Chrome

Google Chrome: The fast, free browser that's built for the modern web

Work for Chrome?

Learning about Chrome?

Chrome Reviews

Showing 383 Chrome reviews
Chrome review by User

"Go Beyond Just Browsing With Chrome"

What do you like best?

Google Chrome has a simple design that makes it easy to navigate the web. It is one of the best internet browsers because it is easy to use and secure, and it can sync your preferences and bookmarks across multiple devices. Chromes loaded sites in one and a half seconds, which is fast compared to most other browsers. It has a built-in Flash player and PDF reader, so you can view any article or video in the browser itself. It automatically protects you from security issues like phishing and dangerous sites. Chrome automatically updates every six weeks so you always have the latest security features and fixes.

What do you dislike?

This browser consumes lots of memory. It is slow compared to other browsers. When I navigate from one page to another, Chrome took almost five seconds to switch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend everyone to use Google Chrome browser. It is a simple web browser that’s easy to navigate. It is versatile and compatible with a variety of devices and operating systems. If you need an internet browser for your Mac or Windows computer as well as any Android and Apple mobile devices then Google Chrome is the best choice for you.

I personally use Google Chrome at my office because it has a clean, intuitive and well-organized layout. The one click translation helps me to translate the documents from a variety of languages. Its advanced technology like site isolation, sandboxing, and predictive phishing protection keeps me and my data safe from security threats.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Chrome
Chrome review by Leidy E.
Leidy E.

"Excellent web browser under google creation therefore main search engine"

What do you like best?

Google chrome is for me the best browser among all browsers currently available. It is safe, fast and most importantly free.

It allows you to customize the browser, you can add extensions, due to the design so friendly allows you to sort your favorites at your convenience, it is an excellent search engine and I repeat extremely fast.

It does not present any type of problem to synchronize with any wep site, it is compatible with all operating systems regardless of the IOS regardless of the same version with Windows regardless of its version. It is synchronized with all my computers and even my mobile phone is that everything that I add or change is synchronized and updated auntomatically in my account. I have my main email account there since it is created by google too.

It is updated automatically and without any problem. This is my MAIN browser if I discuss any.

What do you dislike?

I can only say that this browser has a high consumption on RAM and the CPU is somewhat overwhelming I think it opens many processes that sometimes the browser must be closed. of rest I do not have any kind of problems I find it excellent, the best and 100% recommended

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it 100% since it is fast, secure, free and compatible with any operating system.

The main benefit is that with this browser I can unify all my main applications, communication such as my gmail account, google drive, hangouts etc and automatically sicroniza with each of your computers and mobile phones regardless of the operating system which is extremely important especially for the work because you know that you will always have the updated information and the updated history as well.

What Browser solution do you use?

Chrome review by Victor F.
Victor F.

"Good free browser made by Google!"

What do you like best?

It is a free web browser very fast, simple and intuitive to make a customized configuration and adapted to our needs as a user.

The synchronization in the cloud gives us the possibility of having access to our Bookmarks (commonly called Favorites) from any device (PC, tablet or smart phone), allowing us to always have quick access to pages of our interest.

Something wonderful about this explorer are the "Extensions", are features added to the explorer that take the customization to another level. There are paid and free extensions.

The explorer contains a module for developers where you can execute deep changes on the code as such, an alternative solution for web development experts.

Last but not least, it is the ability of the browser to offer a multiplatform environment for different Google tools such as gmail, google drive, maps, among others.

What do you dislike?

The biggest drawback I have observed in this web browser is in the consumption of resources, specifically in RAM. The consumption is very high compared to others, in low-performance devices are exposed to a drastic reduction of RAM available for other tasks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended to maintain a fast navigation without problems. Synchronization of bookmarks on any device with this web browser. Highly recommended.

The easiest benefit is fast navigation and no hassle. The greatest benefits are obtained from the multiplatform environment for the different Google tools, since it gives you quick access to each tool according to the needs we need to cover, without the need for extra applications.

Chrome review by Richard G.
Richard G.

"Navigate with google chrome"

What do you like best?

This browser I like a lot for its speed when looking for any information, plus one of the things that I like is that in a single navigation I can open several bars and search in each bar something different if I want, chrome is a great application that adapts to many operating systems.

What do you dislike?

I really do not dislike anything about this browser is my favorite and I use it daily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that you use google chrome for any information you want to find, I assure you that there you can get anything and a great speed.

there are many electronic pages that do not open in any other browser and google chrome gives me access to those pages that are difficult to open in another. Its speed and efficiency helps me in my daily tasks.

Chrome review by Ceta M.
Ceta M.

"Easily switch between multiple online profiles"

What do you like best?

I have fallen even more in love with Google Chrome than I already was. I manage a number of personal businesses and as a result I have 4 different Gmail accounts. Google Chrome allows me to switch between profiles using different browser windows which are logged into my different accounts and each account keeps track of its own cookies. So, for example, I can switch between my personal profile and one of my business profiles and open up the Facebook account associated with each without having to log out and back in again. Same with any other business or personal website. This is incredibly valuable to me as our multiple businesses all use different accounts on the same social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc) and it is a pain to keep logging out and in again to check them all. With Chrome I simply keep 4 browser windows open, each logged into a different account, and can switch back and forth with ease, allowing me to accomplish more tasks at a time. I also LOVE that it saves all my information right in my account, so I can pick up where I left off even if I switch devices throughout the day (I frequently go from desktop to laptop to Chromebook to phone). Chrome is indispensable to my workflow!

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I dislike about Chrome. It is miles better than any other browser I have used, for my particular work style.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have multiple businesses, or even if you just want to keep your business information separate from your private information, create separate Google accounts and switch between them as you work. You can keep all your information isolated to its own account but go back and forth between them easily.

I am able to go back to whatever work I was doing even if I switch devices. I can switch back and forth between profiles quickly without having to log out and log back in again, exponentially streamlining my workflow. Even my bookmarks, extensions and cookies are saved in each profile so I can easily pick up where I left off if something happens and I need to move to another device.

