Cirrus Insight

Sync Salesforce with Gmail, Outlook, Office 365, or mobile. Immediately see valuable lead and contact information from your inbox.

Work for Cirrus Insight?

Learning about Cirrus?

Cirrus Insight Reviews

Ask Cirrus a Question
Showing 879 Cirrus reviews
Cirrus review by Logan K.
Logan K.

"CirrusInsight review "

What do you like best?

CirrusInsight makes it easy to keep track of the hundreds of emails I get in any given day, ensuring that I'm not forgetting simple steps to track of relationships with different stakeholders. It's also super user friendly, and many of the things I use Cirrus Insight for can be accomplished in just one click - which is a massive time save for me and other folks on my team.

What do you dislike?

The pop up on the side can be annoying, but it is easily minimized. It would be nice if it automatically logged me in once I'm logged into my email address, since the process of double logging in just to minimize the side screen can be frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend using Cirrus Insight if you have many stakeholders to juggle and are looking to find a way to scale relationships with them.

Tracking relationships with different users, which makes it easier to scale processes that previously were difficult to maintain. Before, we didn't have a way to easily log emails with our volunteers, but now we have a simple, one-click solution that allows us to store the emails we receive and send to our growing volunteer force of over 300 individuals. The integration with Salesforce also allows us to store the data in a data base that we're already using for all of our other business purposes, which is yet another step taken out of the process.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Cirrus Insight
Cirrus review by Luka K.
Luka K.

"Cirrus Insight - Works Like a Charm"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

Don't actually dislike anything to be honest, the app works without any issues and I've been using it for over 3 years. Never had a singele issue while using Cirrus...

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's probably not even possible for me to explain how much Cirrus Insight helps me with my daily tasks. From entering leads to setting up tasks and logging calls it just helps so much. The list could go forever but I use it the most for entering leads that respond to our email campaigns, for tracking emails and for setting up follow-up tasks. I still haven't used an app that is more useful for day to day tasks so I would definitely recommend it.

What Sales Engagement solution do you use?

Cirrus review by Mike W.
Mike W.

"Cirrus Supports Task Management and Lead Management"

What do you like best?

The thing I like best is that Cirrus has allowed me as a lead manager to consolidate multiple e-mail folders and be able to consolidate and compile leads within our CRM, Salesforce through an integration. Also with our integration, it is nice to be able to set the required fields from our CRM that must be met in order for us the import the lead/e-mail to the account in question. The open rates, Total Clicks and Percentages feature is something that I have grown to trust more recently and trained our representatives on.

What do you dislike?

Fairly user friendly but there are some aspects that could be more user friendly and customizable. Not all fields are able to be integrated through the Extension. Would like this to change.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have any need for Leads tracking especially if you control multiple inbox accounts or multiple forwards from other accounts. Cirrus can help you consolidate and manage the leads process. Before we were utilizing our integration with Cirrus and Salesforce, we had to copy ad past multiple datapoints and trust that our sales representatives were doing the same. The Training on Cirrus was simple and the integration process was not that difficult.

Also the multiple data points for how the integration finds the domains is very useful and accurate. We have very few issues with Cirrus and when we do the customer service team is quick to respond to our needs.

Lead Management, Leads Tracking, Multiple folders. Task management, Task organizer.

Cirrus review by Nitinkumar M.
Nitinkumar M.

"This app saved us a lot of time doing redundant clerical work and focus on selling"

What do you like best?

The ability to do everything within Gmail to add a record into salesforce and Tasks sync. The app also gives tracking emails open rates and also additionally Attach.IO is a brilliant app with cirrus which helps us learn our contents tracking of open, forwards to see Marketing ROI.

What do you dislike?

Frequent reauthorizations needed and small bugs where it just doesnt open when we first open Gmail. Hence we have to make sure we are always in sync.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You need to have a really good Admin in Salesforce to give you the optimal use of this app. Its very insightful and there are so many related functionalities to use like Attach.io and Email Tracking and Calendar Sync and Email Sync which helps to learn activity metrics of Sales Users.

Saving time of sales people for moving out of Gmail and logging information to do everything right within it. Keep sync of activities of sales teams to achieve better pipeline management.

We have a lot of back and forth of information between Gmail and Salesforce now and it has reduced redundant work from switching to salesforce to add a record. This app is also helpful for us to make sure activities and tasks are being tracked to see engagement of Sales Team and also decreasing clerical work from Sales Teams instead use that time saved to sell more and be with client more.

Cirrus review by Sarah M.
Sarah M.

"Works reasonably well for its intended purpose"

What do you like best?

I use the upload feature the most - like uploading emails to SalesForce accounts from my gmail. It works well, including being able to upload attachments with the email. I also really like the email tracking feature, it's great to tell if people have opened your email.

What do you dislike?

I've been having issues with authentication. At least once a day I get asked to reauthenticate my account, and it's a pain. I also get logged out of Cirrus pretty regularly and have to either re-load my gmail or uninstall and reinstall the extension in Chrome. This is a wast of time and frustrating.

I work for the legal department of a company and we use Cirrus to track emails and cases in SalesForce. Without being able to upload emails to SalesForce, we would lose a lot of information in gmail. It makes it easier to keep case emails with their respective accounts/cases in SalesForce.

Cirrus review by Heather F.
Heather F.

"Great product at a great price"

What do you like best?

Cirrus works the way it is supposed to. We have had a few minor issues and customer service responds & works quickly to resolve your issue. Their CSR's are knowledgeable and share that with you so in the future you can try to resolve an issue on your own instead of immediately having to contact them. Salesforce has come out with a rival product however it costs more than Cirrus plus Cirrus keeps adding new features at no additional cost so there is no reason to switch over to SF Inbox, especially since it is so new.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to find something I didn't like about Cirrus; I spoken with some awesome CSR's who have given me work arounds to features Cirrus didn't have so I could use it as I needed (both of those work arounds are now standard features so I no longer use them).

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Cirrus Insights to users.

Sales can easily log emails, calls, set follow-up tasks without having to go into SF. This in turn allows the rest of the company be able to take care of a customer better when their sales rep is out since I can easily see their activity log.

Cirrus review by Miranda G.
Miranda G.

