Cincopa

4.7

Cincopa is a multimedia platform that provide a comprehensive rich media skins, enabling user to create, host, deliver and manage powerful enhancements to a website.

Work for Cincopa?

Learning about Cincopa?

Cincopa Reviews

Showing 75 Cincopa reviews
Cincopa review by JudieAnn S.
JudieAnn S.

"Cincopa is easy to use and has loads of custom options"

What do you like best?

I searched the internet and tried many different options that just couldn't do what I needed for my art and photography gallery. Then I found Cincopa! They have many beautiful gallery options, each with many custom options. It's easy to use, you don't have to be a techie or a webmaster to use it and it works great! One thing I love most is if I need to switch a photo in a gallery, I don't need to re-install the code, it automatically updates!

What do you dislike?

I honestly haven't found anything I don't like about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want great looking galleries that are easy to manage, you won't be disappointed.

As an artist, photographer & videographer, I need flexibility to easily switch photos, I also wanted to be able to host both photo galleries and videos without having to have multiple products or accounts. Cincopa streamlines the process, makes it quick and easy to switch out my projects, and offers all the options I need for my website.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Cincopa
Cincopa review by Lauren B.
Lauren B.

"Cincopa is User Friendly and has a Number of Options!"

What do you like best?

Cincopa is easy to use and allows the members of our association to view photos and videos from events we have hosted. Cincopa allows users to personalize photo galleries and video galleries. The responsive galleries make it easy for users to view the galleries on desktop computers or on mobile devices. They also offer many different templates, which allows them to have something for everyone!

What do you dislike?

I looked into several other websites to host photo and video galleries for my website and to be honest, this was the easiest to use and had the most options. I don't think I can think of one thing I dislike.

My website is not set up to host large photo galleries, so Cincopa allows me to post dozens of photos from events that we have hosted. From our 5k charity race to our cocktail receptions, I use Cincopa to post all photos for our members to see. Using Cincopa has really increased the member engagement on our website. Everyone loves to see pictures from events they attended or couldn't make!

What Video Hosting solution do you use?

Cincopa review by Larry W.
Larry W.

"Cincopa is a One Stop Media Hosting Site built around SIMPLICITY!"

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of adding professional looking music and video players to a website. And, being the nervous type, I quickly learned with Cincopa's impressive and dependable Up-Time track record, I don't have to waste time making sporadic website checks to ensure everything is working.

What do you dislike?

Wow, after considering several other options for hosting my music and video files (I think some expected the user to have an IT degree), there is really nothing to dislike about the simplicity of Cincopa's player set-up or making playlist changes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend anyone considering Cincopa as a media manager, to jump right in and give the free trial a test run. You will be amazed at how easy it is to setup the right slideshow, audio or video player from their great selection of templates and at how professional they look on your web pages.

While our site is a Tribute to 20+ Southern Gospel Music groups that were active in the 70's, 80's, 90"s and into the early part of this Century, we would probably not be considered a commercial site, per se. Nevertheless, we have a tremendous need for slideshow and video players on each group page to show pictures and live performances from their era. And, of course, there is all that music they generated (most of it we've collected) that need playing options. We are in the process of remodeling the complete site Before, we used Cincopa to display the media just for certain group additions or to call attention to special features. Now that the decision to remodel has been made, I sincerely believe Cincopa will make this a much easier task to reload our media, a pure delight to keep maintained and, with their template options, make the overall pages look much more inviting.

Cincopa review by John G.
John G.

"The best way to display photos and videos on an HTML site"

What do you like best?

It's really easy to upload and embed images onto my website. I searched a long time to find a good looking, easy to use solution for uploading photos, and Cincopa is the best by far.

What do you dislike?

Deleting images is difficult. When I run out of space, I have to go to a different tab on your website and individually delete each photo in order to make space for new photos. When I need to delete 300+ photos, that is a long process, and it should be as easy as going to the folder, clicking delete, then there should be a button that you check that says, "Delete these images completely from our server?" And then I would click "yes" and the entire folder would be gone. If I uploaded them as a group, I should be able to delete them as a group.

As a photographer, I have to show my portfolio, but I also have to upload galleries online for customers. That's what Cincopa does for me.

Cincopa review by Tim G.
Tim G.

"A great way to show user generated content"

What do you like best?

I really like the integrations with discord, as it allows our community to collectively publish photos to our website. The look of the gallery widget once published looks great, and it adjusts responsively to the users device.

What do you dislike?

The user interface on the back end can sometimes take a bit of tweaking to get things looking right. Usually works out in the end though

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd recommend publishing the widget to a private page on your website first to see if it looks how you expect.