Chrome review by Rashad F.
Rashad F.

"Best internet browser in the market "

What do you like best?

For me the best side of Chrome is speed and functionality. It starts very quickly and works very smooth.And what I like most is the extension gallery of Chrome. Most used extensions in the market are compatible with Chrome and Chrome automatically integrates with the extensions of new installed app. Chrome extensions gives me more functionality, freedom in browsing and of course high security. Chrome works very smooth on low memory computers and does not use much resources of the computer. You can open user account in Chrome and sync it with other devices you own. It Doesn't matter where ever you are all your saved settings, passwords, and bookmarks will appear on other devices too. Chrome is also leader across mobile platforms too.It is most used browser on android devices.

What do you dislike?

In mobile version of Chrome when I select view desktop version of the website sometimes it keeps showing mobile version. Not always this issue happening, but sometimes whenever I need desktop version this issue happens and annoys me. Hope developer will fix it soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Chrome is the best choice with the easy user interface for browsing in the internet. It easily integrates with most apps and gives you maximum comfort.

At work while doing my daily job I often use Chrome. I check my mail, make searches in the internet, reading articles, and reading news and websites about economy in order to learn what is happening in the world.

Chrome review by Juan Camilo R.
Juan Camilo R.

"An unreasonable resource hog that still manages to be the best we browser available at the moment."

What do you like best?

Google chrome is a neccesary evil, an essential piece of software for every PC.

Fully featured, fully customizable, fast, compatible with dozens of addons, extensions, themes, fully integrated into the google ecosystem and instantly syncing all of your bookmarks, theme, addon, browse history (if so you desired) as soon as you login with your account.

Highly compatible with mostly every website online and most of the streaming/flash/animation/object/popup features.

Most recent websites are optimized for Google Chrome due to its vast availability.

easy to update, easy and intuitive to use, deep to customize, available on smartphones, tablets & computers, and seamless to go between all those.

What do you dislike?

One of the biggest resource hogs in essential/popular software packages. The amount of processes, ram, and cpu it consumes for basic and mundane web browsing tasks is unreasonable.

The deeply customizable approach has allowed for security vulnerabilities in the past. integration with flash is not as intuitive as it should.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please consider the excessive resource use, consider other products for older hardware.

Google Chrome has been my go to web browser for over a decade, and after learning to accept its downsides, it doesn't seem like I will be using anything else .

Chrome review by Mike S.
Mike S.

"Reliable Internet Browser for All Purposes"

What do you like best?

There are many different internet browsers that I like specific aspects of but none like Chrome - Chrome is the only browser that I have used that incorporates all of the things that I look for in a web browser. My favorite thing about Chrome is the fact that it is compatible with all operating systems that I frequently use at work - iOS and Windows. Many other internet browsers are only fully compatible with one operating system or the other - which makes it difficult when you use multiple devices with different systems. The feature that I also like a lot is the fact that you can sign in to Chrome with any Google account and all of your settings, preferences, credentials and browsing history is remembered. This is very important for me since I use multiple different computers and devices for work. The fact that I can access my credentials and frequented websites from one device to the next is so important and saves me a lot of time.

What do you dislike?

There is not much that I dislike about Chrome. The only thing that I have found to dislike about Chrome or even more accurately - the only thing that I think could be improved about Chrome is its pop-up blocker. It has been my experience with Chrome that I tend to get more unsolicited pop-ups being allowed than I do when browsing the internet with other web browsers. Enhancing the Chrome pop-up block to the point where no unsolicited pop-ups are allowed would be a major improvement in my opinion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Chrome for any person or business. Since Chrome is compatible with both iOS and Windows operating systems, it doesn't matter what type of device you are using to browse the web, Chrome will be accessible. Also, being able to sign in to Chrome with your Google account and have access to all of your information is something that can't be undervalued. On top of all of that, Chrome is super fast with little to no crashing and it plays flash videos better than any internet browser I have ever used.

Chrome has been great for my company for a few reasons - First of all, because you can sign in to Chrome with a Google account and have access to all of your information such as log-in credentials for websites, browsing history and preferences. This has been important for us since we travel a lot and are always using different machines and devices to work. Another feature that has been beneficial for us about Chrome is the fact that it is fast and plays flash videos with ease. Being able to play flash videos is something that so many internet browsers lack. Before Chrome, we would have to use one browser to search the web and another to play flash videos. Since Chrome does both so quickly, it has been such a great program.

Chrome review by Connor B.
Connor B.

"My Favorite Internet Browser"

What do you like best?

Chrome is my preferred Internet browser. I would have to say the feature that I like the best about Chrome is that it works great no matter what operating system I am using. Unlike many other Internet browsers, I am able to use Chrome on any system whether it is Android, Windows or iOS. This is a great and convenient feature because you can log into Chrome with your Google email address and it will remember all of your settings and customizations. Signing into your account with Chrome is also great because it remembers all your usernames and passwords and favorite websites. This feature is convenient and very time-saving since I have access to my preferences across all my devices.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I can say that I dislike about Chrome is the way that it plays flash and videos. I have found an experienced several ads that occur when trying to play a video. If I get past the ads, I often experience issues getting the video to actually play in Chrome. If a video does load in Chrome, it usually will freeze a few times and I will manually have to force Chrome to close and reopen it then navigate back to the video in order to get it to play. All in all, it's flash and video playing capabilities could be improved upon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend chrome highly. The reason I recommend it is because it's fast and user-friendly but most importantly because it is accessible and compatible with all operating systems. This means that you can use Chrome no matter what device you use. It is convenient especially for those people who want Access to their Internet preferences across devices. I also recommend it because it has a really good pop up blocker. While using other Internet browsers, I have been bombarded with pop-up windows of which I never experience when using Chrome.

Chrome has proven beneficial because we travel every week for work and rarely work in the same place multiple times. This means we are constantly using different computers and devices to access the Internet. For this reason, we need an Internet browser that will save your settings and preferences, login credentials and frequented websites. It is a huge convenience to be able to have access to our preferences across platforms and operating systems. Chrome has made this possible and it is easy to use and navigate. It is the fastest Internet browser that I have ever used and offers an enhanced pop-up blocker - something that is essential for the work that we do.

