Cirrus Insight

Sync Salesforce with Gmail, Outlook, Office 365, or mobile. Immediately see valuable lead and contact information from your inbox.

Work for Cirrus Insight?

Learning about Cirrus?

Cirrus Insight Reviews

Ask Cirrus a Question
Showing 705 Cirrus reviews
Cirrus review by Meagan J.
Meagan J.

"Amazing Product with Helpful, attentive (and fun!) staff"

What do you like best?

The experience we have had with the staff @Cirrus has been amazing. They are helpful, patient, attentive, and follow up promptly with any questions we have. They provided group and individual training for their product and support us through our uses. In one 30 minute session I learned so much about Cirrus as a newer user, and am already using features that before I didn't even know existed. It's making my job easier everyday. Their staff is upbeat, fun to work with, and dedicated to helping users excel in their use of the product. I love that they can see what features our team is not utilizing, and offer training to help us use their product to it's fullest potential. I have only been using Cirrus insight personally for a month, but our team has been using it for around 6 years. My personal experience has been excellent. Scheduling meetings with their staff is easy and they are on time and fully attentive during our meetings and trainings.

What do you dislike?

At this time I haven't had any negative experiences with Cirrus or their product. Their support is excellent. Every time I have had a question on use, they have investigated and returned contact. Their offers for individual training and support have been helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Getting a one-on-one call with a team member to receive training will give you the most insight into this product. I recommend requesting a getting started guide for adjusting your settings and then spending some training time with their team before or immediately after starting your trial. There are features that you won't even realize are there until you have some direction, and their training is precise and inspires you to use the features. It's definitely worth a look, you won't be disappointed!

I schedule lots of meetings with external sources and the Book a Meeting feature has been great for inserting appointment times into emails, especially when looking across several people's calendars. I also use the Salesforce integration for contacts and leads, and email tracking. I love that you can customize your personal calendar page and add your company's branding for a clean and universal look. The benefits to our team are too many to mention, these are just a very few that I have utilized in my role.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Cirrus Insight
Cirrus review by Jarin C.
Jarin C.

"Robust tool for a great price"

What do you like best?

- Robust integration with Salesforce. Can see and edit all custom object records, as long as you can access it through an Account, Opp, Contact, or Lead through a Related List

- Also includes a scheduling tool that takes into account conflicts on your calendar

- Ability to add emails by default, or manually add a specific thread, including ability to select attachments

- Great customer service -- usually responds within a day, and almost always resolves issue on first contact

- Good looking UI in Gmail

- Ability to track email opens, and exclude internal org opens

- Schedule emails to be sent at a later time & automate follow-up task scheduling

- Intelligently shows relevant fields (including fields required by validation rules) when creating a Lead, Contact, or Account, not all of the fields

What do you dislike?

- Email signature parsing isn't so smart; usually requires manual intervention (by filling out the fields myself)

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for an email blast tool, Cirrus does it, but Yesware specializes in it. Only in the Closer edition of Cirrus does the Campaign feature exist. If you're planning to do more marketing heavy emails, use a marketing automation tool, not Cirrus.

If you're looking for an easy window into Salesforce in gmail, Cirrus' inbox panel and visibility to Salesforce custom object/related list features are more robust than tools like Inbox IQ (ATM) or Groove. Can't say about the other tools.

Prevents me from needing to switch screens to access Salesforce when writing an email

Allows me to instantly see if Contacts or Leads are in Salesforce at a glance without opening an email

What Sales Engagement solution do you use?

Cirrus review by Phil K.
Phil K.

"Great for email tracking and Salesforce sync"

What do you like best?

The email tracking is great and seems to be much more accurate than some others I have tried. It is also really nice to have the ability to quickly open a lead or contact record in Salesforce directly from my gmail inbox and automatically log emails into Salesforce. I like the potential of the "Book a Meeting" function and the roadmap for the integrated apps looks really exciting.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the Campaign feature was more robust. I would like to be able to have multiple steps in a campaign. I would also like to see the ability to set a reminder to respond to an email within my inbox and not just the "Send Later" functionality. The "Book a Meeting" functionality has great potential but I would like to see some enhancements to enable the view of multiple calendars and sending to multiple attendees, for example: As a BDR I would like to be able to view my Account Executives calendars when scheduling a meeting with a prospect so I know when they are available and then send the invite to the prospect as well as AE.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a fantastic tool for tracking email engagement, automating the logging of activities in Salesforce and sending basic email campaigns using templates. It is also really nice to be able to suggest meeting times to send to a client or prospect and the roadmap for the the integrated apps is really exciting.

Gaining visibility into email opens, clicks, etc is extremely valuable especially the mobile notifications. Automation of logging email activity into Salesforce and the ability to quickly open a contact or lead record in Salesforce directly from my inbox.

Cirrus review by Stella Mae B.
Stella Mae B.

"Click Boom Amazing"

What do you like best?

Integration with Salesforce, Calendar makes it easier to update, set an appointment using the calendar link, Setting up task and reminders is also a great value for us, especially when doing follow-ups with the customer.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it stops syncing and you have to manually fix it in the settings tab. Some instances, it also takes a while to load in Gmail.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cirrus Insight helps you become more efficient especially those who are working in the sales department. The easier way to set an appointment and manage calendars. Set up reminders on following up with leads. Let's you manage your leads in the same window which makes your time more efficient. You can easily integrate it with apps that you are currently using. Right now, it works well with our Salesforce and makes it fun and easy to manage our leads.

Cirrus Insight is also a great tool for tracking your emails and analyzing what works and what does not works with your email. You can also save email templates and do A/B testing. See what template will have the highest open and reply rate, letting you kaizen your emails for cold and working leads.

Email tracking, lead management

Cirrus makes it easier for us to manage our leads and it is also a great tool in monitoring our emails. The email templates are also a great feature for us to see the open and reply rates of our emails most especially for our cold leads

Cirrus review by Thorsten M.
Thorsten M.

"Good combination tool for Gmail and Salesforce"

What do you like best?

I can work with the support of Salesforce directly in my inbox of Gmail. And I can synchronize my emails from Gmail with my Salesforce account in a few seconds. This saves a lot of time and lets me get more productive.

What do you dislike?

Takes some time to get used to the work design of this add-on. I think they need to make it more intuitive in the future. But even worse, at rare occasions, the data given to me is simply wrong or false information is loaded. If they correct this bug then it would be a 10 point product for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using both, Gmail and Salesforce, you simply need this tool. There is a free trial for new users. Just try it out for yourself, for me it works great.

It integrates very smooth in your daily work. The speed of your work is increased. Like example when you are working with various templates that you can save and use in the future again. The sales automation feature, the so-called flight plan is the biggest time saver for me.

Cirrus review by Johanna B.
Johanna B.

"Good integration tool from Salesforce into your Gmail-Account"

What do you like best?

The feature to schedule the mailings for every time that you want. If you do not want to reply right away because it is the wrong time or has the feeling that at another daytime the open rate is better than you can send the emails later. Also, I think the price is very reasonable. Especially cheap it is with the annual billing.

What do you dislike?

I have only two concerns about the tool. The synchronization to salesforce lacks clearly in speed in my opinion. Sometimes it does not even finish without a restart of my browser (Firefox). Also, the mobile integration could be a little more user-friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a good integration tool which helps with your daily work then download this one. The price is cheap and the features are very time saving and nice.

We use it to have accurate details about the open rates from our mailings. Also, to have clear statistics about the link opening via link tracking. The benefits are that you can plan much better at which time of the day you have to send your emails to have a better open rate. Also, you can improve the design of your emails.

Cirrus review by Greg G.
Greg G.

"Great Process for Sales Automation"

What do you like best?

I've spent a lot of time testing everything on the market, and while no software is ever perfect, Cirrus definitely does a lot more than any other similar software I looked at in a much more flexible way at a much better price point.

On top of that, their support is absolutely top-notch and probably some of the best I've seen with any software

What do you dislike?

It can be a bit buggy at times, but the support team is very good at responding and solving everything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to invest in setting up all the right flights, templates, settings, processes, etc.

This kind of software works wonders, but does require a huge time investment to really get up and running.

We've been able to greatly increase the number of contacts that a rep is able to work in a given time, and automating a lot of the redundant work they have to log or copy and paste. In short, you get more output from the team resources you already have

Cirrus review by Thompson W.
Thompson W.

"Cirrus Insight should be Avoided."

What do you like best?

There is nothing to like nor like best about Cirrus Insight. Could be just the ease of filing support trouble tickets though its website.

What do you dislike?

The dislike list is very long. Brace yourself. The integration into Gmail is buggy. Every 48 hours, the book meeting button fails refuses to authorize the user with Gmail calendar and Salesforce. Support acknowledges trouble tickets and has no solution nor a fix even after 12+ weeks. The assigned AE + CSM teams cannot remedy numerous trouble tickets still active. Having the user to indicate the temp trick is to reboot browser or computer is not a long term fix. In order to correct Cirrus Insight notes fix, users are told to remove 6-8 chrome browser extensions, especial Outreach IO. Cirrus Insights updates does not do anything but show a newer version in the product details. Bugs still remain. FYI. users cannot schedule a meeting for Sunday to accommodate EU time zone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DO NOT consider Cirrus unless you desire to piss yourself off daily. Better off not having it as a choice in any product bake off. Waste of time. You can never gain your waste time back. The sales AE and Support never follow up. Anything not resolved after 2 months, their Cirrus rule is to automate an email indicating resolved without a resolution. Fraud.

Cirrus Insights is not solving business problems. Cirrus Insights is actually causing more business problems because it's not performing smoothly as it claims. Very misleading.

Cirrus review by Dana P.
Dana P.

"Buyer Beware! Product will crash your system and no support after 3 weeks and counting....."

What do you like best?

What was promised is what I thought I would like best. However the app does not work AT ALL. It crashes all of our systems and I can't get any support.

What do you dislike?

3 weeks of chat support suggesting I uninstall/reinstall, followed by a response that this is a known bug and is being escalated. This followed by a system generated email stating the same. Followed by another week of NO information, no contact, no ETA for a fix, followed by NO RESPONSE to my email requests for help, followed by another system generated email saying this is an "update" - that they issue is being researched and I can expect another "update" in 7 more days. Oh - but the email did say they appreciated my patience..... That's a nice touch, I suppose.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buyer beware. Great concept. Beautiful design. However it does not work and you can't get any help.

I am solving NO business problems. However, Cirrus Insight is CREATING many business problems for us.

Cirrus review by Robert H.
Robert H.

"Serious helpful addition to Salesforce "

What do you like best?

That the tool combines Salesforce with my Gmail. I don’t need to leave my Gmail account when working with it because of Cirrus Insight imports/exports the data between these two. I can even use the calendar and the different dates for meetings and so on are stored right into our Salesforce account.

What do you dislike?

The loading time when opening my Gmail account is certainly long. And I sometimes have some issues with the synchronizing between Gmail and Salesforce regarding addresses from customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the two weeks free trial without any risk. It is worth your time because this is a good tool if you are working with Salesforce.

We use it for example to see how active a mail recipient acts with our emails. You can see clearly how often he has clicked on a link of an email or opened it.

Cirrus review by User in Information Technology and Services

"It's only been a few days...and the difference is night and day."

What do you like best?

We had been working with a system that just simply could not meet our functionality requirements. Switching to Cirrus Insight has immediately given us the visibility and workflow management functions we were lacking. I love being able to track all of my tasks directly through e-mail, rather than having to go to multiple places and log various activities. The ability to sync directly with Salesforce is a must in sales and business development, and is instrumental in how we operate.

What do you dislike?

So far, nothing. Literally, the only minor complaint I have is that when the Cirrus Insight sidebar is open, you have to scroll to the right to read the entire email unless you minimize the Cirrus display. Minimal issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The ease of use compared to other platforms (that I've used) is great. It works right out of your email so you aren't having to toggle between multiple pages or tools.

Prior to using Cirrus Insight, we were working out of a tool that did not speak to Salesforce - so while we were logging all of our activity through there and could see it, other vital departments in the company could not see our activity and we could not see theirs because it just simply wasn't being inputted into Salesforce. Cirrus Insight is directly connected to Salesforce and allows you not only to work directly out of your inbox and sync tasks to Salesforce, but also track what content your audience is viewing, when, how much, and more. It really helps you to 1) track what you're doing and 2) create the right messaging specific to the individual targets.

Cirrus review by Shelly W.
Shelly W.

"Great email tracking tool"

What do you like best?

I love that it automatically tracks emails opens and clicks. No need to send receipts anymore. If enabled, it also logs emails as activity which was great when I was in sales. Made life MUCH easier.

What do you dislike?

The sync between gmail and Salesforce was tenuous and seemed to break often. It only took a couple of minutes to re-enable, but was still annoying. I wish it was a little easier for me to see people's names when they open things - some notifications show up but others don't. It can get frustrating, but overall, it's easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think Cirrus does a great job of what I need it for. From the sales perspective, I would like for it to be a little more intuitive to add/remove leads.

Email tracking. I am much more easily able to track my team's activity with my emails without having to use read receipts. When I was in sales, it was super beneficial to track activity directly from my email and add it to SFDC. From the marketing side, it's a little less useful and more personally gratifying to make sure people are reading my emails.

Cirrus review by Andy H.
Andy H.

"Wonderful tool for emailing and email insights"

What do you like best?

What I liked the most was the ability to check anytime and if and when any of my outgoing emails were opened, read, and if links were clicked on. I was also notified through a banner notification when an email was opened.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, it would auto-log me off, or it would not sync correctly. Probably my fault! I wanted to use this on my mobile phone, but I could not figure out a way to do so. Perhaps my company had not paid for that service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great way to increase sales and empower your sales reps to track their emails, and to track prospects' activity. I would reach out to Cirrus Insight team right now!

The problem we were trying to solve, was to track what marketing emails were most successful and why. The benefit has been that we can now create "coincidence". If I see that prospect has just opened my email, I can call them immediately, and the customer is amazed at the timing.

Cirrus review by Shannah T.
Shannah T.

"Really helps save time"

What do you like best?

I like that you can track open, response, and click rates. I also really like the Send Later option to schedule out emails, the Follow Up option that creates a task in Salesforce and sends you an email, and that each email is logged in Salesforce automatically.

What do you dislike?

I just feel like it really makes your computer lag and takes up a good amount of memory or something. I also wish you could add other people's calendars. I think this might be a Google Calendar limitation, but I work with many Sales Reps as part of Client Success. It's a hassle to ask all of them to hit the share button since I can already view all of their calendars.

It's really time-consuming to have to manually log things in Salesforce. Cirrus Insight helps with this because it logs emails for you and shows tasks in your inbox, so you don't have to have Salesforce open all the time. It's a big time-saver.

Cirrus review by Chaplain Tim "TIG" H.
Chaplain Tim "TIG" H.

"Top 5 Essential Solutions to do More with Less in a Small Business"

What do you like best?

I never have to leave gMail, can include custom fields, can access cases, can add new contacts right from an email, can lookup related contacts from and email search in gMail, powersearch Salesforce... I could go on and on and on. This is the single app that has made Salesforce usable for our organization, and it's simplicity and power have enabled us to compete with organizations over 10X our size.

Also, I have to add the people, because even the best solutions can be tarnished by poor service. Thank God the staff at Cirrus Insight are some of the most caring, thoughtful and brilliant folks I've ever met. I've had the pleasure of meeting them in person at their offices and what most impressed me was how welcomed they made me feel. I know how busy they all are! They put out updates and feature adds like relentless coders, yet they all took the time to stop and make me feel like I was their only customer. Really special people.

What do you dislike?

Not too much. I'm very excited about flight plan and what it will become over time. As they add features, it has the potential to open Cirrus Insight to new markets and solutions. I'm VERY excited to see that happen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start with the trail and see if it's for you. Can't go wrong there! And if you need to talk someone who uses the product every day, feel free to give me a ring.

As a small organization we all wear way too many hats. Using Cirrus Insight, I can be administrator, marketer, analyst and case worker within a few clicks. That's exactly what we needed. And anyone who has delved into Salesforce dev can attest to the complexity and following overwhelm. That can crush adoption. With Cirrus Insight, is pretty, it's simple, and everything just works. And on the rare occasion something isn't working, one call or email get's it done. These folks really care!

Cirrus review by Samantha C.
Samantha C.

"Using Cirrus is like having an assistant who never takes days off"

What do you like best?

I absolutely love the "book meeting" and "send later" features, and the ability to return an email to my inbox when there's been no response after a certain length of time -- also love being able to add emails directly from my inbox to Salesforce and direct them to the right records. It is so nice to be able to have an automated tool to remind me to do the things I should be doing and help keep me on top of my work (without having a hundred sticky notes all over my desk)

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the contact that gets pulled up when I open an email does not match the sender even though the email address they're sending from matches their email in Salesforce. I also had to turn the "auto add" feature off because it was just adding absolutely everything, I wish there was a way to filter that a little more (maybe there is and I just don't know about it)

It gets important emails into Salesforce and attached to the right records, literally with the click of a button. I also really love the features for sending emails later, creating email templates, returning an email to the inbox when there's no response, and as someone who gets on a lot of conference calls with people outside my organization the "book meeting" feature has been a godsend!

Cirrus review by Luis M. E.
Luis M. E.

"Great experience using Cirrus Insight"

What do you like best?

The job coordination between Salesforce, email, cirrus and all data related. The real time updating new emails. I love how Cirrus do analytics and present information in real time and how is changing.

What do you dislike?

I didn't know I needed a Cirrus update. I didn't find the way how to do it and I delayed it. So, I lost my tracing, my performance, my sales view, etc... and I didn't know why. Everything was related to the update.

