnt a bad app but wasnt what i was expecting at all

What do you dislike?

Wasnt really anything more then what i can already do

Suppose it kinda made ajusting mu mobile web little easier

"Great info"

What do you like best?

The amount of information and how it is organized is very easy to understand.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to complain about. Very easy to use from the beginning.

Debugging

Chrome Mobile review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Great for quick cross-device testing"

What do you like best?

easy switching between any mainstream device

What do you dislike?

not always accurate. For thorough testing you really need the actual device

mobile web development, screen size appropriate design

Learning about Chrome Mobile DevTools?

* We monitor all Chrome Mobile DevTools reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.