Chrome review by Chase C.
Chase C.

"Top Browser Choice"

What do you like best?

The thing that I like the most about Chrome is the fact that I can use my Google account to sign in to Chrome. Once signed in, my browsing history, settings and passwords/login credentials are saved. This means that no matter what device that I am using Chrome from - as long as I am signed in - I am able to access everything. My passwords and credentials, my browsing history and favorites follow me where ever I go. This is a really good feature that is extremely convenient in which to have access. Another thing that I like about Chrome is that it is compatible with any operating system. This means that no matter what device that I am using, I can use Chrome. I prefer consistency so for me, this is an important feature.

What do you dislike?

There are not many features that I have found to dislike about Chrome. The only issue that I have really experienced with Chrome is that - depending on the website that you are visiting - it tends to lag and or crash on a pretty consistent basis. This happens especially often when using flash or playing videos - something that I tend to do on a pretty regular basis. However, I have found that Chrome crashes less often on certain website than other browsers crash on these same websites. This is a main reason that Chrome is my first choice for an internet browser.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend a Chrome to anyone looking for a secure and reliable Internet browser that works with any operating system. It is especially handy if having access to your favorite websites, browsing history and login credentials to websites is important to you. Since all you have to do is sign in with your existing Google account and chrome remembers all of this information, it is an especially convenient Internet browser. I recommend it for all browsing needs on all devices.

Chrome has an exceptionally good security system that allows you to monitor your activity while using Chrome. It also has a really sweet pop-up blocker. Many of the internet sites that I need to visit for work come with a ton of pop-ups. I have found that Chrome has the best pop-up blocker that I have found in any internet browser that I have used. This is incredibly important for me because - especially when browsing the internet on my work computer - I can't take the chance of having potentially harmful pop-ups appear on my device.

Chrome review by User

"Best browser for both Microsoft and Mac OS"

What do you like best?

Chrome is fast, for a long time I used Firefox on a Macbook but decided to give Chrome a try after their series of viral ads. I haven't looked back, it the first application I install on any computers I use, I've heard the claims that Microsoft Edge is faster but in my personal experience that isn't the case. Chrome is also highly customizable through add-ons. I also really like that my history, bookmarks, and even tabs will carry over to my other devices. I use Chrome mobile on my ipad and phone and having easy access to all of these is really nice.

What do you dislike?

Chrome can become a strain on the CPU when too many/malicious extensions are being used. I would like to see further integration between desktop Chrome and Google applications for mobile.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy to use, my biggest recommendation would be to go ahead and log into your Google account so that everything will carryover to other devices.

I use Chrome to access the company website and employee resources as well as to map routes and research resources for clients.

Chrome review by User in Legal Services
User in Legal Services

"Chrome is the way to go if you want a fast, simple, user friendly search engine!"

What do you like best?

It's super fast. I can load things quicker compared to all other search engines.

It also saves all of my passwords so that I can view them. I also love how it can be used to "sync" all of my devices (except when you don't want it to haha).

What do you dislike?

It loads a lot of content automatically, so the search engine is fast, but it can make other things on your computer a little slower, it kind of takes over your system if you will, but my computer is pretty fast so I wouldn't say that it is too much of a problem.

For some reason it does not work with fillable PDF's on my end. Not sure if I am missing a plugin or something but that is probably my main qualm with Chrome.

Another small issue is that sometimes I forget to unsync my account from work, so everyone can see my search history... so maybe it should automatically log you out, but that's just my opinion, but over all it's more of a plus than a minus.

Speed, productivity and ease of use are just a few of the ways that Chrome is making business better for us. he whole office prefers Chrome to Internet Explorer.

Chrome review by Danish M.
Danish M.

"A blazing fast and the safest web browser"

What do you like best?

Chrome is one of the best web browsers available on the internet. It is a light and fast browser which makes browsing very easy. Chrome provides wide varieties of extensions and themes so anyone can customize the browser according to their needs. Extensions are vital for any kind of browsers and there are thousands of extensions available on Chrome if one gets bored with the theme they can customize it. When it comes to security Chrome is a great option, the browser includes a blocker and authentication protocol that prevents the attackers from running unauthorized codes which can prevent personal information from being misused. Chrome works great on Windows, which is blazing fast compared to other web browsers and the design is quite simple nothing is complex.

What do you dislike?

One of the biggest disadvantages of Chrome is its resource usage, the usage of RAM and CPU is quite high and starts stuttering when you open a lot of tabs. Another problem is when you install a lot of extensions it causes the same problem and laptop or PC gets heated and slows down the process and the computer starts making noise. Some of the websites are not accessible from this browser may be the browser or the websites itself are not well optimized.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this web browser because it is fast and secure. You can browse multiple websites. It integrates with a lot of apps which makes my task easy.

I usually browse websites on the internet, shopping, using social media websites and doing business online. The thing which I like is I can do all these things at the same time and it is very efficient. It saves my time a lot.

Chrome review by Deanna W.
Deanna W.

"Chrome is my go to web browser!! "

What do you like best?

I like the quickness and reliability of chrome. It seems to be very compatible with opening sites and programs. I remember there was a time when people would say to try opening in Chrome if internet explorer doesn't work. I have completely bypassed internet explorer and only work off of Chrome. It has been 100% reliable for me.

What do you dislike?

The one dislike for me is that I typically have multiple browsers open throughout the day at work. Since using Chrome I find it hard to know which tabs are which and how to navigate between all the open tabs. It becomes a maze to try and find which browser you were just working with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think chrome is a great product and I wish they came out with it sooner.

The benefits are that I can always rely on Chrome to work for me. I have never experienced an issue with it not opening a site I was trying to locate.

Chrome review by victoria g.
victoria g.

" chrome the world in your hands"

What do you like best?

