Cirrus Insight

Cirrus Insight

Sync Salesforce with Gmail, Outlook, Office 365, or mobile. Immediately see valuable lead and contact information from your inbox.

Work for Cirrus Insight?

Learning about Cirrus?

Cirrus Insight Reviews

Ask Cirrus a Question
Showing 699 Cirrus reviews
Cirrus review by Jarin C.
Jarin C.

"Robust tool for a great price"

What do you like best?

- Robust integration with Salesforce. Can see and edit all custom object records, as long as you can access it through an Account, Opp, Contact, or Lead through a Related List

- Also includes a scheduling tool that takes into account conflicts on your calendar

- Ability to add emails by default, or manually add a specific thread, including ability to select attachments

- Great customer service -- usually responds within a day, and almost always resolves issue on first contact

- Good looking UI in Gmail

- Ability to track email opens, and exclude internal org opens

- Schedule emails to be sent at a later time & automate follow-up task scheduling

- Intelligently shows relevant fields (including fields required by validation rules) when creating a Lead, Contact, or Account, not all of the fields

What do you dislike?

- Email signature parsing isn't so smart; usually requires manual intervention (by filling out the fields myself)

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for an email blast tool, Cirrus does it, but Yesware specializes in it. Only in the Closer edition of Cirrus does the Campaign feature exist. If you're planning to do more marketing heavy emails, use a marketing automation tool, not Cirrus.

If you're looking for an easy window into Salesforce in gmail, Cirrus' inbox panel and visibility to Salesforce custom object/related list features are more robust than tools like Inbox IQ (ATM) or Groove. Can't say about the other tools.

Prevents me from needing to switch screens to access Salesforce when writing an email

Allows me to instantly see if Contacts or Leads are in Salesforce at a glance without opening an email

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Cirrus Insight
Cirrus review by Phil K.
Phil K.

"Great for email tracking and Salesforce sync"

What do you like best?

The email tracking is great and seems to be much more accurate than some others I have tried. It is also really nice to have the ability to quickly open a lead or contact record in Salesforce directly from my gmail inbox and automatically log emails into Salesforce. I like the potential of the "Book a Meeting" function and the roadmap for the integrated apps looks really exciting.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the Campaign feature was more robust. I would like to be able to have multiple steps in a campaign. I would also like to see the ability to set a reminder to respond to an email within my inbox and not just the "Send Later" functionality. The "Book a Meeting" functionality has great potential but I would like to see some enhancements to enable the view of multiple calendars and sending to multiple attendees, for example: As a BDR I would like to be able to view my Account Executives calendars when scheduling a meeting with a prospect so I know when they are available and then send the invite to the prospect as well as AE.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a fantastic tool for tracking email engagement, automating the logging of activities in Salesforce and sending basic email campaigns using templates. It is also really nice to be able to suggest meeting times to send to a client or prospect and the roadmap for the the integrated apps is really exciting.

Gaining visibility into email opens, clicks, etc is extremely valuable especially the mobile notifications. Automation of logging email activity into Salesforce and the ability to quickly open a contact or lead record in Salesforce directly from my inbox.

What Email Tracking solution do you use?

Cirrus review by Stella Mae B.
Stella Mae B.

"Click Boom Amazing"

What do you like best?

Integration with Salesforce, Calendar makes it easier to update, set an appointment using the calendar link, Setting up task and reminders is also a great value for us, especially when doing follow-ups with the customer.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it stops syncing and you have to manually fix it in the settings tab. Some instances, it also takes a while to load in Gmail.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cirrus Insight helps you become more efficient especially those who are working in the sales department. The easier way to set an appointment and manage calendars. Set up reminders on following up with leads. Let's you manage your leads in the same window which makes your time more efficient. You can easily integrate it with apps that you are currently using. Right now, it works well with our Salesforce and makes it fun and easy to manage our leads.

Cirrus Insight is also a great tool for tracking your emails and analyzing what works and what does not works with your email. You can also save email templates and do A/B testing. See what template will have the highest open and reply rate, letting you kaizen your emails for cold and working leads.

Email tracking, lead management

Cirrus makes it easier for us to manage our leads and it is also a great tool in monitoring our emails. The email templates are also a great feature for us to see the open and reply rates of our emails most especially for our cold leads

Cirrus review by Thorsten M.
Thorsten M.

"Good combination tool for Gmail and Salesforce"

What do you like best?

I can work with the support of Salesforce directly in my inbox of Gmail. And I can synchronize my emails from Gmail with my Salesforce account in a few seconds. This saves a lot of time and lets me get more productive.

What do you dislike?

Takes some time to get used to the work design of this add-on. I think they need to make it more intuitive in the future. But even worse, at rare occasions, the data given to me is simply wrong or false information is loaded. If they correct this bug then it would be a 10 point product for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using both, Gmail and Salesforce, you simply need this tool. There is a free trial for new users. Just try it out for yourself, for me it works great.

It integrates very smooth in your daily work. The speed of your work is increased. Like example when you are working with various templates that you can save and use in the future again. The sales automation feature, the so-called flight plan is the biggest time saver for me.

Cirrus review by Johanna B.
Johanna B.

"Good integration tool from Salesforce into your Gmail-Account"

What do you like best?

The feature to schedule the mailings for every time that you want. If you do not want to reply right away because it is the wrong time or has the feeling that at another daytime the open rate is better than you can send the emails later. Also, I think the price is very reasonable. Especially cheap it is with the annual billing.

What do you dislike?

I have only two concerns about the tool. The synchronization to salesforce lacks clearly in speed in my opinion. Sometimes it does not even finish without a restart of my browser (Firefox). Also, the mobile integration could be a little more user-friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a good integration tool which helps with your daily work then download this one. The price is cheap and the features are very time saving and nice.

We use it to have accurate details about the open rates from our mailings. Also, to have clear statistics about the link opening via link tracking. The benefits are that you can plan much better at which time of the day you have to send your emails to have a better open rate. Also, you can improve the design of your emails.

Cirrus review by Greg G.
Greg G.

"Great Process for Sales Automation"

What do you like best?

I've spent a lot of time testing everything on the market, and while no software is ever perfect, Cirrus definitely does a lot more than any other similar software I looked at in a much more flexible way at a much better price point.

On top of that, their support is absolutely top-notch and probably some of the best I've seen with any software

What do you dislike?

It can be a bit buggy at times, but the support team is very good at responding and solving everything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to invest in setting up all the right flights, templates, settings, processes, etc.

This kind of software works wonders, but does require a huge time investment to really get up and running.

We've been able to greatly increase the number of contacts that a rep is able to work in a given time, and automating a lot of the redundant work they have to log or copy and paste. In short, you get more output from the team resources you already have

Cirrus review by Thompson W.
Thompson W.

"Cirrus Insight should be Avoided."

What do you like best?

There is nothing to like nor like best about Cirrus Insight. Could be just the ease of filing support trouble tickets though its website.

What do you dislike?

The dislike list is very long. Brace yourself. The integration into Gmail is buggy. Every 48 hours, the book meeting button fails refuses to authorize the user with Gmail calendar and Salesforce. Support acknowledges trouble tickets and has no solution nor a fix even after 12+ weeks. The assigned AE + CSM teams cannot remedy numerous trouble tickets still active. Having the user to indicate the temp trick is to reboot browser or computer is not a long term fix. In order to correct Cirrus Insight notes fix, users are told to remove 6-8 chrome browser extensions, especial Outreach IO. Cirrus Insights updates does not do anything but show a newer version in the product details. Bugs still remain. FYI. users cannot schedule a meeting for Sunday to accommodate EU time zone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DO NOT consider Cirrus unless you desire to piss yourself off daily. Better off not having it as a choice in any product bake off. Waste of time. You can never gain your waste time back. The sales AE and Support never follow up. Anything not resolved after 2 months, their Cirrus rule is to automate an email indicating resolved without a resolution. Fraud.

Cirrus Insights is not solving business problems. Cirrus Insights is actually causing more business problems because it's not performing smoothly as it claims. Very misleading.

Cirrus review by Dana P.
Dana P.

"Buyer Beware! Product will crash your system and no support after 3 weeks and counting....."

What do you like best?

What was promised is what I thought I would like best. However the app does not work AT ALL. It crashes all of our systems and I can't get any support.

What do you dislike?

3 weeks of chat support suggesting I uninstall/reinstall, followed by a response that this is a known bug and is being escalated. This followed by a system generated email stating the same. Followed by another week of NO information, no contact, no ETA for a fix, followed by NO RESPONSE to my email requests for help, followed by another system generated email saying this is an "update" - that they issue is being researched and I can expect another "update" in 7 more days. Oh - but the email did say they appreciated my patience..... That's a nice touch, I suppose.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buyer beware. Great concept. Beautiful design. However it does not work and you can't get any help.

I am solving NO business problems. However, Cirrus Insight is CREATING many business problems for us.

Cirrus review by Robert H.
Robert H.

"Serious helpful addition to Salesforce "

What do you like best?

That the tool combines Salesforce with my Gmail. I don’t need to leave my Gmail account when working with it because of Cirrus Insight imports/exports the data between these two. I can even use the calendar and the different dates for meetings and so on are stored right into our Salesforce account.

What do you dislike?

The loading time when opening my Gmail account is certainly long. And I sometimes have some issues with the synchronizing between Gmail and Salesforce regarding addresses from customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the two weeks free trial without any risk. It is worth your time because this is a good tool if you are working with Salesforce.

We use it for example to see how active a mail recipient acts with our emails. You can see clearly how often he has clicked on a link of an email or opened it.

Cirrus review by Shelly W.
Shelly W.

"Great email tracking tool"

What do you like best?

I love that it automatically tracks emails opens and clicks. No need to send receipts anymore. If enabled, it also logs emails as activity which was great when I was in sales. Made life MUCH easier.

What do you dislike?

