ChurnZero

ChurnZero

4.7

ChurnZero's real-time SaaS platform helps subscription businesses fight customer churn.

Work for ChurnZero?

Learning about ChurnZero?

ChurnZero Reviews

Ask ChurnZero a Question
Showing 122 ChurnZero reviews
ChurnZero review by Pete P.
Pete P.

"Best investment ever made !!!"

What do you like best?

ChurnZero quickly and seamlessly integrated with our CRM NetSuite and our cloud-based user platform. It allows us to monitor and automatically react to data and real-time events our clients' perform on a daily basis. Dividing our customer base into manageable segments, we now have the ability to easily track the progress each client, or category of clients, makes throughout their customer journey. Based on their progress, we can now keep them informed or offer suggestions based on where they are positioned. Knowing what a customer does or does not do once they purchased a subscription has been the missing element for our company and ChurnZero was the solution. ChurnZero also allows Net Promoter Score surveys to easily be created and sent based on a schedule you prefer. Obtaining unbiased ratings of our service and valuable customer comments has proved most beneficial and resulted in many realignments within our company. Instant alerts can be set on key triggers, email "plays" automatically go out to targeted segments of customers, and the real-time analytics are very impressive.

What do you dislike?

There have never been many dislikes and the few we have had were already taken care of by their development team which is highly responsive to implementing improvements or enhancements.

Customer churn was the # 1 reason for implementing ChurnZero. We have seen a significant improvement in client loyalty and reduction of customer churn since adopting ChurnZero. Our annual investment has been recovered at least 20X to date.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ChurnZero
ChurnZero review by Trevor M.
Trevor M.

"An awesome tool with some amazing potential"

What do you like best?

This is clearly a well thought-out and intently designed tool. The ability to see some many pieces of customer data in a single place - and to even aggregate them into a single score - provides so much more clarity on our customer health than we'd ever seen before. We used to have to assume a customer was "healthy" based solely off of usage data, which surely does not tell the entire story. We're now able to simply look at a single score and have confidence that the data that comprises that score paints a much more accurate picture of customer health.

What do you dislike?

ChurnZero could surely benefit from a calendar/meeting tool integration to round out the ability to manage the customer experience (but maybe this is coming down the pike soon?). It seems as though the vast majority of the customer interaction has some love here, but I'd say the lack of calendar/meeting integration is the biggest miss. Otherwise, email templates (like, all of the language in an email) would be hugely beneficial and hopefully won't require too much overhead. Otherwise, I'm loving my time in ChurnZero already!

Just the ability to aggregate and see more customer information in a single place is huge. That, along with the ability to manage a specific journey for the customer, really provides a lot more confidence that we're giving the customers the attention they need. We're already spending a lot less time "wondering" what's going on, and more time acting on the customers that need us.

What Customer Success solution do you use?

ChurnZero review by Alex D.
Alex D.

"Fantastic Success Tool with "

What do you like best?

A) They got/get us! — we demo'd and investigated several other tools in this space, and the sales rep at CZ was way more able to quickly connect the dots for us... We described our team, and needs  —  they gave us real-world examples of "how this would look", and showed us exactly how our world would look through the lens of this tool.

B) Our onboarding manager has really been able to quickly help us adapt our systems & processes to make great use of the new system. They are also REALLY able to quickly adapt the Churnzero interface for us, by adding fields / connecting data-points to other systems, and have kept us on-track with the adoption through routine touch-base calls. We are being actively coached through this, and that's vital to our success.

What do you dislike?

Very little — there's a couple bits of frustrations about how some of the views are / aren't organized, but 95% of the interface makes perfect sense and is easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're a SAAS company, looking to improve your customer-onboarding & customer retention... this system is fantastic for you — just make sure you plan ahead to have your dev team ready to implement the simple code-injection from CZ so that you can get some data pushed out to Churnzero.

We needed more insightful and real-time business-intelligence about the customers we are onboarding into our SAAS tool, and we want a better way to interact with those customers through automated messaging / emails / better ways to invite real-time calls & meetings / better ways to analyze which of our customers are succeeding vs not in using our SAAS platform.

ChurnZero review by Louise C.
Louise C.

"Excellent tool & brilliant service"

What do you like best?

The software itself is great, but the thing that has really made it a fantastic choice for me has been the service, right from point of sale! Our dedicated CSM Chase has been amazing, he's so patient, understanding and really knows the product inside out. Response times are fantastic - something that can be lacking with other companies - and nothing is ever a bother. These guys really live for their customer and it's refreshing to see. My team have even taken a few tips from how training etc has been delivered!

What do you dislike?

For journeys and plays you need to have created the segments first, it would be a little easier if you could just add the criteria to the play itself rather than having separate segments. It's not a massive deal though

Recommendations to others considering the product

You need to ensure you have some time set aside for set up, but the CZ team are on hand to help with any questions

We actually have insights! We can use data to figure out who we need to talk to and when! It's also automating a lot of our communications and saving time

ChurnZero review by Lisa H.
Lisa H.

"ChurnZero helps you manager your book of business in one place"

What do you like best?

The ability to pull in important data from disparate sources into a single dashboard. This is the crux of a CSMs job and having the ability to see these key data points really can help manage churn more effectively.

What do you dislike?

Having the ability to complete a task without having to fill in all the detail would sometimes be good. Mostly though, I understand why it is important to put the details.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Less cumbersome than some of the other customer success products (I have evaluated both Gainsight and Totango and found ChurnZero simpler to use and manage). The implementation was amazing and we felt we had great support.

Data on a customer's health comes from various sources, including the software platform itself, Salesforce, and other applications. Having to search through all of these for each customer can be cumbersome and time-consuming. ChurnZero pulls all that relevant data into one place and lets you create segments around specific metrics that really give indicators about where time should be spent and on which issue.

ChurnZero review by Austen D.
Austen D.

"Great tool for managing customer data in real time"

What do you like best?

I like that everything is real time. I can segment my customers by plan, term, platform usage, industry, etc... It helps me make more effective decisions and gain more insights on my customers. Plus, it's integrated with Salesforce which is great. I can get alerts when customers activate integrations, their renewal is approaching, login, etc... What's great is that not only do I get the alerts in the platform, they also go directly to my email and my Slack messaging app

What do you dislike?

No gmail integration. They have said it's coming, which I'm incredibly excited for. There's minor bugs where tasks may not appear right away, but that's such a minor issue and things like this will happen with any software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know exactly how you want to use this tool. Have a plan in place. Know exactly which metrics of your accounts you want to track and what data you need in real time. Expect there to be bumps along the way, that's the case when implementing an new software. Start to have a plan for things that you want to segment and how you want your accounts organized.

