Chrome

Google Chrome: The fast, free browser that's built for the modern web

Work for Chrome?

Learning about Chrome?

Chrome Reviews

Showing 366 Chrome reviews
Chrome review by Leidy E.
Leidy E.

"Excellent web browser under google creation therefore main search engine"

What do you like best?

Google chrome is for me the best browser among all browsers currently available. It is safe, fast and most importantly free.

It allows you to customize the browser, you can add extensions, due to the design so friendly allows you to sort your favorites at your convenience, it is an excellent search engine and I repeat extremely fast.

It does not present any type of problem to synchronize with any wep site, it is compatible with all operating systems regardless of the IOS regardless of the same version with Windows regardless of its version. It is synchronized with all my computers and even my mobile phone is that everything that I add or change is synchronized and updated auntomatically in my account. I have my main email account there since it is created by google too.

It is updated automatically and without any problem. This is my MAIN browser if I discuss any.

What do you dislike?

I can only say that this browser has a high consumption on RAM and the CPU is somewhat overwhelming I think it opens many processes that sometimes the browser must be closed. of rest I do not have any kind of problems I find it excellent, the best and 100% recommended

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it 100% since it is fast, secure, free and compatible with any operating system.

The main benefit is that with this browser I can unify all my main applications, communication such as my gmail account, google drive, hangouts etc and automatically sicroniza with each of your computers and mobile phones regardless of the operating system which is extremely important especially for the work because you know that you will always have the updated information and the updated history as well.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Chrome
Chrome review by Victor F.
Victor F.

"Good free browser made by Google!"

What do you like best?

It is a free web browser very fast, simple and intuitive to make a customized configuration and adapted to our needs as a user.

The synchronization in the cloud gives us the possibility of having access to our Bookmarks (commonly called Favorites) from any device (PC, tablet or smart phone), allowing us to always have quick access to pages of our interest.

Something wonderful about this explorer are the "Extensions", are features added to the explorer that take the customization to another level. There are paid and free extensions.

The explorer contains a module for developers where you can execute deep changes on the code as such, an alternative solution for web development experts.

Last but not least, it is the ability of the browser to offer a multiplatform environment for different Google tools such as gmail, google drive, maps, among others.

What do you dislike?

The biggest drawback I have observed in this web browser is in the consumption of resources, specifically in RAM. The consumption is very high compared to others, in low-performance devices are exposed to a drastic reduction of RAM available for other tasks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended to maintain a fast navigation without problems. Synchronization of bookmarks on any device with this web browser. Highly recommended.

The easiest benefit is fast navigation and no hassle. The greatest benefits are obtained from the multiplatform environment for the different Google tools, since it gives you quick access to each tool according to the needs we need to cover, without the need for extra applications.

What Browser solution do you use?

Chrome review by Richard G.
Richard G.

"Navigate with google chrome"

What do you like best?

This browser I like a lot for its speed when looking for any information, plus one of the things that I like is that in a single navigation I can open several bars and search in each bar something different if I want, chrome is a great application that adapts to many operating systems.

What do you dislike?

I really do not dislike anything about this browser is my favorite and I use it daily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that you use google chrome for any information you want to find, I assure you that there you can get anything and a great speed.

there are many electronic pages that do not open in any other browser and google chrome gives me access to those pages that are difficult to open in another. Its speed and efficiency helps me in my daily tasks.

Chrome review by Ceta M.
Ceta M.

"Easily switch between multiple online profiles"

What do you like best?

I have fallen even more in love with Google Chrome than I already was. I manage a number of personal businesses and as a result I have 4 different Gmail accounts. Google Chrome allows me to switch between profiles using different browser windows which are logged into my different accounts and each account keeps track of its own cookies. So, for example, I can switch between my personal profile and one of my business profiles and open up the Facebook account associated with each without having to log out and back in again. Same with any other business or personal website. This is incredibly valuable to me as our multiple businesses all use different accounts on the same social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc) and it is a pain to keep logging out and in again to check them all. With Chrome I simply keep 4 browser windows open, each logged into a different account, and can switch back and forth with ease, allowing me to accomplish more tasks at a time. I also LOVE that it saves all my information right in my account, so I can pick up where I left off even if I switch devices throughout the day (I frequently go from desktop to laptop to Chromebook to phone). Chrome is indispensable to my workflow!

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I dislike about Chrome. It is miles better than any other browser I have used, for my particular work style.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have multiple businesses, or even if you just want to keep your business information separate from your private information, create separate Google accounts and switch between them as you work. You can keep all your information isolated to its own account but go back and forth between them easily.

I am able to go back to whatever work I was doing even if I switch devices. I can switch back and forth between profiles quickly without having to log out and log back in again, exponentially streamlining my workflow. Even my bookmarks, extensions and cookies are saved in each profile so I can easily pick up where I left off if something happens and I need to move to another device.

Chrome review by Juan Camilo R.
Juan Camilo R.

"An unreasonable resource hog that still manages to be the best we browser available at the moment."

What do you like best?

Google chrome is a neccesary evil, an essential piece of software for every PC.

Fully featured, fully customizable, fast, compatible with dozens of addons, extensions, themes, fully integrated into the google ecosystem and instantly syncing all of your bookmarks, theme, addon, browse history (if so you desired) as soon as you login with your account.

Highly compatible with mostly every website online and most of the streaming/flash/animation/object/popup features.

Most recent websites are optimized for Google Chrome due to its vast availability.

easy to update, easy and intuitive to use, deep to customize, available on smartphones, tablets & computers, and seamless to go between all those.

What do you dislike?

One of the biggest resource hogs in essential/popular software packages. The amount of processes, ram, and cpu it consumes for basic and mundane web browsing tasks is unreasonable.

The deeply customizable approach has allowed for security vulnerabilities in the past. integration with flash is not as intuitive as it should.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please consider the excessive resource use, consider other products for older hardware.

Google Chrome has been my go to web browser for over a decade, and after learning to accept its downsides, it doesn't seem like I will be using anything else .

Chrome review by Mike S.
Mike S.

"Reliable Internet Browser for All Purposes"

What do you like best?

There are many different internet browsers that I like specific aspects of but none like Chrome - Chrome is the only browser that I have used that incorporates all of the things that I look for in a web browser. My favorite thing about Chrome is the fact that it is compatible with all operating systems that I frequently use at work - iOS and Windows. Many other internet browsers are only fully compatible with one operating system or the other - which makes it difficult when you use multiple devices with different systems. The feature that I also like a lot is the fact that you can sign in to Chrome with any Google account and all of your settings, preferences, credentials and browsing history is remembered. This is very important for me since I use multiple different computers and devices for work. The fact that I can access my credentials and frequented websites from one device to the next is so important and saves me a lot of time.

What do you dislike?

There is not much that I dislike about Chrome. The only thing that I have found to dislike about Chrome or even more accurately - the only thing that I think could be improved about Chrome is its pop-up blocker. It has been my experience with Chrome that I tend to get more unsolicited pop-ups being allowed than I do when browsing the internet with other web browsers. Enhancing the Chrome pop-up block to the point where no unsolicited pop-ups are allowed would be a major improvement in my opinion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Chrome for any person or business. Since Chrome is compatible with both iOS and Windows operating systems, it doesn't matter what type of device you are using to browse the web, Chrome will be accessible. Also, being able to sign in to Chrome with your Google account and have access to all of your information is something that can't be undervalued. On top of all of that, Chrome is super fast with little to no crashing and it plays flash videos better than any internet browser I have ever used.

Chrome has been great for my company for a few reasons - First of all, because you can sign in to Chrome with a Google account and have access to all of your information such as log-in credentials for websites, browsing history and preferences. This has been important for us since we travel a lot and are always using different machines and devices to work. Another feature that has been beneficial for us about Chrome is the fact that it is fast and plays flash videos with ease. Being able to play flash videos is something that so many internet browsers lack. Before Chrome, we would have to use one browser to search the web and another to play flash videos. Since Chrome does both so quickly, it has been such a great program.

Chrome review by Connor B.
Connor B.

"My Favorite Internet Browser"

What do you like best?

Chrome is my preferred Internet browser. I would have to say the feature that I like the best about Chrome is that it works great no matter what operating system I am using. Unlike many other Internet browsers, I am able to use Chrome on any system whether it is Android, Windows or iOS. This is a great and convenient feature because you can log into Chrome with your Google email address and it will remember all of your settings and customizations. Signing into your account with Chrome is also great because it remembers all your usernames and passwords and favorite websites. This feature is convenient and very time-saving since I have access to my preferences across all my devices.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I can say that I dislike about Chrome is the way that it plays flash and videos. I have found an experienced several ads that occur when trying to play a video. If I get past the ads, I often experience issues getting the video to actually play in Chrome. If a video does load in Chrome, it usually will freeze a few times and I will manually have to force Chrome to close and reopen it then navigate back to the video in order to get it to play. All in all, it's flash and video playing capabilities could be improved upon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend chrome highly. The reason I recommend it is because it's fast and user-friendly but most importantly because it is accessible and compatible with all operating systems. This means that you can use Chrome no matter what device you use. It is convenient especially for those people who want Access to their Internet preferences across devices. I also recommend it because it has a really good pop up blocker. While using other Internet browsers, I have been bombarded with pop-up windows of which I never experience when using Chrome.