The sync between gmail and Salesforce was tenuous and seemed to break often. It only took a couple of minutes to re-enable, but was still annoying. I wish it was a little easier for me to see people's names when they open things - some notifications show up but others don't. It can get frustrating, but overall, it's easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think Cirrus does a great job of what I need it for. From the sales perspective, I would like for it to be a little more intuitive to add/remove leads.

Email tracking. I am much more easily able to track my team's activity with my emails without having to use read receipts. When I was in sales, it was super beneficial to track activity directly from my email and add it to SFDC. From the marketing side, it's a little less useful and more personally gratifying to make sure people are reading my emails.

Cirrus review by Shannah T.
Shannah T.

"Really helps save time"

What do you like best?

I like that you can track open, response, and click rates. I also really like the Send Later option to schedule out emails, the Follow Up option that creates a task in Salesforce and sends you an email, and that each email is logged in Salesforce automatically.

What do you dislike?

I just feel like it really makes your computer lag and takes up a good amount of memory or something. I also wish you could add other people's calendars. I think this might be a Google Calendar limitation, but I work with many Sales Reps as part of Client Success. It's a hassle to ask all of them to hit the share button since I can already view all of their calendars.

It's really time-consuming to have to manually log things in Salesforce. Cirrus Insight helps with this because it logs emails for you and shows tasks in your inbox, so you don't have to have Salesforce open all the time. It's a big time-saver.

Cirrus review by Chaplain Tim "TIG" H.
Chaplain Tim "TIG" H.

"Top 5 Essential Solutions to do More with Less in a Small Business"

What do you like best?

I never have to leave gMail, can include custom fields, can access cases, can add new contacts right from an email, can lookup related contacts from and email search in gMail, powersearch Salesforce... I could go on and on and on. This is the single app that has made Salesforce usable for our organization, and it's simplicity and power have enabled us to compete with organizations over 10X our size.

Also, I have to add the people, because even the best solutions can be tarnished by poor service. Thank God the staff at Cirrus Insight are some of the most caring, thoughtful and brilliant folks I've ever met. I've had the pleasure of meeting them in person at their offices and what most impressed me was how welcomed they made me feel. I know how busy they all are! They put out updates and feature adds like relentless coders, yet they all took the time to stop and make me feel like I was their only customer. Really special people.

What do you dislike?

Not too much. I'm very excited about flight plan and what it will become over time. As they add features, it has the potential to open Cirrus Insight to new markets and solutions. I'm VERY excited to see that happen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start with the trail and see if it's for you. Can't go wrong there! And if you need to talk someone who uses the product every day, feel free to give me a ring.

As a small organization we all wear way too many hats. Using Cirrus Insight, I can be administrator, marketer, analyst and case worker within a few clicks. That's exactly what we needed. And anyone who has delved into Salesforce dev can attest to the complexity and following overwhelm. That can crush adoption. With Cirrus Insight, is pretty, it's simple, and everything just works. And on the rare occasion something isn't working, one call or email get's it done. These folks really care!

Cirrus review by Samantha C.
Samantha C.

"Using Cirrus is like having an assistant who never takes days off"

What do you like best?

I absolutely love the "book meeting" and "send later" features, and the ability to return an email to my inbox when there's been no response after a certain length of time -- also love being able to add emails directly from my inbox to Salesforce and direct them to the right records. It is so nice to be able to have an automated tool to remind me to do the things I should be doing and help keep me on top of my work (without having a hundred sticky notes all over my desk)

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the contact that gets pulled up when I open an email does not match the sender even though the email address they're sending from matches their email in Salesforce. I also had to turn the "auto add" feature off because it was just adding absolutely everything, I wish there was a way to filter that a little more (maybe there is and I just don't know about it)

It gets important emails into Salesforce and attached to the right records, literally with the click of a button. I also really love the features for sending emails later, creating email templates, returning an email to the inbox when there's no response, and as someone who gets on a lot of conference calls with people outside my organization the "book meeting" feature has been a godsend!

Cirrus review by Luis M. E.
Luis M. E.

"Great experience using Cirrus Insight"

What do you like best?

The job coordination between Salesforce, email, cirrus and all data related. The real time updating new emails. I love how Cirrus do analytics and present information in real time and how is changing.

What do you dislike?

I didn't know I needed a Cirrus update. I didn't find the way how to do it and I delayed it. So, I lost my tracing, my performance, my sales view, etc... and I didn't know why. Everything was related to the update.

One week later I did it and everything was normal again. I don't know what happened. I just want to delay the upgrade. Maybe this task should be a little bit friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have never used Cirrus before. I have just only used the common email from Google or Microsoft. However, using Cirrus it has been a great experience. If we can create a file inside a file it could be very useful.

Tracking performances with my clients and some people from my office. I think is a great tool do some analytics on my clients and my team.

The main benefits were saving time for me and my team, saving resources doing specific tasks.

Cirrus review by Sloan Kilian M.
Sloan Kilian M.

"Cirrus Insight when paired with Salesforce CRM is absolutely worth it!"

What do you like best?

Cirrus Insight makes capturing data super simple and convenient! Administrative and User setup is very straight-forward and easy to maintain. Also, the Admin Dashboard is very sleek. From a user's perspective, the integration with Salesforce is HUGE and has a profound impact of time management for our sales reps. We have noticed a tremendous influx in SF User Activity since we implemented Cirrus.

What do you dislike?

The Outlook add-in is very "heavy" so a solid internet connection is required - sometimes this is difficult when on the road and/or traveling. Also, I would very much like to see additional customization within the calendar sync such as, allowing the user to select a type of event from their Outlook before the event syncs over to SF.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have not dug into the full extent of Cirrus' marketing capabilities because we currently have another program in place (Pardot); however, the Salesforce integration alone is worth it. The cost is 1/4th of an Enterprise SF license, and I would strongly recommend this product if you are actively or are about to launch Salesforce as your CRM. It just makes sense to have SF and your email/calendar program speak to one another. The out-of-the-box, free SF to Outlook sync is absolutely horrible so involving a 3rd party like Cirrus is necessary. Also, the additional "bells & whistles" that Cirrus offers such as Email Tracking and Snapshots is very helpful when shooting prospect emails out. Again, I would highly recommend this product, and if you are still preparing to integrate and launch Salesforce, I would highly recommend getting Cirrus from the start or shortly after.

After implementing Cirrus, our SF adaption skyrocketed! Our organization runs Microsoft Office and relies heavily on Outlook so allowing users to log information both automatically and manually right from employees' Outlook program is a no-brainer.

Cirrus review by Heather F.
Heather F.

"Great product at a great price"

What do you like best?

Cirrus works the way it is supposed to. We have had a few minor issues and customer service responds & works quickly to resolve your issue. Their CSR's are knowledgeable and share that with you so in the future you can try to resolve an issue on your own instead of immediately having to contact them. Salesforce has come out with a rival product however it costs more than Cirrus plus Cirrus keeps adding new features at no additional cost so there is no reason to switch over to SF Inbox, especially since it is so new.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to find something I didn't like about Cirrus; I spoken with some awesome CSR's who have given me work arounds to features Cirrus didn't have so I could use it as I needed (both of those work arounds are now standard features so I no longer use them).

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Cirrus Insights to users.

Sales can easily log emails, calls, set follow-up tasks without having to go into SF. This in turn allows the rest of the company be able to take care of a customer better when their sales rep is out since I can easily see their activity log.

Cirrus review by Alaina D.
Alaina D.

"Alaina Donovan + Apto review"

What do you like best?

Circus Insight literally saves me hours of work each day. Seemlessly updating and communicating between Salesforce, Salesloft and Gmail. Our company would be at a loss without it. My job is to book demos for prospects to see our software. Everytime I book a demo and schedule it on Google Calendar, Cirus Insight pulls it across and updates Salesforce. This saves me from updating all the other platforms we use individually. I love it. User friendly. Intuitive.

What do you dislike?

I truly love almost everything about Cirrus Insight. If I had to come up with one painpoint it would be that sometimes Cirrus Insight requires you to log in multiple times a day. I have to refresh the page and relogin. That's no biggie in the scheme of things. Sometimes I just have to double check that the meeting I booked updated Salesforce.

I use Cirrus Insight literally every single second of every day at m job at Apto. I am a business development representative and our entire team of 9 use it daily. The major benefits I've found are; saving time, increasing productivity, increasing company wide communication between platforms, email tracking, and overall insight into business efficency.

Cirrus review by Kevin U.
Kevin U.

"A must-have tool for sales"

What do you like best?

Cirrus syncs relatively seamlessly to Salesforce—the ability to automatically log emails to prospects in Salesforce from my Gmail page dramatically increases efficiency and allows me to reach out to more prospects more effectively.

What do you dislike?

The biggest issues have largely been resolved. With the deployment of the latest version, there were a few features that either disappeared or were buggy, but over time those have been resolved to my satisfaction. Occasionally I use Streak to send mail merges, since my company only pays for the "Starter" version of Cirrus, so sometimes the email tracking can get confused.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are a number of different levels of engagement. I can only provide feedback on the "Starter" package, but it does most of what I would like it to do. The additional features that would be helpful with the next level up are the scheduling page (the starter version only allows in-email scheduling for up to 3 days) and mass mail merges. Recommended features for the starter version are obviously syncing emails and calendar to Salesforce, but also using the synced email templates, which also tracks open and click rates for a specific template and merges Salesforce lead/contact/account fields into emails for easy customization. As with all email tracking, Cirrus can't be 100% accurate, so I have also used the free version of Streak to supplement Cirrus's email tracking. For the most part they play nice together, though it does clutter the Gmail window a little to have both.

Cirrus simplifies the process of tracking emails and activities in Salesforce and keeps me up to date and efficient.

Cirrus review by Blake C.
Blake C.

"Saves a lot of time"

What do you like best?

Cirrus Insight does what it needs to do and does it well - automates logging emails from Gmail to Salesforce in the right place with the right information. It also allows me to pull my Salesforce email templates right into Gmail. The email tracking is also better than the competing solution that I used in the past.

What do you dislike?