Preventing customers from churning by having better access to data in real time. We can also help our customers expand and leverage their usage of the platform. All in all, we are losing less business because we are more effective with our time and knowledge of our accounts. Our other tools don't provide this in depth of an analysis of our accounts

ChurnZero review by Pam C.
Pam C.

"Great tool for customer success!"

What do you like best?

ChurnZero has so many amazing features when it comes to looking at an account's overall health & success. I like how its such a versatile platform that allows you to sync up with almost any other platform you already have in use. The amount of details you can include about an account is great. I really enjoy having the main dashboard where you can get an overview of tasks that are due and past due as well. So many great things about ChurnZero!

What do you dislike?

There are really only a few tech/display specs that I wish would be updated. These are very hard to tell unless you are super detailed oriented but its mainly cosmetic rather than anything that affects my daily usage on the platform.

ChurnZero has not only helped me but the rest of my team to become more proactive, rather than reactive to customer's issues. Not only that, but it has helped us to notice the good things our clients do and be able to reach out to them and high five them for such things.

ChurnZero review by Tina M.
Tina M.

"Great product, even better people"

What do you like best?

Working with Abby Hammer at ChurnZero has been an incredibly positive experience. Abby is not only patient and easy to get along with, but very knowledgable and attentive. I know how busy she is, but somehow she always manages to respond quickly and have the answers or updates I need with little hassle. The product itself is easy to use and implement, and provides our team with insights we've never had before.

What do you dislike?

Overall, I love the product. There are minor things - like being able to cc multiple individuals on one email, recording emails for contacts with multiple email addresses, etc. - and some other user-friendly things that would make adoption easier. However, they are honest about their road map and seem to work quickly and listen to customers feedback.

As the name suggests, our primary goal was to gain visibility into customer health, proactively reduce the likelihood of churn, and gain valuable insight into the platform usage of our customers. It has allowed us to automate some processes that enable our teams to be proactive rather than reactive. Leadership, managers and team members all have visibility into account health and how all of the accounts are doing as a whole and in one place, which we've never had before, objectively. We've even been able to leverage ChurnZero data to decide which customers are good candidates for product beta testing and rolling out product updates.

ChurnZero review by Todd D.
Todd D.

"Very Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

I'm a first time Customer Success Manager and have found ChurnZero very easy to use. This is especially impressive since I started my CSM role while ChurnZero was still in the implementation phase at our company. The support team has been really great too.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be a bit difficult to get all the data you want into the same report. I'd attribute 80% of this issue to my newness with the system. As I understand it a new reporting module will be launched soon so I anticipate this will be a non-issue soon.

We are using a one to many customer success model and the ability to segment our customers and engage them using automated emails is amazing. Playbook creation is very simple so if a play isn't working you can quickly update it or create a new one. Monitoring customer usage of our software from within CZ and tracking the users customer journey, milestones and achievements are great features.

ChurnZero review by Heather F.
Heather F.

"Easy to get up and running"

What do you like best?

The implementation process was very smooth and easy. We were able to pull in our Salesforce.com data and product data quite quickly. I've bought software before that promised to be easy to implement, but this one really was and I appreciated that.

I like that there's one easy place to get a snapshot of our accounts and their health. And I also like that we can see a breakdown by CSM, which can help us guide/train CSMs as needed.

Finally, I've been impressed with ChurnZero's responsiveness to customer feedback for new or edited product features.

What do you dislike?

I think the reporting could be better. I'd like to be able to mix and match some of the fields and columns a bit more than we can do right now. The good news is that I know that's coming!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It takes a few tries to get your ChurnScore right - you need to be patient.

Also - use it for your 1:1s with your CSMs so that it drives home the importance of the product to them.

We're able to help our CSM team scale more effectively by giving them this tool to let them see all of their accounts at a glance and also get proactively notified of changes in usage.

ChurnZero review by Joy B.
Joy B.

"ChurnZero changed the way I manage my clients! "

What do you like best?

There are endless options within CZ to view and analyze data on my clients’ usage and behavior. Since implementing CZ, I’ve been able to effectively manage my clients proactively instead of reacting to problems and I’ve also been able to better manage my team’s metrics and hold employees accountable for the health of their accounts. It’s really changed the way we’ve done business and has allowed us to engage with our clients in a way positions us as a Trusted Advisor since we have more time and data to really dig into account health rather than reacting to client problems.

What do you dislike?

Our business is unique, so we’ve stumbled upon some roadblocks within CZ that we’ve had to really hack our way to overcome. Our Account Manager, Abby has been there every step of the way and really listens to our feedback and then acts on it. There are some minor things within CZ that we wish we could change (e.g. sending play emails to clients on CC rather than separate emails to each account contact), but Abby has listened to our input and then tries to find a way to implement it so for that we are really grateful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I haven't used other Customer Success platforms, but we did an extensive amount of comparative research before deciding on ChurnZero. It has the most amount of features and flexibility for an affordable price. Their product and development team are so open to suggestions and actually use your suggestions to make their product even better. Not many companies out there actually listen to and implement customer feedback.

It’s been great to be able to see aggregate data within CZ in a way we weren’t able to before. Previously we would have to keep a million spreadsheets of data and do so much manual work, but CZ solves that for us in so many ways.

ChurnZero review by Rick R.
Rick R.

"Amazing. "

What do you like best?

This software has shown me trends with our customer base that I never had even thought of before. That additional data has allowed me to find the perfect moments to engage and manage my book of business.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the CRM sync can muddy the data up, but its only temporary. Over all, this software is fantastic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think of your client relationships like a doctor v patient. As the doctor, this gives you x-rays, CT scans, lab work and medical records for each of your patients. Plus, it tells you when something is going wrong in any of the tests you're looking at. There's no reason to not consider the product because of what it will help you visualize. If you can see the cancel train coming months ahead, you'd want to stop that train right? ChurnZero does exactly that.

This helps us to keep an eye on the health and welfare of our total account list. They provide lots of insights to some pulse points on our clients. Engagement is key to keeping good relationships alive and ChurnZero helps to visualize how healthy the engagement is.

ChurnZero review by Robert B.
Robert B.

"Very easy to use CRM"

What do you like best?

To be able to evaluate clients by in- or decrease of usage and log-ins, and also the automated tasks or actions depending on a multitude of triggers. Of course it is very convenient to start plays and journeys at different stages, i.e. onboarding of new clients, first sale for clients, cancel requests and so on.