I like this browser because it gives me the opportunity to save many pages as favorites, I like to read a lot of everything and I am always aware of the news at any time, I am a doctor and because of my profession I must keep updating myself in the day to day for new methodologies of medicine, also when I'm in the hospital I'm waiting for medical emergencies, so sometimes I can not finish those readings at the moment that's why google chrome gives me the opportunity to save my search and then continue on the page I leave, I always appreciate having Google Chrome because I always forget my passwords and on my cell phone, Google always gives me the option to remember the keys and that is why I can solve issues like in bank pages very easily.

What do you dislike?

the truth is that I have nothing bad to say about chrome, it is a very complete browser I love it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that you use chrome because it is an excellent browser, fast, reliable, friendly, easy to use, get the most out of this tool.

When I find myself in pharmacies or other stores looking for material for consultations, and in these places there are problems with their points of sale, I can make bank transfers through this browser, making my purchases more enjoyable and faster.

Chrome review by Samuel L.
Samuel L.

"Favorite Choice for Internet Browser"

What do you like best?

Chrome is my go to choice for an internet browser - no matter what operating system I am using. All of my devices and computer have Chrome on them. I like best about Chrome that it is in fact compatible with all operating systems (ex. Windows, Macintosh). Not only is it compatible with all of the operating systems that I use but it works great with all operating systems. I found that unlike other internet browsers, Chrome is compatible with all websites. Many of the websites I need to visit regularly for work aren't fully accessible from other internet browsers but I'm always able to access them using Chrome. It is the most reliable browser I have found.

What do you dislike?

It is difficult to find things that I dislike about Chrome since it is my favorite internet browser. The only complaint that I have is its tendency to crash. I have found that it does crash often and out of nowhere. While the latest upgrades have seemed to improve this crashing, it still happens at times and when it does, it is a pretty big inconvenience depending on what I'm doing at the time.

Chrome saves time and money because of its fast capability to load web pages and download items from the internet. Chrome also saves time because it allows you to sign in using a Google account and have access to your history/frequently visited webpages from any computer or device using Chrome while you're signed in.

Chrome review by Paola T.
Paola T.

"My first choice"

What do you like best?

It is fast sea in my opinion and more stable, it adapts to many operating systems, many pages, for example banks are more stable with this browser

What do you dislike?

For my particular work style,I can't think of anything I dislike about Chrome. It is better than any other browser I have used.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that you use Chrome, it is an excellent tool, easy to use, fast, reliable and friendly browser. For any information you want to find, you can get, anything and a great speed. It is a stable browser to have in all the workstations that need, it works without any modification in most standard websites.

It offers versatility at the time of continuing a document in process, even so changing of disposition. I can quickly switch between the profiles without having to log out and restart it, which speeds up my workflow.

Chrome review by Shouhei M.
Shouhei M.

"Most Stable and easy to use Browser"

What do you like best?

The interface is easy to use and minimal, almost all websites work that is not browser specific. Its clean and works well with no issues.

What do you dislike?

Browser is not compatible with Internet Explorer Only sites.

This is not as customizable or enterprise friendly as firefox.

Limited to what only Google allows within their interface.

Focused on consumer usage over enterprise.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a stable browser to have on all workstations that need flash player to use web-portals that require them.

They are pre-configured to work without any modification on most standard web-sites

Chrome is utilized as a secondary browser to test access with websites that we have issues with on IE or Firefox. Chrome also has flash built in so it allows us to not have to install flash player.

Chrome review by Luke R.
Luke R.

"The Cloud Has Saved My Life More Than Once"

What do you like best?

User profile and storage is all in the cloud. My bookmarks, documents, templates, and everything I need can be called up on any computer. Last time I had to reformat my computer, I had everything I needed to get back to work within a few minutes. Just downloaded Chrome, signed in, and everything was back to normal. Could not recommend more.

What do you dislike?

Wish I could integrate calendar with Microsoft calendars used at clients. Also, their suite of Office products is pretty slimmed down. Usually has everything I need, but few more options would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Browsing experience is faster, extensions are fantastic (discover new ones every week), and all your business is in the cloud.

Can do business at multiple clients and on multiple computers without any delay. Integrates it all into one place that I can access whether I have the right computer with me or not.

Chrome review by Amanda B.
Amanda B.

"Decent speed, but it's a memory hog"

What do you like best?

I like that it updates behind the scenes and doesn't give me annoying popups to update the browser. It keeps is safe and I don't have to worry about security. I like that I download extensions to make it better and do custom things that I need. I've downloaded the ad blocker and one that make the sound better (to adjust the eq). I can turn them off when I don't need them or even delete them. I also like that the history tab allows me to find the last few tabs I had open.

What do you dislike?

This sucker is a memory hog. I have an old computer at work and it crashes it at least once a week. I'm always streaming pandora or a podcast in the background and it sucks up a ton of memory to do this. It completely crashes the computer so much that it freezes and I have to restart the computer from the power button. I have no recourse for saving it or any warning.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a good product that doesn't cost you anything to use, because it's from Google. But know that Google does whatever Google wants. They push updates whenever they want. They can give and take away features. As a memory hog, it can take down older computers. Make sure to instruct users not to keep a bunch of tabs open if they have old computers.

I need a browser that's nimble, safe, and allows me to do research. I need work in two languages, and I'm rusty in the second. I use it all the time for looking up words and doing research for verifying content. And it's a browser. Who doesn't need the Internet?

Chrome review by Becky K.
Becky K.

"Best browser around"

What do you like best?

Chrome does exactly what I need, and is free. There are many plugins and extensions that you can add on to improve your user experience

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything yet that I dislike. Its a free browser. I have not really run into any bugs yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lots of great extensions to improve your experience.

I use Chrome for just about everything I do in a work day. I have my email open in the browser at all times, I use it for research and to find photos for design projects. And If I dont know how to implement something, I can always just google it. Chrome is meeting that need excellently.

Chrome review by Rahul S.
Rahul S.

"Fastest browser currently | Google Chrome"

What do you like best?

Chrome has the best browsing experience among all browsers I have used and are currently available. It is safe, fast and most importantly free. It integrates with all Google services very well. They bookmark syncing is a great feature as I can save something on Mobile and then directly resume from laptop

What do you dislike?

It occupies a lot of RAM. Like 40-50% of RAM is occupied by Google Chrome. I will be glad if they optimize their RAM usage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will recommend.

I use it for surfing internet. I have 40-50 tabs open at the same time still no issues faced with Google Chrome. The easiest benefit is fast navigation and no hassle. It has pop-up blocker too and newly added ad-blocker too which saves a lot of our annoying times on the web. Overall, a great browser.

Chrome review by Sarah M.
Sarah M.

"Fast and Secure Internet Browser"

What do you like best?

I happen to like Google Chrome a lot and while my company gives us several options for Internet browsers, my coworkers and I choose Google Chrome above the rest and recommend Google Chrome to other employees in our company. This is because Google Chrome is compatible with all operating systems and is the fastest Internet browser that I have ever used, two of my favorite things about Google Chrome. Whenever we are attempting to do a mandated training that doesn't work on other Internet browsers because it freezes and crashes or just doesn't play, we always use and recommend Google Chrome because it always works, plays the flash videos and allows us to complete trainings. I also like that you can sign into your Google account with Google Chrome so all your history and settings are saved.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of much I dislike about Google Chrome. The only thing I think could be better about Google Chrome is its pop up blocker. I have found that, especially when playing videos on the Internet, that I experience more pop ups than usual when using Google Chrome – even though my pop-up blocker is turned on. This is not good, especially when at work using my work computer as pop-ups can often be dangerous and lead to viruses. For this reason, some people tend to use other Internet browsers when playing videos to avoid numerous pop ups that are not wanted and can be dangerous. Enhancing the pop-up blocker would make Google Chrome the perfect Internet browser, in my opinion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely recommend Chrome because it is fast, easy to use and compatible with all operating systems. I also recommend because you can sign in with any Google account and have access to your saved passwords and login credentials, bookmarked and frequented websites. It is my go to choice for an internet browser and I highly recommend.

Chrome has allowed us to save time because - no matter what device or computer we happen to be using for work, we can use Chrome - signed in with our Google account - to have access to login credentials, bookmarks and favorite websites. This is important because we visit so many websites that all have different passwords and usernames that must be updated every three months. This makes it almost impossible to remember every credential needed to access our everyday websites. Being able to sign in to Chrome and have it automatically pull up our saved passwords and credentials has proven super important and a great benefit.

Chrome review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"VIPKID Teacher using Chrome"

What do you like best?

I like Chrome because it is the fastest and most reliable browser for me and my job. I am a VIPKID Teacher and being an online teacher requires a reliable source for browsing. If I receive IT issues during class, this negatively impacts my job because I am rated negatively because of it. Since using Chrome, I have had no IT issues while teaching.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about Chrome. I have not encountered any issues thus far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a reliable browser to do your job, or even just search the internet, look no more! Chrome is fast, easy to use, and helps me do my job every day!

The download speed of files, use of task bar ease, and maneuverability are all things that help me do my job. Since I spend 4+ hours a day at my desk working in my classroom, this is important to me.

Chrome review by Daniel C.
Daniel C.

"Excellent navigation without slowness"

What do you like best?

The best of chrome, is the fast to charge, actualize and localize a web page, we can navigate with confidence, without worry about a threat. We can personalize the software to apply our preferences, and add extentions that we like, and help us to make the things more fast and efficient.

What do you dislike?

The appearance of the software is not very good, and sometimes the initialize is very slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Chrome is the best navigator that you could use, because have a lot of tools to make your internet travel more easy and efficient; without a threats and with complemented extensions.

while i am at work, the knowledge od any subject is very important; Chrome is the perfect tool to find the meaning of any subject or concept, or to investigate about everything for work or for fun. Chrome provide us the faster way to find anything online and seize the time. Also, have Gmail that provides an email to us that is effective, fast, and very good service and storage.

Chrome review by Aaron B.
Aaron B.

"Favorite Browser Ever"

What do you like best?

Google Chrome is by far the best internet browser out there. The best feature about Chrome is how fast it is. Chrome loads up insanely fast and is always quickly responsive in loading web pages. Chrome's interface is simple, clean, yet as a lot of power under the surface. One great feature of Chrome is being able to use my Google account to sign into Chrome, which saves settings and passwords. This feature is especially handy when using the browser between computer and phone. Another feature that I love is the ability to download add-ons directly into Chrome. There are many great add-ons that enhance Chrome and my overall internet browsing experience.

What do you dislike?

There is not much that I dislike with Google Chrome. My major complaint with it is the high CPU usage of Chrome. Having multiple tabs open in Chrome can really lag the operating system. In addition, I find Chrome to crash a little too often. Upon reopening Chrome, however, the tabs can be restored.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend using Google Chrome as a default internet browser. Chrome is fast, user-friendly, and secure. I have used all the other internet browsers out there and this one is by far superior. The only issue is that high CPU usage. However, if you are using a fast computer, this does not seem to lag the operating system unless many web tabs are open (15+). Chrome has excellent features such as connecting with your Google account, browsing monitoring, ad-blocking, and secure browsing.

Google Chrome has an excellent security system that allows activity to be monitored while it is being used. Chrome also comes with great ad-blockers which definitely improve the quality and safety of internet browser.

Chrome review by Michael B.
Michael B.

"Chrome is without a doubt the best web browser!"

What do you like best?

Chrome is the BEST web browser out there. Extremely user friendly on desktop and mobile. Love the ability for the chrome extensions! Probably the best thing about chrome. I have added on an ad-blocker, grammarly, as well as honey. It is by far the best web browser on the market. I also like how you can easily save tabs and create book marks that can be used on mobile and desktop. Also a big fan of the pockett add on that allows you to aggregate a bunch of tabs into one page so you can late go through it.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that i dislike about chrome. I have used firefox, explorer and other web browsers and none come close to chrome. The browser might occasionally crash but when you restart the browser you can restore all of the tabs you may have lost. I have had some issues recently with video streaming on chrome as well as gaming but that could just be because of the hardware I have on my computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is hands down the best web browser out there. Extremely easy to use and you can layer on extensions that enhance your web browsing experience!

best internet browser! as mentioned above the chrome extensions are awesome!

