Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Cisco Anyconnect Secure Mobility Client

(27 reviews)

AnyConnect simplifies secure endpoint access and provides the security necessary to help keep your organization safe and protected.

Work for Cisco Anyconnect Secure Mobility Client?

Learning about Cisco Anyconnect Secure Mobility Client?

Cisco Anyconnect Secure Mobility Client Reviews

Showing 28 Cisco Anyconnect Secure Mobility Client reviews
Cisco Anyconnect Secure Mobility Client review by daniel c.
daniel c.

"Cisco Any Conect. Trabaja desde cualquier lugar como ten tu despacho."

What do you like best?

Cisco AnyConnect simplifica el acceso seguro a la red corporativa desde fuera de ella y proporciona la seguridad necesaria para ayudar a mantener a su organización segura y protegida.

Desde cualquier dispositivo electrónico, con conexión a internet, con este programa instalado podrás acceder de forma encriptada mediante VPN al ordenador de la red LAN de tu empresa y lo podrás manejar en remoto como si estuvieras allí, pudiendo acceder fácilmente a los archivos y otros recursos que allá tuvieses.

Todo mediante una interfaz muy sencilla de usar, pues solo hay que poner dirección de enalce y credenciales de usuario para poder acceder.

What do you dislike?

Cada vez que te conectas hay que meter usuario y contraseña, no hay forma de hacer una memoria de usuarios con permiso para poder conectar.

Por lo demás, es un software que realiza su trabajo, muy contento con el.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Muy recomendable para trabajar fuera de la oficina como si estuvieras sentado allí mismo.

Lo utilizo en mi empresa para poder conectar con mi ordenador de mi puesto de trabajo cunado por algún viaje o fin de semana que no estoy allí quiero usar mi escritorio en las mismas condiciones que si estuviera físicamente sentado delante del ordenador en mi puesto de trabajo.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Cisco Anyconnect Secure Mobility Client
Cisco Anyconnect Secure Mobility Client review by Stacy L.
Stacy L.

"My experience with Cisco Connect"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Cisco connect is that I can utilize this software anywhere away from work.

What do you dislike?

At this time, there is nothing that I dislike about this software. This software has satisfy my needs to access district materials away from work site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are working with a district that only allows you to have working site connections in order to access certain materials, I highly recommend asking your supervisor to install this software for you. I have been given a work laptop to work throughout the year, and so I was able to access this software so I can work from home.

The business problem that I am solving is that when I am at work, there are certain links that will only work through site district connection. The benefit that I have realized when using Cisco connect is that when I am not at work, I can access these district links using Cisco Anyconnect Secure Mobility Client Software. What it does for me is that it sends a secure district access through my wifi.

What Endpoint Management solution do you use?

Cisco Anyconnect Secure Mobility Client review by Sara T.
Sara T.

"Straight-forward VPN client for non-technical users"

What do you like best?

The set-up of this VPN client is easy, and connecting is a no-fuss process. Software maintenance on the user's side is remarkably hands-off as well which especially helpful for a non-technical user. It also has the capability to store and recognize commonly used networks and security information to automatically connect when those networks are in use, but can also be adjusted to require sign-ins and two-step verification at the needs of your business. I particularly like that it will restore VPN connection if there is a momentary disruption in the wifi connection.

What do you dislike?

This software disables your computer's default network connection software which is often needed to troubleshoot network issues. It would be nice to see it work a bit more integration with popular operating systems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cisco Anyconnect is a great VPN client for all level of users. If your company has users who are non-technical, with no bandwidth to train on the features, this is a perfect solution. It can easily be adapted to allow multi-step verification to make accessing your network safe and secure.

It allows remote access to your company's network through VPN access to maintain productivity and security. For traveling employees, it's a perfect solution for safe and secure network use.

Cisco Anyconnect Secure Mobility Client review by Administrator

"A Good VPN Solution If You Already Have Cisco In Your Environment"

What do you like best?

I like that the client will automatically download whatever modules you specify (eg Start Before Logon) and the setup can be done all remotely without having the user be brought onsite for the setup. Definitely get Cisco TAC support, their support team is one of the best.