Cincopa integrates with zapier, which makes it easy to set up automated workflow for publishing content on our website. I've struggle to find any other platform with the same level of integration.

Cincopa review by Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.

"Easy to use, does exactly what I need!"

What do you like best?

Cincopa is very easy to use and has many different features and functionalities. We use Cincopa to house evergreen videos and promote via HubSpot. The video sharing, form additions, and integration with HubSpot is spot-on. The reporting is also very easy and shows high-level reporting like today's traffic and views overall to the video. The integration to HubSpot then allows us to track actual downloads and form abandons. But the experience feels seamless to the user.

What do you dislike?

Nothing major stands out to me that I dislike. I was using a lighter version so I didn't get all of the features that many do. I also don't take full advantage of all of the features that I do have access to so for what I need with Cincopa, it works great!

Cincopa is an easy way to create a better user experience with video sharing. It is completely designed for the user so we don't lose potential leads in the process.

Cincopa review by Katherine Isabel L.
Katherine Isabel L.

"Easily create attractive image galleries with Cincopa"

What do you like best?

Cincopa is perfect for organizations (such as academic institutions) that have strict, limited-feature content management systems. It allows you to create and embed attractive photo galleries on any type of website. I would not be able to create pages that look half as good using our local CMS by itself.

What do you dislike?

So far, I've yet to encounter a disadvantage to using Cincopa. Someday, I may want more flexibility to combine albums in different ways, but so far we're leaps and bounds ahead of where we used to be.

We use Cincopa to store and display image galleries on our website. This helps us to advertise events sponsored by the department and promote the impression that it is a social, inviting place to work (which is vital to the recruitment of qualified faculty and staff). As de facto head of marketing, I constantly struggle to create an appealing website within the confines of our academic institution's content management system. Cincopa allows me to easily create a fun, interactive experience for our website visitors.

Cincopa review by Wandy W.
Wandy W.

"Great media for online business "

What do you like best?

The free trial that allows me to use the function on the main page of my website. Its great that I can feature my latest products as well as other information such as sale and latest news. The free trial allows me to get familiar with the basic feature.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I dislike much. Just a small error each time a new photo is uploaded. The new picture embedded into my webstore sometimes doesn't show. Even if it does, it tends to skip in the sequence that I wanted. But nothing major. Just got to refresh in my Cincopa galllery account a few times and it works!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely try Cincopa! It is so easy to use and great for small online business owners

Previously, the latest products that I had could not be featured prominently. Thus traffic to the latest products were not as high as I wanted it to be. However with Cincopa, the latest products were displayed prominently on the main page and this increased traffic as well as faster access to view them. This lead to an increase in sales of products.

Cincopa review by Malc W.
Malc W.

"An elegant solution to photo and video presentations for people who lack time or coding ability!"

What do you like best?

For someone with limited coding ability, such as myself, creating attractive and engaging multimedia content is not an easy task without using either plug-ins or copied code and neither feel bespoke. However, I trialled Cincopa as I wanted to embed content in a Wordpress Intranet and was delighted with the results. I am particularly impressed by the sheer range of options available to make even a simple slideshow look “pro”.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn’t say there was anything I disliked as such but some of the photo transitions were a little inconsistent once embedded into a web page (in that sometimes they worked smoothly, other times they would skip) but that wasn’t the case with every one I tried.

We had a fairly drab and uninspiring intranet and I was tasked with creating something new and more user-friendly. I opted for a Wordpress-based intranet and while I did try out some plug-ins I found them limited and difficult to manage at times. My Cincopa trial was, in contrast, a much simpler and far more satisfying solution and one that I can use in a variety of ways, from simple slideshows to staff training and even newsletters, something that I would not usually have the time to put together.

Cincopa review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Cincopa the Best way to embed your photos and videos on websites. "

What do you like best?

The thing I like most about Cincopa is that it has an incredible amount of features and options when you make a photo or video gallery or playlist.

They help you organize, edit, and manage the photos and videos online. It is easy to navigate, control and when it comes to organizing and managing I couldn’t ask for a better system in place. You can always see what you are working on, and check on the look and make edits with ease. It is very practical for those who like to constantly check on the results. Among the other features that I really like is that it has an incredible amount of templates, both for images and videos. You can see them real time while editing and they look absolutely professional when embedded. The steps to take from start to finish couldn’t be simpler. You can even ad word tags to help your website traffic. Cincopa galleries are really easy to embed on the website. Just grab the code and you're good to go. Responsiveness and touch functionalities are also as expected.

What do you dislike?

Deleting photos may take a little time and we are a very busy company and we use thousands of photos and videos; so the storage we need could be increased.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Super easy to use and understand. You don't need to know how to build websites to use, they make it easy from start to finish.

Our photo and video displays were boring, didn't work well on cell phones and now Cincopa has solved that issue. Whether your on a computer or a cell phone they make it easy to use. The design and implementation is great.

Cincopa review by Philipp B.
Philipp B.

"Cincopa, easy to understand and user friendly"

What do you like best?

With Cincopa, I can publish a large amount of images and videos within a gallery or even create several separate galleries. For all images, I can use the file names or separate titles, assign descriptions and tags for categories. Cincopa offers a variety of templates that can be easily customized. The integrated search function is very good. This allows the images to be searched for file name, title or tag assigned. Another advantage is that the template and all settings can be changed later. Furthermore, it offers many share opportunities for social media. The tool is very easy to use and very easy to understand.

What do you dislike?

The number of pictures for the upload should be slightly higher. If many pictures have to be deleted from a gallery, that does not happen so fast, because only 50 pictures are loaded. Then you have to scroll all the way down and wait until the next 50 images are loaded, in order to be able to mark them for deletion. This is a very long process for 800 Pictures for example.

I use the tool primarily as a customer loyalty measure. Customers can view all submitted images and videos, also from other people and share with other people. In addition, the tool serves to promote the image of our company by giving the customer pleasure. The residence time of the customers on the page with the picture gallery is very high.

Cincopa review by Sam F.
Sam F.

"Beautiful Galleries"

What do you like best?

I love Cincopa because it is so easy to use, just drag and drop photo's and videos into the gallery then re-arrange their order as needed, you can choose from loads of different template styles to personalize your gallery and embedding it is simple, plus updating the gallery automatically automatically updates it on my website with no extra work needed!

What do you dislike?

At the moment I can't think of anything I dislike about Cincopa

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd recommend Cincopa as I have personally tried other galleries and I just can't work them, their embedding process are very complicated compared to Cincopa and as Cincopa is web based I don't have it cluttering up my home screen!

My website offers only a simple gallery which looks old fashioned and each image has to be uploaded to the website then chosen from a list to be put into the gallery, it has no other templates to chose from so Cincopa is the solution for me!

Cincopa review by Jerry T.
Jerry T.

"Exquisite portal for hosting media"

What do you like best?

The possibilities Cincopa provides to host video, audio and images with a personal touch in which the customer remains central. Everyone is aware of the YouTube's and Vimeo's for video and SoundCloud for personal audio projects. Plus the ability to share photo's with use of a CMS plugin of free service like Google Photo or DropBox.

All of these online services have one goal in mind: to attract the client to their environment for advertising purposes whereas Cincopa let's site visitors focus on your published media.

Cincopa gives you a portal with nummerous possibilities to exchange your information and attract visitors and customers with use of:

- Audio & Video (playlist, player, gallery, grids. sliders & timeline)

- Background Slider (videos & images)

- Podcasts

- Magazines and Portfolios

- Documents

What do you dislike?

Non-profit organisations like music associations have a lot to share in order to gain attention for the things they do, but don't always have a budget for investing in premium plans. 1 GB of traffic can be used for a gallery, not for video of audio.

Until now I haven't been able to benefit from all the features Cincopa has to offer because of the traffic limit, but I believe in their potential to let site admins publish high quality media content.

Cincopa review by Ardi K.
Ardi K.

"Most feature rich, embeddable professional looking image/video gallery on the web."

What do you like best?

The thing I like most about Cincopa is that it has plenty of features that help you organize, edit, view and manage the photos/videos online. You are practically in full control when it comes to organizing and managing. You can always see what you are working on and how it is going to look. Very practical for those who like to constantly check on the results.

Another feature that I really like is that it has a rich choice of professional templates, both for images and videos. You can see them real time while editing and they look absolutely professional when embedded.

Responsiveness and touch functionalities are also as expected.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, Cincopa doesn't yet offer the possibility to edit the look and feel of the gallery or lightbox graphically, with sliders and buttons and in this department, there isn't much choice. You are stuck with the templates, albeit professional, not always theme friendly.

There is, of course, a possibility to edit the CSS but that is a good option for those willing to work with the code. I would like to see in the design department the same amount of features it offers in the management department.

I would, however, dive in the CSS if it was specified which piece of code changes what attribute, like for example, this particular code will change the color of the border or padding or border thickness, etc.