It requires the activity to log to Salesforce before Gmail will send the email. This means that if for whatever reason the activity fails to log to Salesforce, the email doesn't send. This isn't a huge issue as it does pop up an alert that the activity fails to log, but it can be a little annoying if I'm trying to send out several emails in quick succession and don't notice the alert pop up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's the leading Salesforce/Gmail integration for a reason. Product is good, regular updates with new features and bugfixes, and support is responsive when something does go wrong.

I send a lot of emails every day and as a company that uses Salesforce, "If it's not in Salesforce, it doesn't exist." By being able to automatically log each email where it needs to be with one or two clicks, this saves me easily 20-30 minutes a day.

Cirrus review by Skip B.
Skip B.

"Best on the market"

What do you like best?

Everything works from my gmail accounts. I don't have to access anything through Salesforce. I'm not in Salesforce all the time but I am in Gmail. Tracking is very easy. I like the pop-up notification when someone opens the email. This is especially powerful when there is a lag between openings. Much of the time, if a couple of weeks have passed and the email is opened again, I will receive a reply soon after.

What do you dislike?

Would like to see a better mobile version. Of course, would like have some indication if the email was forwarded or just opened by the same person multiple times from different devices or locations. Tracking attachments would be nice.

Tracking emails is very important. I've actually called prospects right after they've opened and had great response.

Cirrus review by Matt B.
Matt B.

"Keeps Getting Better, BUUUUUUT"

What do you like best?

The SF integration is seamless - browser animation and navigation is smooth with collapsable side tray

What do you dislike?

I think there is a smarter way to display fields - a vertical scroll [especially for lots of custom fields] is a little tiresone. Perhaps a tiling approach?

I also dislike the fact that Cirrus Files support has been discontinued. Cirrus Files was the product that got me into this ecosystem - it was easily the best file management plugin for Salesforce and I never understood why it couldn't be expanded upon in the sidebar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you use a lot of customization in your SF org then Cirrus Insight might *not* work as well as you'd like. Fortunately I've been able to make the most of it, but hopefully field mapping [for example] gets a little more robust.

Duplicate entires have been all but eliminated. Quicker entry is definitely a plus.

Cirrus review by Jorge G.
Jorge G.

"A must have if emails is your main way of communication"

What do you like best?

Templates, follow ups and send later are game changers.

Before I used two different softwares not integrated with gmail do create reminders and a folder with templates. Now I am far more productive and everything is better organised in one place, so it's really difficult to miss a follow up.

Add to Salesforce is also really useful. Couple clicks and the email is saved right where you wanted.

What do you dislike?

Email tracking is fine, but it doesn't work with BCC and mass emails so not great when emailing many contacts. It doesn't work with keyword short cuts either :(

Recommendations to others considering the product

Is emailing your main working 'tool' and way of communication with internal/external clients? Then you'll love Cirrus Insight.

Cirrus Insight helps me being far more productive and staying on top of the things that need to be actioned. The rest is archived, so my inbox isn't packed with 'waiting a response' stuff. If it's there, I need to look at it and do something.

Cirrus review by Vinny P.
Vinny P.

"Power of SFDC in your Inbox"

What do you like best?

Simple to use. Capture all of your SFDC activities directly from Gmail. Ability to relate emails to standard or custom objects within SFDC. Able to update fields within Gmail. Awesome feature is scrapping email signatures to automatically create leads or contacts directly from Gmail as well.

What do you dislike?

Buggy at times where my reps have issues logging into the solution or adding activities back to SFDC. I've only upgraded one rep to the closer plan and she tends to have difficulty with the campaign feature regularly. I'm not positive if it is user error or system since she is the only one with that plan.

Without having to BCC or manually log tasks within SFDC this makes emails tracking a breeze for my reps. My reps are leveraging templates to do first or last follow up via email quicker then we were before leveraging a tool like this.

Cirrus review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Efficient Time-saver!"

What do you like best?

My team uses Cirrus to schedule consultation with our clients. It is SO easy and eliminates a ton of back and forth on schedules. You can either send them specific times that they can choose from, or simply share your whole calendar with them (you appointments will be private and show as "Busy" only). I try to avoid getting on the phone a lot during the day, so if I can send out an email instead, its a win for me!

What do you dislike?

I wish I was able to set the time zone of the person who I am scheduling the meeting with. It does have a large disclaimer that the times are in the sender's time zone (in my case, EST), but clients often do not see it and schedule at the wrong time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a hard time nailing down a time to meet with clients or colleagues, this is the product for you!

We are saving tons of time of calling and emailing back and forth to schedule meetings with our clients. This product is SO convenient and very easy to use.

Cirrus review by Brendan S.
Brendan S.

"Cirrus is cool!"

What do you like best?

Without a doubt the most useful function is automatically logging e-mails in SalesForce. That process is tedious and I often don't do it manually because I don't have the time.

What do you dislike?

I find the tracking of whether or not people read your emails a bit of an invasion of privacy, but it's so useful that...honestly, I don't lose any sleep over it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure everything is synced up so you can make full use of the software. That is, check and double check that it is hooked up to SalesForce, for example. It's so incredibly helpful if it is that you don't want to risk not getting full utility out of the software.

As a community organizer with a focus on communications, it's really helpful to track opens and clicks to see what kind of messaging gets the highest rate of opens and clicks.

Cirrus review by Kelsie H.
Kelsie H.

"Amazing...For PC users..."

What do you like best?

It made life a WHOLE lot easier when I was using Cirrus. We had the constant issue of how to upload relevant emails to Salesforce. The Salesforce process on its own is extremely tedious and inefficient. So when we were told about integrating Cirrus Insight to make the process simpler, our team was all in! I love being able to actually create Salesforce records right from my email. There was less back and forth. Easy to use and really exciting capabilities for the team. I loved the tagging feature as well- we could connect it to a project, person, organization, etc.

What do you dislike?

I know they're working to fix this problem (and I was told they're rolling out a solution in the next few months or so), but it is NOT strongly compatible with Mac. I use Outlook for Mac and when I first installed it, it worked great for about 6 months or so. I used it constantly. The bummer is it's not as great as using Cirrus on a PC (all my coworkers have PC's), so the format on a PC is way better. Anyways, at the beginning of this year, it just completely stopped working. And Cirrus has been wonderful in letting me know about the update and reimbursing me for the costs, but that was a huge bummer because I had gotten so used to it and it was very helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a Mac, maybe wait until they work out some of the issues.

Like I mentioned, we're working to solve the email to Salesforce issue (that is very slow and inefficient). This solved all our problems. Not only does it update very quickly, you can assign it to any record right from your email as well. Or create new contacts, organizations, etc.

Cirrus review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Great way to keep track of information "

What do you like best?

Cirrus allows us to instantly connect the work we do in Salesforce with responses we receive in gmail. Email tracking directly to contact/opportunity records provides better data keeping and transfer/sharing of knowledge.

What do you dislike?

There are times where Cirrus does take over the interface of your gmail inbox, but you can easily minimize the application or close out of it, altogether. That part isn't as intuitive though and we've had some staff struggle with understanding how to

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's always helpful to have dedicated solutions staff on site to help with the integration and onboarding of new staff with Cirrus. We created a simple easy sheet to detail how Cirrus applies to our organization and its use-case for making everyday work easier.

We are solving the need to have robust information stored in a singular place. We're realizing better communication, better customer service, data integrity, and knowledge sharing.

Cirrus review by Marina Rose G.
Marina Rose G.

"Need A Good Time Saving Tool?"

What do you like best?

Cirrus has helped me with my time management and organizing.

My emails automatically go into my Salesforce without having to do anything. Cirrus even allows me to keep track of who has opened and responded to the emails. It's very user friendly. This is a great compatible software to Salesforce. I'm glad we are using it. It saves me from having to look back into my email system.

I haven't had a problem with it yet.

What do you dislike?

YOu have to make sure it's on all the time as you are sending emails. If it's not on, the emails will just sit there. SOmetimes it drops off on it;s own, and you don't realize that it is gone from your salesforce. You always have to make sure it's working before you start sending emails to clinets.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's user friendly and it gets the job done. You can keep track of your emails and responses. We have never used anything like this before. This has been a nice surprise. I wish I would have used this years ago.

I love that I can keep track of who has opened up my messages. This way I don;t have to ask the client if they received my email or not. I already know that they opened it. I can also look at a dashboard to keep track of the data, [Saves me time on those extra steps I have to take to follow up witht he proscpects and proposals.

Cirrus review by Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.

"Cirrus is helpful"

What do you like best?

I do enjoy the basic features of Cirrus. The ability to track emails and have that connection with Salesforce is a huge plus

What do you dislike?

The one thing that could be improved is that the consistency of the tracking is not always there. There have been instances where I know I have gotten replies or links clicked on and it does not show that data accurately.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The customer support has been amazing. I've been able to get help within a matter of minutes, even on the chat portal and thats something you dont see with every company. Cirrus does what it needs to do so I cant complain too much.

We do a lot of outbound prospecting and Cirrus helps up to see who is being active or at least viewing our information that is being sent out.

Cirrus review by Beth Lee 7.
Beth Lee 7.

"Love Cirrus Insight"

What do you like best?

I love how easy Cirrus Insight makes adding companies, contacts, opportunities and cases to Salesforce. It makes keeping track of opportunity and case information a breeze. This tool is one of my very favorite Salesfore add-ins!

What do you dislike?

Occasionally I will have to troubleshoot the software to make it function again, however the Cirrus Insight website is easy to use and find what you are looking for. Plus, someone is always available to assist or submit a case when they can not.

Opportunity tracking is difficult because one opportunity may touch multiple internal staff members. Cirrus Insight allows us all to interact with the opportunity normally (i.e. e-mailing the client) and to track the interactions in Salesforce without adding multiple steps.

Cirrus review by Mike L.
Mike L.

"A must for Salesforce Users."

What do you like best?

I have been using Cirrus Insight for years. It's a must have for people who need to have all their activities logged in Salesforce. Cirrus Insight is a productivity improvement tool and saves me time on a daily basis. The auto log feature is great for keeping my email Activity Tasks updated in Salesforce. I hated having to remember to hit the Log to Salesforce button in Outlook. Having access to the Salesforce Lead and Contact record eliminates the need to toggle back and forth with Salesforce when adding or updating a record. Email tracking is great for monitoring activity.