What do you dislike?

Cisco likes to talk with Cisco products and while it can interoperate with other vendors, it seems like it takes extra work to integrate. If you don't currently use Cisco in your environment, definitely take the time to review other alternatives. I know there are even free solutions like SoftEther but then you also get limited support so if you run into problems, you usually have to rely on a user community for help.

We had RDP open on the outside to allow remote access to the terminal server. We closed that hole and implemented Cisco Anyconnect to improve security.

Cisco Anyconnect Secure Mobility Client review by Robyn  L.
Robyn L.

"Work From Home"

What do you like best?

With Cisco anyconnect I was I was able to log in into my job and perform under a secure and protected server. It connected quickly and never caused any crashes or bugs to my system. The company I was working for had many other things to download but Cisco never failed with the other downloads.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like the many steps I had to go through each time I logged in or out. I think Cisco should do a bigger and better update. I did run into a few issues with the speed. Overall I would still use the product.

I used it to connect to my work from home server and it is my key to get to our server and assist other customers.the biggest benefit is security, for we was to keep everything confidential.

"Keeps me connected"

What do you like best?

I use AnyConnect for VPN access to my company when on the road or working from home. Easy to use and reliable. The product does not require any training or additional knowledge. This was an easy system to deploy, run and set up on the user's end. We had virtually no issues with users installing and setting up their VPN.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when the software can't connect the error message is not user-friendly. Another thing is kind of expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall, we recommend Cisco VPN to use in the company and personal environment. The product does not require any training or additional knowledge. This was an easy system to deploy.

The best benefit we get from AnyConnect is the ability to quickly connect to our office using secure VPN Access.

Cisco Anyconnect Secure Mobility Client review by User in Higher Education

"Simple and Secure"

What do you like best?

I can use Anyconnect on my computers and my mobile devices for access to company resources from anywhere that I need to work. I love the flexibility provided when I can be just as productive from home or a coffee shop as I can from my office.

What do you dislike?

The one thing that is a bit annoying is that I have had some issues with maintaining the connectivity to my VPN when I am using wireless in some locations. The connection seems to time out and I will periodically have to reconnect to the VPN when using a wireless network sometimes. Not all the time but often enough that it is annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a solid VPN client and I would definitely recommend using it if you have a need for a VPN client.

I am mobile when I can use the Annyconnect client to access my corporate network resources. This makes it so much easier to get my work done without having to be in any specific location as long as I have internet access.

Cisco Anyconnect Secure Mobility Client review by Wesley S.
Wesley S.

"Awesome VPN"

What do you like best?

I love the quickness of this VPN. I have used several VPN's in the past, and they layered so much protection that you couldn't stably use any application. This doesn't do that. I am able to connect to the servers fine with this VPN.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I have to disconnect to go to my second Domain. We have a VPN tunnel, but haven't upgraded the other site to this firewall. I can still get in using the Windows VPN, but have to disconnect from Cisco.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this product in conjunction with their Firewall.

I am remotely connecting while not at work. I can do most of my business tasks from home.

Cisco Anyconnect Secure Mobility Client review by User

"User review of Cisco Anyconnect Secure Mobility Client "

What do you like best?

The ability to connect our company network from anywhere at anytime whether I'm on a Windows or Mac operating system.

What do you dislike?

Having to reconnect to the VPN everytime I close my laptop or I'm logged out due to going idle.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a simple and easy to use VPN product to securely allow your employees to work from anywhere on any type of device then I would recommend using Cisco Anyconnect Secure Mobility Client. The product has been very helpful and we have not had any issues using this. Adding this along with a Multi-Factor Authentication will make network super secure!

We are resolving the problem of being able to work remotely or in a public area securely. We have had issue having company email address get hacked. So we are using this VPN in conjunction with Microsoft Multi-Factor Authentication to make our network secure wherever we are. Since using Cisco Anyconnect Secure Mobility we have not had any email address get hacked.