Another very important feature that is missing from Cincopa is advanced filtering. There is some sort of grouping available but I feel it is not enough. I would like to see more options related to tagging and selective viewing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great management of assets. Feature rich. Live preview at all stages. Professional and rich choice of templates. Super easy to embed. Looks clean and professional on my website.

For the moment I haven't been able to use Cincopa on my business website because of the lack of the features that I've mentioned. I would love to use Cincopa as a simple product catalog with a simple description on the side, the ability to view and download related images and add links to external files. This would be great for products that are not sold online but need to be viewed online nonetheless.

I have been using Cincopa for other personal uses, however, and I feel it is the best and most feature rich, easy to use image/video gallery on the web.

Cincopa review by Trendy M.
Trendy M.

"Good experience with Cincopa ."

What do you like best?

I like Cincopa because there are various of templates and categories for choosing and working. I can apply Cincopa's templates for my work. Besides, the templates are vary beautiful and professional and there are variety function for using. Although you have no computer skill, you can use this Cincopa's templates easily. The Cincopa's templates support PC and Mobile as well.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the cursor when mouse over the photo slide. I think it's will be great if I can select cursor by my self.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Cincopa's functions are easy to use and apply for my work. A lot of beautiful templates add interest to the website.

The most important thing that I use Cincopa's templates are to add interest to my website , help to promote and advertise my online goods, be easy to recommand my shop service and many information. The Cincopa's templates help me to save my website area and i can apply my product picture as I wish.

Cincopa review by Megan N.
Megan N.

"My "Go-To" for Slideshows and Image Galleries"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature of Cincopa is flawless ability to make changes to an existing gallery. You can edit, add, and delete photos from your gallery on Cincopa's backend and the slideshow will automatically change on your website. There is no manual editing to the embedded code and I love that. It is very simple and easy to use and apply.

What do you dislike?

The loading time on some websites could be a bit faster.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The website it’s self is really great to use. Developers on a time crunch will love the simplicity of adding galleries/slideshows to a site. People who don’t have excessive knowledge in coding or websites would also love this tool. It has a clean layout and is really easy to use. There are multiple slideshows and gallery layouts to choose from including a mix a photo and video, which is awesome!

One client needed constant updates to their homepage banner slides. Cincopa was an easy and visually pleasing solution that allowed me an easy way to upload new images almost daily.

Cincopa review by David L.
David L.

"Cincopa player is an amazing tool for professionals with a bunch of option to customize your players"

What do you like best?

Cincopa player is very simple, nice and fast. You can search directly in the player for your music style and mood using the tags, which is smart. The option of a password to access the player guarantee a total private action when you need it. The upload of the songs is also great as you can tag the tracks and manage the order as you want.

What do you dislike?

To me there are no bad points with Cincopa player. Sometimes it's a but long to choose your skin as there is so many options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep going with nice players and cool skins!

Now I can listen to my catalog online with cincopa and share it with other pros who are looking to licence music.

Cincopa review by Kristýna M.
Kristýna M.

"Beautiful galeries in a minute"

What do you like best?

I like the wide choice of nice templates, creating a new gallery is easy and intuitive

It is very easy to embed the gallery on the website without extra IT knowledge

You can edit your galleries afterwards, add photo, delete photo etc which is great.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything except a very limited traffic for free plan that I reached too soon :-(

Recommendations to others considering the product

I do recommend to others as it is very easy to use, you do not have to have any coding knowledge and you can create beautiful galleries choosing from multiple layouts with professional look.

I needed a tool to share pictures on a website that is easy to work with and is versatile and professional -

and Cincopa works well for me - it is easy to use and I can create beautiful galleries in a minute.

Cincopa review by Alan H.
Alan H.

"Cincopa Simplicity in itself. Great product"

What do you like best?

I have been using Cincopa for a long time, I have tried other products in the past, but nothing comes near to the simplicity and reliability of Cincopa. Every challenge that is given to Cincopa comes out perfect no matter where it is used. In the past other products have given me more problems trying to get them to work in various websites. With Cincopa success every time. It does what it says it does!

What do you dislike?

You would be hard pressed to find anything to dislike about Cincopa, it has always done everything that I have asked of it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have no hesitation in recommending Cincopa at all. Wonderful product, lots of templates, reliability, more than enough storage and of course the price very competitive.

If only other products were as good as this.

In the past before using Cincopa I would often get feedback saying, pictures not loading, pictures distorted, would not open up on the website and the list goes on,

Now all I get is compliments on the ease of use, quality of displays and everything working as it should do, giving the website a much more professional look.

