Do you work for Chrome?

Chrome Reviews & Product Details

What is Chrome?

Google Chrome: The fast, free browser that's built for the modern web

Chrome Profile Details

Chrome Profile Details

Google
Description
Organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful.
1998

1-50 of 403 total Chrome reviews
Chrome review by Paul M.
Finance Manager
Gambling & Casinos

"Extensions and much more."

What do you like best?

Especially of this navigation system I like very much the part as they have redesigned the parameters and resources, which to be used have certain rules or even fundamentally, only bearing in mind that system is adapting, because the more support I have the device, much better will grab the rendering.

In my case is something very particular, because it threads perfectly to my RAM memory and whenever there is an update or I do some customization, the service does not look bad, but rather makes it enhance its scheme and even better aspect remains the same.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the appearance of the main page loads many blank spaces, which makes it opaque and does not have an intuition to be handled, since he managed to think that it has even fallen or that something happens with it.

As for the shortcuts that served in previous have been disappearing, I still do not understand the reason, since it was one of the most used complements and more when you could paste a page, which solved with just pressing the F5 key, but I can hardly use it, because it does not recognize it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compare it with other products and you'll see yourself this is the best.

Thanks to the recent updates of the browser, I have managed to complement myself in a much better way the server that I have to set up through a web page, since it has helped me in terms of the time with which I load each session.

Which I have supplemented with the resources I buy to make my computer work better, as I usually work with data that I have to upload on the same server that exceed 3 GB, which used to take a long time with other browsers, with this I see great difference.

Chrome review by Ruth B.
Customer Support Specialist
Gambling & Casinos

"Your current internet browser is slow? This is for you."

What do you like best?

Since the time I've been using the Chrome service, I can say that I've been quite happy, more than anything because it has always been of an innovative style and has always been there offering its service to all users who want to be on the limit without any limit.

In addition, it gives the ease that since it opens tab in the browser, you can connect directly to your Gmail session, so it stimulates a wide ability to manage a browser on a computer and more because you can configure how it opens or if you want to close it every time you close the browser.

What do you dislike?

It's bad to see how the service has gradually overflowed, since in each update there are as positive sides as the cons, so sometimes it has made me hesitate and want to change browser without repenting later.

Its high competitiveness has made it change different tools that have really affected me and more than anything by the design with which it is used and is something that I can not change by the policies with which I work in companies, more than anything by not exceeding files or charges that can add to the speed of loading.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has style, speed and confidentiality.

Sincerely thanks to the service I have been able to have another alternative at the time of working, more than everything because lately I have been receiving work through the web and needed a stable connection and that the same offers security to be in it.

In addition, which has tools that could do maintenance to the same browser, which makes a difference to others that you have to be constantly deleting and manually, however with this is something more direct and has no limitation to be doing the maintenance. It is something that I can recommend, since, when doing it, it allows you a wide connection, without so much surcharge or slowing down.

Chrome review by Denise E.
Team Manager
Internet

"Always up with everything you need."

What do you like best?

I find it quite interesting that when you want to download any complement on a website, first analyzes a custom configuration that counts the same and then announces if it is a device that could contain malicious files or if you do not download it normally.

It has the serenity to be constantly requiring updating, so that you can enjoy all the tools that come implementing, this according to my point of view, which has been quite content to the time to perform with another browser.

What do you dislike?

This service does not have a complete extension that enhances the functions with which it handles the browsing history, which may lose a link that may possibly serve you or even be running the risk of pete the same by the large accumulation of data that are not automatically erased.

Sometimes it does not comply correctly with the privacy policies that it offers in its main portal, more than all this happens because of the extensive update with which the service is linked, something that particularly changes each complement or accessory that can be used.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it. It'll change the way you look web sites and interact with them.

With this great browser I have been able to have a more stable connection when it comes to my mobile phone, which has made me quite comfortable when it comes to having to require information and is also configured automatically.

This one counts on tools that are of enough use and assimilate to those that appear for the computer, only that more simplified the charge and that in addition it manages to thread perfectly as for the sizes of the mobiles with which I have worked them, reason why I recommend in all its splendor.

Chrome review by David M.
Project Manager
Printing

"Fastest and safest."

What do you like best?

t is very complete when it comes to security and the one that stands out the most is that of protection against phishing, something that is incorporated in each installation of the same and that will not look so risky, but nevertheless one must ensure with the installation of security extensions.

Because its mode protects to a certain extent and sometimes escapes some malware that you could block automatically with antivirus. In addition, when it comes to being in a tab free of threats, there are no ads or browser and antivirus, if not sometimes that says it is safe in every way.

What do you dislike?

If one as an active user gets lost a lot, can even lose the same address and thing that is quite complicated to find it by the amount found on the web and with the risk of wasting a lot of time when looking for it. It can be solved clearly, but with a little knowledge and that at the moment of not knowing was very complicated for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's the fastest browser to surf the internet without any risk. It makes you feel safe and protected.

With Chrome I have been able to have a knowledge quite advanced to tools that will come in the future and that can be quite complex at the time of employing their work. Also, it has help sessions that have helped me to optimize my browser to have a quite optimal speed.