One week later I did it and everything was normal again. I don't know what happened. I just want to delay the upgrade. Maybe this task should be a little bit friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have never used Cirrus before. I have just only used the common email from Google or Microsoft. However, using Cirrus it has been a great experience. If we can create a file inside a file it could be very useful.

Tracking performances with my clients and some people from my office. I think is a great tool do some analytics on my clients and my team.

The main benefits were saving time for me and my team, saving resources doing specific tasks.

Cirrus review by Sloan Kilian M.
Sloan Kilian M.

"Cirrus Insight when paired with Salesforce CRM is absolutely worth it!"

What do you like best?

Cirrus Insight makes capturing data super simple and convenient! Administrative and User setup is very straight-forward and easy to maintain. Also, the Admin Dashboard is very sleek. From a user's perspective, the integration with Salesforce is HUGE and has a profound impact of time management for our sales reps. We have noticed a tremendous influx in SF User Activity since we implemented Cirrus.

What do you dislike?

The Outlook add-in is very "heavy" so a solid internet connection is required - sometimes this is difficult when on the road and/or traveling. Also, I would very much like to see additional customization within the calendar sync such as, allowing the user to select a type of event from their Outlook before the event syncs over to SF.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have not dug into the full extent of Cirrus' marketing capabilities because we currently have another program in place (Pardot); however, the Salesforce integration alone is worth it. The cost is 1/4th of an Enterprise SF license, and I would strongly recommend this product if you are actively or are about to launch Salesforce as your CRM. It just makes sense to have SF and your email/calendar program speak to one another. The out-of-the-box, free SF to Outlook sync is absolutely horrible so involving a 3rd party like Cirrus is necessary. Also, the additional "bells & whistles" that Cirrus offers such as Email Tracking and Snapshots is very helpful when shooting prospect emails out. Again, I would highly recommend this product, and if you are still preparing to integrate and launch Salesforce, I would highly recommend getting Cirrus from the start or shortly after.

After implementing Cirrus, our SF adaption skyrocketed! Our organization runs Microsoft Office and relies heavily on Outlook so allowing users to log information both automatically and manually right from employees' Outlook program is a no-brainer.

Cirrus review by Heather F.
Heather F.

"Great product at a great price"

What do you like best?

Cirrus works the way it is supposed to. We have had a few minor issues and customer service responds & works quickly to resolve your issue. Their CSR's are knowledgeable and share that with you so in the future you can try to resolve an issue on your own instead of immediately having to contact them. Salesforce has come out with a rival product however it costs more than Cirrus plus Cirrus keeps adding new features at no additional cost so there is no reason to switch over to SF Inbox, especially since it is so new.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to find something I didn't like about Cirrus; I spoken with some awesome CSR's who have given me work arounds to features Cirrus didn't have so I could use it as I needed (both of those work arounds are now standard features so I no longer use them).

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Cirrus Insights to users.

Sales can easily log emails, calls, set follow-up tasks without having to go into SF. This in turn allows the rest of the company be able to take care of a customer better when their sales rep is out since I can easily see their activity log.

Cirrus review by Alaina D.
Alaina D.

"Alaina Donovan + Apto review"

What do you like best?

Circus Insight literally saves me hours of work each day. Seemlessly updating and communicating between Salesforce, Salesloft and Gmail. Our company would be at a loss without it. My job is to book demos for prospects to see our software. Everytime I book a demo and schedule it on Google Calendar, Cirus Insight pulls it across and updates Salesforce. This saves me from updating all the other platforms we use individually. I love it. User friendly. Intuitive.

What do you dislike?

I truly love almost everything about Cirrus Insight. If I had to come up with one painpoint it would be that sometimes Cirrus Insight requires you to log in multiple times a day. I have to refresh the page and relogin. That's no biggie in the scheme of things. Sometimes I just have to double check that the meeting I booked updated Salesforce.

I use Cirrus Insight literally every single second of every day at m job at Apto. I am a business development representative and our entire team of 9 use it daily. The major benefits I've found are; saving time, increasing productivity, increasing company wide communication between platforms, email tracking, and overall insight into business efficency.

Cirrus review by Kevin U.
Kevin U.

"A must-have tool for sales"

What do you like best?

Cirrus syncs relatively seamlessly to Salesforce—the ability to automatically log emails to prospects in Salesforce from my Gmail page dramatically increases efficiency and allows me to reach out to more prospects more effectively.

What do you dislike?

The biggest issues have largely been resolved. With the deployment of the latest version, there were a few features that either disappeared or were buggy, but over time those have been resolved to my satisfaction. Occasionally I use Streak to send mail merges, since my company only pays for the "Starter" version of Cirrus, so sometimes the email tracking can get confused.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are a number of different levels of engagement. I can only provide feedback on the "Starter" package, but it does most of what I would like it to do. The additional features that would be helpful with the next level up are the scheduling page (the starter version only allows in-email scheduling for up to 3 days) and mass mail merges. Recommended features for the starter version are obviously syncing emails and calendar to Salesforce, but also using the synced email templates, which also tracks open and click rates for a specific template and merges Salesforce lead/contact/account fields into emails for easy customization. As with all email tracking, Cirrus can't be 100% accurate, so I have also used the free version of Streak to supplement Cirrus's email tracking. For the most part they play nice together, though it does clutter the Gmail window a little to have both.

Cirrus simplifies the process of tracking emails and activities in Salesforce and keeps me up to date and efficient.

Cirrus review by Blake C.
Blake C.

"Saves a lot of time"

What do you like best?

Cirrus Insight does what it needs to do and does it well - automates logging emails from Gmail to Salesforce in the right place with the right information. It also allows me to pull my Salesforce email templates right into Gmail. The email tracking is also better than the competing solution that I used in the past.

What do you dislike?

It requires the activity to log to Salesforce before Gmail will send the email. This means that if for whatever reason the activity fails to log to Salesforce, the email doesn't send. This isn't a huge issue as it does pop up an alert that the activity fails to log, but it can be a little annoying if I'm trying to send out several emails in quick succession and don't notice the alert pop up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's the leading Salesforce/Gmail integration for a reason. Product is good, regular updates with new features and bugfixes, and support is responsive when something does go wrong.