"Wonderful Experience!"

What do you like best?

Email tracking and syncing with Salesforce. The tracking allows me to see when, who, and where emails were opened, it also sends pop up notifications on my desktop, which I like a lot. With the click of a button I can sync my emails into Salesforce at the contact level. I can also create opportunities within my gmail on contacts in Salesforce. The meeting scheduler in the emails is great, too! Being able to send over times to someone, and all they have to do is click that time and have it send them an email invite as well as auto fill on my calendar has changed the way I schedule meetings!

What do you dislike?

Nothing, yet. The ease of use is great. Maybe more features in the future. At times, I have to wait quite a while for it to pull up the correct Salesforce contact to sync and log information for. It also seems to cause my computer to lag and slow way down on some days. I have also had issues with Cirrus disappearing and I have to clear my cache and browser history.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an extremely useful tool.

It helps increase sales. It also allows for easy meeting scheduling via email (one of my favorite features!). Being able to add contact into Salesforce without leaving my Gmail is a great tool as well. I have a lot of people introduced to me via email, so keeping track of communication with them from the very beginning is important to me!

Cirrus review by Justin B.
Justin B.

"Very wonderful"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of Cirrus and how it integrates. I really like the email tracking and how to log meetings into salesforce! I like when you open up your email you Cirrus will open along with it and it will show you if you have any follow-up tasks for that day. It shows you all of your contacts and their emails and phone numbers.

What do you dislike?

It does seem to crash from time to time or not load like it should. When this happens I have to shut it down and reload it. 1 time i think it was more than one day, other than that everything is fixed timely.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this product. They are great at responding and resolving issues. The ease of Cirrus and how it integrates with Salesforce. I really like the email tracking and how to log meetings into Salesforce! I love to track and seeing if people have viewed emails, attachments, or links. When you open up your email you Cirrus will open along with it and it will show you if you have any follow-up tasks for that day. It shows you all of your contacts and their emails and phone numbers.

Seeing if people have viewed emails. Setting meetings and moving emails to Salesforce. A big problem it solves for me is shorting out what meetings I have each day in Salesforce and showing them right in my email so I know what task I need to accomplish for that day.

Cirrus review by Kelley U.
Kelley U.

"Email Sync and so much more"

What do you like best?

What's not to like...Email, task, opportunities, and calendar synchronization between Outlook and Salesforce, ability to create a new contact or lead on the fly, and being able to view Salesforce fields within Outlook.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the system can be glitchy if the internet connection is unstable. But that is to be expected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Turn off the automatic synchronization because it is overwhelming to see all the back and forth. We typically encourage our development staff to only synchronize one email trail per day.

Take advantage of the template feature for common emails that you'd like to be consistent across your organization.

Of course, training is the most important for those who are new to the system. Encourage people to view the appropriate tutorials.

We are a nonprofit and it makes it so much easier for our development officers to get their work done in one interface. From within Outlook, they can see a snapshot of the contact record, including giving history and event attendance. It keeps our prospect and donor records up-to-date with the most recent emails and other activities. There's no excuse for not logging activities/emails, and creating activities, except if the internet is down. But even then, the mobile app keeps people connected, too!

Cirrus review by Zach  B.
Zach B.

"Business Development and Marketing "

What do you like best?

Salesforce sync makes it easy to track touch points with prospects. The scheduling application is very simple to set up meetings. Flight plans are a great way to track activity with a prospect and it is very easy to put someone in and out of a flight plan.

What do you dislike?

Glitches and doesn't sync with sales force when trying to create a lead sometimes. Prospects have emailed back saying they have received solicitation emails while in an email chain. Support can be inconsistent at times when it comes to helping. I wish I was able to put more than 100 users in a flight plan, or that when someone is dropped out of a flight plan that cirrus would ask me if I would like to add someone else from the list to the flight. I don't like the negative or positive outcomes, sometimes the outcomes are neutral.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are switching from a tool that doesn't sync it is a great first step. Flight plans make it easy to track communication with prospects.

Streamline communication between a number of parties not centrally located. We have a team of business development representatives, account executives, and customer support managers that work all around the country. The tool has been easy to communicate back and forth with them on a prospect or deal which might be an upsell or cross sell opportunity.

Cirrus review by Samantha C.
Samantha C.

"Using Cirrus is like having an assistant who never takes days off"

What do you like best?

I absolutely love the "book meeting" and "send later" features, and the ability to return an email to my inbox when there's been no response after a certain length of time -- also love being able to add emails directly from my inbox to Salesforce and direct them to the right records. It is so nice to be able to have an automated tool to remind me to do the things I should be doing and help keep me on top of my work (without having a hundred sticky notes all over my desk)

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the contact that gets pulled up when I open an email does not match the sender even though the email address they're sending from matches their email in Salesforce. I also had to turn the "auto add" feature off because it was just adding absolutely everything, I wish there was a way to filter that a little more (maybe there is and I just don't know about it)

It gets important emails into Salesforce and attached to the right records, literally with the click of a button. I also really love the features for sending emails later, creating email templates, returning an email to the inbox when there's no response, and as someone who gets on a lot of conference calls with people outside my organization the "book meeting" feature has been a godsend!

Cirrus review by Kristen D.
Kristen D.

"Amazing way to sync email with SalesForce"

What do you like best?

This extension keeps my company running smoothly! We use Gmail as our way of correspondence with our clients. We interface with approximately 100 ::new:: customers every day (plus another 100+ existing clients daily). Cirrus allows us to easily add new clients, add in phone call correspondence, and automatically logs in all of the emails we send back and forth. It's been a life saver saving us hours of data entry.

What do you dislike?

Understandably, Cirrus has a delayed response to any changes in Gmail. When Gmail updates, some of the Cirrus features don't work properly (again, understandably) but there's usually a fix within a few weeks. Most recently, however, I've had an open case for months now with an issue that seems to be very difficult for the Cirrus team to resolve (case #00153953). Really hoping to have a resolution soon!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've never used other products but have been more than satisfied with Cirrus Insight

The amount of new client interaction alone is abundant (let along logging in all the opportunities and communication data associated with each client). Having a way of automatically logging the info with the correspondence saves us time (and in the long run it also saves us money).

Cirrus review by Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.

