Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Cisco Business Edition 6000

(4 reviews)

Cisco Business Edition 6000 is more than just an IP phone system. It is an allinone solution that solves complex communications challenges for business with up to 1,000 employees.

Work for Cisco Business Edition 6000?

Learning about Cisco Business Edition 6000?

Categories

Cisco Business Edition 6000 Reviews

Showing 4 Cisco Business Edition 6000 reviews
Cisco Business Edition 6000 review by Marie H.
Marie H.

"Senior Recruiter"

What do you like best?

I love that it is a softphone and I have a headset that plugs right into the computer to use.

What do you dislike?

I cannot do a right click and call. I have to copy and paste the number each and every time

Recommendations to others considering the product

The soft phone is the best, and this is the best one out there.

With having my laptop anywhere I go, my phone comes with it and it isn't a clunky hand held phone that sits on my desk

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Cisco Business Edition 6000
Cisco Business Edition 6000 review by Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.

"Great product for communication"

What do you like best?

I like that Cisco offers multiple ways to communicate with VoIP. The hybrid cloud makes work day tasks easier.

What do you dislike?

I experience connection issues with Cisco prettt regularly.

Communication has improved since using Cisco.

What VoIP solution do you use?

Cisco Business Edition 6000 review by User

"I have use cisco router products for my home and international home and I am very please with them. "

What do you like best?

The reliability and that it is available in Mexico

What do you dislike?

Perhaps if it had more features available in Mexico

I have not encountered any because I mainly use it for personal use.

Cisco Business Edition 6000 review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Well managed"

What do you like best?

Easy to use interface, minimum training required

What do you dislike?

Kicked out system regularly. Times out. Gives error message.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would recommend to other users

Easy to conference in, useful search option

There are not enough reviews of Cisco Business Edition 6000 for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Jive Logo
Jive
(419 reviews)
Jive Communications provides enterprise-grade Hosted VoIP and Unified Communications to businesses and institutions.
RingCentral Office Logo
RingCentral Office
3.8
(226 reviews)
RingCentral is a cloud-based business phone system
Dialpad Logo
Dialpad
(168 reviews)
The business phone system with the simplest, most elegant interface you've ever experienced.
8x8 Virtual Office Logo
8x8 Virtual Office
3.9
(124 reviews)
8x8 delivers the latest in reliable cloud based technology for all of your business phone service needs.
Grasshopper Logo
Grasshopper
(93 reviews)
Turn the World Into Your Office. Grasshopper lets you run your business using your cell phones.
MiCloud Connect Logo
MiCloud Connect
(92 reviews)
Mitel's solutions portfolio supports the free flow of communication, regardless of location, infrastructure, mode or device.
Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager) Logo
Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
(70 reviews)
With Cisco Voice and Unified Communications, you can unify all your voice, video, data, and mobile applications for interactive collaboration.
Vonage Logo
Vonage
3.6
(37 reviews)
Vonage is redefining business communications. True to our roots as a technology disruptor, we've embraced technology to transform how companies communicate to create better business outcomes. Our unique cloud communications platform brings together a robust unified communications solution with the agility of embedded, contextual communications APIs. This powerful combination enables businesses to collaborate more productively and engage their customers more effectively across messaging, chat, social media, video and voice.
Loop Communications Logo
Loop Communications
4.8
(32 reviews)
Loop Communications provides hosted business phone systems and service.
Nextiva Logo
Nextiva
4.7
(30 reviews)
The Nextiva technology platform is a state-of-the-art telecommunications infrastructure that allows a company's employees to conduct their business from anywhere.

Learning about Cisco Business Edition 6000?

* We monitor all Cisco Business Edition 6000 reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories