Circle

Circle.us is a shipping solution that supports all major shipping carriers and services in one single account.

Work for Circle?

Learning about Circle?

Circle Reviews

Ask Circle a Question
Showing 18 Circle reviews
Circle review by <span>Lee W.</span>
Lee W.

Substantial savings on FedEx rates

What do you like best?

I wasn't familiar with Circle, but found them when I was looking for alternatives to USPS for a large package. It wasn't heavy, but the dimensions made it very expensive to ship via the Post Office. Circle gave me a FedEx Ground rate that was less than half of what USPS charged. Very easy to set up and use.

What do you dislike?

(1) They no longer offer FedEx Ground; I don't know how the UPS rates compare. (2) The interface was easy to use, but one improvement would be to not auto-fill 999-999-9999 for the recipient's phone number, and instead do more to prompt the user to enter the correct phone. (3) I later was notified that there were additional charges based on "adjustments" and that I needed to enter payment information to pay the outstanding balance. I finally discovered that the adjustments were additional charges claimed by FedEx that were in error and so Circle is disputing them. (4) The UX around printing the 2-up labels seemed a little odd. It was possible to do it, but you had to poke around to find that capability.

Much cheaper rate than USPS with no hassle setting up an account.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Circle
Circle review by User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Circle shipping - great prices for trial offer, inconsistent label purchasing results

What do you like best?

The trial prices where much better than my ebay account prices, or direct shipper prices. It does integrate easily with my ebay account.

What do you dislike?

Had several problems purchasing labels and customer service was often not helpful in resolving. There were some times where the labels said it cost 'X' so I paid 'X' with my credit card, then an error would occur and say insufficient funds. Come to find out after hours of customer support that sometimes the label charge was higher (like by something trivial like 12 cents) so my account was short 12 cents to complete the transaction. But the errors and explanations were so unclear as a user you had no idea what was going on. Very frustrating

Recommendations to others considering the product

Makes sure to thoroughly check all your circle system settings before ordering a single label. I had issues with the default shipper being circle and not me, wrong print out sizes etc etc . Didn't realized the impact of the system settings prior to ordering a label.

Shipping sicounts

What Shipping solution do you use?

Circle review by <span>Logan D.</span>
Logan D.

Circle saves us $

What do you like best?

Carrier discounts for UPS are excellent now. Address validation built in.

What do you dislike?

USPS rates are not great, if you ship primarily USPS look somewhere else.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We use this to complement other shipping software. We don't view it as sufficient to use Circle only.

We use Circle primarily for UPS shipments in combination with Shipstation. We've found that packages over 4 or 5 lbs will usually yield the best savings vs. USPS Commercial Plus Pricing.

Circle review by <span>Brittany S.</span>
Brittany S.

Shipping made easy

What do you like best?

I love that I can link my Paypal account to Circle.us and take care of all of my shipping needs in once place. Orders are laid out clearly making shipping a breeze. Zee

What do you dislike?

The web page is not very mobile friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out for a month. It will show its worth within a few transactions.

Organization is no longer an issue as I can view orders and shipping information with ease.

Circle review by <span>Natalie L.</span>
Natalie L.

Finally an opportunity for Small Business

What do you like best?

Circle gives small business a chance to compete with big box shops via comparable shipping rates. There are few choices when looking to bring down your shipping costs...and so far this is the best one we found!

What do you dislike?

We wish Circle would integrate with Houzz,, Home Depot, and other big box distributors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth trying out. Numbers don't lie.

We are not loosing as much money via the cost of shipping and returns.

Circle review by <span>Al C.</span>
Al C.

FAST and CHEAP

What do you like best?

I needed to ship something to a client in a hurry - and it was already 6 PM local. Used their service, quickly processed a shipping label and ran over to FEDEX and dropped off the package. EASY! Client was very happy!

What do you dislike?

nothing to dislike - as said previously, it was easy to use and worked on short notice

Recommendations to others considering the product

TRY IT

easy to use - and good pricing.

Learning about Circle?

* We monitor all Circle reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.