Chrome has proven beneficial because we travel every week for work and rarely work in the same place multiple times. This means we are constantly using different computers and devices to access the Internet. For this reason, we need an Internet browser that will save your settings and preferences, login credentials and frequented websites. It is a huge convenience to be able to have access to our preferences across platforms and operating systems. Chrome has made this possible and it is easy to use and navigate. It is the fastest Internet browser that I have ever used and offers an enhanced pop-up blocker - something that is essential for the work that we do.

Chrome review by Chase C.
Chase C.

"Top Browser Choice"

What do you like best?

The thing that I like the most about Chrome is the fact that I can use my Google account to sign in to Chrome. Once signed in, my browsing history, settings and passwords/login credentials are saved. This means that no matter what device that I am using Chrome from - as long as I am signed in - I am able to access everything. My passwords and credentials, my browsing history and favorites follow me where ever I go. This is a really good feature that is extremely convenient in which to have access. Another thing that I like about Chrome is that it is compatible with any operating system. This means that no matter what device that I am using, I can use Chrome. I prefer consistency so for me, this is an important feature.

What do you dislike?

There are not many features that I have found to dislike about Chrome. The only issue that I have really experienced with Chrome is that - depending on the website that you are visiting - it tends to lag and or crash on a pretty consistent basis. This happens especially often when using flash or playing videos - something that I tend to do on a pretty regular basis. However, I have found that Chrome crashes less often on certain website than other browsers crash on these same websites. This is a main reason that Chrome is my first choice for an internet browser.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend a Chrome to anyone looking for a secure and reliable Internet browser that works with any operating system. It is especially handy if having access to your favorite websites, browsing history and login credentials to websites is important to you. Since all you have to do is sign in with your existing Google account and chrome remembers all of this information, it is an especially convenient Internet browser. I recommend it for all browsing needs on all devices.

Chrome has an exceptionally good security system that allows you to monitor your activity while using Chrome. It also has a really sweet pop-up blocker. Many of the internet sites that I need to visit for work come with a ton of pop-ups. I have found that Chrome has the best pop-up blocker that I have found in any internet browser that I have used. This is incredibly important for me because - especially when browsing the internet on my work computer - I can't take the chance of having potentially harmful pop-ups appear on my device.

Chrome review by victoria g.
victoria g.

" chrome the world in your hands"

What do you like best?

I like this browser because it gives me the opportunity to save many pages as favorites, I like to read a lot of everything and I am always aware of the news at any time, I am a doctor and because of my profession I must keep updating myself in the day to day for new methodologies of medicine, also when I'm in the hospital I'm waiting for medical emergencies, so sometimes I can not finish those readings at the moment that's why google chrome gives me the opportunity to save my search and then continue on the page I leave, I always appreciate having Google Chrome because I always forget my passwords and on my cell phone, Google always gives me the option to remember the keys and that is why I can solve issues like in bank pages very easily.

What do you dislike?

the truth is that I have nothing bad to say about chrome, it is a very complete browser I love it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that you use chrome because it is an excellent browser, fast, reliable, friendly, easy to use, get the most out of this tool.

When I find myself in pharmacies or other stores looking for material for consultations, and in these places there are problems with their points of sale, I can make bank transfers through this browser, making my purchases more enjoyable and faster.

Chrome review by Samuel L.
Samuel L.

"Favorite Choice for Internet Browser"

What do you like best?

Chrome is my go to choice for an internet browser - no matter what operating system I am using. All of my devices and computer have Chrome on them. I like best about Chrome that it is in fact compatible with all operating systems (ex. Windows, Macintosh). Not only is it compatible with all of the operating systems that I use but it works great with all operating systems. I found that unlike other internet browsers, Chrome is compatible with all websites. Many of the websites I need to visit regularly for work aren't fully accessible from other internet browsers but I'm always able to access them using Chrome. It is the most reliable browser I have found.

What do you dislike?

It is difficult to find things that I dislike about Chrome since it is my favorite internet browser. The only complaint that I have is its tendency to crash. I have found that it does crash often and out of nowhere. While the latest upgrades have seemed to improve this crashing, it still happens at times and when it does, it is a pretty big inconvenience depending on what I'm doing at the time.

Chrome saves time and money because of its fast capability to load web pages and download items from the internet. Chrome also saves time because it allows you to sign in using a Google account and have access to your history/frequently visited webpages from any computer or device using Chrome while you're signed in.

Chrome review by Shouhei M.
Shouhei M.

"Most Stable and easy to use Browser"

What do you like best?

The interface is easy to use and minimal, almost all websites work that is not browser specific. Its clean and works well with no issues.

What do you dislike?

Browser is not compatible with Internet Explorer Only sites.

This is not as customizable or enterprise friendly as firefox.

Limited to what only Google allows within their interface.

Focused on consumer usage over enterprise.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a stable browser to have on all workstations that need flash player to use web-portals that require them.

They are pre-configured to work without any modification on most standard web-sites

Chrome is utilized as a secondary browser to test access with websites that we have issues with on IE or Firefox. Chrome also has flash built in so it allows us to not have to install flash player.

Chrome review by Luke R.
Luke R.

"The Cloud Has Saved My Life More Than Once"

What do you like best?

User profile and storage is all in the cloud. My bookmarks, documents, templates, and everything I need can be called up on any computer. Last time I had to reformat my computer, I had everything I needed to get back to work within a few minutes. Just downloaded Chrome, signed in, and everything was back to normal. Could not recommend more.

What do you dislike?

Wish I could integrate calendar with Microsoft calendars used at clients. Also, their suite of Office products is pretty slimmed down. Usually has everything I need, but few more options would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Browsing experience is faster, extensions are fantastic (discover new ones every week), and all your business is in the cloud.

Can do business at multiple clients and on multiple computers without any delay. Integrates it all into one place that I can access whether I have the right computer with me or not.

Chrome review by Amanda B.
Amanda B.

"Decent speed, but it's a memory hog"

What do you like best?

I like that it updates behind the scenes and doesn't give me annoying popups to update the browser. It keeps is safe and I don't have to worry about security. I like that I download extensions to make it better and do custom things that I need. I've downloaded the ad blocker and one that make the sound better (to adjust the eq). I can turn them off when I don't need them or even delete them. I also like that the history tab allows me to find the last few tabs I had open.

What do you dislike?

This sucker is a memory hog. I have an old computer at work and it crashes it at least once a week. I'm always streaming pandora or a podcast in the background and it sucks up a ton of memory to do this. It completely crashes the computer so much that it freezes and I have to restart the computer from the power button. I have no recourse for saving it or any warning.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a good product that doesn't cost you anything to use, because it's from Google. But know that Google does whatever Google wants. They push updates whenever they want. They can give and take away features. As a memory hog, it can take down older computers. Make sure to instruct users not to keep a bunch of tabs open if they have old computers.

I need a browser that's nimble, safe, and allows me to do research. I need work in two languages, and I'm rusty in the second. I use it all the time for looking up words and doing research for verifying content. And it's a browser. Who doesn't need the Internet?

Chrome review by Rashad F.
Rashad F.

"Best internet browser in the market "

What do you like best?

For me the best side of Chrome is speed and functionality. It starts very quickly and works very smooth.And what I like most is the extension gallery of Chrome. Most used extensions in the market are compatible with Chrome and Chrome automatically integrates with the extensions of new installed app. Chrome extensions gives me more functionality, freedom in browsing and of course high security. Chrome works very smooth on low memory computers and does not use much resources of the computer. You can open user account in Chrome and sync it with other devices you own. It Doesn't matter where ever you are all your saved settings, passwords, and bookmarks will appear on other devices too. Chrome is also leader across mobile platforms too.It is most used browser on android devices.

What do you dislike?

In mobile version of Chrome when I select view desktop version of the website sometimes it keeps showing mobile version. Not always this issue happening, but sometimes whenever I need desktop version this issue happens and annoys me. Hope developer will fix it soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Chrome is the best choice with the easy user interface for browsing in the internet. It easily integrates with most apps and gives you maximum comfort.

At work while doing my daily job I often use Chrome. I check my mail, make searches in the internet, reading articles, and reading news and websites about economy in order to learn what is happening in the world.

Chrome review by Becky K.
Becky K.

"Best browser around"

What do you like best?

Chrome does exactly what I need, and is free. There are many plugins and extensions that you can add on to improve your user experience

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything yet that I dislike. Its a free browser. I have not really run into any bugs yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lots of great extensions to improve your experience.

I use Chrome for just about everything I do in a work day. I have my email open in the browser at all times, I use it for research and to find photos for design projects. And If I dont know how to implement something, I can always just google it. Chrome is meeting that need excellently.

Chrome review by Sarah M.
Sarah M.

"Fast and Secure Internet Browser"

What do you like best?