What do you dislike?

I had some dislikes with earlier versions of Cirrus but Cirrus has done a great job of listening to customers. I don't have any complaints with the newest release of the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a Salesforce user give Cirrus Insight a try. There's a free trial and it literally takes 2 minutes to set-up and it's pretty intuitive how Cirrus works.

Recording all email activity in Salesforce was a challenge before Cirrus Insight. With Cirrus I have confidence that all my emails are recorded as activities in Salesforce and I no longer worry about keeping up with email activity.

Cirrus review by Reid P.
Reid P.

"Email Management "

What do you like best?

Cirrus makes it super easy to dial in your Salesforce workflow and get more done from your in-box, where we all spend so much of our time. I've been using the app since it came out and I have been amazed at how rapidly it has developed and how it has its evolution has never sacrificed the intuitive nature of user interface. I was thrilled to see the follow-up feature roll out and as with many of the features I use this every day to prevent things from slipping off my radar.

What do you dislike?

I have no dislikes. It's been a game changer in my day to day workflow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a test drive and use it for at least three days. Take the time to set it up to meet your needs.

In our Salesforce instance, we rely heavily on custom objects which can challenge other email integration solutions. With Cirrus I can easily associate to these object, even create new records, right from my inbox. Also, if you're in customer service, sales or really any kind of management it makes it very easy keep track of others for follow up, next steps, etc. by bringing Salesforce activity management right into your in-box. That, coupled with the follow up feature, it's pretty easy to stay on point.

Cirrus review by Carlos V.
Carlos V.

"The BEST email integration for Salesforce"

What do you like best?

Is like a swiss army knife for email! Even the basic functionality is great and easy to setup.

And then you get a lot of extra bonuses like the ability to send calendar openings to your contacts and have them select what works best for them and just shows automatically in your calendar.

The app detects when you do not have a contact and allows you to create it very quickly even if the contact does not have an account.

After that you can do a lot of the basic functions right there in your inbox, do you want to modify and opportunity? fill an extra field, done!

What do you dislike?

I guess that the only dislike could be that some of the functions hide because of the styling of their buttons

we need to capture the email communications with our client in an easy and transparent way for our staff

"Buggy"

What do you like best?

When it's working, I like how it copies emails to SFDC and tracks opens/clicks.

What do you dislike?

The entire app...The software is buggy, support is hard to reach, and every month I get an e-mail saying that it's not synced with my calendar so I have to re-enable it. Also, I've contacted support twice and only received a response the first time. The last message I received was, "After reviewing your support request, we've determined it needs to be escalated to Level 2 Support." Then radio silence. And today, the buggiest day of all...they don't have their support chat open. It's 9:21 AM CST on a Thursday.

Quit using it to schedule meetings with prospects because it would error on their end and cause frustration- not how a salesperson wants to make their prospects feel.

I can't even login in right now to take a screenshot of the program to prove to G2 crowd I use it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fix your bugs. Don't deploy without testing...lots of testing...

Automatically syncing emails to SFDC and tracking open/click rates. Was using to as a scheduling tool for prospecting but the application was too buggy so company invested in Calendly.

Cirrus review by Dana N.
Dana N.

"Great Platform -- Makes our lives a lot easier and SFDC a little less painful"

What do you like best?

By far the most useful feature for me is the automatic add of the email activity to SFDC.

I can manage an entire record from within Gmail.

Update the calls and activities and see details of the account.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes unstable.

Takes too much real estate on my Gmail screen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it, it cuts down the time that you'll spend in SFDC and helps you stay focused and not jump between platforms.

I hate recirding in writing. I had adding an additional character when I don't have to.

My work revolves around customers and that's what I love doing.

Cirrus has significantly cut the time I have to spend in SFDC, has automated a few key processes and helped my team move information about accounts and increase our productivity levels.

Cirrus review by User in Computer Software

"Really great, when it works"

What do you like best?

I like the accessibility to add info to leads within salesforce and being able to see the contacts information right there when you're composing the email. It makes syncing information so easy. I also really appreciate the feature to preset emails to send in the future and also the template option. This gives me a lot of capabilities to work quickly and more efficiently.

What do you dislike?

When things don't sync or sync incorrectly. A lot of the time the lead will populate with the email I was writing to previously. It causes a lot of issues when this happens. Also, sometimes things don't even sync at all and I have to go back and make sure it does sync. It happens more often than not.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be prepared for some hiccups a long the way. The platform is far from perfect, but it's on it's way in the right direction.

Being able to sync information to a lead is the main reason we use the platform. Also, the handy functionality of being able to schedule things have become very useful in my day to day life.

Cirrus review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Cirrus Insight is an immense time saver for me"

What do you like best?

Bottom line, it is the time this application saves me in my sales day. I am able to efficiently track activities, recall and review record and contact prospects all from within Outlook. It keeps me streamlined and more productive. They are also very good about pushing out enhancements on a regular basis, which I appreciate. Their support is also very responsive and addresses issues when they arise.

What do you dislike?

There is very little about Cirrus that I do not like. My only real complaint is that I have more than once had an issue with the product following an update/new release. At the worst, it has been something that has limited my use for a short period. However, any time I reach out to address the issue, it is something they are already working actively to address and it takes very little time for the issue to be resolved in most cases. So, I sincerely appreciate the attention and focus, I just wish that these things would be caught ahead of time more consistently. (again, a minor complaint given the number of improvements they consistently release.)

Recommendations to others considering the product

The cost for this product is more than I would like, but it is well worth it. I pay for it out of my own pocket, as my company does not license it, but I do so gladly because of the time and hassle it saves me.

My primary business focus with Cirrus is tracking of sales activities and reaching out to clients. As stated previously, this has made this process far more streamlined and simple than what I was doing previously. It keeps management happy, makes Outlook my "one stop shop" for sales success and saves me significant time.

"Cirrus Insight feedback"

What do you like best?

Cirrus has become quite essential for my day to day. It makes the connection of my email to Salesforce seamless, both of which I rely on all day every day to keep track of the prospects and customers that I work with. It connects everything with one click and oftentimes is able to automate the connection without having to click anything. Very easy to use once it's set up.

What do you dislike?

When there are problems or bugs (which has happened a couple times this year), I have noticed how disruptive it is for my day to day. Since it is typically running in the background, when it stops working, it becomes incredibly tedious to connect Salesforce and my communications via email.

It makes tracking email communications extremely easy. As a salesperson, I communicate heavily via email, and the combination of Salesforce and Cirrus has made allowed me to be very organized.

Cirrus review by Rachel P.
Rachel P.

"loved it at first, now too many bugs"

What do you like best?

I really like that Cirrus Insight integrates easily with my gmail and Salesforce. When it's working properly it captures all my client correspondence. All my contacts are easily visible and I can even add them to my SF on the fly from any email I'm creating.

I also have email templates and Campaigns I can use as well as a calendar tool, which are both vital for my role.

What do you dislike?

Recently they've had quite a few bugs and even a DNS outage that took the whole system down for 2-3 days. There are never any outage or "hot topics" updates on their website with work around instructions for example.

During the DNS outage a couple of weeks ago I had to open up case after case and get back into their chat multiple times. They finally provided me with instructions once they had a fix, but I asked them why I had to take both my time and theirs to bother them in order to get an answer. All work arounds and uninstall/reinstall instructions should be out there somewhere for me to find them easily.

Time savings

Accuracy

Client Engagement tracking

Cirrus review by Hillary M.
Hillary M.

"Cirrus Review - Highs & Lows"

What do you like best?

Ability to track easily if recipient has opened email, great integration with Salesforce, ability to attach correspondence to multiple objects in Salesforce org, scheduling and calendar sync seemlessly with google calendar, ability to create new lead/oppty quickly in one browser page

What do you dislike?

There are many times there are sync issues or the system needs to be disabled as an extension and restored. It can be frustrating. Also, it has automatically unsync my calendar in the past. interface is a bit awkward/outdated; our sales agent was great but other attempts to resolve user issue wasn't handled as well as it could've been (very basic suggestions given)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mobile capabilities

Seeing where correspondence has a fall through, tracking user workload, documenting electronic correspondence of sensitive materials.

Cirrus review by Tyler T.
Tyler T.

"Winning Extension"

What do you like best?

I love having all of the information I need when working with a lead at my fingertips and not having to open multiple tabs in order to see a whole view.

What do you dislike?

There is very little I dislike about the product, I do wish the navigation bar was less bulky, and an easier way for it to fit the screen size.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you use Salesforce to keep notes and detailed status on a person, this is a must. Ties beautifully into G Suite and allows me to do my job well, from anywhere at any time.

Cirrus Insight allows me to work faster when responding to student and family inquiries. The extension keeps switching platforms at a minimum while providing a detailed overview.

Cirrus review by User in Computer Software

"Excellent sales engagement tool"

What do you like best?

I love that Cirrus plugs right into your Gmail. It is certainly helpful for anyone in sales that is doing outbound prospecting and outreach. The analytics are fantastic. The mobile app and mobile notifications are a game changer.

What do you dislike?

When using flight plans, there are times when the application will crash, however, a quick refresh of Gmail and things are usually back to normal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely be sure to evaluate other tools and compare. One of the biggest complaints that i hear from members of my team when compared to SalesLoft is the lack of a LinkedIn integration. With Cirrus, you have to flip from screen to screen in order to complete some of the tasks on your flight plans.

Sales engagement and sales enablement are key to driving sales and improving the efforts of any SDRs or account executives that are doing outbound outreach. The ability to track emails and see analytics behind what's working and what's not working can help sales teams quickly identify issues and change their strategies to improve their metrics and KPIs.

Cirrus review by Eleanor M.
Eleanor M.

"Great Features"

What do you like best?

I love the meeting scheduling functionality. It's a great tool to allow your client have to power over when they are free to meet you whilst you are still the one pushing for a meeting.