When doing a search, it allows me to know in wide connection the intensity of search that have been done per minute and that if I install some search engine extension I can know which is the most searched for or even the most qualified by users who have entered that website.

Chrome review by Sean C.
Co-Chief Executive Officer
(5001-10,000 employees)

"the browser that best suits your needs"

What do you like best?

chrome has many good things to mention, but one of the most important, in my opinion, is that within its features of functionality this has a translator included, this makes browsing easier, if you are on a page that does not have your native language, with chrome you can translate that page without leaving this one.

What do you dislike?

It is known that chrome bases its business on advertising, and for this they have to collect information from its millions of users, so at some point you will find a lot of advertising on certain websites you visit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it, you won't regret it.

one of the most beneficial things that has this browser, are its extensions, and the use of them, chrome has many extensions of all kinds, just take a brief walk through its app store, take a look and very surely find what you need, as we all know these extensions are very useful and make using chrome is more profitable.

Chrome review by Emanuel C.
Diseñador de páginas web

"the fastest browser!!!!"

What do you like best?

this browser is one of the oldest, it has been more than ten years since its launch, and currently still enjoys some good features that it had since its birth, there is no doubt about the popularity of chrome, so it is one of the most used, as it enjoys a very good popularity among users.

What do you dislike?

this browser does not have the option to save our data on our own server, by default they are stored on third party servers, and with this some users do not feel very comfortable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

download it and enjoy

chrome can be used as a gateway to the start in the formation of the web world, apart from being easy and simple to use, it is also worth mentioning that this browser is available in 47 languages, which makes it reach more users worldwide, this is one of the things for which it is the most popular.

Chrome review by Mike G.
Web Developer

"Best Browser and Experience for Web "

What do you like best?

I use Google Chrome every day. Back when there was a competition within browsers (of which had more users), I was a Chrome user. It's blazing fast, allows me to sync my data across platforms, and it's really easy to use. I love the simple interface. A lot of the other browsers try to add too much "junk" to their design and that slows the tool down greatly. I am an Apple product user (iMac, Apple Watch, iPhone XS, Macbook) and lot the accessibility of Chrome within these devices.

What do you dislike?

At first upgrade, I do not like the minimalistic design of tabs, bookmarks, etc. However, after using Chrome for a few days after the update, I actually prefer the design. On another note, one glitch I've found is that when I fill out a form, my data isn't saved locally in a dropdown; I manually have to type in every form field which is very annoying.

Chrome allows us to collaborate within our team. We can log into multiple Gmail accounts at one time to keep track of tasks and emails. We are also able to log out and log in to our Google Account across platforms which is VERY handy when traveling to another location and need our data.

Chrome review by Carlton a.
Senior Computer Programmer
(5001-10,000 employees)

"a browser like no other"

What do you like best?

of the good thing that has chrome, and that is worth noting or mentioning, is being able to search directly from its address bar, and this is complemented by the autocompletion of URL, these two things working together saves us quite a lot of time when surfing the web.

What do you dislike?

problems when customizing the browser, unlike other browsers, the options that has chrome are quite limited, something that displeases users who enjoy customizing their browsers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

speed and comfort

I no longer worry about forgetting a password to enter or log in to a page, forum or blog, because thanks to the management system and saved chrome passwords, when I return the next day to log back in, the browser reminds me the password automatically, no doubt this is beneficial for people who handle many passwords and do not have time to memorize them all.

Chrome review by Danish M.
Freelancer
Security and Investigations

"A blazing fast and the safest web browser"

What do you like best?

Chrome is one of the best web browsers available on the internet. It is a light and fast browser which makes browsing very easy. Chrome provides wide varieties of extensions and themes so anyone can customize the browser according to their needs. Extensions are vital for any kind of browsers and there are thousands of extensions available on Chrome if one gets bored with the theme they can customize it. When it comes to security Chrome is a great option, the browser includes a blocker and authentication protocol that prevents the attackers from running unauthorized codes which can prevent personal information from being misused. Chrome works great on Windows, which is blazing fast compared to other web browsers and the design is quite simple nothing is complex.

What do you dislike?

One of the biggest disadvantages of Chrome is its resource usage, the usage of RAM and CPU is quite high and starts stuttering when you open a lot of tabs. Another problem is when you install a lot of extensions it causes the same problem and laptop or PC gets heated and slows down the process and the computer starts making noise. Some of the websites are not accessible from this browser may be the browser or the websites itself are not well optimized.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this web browser because it is fast and secure. You can browse multiple websites. It integrates with a lot of apps which makes my task easy.

I usually browse websites on the internet, shopping, using social media websites and doing business online. The thing which I like is I can do all these things at the same time and it is very efficient. It saves my time a lot.

Chrome review by Sanjit P.
Employee at Information Technology and Services

"Go Beyond Just Browsing With Chrome"

What do you like best?