I happen to like Google Chrome a lot and while my company gives us several options for Internet browsers, my coworkers and I choose Google Chrome above the rest and recommend Google Chrome to other employees in our company. This is because Google Chrome is compatible with all operating systems and is the fastest Internet browser that I have ever used, two of my favorite things about Google Chrome. Whenever we are attempting to do a mandated training that doesn't work on other Internet browsers because it freezes and crashes or just doesn't play, we always use and recommend Google Chrome because it always works, plays the flash videos and allows us to complete trainings. I also like that you can sign into your Google account with Google Chrome so all your history and settings are saved.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of much I dislike about Google Chrome. The only thing I think could be better about Google Chrome is its pop up blocker. I have found that, especially when playing videos on the Internet, that I experience more pop ups than usual when using Google Chrome – even though my pop-up blocker is turned on. This is not good, especially when at work using my work computer as pop-ups can often be dangerous and lead to viruses. For this reason, some people tend to use other Internet browsers when playing videos to avoid numerous pop ups that are not wanted and can be dangerous. Enhancing the pop-up blocker would make Google Chrome the perfect Internet browser, in my opinion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely recommend Chrome because it is fast, easy to use and compatible with all operating systems. I also recommend because you can sign in with any Google account and have access to your saved passwords and login credentials, bookmarked and frequented websites. It is my go to choice for an internet browser and I highly recommend.

Chrome has allowed us to save time because - no matter what device or computer we happen to be using for work, we can use Chrome - signed in with our Google account - to have access to login credentials, bookmarks and favorite websites. This is important because we visit so many websites that all have different passwords and usernames that must be updated every three months. This makes it almost impossible to remember every credential needed to access our everyday websites. Being able to sign in to Chrome and have it automatically pull up our saved passwords and credentials has proven super important and a great benefit.

Chrome review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"VIPKID Teacher using Chrome"

What do you like best?

I like Chrome because it is the fastest and most reliable browser for me and my job. I am a VIPKID Teacher and being an online teacher requires a reliable source for browsing. If I receive IT issues during class, this negatively impacts my job because I am rated negatively because of it. Since using Chrome, I have had no IT issues while teaching.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about Chrome. I have not encountered any issues thus far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a reliable browser to do your job, or even just search the internet, look no more! Chrome is fast, easy to use, and helps me do my job every day!

The download speed of files, use of task bar ease, and maneuverability are all things that help me do my job. Since I spend 4+ hours a day at my desk working in my classroom, this is important to me.

Chrome review by Daniel C.
Daniel C.

"Excellent navigation without slowness"

What do you like best?

The best of chrome, is the fast to charge, actualize and localize a web page, we can navigate with confidence, without worry about a threat. We can personalize the software to apply our preferences, and add extentions that we like, and help us to make the things more fast and efficient.

What do you dislike?

The appearance of the software is not very good, and sometimes the initialize is very slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Chrome is the best navigator that you could use, because have a lot of tools to make your internet travel more easy and efficient; without a threats and with complemented extensions.

while i am at work, the knowledge od any subject is very important; Chrome is the perfect tool to find the meaning of any subject or concept, or to investigate about everything for work or for fun. Chrome provide us the faster way to find anything online and seize the time. Also, have Gmail that provides an email to us that is effective, fast, and very good service and storage.

Chrome review by Aaron B.
Aaron B.

"Favorite Browser Ever"

What do you like best?

Google Chrome is by far the best internet browser out there. The best feature about Chrome is how fast it is. Chrome loads up insanely fast and is always quickly responsive in loading web pages. Chrome's interface is simple, clean, yet as a lot of power under the surface. One great feature of Chrome is being able to use my Google account to sign into Chrome, which saves settings and passwords. This feature is especially handy when using the browser between computer and phone. Another feature that I love is the ability to download add-ons directly into Chrome. There are many great add-ons that enhance Chrome and my overall internet browsing experience.

What do you dislike?

There is not much that I dislike with Google Chrome. My major complaint with it is the high CPU usage of Chrome. Having multiple tabs open in Chrome can really lag the operating system. In addition, I find Chrome to crash a little too often. Upon reopening Chrome, however, the tabs can be restored.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend using Google Chrome as a default internet browser. Chrome is fast, user-friendly, and secure. I have used all the other internet browsers out there and this one is by far superior. The only issue is that high CPU usage. However, if you are using a fast computer, this does not seem to lag the operating system unless many web tabs are open (15+). Chrome has excellent features such as connecting with your Google account, browsing monitoring, ad-blocking, and secure browsing.

Google Chrome has an excellent security system that allows activity to be monitored while it is being used. Chrome also comes with great ad-blockers which definitely improve the quality and safety of internet browser.

Chrome review by Michael B.
Michael B.

"Chrome is without a doubt the best web browser!"

What do you like best?

Chrome is the BEST web browser out there. Extremely user friendly on desktop and mobile. Love the ability for the chrome extensions! Probably the best thing about chrome. I have added on an ad-blocker, grammarly, as well as honey. It is by far the best web browser on the market. I also like how you can easily save tabs and create book marks that can be used on mobile and desktop. Also a big fan of the pockett add on that allows you to aggregate a bunch of tabs into one page so you can late go through it.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that i dislike about chrome. I have used firefox, explorer and other web browsers and none come close to chrome. The browser might occasionally crash but when you restart the browser you can restore all of the tabs you may have lost. I have had some issues recently with video streaming on chrome as well as gaming but that could just be because of the hardware I have on my computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is hands down the best web browser out there. Extremely easy to use and you can layer on extensions that enhance your web browsing experience!

best internet browser! as mentioned above the chrome extensions are awesome!

Chrome review by User

"Chrome Makes Using the Web a Breeze"

What do you like best?

I have used Chrome for work and for play and it makes both easy.

+It's quick (in most cases)

+Apps and Bookmarks easily customizable and accessible.

+Can toggle between multiple accounts.

+Easily connects to other programs like Maps, Drive, and Gmail

What do you dislike?

-Mobile app not always fast enough and occasional difficulty with certain web pages

-Mobile also somewhat more difficult to switch to other Google apps because they open separately.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Chrome is by far my preferred web browser. It hits all of the marks for what I need in terms of customizations, versatility, and ease of use. It sometimes can take a little exploration and trial and error to get it set up how you would like it, but it's easy to get there. Sorting and viewing multiple tabs is pretty straight forward and if you ever close one by mistake it can easily be reopened with the History feature.

Chrome seems easier to use and more versatile than many other web browsers. It makes it easy to toggle to other Google Apps like Drive and Maps. Because I can be logged in to multiple accounts I can easily switch between personal and professional tasks. I also find Chrome to be clean looking and easy to customize to my needs.

Chrome review by Trina B.
Trina B.

"Mixed feelings about Chrome"

What do you like best?

Chrome is fast and easy. There are so many add-ons and special features that I haven't even had a chance to discover them all. I like that Chrome asks me and informs me about other options I can try that I didn't know about before.

What do you dislike?

When Chrome first came out, it seemed to mess up my computer and I really didn't like it. They seem to have worked out the kinks and now it works fine for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Because it receives Google love, it offers a lot of add-ons and speed. Give it a try!

I work out of my home, so I use Chrome for both business and personal applications. Because it has Google's power behind it, it's fast, accurate, and thorough.

Chrome review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"99.5% of my Internet Needs Come through Chrome "

What do you like best?

Chrome is the fastest, most frequently updated browser on the web in my opinion. It's a Google product, which means it's cutting edge. And I can count on it to navigate the web fast.

What do you dislike?

Chrome tends to have it's moments where it crashes, especially with Flash websites. If a website isn't always updated, then you'll have a hard time getting everything to load. Charles Schwab is an example. I'm not sure if their site's not up to date, or what, but I have to use Safari to load that website.

Chrome allows me fast, easy web navigation for a multitude of uses, from surfing random websites to checking Gmail and syncing with my Google profile.

Chrome review by Christin W.
Christin W.

"Still not sure about this one"

What do you like best?

Google Chrome does work. It is exactly what it is supposed to be: a fully functioning web browser. You type in your query and you get results. I can't say I'm overly impressed by Chrome, while it looks nifty and has some nifty graphics, I'm not looking for cartoons. I'm looking for a browser that finds me the information I need with as many options as possible.

What do you dislike?

Google Chrome does not work the same way as my usual web browser. (I prefer Firefox.) Chrome is not set up the way I am used to, and I am unhappy with the search results I get through it. I can't ask it the same types of questions I can ask my usual browser or word my questions the same way, either. I also don't like how it seems to show me the same set of information over and over again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Honestly I prefer Firefox and our Tech Support guy told me to stick with Firefox if that was the one I preferred. He said as long as I was not using Internet Explorer we would be fine, but that he also preferred Firefox. Chrome is fine, and my Supervisor prefers it, but really I guess it's just a matter of preference.

Google Chrome is a great fall-back browser. If your 'usual' or 'other' browser is having difficulty or running something else, it is fairly easy to open Chrome in a new window and go to town.

Chrome review by Mike F.
Mike F.

"Chrome - Fast and Scure?"

What do you like best?

One it is fast. Hands down the fasters on the market when compared to the competition. Apple claim safari will be faster but for now chrome is number one. The other problem is that safari tends to not play nice with all website where chrome does. Chrome just works for really everything. I have not ran into a site that does not work on chrome. Another feature is Incognito mode allowing private browsing which does not leave any trace (cookies, tracking, history, etc.) on your computer.