"Great Compliance Tool, Time Saver!"

What do you like best?

We've used Cirrus Insight for 6+ years now and are very happy with the product. It is very useful from a compliance standpoint to have all of our client communications stored in one place. It also gives visibility to our whole team into what communication has happened between the client and any of the service team members in my org.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was easier to get support on the phone. They only offer support via chat which is great for easy issues, but can be frustrating when an issue is a bit confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Watch their training videos - they are actually very helpful. As an administrator, ask questions from the support staff/chat - make sure you understand all admin settings!

We have teams across the US who need to be able to collaborate & see each other's client communications - this tool facilitates that need. I personally love the scheduling tool and find it saves about 3-5 back and forth emails every time I need to schedule a call, which is almost daily, not to mention the time it saves by automatically adding the meeting to my calendar. That's a huge time saver!

Cirrus review by Lesli L.
Lesli L.

"Game-changer Experience"

What do you like best?

I love that Cirrus Insight collects and stores information without me having to think about it. It is a game-changer because of the efficiencies it creates. I can easly go back to see my previous interactions with customers and communication by others in my company. It is so easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I occasionally get signed out. That's really not even a problem. I feel like that might be a browser issue and not a software issue. That's it! No other problems.

Cirrus Insight prevents my company from bombarding customers with emails and calls. It helps us track who has been contacted and when. For a busy sales team and training team, it's invaluable. It also helps me remember what I've previously said and done with customers. When you talk with lots of different people, Cirrus Insight is invaluable and helping me stay organized.

Cirrus review by Meagan J.
Meagan J.

"Amazing Product with Helpful, attentive (and fun!) staff"

What do you like best?

The experience we have had with the staff @Cirrus has been amazing. They are helpful, patient, attentive, and follow up promptly with any questions we have. They provided group and individual training for their product and support us through our uses. In one 30 minute session I learned so much about Cirrus as a newer user, and am already using features that before I didn't even know existed. It's making my job easier everyday. Their staff is upbeat, fun to work with, and dedicated to helping users excel in their use of the product. I love that they can see what features our team is not utilizing, and offer training to help us use their product to it's fullest potential. I have only been using Cirrus insight personally for a month, but our team has been using it for around 6 years. My personal experience has been excellent. Scheduling meetings with their staff is easy and they are on time and fully attentive during our meetings and trainings.

What do you dislike?

At this time I haven't had any negative experiences with Cirrus or their product. Their support is excellent. Every time I have had a question on use, they have investigated and returned contact. Their offers for individual training and support have been helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Getting a one-on-one call with a team member to receive training will give you the most insight into this product. I recommend requesting a getting started guide for adjusting your settings and then spending some training time with their team before or immediately after starting your trial. There are features that you won't even realize are there until you have some direction, and their training is precise and inspires you to use the features. It's definitely worth a look, you won't be disappointed!

I schedule lots of meetings with external sources and the Book a Meeting feature has been great for inserting appointment times into emails, especially when looking across several people's calendars. I also use the Salesforce integration for contacts and leads, and email tracking. I love that you can customize your personal calendar page and add your company's branding for a clean and universal look. The benefits to our team are too many to mention, these are just a very few that I have utilized in my role.

Cirrus review by Jennie D.
Jennie D.

"Fantastic Sales Tool"

What do you like best?

I love that I can work right from my inbox in Gmail and do not have to sign into SalesForce. I can log emails from my inbox, set reminders and get notifications when my emails are read. I can even schedule meetings. This is a great tool if you are using gmail for business.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it will not load in gmail and I have to reload or clear my cache. More of an annoyance

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to be more efficient and having your sales team actually log their emails in SalesForce I would recommend this product.

We are getting our sales people to actually log activity and have records of communications where before it was hit or miss. I believe that it makes our team much more effective and saves a ton of time.

Cirrus review by Jarin C.
Jarin C.

"Robust tool for a great price"

What do you like best?

- Robust integration with Salesforce. Can see and edit all custom object records, as long as you can access it through an Account, Opp, Contact, or Lead through a Related List

- Also includes a scheduling tool that takes into account conflicts on your calendar

- Ability to add emails by default, or manually add a specific thread, including ability to select attachments

- Great customer service -- usually responds within a day, and almost always resolves issue on first contact

- Good looking UI in Gmail

- Ability to track email opens, and exclude internal org opens

- Schedule emails to be sent at a later time & automate follow-up task scheduling

- Intelligently shows relevant fields (including fields required by validation rules) when creating a Lead, Contact, or Account, not all of the fields

What do you dislike?

- Email signature parsing isn't so smart; usually requires manual intervention (by filling out the fields myself)

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for an email blast tool, Cirrus does it, but Yesware specializes in it. Only in the Closer edition of Cirrus does the Campaign feature exist. If you're planning to do more marketing heavy emails, use a marketing automation tool, not Cirrus.

If you're looking for an easy window into Salesforce in gmail, Cirrus' inbox panel and visibility to Salesforce custom object/related list features are more robust than tools like Inbox IQ (ATM) or Groove. Can't say about the other tools.

Prevents me from needing to switch screens to access Salesforce when writing an email

Allows me to instantly see if Contacts or Leads are in Salesforce at a glance without opening an email

Cirrus review by Christy T.
Christy T.

"Overall I Like Cirrus Insight, But There Are Some Glitches"

What do you like best?

I like that I can save emails and calendar invites into Salesforce. I also like that I can see when someone has opened an email. This is helpful especially when working deals.

What do you dislike?

I've had a lot of issues with CIrrus not coming up when signing into my email (even after signing into Salesforce). A lot of times I need to manually disable it and then reselect it to get it to come up again. Also, I've had issues with it not showing up in my Google calendar, preventing me from syncing my calendar invites to deals or businesses in Salesforce. This has been frustrating at times.

It is beneficial to have all of my emails and events tied to the proper deals or business activity in Salesforce, as it keeps me organized.

Cirrus review by Jeremy B.
Jeremy B.

"Cirrus - doing it the way it should be done."

What do you like best?

Their constant innovation and commitment to customer service. We were early adopters and yet they never take our business for granted despite our modest implementation.

What do you dislike?