What do you dislike?

Basically nothing, the only negative point is more of a cosmetic nature: the sidebar does not hide completely, showing some characters instead only the pictograms, which always looks crooked. But in general the graphics are very good, especially the dashboard, which is easy to handle.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's not cheap, but it's worth every penny.

Thanks to ChurnZero we have effectively reduced the response time for clients and we're able to track and solve oncoming problems much faster than before. Also the 'daily grind' is made much easier with automated tasks and actions.

ChurnZero review by Lauren G.
Lauren G.

"ChurnZero has changed the way we mange our book of business!"

What do you like best?

I love having an easier, more manageable way to digest client health. Our team was managing our book of business manually and it was very hard to notice, in real time, when a clients' health score dropped or even increased. ChurnZero lets us digest data more efficiently so that we can stay on top of our clients and streamline messaging.

What do you dislike?

ChurnZero is still relatively new so there are some features and tools we'd like to see but Abby has been great in letting us be involved in the product roadmap and have a voice on what we need for our own business.

The biggest issue we're solving right now are pinpointing red flags with clients. Historically, we were not noticing churn risks in real time because our processes were so manual, so with ChurnZero we're able to notice dips in product adoption and retention risks more efficiently.

ChurnZero review by Rex M.
Rex M.

"ChurnZero - Top CRM Software!"

What do you like best?

Source, Tracks, Integrations, Usage Info

What do you dislike?

I have a Quality Management, Knowledge Management, Software, Training, Client Services background and have a strong attention to detail. I have firsthand experience with other still competing CRM software. It is difficult to find anything I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I cannot stress enough how satisfied I am with this NEW and cutting edge CRM software! CZ is significantly more advanced and meets today's companies needs in a COMPLETE CRM package! No more extra spreadsheets to supplement what a CRM doesn't do or do efficiently. I would VERY highly recommend CZ to ANY company! It will make a tremendous difference in your ability to operate efficiently and is an investment that will contribute to your bottom line. Most importantly, your customers will sense you have it together behind the scenes, creating a support experience that is next to none!

I have experience with AS400, Salesforce and other CRM software. Prior to implementing ChurnZero, I was using a detailed tracking spreadsheet to supplement our CRM at the time. I was very skeptical about whether I would be able to stop using the spreadsheet, yet alone be pleased with CZ compared to other software I was familiar with. Briostack needed a software that included the following and it delivered and has been exceeding expectations!

- Client Source Information

- Other Software Integration into CZ (ie. Zoho Email Tickets linked in Custom Tables tab, Link to Copper Sales software for earlier life cycle info, Usage tab that shows graphing of additional software and tracks customer usage events that provide insight to activity or inactivity in the software)

- Task Default Setup & Tracking

- Log Activities

- Journeys used to section like customer groups

- Customer Tagging

- Attachments

- Sales Product Details

- And More!

Rex Muhlestein

Client Success Manager

Briostack

I am currently a Briostack employee. All feedback provided is based on my personal experience and is not in any way formal views or opinions of Briostack.

ChurnZero review by Andrew S.
Andrew S.

"Great for tracking our customers progress or lack-thereof "

What do you like best?

ChurnZero has been very responsive with our request, even though they can't meet all of them we've gotten great feedback from them. It's great to have a system that tracks what our customers are doing and we're able to set up benchmarks for them to hit with reminder task and all of that fun stuff.

What do you dislike?

Not much here. Only thing that I've heard a lot about is being able to CC people on the same email that are from the same company when using plays or journeys, right now it's all individual emails, so 7 people from the same company will get the same exact email but as an individual. It's a feature request and we cross our fingers for this in the future

Recommendations to others considering the product

I believe it's worth it and it's helping us move in the right direction and track our progression and our clients progression.

Being able to track our users to see who's actively using our software. To see when someone has a drop in usage and to see if someone hasn't fully integrated with our platform yet. This helps us prevent churn in the future by looking at these markers and reach out to our customers instead of waiting for them to reach out to us.

ChurnZero review by Michelle R.
Michelle R.

"Great, lightweight tool that doesn't require SQL knowledge"

What do you like best?

At my previous organization, I managed CS Ops and was responsible for administration of Gainsight. Gainsight is an incredibly powerful tool, but incredibly difficult to operate without extensive salesforce and SQL knowledge. I moved over to my current organization and jumped into using ChurnZero as we were in the middle of implementing the product. My eyes honestly lit up at how EASY it is to use. It's easy for me to create plays and journeys and create rules around who enters those plays and journeys. It doesn't require fetching, joining, manipulating data from different data tables. I'm a CSM here. I'm responsible for maintaining a book of business, but I also deal with some operational aspects for our team. This allows me to easily do both. Anything I want to build in ChurnZero doesn't take me that long (whereas before, I'd spend an hour figuring out how to accomplish what I was trying to do in Gainsight and another couple of hours actually building it, if I could even get that far). The service is fantastic; our CSM (Chase) is great to work with. Not only does he help me with building things in ChurnZero, he chats through strategy and theoretical things with me. I get incredibly proactive support from him and truly believe ChurnZero has built a great product and they practice what they preach.

What do you dislike?

It is lightweight, so it misses the mark on some reporting for me. The dashboards are great. Playbook reporting is lacking tremendously, but I appreciate that my CSM is always willing to hop on the phone with me and talk through some of these things. I also wish the documentation was a little more robust, but I'm hearing that they're building out more self service training/help guides, which will be fantastic. Sometimes I need to just quickly find the answer myself instead of relying on an answer from a support member (although Peter is fantastic and I email him way too often!).

In an organization with an incredibly large total addressable market, we run a lean team with over a thousand customers. ChurnZero is really helping us get a gauge on where those customers fit into our ideal persona and also helps us scale ways to guide them through the overall customer journey.

ChurnZero review by Hardin L.
Hardin L.

"Senior Customer Success Manager"

What do you like best?

Support/Training from Churn Zero staff; easy to create new segments, alerts and/or tasks

What do you dislike?

There is definitely a learning curve but the Churn Zero staff has been a huge help in providing additional training and prompt with answering any questions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This seems to be a great product for a small to mid-sized CS team. It has surfaced some valuable insights to our customer base. With this knowledge are beginning to design more automation around our daily work flow.

We needed a customer success solution to manage our large, complex client base. Churn Zero has provided us with great insights via the various different segments we created and continue to create.

We are still early in life cycle with the application but we are now starting to leverage more features around automation and alerts.

ChurnZero review by Pete P.
Pete P.