What do you dislike?

Chrome is very weak on privacy. Can you blame them for this, no. And I know what everyone is saying, who care. If you are not doing anything wrong who care who is watching. Well I do. I would like to search the web and not have to worry about who may be watching. Google built a great bowser, I just don't feel 100% using it. Chrome is also a memory hog, which can be a problem if you do a lot of multitasking.

The reason I started using Google Chrome was for the development tools. Safari's are lacking, Opera is not supported enough and well I am a Mac user so no IE (thank God). The tools are easy to use and provide a lot of freedom and help for web development. The console is easy to find and the ability to preview in mobile it a blessing.

Chrome review by Emily R.
Emily R.

"Best Web Browser!"

What do you like best?

Chrome is my go-to browser on all of my devices. Regardless of my web browsing need, Chrome always delivers. Easy to navigate and set up preferences. Clearly labeled tabs and bookmarks. I think the loading time for the browser is quick and I love that my 'home' tabs open automatically so I don't have to manually open them. There is a wide array of browser-compatible extensions that I currently use and, I'm sure, many more that I don't even know about! I also like the bookmarks bar, where I can store all of my commonly visited sites for ease of navigation.

What do you dislike?

I have had no issues to date with Chrome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Most 'universal' browser that I have used. Easy to navigate and intuitive.

Chrome has been able to open some web links sent through emails that other browsers struggle to.

Chrome review by Nathan W.
Nathan W.

"Websites run best in Chrome, but your computer will feel it"

What do you like best?

As a web developer, I love Chrome. It is the one broswer you really don't have to worry about. They are always up to date on the latest and greatest standards.

What do you dislike?

While Chrome usually runs fast, it really bogs down your system. They also seem content with being on top, and haven't really innovated much over the last few years. I find myself using Edge on Windows 10 just as much as I use Chrome.

When possible (internal tools), I try to encourage people to use chrome because it works best. One of our automated tests has to run in Chrome because it has enough horsepower to run what we need.

Chrome review by Heather H.
Heather H.

"No More Lag!!"

What do you like best?

It quickly loads pages. When you search for something it quickly pops up results. It shows you the status of your downloads and you can even see what you have downloaded in the past.

What do you dislike?

I still do not know if there is a way to block certain material. Sometimes when you search something from the OK Google feature, it doesn't understand you. Due to the inability of understanding what you are asking for, it will pop up things that should not be seen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Download it.

I am saving time and energy because I no longer have to wait for pages to load. I can see what documents I have downloaded in the past.

Chrome review by Richard B.
Richard B.

"Extremely stable and comprehensive browser."

What do you like best?

The browser is stable, with only 1 or 2 crashes happening in the past 4 years. Because Chrome is Google's own browser, it can integrate with the other Google apps (Drive, Photos, Gmail, etc...).

What do you dislike?

No problems with the browser, it works for what I use it for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you use any of Google's services than you owe it to yourself to switch to Chrome because it will enhance whatever project you are working on.

With Chrome, I'm able to use apps like Hubspot to track emails or all of the information that is stored throughout the Chrome account, so I can still use all of my work on any computer.

Chrome review by Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.

"Chrome is the best!"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use, the cute design and layout, and the quick response time provided by Chrome. I think it is pretty easy to get the hang of and it is also easy to find where everything is.

What do you dislike?

Some of my patrons at my job who use the computer have a hard time knowing how to use Chrome, I can see how someone not computer savvy may not know to press enter and so they wouldn't know how to search on chrome. it also doesn't warn when you close out of all tabs at once. I work at a library so these are some complaints I've heard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you are a Pc user this is the browser for you, without a doubt. it is easy for anyone of any age to use, it is quicker than any other browser, and it has a nice look to it too. :) if you are doubtful just look up a quick tutorial or go to the help menu, but you will quickly get the hang of it either way

we use it as a fast browsing option at our library. it is a great option over internet explorer/edge. and offers a more user friendly interface and is just much quicker in general

Chrome review by Suzen M.
Suzen M.

"Links with all Google Features"

What do you like best?

I can log in through my google account and be able to access alot of my documents, photos, calendar, emails and contacts. I was a diehard Firefox user and switched to chrome

What do you dislike?

It tends to crash alot, pages run out of memory. It doesn't always save passwords when requested. Bookmark feature could be labeled better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I switched on a personal level to chrome as well. Its just a really good browser

It's a lot faster on this platform, compared to Internet Explorer and Firefox. We are able to quickly look up requests from customers.

Chrome review by Graham B.
Graham B.

"Best browser by far"

What do you like best?

Having used IE and Firefox I was a late adopter of Chrome.

Clear and simple settings.

Simple synchronisation of favourites across all devices.

Extensions that work integrating commonly used apps.

What do you dislike?

One of the things that initially put me off was the handling of favourites/bookmarks as I preferred the way IE could display them as a bar down the side of the screen. However, after a while this seems less important.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it.

Chrome synchronisation allow me to work seamlessly on Windows or my Android devices without the need for any expensive servers.

Chrome review by Katie K.
Katie K.

"Love hate relationship with Google Chrome"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use and I love that you can sync it with other devices so you always have your bookmarks and contacts. It is very easy to sync to your google account and get all the information you need very quickly. I like that it is free, it has a very clean, simple design and almost everyone uses it. The ability to disable plugins for certain pages is a must have for me. The ability to restore your previous session and open all the tabs is also a great option.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that no matter what version I'm using or how many times its updated it eventually starts having a problem with Flash Player. It will also hang up and stop responding if I try to navigate to another page while a flash player video is playing. It would also be nice if they would confirm that you want to close all tabs when you have 2 or more tabs open.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great browser that is very easy to use. It is better to search for answers to any issues you have with Chrome because actually contacting a support person is almost impossible.

It is my go to web browser and it is easy to sign in to my adworks and analytics accounts. It also has all my bookmarks and contacts and they are very easy to access.

Chrome review by Elaine W.
Elaine W.

"Google Chrome - i use it just about every day !"

What do you like best?

It is convenient that i can have it as an app right on my mobile device, also that i can do just about anything on it - shop, use the dictionary, look up anything you need to know right then and there.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how it can at times just crash on you, and you may lose what was " in your shopping cart" etc. It at times just seems to not be consistent in having everything run smoothly all the time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will love how easily you can access any information needed, whether it be work related or for your own personal use.

I can look up customer's addresses to make sure they are a legit location, or if i may have misspelled their street name or city name etc.

Chrome review by Isabel N.
Isabel N.

"EXCELLENT NAVIGATIONS"

What do you like best?

I like to feel secure, navigate fast, and in case of crash or close by mistake, i can easily recover my open tabs.

Good layout and good integration with cool add-ons. I love the way I can so easily bookmark and use keyboard shortcuts to get where I want.

What do you dislike?

I think the only improvement I could suggest, would be to elevate the level of conscious required to install add-ons. In a way to prevent the user to get full of things he doesn't need. Only to assure the user installs only what he really wants and uses a lot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Totally worth the experience.

Can't find any problems to solve... But always trying to improve the user experience, as a user that I am :)

Chrome review by Marcia G.
Marcia G.

"Stable and reliable modern web browser"

What do you like best?

I have been using Google Chrome for more than three years now since It was introduced to me. Its very stable compared to other browsers I had used earlier and its also constantly updated that make it to always keep getting more awesome.

Its easy to install and use chrome. Its also easy to integrate chrome with plugins to make the browser even more powerful.

What do you dislike?

I cannot find anything I dislike about Google Chrome. Its my favorite web browser.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Chrome is the best web browser available today. Its has amazing features am certain you will like.

Google Chrome helps me shop online, read emails, read blogs and magazines, access employee portal among many other things.

Chrome review by Kayla L.
Kayla L.

"Google Chrome"

What do you like best?

Google Chrome is the easiest web browser out there. It's super user friendly and it's not confusing to configure settings. I love the ability to log in, and as long as I log in somewhere else/anywhere else, everything that I have saved is remembered. No longer do I have to try to remember my passwords, websites, etc.

What do you dislike?

There honestly isn't a single thing that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you get frustrated with your current web browser, then you need to make the switch. You'll experience quicker speeds and less crashes.

Google Chrome integrates with everything that we do. When they make updates, it's easy for us to keep our software up to date with the browser, unlike how it is with Internet Explorer or Firefox. Google Chrome is easier to navigate for us and for our customers. It's beautiful and customizable designs make it easier to remember where thing are located as well (Settings).

Chrome review by User

"Solid browser with lots of extensions"

What do you like best?

This browser is one of the most reliable and loads most websites I visit pretty quickly - even websites that have video or other assets that might take time to load. I don't experience that much crashing. I like that there are a bunch of extensions you can add to build on the functionality of the browser. Chrome is generally very secure and can warn you if you are about to enter a suspicious website. I'm glad that it's free and will probably continue to use it as long as it's free.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when I load a page and refresh, the older version of the page still shows up in Chrome, even when I know for sure the page has been updated. I'll also check other browsers or other computers to verify that the page has in face been updated. This problem doesn't happen all the time, but it does pop up more than I'd like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a fantastic browser that everyone should download and have ready to go. I find that not all browsing experiences are going to be the exact same in across web browsers, so it's good that have Chrome, which is one the most widely used now, so you can at least have it as an option for browsing.