"cisco "

What do you like best?

good VPN that keeps the information of the company safe, and allows you to use all the programs are out of the office

What do you dislike?

it disconnects itself, which brings problems if we are sent some mail or we are in a video conference via Skype

Recommendations to others considering the product

is a good tool to stay connected with everything related to the organization, both in documents and with colleagues

previously had to leave with the necessary files of the office, since we could not enter the company's network, with the cisco, we can work from anywhere with access to the files on the network, mail and skype

Cisco Anyconnect Secure Mobility Client review by Jacobson M.
Jacobson M.

"Safe and Secure when on the go"

What do you like best?

Cisco Anyconnect makes it extremely easy to stay secure on my companies networks while traveling or working from home.

What do you dislike?

Starting to feel dated, though as the saying goes, if its not broken, don't fix it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this extremely reliable client as this will ensure you protect yourself and your company securely when working on the go and in public or nonsecure network locations.

I travel often for work, and being with a large company, security is vital. Cisco makes it easy to travel while knowing I'm secured, even when on a public network.

Cisco Anyconnect Secure Mobility Client review by User in Biotechnology
User in Biotechnology

"Cisco AnyConnect Helps Great for Working Out of Office "

What do you like best?

easy to use - all you need is the VPN for the server you want to work with and you're connected! never had any problems with disconnection or anything. Love the product.

What do you dislike?

I don't have many problems with Cisco AnyConnect! It keeps you connected unless you shut your computer down or are away from it for a long period of time. As long as you're using it, you're connected to the server.

Business problems you can solve are connecting to your company's server even when you're away from your desk. It's convenient from travel or work from home situations. It's even convenient if colleges use it because you can connect/access university restricted databases when you're not on campus.

Cisco Anyconnect Secure Mobility Client review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Cisco anyconnect"

What do you like best?

I like that you can quickly log in. I also like that there is a chat feature, and it shows when you logged in and out.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it randomly logs me off. If there are any internet VPN issues, it immediately logs me out. It does seem to be a little sensitive in that area.

I use it to dial into our phone system. It is a crucial program on a daily basis for me to communicate with clients.

Cisco Anyconnect Secure Mobility Client review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"A fantastic tool for those needing to access sources abroad"

What do you like best?

As a teacher undertaking a Master's as part of my professional development in an international school, CISCO Anyconnect is an invaluable tool enabling me to access English journals, websites and resources from abroad.

What do you dislike?

There is a timeout feature which logs people out during periods of internet inactivity, which is sometimes annoying when you are typing up information on something but return to the online lecture you had paused only to find that you have been logged out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for making sure resources are accessible via a VPN network

CISCO AnyConnect has enabled me to access domestic study resources that would otherwise be unavailable to me as someone living and working internationally.

Cisco Anyconnect Secure Mobility Client review by User

"Cisco is secure and easy to use for remote access!"

What do you like best?

I like that Cisco is a protection that lets us feel secure about our clients confidentiality. Cisco actually works when utilizing secure information from remote locations.

What do you dislike?

The least favorable part of Cisco is that it it doesn’t work properly you cannot access data remotely.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cisco anyconnect works!

The business problems we are solving includes security and confidentiality of clients protected information and ease of accesss to work while off site.

Cisco Anyconnect Secure Mobility Client review by User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"Love the security & mobility"

What do you like best?

that I can connect from anywhere and not worry about my network being comprised & access all of our network drives simultaneously.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is difficult for out IT to get into the computer using the fmc and have to use the gateway instead.

a lot of our teams work remotely so this tool helps us all stay connected and not slow us down.

"Great VPN Client"

What do you like best?

The Cisco AnyConnect Client allows for a secure connection between client and server. Once it has been enabled, it executed its function perfectly.

What do you dislike?

While the AnyConnect client is great overall, I wish there was a way to save more than one VPN connection for quick selection.

Using Cisco AnyConnect has allowed us to protect our resources and maintain proper standards in protecting our proprietary software.

Cisco Anyconnect Secure Mobility Client review by User

"Ease to remote control school computer"

What do you like best?

I like how I am able to connect to my computer from afar without being physically there.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how I need to input the password everytime I disconnect because of internet connection problems. If there is a check box that we can tick to remember the password given to us, or it is just a push notification that will be seen on the phone will be much easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure that you have the app downloaded on your phone.

Connecting to various computers is much easier.