Chrome review by User

"Chrome Makes Using the Web a Breeze"

What do you like best?

I have used Chrome for work and for play and it makes both easy.

+It's quick (in most cases)

+Apps and Bookmarks easily customizable and accessible.

+Can toggle between multiple accounts.

+Easily connects to other programs like Maps, Drive, and Gmail

What do you dislike?

-Mobile app not always fast enough and occasional difficulty with certain web pages

-Mobile also somewhat more difficult to switch to other Google apps because they open separately.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Chrome is by far my preferred web browser. It hits all of the marks for what I need in terms of customizations, versatility, and ease of use. It sometimes can take a little exploration and trial and error to get it set up how you would like it, but it's easy to get there. Sorting and viewing multiple tabs is pretty straight forward and if you ever close one by mistake it can easily be reopened with the History feature.

Chrome seems easier to use and more versatile than many other web browsers. It makes it easy to toggle to other Google Apps like Drive and Maps. Because I can be logged in to multiple accounts I can easily switch between personal and professional tasks. I also find Chrome to be clean looking and easy to customize to my needs.

Chrome review by Trina B.
Trina B.

"Mixed feelings about Chrome"

What do you like best?

Chrome is fast and easy. There are so many add-ons and special features that I haven't even had a chance to discover them all. I like that Chrome asks me and informs me about other options I can try that I didn't know about before.

What do you dislike?

When Chrome first came out, it seemed to mess up my computer and I really didn't like it. They seem to have worked out the kinks and now it works fine for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Because it receives Google love, it offers a lot of add-ons and speed. Give it a try!

I work out of my home, so I use Chrome for both business and personal applications. Because it has Google's power behind it, it's fast, accurate, and thorough.

Chrome review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"99.5% of my Internet Needs Come through Chrome "

What do you like best?

Chrome is the fastest, most frequently updated browser on the web in my opinion. It's a Google product, which means it's cutting edge. And I can count on it to navigate the web fast.

What do you dislike?

Chrome tends to have it's moments where it crashes, especially with Flash websites. If a website isn't always updated, then you'll have a hard time getting everything to load. Charles Schwab is an example. I'm not sure if their site's not up to date, or what, but I have to use Safari to load that website.

Chrome allows me fast, easy web navigation for a multitude of uses, from surfing random websites to checking Gmail and syncing with my Google profile.

Chrome review by Christin W.
Christin W.

"Still not sure about this one"

What do you like best?

Google Chrome does work. It is exactly what it is supposed to be: a fully functioning web browser. You type in your query and you get results. I can't say I'm overly impressed by Chrome, while it looks nifty and has some nifty graphics, I'm not looking for cartoons. I'm looking for a browser that finds me the information I need with as many options as possible.

What do you dislike?

Google Chrome does not work the same way as my usual web browser. (I prefer Firefox.) Chrome is not set up the way I am used to, and I am unhappy with the search results I get through it. I can't ask it the same types of questions I can ask my usual browser or word my questions the same way, either. I also don't like how it seems to show me the same set of information over and over again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Honestly I prefer Firefox and our Tech Support guy told me to stick with Firefox if that was the one I preferred. He said as long as I was not using Internet Explorer we would be fine, but that he also preferred Firefox. Chrome is fine, and my Supervisor prefers it, but really I guess it's just a matter of preference.

Google Chrome is a great fall-back browser. If your 'usual' or 'other' browser is having difficulty or running something else, it is fairly easy to open Chrome in a new window and go to town.

Chrome review by Mike F.
Mike F.

"Chrome - Fast and Scure?"

What do you like best?

One it is fast. Hands down the fasters on the market when compared to the competition. Apple claim safari will be faster but for now chrome is number one. The other problem is that safari tends to not play nice with all website where chrome does. Chrome just works for really everything. I have not ran into a site that does not work on chrome. Another feature is Incognito mode allowing private browsing which does not leave any trace (cookies, tracking, history, etc.) on your computer.

What do you dislike?

Chrome is very weak on privacy. Can you blame them for this, no. And I know what everyone is saying, who care. If you are not doing anything wrong who care who is watching. Well I do. I would like to search the web and not have to worry about who may be watching. Google built a great bowser, I just don't feel 100% using it. Chrome is also a memory hog, which can be a problem if you do a lot of multitasking.

The reason I started using Google Chrome was for the development tools. Safari's are lacking, Opera is not supported enough and well I am a Mac user so no IE (thank God). The tools are easy to use and provide a lot of freedom and help for web development. The console is easy to find and the ability to preview in mobile it a blessing.

Chrome review by Emily R.
Emily R.

"Best Web Browser!"

What do you like best?

Chrome is my go-to browser on all of my devices. Regardless of my web browsing need, Chrome always delivers. Easy to navigate and set up preferences. Clearly labeled tabs and bookmarks. I think the loading time for the browser is quick and I love that my 'home' tabs open automatically so I don't have to manually open them. There is a wide array of browser-compatible extensions that I currently use and, I'm sure, many more that I don't even know about! I also like the bookmarks bar, where I can store all of my commonly visited sites for ease of navigation.

What do you dislike?

I have had no issues to date with Chrome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Most 'universal' browser that I have used. Easy to navigate and intuitive.

Chrome has been able to open some web links sent through emails that other browsers struggle to.

Chrome review by Nathan W.
Nathan W.

"Websites run best in Chrome, but your computer will feel it"

What do you like best?

As a web developer, I love Chrome. It is the one broswer you really don't have to worry about. They are always up to date on the latest and greatest standards.

What do you dislike?

While Chrome usually runs fast, it really bogs down your system. They also seem content with being on top, and haven't really innovated much over the last few years. I find myself using Edge on Windows 10 just as much as I use Chrome.