I send a lot of emails every day and as a company that uses Salesforce, "If it's not in Salesforce, it doesn't exist." By being able to automatically log each email where it needs to be with one or two clicks, this saves me easily 20-30 minutes a day.

Cirrus review by Skip B.
Skip B.

"Best on the market"

What do you like best?

Everything works from my gmail accounts. I don't have to access anything through Salesforce. I'm not in Salesforce all the time but I am in Gmail. Tracking is very easy. I like the pop-up notification when someone opens the email. This is especially powerful when there is a lag between openings. Much of the time, if a couple of weeks have passed and the email is opened again, I will receive a reply soon after.

What do you dislike?

Would like to see a better mobile version. Of course, would like have some indication if the email was forwarded or just opened by the same person multiple times from different devices or locations. Tracking attachments would be nice.

Tracking emails is very important. I've actually called prospects right after they've opened and had great response.

Cirrus review by Matt B.
Matt B.

"Keeps Getting Better, BUUUUUUT"

What do you like best?

The SF integration is seamless - browser animation and navigation is smooth with collapsable side tray

What do you dislike?

I think there is a smarter way to display fields - a vertical scroll [especially for lots of custom fields] is a little tiresone. Perhaps a tiling approach?

I also dislike the fact that Cirrus Files support has been discontinued. Cirrus Files was the product that got me into this ecosystem - it was easily the best file management plugin for Salesforce and I never understood why it couldn't be expanded upon in the sidebar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you use a lot of customization in your SF org then Cirrus Insight might *not* work as well as you'd like. Fortunately I've been able to make the most of it, but hopefully field mapping [for example] gets a little more robust.

Duplicate entires have been all but eliminated. Quicker entry is definitely a plus.

Cirrus review by Jorge G.
Jorge G.

"A must have if emails is your main way of communication"

What do you like best?

Templates, follow ups and send later are game changers.

Before I used two different softwares not integrated with gmail do create reminders and a folder with templates. Now I am far more productive and everything is better organised in one place, so it's really difficult to miss a follow up.

Add to Salesforce is also really useful. Couple clicks and the email is saved right where you wanted.

What do you dislike?

Email tracking is fine, but it doesn't work with BCC and mass emails so not great when emailing many contacts. It doesn't work with keyword short cuts either :(

Recommendations to others considering the product

Is emailing your main working 'tool' and way of communication with internal/external clients? Then you'll love Cirrus Insight.

Cirrus Insight helps me being far more productive and staying on top of the things that need to be actioned. The rest is archived, so my inbox isn't packed with 'waiting a response' stuff. If it's there, I need to look at it and do something.

Cirrus review by Vinny P.
Vinny P.

"Power of SFDC in your Inbox"

What do you like best?

Simple to use. Capture all of your SFDC activities directly from Gmail. Ability to relate emails to standard or custom objects within SFDC. Able to update fields within Gmail. Awesome feature is scrapping email signatures to automatically create leads or contacts directly from Gmail as well.

What do you dislike?

Buggy at times where my reps have issues logging into the solution or adding activities back to SFDC. I've only upgraded one rep to the closer plan and she tends to have difficulty with the campaign feature regularly. I'm not positive if it is user error or system since she is the only one with that plan.

Without having to BCC or manually log tasks within SFDC this makes emails tracking a breeze for my reps. My reps are leveraging templates to do first or last follow up via email quicker then we were before leveraging a tool like this.

Cirrus review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Efficient Time-saver!"

What do you like best?

My team uses Cirrus to schedule consultation with our clients. It is SO easy and eliminates a ton of back and forth on schedules. You can either send them specific times that they can choose from, or simply share your whole calendar with them (you appointments will be private and show as "Busy" only). I try to avoid getting on the phone a lot during the day, so if I can send out an email instead, its a win for me!

What do you dislike?

I wish I was able to set the time zone of the person who I am scheduling the meeting with. It does have a large disclaimer that the times are in the sender's time zone (in my case, EST), but clients often do not see it and schedule at the wrong time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a hard time nailing down a time to meet with clients or colleagues, this is the product for you!

We are saving tons of time of calling and emailing back and forth to schedule meetings with our clients. This product is SO convenient and very easy to use.

Cirrus review by Brendan S.
Brendan S.

"Cirrus is cool!"

What do you like best?

Without a doubt the most useful function is automatically logging e-mails in SalesForce. That process is tedious and I often don't do it manually because I don't have the time.

What do you dislike?

I find the tracking of whether or not people read your emails a bit of an invasion of privacy, but it's so useful that...honestly, I don't lose any sleep over it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure everything is synced up so you can make full use of the software. That is, check and double check that it is hooked up to SalesForce, for example. It's so incredibly helpful if it is that you don't want to risk not getting full utility out of the software.

As a community organizer with a focus on communications, it's really helpful to track opens and clicks to see what kind of messaging gets the highest rate of opens and clicks.

Cirrus review by Kelsie H.
Kelsie H.

"Amazing...For PC users..."

What do you like best?

It made life a WHOLE lot easier when I was using Cirrus. We had the constant issue of how to upload relevant emails to Salesforce. The Salesforce process on its own is extremely tedious and inefficient. So when we were told about integrating Cirrus Insight to make the process simpler, our team was all in! I love being able to actually create Salesforce records right from my email. There was less back and forth. Easy to use and really exciting capabilities for the team. I loved the tagging feature as well- we could connect it to a project, person, organization, etc.

What do you dislike?

I know they're working to fix this problem (and I was told they're rolling out a solution in the next few months or so), but it is NOT strongly compatible with Mac. I use Outlook for Mac and when I first installed it, it worked great for about 6 months or so. I used it constantly. The bummer is it's not as great as using Cirrus on a PC (all my coworkers have PC's), so the format on a PC is way better. Anyways, at the beginning of this year, it just completely stopped working. And Cirrus has been wonderful in letting me know about the update and reimbursing me for the costs, but that was a huge bummer because I had gotten so used to it and it was very helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a Mac, maybe wait until they work out some of the issues.

