Circle

Circle.us is a shipping solution that supports all major shipping carriers and services in one single account.

Work for Circle?

Learning about Circle?

Circle Reviews

Ask Circle a Question
Showing 18 Circle reviews
Circle review by Lee W.
Lee W.

"Substantial savings on FedEx rates"

What do you like best?

I wasn't familiar with Circle, but found them when I was looking for alternatives to USPS for a large package. It wasn't heavy, but the dimensions made it very expensive to ship via the Post Office. Circle gave me a FedEx Ground rate that was less than half of what USPS charged. Very easy to set up and use.

What do you dislike?

(1) They no longer offer FedEx Ground; I don't know how the UPS rates compare. (2) The interface was easy to use, but one improvement would be to not auto-fill 999-999-9999 for the recipient's phone number, and instead do more to prompt the user to enter the correct phone. (3) I later was notified that there were additional charges based on "adjustments" and that I needed to enter payment information to pay the outstanding balance. I finally discovered that the adjustments were additional charges claimed by FedEx that were in error and so Circle is disputing them. (4) The UX around printing the 2-up labels seemed a little odd. It was possible to do it, but you had to poke around to find that capability.

Much cheaper rate than USPS with no hassle setting up an account.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Circle
Circle review by User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"Circle shipping - great prices for trial offer, inconsistent label purchasing results"

What do you like best?

The trial prices where much better than my ebay account prices, or direct shipper prices. It does integrate easily with my ebay account.

What do you dislike?

Had several problems purchasing labels and customer service was often not helpful in resolving. There were some times where the labels said it cost 'X' so I paid 'X' with my credit card, then an error would occur and say insufficient funds. Come to find out after hours of customer support that sometimes the label charge was higher (like by something trivial like 12 cents) so my account was short 12 cents to complete the transaction. But the errors and explanations were so unclear as a user you had no idea what was going on. Very frustrating

Recommendations to others considering the product

Makes sure to thoroughly check all your circle system settings before ordering a single label. I had issues with the default shipper being circle and not me, wrong print out sizes etc etc . Didn't realized the impact of the system settings prior to ordering a label.

Shipping sicounts

What Shipping solution do you use?

Circle review by Logan D.
Logan D.

"Circle saves us $"

What do you like best?

Carrier discounts for UPS are excellent now. Address validation built in.

What do you dislike?

USPS rates are not great, if you ship primarily USPS look somewhere else.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We use this to complement other shipping software. We don't view it as sufficient to use Circle only.

We use Circle primarily for UPS shipments in combination with Shipstation. We've found that packages over 4 or 5 lbs will usually yield the best savings vs. USPS Commercial Plus Pricing.

Circle review by Brittany S.
Brittany S.

"Shipping made easy"

What do you like best?

I love that I can link my Paypal account to Circle.us and take care of all of my shipping needs in once place. Orders are laid out clearly making shipping a breeze. Zee

What do you dislike?

The web page is not very mobile friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out for a month. It will show its worth within a few transactions.

Organization is no longer an issue as I can view orders and shipping information with ease.

Circle review by Natalie L.
Natalie L.

"Finally an opportunity for Small Business"

What do you like best?

Circle gives small business a chance to compete with big box shops via comparable shipping rates. There are few choices when looking to bring down your shipping costs...and so far this is the best one we found!

What do you dislike?

We wish Circle would integrate with Houzz,, Home Depot, and other big box distributors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth trying out. Numbers don't lie.

We are not loosing as much money via the cost of shipping and returns.

Circle review by Al C.
Al C.

"FAST and CHEAP"

What do you like best?

I needed to ship something to a client in a hurry - and it was already 6 PM local. Used their service, quickly processed a shipping label and ran over to FEDEX and dropped off the package. EASY! Client was very happy!

What do you dislike?

nothing to dislike - as said previously, it was easy to use and worked on short notice

Recommendations to others considering the product

TRY IT

easy to use - and good pricing.

Circle review by Gail  G.
Gail G.

"Awesome and Easy "

What do you like best?

We were simply able to put in the details about our package and choose what’s best

What do you dislike?

That the amount quoted was off a few dollars from actual

We can print label at home and drop off in minutes

Circle review by joseph s.
joseph s.

"Very easy to upload files to crate batch lables"

What do you like best?

Very good prices, and make batch labels very easy

What do you dislike?

all is best nothing bad at all it fix quick the problems

Recommendations to others considering the product

very good and easy and good prices as well with all carriers

price and easy shipping

Circle review by Administrator

"Interface difficult to use"

What do you like best?

The great FedEx (now UPS) shipping rates!

What do you dislike?

Compared to ShipStation, the user interface is difficult to use. At times, my Amazon shipments do not synch up. My cart does not have a module for Circle, so I'd like the ability to copy and paste a shipping address from my cart into Circle. I have inquired about this a couple of times, but never receive a direct response.

Exceptionally high ground shipping charges.

Circle review by Michael S.
Michael S.

"Great service and amazing rates! "

What do you like best?

The ease of use that circle offers, several payment formats, also if you choose the premium memebership you save a ton of money on shipping.

What do you dislike?

As far as now no complaints at all about Circle

All of my shipping problems have been solved with circle. My company would use Fedex directly and their rates were nowhere near circles.

Circle review by User

"Really easy to signup and start saving big on UPS shipping"

What do you like best?

It is very intuitive to use. I really like the shipping discounts.

What do you dislike?

Wish I had found it sooner. It is difficult to be profitable as an online seller without access to discounted shipping.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the free trial

Makes us successful shipping products sold on Amazon

Circle review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Apparel & Fashion
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Apparel & Fashion

"Easy to use, cost-effective"

What do you like best?

Shipping discounts are great, ease of use and shipping address verification to help correct any international mistakes

What do you dislike?

Some UI is difficult to navigate - sometimes bugs out when creating labels

International shipping is easier with address verification. The circle process is seamless and easy.

Circle review by Administrator

"99% Excellent"

What do you like best?

have multiple carriers in one solution its the best for compare prices

What do you dislike?

its impossible use the principal account in 2 pc at the same time

Recommendations to others considering the product

better GUI

compare multimple price, and take the best price, of sure

Circle review by Hien S.
Hien S.

"To find the best rate for shipping return items"

What do you like best?

Easy to use with all options represented in one page which make decision making so easy

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything wrong with my experience yet

Minimize shipping cost with the least time spent

Circle review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Good mailing service"

What do you like best?

Get full access to all features without having to sign up for a monthly subscription

What do you dislike?

The interface is sometimes challenging to navigate, especially if you aren't using the platform connected to a store. Address input isn't the easiest. I like how other services allow you to paste a full address that is then parsed into street, city, state, etc.

Burst shipping needs associated with crowd funding projects.

Circle review by Administrator in Consumer Goods
Administrator in Consumer Goods

"Great for small business"

What do you like best?

I love i don't have to get a UPS or FEDEX account for the business I have it all in one with CIRCLE

What do you dislike?

Only thing is i wish if there was an overcharge i wish we could review it and why

Like I said earlier I dont have to have my own accounts with no discounts

Circle review by Tao W.
Tao W.

"Good service"

What do you like best?

Easy use and excellent customer service

What do you dislike?

sometime not easy to get a contact with them

Shipping needs

Circle review by Consultant

"Great Pricing & Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

Very competitive compared to direct use of various shippers.

What do you dislike?

Need to set up a permanent account and inability to access service on ad hoc basis..

Optimizing shipping price to various locations throughout the U.S.

Learning about Circle?

* We monitor all Circle reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.