"We love ChurnZero!"

What do you like best?

First a summary -

Our company, HomeActions, LLC, signed up for ChurnZero on January 20, 2017. I cannot say enough about how impressed we are with this company and how many benefits we now enjoy using their integrated platform.

As a Customer Success Manager handling over 5,000 customers, our firm needed a better solution for managing client churn and ChurnZero is the solution! Our CRM is NetSuite and we developed a proprietary email marketing solution used by many industries including: real estate, law, health & wellness, and CPA's.

ChurnZero was easily able to integrate their system into both of ours and the data we are now able to capture is amazing. Before ChurnZero, we were not able to identify what features of our service clients were using and what they were not. We were not easily able to recognize which segment of customers were at risk of churn and had more of a knee-jerk solution dealing with trying to save clients after they informed us of their intent to cancel their subscription. Not anymore!

Now, with ChurnZero fully integrated and operational, we target those groups of customers, based on criteria we selected, that are at the highest risk of cancelling and move to turn them around BEFORE they cancel. Additionally, we have "eyes" into what our customers are doing, what features they use and what they are not. We can drill into a single client or an entire database. The extent of what you are able to see is endless.

Ok, what we like the best:

1) Ease of implementation

2) Ease of use

3) Awesome support

4) Affordability

5) Ability to reduce churn and improve client loyalty

6) Net Promoter Score (NPS) built in surveys

What do you dislike?

This is a hard one, as not too many things we dislike and any issues raised are now on their IT tech development plans. But here you go.

1) Their email editor is basic and could use some enhancements

2) Unable to determine what criteria a particular client used to develop their individual churn score

3) Unable to set alerts or compose emails where more than one person can receive

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are serious about reducing churn or learning what you customers are really doing , invest in ChurnZero.

1) Improved client retention by 21% over prior year

2) Dramatically better client interaction

3) Ability to target segments based on criteria we select

4) Able to pinpoint by brand, sales rep, region, etc. problems with particular issues

6) Easily created drip campaigns to educate clients on product features, upgrades, etc.

7) Able to recognize problems before cancellation

8) Built in NPS surveys allow us unbiased feedback.

ChurnZero review by David C.
David C.

"Great tool and service"

What do you like best?

The piece we have enjoyed the most is the assistance we have received through our onboarding process. Our CSM has been great, giving us a full understanding of the solution's capabilities, best practices across the industry and many other tips for a successful deployment.

The simplicity of integrating ChurnZero to other tools used in our business has been wonderful.

Finally, the ability to segment our base in many different ways is very helpful along with the fact that we can build our own workflows, task creation and responses to live events has made our CSM team much more efficient and effective.

What do you dislike?

Nothing major, just some nuisances.

1) When attempting to create responses to live events in our application, it would be much simpler to work with specific attributes rather than segments. This is something that was raised and work is being done to implement the capability

2) Unable to see a log of email communications - we have resorted to including our email addresses to the BCC list on every outbound email to ensure the messages are being delivered

1) Increase touch points and interaction with our customers

2) Automated yet personalized reactions to KPIs

3) Solidified onboarding process where milestones and time frames must be met, otherwise certain actions take place

4) Assisting with other departments' processes through KPI monitoring and task creation

ChurnZero review by Lawrence B.
Lawrence B.

"ChurnZero "

What do you like best?

This software allows us to automate the customer journey through various personnel in the company with the confidence that every step along the way will be completed perfectly.

What do you dislike?

There is setup period where the rules need to be set - but once we had them in place modifying them for best practice was relatively easy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When considering the genuine cost of employing people and the additional efficiency this product provides the cost is far outweighed by the benifits.

We used to have gaps in our customer journey. Essential steps would easily be missed resulted in cancellation requests. This has been reduced through the use of ChurnZero. Our customer support people are also much more efficient as they have all their daily tasks set for them with appropriate priorities in place.

ChurnZero review by Anna S.
Anna S.

"Detailed, real-time product utilization and ability to ensure client success with our product"

What do you like best?

Being able to create detailed usage reports (great visualization options with dashboards) and see in real-time product utilization

What do you dislike?

Creating plays was a little complicated, but once I figured it out, it works very well and is a huge time-saver!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a tremendous tool for ensuring client success with your product, as well as creating automated communication and outreach.

Problem-solving: Stay on track with clients to ensure their success with our product and increase utilization; identify new upsell opportunities with clients based on usage metrics and client behavior

Benefits: Detailed, real-time view of client utilization; quickly being able to assess low usage accounts and respond accordingly with alerts; plays have been time-saving way to reach out to clients (messaging to new users, reminders for training sessions or upcoming product releases)

ChurnZero review by User in Information Technology and Services

"ChurnZero has been instrumental in further developing our Client Success Strategy"

What do you like best?

I love the insights and oversight that ChurnZero provides. Data across various systems/platforms we already utilized as a company is now easily accessible at my finger tips. It really hones in on the value of the Client Success Manager as the "bow" that neatly ties together all the individual components of our client's journey (Implementation, Support, etc.) - it gives me the opportunity to have a holistic view of the health of a client, where they are in their journey and proactive strategic checkpoints that we can use to battle churn.

What do you dislike?

There is an issue with ChurnZero where data we want is not available due to pre-existing set-up we've had as a business. Not entirely a knock on ChurnZero, but certainly one that is a pain point for us and that we'll need to figure out how to solve.

1. We are primarily solving the problem of churn. We had already been actively attacking the issue and trying to combat, but ChurnZero optimizes and refines that process even further than we as a business had already thought of. The benefits again as I mentioned above was that ChurnZero provides data insights and oversight of the overall client journey. It also provides the opportunity to for us to customize and input our own metrics to ensure that we are successful.

ChurnZero review by Daniel F.
Daniel F.

"ChurnZero is a lifesaver"

What do you like best?

I am constantly working with clients and scheduling calls, so ChurnZero is great for me to quickly check usage reports, recent activities, and even active contacts. There have been a few times I've been able to identify new users simply from the CZ dashboard or my custom alerts, which has helped me to be visible to everyone I should be engaged with

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike with the service. Sometimes the ChurnScore might not be as representative of my clients' health, but that is basically subjective to each client and their own strategy & use of their platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the trigger email alerts! I've been able to promptly address potential client "fires" with the client before the client brought them up to me. This positioned me as a knowledgeable ally and resource that they can come to for assistance.

Prior to ChurnZero I would spend more time than necessary trying to understand when and how my clients were utilizing their platforms and even with this research, there was still a large unknown factor. ChurnZero has allowed me to accurately survey the health of my clients and better position myself as a resource to them and also allowed me to address any issues they might be experiencing proactively, rather than reactively.