Google Chrome has a simple design that makes it easy to navigate the web. It is one of the best internet browsers because it is easy to use and secure, and it can sync your preferences and bookmarks across multiple devices. Chromes loaded sites in one and a half seconds, which is fast compared to most other browsers. It has a built-in Flash player and PDF reader, so you can view any article or video in the browser itself. It automatically protects you from security issues like phishing and dangerous sites. Chrome automatically updates every six weeks so you always have the latest security features and fixes.

What do you dislike?

This browser consumes lots of memory. It is slow compared to other browsers. When I navigate from one page to another, Chrome took almost five seconds to switch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend everyone to use Google Chrome browser. It is a simple web browser that’s easy to navigate. It is versatile and compatible with a variety of devices and operating systems. If you need an internet browser for your Mac or Windows computer as well as any Android and Apple mobile devices then Google Chrome is the best choice for you.

I personally use Google Chrome at my office because it has a clean, intuitive and well-organized layout. The one click translation helps me to translate the documents from a variety of languages. Its advanced technology like site isolation, sandboxing, and predictive phishing protection keeps me and my data safe from security threats.

Chrome review by Leidy E.
Supervisor NOC Venezuela
(10,001+ employees)

"Excellent web browser under google creation therefore main search engine"

What do you like best?

Google chrome is for me the best browser among all browsers currently available. It is safe, fast and most importantly free.

It allows you to customize the browser, you can add extensions, due to the design so friendly allows you to sort your favorites at your convenience, it is an excellent search engine and I repeat extremely fast.

It does not present any type of problem to synchronize with any wep site, it is compatible with all operating systems regardless of the IOS regardless of the same version with Windows regardless of its version. It is synchronized with all my computers and even my mobile phone is that everything that I add or change is synchronized and updated auntomatically in my account. I have my main email account there since it is created by google too.

It is updated automatically and without any problem. This is my MAIN browser if I discuss any.

What do you dislike?

I can only say that this browser has a high consumption on RAM and the CPU is somewhat overwhelming I think it opens many processes that sometimes the browser must be closed. of rest I do not have any kind of problems I find it excellent, the best and 100% recommended

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it 100% since it is fast, secure, free and compatible with any operating system.

The main benefit is that with this browser I can unify all my main applications, communication such as my gmail account, google drive, hangouts etc and automatically sicroniza with each of your computers and mobile phones regardless of the operating system which is extremely important especially for the work because you know that you will always have the updated information and the updated history as well.

Chrome review by Paola T.
Project Coordinator

"My first choice"

What do you like best?

It is fast sea in my opinion and more stable, it adapts to many operating systems, many pages, for example banks are more stable with this browser

What do you dislike?

For my particular work style,I can't think of anything I dislike about Chrome. It is better than any other browser I have used.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that you use Chrome, it is an excellent tool, easy to use, fast, reliable and friendly browser. For any information you want to find, you can get, anything and a great speed. It is a stable browser to have in all the workstations that need, it works without any modification in most standard websites.

It offers versatility at the time of continuing a document in process, even so changing of disposition. I can quickly switch between the profiles without having to log out and restart it, which speeds up my workflow.

Chrome review by Victor F.
Network Control Center Manager, N&ET
(10,001+ employees)

"Good free browser made by Google!"

What do you like best?

It is a free web browser very fast, simple and intuitive to make a customized configuration and adapted to our needs as a user.

The synchronization in the cloud gives us the possibility of having access to our Bookmarks (commonly called Favorites) from any device (PC, tablet or smart phone), allowing us to always have quick access to pages of our interest.

Something wonderful about this explorer are the "Extensions", are features added to the explorer that take the customization to another level. There are paid and free extensions.

The explorer contains a module for developers where you can execute deep changes on the code as such, an alternative solution for web development experts.

Last but not least, it is the ability of the browser to offer a multiplatform environment for different Google tools such as gmail, google drive, maps, among others.

What do you dislike?

The biggest drawback I have observed in this web browser is in the consumption of resources, specifically in RAM. The consumption is very high compared to others, in low-performance devices are exposed to a drastic reduction of RAM available for other tasks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended to maintain a fast navigation without problems. Synchronization of bookmarks on any device with this web browser. Highly recommended.

The easiest benefit is fast navigation and no hassle. The greatest benefits are obtained from the multiplatform environment for the different Google tools, since it gives you quick access to each tool according to the needs we need to cover, without the need for extra applications.

Chrome review by Richard G.
Analista superior de operaciones
(10,001+ employees)

"Navigate with google chrome"

What do you like best?

This browser I like a lot for its speed when looking for any information, plus one of the things that I like is that in a single navigation I can open several bars and search in each bar something different if I want, chrome is a great application that adapts to many operating systems.

What do you dislike?

I really do not dislike anything about this browser is my favorite and I use it daily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that you use google chrome for any information you want to find, I assure you that there you can get anything and a great speed.

there are many electronic pages that do not open in any other browser and google chrome gives me access to those pages that are difficult to open in another. Its speed and efficiency helps me in my daily tasks.

Chrome review by Ceta M.
(Myself Only)

"Easily switch between multiple online profiles"

What do you like best?