What do you dislike?

I find some of the UI for it takes up a lot of the screen, and I can't slim it down. For example, the blue bar across the top. This is especially noticeable when I open an email in a separate window and the blue bar takes up the same space as the buttons for archive etc...

The ability to easily link emails to different objects within Salesforce, as well as to quickly create records from emails - such as contacts, leads and cases.

Cirrus review by Jimbo G.
Jimbo G.

"Awesome customer service"

What do you like best?

We are a smaller company with only a few seats and we still get treated with exceptional customer service and attention. I really enjoy the Cirrus Gmail extension. I'm much more efficient with updating and adding leads and contacts.

What do you dislike?

They are just launching Flight Plans, which both means they are able to create a platform that takes into account all the info other players in the market have done and they are just ironing out the kinks.

We wanted a more convenient approach to logging emails to Salesforce, updating lead and contact records and opportunities. We also wanted to simple way to schedule meetings and keep track of how our leads are interacting with our emails. Cirrus does all of this very well.

Cirrus review by Jason M.
Jason M.

"Must have tool for anyone in Sales"

What do you like best?

Cirrus allows me to stay in the world I live in (my Inbox) rather than hopping back and forth between SFDC and Inbox. Gone are the days of setting aside dedicated time each day to link emails and client correspondence to opportunities

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything yet. I do feel like I am only scratching the surface though of the tool but logging emails, creating and updated leads and opportunities is my primary use case.

Cirrus is increasing my efficiency by allowing me to work in one spot. It makes it easy to log client emails so I am able to capture significantly more activity and keep Leads and Opportunities up to date and easily transferrable.

Cirrus review by Bjørn Erik E.
Bjørn Erik E.

"Great at first, let down in the later"

What do you like best?

- Easy of installation

- Sync is seamless for meetings and tasks

- Former Sales/Account rep Jake

- Very easy to use

- Overall, very user friendly

What do you dislike?

- Communication time: As I wanted to be informed about the "New flight from a sales rep", still haven't heard anything 3 months later

- New Account manager: I had a great accounts manager in Jake, where I was handed a new one and certain things went wrong and where not addressed properly

- Technical support: Slow response at times - where we updated our meetings booked options and it took about 2/3 weeks or more for the support team to get back to me on the fix.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend them due to their easy-of-use and installation. They have recently added some great features that are seamless. The sales team definitely loved using it as it made their job easier and felt they could be more effective.

This being said, there was a functionality that was missing - the now introduced "Flight Plans". This definitely helps to make them competitive again as this was missing missing for us and lead to us terminating our subscription - communication was hazy and not timely on the introduction even upon request.

Outreach and Tracking: Used CirrusInsight as a LeadGen tool, where it was very effective for outreach and achieving of the conversation to know what has happened. Where it could also overwrite-and-update on the past ongoings too. This ensure the the sales team and I always knew what had happened with a lead.

Reporting and Tracking of meeting channels: If a lead had agreed to a meeting, meetings where able to be booked directly in Gmail and this would then update into our Salesforce Dashboards. This would ensure efficiency of time and essential information being logged.

Tracking of open/closed: When speaking with cold leads and key prospects, the ability to track the conversation and know when emails were opened. This helped to keep us top of mind with friend reminders and correspondences. Reports were also generated on the data.

Cirrus review by Rachelle A.
Rachelle A.

"Helps Keeps Us Organized!"

What do you like best?

We love that we can easily distinguish between contacts that are already entered in Salesforce and those are not. It so so easy to enter them if they're not. It makes data entry manageable!

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure I've found a dislike yet. Possibly sometimes it takes up some space on the Gmail screen but that's easily fixed since you can toggle the side panel.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great tool to use and integrate with Salesforce.

It provides an efficient way to keep track of our contacts, schedule meetings, create follow-up tasks, and to have standardized templates sent out that are used by business development. It streamlines what would have been a much manual and time-consuming process.

Cirrus review by Emin A.
Emin A.

"Excellent tool for combining Gmail and Salesforce"

What do you like best?

I dont need to use salesforce when I am working in Gmail anymore. It saves a lot of time with that feature.

What do you dislike?

Among other Gmail-Addons I was working with this is by far the hardest to learn and customize. It could be made a little more intuitive to work with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There exists a free trial for everyone without risks so I can recommend testing it. But after that you have to decide if the in my opinion high price is worth it.

We use it for sales automaion with the Flight Plan feature and to do follow up mailings to customers.

Cirrus review by Brendan B.
Brendan B.

"Saving Time with Cirrus Insights"

What do you like best?

As part of the statutory requirements of my job, I have to keep a copy of all correspondence between myself and my clients. Cirrus Insights makes this process seamless and hassle free. All incoming and outgoing emails are automatically synced across to the correct Salesforce record. Saving me the time and the need to remember to do this.

The other feature which I rely on is email tracking. Knowing that a client has opened and read an email makes my task so much easier and allows me to tailor my follow-up emails or calls to suit based on whether they have read the information I have sent or not.

What do you dislike?

This is not so much an issue with Cirrus Insight, but the integration with Salesforce. I am required to enter my sales force login credentials into the system 1 or 2 times a week. This isn't a major issue but can be frustrating when you just want to get things done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to keep a copy of email correspondence on your clients' records in Salesforce Cirrus Insight makes this a simple process saving you time and removing a potential point of failure in your record keeping.

As I mentioned above it is meeting my statutory requirements around recording all communication with my clients. Having Cirrus Insight integration between Gmail and Salesforce makes this process seamless and saves me untold hours each month.

Cirrus review by Consultant in Automotive
Consultant in Automotive

"Great product"

What do you like best?

Email tracking and insight and Outlook integration is what I use most. It assist me with a better understanding of what is getting to my customers and what is attracting or influencing them the most, lets me know what my clients are engaged in, the ones that I can get responses from simple email campaigns, and others that will require a more direct presentation in person

What do you dislike?

Still has some bug issues from time to time, and does not sync as well as I would like with my Salesforce

With a customized Salesforce URL does not integrate at all from what I can tell, would prefer an ability to simply pull contact information or add contacts to my Outlook contacts from the app, I think that would speed my process as opposed to a cut and past aspect

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are other options, and I think I have tried them all, but his has worked the best and offers the most features that benefited me the most

Keeps me up to date on email campaigns, who is opening them and how often, helps me target real interest

Lets me know the clients I need to speak with the most and who I need to do more than an email campaign with. So with the book of business I currently have, any aspect that can assist with speeding my process and less windshield time is greatly appreciated and a welcome add on to my business

Cirrus review by User

"The Best Companion for Salesforce Users"

What do you like best?

In liked the built it SF pane that allows me to work almost only out of my email box without having to toggle and copy information from a system to another. This tool helps me on daily basis keeping track of my work and follow-ups, sales cycle and being able to stay on top on my processes by providing data I can analyse on my campaign initiatives.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that it creates an Activity in Salesforce each time I am asking for a follow up and it duplicates entries when doing, should the follow-up be done by email and filed in SF. This false productivity reporting in Salesforce as these "Acitivities" do get completed, and remain lie duplicate of the action taken...

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this product to any Salesforce user that wants to have its workforce actually use the CRM and complete information in it.

Easier follow-ups, Easier data entry in Salesforces, less copy-paste to do between email and Salesforce. Better insight in communication contains that work...or not.

Cirrus review by Kendra K.
Kendra K.

"Was amazing for past 3 years, but quality has dropped in 2017"

What do you like best?

Access to SFDC through gmail, ability to update most salesforce records, ability to relate activity to any object in Salesforce (MAJOR win against competitors!), integrations with other apps like TaskRay

What do you dislike?

Starting in 2017 the quality of basic Cirrus functionality has eroded. Prior to 2017 my company used Cirrus for 3 years without issue. I would have rated it our best performing product from the appexchange. I think with the expansion/ launch of Cirrus's Flight Plans, they've over extended themselves. Simple things like logging emails to salesforce are no longer simple, and I experience monthly bugs that disrupt my team's work. Cirrus: if you're reading this, PLEASE make sure that your basic functionality is in order before you expand to new things!

Here's a list of what's changed for the worse:

1) We have to add to salesforce AFTER sending an email. We used to be able to set up the settings prior to sending (or would send + add to SFDC in one step). If you click 'add to Salesforce' prior to sending the email....Cirrus now logs a blank email. If you click it again after sending....it will log the email twice

2) Cirrus no long has one of it's best features, the AI that automatically would relate the email to the Opportunity (or SFDC record) that the user most often logged email to. Now reps have to look up the record every single time. It's added a lot of time to something that used to be a really elegant feature.

3) I need to use task record types, cirrus does not accommodate. Record types are key to successful SFDC organizations as they scale.

4) Even if my users download the extension at the same time, their setting panels all look different. It's nuts.

5) Getting support assistance used to be much faster and better. Now I rarely come to a resolution with their support team for the bugs I experience

6) BUGS. Unable to log error messages. Bugs in the admin dashboard where I can't manage users or add new ones. Bugs in the side panel. Bugs, bugs bugs. 3 years of no bugs, and now in the past 6 months I've probably had 20+.

It's disappointing because I used to be such a huge advocate for Cirrus but now I'm starting to consider other options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would have 100% recommended prior to 2017. Now I would 70% recommend.

Everything about Sales is about speed. The more that I can help my team decrease administrative overhead, the more time they have to work with their clients, and the better my company does. Cirrus (should, and does when it's working) make logging emails mindless and part of a process. I wish they would bring back the "send and add to salesforce" button, so that adding emails to Salesforce is one step instead of 2. Cirrus should keep this in mind, it's what made them Great.

Cirrus review by Shawna M.
Shawna M.

"Useful tool with Salesforce"

What do you like best?

I like the convenience of attaching an email to Salesforce and the option to move over attachments. I also like that it allows our offsite sales reps to stay integrated with Salesforce through one app rather than having to run between 2 different software platforms.

What do you dislike?