Cisco Anyconnect Secure Mobility Client review by User in Higher Education

"Nice and straightforward VPN "

What do you like best?

Set up is easy and the connection is usually pretty fast. It also integrates with two factor authentication software like DUO security very well, which adds an extra layer of security. As a research staff who works from home often, I used AnyConnect to connect to databases at our research institute.

What do you dislike?

Some of us have issues with connection when traveling to Asia, but otherwise it works great.

The research institute I work at use AnyConnect for researchers to access the college's library and academic journals without restrictions off-campus

"It does the job"

What do you like best?

I like that it’s relatively easy to use once you have it set up properly. Username, password, and select your connnection and you’re good to go.

What do you dislike?

It’s usually a breeze, but sometimes it can be a pain to get connected. But fortunately that hasn’t happened very often

We are using it as our primary VPN client for remote users, I’ve used it myself on occasion when I wasn’t at the office and can’t complain too much. Our users don’t seem to have much trouble with it either.

Cisco Anyconnect Secure Mobility Client review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Helpful Tool for Remote Access"

What do you like best?

The program has recently updated to manage a mobility client that manages your VPN and Network in one location. It's convenient and intuitive.

What do you dislike?

No real complaints with the program. Simple to use and runs quickly.

It allows the ability to access from home.

Cisco Anyconnect Secure Mobility Client review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"Easy to install"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and install on a windows machine. A little difficult to find and install for an ubuntu box.

What do you dislike?

The lack of availability to use this on Linux based platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think this is a solid VPN solution, there are lot's of opensource vpn clients available though and this seems to be only compatible with Cisco based clients.

Using this client to connect to Cisco Devnet labs, training for employees and my self.

Cisco Anyconnect Secure Mobility Client review by Administrator

"Complete mobility client for secure access"

What do you like best?

Cisco Anyconnect Secure Mobility Client is a good solution for a lot of plattforms (computers and mobile devices as phones or tablets)

What do you dislike?

It's a complex solution and you need to have good knowledge for install it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

- Remote Access

- Secure requirements

- Dynamic configurations

With Cisco Anyconnect Secure Mobility Client we deploy a remote access service with complete and secure access with Cisco ISE integration, because of Posture/authentication rules

Cisco Anyconnect Secure Mobility Client review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"Easy to work remotely with"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use when working remotely in comparison with other systems that I’ve used. It automatically pops up and connects to my system with ease.

What do you dislike?

The program can disconnect fairly easily depending on your connectivity and it is sometimes slow.

We have a pretty mobile office so having access to our files regardless of where we are and being able to access seamlessly is extremely important.

Cisco Anyconnect Secure Mobility Client review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Perfect for mobility and security"

What do you like best?

I like that the anyconnect mobility client is easy to use, and even easier to troubleshoot. Its a quick, secure connection I can rely on.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the Cisco connect secure mobility client can sometimes disconnect without notifying there is a disruption - so there is a lag between disconnect and when I notice it.

Security and connectivity

Cisco Anyconnect Secure Mobility Client review by Administrator

"Very Secure AND Easy to use??!!"

What do you like best?

When users connect to the VPN connection using DUO dual factor authentication, it works more smoothly than any other 2 factor security system I've ever encountered.

What do you dislike?

Honestly the UI could use some sprucing up but that's it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it!

Cico Annyconnect is allowing users to connect to our secure server when they are off our network.

Cisco Anyconnect Secure Mobility Client review by User

"Consistently asks for user login which can be frustrating"

What do you like best?

It does make me feel more secure having the software downloaded while working away from the office.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes requires logging in multiple times when moving locations.

Helps me be more connected when out of the office, allows for security while working and traveling.

Cisco Anyconnect Secure Mobility Client review by User

"Cisco Anyconnect for HelpDesk"

What do you like best?

Ive used the software for over 4 years and never had any issues with it crashing.

What do you dislike?

If you forget your password its difficult to have it reset.

I use Cisco to connect and work from home. Im able to access all needed information.

Learning about Cisco Anyconnect Secure Mobility Client?

* We monitor all Cisco Anyconnect Secure Mobility Client reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.