Like I mentioned, we're working to solve the email to Salesforce issue (that is very slow and inefficient). This solved all our problems. Not only does it update very quickly, you can assign it to any record right from your email as well. Or create new contacts, organizations, etc.

Cirrus review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Great way to keep track of information "

What do you like best?

Cirrus allows us to instantly connect the work we do in Salesforce with responses we receive in gmail. Email tracking directly to contact/opportunity records provides better data keeping and transfer/sharing of knowledge.

What do you dislike?

There are times where Cirrus does take over the interface of your gmail inbox, but you can easily minimize the application or close out of it, altogether. That part isn't as intuitive though and we've had some staff struggle with understanding how to

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's always helpful to have dedicated solutions staff on site to help with the integration and onboarding of new staff with Cirrus. We created a simple easy sheet to detail how Cirrus applies to our organization and its use-case for making everyday work easier.

We are solving the need to have robust information stored in a singular place. We're realizing better communication, better customer service, data integrity, and knowledge sharing.

Cirrus review by Marina Rose G.
Marina Rose G.

"Need A Good Time Saving Tool?"

What do you like best?

Cirrus has helped me with my time management and organizing.

My emails automatically go into my Salesforce without having to do anything. Cirrus even allows me to keep track of who has opened and responded to the emails. It's very user friendly. This is a great compatible software to Salesforce. I'm glad we are using it. It saves me from having to look back into my email system.

I haven't had a problem with it yet.

What do you dislike?

YOu have to make sure it's on all the time as you are sending emails. If it's not on, the emails will just sit there. SOmetimes it drops off on it;s own, and you don't realize that it is gone from your salesforce. You always have to make sure it's working before you start sending emails to clinets.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's user friendly and it gets the job done. You can keep track of your emails and responses. We have never used anything like this before. This has been a nice surprise. I wish I would have used this years ago.

I love that I can keep track of who has opened up my messages. This way I don;t have to ask the client if they received my email or not. I already know that they opened it. I can also look at a dashboard to keep track of the data, [Saves me time on those extra steps I have to take to follow up witht he proscpects and proposals.

Cirrus review by Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.

"Cirrus is helpful"

What do you like best?

I do enjoy the basic features of Cirrus. The ability to track emails and have that connection with Salesforce is a huge plus

What do you dislike?

The one thing that could be improved is that the consistency of the tracking is not always there. There have been instances where I know I have gotten replies or links clicked on and it does not show that data accurately.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The customer support has been amazing. I've been able to get help within a matter of minutes, even on the chat portal and thats something you dont see with every company. Cirrus does what it needs to do so I cant complain too much.

We do a lot of outbound prospecting and Cirrus helps up to see who is being active or at least viewing our information that is being sent out.

Cirrus review by Beth Lee 7.
Beth Lee 7.

"Love Cirrus Insight"

What do you like best?

I love how easy Cirrus Insight makes adding companies, contacts, opportunities and cases to Salesforce. It makes keeping track of opportunity and case information a breeze. This tool is one of my very favorite Salesfore add-ins!

What do you dislike?

Occasionally I will have to troubleshoot the software to make it function again, however the Cirrus Insight website is easy to use and find what you are looking for. Plus, someone is always available to assist or submit a case when they can not.

Opportunity tracking is difficult because one opportunity may touch multiple internal staff members. Cirrus Insight allows us all to interact with the opportunity normally (i.e. e-mailing the client) and to track the interactions in Salesforce without adding multiple steps.

Cirrus review by Mike L.
Mike L.

"A must for Salesforce Users."

What do you like best?

I have been using Cirrus Insight for years. It's a must have for people who need to have all their activities logged in Salesforce. Cirrus Insight is a productivity improvement tool and saves me time on a daily basis. The auto log feature is great for keeping my email Activity Tasks updated in Salesforce. I hated having to remember to hit the Log to Salesforce button in Outlook. Having access to the Salesforce Lead and Contact record eliminates the need to toggle back and forth with Salesforce when adding or updating a record. Email tracking is great for monitoring activity.

What do you dislike?

I had some dislikes with earlier versions of Cirrus but Cirrus has done a great job of listening to customers. I don't have any complaints with the newest release of the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a Salesforce user give Cirrus Insight a try. There's a free trial and it literally takes 2 minutes to set-up and it's pretty intuitive how Cirrus works.

Recording all email activity in Salesforce was a challenge before Cirrus Insight. With Cirrus I have confidence that all my emails are recorded as activities in Salesforce and I no longer worry about keeping up with email activity.

Cirrus review by Reid P.
Reid P.

"Email Management "

What do you like best?

Cirrus makes it super easy to dial in your Salesforce workflow and get more done from your in-box, where we all spend so much of our time. I've been using the app since it came out and I have been amazed at how rapidly it has developed and how it has its evolution has never sacrificed the intuitive nature of user interface. I was thrilled to see the follow-up feature roll out and as with many of the features I use this every day to prevent things from slipping off my radar.

What do you dislike?

I have no dislikes. It's been a game changer in my day to day workflow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a test drive and use it for at least three days. Take the time to set it up to meet your needs.

In our Salesforce instance, we rely heavily on custom objects which can challenge other email integration solutions. With Cirrus I can easily associate to these object, even create new records, right from my inbox. Also, if you're in customer service, sales or really any kind of management it makes it very easy keep track of others for follow up, next steps, etc. by bringing Salesforce activity management right into your in-box. That, coupled with the follow up feature, it's pretty easy to stay on point.

Cirrus review by Carlos V.
Carlos V.

"The BEST email integration for Salesforce"

What do you like best?

Is like a swiss army knife for email! Even the basic functionality is great and easy to setup.

And then you get a lot of extra bonuses like the ability to send calendar openings to your contacts and have them select what works best for them and just shows automatically in your calendar.