We had more bugs with this particular element of our implementation process than anything else. Also, the delay for attachment transfer can be bothersome but is not a deal breaker. We also experienced some mobile issues with the app not functioning properly initially. But all of these we aided by technical support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get as much training ahead of time as possible and make sure to question whether functions are available for Outlook integration vs. Google/Gmail integration. We found out after the fact on some things that would have been helpful to know at the beginning. Sometimes your sales contact only uses one format and will need to do research to give you appropriate answers.

This has allowed our off site reps to successfully manage client information and documentation while out of the office. It also gives us the chance to quickly update information within Salesforce regardless of the location of the employee or their proximity to a computer.

Cirrus review by User in Higher Education

"Good in PC, App could be better"

What do you like best?

It's fairly easy to use in gmail. I like the sidebar lookup for my contacts, and logging emails is usually seamless. It also allows me to use email templates that I have set up in my CRM and easily merge contact details.

I know there is even more functionality that I don't use!

What do you dislike?

One easy fix - put a start email button at in the search side bar. Now I have to search, click the details tab and scroll to copy and paste the email.

The app is confusing. You have to open and respond to emails in the app instead of your gmail app.

I also sometimes toggle back and forth between my work and personal emails, and I got a notification from the app once that a personal email had been read by the recipient. This freaked me out and I deleted the app.

I also don't always think that the tracking is accurate for opens. etc. The app would notify me that an email had been read when I was the one who just opened the email. This part also needs work.

Ease of communication, tracking responses, learning what interactions my colleague is having with our contacts before I reach out again.

Cirrus review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Cirrus Review"

What do you like best?

All can be completed from Google mail. The simple interface. Ability to look at all my comments and interface with Salesforce without having to use my Salesforce. Being able to individually send my emails to my sales force projects or clients.

What do you dislike?

the Task section is a little cumbersome. It would be nice to be able to click into Tasks and navigate easier in and out of sales force and when in the task under the client to be able to set up another task from that section. To have it in a nice table form would be ideal. If I have too many task's you have to scroll through the whole list if it were a table that would work better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The more it is used the better it gets

Mainly tracking of my emails smoothly. I have the flexibility of deciding wether I want to put this in my data base and attach to a specific client or project.

Cirrus review by Daniel B.
Daniel B.

"Glitchy"

What do you like best?

I like the convenience of being able to quickly log emails to contact records in Salesforce, as well as being able to see the 411 on any contact with whom I am corresponding.

What do you dislike?

Cirrus is often very finicky to load in my browser, often uninstalls itself, reverts back to an old version, or won't show up at all. For example, the attached screenshot is a shot of a customer service dialogue between a Cirrus Rep and a colleauge because the extension would not load on any of our browsers this morning.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If it works, it works great! It's frustrating when it doesn't work.

Automation and improving the efficiency of workflows and CRM.

Cirrus review by Brian K.
Brian K.

"One of my favorite apps"

What do you like best?

Cirrus provides some of the best customer services I've seen.

From the product side, I use the gMail version of Cirrus. It provides fast and easy access to my Salesforce data and let's me seamlessly add new contacts, accounts, and cases without leaving my email. The email tracking, mass email, access to salesforce templates are all additional value.

What do you dislike?

For users with multiple gmail Accounts it's enabled automatically for all your signed-in accounts. This can be updated so it only loads on the desired gmail accounts. It's a slight annoyance that once the account settings are updated no longer is a problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cirrus is a tiered product. Look at the other tier features in see how it can address requirements you may not have considered. For example, their upcoming Flight Plans could be a email marketing "lite" platform for some organizations.

We needed to be able to easily submit emails and calendar appointments into Salesforce. We needed the records in Salesforce to be associated with people and other records like Opportunities. We also needed to have folders created for our Accounts, Projects, and Opportunities and the ability to have access to our google files within Salesforce.

Additionally, we wanted to be able to have access to the regular data we need while working in email. This can include access to some frequently used apps like Chatter, Taskray, and our google files.

Cirrus review by Kristin S.
Kristin S.

"Everything is so much easier with Cirrus Insight!"

What do you like best?

I love how it talks to my CRM, we currently use SalesForce (or "SF"). Now when I get an email, not only does it track it automatically within SF, I can create a new lead or contact directly from my inbox if they don't already exist. I used to spend lots of time logging emails and adding contact info and now it's all done in a click of a button!

What do you dislike?

I don't think there is anything I could possibly dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Play around with the tools and ask questions because there is probably something it offers that you didn't even realize it could do!

Scheduling meetings has become problem free. With the scheduling a meeting application, the client can see my calendar, schedule themselves (all while scheduling it for me on my calendar). This prevents double booking and the timeliness & exhaustion it can take to simply schedule a meeting.

Cirrus review by David J.
David J.

"Stay in Gmail with Easy Access and Updates to Salesforce"

What do you like best?

I live and breathe in both Gmail and Salesforce. Cirrus allows me to stay in Gmail and easily access and update my records in Salesforce, as well as create new records. It makes my workflow 10x faster and I love not having to switch back and forth between the two.

What do you dislike?

It regularly asks me to update to a new version of Cirrus although I'm already on their most recent version. It's a weird bug they haven't fixed in a long time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A must for sales people!

Save a lot of time by not needing to go back and forth between Gmail and Salesforce.

Cirrus review by Jonathan H.
Jonathan H.

"Cirrus has some awesome features, but lacks in some areas"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to sync with calendars to suggest meeting times, as this is really helpful. I also like the template functions. Additionally, the sidebar within gmail allows easy task additions via Salesforce.

What do you dislike?

The sequencing aspect of Cirrus could use some work. Ultimately my team used Outreach for sequencing as we found it much more streamlined.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cirrus has some great features, but in my opinion it lacks in lead sequencing efficiency.

We use Cirrus to schedule meetings, send template emails, and integrate to Salesforce. This allows to be much more efficient when it comes to tracking things in Salesforce and not having to repetitively write the same emails.

Cirrus review by Badeel J.
Badeel J.

"Great tool and easy to use"

What do you like best?

The ability to log emails to Salesforce and open contact level details on your email by the app is a great feature. I also like how you can pretty much perform a lot of CRM functions without jumping into Salesforce in another window.

What do you dislike?

My biggest concern with Cirrus is how it works much better with Gmail as opposed to outlook which can be really buggy. I would request the developers to look at the outlook app as even the email tracking feature rarely works at all opposed to working perfectly on Gmail.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool for logging emails and email tracking among other things

Logging emails, documenting outreach and prospecting

Cirrus review by User in Computer Software

"All-In-One email tracker, meeting scheduler, SFDC database insights from your Gmail inbox"

What do you like best?

I love the meeting scheduler best, but the SFDC integration is great. I can create records on the fly.

What do you dislike?

The sales department takes a while to respond or sometimes ignores me completely. The scheduling tool has some room for improvement but is already my fave on the market. Multi-email campaigns would be great too, but it's not necessarily that tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's the best so far and seems to be on the right track. With 1 or 3 more improvements they'd be absolutely perfect for my role as an awful outbound sales / account manager / sales engineer hybrid. Super affortable too!

Working from my inbox is the key. I can essentially do everything from there now.

Cirrus review by Dan N.
Dan N.

"One of the better Gmail/Salesforce tools out there"

What do you like best?

Everything is very seamless and works well. I can be in Gmail and easy log/track emails, log calls, create leads, etc. Saves a ton of time and flipping back and forth. We've used other tools that do similar things and this was by far the most robust one that we tested.

What do you dislike?

Haven't been able to get all of our custom objects displaying. We have a few custom statuses for leads that won't display, etc.

This makes entering in info into Salesforce much easier. The amount of time flipping back and forth is dramatically reduced. It's much easier to ensure that people enter in the info needed.

Cirrus review by Rick M.
Rick M.

"Time Saver"

What do you like best?

Being able to save time on back and forths is a game changer. I use the scheduling tool every day to lock down new business meetings. They make it so easy to select your availability and it saves your common meeting descriptions. The tool is a must have if you are in inside sales. Also, the salesforce integration helps me save time when logging emails and future task.

What do you dislike?

The salesforce plugin to my Gmail can be buggy at times. It makes me shut down my email when trying to log activity which can be annoying.

Scheduling meetings, keeping activity up to date in Salesforce, email tracking.

Cirrus review by Patrick M.
Patrick M.

"I use Cirrus Insight daily to track emails sent to prospects and customers "

What do you like best?

I like the email tracking feature - it show who and when emails you send are opened and if they are forwarded on, if links are opened.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the way tools like CI automatically add emails you send to Salesforce leads/contacts - it will add the whole thread instead of just the part you are emailing which makes following your communications track in SFDC difficult.

I always know if my messages are getting through. If I do not see emails opening I can try a different approach.

Cirrus review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great automations, low impact, high integration"

What do you like best?

Flight Plans enable me to align messaging with a wider team while also accelerating my response times - much faster than pasting or inserting Canned Responses, even when customizing outreach to my customers.

What do you dislike?

I tend to dislike the added load times, the disruption of my personal Gmail account, and the addition of load errors which otherwise would basically never happen in Gmail. These are rare but impactful overall.

I am solving automation and distributed information issues. The main benefit is streamlining my time spent and reducing the number of systems I need to jump between to get all the information I need to send emails.

Cirrus review by User in Higher Education

"A Great Tool for Teams"

What do you like best?

Cirrus Insight allows my team to track communication with constituents effortlessly. If any one of us needs to know the line of communication, we merely tap into their profile and all communication and data is right at our fingertips, allowing us to have a seamless conversation.

What do you dislike?

Cirrus tracks ALL communication, and it would be great to have the capacity to choose what gets saved and what doesn't, so that mundane internal memos don't become part of the record.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great tool! Couldn't recommend it more highly

We have constituents who have a variety of 'touch points' within our organization, from donor management to event management. Cirrus Insight gives us a central log of what our constituents are hearing from us, so that we speak with informed continuity and not guesswork on what a colleague may have said or done with that individual.

Cirrus review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great all-in-one tool, but with some work required"

What do you like best?