ChurnZero review by Leilani S.
Leilani S.

"Takes Customer Success the a whole new level!"

What do you like best?

We are fairly new to using ChurnZero but I like the flexibility it has and the amount of information we can have pulled from Salesforce. Our own company believes in visibility and with ChurnZero, for both our Support and Success team, it is starting to show just how awesome of a tool it can be! Not to mention how awesome Abby was with training our team.

What do you dislike?

Many of the issues are internal issues on our end such as making sure our data is clean in Salesforce and not really knowing what would be best to monitor for the health of our customers. But the more we use ChurnZ the better equipped we are at find that happy medium.

We use ChurnZero to monitor usage statistics, understand customer activities/behaviors, communicate with customers using in-app and email platforms, track renewals, etc. (sure there are TONS more we have YET to discover). In general, we hope that ChurnZ will help with forecasting, identify & address at-risk customers, NPS and reporting

ChurnZero review by Winnie I.
Winnie I.

"Great platform for growing SaaS business"

What do you like best?

We are fairly new to using ChurnZero and chose them after demos of three different CS platforms. We really liked the usability and simplicity of ChurnZero and it fell right in the middle in terms of price. The dashboard and usage stats are awesome and linking to Salesforce and our own SaaS offerings was a big plus. I love being able to track certain events to understand which features/reports our customers are using on our platform. Having segmentation in reports also allows us to make decisions based on our customer segments.

What do you dislike?

They have been great to work with during implementation. As with most SaaS platforms, I wish there were more customization or tailoring options (e.g., removing tags from alerts panel). It's honestly not a big deal and they do seem to constantly take customer feedback and improve their systems so looking forward to seeing whether additional tailoring options are coming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We had a very seamless integration and start-up with ChurnZero but it still took us ~3 months from start to go live. Keep in mind you will need your own internal folks to be able to have the time to work with the ChurnZero team. We were not fully aware of how much time it would take internally so we didn't have alot of available resources at the time which is why it took 3 months.

We use ChurnZero to monitor usage statistics, track renewals, understand customer activities/behaviors, communicate with customers using in-app and email platforms, etc.

ChurnZero review by User

"Great tool for fast insight!"

What do you like best?

Prior to using ChurnZero, we did a lot of investigative work on our accounts and spent tons of time trying to make sense of exactly how things were trending before reaching out. I'm happy to say that ChurnZero has helped us "make sense" of exactly how a customer is using our platform and allowed us to make better, faster decisions in accordance with our customers' need.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I think ChurnZero is heads above the programs we've used previously.

Recommendations to others considering the product

"Work the wheel"

I am constantly in 'My Dashboard' under 'All Accounts' looking into my entire book of business.

Targeted outreach is tough to accomplish with several hundred accounts and ChurnZero has helped us accomplish more of that.

Above all, the biggest advantage has been the Churn Score that is provided as an indicator of account health. Just by a glance, we can tell which accounts are doing well and which require more attention.

ChurnZero review by User in Public Safety
User in Public Safety

"A necessary catalyst for understanding and connecting with your customers"

What do you like best?

ChurnZero's ability to create powerful segments using any data point funneled from Salesforce is so key. It helps me understand and create targeted campaigns to power users, while also identifying inactive or disengaged ones. Alerts keep me posted on key milestones / events, and plays are a great way to create a scalable plan of attack across a bigger spectrum of users.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to bulk approve messages for mass emails being sent to an organization. Also not having the ability to adjust window panes in Command Center.

Creating a defined onboarding process using journeys, and being able to pull quantifiable metrics on a users path to production. It also creates a level of contingency so that others can cover and know exactly what phase a user is in. Gaining insight to who users are using our product, and maintaining a level of engagement that helps to drive user adoption and "stickiness".

ChurnZero review by Chinasa D.
Chinasa D.

"Churnzero is like my Best Friend"

What do you like best?

Tool provides the great insight! This tool is like having a cheat sheet on how our clients engage with our software. Most clients have a million tasks they have to deal with, instead of trying to gauge client use through asking, this provides tangible and reportable data on client usage.

What do you dislike?

Still waiting on in app messaging. I know this already on the roadmap, and available for a lot of other users, I am really just anxious to go live company wide over here.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it!

Provides visibility on client use of our software. Helps identify possible gaps in use, where I can step in as the account manager to not only help our clients fully utilize our tools, but also show the value for clients to add on features that may not be currently in their system in order to make their day to day jobs easier.

ChurnZero review by Dave C.
Dave C.

"Excellent way to get training in front of customers"

What do you like best?

I like the flexibility it has and the ability to see usage and tie it to customer data in Salesforce. The ability to run plays and set goals for user behavior helps to ensure we are focusing our efforts in the best possible way and not wasting any effort.

What do you dislike?

So far I haven't had any issues, get familiar with the system was easy and they do assist you along the way.

I am attempting to get training out to new users for our software. That was the easy part, but i have realized that you can do so much more. The ability to track the events a user is doing and the ability to provide the just in time content for them is very beneficial, especially when you need to make some power users.

We have also been able to tie usage to certain initiatives we are doing since you can tie this to Salesforce objects.

ChurnZero review by Maddie M.
Maddie M.

"Excellent Tool in my Toolbox!"

What do you like best?

I really like the deep dive into usage so I can see exactly where my clients are doing well within our site, and where they're not utilizing our site to its full potential. I also love the plays we've set up - they run in the background and alert us to things we've specified. Gives actionable next steps, as opposed to having to figure out what to do next.

What do you dislike?

The segments are a bit tricky to get the hang of, but once they're up and running they're really valuable.

We're able to incorporate likelihood to renew into our discussions to make sure we're on top of any issues that may come up with renewals.

ChurnZero review by James H.
James H.

"Fantastic Product and Team."

What do you like best?

We're still relatively early in our ChurnZero implementation, but the two things we love so far are being able to track what our users are doing in our platform (which is critical for everyone in the company, not just customer experience) and being able to communicate with them while they're in the product.

The in-app announcements have already proven extremely in better engaging our customers with product updates and marketing announcements. Now that we're tracking feature usage, we can now begin promoting and educating our users on our stickiest features that reduce the likelihood of churn.

I can also say that the customer support and training are the best I've come across. The CZ team is extremely responsive and flexible. We were quite particular during our implementation process and they were able to accommodate just about every request. Our team gains something valuable on every call we have with them. They understand the nuances and pressures of SaaS support team and cater to that.