The app detects when you do not have a contact and allows you to create it very quickly even if the contact does not have an account.

After that you can do a lot of the basic functions right there in your inbox, do you want to modify and opportunity? fill an extra field, done!

What do you dislike?

I guess that the only dislike could be that some of the functions hide because of the styling of their buttons

we need to capture the email communications with our client in an easy and transparent way for our staff

"Buggy"

What do you like best?

When it's working, I like how it copies emails to SFDC and tracks opens/clicks.

What do you dislike?

The entire app...The software is buggy, support is hard to reach, and every month I get an e-mail saying that it's not synced with my calendar so I have to re-enable it. Also, I've contacted support twice and only received a response the first time. The last message I received was, "After reviewing your support request, we've determined it needs to be escalated to Level 2 Support." Then radio silence. And today, the buggiest day of all...they don't have their support chat open. It's 9:21 AM CST on a Thursday.

Quit using it to schedule meetings with prospects because it would error on their end and cause frustration- not how a salesperson wants to make their prospects feel.

I can't even login in right now to take a screenshot of the program to prove to G2 crowd I use it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fix your bugs. Don't deploy without testing...lots of testing...

Automatically syncing emails to SFDC and tracking open/click rates. Was using to as a scheduling tool for prospecting but the application was too buggy so company invested in Calendly.

Cirrus review by Dana N.
Dana N.

"Great Platform -- Makes our lives a lot easier and SFDC a little less painful"

What do you like best?

By far the most useful feature for me is the automatic add of the email activity to SFDC.

I can manage an entire record from within Gmail.

Update the calls and activities and see details of the account.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes unstable.

Takes too much real estate on my Gmail screen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it, it cuts down the time that you'll spend in SFDC and helps you stay focused and not jump between platforms.

I hate recirding in writing. I had adding an additional character when I don't have to.

My work revolves around customers and that's what I love doing.

Cirrus has significantly cut the time I have to spend in SFDC, has automated a few key processes and helped my team move information about accounts and increase our productivity levels.

Cirrus review by User in Computer Software

"Really great, when it works"

What do you like best?

I like the accessibility to add info to leads within salesforce and being able to see the contacts information right there when you're composing the email. It makes syncing information so easy. I also really appreciate the feature to preset emails to send in the future and also the template option. This gives me a lot of capabilities to work quickly and more efficiently.

What do you dislike?

When things don't sync or sync incorrectly. A lot of the time the lead will populate with the email I was writing to previously. It causes a lot of issues when this happens. Also, sometimes things don't even sync at all and I have to go back and make sure it does sync. It happens more often than not.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be prepared for some hiccups a long the way. The platform is far from perfect, but it's on it's way in the right direction.

Being able to sync information to a lead is the main reason we use the platform. Also, the handy functionality of being able to schedule things have become very useful in my day to day life.

Cirrus review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Cirrus Insight is an immense time saver for me"

What do you like best?

Bottom line, it is the time this application saves me in my sales day. I am able to efficiently track activities, recall and review record and contact prospects all from within Outlook. It keeps me streamlined and more productive. They are also very good about pushing out enhancements on a regular basis, which I appreciate. Their support is also very responsive and addresses issues when they arise.

What do you dislike?

There is very little about Cirrus that I do not like. My only real complaint is that I have more than once had an issue with the product following an update/new release. At the worst, it has been something that has limited my use for a short period. However, any time I reach out to address the issue, it is something they are already working actively to address and it takes very little time for the issue to be resolved in most cases. So, I sincerely appreciate the attention and focus, I just wish that these things would be caught ahead of time more consistently. (again, a minor complaint given the number of improvements they consistently release.)

Recommendations to others considering the product

The cost for this product is more than I would like, but it is well worth it. I pay for it out of my own pocket, as my company does not license it, but I do so gladly because of the time and hassle it saves me.

My primary business focus with Cirrus is tracking of sales activities and reaching out to clients. As stated previously, this has made this process far more streamlined and simple than what I was doing previously. It keeps management happy, makes Outlook my "one stop shop" for sales success and saves me significant time.

"Cirrus Insight feedback"

What do you like best?

Cirrus has become quite essential for my day to day. It makes the connection of my email to Salesforce seamless, both of which I rely on all day every day to keep track of the prospects and customers that I work with. It connects everything with one click and oftentimes is able to automate the connection without having to click anything. Very easy to use once it's set up.

What do you dislike?

When there are problems or bugs (which has happened a couple times this year), I have noticed how disruptive it is for my day to day. Since it is typically running in the background, when it stops working, it becomes incredibly tedious to connect Salesforce and my communications via email.

It makes tracking email communications extremely easy. As a salesperson, I communicate heavily via email, and the combination of Salesforce and Cirrus has made allowed me to be very organized.

Cirrus review by Chris M.
Chris M.

"Consolidation of information"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Cirrus Insight is the amount of time it saves me on salesforce tasks. Also having all the contact information at my fingertips is really helpful as well.

What do you dislike?

I would say that I would like to see the platform tested better before new updates are rolled out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend you take a good look at this solution it checks the box on many things that you otherwise forget to do in Salesforce or don't want to do.

Helping me be more effective in the sales process with cutting out the tasks that are not selling related.

Cirrus review by Rachel P.
Rachel P.

"loved it at first, now too many bugs"

What do you like best?

I really like that Cirrus Insight integrates easily with my gmail and Salesforce. When it's working properly it captures all my client correspondence. All my contacts are easily visible and I can even add them to my SF on the fly from any email I'm creating.

I also have email templates and Campaigns I can use as well as a calendar tool, which are both vital for my role.

What do you dislike?

Recently they've had quite a few bugs and even a DNS outage that took the whole system down for 2-3 days. There are never any outage or "hot topics" updates on their website with work around instructions for example.

During the DNS outage a couple of weeks ago I had to open up case after case and get back into their chat multiple times. They finally provided me with instructions once they had a fix, but I asked them why I had to take both my time and theirs to bother them in order to get an answer. All work arounds and uninstall/reinstall instructions should be out there somewhere for me to find them easily.