Cincopa review by Robert A.
Robert A.

"Fantastic Product"

What do you like best?

This product is very easy to use and works really well within my websites. It is quick and easy and very cost effective. It saves me so much time and provides such a professional end result. There is a vast array of templates and it works well on all of my sites. It is quite useful with the stats.

What do you dislike?

Recently they upgraded their packages which meant I have had to upgrade to a bigger package as in total I have over 3200 photos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a quick and easy system to display your photos then this ticks all the boxes.

Most clients want a photo gallery on their website and this Cincopa saves me about 2 hours each website as I no longer need to resize the photos.

Cincopa review by Amit R.
Amit R.

"Cincopa is great for video hosting"

What do you like best?

i really like how simple and easy it is to manage my video in cincopa platform, as well as the speed and quality of the of the streaming. it's a great platform for my business because the return on investment here is the highest for me. other providers were either lacking in platfrom flexibility or they had high pricing.

What do you dislike?

i dislike the design of the platform, it can be a bit confusing at times.

i was able to easily integrate video in the marketing funnels of my clients, as well as deliver video to customers across the world with branded content, and increase conversion, engagement and brand awareness.

Cincopa review by Julian C.
Julian C.

"Simply the best can not recommend anyone better"

What do you like best?

I love cincopa for the reason that it is extreamly simple to use and to created awesome scripts without having to have alot of knowledge. Even their video hoasting and video players are simply the best!!

What do you dislike?

Saying the whole truth there is nothing that I dislike about Cinopa I researched alot for a specific website amd tried alot of programms but Cincopa was the best fit.

Well my business needed a new website and the budget did not allow to employ a website designer and had little knowledge on html and that is why Cinopa solved alot of problems because it is not time consuming and made very beautiful without alot of stress. It solved most of the problems that HTML brings to the table.

Cincopa review by Inland Empire O.
Inland Empire O.

"Image Gallery for responsive website"

What do you like best?

Multiple prebuild image gallery templates that can be embedded responsively.

What do you dislike?

So far we've yet to find any feature we'll like to have removed.

When we moved our WordPress Site to Ghost Last year we've been looking for a solution to share images from society events on the new Website. Ghost CME by default doesn't offer any image Gallery solution as of now. So we've explored several options including Flickr. Although Flickr let us embed using iFrames that appeared so "dated" on our new website. The other solutions were either too expensive or required too high technical knowledge to implement. With Cincopa we were able to add images, customize the gallery and embed it responsively as JS code in our ghost website.

Cincopa review by Arnau P.
Arnau P.

" the best gallery easy to embed"

What do you like best?

Responsive galleries easy to embed

Automatic and efficient SEO

Upload photos by email very easily

What do you dislike?

The only drawback is that if you have the free account the monthly traffic is scarce. Everything else in cincopa is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Bluer decided to use Cincopa because we did not find any other solution easy to integrate in our website and that was 100% responsive.

Cincopa is a great solution if you want fast integration of elegant content

Our company uses CINCOPA on the website to view multimedia content in an agile, light and efficient way. It is very simple to implement and allows us great versatility and fast integrate different graphic content. Additionally, it allows us to obtain a better SEO through keywords and descriptions of each gallery.

Cincopa review by Administrator in Media Production
Administrator in Media Production

"Cincopa is easy and user-friendly"

What do you like best?

It is super difficult to find a good pre-built photo slideshow solution. There's a wide selection of gallery styles, lightbox designs, and I enjoy the ability to customize the css so that we can match the navigation tools to our brand colors.

What do you dislike?

I had a hard time finding the right "Interactive Gallery" style. When I reached out to support personally, I was lead to the Responsive Image Gallery which is what I ended up using.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Reach out to support if you get stumped, they are super helpful!

The ability to share our art in a clean, user-friendly presentation on the front page. Using Cinopa eliminated the need to hire another developer and it was easy to implement onto our site.

Cincopa review by Zena J.
Zena J.

"The perfect solution for video hosting and management solutions"

What do you like best?

Cincopa is an amazing platform that allows anyone to create beautiful slideshows and photo galleries without any html skills. The video hosting and management makes it so easy to upload any video format file and embed it anywhere on your website.

What do you dislike?

So far, there is nothing that I dislike about Cincopa.

I am using Cincopa for my Church's website. It has been a little challenging trying to create webpages that will engage current members and also draw in new members. One benefit is how the video hosting and management makes it so easy to upload an video format file and embed it anywhere on my site.

Cincopa review by Uriel V.
Uriel V.