The only downside is Currus is subject to the woes of Google chrome and Gmail, requiring Cirrus to update the code to conform to the changes that chrome is doing. They handle it well, but sometimes a refresh is needed. Also Cirrus can be conflicted by other extensions, which is sometimes not easy to diagnose.

Prior to Cirrus, our email and are Salesforce data for independent silos. Today they connect interchangeably oh, and we have grown with Cirrus' evolution.

We now use email templates, which overcomes the attachment size limitations when sending email out of Salesforce (in this example, sales invoices and Quality documsntation).

Cirrus review by Adrian T.
Adrian T.

"Great app, makes my workday more efficient"

What do you like best?

The app provides a seamless bridge between my email and Salesforce. I don't like using Salesforce to send emails (t's kind of cumbersome, unless part of a campaign), and Cirrus Insight allows me to respond quickly to emails and create new records in Salesforce right from the sidebar, all while retaining all of that communication in the appropriate contact.

What do you dislike?

So far, so good! I would prefer to be able to just type a date into the date fields in the gmail sidebar vs. having to mouse click on a date, but overall, not a terrible issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Works great! It does exactly what they promised it would do. I like having this as part of my toolbox.

Retaining all correspondence with a contact easily.

Cirrus review by Phil K.
Phil K.

"Great for email tracking and Salesforce sync"

What do you like best?

The email tracking is great and seems to be much more accurate than some others I have tried. It is also really nice to have the ability to quickly open a lead or contact record in Salesforce directly from my gmail inbox and automatically log emails into Salesforce. I like the potential of the "Book a Meeting" function and the roadmap for the integrated apps looks really exciting.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the Campaign feature was more robust. I would like to be able to have multiple steps in a campaign. I would also like to see the ability to set a reminder to respond to an email within my inbox and not just the "Send Later" functionality. The "Book a Meeting" functionality has great potential but I would like to see some enhancements to enable the view of multiple calendars and sending to multiple attendees, for example: As a BDR I would like to be able to view my Account Executives calendars when scheduling a meeting with a prospect so I know when they are available and then send the invite to the prospect as well as AE.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a fantastic tool for tracking email engagement, automating the logging of activities in Salesforce and sending basic email campaigns using templates. It is also really nice to be able to suggest meeting times to send to a client or prospect and the roadmap for the the integrated apps is really exciting.

Gaining visibility into email opens, clicks, etc is extremely valuable especially the mobile notifications. Automation of logging email activity into Salesforce and the ability to quickly open a contact or lead record in Salesforce directly from my inbox.

Cirrus review by Stella Mae B.
Stella Mae B.

"Click Boom Amazing"

What do you like best?

Integration with Salesforce, Calendar makes it easier to update, set an appointment using the calendar link, Setting up task and reminders is also a great value for us, especially when doing follow-ups with the customer.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it stops syncing and you have to manually fix it in the settings tab. Some instances, it also takes a while to load in Gmail.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cirrus Insight helps you become more efficient especially those who are working in the sales department. The easier way to set an appointment and manage calendars. Set up reminders on following up with leads. Let's you manage your leads in the same window which makes your time more efficient. You can easily integrate it with apps that you are currently using. Right now, it works well with our Salesforce and makes it fun and easy to manage our leads.

Cirrus Insight is also a great tool for tracking your emails and analyzing what works and what does not works with your email. You can also save email templates and do A/B testing. See what template will have the highest open and reply rate, letting you kaizen your emails for cold and working leads.

Email tracking, lead management

Cirrus makes it easier for us to manage our leads and it is also a great tool in monitoring our emails. The email templates are also a great feature for us to see the open and reply rates of our emails most especially for our cold leads

Cirrus review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Love that it syncs with Salesforce...but could make a few adjustments to really change the game! "

What do you like best?

We had been working with a system that just simply could not meet our functionality requirements. Switching to Cirrus Insight has immediately given us the visibility and workflow management functions we were lacking. I love being able to track all of my tasks directly through e-mail, rather than having to go to multiple places and log various activities. The ability to sync directly with Salesforce is a must in sales and business development and is instrumental in how we operate.

What do you dislike?

There are quite a bit more disruptions in the sync than I'd like - I'll get emails pretty frequently (I'm an admin) that one or more members on my team has an email or calendar sync that isn't working - or that the Salesforce integration has been disrupted. I also wish there were analytics in regards to flight plans as part of Cirrus Analytics, as that is the primary way we are prospecting. Other than that, I think just the lack of formatting tools when creating a template/flight plan and the inability to utilize videos in attach.io are cons of the tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The ease of use compared to other platforms (that I've used) is great. It works right out of your email so you aren't having to toggle between multiple pages or tools. There area areas of the tool that are highly intuitive, but others not so much. This is a great supporting tool but I wouldn't recommend it as the one and only.

Prior to using Cirrus Insight, we were working out of a tool that did not speak to Salesforce - so while we were logging all of our activity through there and could see it, other vital departments in the company could not see our activity and we could not see theirs because it just simply wasn't being inputted into Salesforce. Cirrus Insight is directly connected to Salesforce and allows you not only to work directly out of your inbox and sync tasks to Salesforce, but also track what content your audience is viewing, when, how much, and more. It really helps you to 1) track what you're doing and 2) create the right messaging specific to the individual targets.

Cirrus review by Thorsten M.
Thorsten M.

"Good combination tool for Gmail and Salesforce"

What do you like best?

I can work with the support of Salesforce directly in my inbox of Gmail. And I can synchronize my emails from Gmail with my Salesforce account in a few seconds. This saves a lot of time and lets me get more productive.

What do you dislike?

Takes some time to get used to the work design of this add-on. I think they need to make it more intuitive in the future. But even worse, at rare occasions, the data given to me is simply wrong or false information is loaded. If they correct this bug then it would be a 10 point product for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using both, Gmail and Salesforce, you simply need this tool. There is a free trial for new users. Just try it out for yourself, for me it works great.

It integrates very smooth in your daily work. The speed of your work is increased. Like example when you are working with various templates that you can save and use in the future again. The sales automation feature, the so-called flight plan is the biggest time saver for me.

Cirrus review by Johanna B.
Johanna B.

"Good integration tool from Salesforce into your Gmail-Account"

What do you like best?