I can browse websites doing research, social media, banking and whatever else online with confidence knowing that Chrome will load pages properly and will do a good job of keeping things secure. I'm able to to add extensions that can help with specialized needs and sometimes not have to buy extra software.

Chrome review by Lauren T. M.
Lauren T. M.

"Not my preferred browser, but sometimes it's the only one that works"

What do you like best?

Google Chrome is the only browser that allows me to go over my benefits for open enrollment. Firefox, Opera and Internet Explorer have trouble with the certain HR Intouch site we use.

I also like the click to call plugin for Chrome. Other browsers do not have one as good.

What do you dislike?

I dislike its lack of support. We use Blackboard Collaborate at work and cannot log in to web meetings in BBC using Chrome. I definitely have seen Chrome have issues with sites that Firefox can handle well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is free so you really can't go wrong in trying it. Just note that Chrome is not going to be compatible with many websites. You may have trouble attending a Blackboard Collaborate meeting using the chrome browser. However, it does have a lot of cool plugins.

We are solving the issue of not being able to log into open enrollment by using Chrome, which is great. Other than that though, I use Firefox for everything.

Chrome review by Bonnie C.
Bonnie C.

"Chrome is compatible"

What do you like best?

I like that Chrome seems to be the most compatible with other internet programs. It also is easy to use and has excellent memory for filling out forms and storing passwords. I recommend this browser to all my students.

What do you dislike?

I have not run into anything that I dislike about Chrome. I do prefer the 'Favorites' feature that Explorer has to the "Bookmarks" feature Chrome has.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this browser to all my students, as it seems to be the most compatible with our online learning management systems.

I currently use Chrome to access learning management systems and view instructional videos.

Chrome review by User in Printing
User in Printing

"Chrome - When You Can't Use Firefox"

What do you like best?

Sometimes there are websites that for some inexplicable reason have been designed to only work on chrome. That seems shortsighted, but since I can't contact every single webmaster and demand they correct it , hopping on chrome solves that problem. It's also useful to have a second browser if you have two sets of things you'd like to browse at the same time, but don't want having multiple instances of firefox confusing you. Or if you want to have separate sets of browsing history. Basically, I like to have a back-up browser.

What do you dislike?

I hate the way chrome deals with downloading files. Maybe there's a way to change it, but the default is for each file you download to pile up at the bottom of the screen and if you want to find the file and move it somewhere else you have to click the file sitting there and manually move it. There's no "save as" option that pops up like in firefox and if there's a way to produce one, I haven't figured it out. As always, the biggest problem with any google product is that there's no one to contact to solve the problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If it works for you, great. If not, there's really no reason not to use your preferred browser.

Well, it's your basic web browser. The main benefit is that you can browse the web. I guess one problem that it solves for our business is the ease of sharing documents and sheets and what-not. Although you can really do that through gmail on any browser, so I suppose that's not a big get.

Chrome review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Lo que más me gusta de Chrome es lo fácil que es de usar y como permite mantener más de una pestaña abierta para trabajar o investigar en mas de una pagina temas de interes o trabajo, es compatible con muchas aplicaciones, se pueden agregar extensiones al navegador utiles en el trabajo o en las actividades diarias

What do you dislike?

lo que menos me gusta de chrome es la predispocision que tiene para capturar toda tu informacion y transmitirla directamente a los ads que muestran en las aplicaciones de google y te bombardean con publicidad cada que pueden

Recommendations to others considering the product

creo que es una buena herramienta a considerar si estas buscando un explorador que sea rapido y eficiente

he obtenido beneficion en cuanto a rapidez ya que no ocupa mucho espacion en la memoria ram y es facil de manejar

Chrome review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Best Browser but Needs to Innovate"

What do you like best?

Chrome is the most secure browser and it's fast. It's available on every platform. It integrates well with Google Accounts. Lots of customization with Add-Ons.

What do you dislike?

It's fast but not as fast as it use to be in comparison to its competitors. Multiple Tabs can start to slow down the browser. Chrome is now a memory (RAM) hog and needs to be shutdown if you are going to use another memory intensive application. Each tab has it's on memory allocation (that can be good and bad). I haven't seen any great user-facing features added to Chrome in a long time. Safari, Opera, and kind of Firefox are catching up to Chrome. Chrome could become the next IE or Firefox. Users may start to abandon Chrome if memory usage and features aren't addressed. Chrome doesn't work well in enterprises that have a lot of security.

Chrome works best for applications that fail in MS Internet Explorer and MS Edge. Chrome HTML5 and JS engines are fairly standard which is a plus for developers who want their applications look and feel modern and robust. The benefit of using Chrome is that most applications will work correctly within in the browser.

Chrome review by User in Design
User in Design

"Great browser!"

What do you like best?

I like the cleanliness and ease of use of Chrome best. I can have my favorite sites bookmarked at the top of the page, but it does not look jumbled and the bookmarks are easy to access. It goes along with Google's awesome use of white and a sleek interface.

What do you dislike?

Google chrome still seems to have a few hiccups with its interactions with certain sites. I typically use a certain system for uploading drawings to be printed at work and Chrome is not compatible with this system. It took a few projects not being submitted to realize that it was the Chrome browser.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great browser! Fast and user friendly.

I can't think of any business problems that we are solving with Chrome, but it is a great browser to use for work. As I mentioned before, the ease of use and bookmark tool comes in handy everyday. It is also a very fast system and I rarely encounter any problems.

Chrome review by Katelyn J.
Katelyn J.

"Using Chrome as we speak!"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that Chrome is part of my email. I can receive notifications, install plug-ins, and keep all my password information as long as I can log into my email account.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! I love Chrome, it works really well for what I need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Install Chrome! You won't regret it :-)

It works a lot faster than most browsers, and allows me to install plug-ins that help my company.

Chrome review by Lexi J.
Lexi J.

"Top Browser by Far"

What do you like best?

I like the multi user features, and how you're able to save all your saved bookmarks and history on Chrome on all your devices.

What do you dislike?

I used to think Chrome wasn't as clean of a browser as Safari, however, they have made a lot of updates and now I don't have any dislikes about Chrome.

Chrome allows you to "pin a tab" so it is saved when you open Chrome later. This helps us to keep gmail, and time tracking programs pinned and immediately opened when Chrome is activated in the morning.

Chrome review by Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

"My Favorite Web Browser"

What do you like best?

Google Chrome has been the best browser I've ever used. It hardly ever crashes on OSX or Windows systems and displays every website I visit with no problems. There are many helpful widgets and extensions you can install for even easier use. I personally use Chrome on every computer I own.

What do you dislike?

I really don't think there is anything I dislike about Google Chrome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Chrome is absolutely the best web browser out there. Firefox, Safari and Internet Explorer/Edge don't compare. Go straight to the best and most supported browser!

I am able to sign into my Google account and keep my saved tabs and bookmarks across my laptop and desktop. That is a huge benefit to using Chrome.

Chrome review by User in Broadcast Media
User in Broadcast Media

"Chrome is an excellent browser for office use"

What do you like best?

I would highly recommend Google Chrome as a browser for office use. First, I love that I can sign into my Google account and stay signed in on my desktop. This allows me to easily access my Gmail, Google Docs, and even Youtube account from one location. I also really like the Chrome bookmarks bar feature, which makes it easy to manage my favorite websites at the top of the browser.

What do you dislike?

Chrome sometimes does not support certain videos or images on websites. In some cases, Mozilla Firefox or Safari will display the images or video, but Chrome will not. Also, Chrome tends to crash more than my other browsers. Usually it will reopen and restore my tabs automatically though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Google Chrome for your browser needs within the office.

Google Chrome is used within our office on Mac desktops. It allows us to easily access the web.

Chrome review by Antoine M.
Antoine M.

"Best internet browser but some space for improvement"

What do you like best?

The full synchronisation with all my multiple Google accounts (personal and professional) and the ability to switch from one and another in a click.

What do you dislike?

Still encounter issues with some websites - most likely this is problem of compatibility on their side

(the website). For example the redirect to pdf opening in order to download invoices/bills from certain portals like my mobile phone provider's doesn't work and I have to change browser (usually Safari)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check which websites you use the most and test with multiple browsers (then choose the quickest or most reliable)

The convenience and speed to access the right google account without having to re-enter your details and password. Also the ability to add extensions to ease your internet browsing and accelerate your access to certain services (Linkedin, Cisco Webex, etc.)

Chrome review by Tommy S.
Tommy S.

"One of my favorite browsers!"

What do you like best?

First and foremost, this browser is FAST and does not freeze. I also utilize Mozilla FireFox and Microsoft Internet Explorer. Compared to IE, it is a no-brainer. Firefox and Chrome are pretty much on par with one another, but IE is like a dinosaur compared to both. I have never experienced any issues while using Chrome, and it supports and allows me to access just about every program and interface I need to use at work. Furthermore, it has access to load apps into it right from the Chrome Store!

