Cirrus Insight

Cirrus Insight

Sync Salesforce with Gmail, Outlook, Office 365, or mobile. Immediately see valuable lead and contact information from your inbox.

Work for Cirrus Insight?

Learning about Cirrus?

Cirrus Insight Reviews

Ask Cirrus a Question
Showing 694 Cirrus reviews
Cirrus review by <span>Jarin C.</span>
Jarin C.

Robust tool for a great price

What do you like best?

- Robust integration with Salesforce. Can see and edit all custom object records, as long as you can access it through an Account, Opp, Contact, or Lead through a Related List

- Also includes a scheduling tool that takes into account conflicts on your calendar

- Ability to add emails by default, or manually add a specific thread, including ability to select attachments

- Great customer service -- usually responds within a day, and almost always resolves issue on first contact

- Good looking UI in Gmail

- Ability to track email opens, and exclude internal org opens

- Schedule emails to be sent at a later time & automate follow-up task scheduling

- Intelligently shows relevant fields (including fields required by validation rules) when creating a Lead, Contact, or Account, not all of the fields

What do you dislike?

- Email signature parsing isn't so smart; usually requires manual intervention (by filling out the fields myself)

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for an email blast tool, Cirrus does it, but Yesware specializes in it. Only in the Closer edition of Cirrus does the Campaign feature exist. If you're planning to do more marketing heavy emails, use a marketing automation tool, not Cirrus.

If you're looking for an easy window into Salesforce in gmail, Cirrus' inbox panel and visibility to Salesforce custom object/related list features are more robust than tools like Inbox IQ (ATM) or Groove. Can't say about the other tools.

Prevents me from needing to switch screens to access Salesforce when writing an email

Allows me to instantly see if Contacts or Leads are in Salesforce at a glance without opening an email

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Cirrus Insight
Cirrus review by <span>Phil K.</span>
Phil K.

Great for email tracking and Salesforce sync

What do you like best?

The email tracking is great and seems to be much more accurate than some others I have tried. It is also really nice to have the ability to quickly open a lead or contact record in Salesforce directly from my gmail inbox and automatically log emails into Salesforce. I like the potential of the "Book a Meeting" function and the roadmap for the integrated apps looks really exciting.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the Campaign feature was more robust. I would like to be able to have multiple steps in a campaign. I would also like to see the ability to set a reminder to respond to an email within my inbox and not just the "Send Later" functionality. The "Book a Meeting" functionality has great potential but I would like to see some enhancements to enable the view of multiple calendars and sending to multiple attendees, for example: As a BDR I would like to be able to view my Account Executives calendars when scheduling a meeting with a prospect so I know when they are available and then send the invite to the prospect as well as AE.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a fantastic tool for tracking email engagement, automating the logging of activities in Salesforce and sending basic email campaigns using templates. It is also really nice to be able to suggest meeting times to send to a client or prospect and the roadmap for the the integrated apps is really exciting.

Gaining visibility into email opens, clicks, etc is extremely valuable especially the mobile notifications. Automation of logging email activity into Salesforce and the ability to quickly open a contact or lead record in Salesforce directly from my inbox.

What Email Tracking solution do you use?

Cirrus review by <span>Stella Mae B.</span>
Stella Mae B.

Click Boom Amazing

What do you like best?

Integration with Salesforce, Calendar makes it easier to update, set an appointment using the calendar link, Setting up task and reminders is also a great value for us, especially when doing follow-ups with the customer.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it stops syncing and you have to manually fix it in the settings tab. Some instances, it also takes a while to load in Gmail.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cirrus Insight helps you become more efficient especially those who are working in the sales department. The easier way to set an appointment and manage calendars. Set up reminders on following up with leads. Let's you manage your leads in the same window which makes your time more efficient. You can easily integrate it with apps that you are currently using. Right now, it works well with our Salesforce and makes it fun and easy to manage our leads.

Cirrus Insight is also a great tool for tracking your emails and analyzing what works and what does not works with your email. You can also save email templates and do A/B testing. See what template will have the highest open and reply rate, letting you kaizen your emails for cold and working leads.

Email tracking, lead management

Cirrus makes it easier for us to manage our leads and it is also a great tool in monitoring our emails. The email templates are also a great feature for us to see the open and reply rates of our emails most especially for our cold leads

Cirrus review by <span>Thorsten M.</span>
Thorsten M.

Good combination tool for Gmail and Salesforce

What do you like best?

I can work with the support of Salesforce directly in my inbox of Gmail. And I can synchronize my emails from Gmail with my Salesforce account in a few seconds. This saves a lot of time and lets me get more productive.

What do you dislike?

Takes some time to get used to the work design of this add-on. I think they need to make it more intuitive in the future. But even worse, at rare occasions, the data given to me is simply wrong or false information is loaded. If they correct this bug then it would be a 10 point product for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using both, Gmail and Salesforce, you simply need this tool. There is a free trial for new users. Just try it out for yourself, for me it works great.

It integrates very smooth in your daily work. The speed of your work is increased. Like example when you are working with various templates that you can save and use in the future again. The sales automation feature, the so-called flight plan is the biggest time saver for me.

Cirrus review by <span>Johanna B.</span>
Johanna B.

Good integration tool from Salesforce into your Gmail-Account

What do you like best?

The feature to schedule the mailings for every time that you want. If you do not want to reply right away because it is the wrong time or has the feeling that at another daytime the open rate is better than you can send the emails later. Also, I think the price is very reasonable. Especially cheap it is with the annual billing.

What do you dislike?

I have only two concerns about the tool. The synchronization to salesforce lacks clearly in speed in my opinion. Sometimes it does not even finish without a restart of my browser (Firefox). Also, the mobile integration could be a little more user-friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a good integration tool which helps with your daily work then download this one. The price is cheap and the features are very time saving and nice.

We use it to have accurate details about the open rates from our mailings. Also, to have clear statistics about the link opening via link tracking. The benefits are that you can plan much better at which time of the day you have to send your emails to have a better open rate. Also, you can improve the design of your emails.

Cirrus review by <span>Greg G.</span>
Greg G.

Great Process for Sales Automation

What do you like best?

I've spent a lot of time testing everything on the market, and while no software is ever perfect, Cirrus definitely does a lot more than any other similar software I looked at in a much more flexible way at a much better price point.

On top of that, their support is absolutely top-notch and probably some of the best I've seen with any software

What do you dislike?

It can be a bit buggy at times, but the support team is very good at responding and solving everything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to invest in setting up all the right flights, templates, settings, processes, etc.

This kind of software works wonders, but does require a huge time investment to really get up and running.

We've been able to greatly increase the number of contacts that a rep is able to work in a given time, and automating a lot of the redundant work they have to log or copy and paste. In short, you get more output from the team resources you already have

Learn more about Cirrus Insight

Cirrus Insight Videos

Learning about Cirrus Insight?

* We monitor all Cirrus Insight reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.