CINC

CINC is a lead acquisition and conversion platform for elite teams.

Work for CINC?

Learning about CINC?

Compare CINC to Similar Solutions

CINC Reviews

Ask CINC a Question
Showing 12 CINC reviews
CINC review by Jason V.
Jason V.

"Commissions Inc - CINC Review"

What do you like best?

All of the lead generation capabilities it offers

What do you dislike?

I really dislike that it cost so darn much.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are considering CINC, be prepared to put in the work to convert the leads that you generate. CINC isn't for people looking for NOW business because most of the leads generated don't start popping until somewhere around the 4th or 5th month. But, you will fill up your long term pipeline, and as long as you continue making the calls, the rewards can be quite lucrative. Like I mentioned before, be prepared to work because CINC requires "A LOT" of follow up via phone, text messaging, emails, etc.. But, as they say, fortune is in the follow up.

I have been able to generate a good amount of leads each month using CINC. It's a bit pricey, but the functionality that the platform offers is amazing and definitely worth it.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CINC
CINC review by David B.
David B.

"Great for scaling real estate business"

What do you like best?

What I like best about CINC is not necessarily the software itself but rather the team behind it. They are very flexible and very open to feedback.

What do you dislike?

In my particular role, I also recruit agents for our team. Although CINC does have some functionality built for recruiting agents it is still not as robust as I would like it to be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the move! Definitely attend the training CINC U to become a master of the product.

As a business we are currently using CINC to help our real estate agents scale their business and manage their client databases. It also allows us to assign leads to different agents in our organization.

What Real Estate CRM solution do you use?

CINC review by Mary G.
Mary G.

"Best CRM I’ve ever used "

What do you like best?

CINC makes everything I do when making calls to clients so much easier. The labels, tags, pipeline, filters and reminders make my work so much more organized and efficient.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that there are some ways I cannot filter or take some mass actions.

I call over 100 leads a day and CINC has made my life more efficient but allowing me to quickly call those I need to reach. The biggest benefit is filtering by who I need to call today, it’s completely mindless for me.

CINC review by Todd F.
Todd F.

"Satisfied CINC User"

What do you like best?

User interface is very easy to maneuver through. Easily customizable for our needs. Report functions are great. Really like how invoice images can be uploaded. Works great for reviewing homeowner information and homeowner association information.

What do you dislike?

Really the only thing that I could say that I dislike is that the system logs you out too quickly if your are inactive for a certain amount of time. Obviously this is for security reasons. Other than that I have not found much to complain about.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it

We use CINC for accounting of HOA that we manage. Accounts receivable, GL, budgets, sign-in sheets, delinquencies, vendor information. Understand the CINC can also be used for work orders and also violation, but do not currently use it for these functions.

CINC review by Bryan C.
Bryan C.

"Clumsy, old system with many restrictions on your data. "

What do you like best?

website is good, lead capture is good . support staff at basic level great.

What do you dislike?

Everything else. They are a company stuck on legal stuff and regulation first and then second on helping you grow your business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buy another site - NOT this one.

They'lll keep your domain if you leave or ask them to transfer. They'll block certain activities of follow up with certain leads. I spoke to their CEO. It was so ludicrous, I hung up on him. This system is probably about 5 years ahead in theory and because of their bureaucracy it's 10 years behind. I regret buying it.

CINC review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Cinc is an encouraging and easy crm"

What do you like best?

I can navigate mobile or desktop and place a drip campaign specific to their rating... I still have a lot to learn and their webinars at my convenience are avail for me and my team to work thru at convenience

What do you dislike?

Longer time leads need more prequalification as it seems most don’t respond or answer their call

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not a quick lead system. Need patience

Manageable followthru templates that I am able to customize for my clients exist. Sometimes if my other team members at working in it some duplication occurs.

CINC review by Elizabeth  D.
Elizabeth D.

"Great customer platform "

What do you like best?

Ease of tracking all communication with clients

What do you dislike?

Geared towards buyers need more support for listings

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great to track leads and clients. Great is you employ ISAa

Allows all parties to access the client and review all the communication

CINC review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Lots of functionality "

What do you like best?

I love the many ways to organize my leads and filter through them. I also love being able to see how my leads are interacting with the linked home search site.

What do you dislike?

Website seems really heavy and takes time to load sometimes. The accompanying app doesn't do enough..

I'm able to effectively keep up with my customers exact requests and anticipate their needs based on their activity on my site.

CINC review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Great experience"

What do you like best?

Its interface is extremely user friendly. It's simple & easier to find/do what you are looking to do.

What do you dislike?

There are some functionalities that don't exist that would be nice to have.

Its extremely simple to do basic lead management, follow up, etc. Its supported our eTeam and our ISA team for months just fine.

CINC review by Riley K.
Riley K.

"CINC CRM"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it us to use and the number of features it has

What do you dislike?

I don't like how you can't change the email parameters. Every time I get an email regarding new clients it always goes into the junk folder.

Better communication/relationships with past/current clients

CINC review by Mark B.
Mark B.

"Best CRM"

What do you like best?

Best CRM and real estate marketing platform. It's easy to use and analytics are great!

What do you dislike?

Expensive, but worth every penny. Not as easy to navigate as some platforms.

CRM and marketing.

CINC review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"The most helpful part of my job"

What do you like best?

Lead organization, task lists, analytics

What do you dislike?

gmail integration, some limits to task lists

The checklists have helped us maintain accountability throughout our transaction. It is also nice to have our leads' contact information available in a secure database. If everybody uses it correctly, this becomes the most helpful tool!

Learning about CINC?

* We monitor all CINC reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare CINC to Similar Solutions