"Easiest solution for image galleries "

What do you like best?

The fact that your images are housed on a website makes uploading a thousand times easier than any solution found online. Also a BIG + to using Cincopa is the one time fee option.

What do you dislike?

From my own personal experience tech support didn't do the best of explaining why something wasn't working but on the bright side they fix all my problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep file sizes down and be sure to follow the rules to which service you signed up for and Cincopa will turn out to be a breeze to work with.

I use Cincopa to host look-books and any imagery associated with my clothing brand. Being able to upload any photo orientation and post pictures without watermarks is really nice.

Cincopa review by User

"Very useful and easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like the multiple skins you can choose from so you really are able to customise the look of your gallery. There is a lot of flexibility in the designing of your gallery. I have not yet used video in my galleries. The opportunity to enjoy a free gallery is also very beneficial to smaller businesses and the ‘cincopa’ branding that you have to retain for the free option is very subtle and unobtrusive. Support is very good too, even for free users.

What do you dislike?

There was an issue with exceeding the storage but this has been fixed now and there is no downtime.

I solved the problem in my bespoke websites to be able to implement a gallery that suited exactly what I needed, without having to code may own gallery which I would not have been able to do.

Cincopa review by Craftworks A.
Craftworks A.

"SO easy to use! Create beautiful videos and galleries without being super tech savvy!"

What do you like best?

We use Cincopa for displaying images in a nice slideshow on our About Us page. Our business enjoys the fact that Cincopa is easy to use especially for us who are not as tech savvy as a website designer. It was so easy to pick our pictures, edit them accordingly, set the timing, and then apply to our website! It's even easier now with the new organization of Cincopa's gallery generator where we can see the responsiveness of our gallery working accordingly. Cincopa provides more than enough tools to even get into fancier galleries and videos and while we might not be there yet skill-wise we love having the option to customize features like speed and even add sound.

What do you dislike?

Cincopa provides a comprehensive platform to develop beautiful and eye catching galleries and slideshows - which helps us keep our customers attracted! For a small business like us it was very easy to set up and maintain especially since we're not that tech savvy and don't have much time to mess around with our website. We don't have a single dislike about Cincopa. It's almost too easy to use and gives us great feedback on traffic and what's going on with our webpage!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have good quality images or videos to back up the quality that Cincopa offers in their slide show and video creator.

We just needed a simple way to display a customized image slide on our website that we could update easily and share with our customers - Cincopa does the job and more! Now that we've learned the basics we're going to use it for more projects in the future. :) It will help make our online presence more appealing for sure - which is exactly what we need to draw new customers in from social media and our website.

Cincopa review by Ahmed H.
Ahmed H.

"One of the best media management for your webpage"

What do you like best?

What I like the most for Cincopa is the ease of use for media management with different themes and skins, which fit exactly what I needed while creating the website. They also have more features, such as video hosting and video players, which can be used to manage more than just few photos.

What do you dislike?

Other than the limit of 1GB traffic, there is nothing that I really dislike, I have been using it for years now without any problems of whatsoever.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend Cincopa to others, it is one of the necessary tools which are required for handling slideshow media in an easy fashion.

It gave the website a new design spirit, to look more alive and not just few paragraphs sorted over each other. I can't claim that it is the main reason for getting more visitors to the webpage, but it is definitely up there.

Cincopa review by Julie C.
Julie C.

"Hassle Free Music "

What do you like best?

Cincopa is straightforward to use and can be retrospectively edited. Simple to follow instructions, with a wide choice of skins, makes this the number one choice for music on landing pages etc

What do you dislike?

Not finding it sooner! There is always a hard way and a smart way, trouble is the smart way isn 't always as visible as it might be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Every aspect of a website has it's own dynamic. Adding music to a website shouldn't require hours of reading followed by endless troubleshooting.

Cincopa ticks all the boxes for me!

I am creating a virtual cinema and needed a Wurlitzer sound to add to the experience. Still working on the popcorn!

Cincopa review by Kelly N.
Kelly N.

"Cincopa, easy to understand and user friendly"

What do you like best?

We use Cincopa on different websites. We wanted an easy way for our clients to be able to use different photos galleries on their websites and be able to maintain them on their own. I have used different programs for this before but find that Cincopa is very easy for people to use and understand.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if the free account would allow more image views a month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, start with the free version and test it out.

Cincopa solves the issue for uploading images taken by our clients, instead of us always having to make the changes, now the client can upload the images and make the changes.

Cincopa review by Violet L.
Violet L.