Time savings

Accuracy

Client Engagement tracking

Cirrus review by Hillary M.
Hillary M.

"Cirrus Review - Highs & Lows"

What do you like best?

Ability to track easily if recipient has opened email, great integration with Salesforce, ability to attach correspondence to multiple objects in Salesforce org, scheduling and calendar sync seemlessly with google calendar, ability to create new lead/oppty quickly in one browser page

What do you dislike?

There are many times there are sync issues or the system needs to be disabled as an extension and restored. It can be frustrating. Also, it has automatically unsync my calendar in the past. interface is a bit awkward/outdated; our sales agent was great but other attempts to resolve user issue wasn't handled as well as it could've been (very basic suggestions given)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mobile capabilities

Seeing where correspondence has a fall through, tracking user workload, documenting electronic correspondence of sensitive materials.

Cirrus review by Tyler T.
Tyler T.

"Winning Extension"

What do you like best?

I love having all of the information I need when working with a lead at my fingertips and not having to open multiple tabs in order to see a whole view.

What do you dislike?

There is very little I dislike about the product, I do wish the navigation bar was less bulky, and an easier way for it to fit the screen size.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you use Salesforce to keep notes and detailed status on a person, this is a must. Ties beautifully into G Suite and allows me to do my job well, from anywhere at any time.

Cirrus Insight allows me to work faster when responding to student and family inquiries. The extension keeps switching platforms at a minimum while providing a detailed overview.

Cirrus review by User in Computer Software

"Excellent sales engagement tool"

What do you like best?

I love that Cirrus plugs right into your Gmail. It is certainly helpful for anyone in sales that is doing outbound prospecting and outreach. The analytics are fantastic. The mobile app and mobile notifications are a game changer.

What do you dislike?

When using flight plans, there are times when the application will crash, however, a quick refresh of Gmail and things are usually back to normal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely be sure to evaluate other tools and compare. One of the biggest complaints that i hear from members of my team when compared to SalesLoft is the lack of a LinkedIn integration. With Cirrus, you have to flip from screen to screen in order to complete some of the tasks on your flight plans.

Sales engagement and sales enablement are key to driving sales and improving the efforts of any SDRs or account executives that are doing outbound outreach. The ability to track emails and see analytics behind what's working and what's not working can help sales teams quickly identify issues and change their strategies to improve their metrics and KPIs.

Cirrus review by Eleanor M.
Eleanor M.

"Great Features"

What do you like best?

I love the meeting scheduling functionality. It's a great tool to allow your client have to power over when they are free to meet you whilst you are still the one pushing for a meeting.

What do you dislike?

I find some of the UI for it takes up a lot of the screen, and I can't slim it down. For example, the blue bar across the top. This is especially noticeable when I open an email in a separate window and the blue bar takes up the same space as the buttons for archive etc...

The ability to easily link emails to different objects within Salesforce, as well as to quickly create records from emails - such as contacts, leads and cases.

Cirrus review by Jimbo G.
Jimbo G.

"Awesome customer service"

What do you like best?

We are a smaller company with only a few seats and we still get treated with exceptional customer service and attention. I really enjoy the Cirrus Gmail extension. I'm much more efficient with updating and adding leads and contacts.

What do you dislike?

They are just launching Flight Plans, which both means they are able to create a platform that takes into account all the info other players in the market have done and they are just ironing out the kinks.

We wanted a more convenient approach to logging emails to Salesforce, updating lead and contact records and opportunities. We also wanted to simple way to schedule meetings and keep track of how our leads are interacting with our emails. Cirrus does all of this very well.

Cirrus review by Jason M.
Jason M.

"Must have tool for anyone in Sales"

What do you like best?

Cirrus allows me to stay in the world I live in (my Inbox) rather than hopping back and forth between SFDC and Inbox. Gone are the days of setting aside dedicated time each day to link emails and client correspondence to opportunities

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything yet. I do feel like I am only scratching the surface though of the tool but logging emails, creating and updated leads and opportunities is my primary use case.

Cirrus is increasing my efficiency by allowing me to work in one spot. It makes it easy to log client emails so I am able to capture significantly more activity and keep Leads and Opportunities up to date and easily transferrable.

Cirrus review by Bjørn Erik E.
Bjørn Erik E.

"Great at first, let down in the later"

What do you like best?

- Easy of installation

- Sync is seamless for meetings and tasks

- Former Sales/Account rep Jake

- Very easy to use

- Overall, very user friendly

What do you dislike?

- Communication time: As I wanted to be informed about the "New flight from a sales rep", still haven't heard anything 3 months later

- New Account manager: I had a great accounts manager in Jake, where I was handed a new one and certain things went wrong and where not addressed properly

- Technical support: Slow response at times - where we updated our meetings booked options and it took about 2/3 weeks or more for the support team to get back to me on the fix.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend them due to their easy-of-use and installation. They have recently added some great features that are seamless. The sales team definitely loved using it as it made their job easier and felt they could be more effective.

This being said, there was a functionality that was missing - the now introduced "Flight Plans". This definitely helps to make them competitive again as this was missing missing for us and lead to us terminating our subscription - communication was hazy and not timely on the introduction even upon request.

Outreach and Tracking: Used CirrusInsight as a LeadGen tool, where it was very effective for outreach and achieving of the conversation to know what has happened. Where it could also overwrite-and-update on the past ongoings too. This ensure the the sales team and I always knew what had happened with a lead.

Reporting and Tracking of meeting channels: If a lead had agreed to a meeting, meetings where able to be booked directly in Gmail and this would then update into our Salesforce Dashboards. This would ensure efficiency of time and essential information being logged.

Tracking of open/closed: When speaking with cold leads and key prospects, the ability to track the conversation and know when emails were opened. This helped to keep us top of mind with friend reminders and correspondences. Reports were also generated on the data.

Learn more about Cirrus Insight

Cirrus Insight Videos

Learning about Cirrus Insight?

* We monitor all Cirrus Insight reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.