What do you dislike?

The platform is VERY robust (obviously not a bad thing), but with that comes a little bit of a learning curve. It takes a few sessions to cover everything in the platform, and I think there could be more self-service materials to help with that. Generally speaking though, we haven't much that we don't like.

Ultimately, we want to try and reduce churn by better engaging and educating our customers on our stickiest features and we integrated ChurnZero to help execute that vision. We've already seen early benefits with the in-app announcements and anticipate all of its other tools helping us meet our CX goals.

ChurnZero review by Brad A.
Brad A.

"Customer Success Manager"

What do you like best?

I like that fact that I can see full usage data for my customers in ChurnZero and that I can filter it based on certain actions/events. I like that I can focus on different time periods to see what their usage trends are to determine how/when I want to interact with them.

What do you dislike?

Tracking and maintaining segments. This could be a result of how we have the system configured, but going through plays managing and maintaining the different segments can be a bit of a challenge.

Recommendations to others considering the product

with any software project - do your due diligence to ensure you are setting up your plays/segments to work for longer term vs just the immediate future.

Reduced churn. CZ has helped us get a grasp on where our customers are in the life cycle and what their needs may be. With CZ we get more visibility and have been able to keep customers longer.

ChurnZero review by Sharon P.
Sharon P.

"Good insights that will lead to lower churn"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of segmenting customers according to mapped events and the churnscore system.

What do you dislike?

Overall seems like a very good and solid product, we didn't encounter any bugs so far. I would like to see some kind of 'predication' engine that would help learn about anomalies in terms of churn.

We just recently started using ChurnZero (about 2 months ago) and while we still need more time with the product, we are already getting some good insights. ChurnZero has allowed us to better focus on customer behavior and features adoption as well as helping us to better aim our messaging and campaigns to prevent churn. ChurnZero support during the implementation phase, and after, has been superb; The answers provided were very professional (not canned responses). While it’s still early in the process, we are already utilizing many aspects of the product like churn score and risks, segmentations and automated alerts and playbooks.

ChurnZero review by Paul R.
Paul R.

"Takes Customer Success to a new level"

What do you like best?

As others here have stated, the team at ChurnZero is second to none. The attention they pay during the on-boarding process is key to the client's success.

In regards to the product, real-time alerts on client behaviors allows us to address red-flag triggers in a timely and meaningful way. And the ability to provide immediate, in-app user feedback and suggestions based on their use pattern is a game changer.

What do you dislike?

My only complaint is that we have not been able to free up our internal team to focus on rolling this out fast enough. Having a dedicated engineer on your internal team would be ideal though not generally realistic. At least not yet for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be prepared to dedicate a couple of team members to the on-boarding process. It is a bit more complex than you might initially expect but it is more than worth it when attended to properly.

We needed an easy way to identify clients with a potential to churn so we could proactively address it either immediately with in-app messaging and/or by notifying our internal team so they can reach out.

ChurnZero review by Parul L.
Parul L.
View Original

"Great product and team!"

What do you like best?

The ability to customize customer experiences all in one place! Also working with the CZ team has been really great!

What do you dislike?

Limited ability to separate out clients from two platforms easily, also some data reporting limited but we are working through it. Wish we could have more custom dashboards/filters and categories for tables.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a small company, you will really enjoy working with the CZ team. They treat you as a full customer, unlike big brands, and really take the time to understand your needs.

reaching our whole client base with meaningful data and insights, and understanding them better internally. So far, still getting set up - but loving segmentation and plays.

ChurnZero review by Michael N.
Michael N.

"A Bottom Line Moving Tool for Client Retention"

What do you like best?

From an account management and client retention perspective, the insight gained into the health of your customer base is incredible with CZ. Managing a team responsible for subscription customer retention, CZ has provided me with a more accurate macro level view of how my team's customers are adopting, using, and finding/not finding value in the solutions they purchased.

We have been able to identify red flags and potentially at-risk clients much earlier in their life cycle, allowing for more time to address any unknown issues happening with a customer.

Forecasting revenue and retention rate on a monthly/quarterly basis has also been improved, as usage data provides an unbiased look into how attached to a product a customer might be.

What do you dislike?

CZ is a robust tool which offers a number of valuable features and possible usage. This is great and something you definitely want to have available, but there is a planning and learning period required in order to get the most out of the tool so don't expect to be up and running immediately. Not a dislike but something to be aware of, having your own product/CRM capable of providing the usage data you are looking to monitor in CZ is required. We have run into some areas where our own limitations have come in the way of getting the most out of CZ.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Plan what you want to monitor in CZ and ensure your product/CRM is capable of providing the necessary data.

One huge positive of CZ is how valuable it can be across multiple departments and roles within our organization, so each user could answer a question like this completely differently. From my perspective the main areas of focus and problem solving have come in:

-Forecasting (Churn rate & Revenue)

-Identify & Address At-Risk Customers (Low adopters/users Churn higher)

-Find new users within accounts to expand network of contacts (Has reduced Churn due to customer turnover)

-Subscribe and push Alerts out to my team for activity events with accounts I want them to be on top

-Reporting (Custom Segments to report on exactly what I need to analyze)

-Mass updates to customers

ChurnZero review by Jill R.
Jill R.

"ChurnZero is a great resource for understanding your clients."

What do you like best?

I love that I am able to see my clients activities on one page. Not only can I see how often they are interacting with our platform, but also I'm able to determine what areas they need to spend more time focusing on.

What do you dislike?

ChurnZero has A LOT to it. It has taken me a long time to get used to how much there is to find within the platform. Once I find those things or learn how to use them, I think its great!

We are finding weak areas within our clients businesses in order to determine where they could excel and see more value with our partnership.

ChurnZero review by Sydney S.
Sydney S.

"Game-changing Tool!"

What do you like best?

First of all, I love the CZ team! Their product team is so incredibly engaged and beyond dedicated to getting you set up for success. They always make themselves available to hop on as many calls as you need (and we're needy!). We started pretty early with CZ and many of our pieces of feedback we're implemented relatively quickly into the product which was fantastic. They continue to do a great job of listening to their customers and illustrate this through the product and the consistent guidance they give to use the tool effectively.

Beyond the team, the product has served to pair SFDC and app usage data in a way that was CRITICAL for us to engage our customers appropriately to what plan they're on, where they are in their journey, and what they're actually doing in the product. Further - the ability to push in-app messages and content according to specific segments of our customer base coupled with the strong bidirectional sync with SFDC was a huge game changer for us, and ultimately solidified our decision to go with CZ in the first place - and they've definitely delivered. We're just starting to run more deliberate plays according to health score, but the ability to get so granular in creating a health score is pretty awesome.