What do you dislike?

The only thing I feel could be improved upon is the overall compatibility for third-party software using Java scripts and Flash, etc. For the most part, all of them work. But there are a few that either do not support Chrome or vice versa. This could, in fact, be an issue that the third-party software would need to address and provide support for Chrome, but I almost feel as if Chrome could add a "simulated environment" that could fool target software/website into believing it was running in IE or FireFox, etc. (sort of like Windows Virtual PC provides environments to mimic a Windows XP desktop).

Recommendations to others considering the product

There's no real reason to even think about it. It is one of the top used browsers for a reason. Go for it.

Benefits include the fast load times and ability to easily delete cookies and search history without a wait time. There are fewer crashes with Chrome than with IE or even FireFox, making it much easier to get work done in a timely manner.

Chrome review by Joseph Y.
Joseph Y.

"Perfect for Web Development"

What do you like best?

I love how it is perfect for everyone.

Once you start using, you'll find how easy is it to use. When you press CTRL+SHIFT+I, or F12(on Windows), you'll get into Developer Tools, which will make everything easy for a web developer (read source code, edit it, and preview on different resolutions).

What do you dislike?

Google Chrome is known for consuming lot of the computer's RAM, and it is true, but I believe that this shouldn't be a problem if you have a computer with 8+ RAM.

It is not present on all Linux Distros(As far as I know, Chrome is only available on Debian-based Linux Distros).

Recommendations to others considering the product

As I said before, Chrome consumes a great quantity of RAM. Do not use it if your computer has less than 8 GBs of RAM.

I use it for personal use and for Web Development as well.

It's developer tools have been a great help when trying to make my webpages responsive (adapt to mobile and tablet devices).

Chrome review by Ellen G.
Ellen G.

"Only Browser Worth Using."

What do you like best?

I love the seamless integration and ability to sign in and have my bookmarks, passwords, and preferences magically appear. I utilize the incognito function often. It allows me to manage multiple accounts and their access to information easily.

What do you dislike?

Really, there is nothing that I've encountered that I don't like. Google has done an exceptional job creating such a successful and effective product!

Chrome has allowed our office staff to easily use the Google Suite, which is integral to our functioning and success.

Chrome review by User in Design
User in Design

"Excellent browser for Web Developers"

What do you like best?

I like best the developer tools, they're really helpful for designing website interfaces and debugging JavaScript. The console is great for writing or testing JavaScript. In the element inspector I can see the space HTML blocks occupy on the page when hovering over them, these is really useful for understanding page layouts. Quickly prototyping CSS on HTML elements is also a great feature as you can see straights away what it looks like. The V8 engine which makes JavaScript run fast.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the changes I make to the HTMl and CSS I make on a website aren't permanent. It would be nice if I could just use the browser as a code editor with the ability to save changes, wether they be uploaded to a live server or just saved on my machine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent browser for just surfing the web. Great tool for developing websites, wether that be HTML, CSS or JavaScript, see their developer tools. Also a lot of cool add ons for the browser.

Browsing the internet and designing websites. Debugging code and looking at how websites are constructed.

"Google Chrome"

What do you like best?

It is just so much more user friendly vs explorer, it is more compatible w/ programs, has more features, since I started using Chrome I've never turned back.

What do you dislike?

I did not like the PDF feature, luckily that can be disabled, for PDF I prefer ADOBE.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's sooo much easier than Explorer once you get used to it, the first few days I was not sure about it but after giving it a change I would never go back, use it for everything!!

Ability to open all programs, user friendly, quicker response time.

Chrome review by Peter S.
Peter S.

"Chrome = Sustained Competitive Advantage in Browser Business"

What do you like best?

Chrome brings to the table a level of seamlessness, and functionality that none of the other browsers can compete with. The amount of efficiency that has been added to my process has 10X'd with the utilization of chrome extensions. The ability to log into multiple accounts helps me keep my work bookmarks, extensions, configuration separate from my personal use.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I don't like is that it's not native for Mac, and so it lacks on some minor features that Safari has -(like the completely seamless integration between different devices).

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend visiting the chrome web store, and exploring the different extensions and plugins available. They allow you to save clicks, a higher level of visibility to your other applications, notifications and more. If you haven't already checked it out start today.

I guess the problem that chrome solves, is the inability to quickly and efficiently operate on the Internet. I could go on for days about the benefits. It has allowed me to completely customize my Internet experience, and operate at high levels of effectiveness. Firefox/Safari just cannot compete at this time.

Chrome review by Jake G.
Jake G.

"Basic Chrome review"

What do you like best?

It is customizable and the amount of plug ins available make it a great solution to web browsing. I used to use mozilla firefox for the same reason and then Google chrome one upped it!

What do you dislike?

That I can't customize it even more than I already have. Even though it is close to perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just use it. It is 100X better than internet explorer which is completely lacking in versatility. It is the number one internet browser for a reason. It has the most functionality and ease of use compared to the other ones out there. It also doesn't force you to use it like Internet explorer tries to and is constantly improving its function and capability.

I am solving all my current browser needs and able to bookmark everything easily. I have also added plugins to add my own emoticons to different bookmarked pages so it is easier to find what I am looking for. It has improved my capability to produce results quickly and efficiently.

Chrome review by User in Graphic Design
User in Graphic Design

"More intuitive and less buggy than other browsers"

What do you like best?

For learning code, chrome has the easy to find option to inspect the page and view all the elements. You also are able to view mobile versions of the site by using Chrome's built in developer toolbar that allows you to easily direct the browser to see the site as it would show on several different mobile devices.

What do you dislike?

I personally have not run into any issues with using Chrome that I have when using browsers like IE and Safari.

Recommendations to others considering the product

While working on web sites, this is my favorite browser to use to check my work. The UI of the development tools seem to be much easier to work with and I love that they've integrated the mobile view feature for development rather than having to find a separate plug in.

Chrome is being used to view websites being written. It can be used to inspect the page, find errors in code, view exactly how the code is working, and make sure the mobile versions are working properly.

Chrome review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Best all around browser"

What do you like best?

I have found that Chrome's use of apps and customization has been above and beyond other browsers which I have used in the past.

What do you dislike?

I find that sometimes it takes a few trys to find the BEST app for your need, but that is more user error than it is an error with the software

With the use of incognito windows and add blockers, Chrome allows me to open multiple users in online tools I am frequenting without having to log out and in each time. It also avoids pesky adds and things which can cause disruption in the office or in a presentation setting, without any specialized presentation settings.

Chrome review by Valerie L.
Valerie L.

"Google Chrome"

What do you like best?

Google Chrome is the best search engine that exists in my opinion. I like the suggested websites that come up. The ease of researching other countries by using their country extension such as Australia - google.com.au - and then getting the local websites and information relevant to that specific country search engine.

What do you dislike?

At this time I really don't dislike anything about Google Chrome.

I solve business problems everyday through using Google Chrome to research any relevant topic I'm examining.

Chrome review by Eddie S.
Eddie S.

"Awesome browser for multiple devices"

What do you like best?

My bookmarks are synced up across multiple operating systems. I use it on iOS, Mac OS, Chromium and Windows. This makes managing passwords, bookmarks, current projects, etc. so easy! Plus, the two-factor authentication provides the security that I want.

What do you dislike?

At this point, I haven't really found anything that I dislike with the browser. It doesn't crash and is very fast.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a look at the compatibility of programs and browser based software. Many companies have, unfortunately, not make their software compatible with Chrome.

We wanted a fast browser that worked on multiple platforms. We benefit from, again, the bookmarks following us as users and providing a secure way of doing so.

Chrome review by User in Financial Services

"Chrome - (almost always) the best browser out there"

What do you like best?

As a developer, I like Chrome's dev tools. Beyond that, I like the ability to be logged in through my Google credentials so that I can seamlessly look at bookmarks, history, etc. on all my devices.

What do you dislike?

I really can't think of too much right now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're a developer or just curious about what's going on in your browser, take a look at the dev tools. If you're not a developer, though, be careful!

From a business perspective, I use Chrome all day, nearly every day for web development purposes. Beyond that, it's my go-to browser for everything - learning, entertainment, communication, etc.

Chrome review by Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.

"Top Browser"

What do you like best?

My favorite part about Google Chrome is the ability to add extensions. For instance, you can add an extension that automatically tries to apply a coupon code at the check-out of online stores. Additionally, I never or rarely have problems with Google Chrome crashing or freezing up. The interface is very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that when you open downloads it opens in a new window.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a look at the extensions you can add to make your experience more enjoyable and work best for you. Sign in to your Google account for best use.

It is a seamless experience with a clean, easy to use interface.

Chrome review by David M.
David M.

"A strong contender for best web browser"

What do you like best?

Baked in support for Google apps, extensive plugins to choose from, strong HTML5 code support, and nice UI interface. The inclusion of a material design sensibility is also a nice feature that might make better readability in future updates and reading lists.

What do you dislike?

A recent update has made form filling out on secured shopping sites has began to drag/hang. This has caused me to have to revert to other browsers for my online shopping experiences. This is most disappointing in that I have grown to love this browser. I hope this gets fixed in future updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know what websites you visit, and what browsers work best with those sites.