I have fallen even more in love with Google Chrome than I already was. I manage a number of personal businesses and as a result I have 4 different Gmail accounts. Google Chrome allows me to switch between profiles using different browser windows which are logged into my different accounts and each account keeps track of its own cookies. So, for example, I can switch between my personal profile and one of my business profiles and open up the Facebook account associated with each without having to log out and back in again. Same with any other business or personal website. This is incredibly valuable to me as our multiple businesses all use different accounts on the same social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc) and it is a pain to keep logging out and in again to check them all. With Chrome I simply keep 4 browser windows open, each logged into a different account, and can switch back and forth with ease, allowing me to accomplish more tasks at a time. I also LOVE that it saves all my information right in my account, so I can pick up where I left off even if I switch devices throughout the day (I frequently go from desktop to laptop to Chromebook to phone). Chrome is indispensable to my workflow!

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I dislike about Chrome. It is miles better than any other browser I have used, for my particular work style.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have multiple businesses, or even if you just want to keep your business information separate from your private information, create separate Google accounts and switch between them as you work. You can keep all your information isolated to its own account but go back and forth between them easily.

I am able to go back to whatever work I was doing even if I switch devices. I can switch back and forth between profiles quickly without having to log out and log back in again, exponentially streamlining my workflow. Even my bookmarks, extensions and cookies are saved in each profile so I can easily pick up where I left off if something happens and I need to move to another device.

Chrome review by Rashad F.
Senior Consultant
Public Policy
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Best internet browser in the market "

What do you like best?

For me the best side of Chrome is speed and functionality. It starts very quickly and works very smooth.And what I like most is the extension gallery of Chrome. Most used extensions in the market are compatible with Chrome and Chrome automatically integrates with the extensions of new installed app. Chrome extensions gives me more functionality, freedom in browsing and of course high security. Chrome works very smooth on low memory computers and does not use much resources of the computer. You can open user account in Chrome and sync it with other devices you own. It Doesn't matter where ever you are all your saved settings, passwords, and bookmarks will appear on other devices too. Chrome is also leader across mobile platforms too.It is most used browser on android devices.

What do you dislike?

In mobile version of Chrome when I select view desktop version of the website sometimes it keeps showing mobile version. Not always this issue happening, but sometimes whenever I need desktop version this issue happens and annoys me. Hope developer will fix it soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Chrome is the best choice with the easy user interface for browsing in the internet. It easily integrates with most apps and gives you maximum comfort.

At work while doing my daily job I often use Chrome. I check my mail, make searches in the internet, reading articles, and reading news and websites about economy in order to learn what is happening in the world.

Chrome review by Ryszard B.
Front-end Developer / Graphic Designer

"Most developer friendly webbrowser"

What do you like best?

Web developer tools is most amazing thing which they made. When I was beginner in web development I thought that other popular webbrowser is the best for front-end work. Few moth after I found my first job in that industry I appreciated dev tools. Chrome is always one step before others big players. I never had problem to find some features in dev tools.

What do you dislike?

To be honest this is very hard to find something wrong in Chrome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to work in web development industry you need to up to date with that web browser.

This is my basic web browser using in front-end job. I can inspect HTML element quickly and see rapidly all CSS rules regarding that code snippet.

Chrome review by Juan Camilo R.

"An unreasonable resource hog that still manages to be the best we browser available at the moment."

What do you like best?

Google chrome is a neccesary evil, an essential piece of software for every PC.

Fully featured, fully customizable, fast, compatible with dozens of addons, extensions, themes, fully integrated into the google ecosystem and instantly syncing all of your bookmarks, theme, addon, browse history (if so you desired) as soon as you login with your account.

Highly compatible with mostly every website online and most of the streaming/flash/animation/object/popup features.

Most recent websites are optimized for Google Chrome due to its vast availability.

easy to update, easy and intuitive to use, deep to customize, available on smartphones, tablets & computers, and seamless to go between all those.

What do you dislike?

One of the biggest resource hogs in essential/popular software packages. The amount of processes, ram, and cpu it consumes for basic and mundane web browsing tasks is unreasonable.

The deeply customizable approach has allowed for security vulnerabilities in the past. integration with flash is not as intuitive as it should.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please consider the excessive resource use, consider other products for older hardware.

Google Chrome has been my go to web browser for over a decade, and after learning to accept its downsides, it doesn't seem like I will be using anything else .

Chrome review by Stephen G.
Quality Assurance Analyst

"Reliable, Customizable, Easy to Use - RAM Hog"

What do you like best?

It is the most reliable and customizable browser I have used. Speed is great and it is easy to use. Updates go on behind the scenes, so you are never bothered by them. You can use it plain or customize it

What do you dislike?

It is something of a RAM hog, grabbing as much memory as it feels it can. this can be a problem if your computer is not frequently rebooted.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Free, fast, customizable. Better than IE.

It is the standard browser at my business and the browser I have installed at all businesses I have worked at. I find it useful, and, as I can sync my settings across all installs, allows me to have a common browsing experience.

Chrome review by Mike S.
Teacher
Higher Education

"Reliable Internet Browser for All Purposes"

What do you like best?