"Revolutionary "

What do you like best?

It has drastically reduce my workload without sacrificing the personal touch. Having a platform to display my work has revolutionized the way that I do business.

What do you dislike?

I'm honestly not sure there is anything I particularly dislike about this company or the services it offers so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking an easy photo gallery to setup through your website, this is the place for you.

I use Cincopa to host my photos because it is easy for me, a not so tech savvy person, to set up an online gallery so that clients can see examples of my work before coming in.

Cincopa review by Mark E.
Mark E.

"Fantastically flexible tools"

What do you like best?

The ability to email pictures to a live website

What do you dislike?

Interesting, because so far I haven't found anything I do not like

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a good look at Cincopa as there is so much to it, I am sure I am only scratching the surface with it

We are using Cincopa for a community website and it is allowing us to add features that normally you would require a developer to do

Cincopa review by Dmitriy B.
Dmitriy B.

"Cincopa gallery for site"

What do you like best?

Cincopa provides the necessary functions for my tasks with gallery and all services that I need.

What do you dislike?

I can't find any disadvantages because maybe I don't have so many difficult problems to solve every day and for simple tasks everything is ok, except probably the copyright under the gallery that can be seen on the site, but it's not critical.

I think I would recommend Cincopa to others as a good service for creating and managing galleries, because when the question of placing a dynamic gallery with some special features on the site appeared, Cincopa helped me to find the answer and organize everything well.

Cincopa review by User in Internet

"Great solution for creating attractive online gallery gallery"

What do you like best?

The best thing aboiut Cincopa is that it is web-based, and I can use it from anywhere, without the need to install an app on my devices. It's also very quick to add new images to a gallery, and has a variety of attractive photo gallery and video gallery templates.

What do you dislike?

I don't think I dislike anything about Cincopa, though a less experienced user than myself might find it hard to use at the beginning.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Probably take your time getting used to it, but it will be worth the effort.

The biggest challenge which Cincopa enabled me to overcome, was finding a gallery app which produced good results quickly and econonomically. I work mostly for charities and local non-profit groups and they have little money money to spend on complex web development. CIncopa is the ideal solutuion.

Cincopa review by Christian Q.
Christian Q.

"Cincopa for composers"

What do you like best?

Personally I use Cincopa for my audio and video demos. I love how easy to customize their tools are. I can get an elegant look that goes perfectly with my site in 5 minutes and to put it in my website I just have to copy and past the code. I also really like how easy to work is their interface, every tool is there and It is really intuitive.

What do you dislike?

So far everything is good, I am really happy with Cincopa

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a freelancer looking to get a professional tool to display your work they way you want, then this is the right service.

I don't know how to code so I literally couldn't find any other website with a video and audio player that I could customize online without having knowledge of HTML, and Cincopa provided that.

Cincopa review by Erly T.
Erly T.

"Cincopa is a very effective and quick way to host media on Wordpress sites"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of integration into my Wordpress site and the choice of overlays.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike about Cincopa. I have no issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend it as a quick and manageable way to add media to your site. It keeps you from having to write custom media pages on your own and allows you to change it as often as you like.

It saves time which is a very valuable commodity allowing me to add and change images and media as I wish.

Cincopa review by Teresa B.
Teresa B.

"Love making slideshows for websites"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to make beautiful slideshows for my website. It is easy to use and has professional looking results. There are a variety of beautiful templates to choose from to create a look that is unique to me.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything I don't like. It is a great tool for my business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product. I highly recommend it to those desiring to create beautiful slideshows.

I can create beautiful slideshows of my listings to add to my websites. There is no other platform I have found that does such a beautiful job as Cincopa.

Cincopa review by Jonathan R.
Jonathan R.

"Very impressed with the service and features"

What do you like best?

It's very user-friendly and allows us to easily upload media and create galleries and templates for future use. It is also easy to customize galleries, switch out images and make edits later on. That is very important to us.

What do you dislike?

This is a rather small issue, but I wish there was a strict iframe embed option. We can embed just fine as it us, but iframe would be easier to convert for some of our mobile pages.

We love being able to host our media/videos on a separate platform rather than having to add bulky plugins on our end.

Cincopa review by Administrator

"Cincopa is easy to use. Great experience !"

What do you like best?

I was looking for a music player to my site to play background music for my visitors and Cincopa solved my problem with a simple, stable and well-functioning player. It is complete, offering several configuration options.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything I don't like. It exceeded my expectations in terms of quality

I recommend it to anyone who has multimedia internet needs, from the simplest to the most advanced.