I like that it compiles a lot of tools and puts them in my hands as a salesperson.

What do you dislike?

The interaction it has with salesforce is a little buggy. It doesn't auto-log things very well and when I'm on a long threaded email, I should only have to log the first one to the specific opportunity it's related to... not all 50 emails individually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You'll find free tools that do some of the things Cirrus Insight does, but you won't find many tools (even costly ones) that can do all of what Cirrus Insight can do.

With the new Flight Plans tool, I'm able to keep leads/contacts warm with a quarter of the effort I would have to put in on an individualized basis. It also keeps me from bothering our marketing team as much when I want to run a drip campaign.

Cirrus review by Sasha C.
Sasha C.

"Cirrus Insight - use your Salesforce!"

What do you like best?

Integration of Salesforce into Gmail is a critical piece of our success in using Salesforce. Cirrus allows our users to add and view information within Gmail, cutting data entry time and ensuring that our investment in Saleforce is worthwhile. It's a smooth and simple process to upload an email as an activity, and create a new lead, contact, opportunity and/or account all within Gmail.

What do you dislike?

Cirrus doesn't have all of the SalesForce automation, for example opportunity name automation. It's inconsistent in pulling information (name, email address, affiliation) from an email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is definitely worth it, making it worthwhile to customize and use Salesforce.

By integration Salesforce into Gmail, it is much more efficient for our staff to actually input data in SF and use the data, resulting in better data in SF and more efficient processes.

Cirrus review by Scott M.
Scott M.

"Useful tool, fairly buggy"

What do you like best?

Cirrus Insight is a great idea. It's helpful to see clicks and opens, the location of activity, and what not.

What do you dislike?

Extremely buggy and no separate indicator to tell you if your email has been forwarded

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend it, but I also have little to no experience with other sales enablement software, so there are most likely better options that are less buggy.

It's sales enablement software so we are mostly using it to see how people are reacting to our outreach.

Cirrus review by Bob B.
Bob B.

"An invaluable tool for Salesforce users"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that I don't have to bounce back and forth from GMail to Salesforce in order to get my work done.

What do you dislike?

Some things could be easier to work with, I've had a few "header" related problems with the side bar, but I found out that those were due to the Chrome theme I was using.

I'm a GTD guy so I like being able to keep my task and related work all in one place instead of making my Inbox a to do list.

Cirrus review by Nick S.
Nick S.

"Cirrus is a game-changer"

What do you like best?

A massive time-saver. I don't know why I waited so long to purchase a tool like this. We also picked Cirrus over Salesforce.com's tool for security reasons. Salesforce's app requires more expansive security privileges/access than Cirrus and that was the key factor that pushed us over the edge.

What do you dislike?

I think the UI of the calendaring feature could be a little better, but I still use it multiple times a day with success.

Sales optimization, calendar appointment options for sales demos, logging calls, looking up records, etc.

Cirrus review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Easy integration between SF and email"

What do you like best?

We like to archive important emails in SF.

~Cirrus ended the cut and paste from emails to SF accounts - saves time!

~The interface is very intuitive and integrated easily with our email system

~Cirrus is very quick to upgrade and integrate our specifc needs.

What do you dislike?

Not much - it is much better than other products we tried. The other products we tried limited where we could store archived emials - Cirrus doesn't.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely try the addin

Information was getting lost because no one liked to do the manual transfer of information from email to SF. Cirrus automated the process. We have a large number of clients that we need to share information between. Internally we use SF. Because we have offices all over the world Cirrus allows everyone to access important emial information instantly from anywhere.

Cirrus review by User in Computer Software

"Great tool for customer success managers, still has a few bugs to work out"

What do you like best?

I love the UI and the various integration features with G-mail and Salesforce, definitely something I use daily and give me pieces of mind that I dont have to list hundreds of follow-ups

What do you dislike?

We have been hit with a couple of bad bugs, one that left the site down for two days (so all of those follow-ups were lost). Have had two support people who were WONDERFUL pleasant kind and attentive and one that was comically unapologetic for a series of weird red boxes that kept coming up everytime I opened an e-mail. Any e-mail.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for multi-tasking and bringing Salesforce into the mix with g-mail

Linking gmail, salesforce, and the countless e-mails I receive in a single place, tracking data in salesforce and follow-ups

Cirrus review by Pedram M.
Pedram M.

"Gets the job done (almost)"

What do you like best?

Its a part of Gmail, and I can minimize it. Its much faster now vs. 2 years ago when it used to crash Chrome.

What do you dislike?

It is started to get too expensive, so we're unable to fully utilize it for anything other than its basic functions (i.e. its too expensive to bring in custom objects and fields for all of our users). Also the UI for searching within Salesforce is complicated, and needs to be simplified. Doesn't work with Inbox by Gmail. Don't always know who opens the email (actually 99% of the time it says unknown).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Read comments

Salesforce insight.

Cirrus review by Derek S.
Derek S.

"Clearbit - Reliable tool for keeping track of your tasks + inbox"

What do you like best?

The best thing about this product in my opinion is the ability to easily set tasks and follow ups from your gmail inbox. One of my biggest pet peeves is having to go into salesforce to set tasks or follow ups - With Cirrus I never have to login to Salesforce and it syncs automatically.

What do you dislike?

What they can improve on is the UX and speed of Cirrus. For one reason or another every time i reload my inbox Cirrus adds another minute or so to load. At times my inbox can move real slow and its because of Cirrus

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a Yesware-esque product that has a Salesforce Sync then this is the product for you.

Biggest problem we were trying to solve was tracking emails and setting up reminders and tasks to sync with Salesforce. Before Cirrus we used Yesware which our sales reps relied heavily on for tracking when a prospect opened their email. Now with Cirrus we can accomplish that as well.

"Cirrus for Sales"

What do you like best?

The only thing that I like about Cirrus is that I can easily create templates and that saves me alot of time when I go and send out regular emails to prospects

What do you dislike?

Pretty much everything! It disconnects ALLLLLL the time and it takes forever to load. I also find that I have to close out the extenstion and add it back in just to reload and it takes way too long to send out emails. I also have to select if I want an email tracked, this should happen automatically and it only links up to salesforce about half the time so I have to search my inbox to see if I have already sent an email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DO NOT CONSIDER IT! It actually takes me more time to send an email using Cirrus.

Tracking emails, linking to salesforce and also saving time when sending out templated emails.

Cirrus review by Joe D.
Joe D.

"Streamlines our workflow"

What do you like best?

We signed up for Cirrus to help capture inbound and outbound emails on our JobScience records. The product does just that. We get the added bonus of the scheduling tool as well. In fact, it is that scheduling piece that had us choose Cirrus over another product.

What do you dislike?

The worst part about Cirrus is signing up when you have multiple google accounts. It seems as though it will always default to the account you don't want it to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The other product we looked at was Ebsta. At the time Ebsta had a free tool that allowed us to see if a LinkedIn profile we were looking at already had a record in JobScience. That tool is no longer free and may cause us to re-evaluate when it comes time to renew our contract. If Cirrus had a similar feature we wouldn't even consider changing.

We are able to attach inbound and outbound emails with records in our database without having to take any extra steps.

Cirrus review by Simon Y.
Simon Y.

"Provides good integration into"

What do you like best?

Provides As a relatively new user to Cirrus Insight, I am probably only just scratching the surface of it's capabilities, however, even at my level, it is saving a lot of time be integrating my outlook activities with Salesforce.

What do you dislike?

I think there needs to be a little more online tutorials , perhaps access to a user forum where people can share their success with common time consuming tasks that have been made easy CI

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely

Integration of Outlook activities with Salesforce

Cirrus review by Adam M.
Adam M.

"Huge Data Entry Timesaver"

What do you like best?

The sidepanel that resides in Gmail basically gives me all the data I need about a client I am communicating with. It also allows me to enter a new contact's information very quickly into Salesforce.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike to this point. I would like the E-mail tracking information to give me the time a message was read.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are considering SalesforceIQ but this instead.

I was considering cancelling my Salesforce subscription because all the dual data entry simply made it too time consuming. WIth Cirrus Insight I have committed to another year with Salesforce.

Cirrus review by Ayesha P.
Ayesha P.

"Using Cirrus for the past year"

What do you like best?

Automation!!!!!!!! The sales force sync, the calendar chrome extension, seamlessley scheduling meetings, follow up tasks that automatically get synched in SF under that particular acccount, need I say more?

What do you dislike?

the calendar chrome extension doesnt always sync over my meetings into sf, its a hit or miss, not really sure what is causing it as it is not consistent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If sales automation is what you are looking for, you came to the right place.

automation of day to day activities which is saving me a ton of time. the ability to schedule meetings, and add notes/content in sf

Cirrus review by Chris G.
Chris G.

"Cirrus makes Salesforce usable "

What do you like best?

Speed and efficiency and data quality ( from not having to copy and paste) when updating and adding information to Salesforce.

What do you dislike?

There's is a noticeable slowdown when using the Chrome extension for Gmail.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Extremely useful if you have an e-mail focused workflow and use Salesforce. Cirrus is also competitively priced when compared to Salesforce's own in-house product, 'Salesforce Inbox.

Keeping the current status of opportunities up to date is always a challenge. Between demos, calls, and meetings the sales staff are reluctant to spend the time on Salesforce main site to enter data. Having cirrus makes so

Cirrus review by Justin M.
Justin M.

"Cirrusly Insightful"

What do you like best?

I love that Cirrus is integrated with Salesforce. So much of my day is figuring out a task list of to-do's, and with the SFDC integration, I know exactly which tasks are due which day so that I never lose track of my daily outreach.

What do you dislike?

Sometime when Cirrus has to load up when looking at an email address or specific message, it can slow down the page loading.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you struggle with managing and organizing your daily list of objectives, Cirrus can serve as your personal secretary, reminding you of exactly what you need to do and who you need to follow up with.

Helping Sales people stay on top of their to-do's so that nothing is left forgotten.