There are many different internet browsers that I like specific aspects of but none like Chrome - Chrome is the only browser that I have used that incorporates all of the things that I look for in a web browser. My favorite thing about Chrome is the fact that it is compatible with all operating systems that I frequently use at work - iOS and Windows. Many other internet browsers are only fully compatible with one operating system or the other - which makes it difficult when you use multiple devices with different systems. The feature that I also like a lot is the fact that you can sign in to Chrome with any Google account and all of your settings, preferences, credentials and browsing history is remembered. This is very important for me since I use multiple different computers and devices for work. The fact that I can access my credentials and frequented websites from one device to the next is so important and saves me a lot of time.

What do you dislike?

There is not much that I dislike about Chrome. The only thing that I have found to dislike about Chrome or even more accurately - the only thing that I think could be improved about Chrome is its pop-up blocker. It has been my experience with Chrome that I tend to get more unsolicited pop-ups being allowed than I do when browsing the internet with other web browsers. Enhancing the Chrome pop-up block to the point where no unsolicited pop-ups are allowed would be a major improvement in my opinion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Chrome for any person or business. Since Chrome is compatible with both iOS and Windows operating systems, it doesn't matter what type of device you are using to browse the web, Chrome will be accessible. Also, being able to sign in to Chrome with your Google account and have access to all of your information is something that can't be undervalued. On top of all of that, Chrome is super fast with little to no crashing and it plays flash videos better than any internet browser I have ever used.

Chrome has been great for my company for a few reasons - First of all, because you can sign in to Chrome with a Google account and have access to all of your information such as log-in credentials for websites, browsing history and preferences. This has been important for us since we travel a lot and are always using different machines and devices to work. Another feature that has been beneficial for us about Chrome is the fact that it is fast and plays flash videos with ease. Being able to play flash videos is something that so many internet browsers lack. Before Chrome, we would have to use one browser to search the web and another to play flash videos. Since Chrome does both so quickly, it has been such a great program.

Chrome review by Gerald W.
Director Of Advancement
Gambling & Casinos

"Nice user interface and performance."

What do you like best?

I quite like the fact that the browser has a default start tab and that it is particularly updated according to the historical date that you see the calendar and that it is somewhat dynamic when it comes to attracting the public, that there is even time to place certain modelisms of games.

In addition, that it is so simplified the fact of being able to make a search, that they even give you suggestion when searching for any word and according to the interaction of the public you will have easier access to it and without the complication of not finding what you need, something that has helped me lately.

What do you dislike?

Constantly this service is presenting a fall at the time of synchronizing multiple computers, this happens more than anything when having different active devices and lead with the same electronic connection, which produces to have a collapse and even begins to jam in multiple cases.

What simplifies is that it still does not have the optimal capacity to use this tool with great amplitude and that at the time of being used it must be done with very few connections, so as not to have a total lack of control and to disorganize your files or complements that you have in your facility.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great application to search and look into web pages, offering a lot of tools to make it easy and smooth.

The good thing is that I can have a custom configuration in the beginning as far as my navigation and more if I have to work under strict conditions that the company that I have to deal with demands. This is not the first time that this has happened to me, but I have to constantly change.

This is coupled with the customization of the search engine that the browser is subjected to, which makes implement the posts with greater interaction and has a fairly complex and lasting systematization when differentiating.

Chrome review by Boone M.
Software Programmer

"the best option "

What do you like best?

I find it curious and tasty the fact that when you don't have a web connection, there is a game system, in which you can de-stress the bad times you tend to deal with when working with many customers, as is my case.

But in particular I usually apply it in a very short time, more than anything because it is quite reasonable as I can navigate and provide a fairly high level of response to what are my customers that I work with and the way it supports my website is very broad, because it makes me able to root the implements with which I handle it.

What do you dislike?

It is very bad for me that when you have an update, it is not done automatically, but I must inquire about it and find out about it. Which makes me quite tedious and more so because in each one of them, they implement things that can be of help to my service.

Apart from the update, it is that I can not systematize my work scheme to the tools with which it is positioned, which I do not consider a big flaw, but something that could attach and make the service shine more than it is currently.

Recommendations to others considering the product

optimization and rapidity to the reach of all

I consider the Chrome service to be very good, because I have been able to adapt to the systems that limit the extensions and applications that can be downloaded and that work through the Internet connection and a tab. In addition, I can have a wide connection through tools that make it easier to manage and access different websites. At the same time that I can make recognize different sites as the most appropriate and are the most likely to appear to me. This is why I can recommend it to all users who are looking for a browser with many help tools.

Chrome review by Clive G.
C++ Developer

"elegance and fluidity"

What do you like best?

The most suitable thing about this browser service, is that I can have a facility in terms of control of the tabs I manage to open, which I consider a fairly reasonable power and makes a difference to other web browsers, which only lets you have possession of one and ignore the others.

I can also take the same tabs and drag them to the ones I already have open, taking into account the respect of parameters, so you can combine them in an essential way. You can also place this as an option in terms of the configuration with which you manage to perform in this same and has more power when the tabs are from the same server.

What do you dislike?