The feature to schedule the mailings for every time that you want. If you do not want to reply right away because it is the wrong time or has the feeling that at another daytime the open rate is better than you can send the emails later. Also, I think the price is very reasonable. Especially cheap it is with the annual billing.

What do you dislike?

I have only two concerns about the tool. The synchronization to salesforce lacks clearly in speed in my opinion. Sometimes it does not even finish without a restart of my browser (Firefox). Also, the mobile integration could be a little more user-friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a good integration tool which helps with your daily work then download this one. The price is cheap and the features are very time saving and nice.

We use it to have accurate details about the open rates from our mailings. Also, to have clear statistics about the link opening via link tracking. The benefits are that you can plan much better at which time of the day you have to send your emails to have a better open rate. Also, you can improve the design of your emails.

Cirrus review by Thompson W.
Thompson W.

"Cirrus Insight should be Avoided."

What do you like best?

There is nothing to like nor like best about Cirrus Insight. Could be just the ease of filing support trouble tickets though its website.

What do you dislike?

The dislike list is very long. Brace yourself. The integration into Gmail is buggy. Every 48 hours, the book meeting button fails refuses to authorize the user with Gmail calendar and Salesforce. Support acknowledges trouble tickets and has no solution nor a fix even after 12+ weeks. The assigned AE + CSM teams cannot remedy numerous trouble tickets still active. Having the user to indicate the temp trick is to reboot browser or computer is not a long term fix. In order to correct Cirrus Insight notes fix, users are told to remove 6-8 chrome browser extensions, especial Outreach IO. Cirrus Insights updates does not do anything but show a newer version in the product details. Bugs still remain. FYI. users cannot schedule a meeting for Sunday to accommodate EU time zone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DO NOT consider Cirrus unless you desire to piss yourself off daily. Better off not having it as a choice in any product bake off. Waste of time. You can never gain your waste time back. The sales AE and Support never follow up. Anything not resolved after 2 months, their Cirrus rule is to automate an email indicating resolved without a resolution. Fraud.

Cirrus Insights is not solving business problems. Cirrus Insights is actually causing more business problems because it's not performing smoothly as it claims. Very misleading.

Cirrus review by Greg G.
Greg G.

"Great Process for Sales Automation"

What do you like best?

I've spent a lot of time testing everything on the market, and while no software is ever perfect, Cirrus definitely does a lot more than any other similar software I looked at in a much more flexible way at a much better price point.

On top of that, their support is absolutely top-notch and probably some of the best I've seen with any software

What do you dislike?

It can be a bit buggy at times, but the support team is very good at responding and solving everything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to invest in setting up all the right flights, templates, settings, processes, etc.

This kind of software works wonders, but does require a huge time investment to really get up and running.

We've been able to greatly increase the number of contacts that a rep is able to work in a given time, and automating a lot of the redundant work they have to log or copy and paste. In short, you get more output from the team resources you already have

Cirrus review by User in Computer Software

"Not Reliable"

What do you like best?

If it did what it was supposed to do it would be great; logging emails automatically, scheduling emails and meetings, creating and editing Salesforce email templates.

What do you dislike?

It's not reliable at all. It was working slow slowly that I had to switch my browser from Firefox to Chrome. Only about 1 out of 4 emails actually track. Adding emails to Salesforce doesn't always work. Sometimes adding email templates doesn't work after finnling in all the proper details - just blank as if never clicked. The add to Salesforce button sometimes disappears as soon as you hover over it. Searching for custom Salesforce items doesn't always work(have to click out of everything and only then *might* work). When in the adding to Salesforce window, typing in the searchbar sometimes repeatedly switches from the search bar to the related record type. When all details have been added in for templates, waiting for over a minute sometimes for the box to disappear. Error messages for an email comes up several minutes after the email is sent and disappears too quickly to read so not only impossible to tell which email it belonged to but no idea what went wrong with it. Also randomly disappears from Gmail.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you can get it to work like it should, great then go for it. Otherwise, it's just too buggy and unreliable to use.

Not much, too unreliable.

Cirrus review by Nate G.
Nate G.

"Shortened my day by hours"

What do you like best?

Cirrus Insite is integrated with Salesforce and makes email/documentation very efficient. I don't have copy/paste and instead simply click, choose and voila...emails are correctly merged in Salesforce. Adding, Tracking and Following Up are now so much more efficient now. Upcoming Activities are a fantastic way of seeing at a glance what is on the horizon. I've actually circumvented a few issues with this feature. I'm so glad I can do half of my documentation in Cirrus Insite instead of constantly jumping back into Salesforce.

What do you dislike?

Sometime, though not as much recently, contact names cannot be found. I have discovered that the more a contact is used the better the searches have become.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Integration with Salesforce and Gmail. The fact that the application is within Gmail saves time instead of navigating away to get to Salesforce.

Time savings is the biggest benefit. I can perform quite a bit of navigation and documentation and searching of information from and to Salesforce.

Cirrus review by Kevin W.
Kevin W.

"Full-featured, but Really Buggy"

What do you like best?

Lots of cool features like email open, link and attachment tracking; appointment scheduling; and integration with salesfoce.com, Office 365 and GMail. We were reviewing Cirrus Insight as an alternative to Salesforce Inbox which only has basic email tracking.

What do you dislike?

In our experience, Cirrus Insight software was extremely buggy. Within minutes of our initial setup we experienced our first of at least two bugs. Though our AE tried to help, support was almost non-existent. They probably have a lot of users with similar issues. I'm not sure whether my experience with Cirrus Insight is the norm, but I have to wonder how they get such glowing reviews from some users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Proceed with caution, if at all. Test is thoroughly before entering into any contract. Their product has some great features, but none worked for us. The software appears to be really buggy as we experienced at least a couple of bugs that prevented us from even starting our evaluation. On a side note, I noticed that their Applie IOS app has not been updated in some time. That is also telling, in my opinion. I'm not sure about the Android app.

We signed up for a 14 day evaluation, but were unable get the software working at all apparently because of a few bugs we stumbled upon. We opened a support case, but any meaningful response was slow at best. The account executive we were working with had to jump in to help. I give him kudos as he was more help than the support engineer. After over a week of troubleshooting, our case was escalated to the development team which is where any progress came to a complete stop. The trial expired and we decided to move on, but I wanted to share our experience in an effort to spare others the headaches and wasted time I experienced.