Web browsing for both personal and professional purposes. This also works well for apps and API's that run on the Google Chrome backbone, including password generation and storage.

Chrome review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"Chrome: the best web browser available! "

What do you like best?

I love all of the different extensions available to make my web browsing experience even better! I also love how easy to use and navigate the interface is. I love that I can bookmark pages I don't want to lose, and that I can give those pages unique "names". I appreciate that Chrome will remember my passwords/usernames and will keep me logged into the sites I use most often. I also appreciate the chrome synch feature, where I am able to save my settings/access my information across all of my devices!

What do you dislike?

Honestly I don't know that there is anything I truly dislike about Chrome! I use it on a daily basis!

Recommendations to others considering the product

take some time a look through the available extensions! They will only make your Chrome experience better!

I am able to keep track of sites I visit regularly, and bookmark the pages I don't want to lose.

Chrome review by User in Renewables & Environment
User in Renewables & Environment

"Streamlined internet"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, fast, and integrates well with other applications. Syncing between multiple computers or phones is also very useful, allowing a consistent experience across all devices. Syncing to other google services is easy, and works well.

What do you dislike?

It can be easy to make it bloated through installing too many extensions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Security flaws can introduce themselves through the extensions, so be aware of what is being installed.

More user friendly access to the internet means better productivity.

No particular problems are solved, but general quality improvement over Microsoft Explorer

Chrome review by Nicolás Damián V.
Nicolás Damián V.

"Delegating"

What do you like best?

It is completely customizable in terms of appearance, accessibility and extensions.

What do you dislike?

So many, laberintic and recurrent, security requests of attention.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It allows you to save the time of testing darker products. And it's very satisfying, too.

Internet. You rest in the security of be using the most tasted and supported internet browser. I do my stuff and Google, theirs.

Chrome review by Gabriel F.
Gabriel F.

"The best browser at the moment"

What do you like best?

Google Chrome is a multi-platform and multi-device browser that's extremely fast and has integration options with every application. When someone's developing a web-app or something else that runs on the web, the first browser that's supported is usually Chrome.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that Chrome uses a lot of memory, which can be a huge handicap for low memory computers. Consequentially, Chrome burns through battery a lot faster that some other browses, if you're using a laptop.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would advise looking into chrome's shortcuts as they will make you a lot more efficient.

When I'm developing a website or web-application, I always focus on having it working in chrome before I start working on other browsers. It's the fastest and most versatile browser I've worked with.

Chrome review by User

"My day to day web browser "

What do you like best?

It operates quickly, I can easily bookmark sites to my tool bar, it conveniently save passwords that I allow it and doesn't save others. It has good auto-entry of things like email or name, but I can also easily erase history, cookies, searches, passwords, etc.

What do you dislike?

I have experienced occasional weird crashes, but I have also had this with other web browsers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your research, everyone has there own preference, some browsers work better for certain functions then others.

I can quickly do research with this fast browser. Save pages for quick reference later. It is easy for me to check my email quickly too. I can quickly, easily, and efficiently stay connected.

Chrome review by User in Primary/Secondary Education
User in Primary/Secondary Education

"The Best Browser"

What do you like best?

Chrome is my go-to Internet browser. I love the ease of use of the browser, the customization features and looks, the add-ons, the bookmarks, and the look of Chrome. I also think Chrome is the most dependable browser available. I enjoy the many themes I can download (most for free) to make it look just how I want it. I like the bookmark menu options, and the easy-to-use settings. I like how fast it is as well. I also like how it can save my information and autofill on certain websites if I want.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, I can have too many windows open, and my cache gets clogged. Other times, I have to close all the windows in order to reload a page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it! It is the best. Don't forget to customize with different themes.

We are now required to use Chrome instead of Internet Explorer due to compatibility issues. The teachers enjoy it much more and there are way less issues.

Chrome review by Anthony T.
Anthony T.

"Google is your best friend!!!"

What do you like best?

With Google Chrome you can search for it and you will find it. If you need the "know how" to do certain things, ask Google. Business wise Google Chrome offer many productivity browser add-ons. A a user, Google Chrome has become a habit.

What do you dislike?

While there may be many things to like about Google Chrome, search results shouldn't always yield products and services.

Google Chrome solves most if not all of my online problems. Information is key and Google Chrome is the tools to use when you need to gather it.

Chrome review by User in Higher Education

"The last browser I'll use"

What do you like best?

Chrome is fast, simple to use, and user friendly in ways that the other browsers are just starting to catch up with. Also, as usual, if you like Google integration across applications, Chrome is the way to go, with Photos, Doc, Drive, and all the others built right in. Its Incognito mode is helpful when you want to go off grid as well.

What do you dislike?

I don't see much to dislike, really. Maybe people wouldn't like Google's access to even more personal data, like browsing history, but it doesn't bother me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you like Google integration creating a web of apps at your fingertips, this is the browser for you. And it's fast and reliable.

Does a browser help solve business problems? I'm not sure. I know Chrome scales well across platforms, which helps in building our website, but it's just a solid browser that I prefer to use.

Chrome review by Minu F.
Minu F.

"Chrome Review"

What do you like best?

The ease of use with the ability to incorporate add - ons for various purposes. Chrome is just the best!

The best advantage is that most of the applications that I have worked on runs perfect on chrome while others have failed.

What do you dislike?

Adds that keep on coming. Also, I am not a fan of the black background that is displayed while opening chrome in incognito mode

Recommendations to others considering the product

Chrome is the best! Any Day!

Googling various resources. Referring journals.

Chrome review by Alicia B.
Alicia B.

"Best browser ever!"

What do you like best?

The cloud-based saved bookmarks and settings are a lifesaver! I also love the developer options that let you look at a website's code and figure out easily how to fix your website!

What do you dislike?

Occasionally things won't render correctly, but I think less so with Chrome than any other browser

Internet!

Chrome review by Cassondra J.
Cassondra J.

"Chrome Review"

What do you like best?

Ive been using chrome for years. My favorite browser by far. Love the add-ons and extensions available.

What do you dislike?

sometimes the browser does not support certain web pages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best browser for everyday use as well as for business use. Most applications work on chrome, but sometimes the formatting of websites is a little weird on chrome. definitely recommend this as the best browser overall.

when internet explorer does not work, usually with pdfs, i use chrome for my job.

Chrome review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

"Chrome is the fastest and user friendly browser"

What do you like best?

I like that chrome is fast, although edge promotes that they are the fastest browser but I have put chrome side to side to edge chrome always performs better, and it integrates with my google account saves all my history and favorites. It also integrates with google apps

What do you dislike?

There is nothing i dislike about chrome, everything has been working fine so far

Recommendations to others considering the product

Should consider using chrome over IE because of the speed and the integration of apps and gmail account

chrome allows me to browse websites much faster and more efficent

Chrome review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Secure System "

What do you like best?

Google Chrome is the easiest search engine to navigate and is great to connect with other form of technology such as I Phone , and other tablet. Also it has more heighten security measures than internet explorer or other search engines .

What do you dislike?

It does have tendency to crash way too often but beyond that no other major issues

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google has truly improved its search engine to help tackle the security issue that most engines have today . In the Business world it has become a great tool on the run that you can use with almost any device.

The Business Issues I am solving is giving my patrons a safer research engine. Internet Explorer has little to none protections while surfing the internet. Chrome allows for attorneys and pro-se patrons to search private legal sites with less risk .

Chrome review by Whitney J.
Whitney J.

"Chrome"

What do you like best?

Chrome is so easy to use & Google is my default for everything, so it's awesome to have a browser work with all of your other applications

What do you dislike?

It's hard to find things I dislike about Chrome...probably just the fact that it has spoiled me for other browsers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it. It's the best thing that you will do!

It's very user friendly. Everyone in my office understands how to implement it.

Chrome review by Carlee B.
Carlee B.

"MY GO-TO"

What do you like best?

The lack of issues with Chrome is mostly what has me using it. Obviously everyone knows Internet Explorer is a punchline, and sometimes Safari is a good option, but Chrome is my go-to for browser choices. No issues, good interface, and ability to bookmark and widgets is the best.

What do you dislike?

Not really anything. Sometimes wish there was more space on the bookmarks area, but otherwise it's pretty great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Customize your settings, and make sure to take advantage of the extensions.

We can share easily with Chrome, and have many widgets set up to automatically pull for us regarding certain websites we browse. Mostly though, no crashes is what keeps us using Chrome.

"Best Browser Available"

What do you like best?

Chrome's speed is amazing when compared to other browsers. The add-in options available are great and it's really easy to navigate within the store.

What do you dislike?

I don't think there is one thing I dislike about this browser.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a fast where you can incorporate add-ins to make your life easier, chrome is the perfect browser.

All of our office computers have chrome installed. We used internet explorer before and my coworkers and I would always complain about the slow processing speed and about how often it would freeze.

"Long-time user"

What do you like best?

I like Chrome's intuitive interface and its ease of use. It updates on its own, manages extension updates, and generally "just works". It is relatively unobtrusive.

What do you dislike?