In my point of view regarding my stay with the navigator, it seems to me incomplete all the characteristics with which it is systematized, because it is not possible that it has so high facility to navigate and with lacks to other navigators with little serenity as for its modality to navigate.

So they should take time and remedy all those spaces that need details and become quite unique in this section, as we are in a world where every time new things come out on the web and more when we refer to applications to navigate. It is very difficult to make a difference against other browsers that have the same peculiarity and more in the scheme.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Enjoy and take advantage of the extensions.

Through this service I have been able to extend my limitations that I was dealing with in other browsers and more by being able to navigate to the private, so that I can not save any data, but only the server with which it is maintained. With this section, I can also safeguard my integrity in terms of different pages that need to have an identification or registration in it. So I am quite complete and I am pleased to say that I recommend it in all splendor to any user who wants to navigate without sharing their data.

Chrome review by Ted B.
Software Developer

"a fast browser"

What do you like best?

As for the browsers I've worked with, I've never come across this one before and when I did I had a different expectation than theirs, mainly because I was able to speed up the connection to my servers that I have to deal with and it also makes it easier for me to install applications.

It has a fulminant power in terms of speed, because it manages to connect you to different servers without any problem and when indexing any information required, the automatically reflect the information you want according to scores implemented by users who browse the web.

What do you dislike?

It is very rarely that I can denote any flaw, more than everything because it has a wide range as far as the acceptance of tools and simplification of spaces and downloaded data is concerned. But what I commonly find wrong is the part that does not adapt some web applications, which makes me deficient.

In addition, that in some usually takes a long time in terms of downloading and that may come in it certain errors that does not do all the work that is offered by observing the characteristics of it. As well as in some it has to be uninstalled and reinstalled so that they load all the complements that is needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

have a good computer to use the maximum of the browser

A long time ago I was looking for a way to better perform my activities on the web; more than anything because I have to deal with people from all over the world and I had to have a browser that offered me security and information backup. With this I was able to balance my possessions as soon as I had to refer to them and more to the moment when I could have several sections open and attending to each one equally and even be able to automate responses through certain applications that are offered, which made the most attractive service of all the browsers I have worked with.

Chrome review by Alex C.
Procurement Operations Analyst
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Use Everyday - The Best Web Browser"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it was to download and implement. I also love the google homepage it provides so I can see my email and other google tools all in one place.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about this tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the best browser to use. I have never had any issues in this browser compared to others. It has everything you need in one place especially if you are a google user.

It is solving the problem of having one browser to use for everything I do. It also has all of my google tools and apps in one place. It also has functions other browsers do not have such as incognito mode.

Chrome review by Connor B.
Marketing Executive
Sports

"My Favorite Internet Browser"

What do you like best?

Chrome is my preferred Internet browser. I would have to say the feature that I like the best about Chrome is that it works great no matter what operating system I am using. Unlike many other Internet browsers, I am able to use Chrome on any system whether it is Android, Windows or iOS. This is a great and convenient feature because you can log into Chrome with your Google email address and it will remember all of your settings and customizations. Signing into your account with Chrome is also great because it remembers all your usernames and passwords and favorite websites. This feature is convenient and very time-saving since I have access to my preferences across all my devices.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I can say that I dislike about Chrome is the way that it plays flash and videos. I have found an experienced several ads that occur when trying to play a video. If I get past the ads, I often experience issues getting the video to actually play in Chrome. If a video does load in Chrome, it usually will freeze a few times and I will manually have to force Chrome to close and reopen it then navigate back to the video in order to get it to play. All in all, it's flash and video playing capabilities could be improved upon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend chrome highly. The reason I recommend it is because it's fast and user-friendly but most importantly because it is accessible and compatible with all operating systems. This means that you can use Chrome no matter what device you use. It is convenient especially for those people who want Access to their Internet preferences across devices. I also recommend it because it has a really good pop up blocker. While using other Internet browsers, I have been bombarded with pop-up windows of which I never experience when using Chrome.

Chrome has proven beneficial because we travel every week for work and rarely work in the same place multiple times. This means we are constantly using different computers and devices to access the Internet. For this reason, we need an Internet browser that will save your settings and preferences, login credentials and frequented websites. It is a huge convenience to be able to have access to our preferences across platforms and operating systems. Chrome has made this possible and it is easy to use and navigate. It is the fastest Internet browser that I have ever used and offers an enhanced pop-up blocker - something that is essential for the work that we do.

Chrome review by Chase C.
Financial Advisor

"Top Browser Choice"

What do you like best?

The thing that I like the most about Chrome is the fact that I can use my Google account to sign in to Chrome. Once signed in, my browsing history, settings and passwords/login credentials are saved. This means that no matter what device that I am using Chrome from - as long as I am signed in - I am able to access everything. My passwords and credentials, my browsing history and favorites follow me where ever I go. This is a really good feature that is extremely convenient in which to have access. Another thing that I like about Chrome is that it is compatible with any operating system. This means that no matter what device that I am using, I can use Chrome. I prefer consistency so for me, this is an important feature.

What do you dislike?