Cirrus review by Nathaniel D.
Nathaniel D.

"The best email connector for Salesforce"

What do you like best?

The fact that I can not only attach emails to records but also create new leads or contacts is a game changer for sure. There is also an add-on for using email marketing called Flight Path. Although I don't use it personally, my company does and I have yet to hear a complaint about it. Cirrus Insight is by far the best product on the market. In fact Salesforce used this product for a long time until they created Salesforce Inbox which is definitely an inferior product. I would not use any other product except Cirrus Insight since it works with both Outlook and Gmail.

What do you dislike?

Cirrus is supposed to automatically log emails. However, it does struggle to do this when it comes to a custom object in Salesforce. It does log really well to standard objects but I utilize a custom project object and I have to manually attach it most times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the top product on the market. Nothing really compares to it especially when factoring in the fact that it has Flight Paths that are incredible and so useful especially for small businesses.

This streamlines logging emails as well as allowing me to quickly create new leads or contacts in Salesforce with little effort. This product is also solving marketing for the company that I work with. Utilizing Flight Paths has been flawless and a game changer. It's price point is reasonable and it's one less thing to have elsewhere.

Cirrus review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"The best tool to do CRM, Very easy to use. "

What do you like best?

The link with Sales Force for the email register.

Visualize if my emails had been reviewed or not and having the contact information available is great.

This information give you focus and orientation in your work.

Is very easy to give follow up to threads of emails.

The best tool to control your emails, campaigns and communications with your client.

What do you dislike?

The contact management and creation has too many fields to fill.

Is difficult to get all the data required to create a contact.

Cirrus is a great tool, but sometimes has to be updated too many times.

Is difficult to look in menus with very long list and find the right concept for the field. Perhaps these can include suggestions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Improve how to create a contact.

The best tool to control your emails, campaigns and communications with your clients.

The contact management and creation has too many fields to fill.

Is difficult to get all the data required to create a contact.

Cirrus is a great tool, but sometimes has to be updated too many times.

My CRM management for emails and contacts.

Manage the emails for a campaign.

Cirrus allow me to earn more time and focus in my primary activities.

Cirrus review by User

"Gamechanging, but a little glitchy!"

What do you like best?

The most utilized features for our team is the email integration to Salesforce, the Send Later feature, Tracking insights, and Appointment scheduling. These are incredibly helpful features that have enhanced the way we do our work!

Customer Service from the Cirrus representatives has also been incredibly helpful, with immediate response times and attention to detail with each concern.

What do you dislike?

The Cirrus Insight platform can be rather glitchy. When using Cirrus on gmail, the platform can sometimes disappear randomly at times and would require you to re-download. When sending campaigns, it is a fantastic way to save time through mail merge, but it would be beneficial to have improved design features (i.e.changing the fonts in the drafts portion, having additional font color options, etc.). You could also be drafting an email, but then it has errors and won't let you send or will keep loading the drafts for the longest time and will never get past 10%. It can sometimes work again if you do it a few times. For the online appointment scheduling, I wish you could have additional adjustment features to the calendar event, such as adding in more questions.

It has always been incredibly tedious to track our outreach on Salesforce to show how many emails you're sending out versus receiving, and being able to see the content clearly if multiple staff members are contacting the same partner representative. The email integration has been the number one reason to choose Cirrus.

Cirrus review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"3-GIS Cirrus Review from a daily user"

What do you like best?

I am in sales and use cirrus as a cannot live without tool that I use all through my work day. I like that all of my interaction with a client can be attached to the contact , account and opportunity without leaving the email. One of my favorite features is the meeting request. This is very helpful and I believe that customers are able to pick from a list better than going back and forth on email. I am sure there are additional items that I have not explored for time and sales efficiencies but I like what I can do in my current workflow with Cirrus. Good job

What do you dislike?

There are some other 3rd party apps I like to use that compete with Cirrus. I had to unload rapport builder because of issue. I would like to use Rapport Builder with Cirrus but Cirrus is a must have. I also would like the meeting request to allow more than one person on the meeting request when you are sending to multiples trying to schedule a meeting. Not sure if this is logically possible. Another feature tied to meeting request would be good to view google calendar and other coworkers calendars when you are setting a meeting. Right now I flip between google calendar viewing my own and others then chose block on cirrus meeting.

Because sales people are super busy and multi tasking this allows me to work more efficiently with the main tools I use to perform my job.

Cirrus review by User

"Essential if you use salesforce and gmail"

What do you like best?

Though the interface of Salesforce objects with gmail is a vital function, the real game changer is the calendar feature to schedule meetings. I have used other platforms and this is by far the most seamless, least error prone time saver in my work life.

What do you dislike?

Somehow, when I seek to create a related object in the sidepanel, it doesn't auto-populate anymore. So I might as well create the object from any old place, rather than from the contact it is related to.

Scheduling time and frustration has dramatically been reduced. I get more productivity and faster turnaround with all my external calls. Email tracking helps me know what sort of follow-up to do, or when I might be getting put into SPAM. Templates help me assure standard messaging to candidates, while allowing needed personalization. And everything leaves a trail in salesforce, and updates are less arduous to do - so our data is cleaner and better.

Cirrus review by User in Internet

"It's great, when I'm not getting Errors"

What do you like best?

When it's working as expected, Cirrus Insight is a REALLY GREAT tool that I use all day, every day. I can easily create cases for my clients on the fly and tie my email replies to said cases.

What do you dislike?

I do have to disable the Chrome extension and re-enable, then reload my Gmail for the extension to appear every few days, which can be a little frustrating. Also, if I begin to experience errors for whatever reason, it will block me from sending my email until the error is resolved or I have to disable the extension.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Despite some of the errors I experience, it's a really great tool for our Customer Success Team. We mostly use it for Salesforce case creation/management and email tracking, and it's the best tool I've used at any company I've worked at for this purpose.

Creating Salesforce Cases on the fly. Our process is to create a case for every question or interaction with a client via email and Cirrus Insight has made it very easy for our team to do that!