Chrome uses a MASSIVE amount of RAM in its operation, especially if you are using multiple tabs. Of course, more processes results in more memory usage, but Chrome memory usages multiplies exponentially it seems. This is ok if you have a computer than can handle it, but often times it can affect the computer performance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have sufficient ram to use this browser

This performs exactly as a web browser should. Everything works on it (no using dedicated browsers for specific applications. Once again, it just works.

Chrome review by Johan W.
Johan W.

"Good for developing"

What do you like best?

I like the many plugins make web development smooth and easy and the responsive previews. And of cause the web inspector and java script debugging tools.

What do you dislike?

I dislike it is a google browser and I suspect they are logging everything I do to sell ads.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't log in and go through the settings to keep your data private.

The issue with multi browser testing and device testing in web development.

Chrome review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"The best thing out there for surfing the web. "

What do you like best?

It's super easy to use and offers the best selection of extensions and plugins.

What do you dislike?

It's a bit of a resource hog and can sometimes just stop working for no real reason.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As long as your system can handle it, Chrome is the best by far.

It seriously makes my job possible. We are a web based business and chrome is how we go to work. After years of working on the internet and using other browsers, Chrome is by far and away the best thing I have ever had the pleasure of using. The only reason I would not use Chrome is because of it's use of resources. However like I said in this review, if your system can handle it, go for it!

Chrome review by Agency
Agency

"lots of available extensions, fast browing, sometimes can get slow"

What do you like best?

I like that Chrome is the only browser so far that has a lot of available extensions.

I also like the fact that you can login with your gmail account and be able to sync everything

What do you dislike?

I tried this on a surface pro i7 and I have having issues with chrome consuming too much memory. I have 16Gb of memory and the latest build stutters my machine lately.

in web development, its easy to inspect code and see CSS codes pretty easy.

Chrome review by Carl L.
Carl L.

"Best browser around! "

What do you like best?

It works, used a number of different browsers and chrome always works and I never have any issues.

What do you dislike?

Not much really, does use quite a lot of memory but I never see any slow down.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's free so just download it and enjoy speed and performance

No issues and it always runs all web apps with no problems.

Chrome review by Brittnie M.
Brittnie M.

"Secure web browser"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that chrome is a more secure web browser than others. I don't feel like I need to worry as much about my information getting stolen if I input my credit card info on a website. The phone app looks the same as my PC.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that when in my gmail and my boss' gmail, it will mess with my sheets and get confused on which one it should pull. Also, it shows all gmails that have been logged into.

This keeps us in contact and allows us to use other helpful apps to be productive in real estate.

Chrome review by User in Oil & Energy
User in Oil & Energy

"Still my go to internet browser - hands down"

What do you like best?

Lightning Fast speed. Very streamlined usabilitly, both look and feel as well as function. Cross platform integration with favorites, history, passowrds etc. all synced and available on any device. Easily customizable. Classic google search capabilities integrated with browsing history. Top notch secuirty built in. Easy management of extensions. Developer tools give you fast deconstuct at your finger tips.

What do you dislike?

Still an occasionally unsupported browser. Particularly struggles with some Microsoft Enterprise Internal Sharepoint sites. Can also be a bit of a RAM hog with large chunks allocated to each individual window process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would certainly recommend Google Chrome to anyone. It's extremely fast, easy to use across platforms, particularly if you use google's other products. It provides seemless integration and is an extremely efficient browser. Portable, customizablbe, secure, it is very hard to beat.

A more easily maintained and current internet capability for our comapny.

Chrome review by Kieran G.
Kieran G.

"Best browser there is"

What do you like best?

It's fast, it's intuitive, it's easy to setup and integrate with your google account. I really don't have many negative things to say about it at all. I use it for both my home and as my work browser.

What do you dislike?

I suppose the extensions menu can be difficult to find until you know what you're doing. I also have had a hard time making my newer gmail account my main one. I suppose that's about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a quick, intuitive browser, you've got it right here. Definitely use it for just about everything in the workplace and home.

The business problem I'm solving is other browsers being slow and taking quite a bit of my time. I have none of those issues with chrome.

Chrome review by Eugenie M.
Eugenie M.

"Great add ons and safe "

What do you like best?

this browser doesn't have as many viruses as other broswers and i love the add on functions. it ma kes browsing the web so much easier

What do you dislike?

the pop up blocker is usually turned on which can get annoying but its part of the safety functionality

Recommendations to others considering the product

you wouldn't regret using this basic tool

this is another tool for my employees to use rather than just having internet explorer. internet explorer is slower than chrome

Chrome review by Harry K.
Harry K.

"Used to be fast. Now it just drains your battery"

What do you like best?

The default home page (and new-tab page) for the browser now features a big Google search box (even though you can search right from the address box), along with thumbnails for your most frequented websites. A colorful grid on the left opens your Web apps, and a dropdown grid now offers other Google services like YouTube and Gmail.

One nifty feature is Chrome's ability to let you search by voice; this comes courtesy of WebRTC support, which lets webpages use your microphone and webcam without the need for plugins like Adobe Flash. I could simply tap the microphone icon and say something and have the words and search results instantly appear on the page.

Chrome lets you run Web apps you get in its Web store—outside the borders of the browser.

Comes with Adobe Flash built in.

Chrome boasts a PDF reader as well, so you don't have to worry about installing any Adobe plugins for viewing specialized Web content. When you load a PDF, an intuitive toolbar shows when your mouse cursor is in the southeast vicinity of the browser window. From this, you can have the document fill the width of the window, show a full page, or zoom in and out. By default, you can select text for cutting and pasting, but I couldn't copy and paste images. You can print the PDF as you would any webpage.

Extensions. Period.

Bookmarks sync.

Multiple users support.

Good for development purposes.

What do you dislike?

After I deleted my browser history, the most frequent sites remained, which doesn't sound like history-clearing to me.

You are not sure if Chrome is recording your voice or not.

Not suitable for browsing. At least on the Mac. It drains your battery.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will drain your battery you won't realise it. Seriously, it takes a couple of hours to go from 100% to 50%.

Chrome is excellent for development purposes. If you are a CS student or work in tech startup, you develop with Chrome.

Chrome review by Aaron P.
Aaron P.

"Google Chrome is the best!"

What do you like best?

No ads and very fast. Switched from Internet Explorer a few years ago and have never looked back. I wish I would have discovered Chrome a long time ago.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing to dislike from Chrome. Keep up the good work and keep improving the product. Great job!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Chrome is a faster, no ads, no frills application that gives you the tools you need and not the ones they think you need.

Internet searches, accessing Gmail, Google Drive and Google Docs through Google Apps is a huge benefit. It saves me time and time is money.

Chrome review by Zane G.
Zane G.

"Best for desktop web development"

What do you like best?

I like the inspect element interface more than any other browser.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that right click sometimes does not work in Chrome. I also don't like that some chrome extenstions can have a negative impact on web page rendering/load time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Chrome is the most used browser in the world. Developers should absolutely prioritize making everything look great in chrome before thinking about other browsers, in general. It's a must for web developers.

Testing site development for desktop. Our team works the fastest in Chrome.

Chrome review by Christopher R.
Christopher R.

"Smoother more powerful experience than Explorer"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to use tabs in the way chrome allows, in that you can move them from one page to another, you can utilize Chrome's own task manager in order to kill specific pages or background programs.

What do you dislike?

There are some pages which will not function well with Chrome, only explorer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is significantly better, smoother, more powerful than Internet Explorer. It has automatic popup blocker functionality and gives you so many options.

It allows me to save passwords and series of webpage bookmarks which can be opened all at once. Chrome extensions add a lot of other versatility.

Chrome review by Christiano F.
Christiano F.

"Browser to Beat"

What do you like best?

Google chrome sustains itself as the most stable browser (perhaps Safari is comparable). I appreciate the functionality that Google has included to notify of extra unwanted widgets that result in slowing down performance.

What do you dislike?

What can I say, it's a browser. Access to history for control of cookies and cache management, tab use, bookmark access and not crashing are the fundamental requirements here.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy decision to make. Google is not going anywhere either so expect other tools that we use like gmail and google search to be integrated properly when possible. Crashing is non-existent even on a PC with excellent recovery if/when it does happen.

Accessing the internet for everything. I'd love to elaborate here, but that's all there is to it.

Chrome review by Wendy M.
Wendy M.

"W's Recs for Chrome"

What do you like best?

I feel like its the safest browsing out there. Very easy to use/install/update, etc.

What do you dislike?

Bookmarking in the bar, and creating my folders has been a bit difficult. Doesn't always work the way I want it too, and I'll feel frustrated to figure out how to add pages to proper folders/bookmark bar, scroll down menu.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Much better than Safari, highly highly recommend!

Couldn't do my business without the internet!

Chrome review by Vincent R.
Vincent R.

"#1 Browser, with added extensions and customization options"

What do you like best?

Chrome is clean, minimal and simple but with added extensions allows you to create as much complexity into your browser as possible.

What do you dislike?

Like all browsers, advertising could be better managed to create cleaner pages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

check out the added connections between chrome and your google account as well as the extensions offered.

research and information queries, as well as even software forums, solving problems within the software through the use of chrome browser