When possible (internal tools), I try to encourage people to use chrome because it works best. One of our automated tests has to run in Chrome because it has enough horsepower to run what we need.

Chrome review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"THE BEst browser there is "

What do you like best?

great for using the internet, saving passwords, has great extensions, bug free, great for bookmark organization, compatible with all other google products, makes it simple to use

What do you dislike?

crashes sometimes, can be slow, confusing, with a million tabs open

Recommendations to others considering the product

there is no consideration to be made... just use chrome, it works with everything. it's not heavy on your RAM, and you can add multiple extensions to it like screen capture, coupons, tracking code detector and many more

really just to do most of my work, if there isn't an app for the tool I use ...I'll open it up in chrome. great for website testing and addressing website issues. i use my email on here, my calendar, all the documents that are in collab mode, great for social networks, casual browsing, news, music, etc if you're a website developer for wordpress for example, you can build all of your website via chrome... and that's just one example. all my apps can be open via chrome, you can organize your bookmarks in folders that are eaxily accessible and structured. it saves your tabs if you close it to you don't loose your work, it keeps track of your history and so on.

Chrome review by Heather H.
Heather H.

"No More Lag!!"

What do you like best?

It quickly loads pages. When you search for something it quickly pops up results. It shows you the status of your downloads and you can even see what you have downloaded in the past.

What do you dislike?

I still do not know if there is a way to block certain material. Sometimes when you search something from the OK Google feature, it doesn't understand you. Due to the inability of understanding what you are asking for, it will pop up things that should not be seen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Download it.

I am saving time and energy because I no longer have to wait for pages to load. I can see what documents I have downloaded in the past.

Chrome review by Richard B.
Richard B.

"Extremely stable and comprehensive browser."

What do you like best?

The browser is stable, with only 1 or 2 crashes happening in the past 4 years. Because Chrome is Google's own browser, it can integrate with the other Google apps (Drive, Photos, Gmail, etc...).

What do you dislike?

No problems with the browser, it works for what I use it for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you use any of Google's services than you owe it to yourself to switch to Chrome because it will enhance whatever project you are working on.

With Chrome, I'm able to use apps like Hubspot to track emails or all of the information that is stored throughout the Chrome account, so I can still use all of my work on any computer.

Chrome review by Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.

"Chrome is the best!"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use, the cute design and layout, and the quick response time provided by Chrome. I think it is pretty easy to get the hang of and it is also easy to find where everything is.

What do you dislike?

Some of my patrons at my job who use the computer have a hard time knowing how to use Chrome, I can see how someone not computer savvy may not know to press enter and so they wouldn't know how to search on chrome. it also doesn't warn when you close out of all tabs at once. I work at a library so these are some complaints I've heard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you are a Pc user this is the browser for you, without a doubt. it is easy for anyone of any age to use, it is quicker than any other browser, and it has a nice look to it too. :) if you are doubtful just look up a quick tutorial or go to the help menu, but you will quickly get the hang of it either way

we use it as a fast browsing option at our library. it is a great option over internet explorer/edge. and offers a more user friendly interface and is just much quicker in general

Chrome review by Suzen M.
Suzen M.

"Links with all Google Features"

What do you like best?

I can log in through my google account and be able to access alot of my documents, photos, calendar, emails and contacts. I was a diehard Firefox user and switched to chrome

What do you dislike?

It tends to crash alot, pages run out of memory. It doesn't always save passwords when requested. Bookmark feature could be labeled better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I switched on a personal level to chrome as well. Its just a really good browser

It's a lot faster on this platform, compared to Internet Explorer and Firefox. We are able to quickly look up requests from customers.

Chrome review by Graham B.
Graham B.

"Best browser by far"

What do you like best?

Having used IE and Firefox I was a late adopter of Chrome.

Clear and simple settings.

Simple synchronisation of favourites across all devices.

Extensions that work integrating commonly used apps.

What do you dislike?

One of the things that initially put me off was the handling of favourites/bookmarks as I preferred the way IE could display them as a bar down the side of the screen. However, after a while this seems less important.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it.

Chrome synchronisation allow me to work seamlessly on Windows or my Android devices without the need for any expensive servers.

Chrome review by Katie K.
Katie K.

"Love hate relationship with Google Chrome"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use and I love that you can sync it with other devices so you always have your bookmarks and contacts. It is very easy to sync to your google account and get all the information you need very quickly. I like that it is free, it has a very clean, simple design and almost everyone uses it. The ability to disable plugins for certain pages is a must have for me. The ability to restore your previous session and open all the tabs is also a great option.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that no matter what version I'm using or how many times its updated it eventually starts having a problem with Flash Player. It will also hang up and stop responding if I try to navigate to another page while a flash player video is playing. It would also be nice if they would confirm that you want to close all tabs when you have 2 or more tabs open.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great browser that is very easy to use. It is better to search for answers to any issues you have with Chrome because actually contacting a support person is almost impossible.

It is my go to web browser and it is easy to sign in to my adworks and analytics accounts. It also has all my bookmarks and contacts and they are very easy to access.

Chrome review by Elaine W.
Elaine W.

"Google Chrome - i use it just about every day !"

What do you like best?

It is convenient that i can have it as an app right on my mobile device, also that i can do just about anything on it - shop, use the dictionary, look up anything you need to know right then and there.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how it can at times just crash on you, and you may lose what was " in your shopping cart" etc. It at times just seems to not be consistent in having everything run smoothly all the time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will love how easily you can access any information needed, whether it be work related or for your own personal use.

I can look up customer's addresses to make sure they are a legit location, or if i may have misspelled their street name or city name etc.

Chrome review by Isabel N.
Isabel N.

"EXCELLENT NAVIGATIONS"

What do you like best?

I like to feel secure, navigate fast, and in case of crash or close by mistake, i can easily recover my open tabs.

Good layout and good integration with cool add-ons. I love the way I can so easily bookmark and use keyboard shortcuts to get where I want.