Cirrus review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Almost perfect"

What do you like best?

It is great for bringing back emails, delaying sent, scheduling meetings, and more. It is especially good at saving me time and effort and sanity. I use the bring back to my inbox feature all the time. Also the templates are a huge time saver.

What do you dislike?

It does slow down my gmail when it is having trouble loading or finding someone. Sometimes it makes my email unusable if it is being very buggy. At this point I have to uninstall or turn it off. Sometimes, the delay sent doesn't work or it will pull in another client's info. This isn't the plug in's fault. It's that I have grown to trust it and don't notice that the wrong information is pulled in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Even with it's faults it is worth having. It saves so much time and is easy to build out.

I save a lot of time, sanity, and effort. The templates help me not write the same email over and over again, the meeting scheduler helps me spend less time with the back and forth and figuring out different time zones and I can put the meeting on someone else's calendar, and the email recall helps me not forget about a client and write in a reminder of what I want to follow up with.

Cirrus review by Administrator

"Cirrus is a MUST if you use Salesforce."

What do you like best?

Getting your employees to record their activities in Salesforce could be a challenge, especially if they have been doing it on paper for 40 years. Cirrus is easy and quick, very intuitive and customizable.

We like that the app is flexible when it comes to editing fields: you can change Subjects, add descriptions to better reflect the contains of the email in Salesforce Activities;

Creating Contacts and making sure new contacts are getting added to Salesforce is also an important gain for our workflow. Forces us to be more regimented about keeping the system clean.

We use our Google inbox as a "to do list", so we love the "return to inbox" feature.

What do you dislike?

Cirrus tends to be buggy. Better than other apps we have used, but still seems to have "unexpected errors" quite a bit.

Customer Service usually starts by sending us Knowledge Base articles. It takes a while to read through Knowledgebase and sometimes problems sit unresolved if no one has time to push for real help or read the help articles. A good example would be my admin problem reported in August, followed up in 30 days and then never heard back with resolution until December.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use to quickly determine if contacts are in Salesforce or not and to add activities to objects (changing subject to properly label emails)

Engaging Sales (adding activities to Salesforce) is the main problem that's being solved. Being able to add documents to Google Drive is very very helpful. Too bad Cirrus Files is no longer Supported, we still use it and it helps us a lot.

Email tracking helps with our in-house Collections and Sales follow-ups. We know whether they received our Invoice or not no matter what they say, time stamped. Same for proposals sent.

Cirrus review by Administrator

"Makes email a seamless part of Salesforce"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that it works accurately and 99% autonomously in the background. Known email addresses are matched with the corresponding Salesforce record and logged into the appropriate location without any further interaction on my part. It keeps me free from copy/pasting endless communications to diverse customers and really allows me to consume work.

There's no additional steps once configured. The process works seamlessly in the background and pulls the appropriate record, recording detailed communication between us.

The product has "saved my tail" on numerous occasions, where I can rapidly find the accurate comprehensive information of our interaction, what was requested and what was executed on the customer's behalf. It solves the problem of "he said, she said" as it accurately logs correspondence for recall and review. The tasking features are a great bonus, as well as the opens and location information of each individual open and send. This becomes helpful when you need to know that the information was received, and it its original unaltered state. Preservation of the chain is one of the key elements that makes this tool valuable.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it fails to load after an update to chrome or Insight, however I quickly notice and it does append emails if you click through.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try with the free period, use the tools and you'll quickly realize how valuable the return is. There's no substitute for factual information at rapid recall.

This is the solution to the need to have comprehensive tracking of every interaction with the customer, what was requested, what was done and the result on their behalf, without bogging me down with logging everything.

Cirrus review by User in Publishing
User in Publishing

"Your own personal salesforce assistant! "

What do you like best?

How easy it is to log your activity to salesforce from your email, can do it all in one place instead of having to log into salesforce to duplicate the activity.

I also enjoying being able to create tasks for myself. Its been a great reminder for follow up emails, or to schedule a call.

I have also had great experience with the support staff. I have used the chat box feature several times and have a great experience each time and they have always been very quick and responsive.

What do you dislike?

It tends to slow my email down a bit while it is loading everything, but it is worth the wait! Sometimes I do have to reload the page to make sure that the right information is populating..sometimes it gets stuck on an old email.

You can basically do all of your salesforce work from our email eliminating double work . Great way to keep track of emails and lead management. This has also been a great tool for my contacts, keeping them up to date since they are ever changing, and getting them added in a quick and efficient way -- it pulls all the data from the email thread so you don't have to populate really anything.

Cirrus review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Very Useful Tool"

What do you like best?

Cirrus Insight does a great job enabling Sales Reps to prospect efficiently through Salesforce and Gmail. Their flight plans (cadences emails) plays a vital role to the sales strategy at our company and has proven its ROI on a weekly basis.

What do you dislike?

The reporting outputs in Salesforce are very minimal and the native reporting in Gmail only goes back 30 days which makes it difficult to understand past performance of campaigns.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Implementation is really straight forward. The reporting history within the app is limited so if you're integrating with Salesforce, I would build out your reporting strategy in there (thought campaigns, reports, or lists) before launching any flight plan strategy. I would also recommend that you spend time training your team on the different abilities of the tool. The better they are at using CI, the more you'll get out of the system

We use Cirrus Insight to manage and track email activities for outbound sales efforts. We have realized considerable benefits including cohesive organization messaging (which Marketing can manage), optimization of sales outbound efforts, and helps Sales reps prospect and create meetings.

Cirrus review by Jason N.
Jason N.

"How to Un-suck Salesforce"

What do you like best?

With a small sales team, success and failure hinges on our ability to remain highly productive. Cirrus Insights helps us keep focused and organized by putting our emails and conversations into salesforce right from our Gmail platform. Instead of waiting for loading screens and wading through meaningless social media chatter, we can quickly and easily record our customer interactions. Isn't that the whole point?

What do you dislike?

There are times when CI doesn't load due to poor connections or filtering from some networks. It would be great to have an offline mode that connects and uploads when connectivity with CI servers improves.

Productivity, productivity, productivity. I get more done every day because I use CI.

Cirrus review by Consultant in Management Consulting
Consultant in Management Consulting

"Using Cirrus for my small business and my clients"

What do you like best?