There are not many features that I have found to dislike about Chrome. The only issue that I have really experienced with Chrome is that - depending on the website that you are visiting - it tends to lag and or crash on a pretty consistent basis. This happens especially often when using flash or playing videos - something that I tend to do on a pretty regular basis. However, I have found that Chrome crashes less often on certain website than other browsers crash on these same websites. This is a main reason that Chrome is my first choice for an internet browser.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend a Chrome to anyone looking for a secure and reliable Internet browser that works with any operating system. It is especially handy if having access to your favorite websites, browsing history and login credentials to websites is important to you. Since all you have to do is sign in with your existing Google account and chrome remembers all of this information, it is an especially convenient Internet browser. I recommend it for all browsing needs on all devices.

Chrome has an exceptionally good security system that allows you to monitor your activity while using Chrome. It also has a really sweet pop-up blocker. Many of the internet sites that I need to visit for work come with a ton of pop-ups. I have found that Chrome has the best pop-up blocker that I have found in any internet browser that I have used. This is incredibly important for me because - especially when browsing the internet on my work computer - I can't take the chance of having potentially harmful pop-ups appear on my device.

Chrome review by User

"Best browser for both Microsoft and Mac OS"

What do you like best?

Chrome is fast, for a long time I used Firefox on a Macbook but decided to give Chrome a try after their series of viral ads. I haven't looked back, it the first application I install on any computers I use, I've heard the claims that Microsoft Edge is faster but in my personal experience that isn't the case. Chrome is also highly customizable through add-ons. I also really like that my history, bookmarks, and even tabs will carry over to my other devices. I use Chrome mobile on my ipad and phone and having easy access to all of these is really nice.

What do you dislike?

Chrome can become a strain on the CPU when too many/malicious extensions are being used. I would like to see further integration between desktop Chrome and Google applications for mobile.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy to use, my biggest recommendation would be to go ahead and log into your Google account so that everything will carryover to other devices.

I use Chrome to access the company website and employee resources as well as to map routes and research resources for clients.

Chrome review by User in Legal Services

"Chrome is the way to go if you want a fast, simple, user friendly search engine!"

What do you like best?

It's super fast. I can load things quicker compared to all other search engines.

It also saves all of my passwords so that I can view them. I also love how it can be used to "sync" all of my devices (except when you don't want it to haha).

What do you dislike?

It loads a lot of content automatically, so the search engine is fast, but it can make other things on your computer a little slower, it kind of takes over your system if you will, but my computer is pretty fast so I wouldn't say that it is too much of a problem.

For some reason it does not work with fillable PDF's on my end. Not sure if I am missing a plugin or something but that is probably my main qualm with Chrome.

Another small issue is that sometimes I forget to unsync my account from work, so everyone can see my search history... so maybe it should automatically log you out, but that's just my opinion, but over all it's more of a plus than a minus.

Speed, productivity and ease of use are just a few of the ways that Chrome is making business better for us. he whole office prefers Chrome to Internet Explorer.

Chrome review by Deanna W.
Project Clinical Study Administrator
Hospital & Health Care
(10,001+ employees)

"Chrome is my go to web browser!! "

What do you like best?

I like the quickness and reliability of chrome. It seems to be very compatible with opening sites and programs. I remember there was a time when people would say to try opening in Chrome if internet explorer doesn't work. I have completely bypassed internet explorer and only work off of Chrome. It has been 100% reliable for me.

What do you dislike?

The one dislike for me is that I typically have multiple browsers open throughout the day at work. Since using Chrome I find it hard to know which tabs are which and how to navigate between all the open tabs. It becomes a maze to try and find which browser you were just working with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think chrome is a great product and I wish they came out with it sooner.

The benefits are that I can always rely on Chrome to work for me. I have never experienced an issue with it not opening a site I was trying to locate.

Chrome review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"THE BEst browser there is "

What do you like best?

great for using the internet, saving passwords, has great extensions, bug free, great for bookmark organization, compatible with all other google products, makes it simple to use

What do you dislike?

crashes sometimes, can be slow, confusing, with a million tabs open

Recommendations to others considering the product

there is no consideration to be made... just use chrome, it works with everything. it's not heavy on your RAM, and you can add multiple extensions to it like screen capture, coupons, tracking code detector and many more

really just to do most of my work, if there isn't an app for the tool I use ...I'll open it up in chrome. great for website testing and addressing website issues. i use my email on here, my calendar, all the documents that are in collab mode, great for social networks, casual browsing, news, music, etc if you're a website developer for wordpress for example, you can build all of your website via chrome... and that's just one example. all my apps can be open via chrome, you can organize your bookmarks in folders that are eaxily accessible and structured. it saves your tabs if you close it to you don't loose your work, it keeps track of your history and so on.

Chrome review by victoria g.
Médico Cirujano
Medical Devices

" chrome the world in your hands"

What do you like best?