What do you dislike?

Like others, the only downfall has been on our end. Ensuring that we were tracking our app events correctly internally took a bit of time which delayed our ability to use CZ in full effect. The only other thing - and it's VERY small! - is I wish they put the merge fields in the test email when doing email plays.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the work on the front end to ensure you're set up internally to track usage events so you can get the most of CZ ASAP. Also - to get used to the product log in and play around consistently (practice what you learned in your set up calls) - if not every day, every other day during the beginning stages.

Our core goal is customer retention. To achieve this goal, we have other driving objectives in place that revolve around giving each customer segment the appropriate experience, and doing so proactively to shorten the time-to-value (which we're able to do in CZ by customizing our engagement with them, as well as our internal process). ABV - "always bring value" is our team motto! ChurnZero has already helped us lower our "at-risk" customer count by allowing us to recognize key indicators /trends before they reach this stage and intervene appropriately.

ChurnZero review by Kim G.
Kim G.

"More Insight Than Ever"

What do you like best?

ChurnZero makes it incredibly easy to see a client's detailed activity with just a couple clicks. Before using this tool it was time-consuming and tedious to login to each individual system and look at a number of reports to get the same data.

I also love that it doesn't require you to go in and search for details of an account. With ChurnZero, you can receive email alerts that are customized around your preferences, and ensures that I am on top of important occurrences.

What do you dislike?

One downside is that length of time to get new features added that were not initially implemented. That said, ChurnZero has been absolutely amazing in taking feedback, answering questions and listening to requests to make the user experience even better. With the layers of communication and technology that needs to sync up it has taken some time to add new data points, but knowing that the team is always willing to help makes it a minor concern.

This tool allows me to be more aware of the unique actions and needs of customers. The benefits I've experienced include:

Easy to prioritize those who need more outreach

Create segments in order to strategically and intelligently approach clients

Ultimately helps you be more in-tune with what is happening with each individual account so that you can be a better asset to your clients

There have been a number of times that an email alert has caused me to take action with a client and have won them over with being attentive and offer help right when it was needed. The tool does exactly what it is intended for and gives you the insight to be better engaged with clients, avoid generic outreach and fight churn.

ChurnZero review by Kate R.
Kate R.

"Crucial tool for my success!"

What do you like best?

Churn Zero allows me to manage my entire client book, not just keep tabs on the most "vocal" clients. It is so helpful to be able to filter for different activities, and segments of clients. The customizeable Churn Scores and segments allows me to define what I feel makes a "good" or a "bad" clients, so I can really control my views.

I love the real-time alerts (that I can set and customize). This really allows me to stay on top of important issues.

The Playbooks save me so much time, I can easily identify and mass email my clients when needed. The in-app alerts are nifty too, as a different way to reach my clients!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I forget to log in when I start my day, but I still get the most important alerts emailed to me via CZ. So, even if I forget to log into the app, I am still in the know.

It would be great if CZ Activities could also push into my Salesforce Activity log.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool gives you new views to your client book, as well as new ways to engage clients.

-Quiet clients are not always happy clients

-Identify at risk clients

-Stay on top of my entire book

-Find new Users that I may not have been introduced to

-Reduce Churn on clients (reduce revenue loss)

-Find new ways to engage quiet clients

-Mass update my clients (saves me time)

-Identify up sell opportunities (generate new revenue)

ChurnZero review by Ashley M.
Ashley M.

"ChurnZero is a Life Saver! "

What do you like best?

ChurnZero makes it easy to find and segment my customer base based on a variety of criteria and then respond directly in meaningful ways that resonate with customers. ChurnZero also has a churn score associated with each account so I can quickly key in on the accounts that need more help and find those customers who are super users. I can setup alerts that come directly to my inbox or pop up in my browser letting me know when something important happens so I can respond right away. I love that I can build targeted and segmented lists based on account details or usage and export for quick follow up.

What do you dislike?

ChurnZero has been awesome and there is nothing that I can think of that they can do better currently! Really internally we need to step up our game!

Many of the issues are internal issues on our end such as making sure our data is clean in Salesforce.

I would love to have more time to dedicate to using the platform as I know how beneficial this platform can be! Maybe some additional resources that could be viewed on our own time such as quick videos or how-to guides.

I would love to work internally to develop messaging that can be used across the organization which cut down on some of the time any one person would have to spend making plays! Maybe some industry specific email templates that could then quickly be customized for plays aka email automation!

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product that will help give you insights right away into your client base. It will immediately help you identify customers that are struggling and those that are exceeding. It is very user friendly and has both simple features as well as more robust email automation features to help you consistently reach your customers when it is important to them and about what is most important to them. The team really listens to customer feedback as well and uses that feedback in developing their product so you know that they care about solving your business needs and your challenges!

Ultimately, ChurnZero helps me to grow not only our mutual relationship (client/Account Manager), but establishes me as a trusted and strategic partner. ChurnZero helps me to be a more proactive Account Manager instead of reactive. All in all helping to increase my renewal rates and maintain my clients trust. It elevates me from vendor to partner and I could not do this without the help of ChurnZero.

ChurnZero review by Ghizlaine M.
Ghizlaine M.

"Game Changer"

What do you like best?

I love being able to see my customers' usage in real-time - I'm able to create "plays" that send targeted emails to users based on inactivity (or activity). A great tool for a small customer success team to leverage given the scalability.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, everything has been great - their VP of Product, Abby, is a saint. She answers all questions quickly and provides best practices that help guide our small team's growth.

With a very small team serving our customers, we are stretched thin. Often, we aren't able to touchbase with some accounts for weeks. ChurnZero has changed this. We can now proactively email users that aren't using our platform much, track usage, and send alerts when critical accounts have dropping engagement. ChurnZero allows me to swoop in before renewal to ensure my accounts drum up usage.

ChurnZero review by Brenna Z.
Brenna Z.

"Great Tool for the Modern Customer Success Role"

What do you like best?

As a Customer Success Manager, CZ is truly my organizational hub. Not only am I able to document detailed account notes, sync emails, and include attachments, but our custom integrations really help me stay on top of all accounts in a proactive way that is also tailored to our business processes. The CZ team takes our product feedback to heart, and consistently works with our team to ensure they're making improvements that truly benefit their customers.

What do you dislike?