I really like the email tracking and the integration with salesforce. Having the user interface sitting right in Gmail is a huge help. Being able to configure flights while in gmail has been great. The Flights are awesome and work well. I like being able to see who is opening the emails and how many times after i send them. I thought that the licensing is a good value.

What do you dislike?

If my clients don't use Gmail there is no solution for them here. Sometimes the UI is buggy and I can't access certain sections such as later stage steps of the Flight sequence. Reporting on flights is tricky to understand and sometimes I really struggle to try and fine where I need to go to get the reporting that I want. If Cirrus had a soft phone dialer built in to the call feature this would be a game changer because I still need to dial my own phone when a call step comes up.

Email automation, benefits in creating a content marketing strategy that is 80% automated

Cirrus review by User in International Affairs
User in International Affairs

"Some quirks but overall a good fit"

What do you like best?

Cirrus' best quality is the easy transition with my CRM software - both applications pair well together and work cohesively which makes my job a lot easiest.

What do you dislike?

Cirrus is a bit glitchy from time to time but overall cirrus does what it is supposed to do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If it works with other software already in place, it's a great tool to compliment it - make sure that they talk to each other. If you are offered a try session with Cirrus, make sure you find out all capabilities that it offers in order to take advantage fully.

I mostly use the Cirrus application for the email tracking capabilities in my position. This has saved me numerous times when referring back, keeping track of my daily tasks and helping to plan new tasks. Cirrus also has a new function about calendar management and setting up a time to call which syncs with my calendar which has been a great asset to me.

Cirrus review by User

"Emailing and Scheduling Meetings"

What do you like best?

I very much like to write my emails in Cirrus Insight and have them sent directly to my SalesForce account or opportunity pages. I also like how I can schedule meetings with prospects and clients directly from CI by reviewing my calendar and popping open times on the days that work for my schedule. Another feature I like is being able to track my emails to see who is opening them and if they are opening any of my attachments.

What do you dislike?

I really have no negatives that come to mind for CI.

Making contact with prospects and clients in a non-threatening manor. The major benefits I've achieved are expanding my contact base by tailoring email content to their needs. Because of tracking capabilities I can tell which pieces of collateral information are being looked at by prospects meaning I can then tailor more email and phone communication around their interests.

Cirrus review by Administrator

"Helpful tool for great price"

What do you like best?

Very affordable price compared to alternatives on the market. I love that I can work from my Gmail and don't have to log anything in salesforce. I like the send later feature a lot.

What do you dislike?

Often can be glitchy or have loading errors. I also frequently have issues with it loading in Gmail where I have to clear my cache. There have been times I've had to completely uninstall and reinstall for it to work correctly with gmail. I also wish it would track opens for longer than 7 days. Support process can be confusing sometimes.

It gets prospect emails into Salesforce and attached to the right records, with the click of a button. I can see prospect information on the sidebar in Gmail without having to toggle between salesforce as much and immediately know if a person I am emailing is in our system as a lead or contact.

Cirrus review by Jesse P.
Jesse P.

"Cirrus Insight saves so much time getting my emails into saleforce"

What do you like best?

Cirrus Insight saves so much time getting my emails into Salesforce. They also have a really nice calendar booking function that I can place right into my emails I send out of gmail.

What do you dislike?

I feel like the gmail extension takes up way too much space. Slimmer would be better in my opinion.

I send lots of emails with gmail and this Cirrus Insight gets them into Salesforce automatically. This saves me so much time. I also use the calendar booking feature so I can send a prospect times to book directly on my calendar. That is my all time favorite tool and has saved countless hours and made me good money.

Cirrus review by User

"Seamless e-mail tracking and customer relationship management"

What do you like best?

Automated e-mail logging

Extrapolating contact information to quickly create leads and contacts in Salesforce

Quickly accessing company overview in Cirrus pane without opening Salesforce

Quick call logging

What do you dislike?

I feel like often times Cirrus plugin for Chrome itself slows down basic Gmail functions in my browser. I can't actually fully verify this, but sometimes the pane will crash or lag my tab window.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your company lives in Salesforce and operates in the Google Suite, this plugin is essential

Gives my leadership and sales team full visibility to the customer's I e-mail with on a daily basis- with a huge emphasis on allowing us to stay engaged with the customer's that matter most. It allows me to organize my inbox confidently knowing that I won't miss any opportunities and enabling me to give excellent customer service to my end users with an emphasis on urgency and courtesy.

Cirrus review by Dana P.
Dana P.

"Buyer Beware! Product will crash your system and no support after 3 weeks and counting....."

What do you like best?

What was promised is what I thought I would like best. However the app does not work AT ALL. It crashes all of our systems and I can't get any support.

What do you dislike?

3 weeks of chat support suggesting I uninstall/reinstall, followed by a response that this is a known bug and is being escalated. This followed by a system generated email stating the same. Followed by another week of NO information, no contact, no ETA for a fix, followed by NO RESPONSE to my email requests for help, followed by another system generated email saying this is an "update" - that they issue is being researched and I can expect another "update" in 7 more days. Oh - but the email did say they appreciated my patience..... That's a nice touch, I suppose.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buyer beware. Great concept. Beautiful design. However it does not work and you can't get any help.

I am solving NO business problems. However, Cirrus Insight is CREATING many business problems for us.

Cirrus review by Robert H.
Robert H.

"Serious helpful addition to Salesforce "

What do you like best?

That the tool combines Salesforce with my Gmail. I don’t need to leave my Gmail account when working with it because of Cirrus Insight imports/exports the data between these two. I can even use the calendar and the different dates for meetings and so on are stored right into our Salesforce account.

What do you dislike?

The loading time when opening my Gmail account is certainly long. And I sometimes have some issues with the synchronizing between Gmail and Salesforce regarding addresses from customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the two weeks free trial without any risk. It is worth your time because this is a good tool if you are working with Salesforce.

We use it for example to see how active a mail recipient acts with our emails. You can see clearly how often he has clicked on a link of an email or opened it.

Learn more about Cirrus Insight

Cirrus Insight Videos

Learning about Cirrus Insight?

* We monitor all Cirrus Insight reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.