I like this browser because it gives me the opportunity to save many pages as favorites, I like to read a lot of everything and I am always aware of the news at any time, I am a doctor and because of my profession I must keep updating myself in the day to day for new methodologies of medicine, also when I'm in the hospital I'm waiting for medical emergencies, so sometimes I can not finish those readings at the moment that's why google chrome gives me the opportunity to save my search and then continue on the page I leave, I always appreciate having Google Chrome because I always forget my passwords and on my cell phone, Google always gives me the option to remember the keys and that is why I can solve issues like in bank pages very easily.

What do you dislike?

the truth is that I have nothing bad to say about chrome, it is a very complete browser I love it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that you use chrome because it is an excellent browser, fast, reliable, friendly, easy to use, get the most out of this tool.

When I find myself in pharmacies or other stores looking for material for consultations, and in these places there are problems with their points of sale, I can make bank transfers through this browser, making my purchases more enjoyable and faster.

Chrome review by Samuel L.
Procurement Specialist
Financial Services

"Favorite Choice for Internet Browser"

What do you like best?

Chrome is my go to choice for an internet browser - no matter what operating system I am using. All of my devices and computer have Chrome on them. I like best about Chrome that it is in fact compatible with all operating systems (ex. Windows, Macintosh). Not only is it compatible with all of the operating systems that I use but it works great with all operating systems. I found that unlike other internet browsers, Chrome is compatible with all websites. Many of the websites I need to visit regularly for work aren't fully accessible from other internet browsers but I'm always able to access them using Chrome. It is the most reliable browser I have found.

What do you dislike?

It is difficult to find things that I dislike about Chrome since it is my favorite internet browser. The only complaint that I have is its tendency to crash. I have found that it does crash often and out of nowhere. While the latest upgrades have seemed to improve this crashing, it still happens at times and when it does, it is a pretty big inconvenience depending on what I'm doing at the time.

Chrome saves time and money because of its fast capability to load web pages and download items from the internet. Chrome also saves time because it allows you to sign in using a Google account and have access to your history/frequently visited webpages from any computer or device using Chrome while you're signed in.

Chrome review by Patch K.
Full Stack Developer
Internet

"Chrome great for everyday browsing and web development"

What do you like best?

I love how you can go into developer tools and adjust css properties until you get the desired styling for your html elements

What do you dislike?

I sometimes dislike how images and other cache are saved when I'm changinging assets on a webpage, but I'm sure there is away around that without having to clear those respective storages. Sometimes it seems the right user names and passwords for different websites login are not being saved correctly and I end up having to remember credentials anyways.

I'm solving the problem of presenting attractive and functional web pages and web applications

Chrome review by Shouhei M.
IT Service Desk Technician
Financial Services

"Most Stable and easy to use Browser"

What do you like best?

The interface is easy to use and minimal, almost all websites work that is not browser specific. Its clean and works well with no issues.

What do you dislike?

Browser is not compatible with Internet Explorer Only sites.

This is not as customizable or enterprise friendly as firefox.

Limited to what only Google allows within their interface.

Focused on consumer usage over enterprise.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a stable browser to have on all workstations that need flash player to use web-portals that require them.

They are pre-configured to work without any modification on most standard web-sites

Chrome is utilized as a secondary browser to test access with websites that we have issues with on IE or Firefox. Chrome also has flash built in so it allows us to not have to install flash player.

Chrome review by Luke R.
Recruiter

"The Cloud Has Saved My Life More Than Once"

What do you like best?

User profile and storage is all in the cloud. My bookmarks, documents, templates, and everything I need can be called up on any computer. Last time I had to reformat my computer, I had everything I needed to get back to work within a few minutes. Just downloaded Chrome, signed in, and everything was back to normal. Could not recommend more.

What do you dislike?

Wish I could integrate calendar with Microsoft calendars used at clients. Also, their suite of Office products is pretty slimmed down. Usually has everything I need, but few more options would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Browsing experience is faster, extensions are fantastic (discover new ones every week), and all your business is in the cloud.

Can do business at multiple clients and on multiple computers without any delay. Integrates it all into one place that I can access whether I have the right computer with me or not.

Chrome review by Amanda B.
Writer
Publishing

"Decent speed, but it's a memory hog"

What do you like best?

I like that it updates behind the scenes and doesn't give me annoying popups to update the browser. It keeps is safe and I don't have to worry about security. I like that I download extensions to make it better and do custom things that I need. I've downloaded the ad blocker and one that make the sound better (to adjust the eq). I can turn them off when I don't need them or even delete them. I also like that the history tab allows me to find the last few tabs I had open.

What do you dislike?

This sucker is a memory hog. I have an old computer at work and it crashes it at least once a week. I'm always streaming pandora or a podcast in the background and it sucks up a ton of memory to do this. It completely crashes the computer so much that it freezes and I have to restart the computer from the power button. I have no recourse for saving it or any warning.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a good product that doesn't cost you anything to use, because it's from Google. But know that Google does whatever Google wants. They push updates whenever they want. They can give and take away features. As a memory hog, it can take down older computers. Make sure to instruct users not to keep a bunch of tabs open if they have old computers.

I need a browser that's nimble, safe, and allows me to do research. I need work in two languages, and I'm rusty in the second. I use it all the time for looking up words and doing research for verifying content. And it's a browser. Who doesn't need the Internet?