Would be great if the "Details" section displayed account info from Salesforce in a more "clean" layout (the ability to select which account details to display would also be super helpful!) Churn Score is a great feature, but takes quite a bit of tweaking to get an accurate health check read. Would also love the ability to set up external alerts for tasks.

CZ is an invaluable tool for our growing Customer Success team. Not only does it help us stay organized and keep a detailed, up-to-date overview of our customer's progress and health, but our customer integrations also allow us to proactively address customer activity and needs.

ChurnZero review by Jewell K.
Jewell K.

"ChurnZero has made managing my customer's experience SO much easier!"

What do you like best?

I like that you can create journeys and track customers through the journey that they are in. For example, we have an activation journey where we can very closely monitor our customers and where they are in their customer journey that we define. The cool thing is we can customize all the journeys and build them exactly based on our already defined customer journey. I have hundreds of accounts in my portfolio and before ChurnZero, it was very easy for things to slip through the cracks. Not anymore! I said to my boss after we purchased and got it up and running - I feel like we were walking around in a dark room guessing and now the lights have been turned on. It is well lit - we know where our customers are, we know what they need and we can predict things like churn since ChurnZero tracks customers usage and activity and will alert you on when to reach out etc.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the plays feature worked a bit better but my CSM is great with taking feature requests so that they can hopefully make it on the roadmap. It also took a while to implement but that is just because there is a lot of data that needs to feed into it etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Plan out your customer journeys before implementing so that you can just plug it in and go. Also, know that you must have reliable data in Salesforce or wherever you're getting it from.

Allows us to track activity and predict churn. Also allows us to manage our customer journeys to be sure that nothing falls through the cracks. Notifies you of when to reach out (for example, a customer is inactive). When you have hundreds of accounts, it can be hard to be proactive instead of reactive. CZ allows us to be proactive which is so cool. Also, Integrated to slack so that I can get alerts there.

ChurnZero review by Alex G.
Alex G.

"Easily Identifies Red Flags"

What do you like best?

Before we had ChurnZero, I used to have to generate more than one usage report per account to get any important usage information about an account. Now I can just login to ChurnZero and see usage data for any account with a couple clicks. Also, it has a dashboard that easily identifies which accounts are "red flags" and I should re-engage in conversation to FIGHT CHURN!

What do you dislike?

We were fortunate enough to have onsite training, but for users who don't get that experience, they might be intimidated by all of the functionality that the system has to offer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Login everyday and make it a habit. Setup the alerts so it can let you know when a red flag goes up on an account so you can address any potential issues right away versus finding out the hard way (they don't renew).

We're helping provide more customers with greater value by looking at their ChurnZero account before having conversations to see usage data and figure out who isn't getting the full use out of the platform and may need additional help.

ChurnZero review by Eric W.
Eric W.

"Awesome Product - Always Getting Better, Too!"

What do you like best?

As the administrator/technical user, I like that they try to make everything as easy as one could to configure & set-up.

From setting up the tracking code for measuring different user activities in our application, to lining up the salesforce.com integration to tie to our customer accounts from our database, the whole process is very straightforward and can be completed by running through their documentation once and just knocking it out yourself.

Aside from the set-up, I'm a huge fan that they're always adding features and functionalities, while enhancing others, and it's apparent that they take customers requests into mind when building these out.

Going further, I really appreciate that they never roll out anything too early or half baked - each & every feature rollout has been packed with great new enhancements that really allow you to take how you're using ChurnZero to another level.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I can say that I outright dislike about ChurnZero, just 'wish-list' types of things that come up.

On occasion, I find myself saying "damn, I wish I could also do x, y, z" when using a certain feature or function or "it would be cool if you could do a, b, c".

The good news is that ChurnZero is a great SaaS company & constantly improving their product, so chances are always high that eventually I can do xyz and abc - they've been great about taking feedback over our time with them and actually building features and functions out around them.

We're using ChurnZero to solve the challenges involved with measuring, monitoring & analyzing customer activity & actions within our application, combining it with CRM & customer/deal specific data, and then deriving meaningful information to actually act on.

Building off of this, ChurnZero provides a great medium to grab a pulse of your customers on every level possible - as an aggregate, segmented by defined groups, as an individual customer, and even down to individual users.

While we could certainly pull all this information ourselves, it would be inactionable, certainly more time intensive, and likely something much harder for the customer success team to digest compared to the incredible UI/UX provided by ChurnZero.

By & large the best benefits have been around the time saving achieved by putting all the information about a customer at the finger tips of the customer success team & allowing them to act from there.

ChurnZero review by Elisha E.
Elisha E.

"Customer Success Must Have "

What do you like best?

The visibility into our accounts, the ease in which to use the platform, the affordability and how it seamlessly connects to Salesforce. I also LOVE working with our CSM, Abby!

What do you dislike?

So far I there isn't much I don't like... The ChurnScore can be pretty subjective to each client and their own strategy & use of our platform so sometimes it doesn't properly represent our customers health. This is more to do with how WE measure health and less about ChurnZero. I also wish I were able to clearly see who on my team was using CZ and how often.

We purchased the platform for our CSM's and AM's to track renewals, health, reporting and to identify at- risk customers.

ChurnZero review by Adam W.
Adam W.

"Use ChurnZero and Improve Operational Efficiencies and Acquire Much Needed Data"

What do you like best?

Data, data, data.... And the ability to create milestones within journeys. I am becoming more organized with ChurnZero than I could have imagined.

What do you dislike?

Nothing apart from a UX little issue where if you click on a button very close to choosing a task you can complete the milestone. This is a VERY SMALL issue. Only thing I can think of.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Anyone who needs to improve their workflows, obtain data and understand their clients needs to look into ChurnZero.

The need for data is ever evolving. CZ gives us the data we need when we need it. Apart from data, operationally, it keeps you on track and has increased my personal efficiency. The dashboard is fantastic.

ChurnZero review by Daniel S.
Daniel S.

"Powerful & easy to use - a CS lifesaver"

What do you like best?

They are completely focused on automating Customer Success. Extremely valuable for tech-touch clients and easy onboarding, while still remaining an excellent platform for your team to live in and monitor/track higher value clients.

What do you dislike?

Not much! Could have more custom reports with graph options, but it's hard to find negatives to the product.

Our Customer Success team was using spreadsheets and CRM to try and manage our contacts and outreach. Everything was manual, and there were no metrics or oversight into what we were doing. With ChurnZero, we're beginning to dig deep into customer usage, get alerted when someone's about to churn, and can track improvements.

Learn more about ChurnZero

ChurnZero Videos

Learning about ChurnZero?

* We monitor all ChurnZero reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.