It offers a lot features. I am an artisan, my needs are oriented towards art and beauty. Music is an indispensable complement to fulfill a perfect experience for those who visit the site.

Cincopa review by Reed J.
Reed J.

"Big Features at the Right Price "

What do you like best?

I like the fact that you have many choices of players and buttons for your content. The other wonderful thing is the free option. I have podcasts that last up to 20 minutes, and Cincopa hosts them, whereas other sites only accept shorter clips.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the appearance of many of the players. Also, when a player is embedded on a website, it can take a long time for it to start after the button is clicked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stick with the free version.

I host longish podcasts that are embedded on my blog and play nicely.

Cincopa review by Angie A.
Angie A.

"Cincopa is a great way to make our content more engaging without a full site overhaul"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use and we can get photo content arranged and embedded quickly.

What do you dislike?

Resizing the embeds via iframe can be tricky.

We need more engagement with our content. Being able to make the content more dynamic through Cincopa seems to increase our traffic and interest in our content. This helps us create more opportunities to fundraise and build our list.

Cincopa review by José D.
José D.

"Powerful"

What do you like best?

its graphical interface, it is totally customizable, besides being very intuitive and easy to handle, the installation is simple and does not consume many resources.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I have not found anything so far that is annoying in your product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

By the high performance of its product, ease of use and customization, it also satisfies the needs of any web developer.

Certainly so far none, as I said before I was trying on a proposal of a website for a radio station, unfortunately could not end the offer to the customer due to other factors that prevented the customer to continue with the project.

I am currently remodeling my website, www.desanctispro.com.ve and certainly had in mind to use the mp3 player of Cincopa on my site.

Cincopa review by Adjud V.
Adjud V.

"From the beggining i was very courious and like it."

What do you like best?

I like cincopa for the beautifull arrangement of the slides and a like because its easy to work with cincopa.

What do you dislike?

Untill now i heave no complains. The first time i was (like begginers) a little confused about how to administrate the gallery, now i hope to manage this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will recomend cincopa to all future users or those whos didn't know.

My site presents small news and most of the news are from my town and is easy to present to my cityzens a part of the events or another news.

Cincopa review by Carlos C.
Carlos C.

"Best way to get the job done"

What do you like best?

Cincopa is very user friendly. You basically need your assets and follow with the steps to get the end result.

Trough the process you will be offer many options to customize the end project.

What do you dislike?

I haven't come to a point of dislike yet

Fast and very organized way to showcase the results of one of our programs

Cincopa review by Greg I H.
Greg I H.

"Cincopa photo slideshows with captions for Wordpress solved a problem elegantly"

What do you like best?

It solved a problem I had with Wordpress blog templates not providing an easy solution for embedded photo slideshows with captions. The solution was quicker, easier, and more professional than anything else I found.

What do you dislike?

I guess I would have hoped it would be free, but since I couldn't find any other acceptable solutions, I was happy to pay the monthly fee.

See above: Cincopa offered me easy-to-use photo slideshows with captions for a client's Wordpress blog.

Cincopa review by Eric  J.
Eric J.

"Cincopa is the best solution for promoting my design media! Hands down!"

What do you like best?

Cincopa is highly innovative and user friendly in their multi-optional gallery portfolio approach for video, audio and imagery hosting.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Cincopa ROCKS! This company knows what it's doing and offers excellent products and services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cincopa is the clear choice!

I have found benefits such as use of the custom gallery themes, ease of use, grid sliders and the ability to create individualized client user experiences is valuable to my business. I highly recommend Cincopa to others. The right choice.

Cincopa review by Clement C.
Clement C.

"Great service!"

What do you like best?

I like the Cincopa is really straightforward and easy to use, and also it is also able to, as a service, provide professionally what i was looking for. Also there are quite a few templates that allowed options and variety.

What do you dislike?

The codes took a little to figure out like which would work in the site that I was building.

Being able to showcase my imagery on my site with a service that didnt reduce my image quality or require a strong watermark.

Cincopa review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Great way to manage and display media"

What do you like best?

There are lots of beautiful templates to choose from. The galleries are easy to create and embed on our website.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. We haven't run into any difficulties with Cincopa.

Our CMS system has an image gallery feature that is extremely difficult to style and customize. It would take a developer knowing C# and jquery to even begin to make it useful. We also store lots of photos in Flickr, which does not easily allow you to embed dynamic slideshows on websites. Cincopa made it extremely easy to manage our photos and customize galleries to fit a variety of needs across our website.

Learning about Cincopa?

* We monitor all Cincopa reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.