What do you dislike?

I think the only improvement I could suggest, would be to elevate the level of conscious required to install add-ons. In a way to prevent the user to get full of things he doesn't need. Only to assure the user installs only what he really wants and uses a lot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Totally worth the experience.

Can't find any problems to solve... But always trying to improve the user experience, as a user that I am :)

Chrome review by Marcia G.
Marcia G.

"Stable and reliable modern web browser"

What do you like best?

I have been using Google Chrome for more than three years now since It was introduced to me. Its very stable compared to other browsers I had used earlier and its also constantly updated that make it to always keep getting more awesome.

Its easy to install and use chrome. Its also easy to integrate chrome with plugins to make the browser even more powerful.

What do you dislike?

I cannot find anything I dislike about Google Chrome. Its my favorite web browser.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Chrome is the best web browser available today. Its has amazing features am certain you will like.

Google Chrome helps me shop online, read emails, read blogs and magazines, access employee portal among many other things.

Chrome review by Kayla L.
Kayla L.

"Google Chrome"

What do you like best?

Google Chrome is the easiest web browser out there. It's super user friendly and it's not confusing to configure settings. I love the ability to log in, and as long as I log in somewhere else/anywhere else, everything that I have saved is remembered. No longer do I have to try to remember my passwords, websites, etc.

What do you dislike?

There honestly isn't a single thing that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you get frustrated with your current web browser, then you need to make the switch. You'll experience quicker speeds and less crashes.

Google Chrome integrates with everything that we do. When they make updates, it's easy for us to keep our software up to date with the browser, unlike how it is with Internet Explorer or Firefox. Google Chrome is easier to navigate for us and for our customers. It's beautiful and customizable designs make it easier to remember where thing are located as well (Settings).

Chrome review by User

"Solid browser with lots of extensions"

What do you like best?

This browser is one of the most reliable and loads most websites I visit pretty quickly - even websites that have video or other assets that might take time to load. I don't experience that much crashing. I like that there are a bunch of extensions you can add to build on the functionality of the browser. Chrome is generally very secure and can warn you if you are about to enter a suspicious website. I'm glad that it's free and will probably continue to use it as long as it's free.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when I load a page and refresh, the older version of the page still shows up in Chrome, even when I know for sure the page has been updated. I'll also check other browsers or other computers to verify that the page has in face been updated. This problem doesn't happen all the time, but it does pop up more than I'd like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a fantastic browser that everyone should download and have ready to go. I find that not all browsing experiences are going to be the exact same in across web browsers, so it's good that have Chrome, which is one the most widely used now, so you can at least have it as an option for browsing.

I can browse websites doing research, social media, banking and whatever else online with confidence knowing that Chrome will load pages properly and will do a good job of keeping things secure. I'm able to to add extensions that can help with specialized needs and sometimes not have to buy extra software.

Chrome review by Lauren T. M.
Lauren T. M.

"Not my preferred browser, but sometimes it's the only one that works"

What do you like best?

Google Chrome is the only browser that allows me to go over my benefits for open enrollment. Firefox, Opera and Internet Explorer have trouble with the certain HR Intouch site we use.

I also like the click to call plugin for Chrome. Other browsers do not have one as good.

What do you dislike?

I dislike its lack of support. We use Blackboard Collaborate at work and cannot log in to web meetings in BBC using Chrome. I definitely have seen Chrome have issues with sites that Firefox can handle well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is free so you really can't go wrong in trying it. Just note that Chrome is not going to be compatible with many websites. You may have trouble attending a Blackboard Collaborate meeting using the chrome browser. However, it does have a lot of cool plugins.

We are solving the issue of not being able to log into open enrollment by using Chrome, which is great. Other than that though, I use Firefox for everything.

Chrome review by Bonnie C.
Bonnie C.

"Chrome is compatible"

What do you like best?

I like that Chrome seems to be the most compatible with other internet programs. It also is easy to use and has excellent memory for filling out forms and storing passwords. I recommend this browser to all my students.

What do you dislike?

I have not run into anything that I dislike about Chrome. I do prefer the 'Favorites' feature that Explorer has to the "Bookmarks" feature Chrome has.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this browser to all my students, as it seems to be the most compatible with our online learning management systems.

I currently use Chrome to access learning management systems and view instructional videos.

Chrome review by Jimmy J.
Jimmy J.

"Chrome Is My Best Browser"

What do you like best?

I love chrome browser because it is faster and easy to use. it protect me from malicious website when ever i surf with it... one of the sweetest thing i like about chrome is that, you can have more than one chrome browser on one computer, and the web store contain lots of adons that are very useful...

What do you dislike?

it become too slow one i open up to 8 tab at the same time....

surfing the net, using it to write my Test and assignment at www.nouedu.net/ , i also use it to download music software etc.... i love chrome

Chrome review by User in Printing
User in Printing

"Chrome - When You Can't Use Firefox"

What do you like best?

Sometimes there are websites that for some inexplicable reason have been designed to only work on chrome. That seems shortsighted, but since I can't contact every single webmaster and demand they correct it , hopping on chrome solves that problem. It's also useful to have a second browser if you have two sets of things you'd like to browse at the same time, but don't want having multiple instances of firefox confusing you. Or if you want to have separate sets of browsing history. Basically, I like to have a back-up browser.

What do you dislike?

I hate the way chrome deals with downloading files. Maybe there's a way to change it, but the default is for each file you download to pile up at the bottom of the screen and if you want to find the file and move it somewhere else you have to click the file sitting there and manually move it. There's no "save as" option that pops up like in firefox and if there's a way to produce one, I haven't figured it out. As always, the biggest problem with any google product is that there's no one to contact to solve the problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If it works for you, great. If not, there's really no reason not to use your preferred browser.

Well, it's your basic web browser. The main benefit is that you can browse the web. I guess one problem that it solves for our business is the ease of sharing documents and sheets and what-not. Although you can really do that through gmail on any browser, so I suppose that's not a big get.

Learning about Chrome?

* We monitor all Chrome reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.