Cirrus review by Consultant in Airlines/Aviation
Consultant in Airlines/Aviation

"The Best Inbox Integration"

What do you like best?

Cirrus has the cleanest UI and email tracking metrics available. This makes the tool user-friendly and that means the team uses it. My favorite feature is the meeting scheduler, which I get positive feedback on from email contacts I am aligning with to find a meeting time. I've also leveraged it's template and mail merge functionality extensively. This tool simplifies the sales process by giving users a way to seamlessly work between their ibox/calendar and Salesforce. I've enjoyed great support, user training and find the tutorials valuable as well.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything missing at this time. It's an app I highly recommend, actually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just ask for all the features you need when you get a demo, and they'll help you out.

Email Sync for Outlook or Gmail

Mail Merge

Open/Click Rate

Scheduling

GCal sync

Create new Leads, Accounts, even Opportunities from email inbox

Activity Metrics in Salesforce

Cirrus review by Ashley K.
Ashley K.

"Dreamy App!"

What do you like best?

Auto-Creeping: The ability to see when emails are opened, by whom (usually), if they have clicked or opened attachments you shared. This function of the tool was invaluable in helping me craft follow-up and also contact prospects at the "perfect time".

What do you dislike?

This one gave me pause...hard to come up with a dislike but having the ability to add multiple contacts to a single email logged back to SF would be an improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You have to try this...game changer when it comes to maintaining better data on email activity and content back into SF.

There are many:

- Visibility into email connects

- Auto-records SF email activity directly to the contact, account, or opportunity with a couple of clicks

- Record of the email itself and any attachments (if you choose to include them) in SF saved

"Sales guys best friend"

What do you like best?

I love having access to my Salesforce.com records (accounts, contacts, opportunities) from withing my Gmail client. It makes it 100x easier to add and update contacts and other important data without having to do a context switch.

What do you dislike?

It's very difficult to get Sales Operations to appreciate how beneficial a tool like this is to maintaining SFDC data hygiene. By making it easy to update this data...from within the tool I am living in 90% of my day, I am very more likely to keep this data current..

Recommendations to others considering the product

Personally, I prefer the "legacy" interface. It appears to be much 'snappier" than the new GUI.

It helps me keep my SFDC data up to date...making SFDC more valuable to my leadership...and myself

Cirrus review by John J.
John J.

"A great tool for Heavy E-mail Users"

What do you like best?

I love the tracking of e-mails. It allows me to analyze which of my e-mails are most successful for getting opened and which links get clicked. It is also useful to know as soon as time sensitive e-mails are opened. I also really enjoy the one-click integration with SFDC. As our company says, if it isn't in salesforce, it didn't happen!

What do you dislike?

The calendar availability functionality is tough to use and clunky with threads with multiple contacts involved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great tool for Customer Success Managers. It helps us in multi-tasking and tracking various projects and initiatives with our customers.

More efficient communication with customers using templates. Less missed e-mails or lost threads through the follow-up options. More efficient use of my time by making record keeping in SFDC easier and automated.

Cirrus review by Jon D.
Jon D.

"Gets the job done, but not my favorite email tracking tool."

What do you like best?

- Templates and Salesforce integration save a ton of time. Never have to log email activity in Salesforce as it automatically does it for you.

- Good pricing. On the lower end for email tracking tools.

What do you dislike?

- Analytics from templates are very unreliable. For example, one of my templates say it has a 188% open rate while another has -- as the reply and open rate. Have tried refreshing but they continue to display the same data.

- Open/click notifications seem to be delayed. I won't get any for like an hour, then I will get 10 notifications simultaneously from emails I sent a few hours ago.

- All software is buggy, but have had some pretty lengthy outages since I started using in January 2016.

- Often have to reload Gmail to get the plugin to show up when composing a new email.

- No click to call feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot (they have a free trial). Overall it's fine, I just prefer Yesware.

- All sales reps need an email tracking tool that integrates with their CRM.

- Saves a ton of time when email activity is automatically logged.

- Creating email templates allows you to personalize at scale without spending too much time on one single email.

Cirrus review by User

"Buggy but useful, when it works"

What do you like best?

Ironic that this review request is sent the day Cirrus Insight extension broke down on our whole team...

CI is super helpful in logging/tracking activities in Salesforce. Its Gmail and Google Calendar capabilities are exactly what we need, and the "follow up" functions to return messages to your inbox at a later point are essential to my work.

What do you dislike?

However, the extension often reverts back to its old version, and requires an "upgrade" back to the current version, seemingly unprompted by user interaction with the extension. Each time it does this, it un-syncs our calendar and is just super inconvenient. And, as of this morning, it has "disappeared" from our entire team's G Suite - we are working with their IT support to figure out why....

Follow ups and retroactive logging of activities

Cirrus review by Lee T.
Lee T.

"SalesForce lifesaver"

What do you like best?

Key sales info is brought into gmail. The ability to address account tasks, update opportunities direct from my email client is a fantastic time saver.

What do you dislike?

Very little. The layout / design for when sharing what availability I have to meet is pretty poor. (See mix max for a better layout). This is an oft used feature but I use mix max just for this reason and would prefer it to be done via Cirrus Insight.

Another improvement suggestion would be to be able to send an email to someone via the insight bar but choose not to have that email automatically go into SF.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. You'll love it.

Significant time is saved by having key sales information available while still in the email client. Time isn't wasted bouncing between different solutions.

Cirrus review by Ryan L.
Ryan L.

"Cirrus - A+ Service, functions, UI, and Implementation"

What do you like best?

The tool itself is amazing, but the service is complementarily top notch. Specifically Heather, whom took a lot of time to go through all our concerns, despite our small order of 4 users :)

I also have to say, Salesforce Inbox, which was our first choice, does not offer near the same features as Cirrus does.

What do you dislike?

Only drawback, is it slows down my Gmail, but since it was discovered, Cirrus rep Heather, has walked me through fixes to make it more than manageable., The benefits of the tool far outweigh miliseconds of speed. For how much the tool does, I cannot believe in fact that it doesn't take longer.

Integrating tasks, functions, logging calls, emails, tracking data. Basically any proper sales metrics, for maanging a team, managing your sales funnel, and also helping your reps make more out of their time.

A++++

Cirrus review by Brad T.
Brad T.

"Great productivity tool for capturing and editing data in your inbox"

What do you like best?

The UI is excellent and while there is a lot of functionality and it can take a little while for a user to know precisely how to perform an operation like adding an Account or editing records, but CI has done a very good job at creating an intuitive and streamlined UI. Highly recommend.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see sync sets for Leads. Also I think the campaign feature could use some work

Data entry and making sure your activity is logged is big as is being able to edit records right from your inbox.

Cirrus review by Haley Z.
Haley Z.

"I use Cirrus to track all client success communications. "

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to add emails to SalesForce and the tracking function.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything dislike. I intend to take advantage of the template function.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it!

The business problems solved by Cirrus are allowing my manager to keep track/view all of my communications without having to be CC'd on every email or have me show them to him. Communications can easily be added to Salesforce for any colleagues to view. My boss can easily catch up on where we are with accounts without having to ask for my recaps.

Cirrus review by User

"Cirrus. Best Gmail to Salesforce App!"

What do you like best?

Like the email tracking and notifications from the mobile app. I also like the Salesforce integration in my gmail as well as pulling in templates from Salesforce with a couple of clicks. Saves a ton of time!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the email to salesforce button doesn't find the contact in salesforce and I have to do a manual email to salesforce code for email to log into Salesforce.

See when potential clients are click on emails and responding to them quicker. Love the templates feature which saves time and like the reminder option if person emailing doesn't respond with a time frame then you can get notified and follow up again.

Cirrus review by User in Renewables & Environment
User in Renewables & Environment

"Cirrus makes email tracking easy"

What do you like best?

The feature I use the most is the option to add follow up reminder on emails. I’m able to have emails returned on a specified date in order to follow up and make sure an outbound request was completed.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could specify to deactivate the reminder based on a specific person to reply. I can have the follow up turn off if there is no response at all, but I often email groups of people and I need the reply from one person to close the task. Coworkers may reply to add additional information but it doesn’t close my task.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you send a lot of emails and need to track replies, this is a great piece of software.

The problem I had is that many emails would go unanswered and I was unable to track a neglected email to an outside vendor. With Cirrus, I can have the email come back to my inbox with a note to myself for a check in.

Cirrus review by User

"Good Idea, Subpar execution"

What do you like best?

Great way to save email templates and quickly fire them off while simultaneously syncing with our CRM and logging the email for future reference. Love the ability to see what percentage of emails are opened and getting insight on how often/when someone opens your email.

What do you dislike?

Glitches often. Many times the names do not sync up properly which requires you to manually check and make sure email is being synced to the correct account in our CRM. Sometimes it will just keep trying to sync to the same exact account until you refresh your entire browser, which is very inconvenient when sending out many emails each day.

Saves time when logging your work, keeps things organized and streamlined.

Cirrus review by Joash C.
Joash C.

"Look Elsewhere"

What do you like best?

There is absolutely nothing to like about this product. It is slow, buggy and you end up doing more work than intended.

What do you dislike?

It's completely buggy. I have to go back and manually save my emails to Salesforce. You cannot do as many things in bulk and the email templates will save to the wrong sfdc opps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't bother. Look at something else - literally anything else.

The system is supposed to keep you organized with your cadence and integrate with SFDC but it does neither. It is brutal to use and I'm upset at my company for making us use it.

Cirrus review by Maurice (Maury) J. D.
Maurice (Maury) J. D.

"Love Cirrus Inight! Invaluable for our Salesforce users!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use; having contact info directly in my Outlook screen

What do you dislike?

Nothing....all good. We love the product and do not have any serious issues with its functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We've found great value from Cirrus Insight, as most of us work from our email (Outlook) and the information is readily available for contacts in Salesforce. It's also easy to add a new contact directly from the Outlook screen plug-in, as well as enter/tag activities.

Easy access to contact information where I work, Outlook!

Quickly determine whether contact(s) are in Salesforce

Cirrus review by User in Internet