Cisco Calling

Cisco Webex Calling is your phone system in the cloud, with all the benefits of a traditional office phone system, without the complexity of managing it.

Work for Cisco Calling?

Learning about Cisco Calling?

Categories

Cisco Calling Reviews

Ask Cisco Calling a Question
Showing 51 Cisco Calling reviews
Cisco Calling review by Luis A.
Luis A.

"Industry Revolution"

What do you like best?

I've been working with Cisco UC for the past 19 years, and I can tell that is the number 1 solution. I've seen then all, and they all use try to copy or follow Cisco's footsteps to be competitive. Listing to customer needs and demands is the key to their success.

What do you dislike?

At some point through the UC lifetime, Cisco stopped listening to customer and started buying and trying to develop multiple application that overlap and it was very confusing. Also, licensing was nightmare but thankfully it has overcome those issues and back to customer oriented.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You have to look at the platform integration and future. How is leading the market and why

Connecting people around the globe and enhancing user experience through video and collaboration.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Cisco Calling
Cisco Calling review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great tool to collaborate with cross located teams"

What do you like best?

The connectivity is great and without any lag whatsoever. The features provided are also appropriate and apt. The best part about this application is that it's pretty good at its core functionality and the downtime is almost zero, we have been using it for quite some time now and never saw any downtime.

What do you dislike?

Although there are quite a non-existent dislikes for this application but a very few times we had call drops which may be due to network issues yes this is the only item where we faced some problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The recommendation which i will give to others who are considering this application is that it's a great product and should be good for you team if you have cross location team/clients. The pricing is bit on higher side but it's worth it.

The main business problem which we solved using this is that due to cross-location teams we needed some robust tool to collaborate and connect with team members and this application is helping us very well in that part.

What VoIP solution do you use?

Cisco Calling review by Administrator

"Great no issues. Calls connected frequentey and it hardly went down, if at all. "

What do you like best?

I liked how easy it was to set up. We simply downloaded the dialer, and added our account. They we logged into a secure website and representatives were online. Cisco rarely dropped calls like I have seen in the three other phone services we used. Their customer service is outstanding! If I do have an issue it is solved ASAP

What do you dislike?

I dislike setting up the initially caller account. I am not tech savvy, so setting up SIP was a bit technical but needed with most dialers anyways.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out! They are doing something right between customer service and the product. Excellent solution for businesses.

I solved the need for a outbound and inbound phone system without phone lines. We have multiple DID's that allow our number to show as a local number just about anywhere. We also have many representatives utilizing the same campaign at a time.

"Cisco Calling Software"

What do you like best?

The fact that the calling in feature is very easy to use for the call center environment. its just a simple log in and put yourself into a status and get going.

What do you dislike?

The fact that if you pull up the dial pad it stays a certain way. the only way to get rid of it is to refresh the page. but if you us the dial pad again you have to refresh the page again to get rid of it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a good phone system to implement then this is your product!

As a growing company our customer base has grown year after year and so more and more phone lines are needed. The ease of adding multiple lines for more agents and making sure the que is correct for them is as easy as 123!

Cisco Calling review by Claire G.
Claire G.

"Too easy to accidentally call"

What do you like best?

I like that it’s easy to get calls on the computer or on the phone

What do you dislike?

I don’t like that jabber instantly calls someone if you hit “enter” too quickly. I don’t like that you can’t control when your calls come to your computer and when they don’t- it’s inconsistent. The “are you there” ringtone is absurd.

Syncing across computer and phone

Cisco Calling review by Fred G. H.
Fred G. H.

"Works great with Groove, but misses the mark on Local dialing"

What do you like best?

I really like the local dialing feature with Groove, but shows ID as Name Unavailable or other unknown

What do you dislike?

shows ID as Name Unavailable or other unknown

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you try it before commiting.

shows ID as Name Unavailable or other unknown which tells clients it may be a telemarketer in which it is ignored.

Cisco Calling review by User in Higher Education

"Cisco is the best"

What do you like best?

Cisco provides easy, reliable and secure calling.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about Cisco Calling. I've used it for years without trouble.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're on the fence about Cisco Calling, I highly recommend you switch. I've use Cisco Calling and Avaya. Cisco is definitely easier to use. Even our less tech savvy employees are able to use it without troubles.

We used Cisco Calling for conference calls, voicemail and daily calls at work. It's simple to use. Even the call forwarding and checking your voicemails from home are easy to use.

"Ok but not great"

What do you like best?

You can see the number of queues you are in when using the Cisco app for calling. It helps you better manage your time and now when to expect a call. I've never had any issues with the system crashing or any it issues.

What do you dislike?

The information it pulls isn't as descriptive as other systems used. Cisco is more of a backup. It requires you to ask more questions of your members.

It allows people to call in which is our #1 focus.

Cisco Calling review by User in Higher Education

"Ok"

What do you like best?

I like that I am emailed everytime I receive a voicemail, and I can listen to them directly from the email.

What do you dislike?

I do not think that this has to do with Cisco Calling itself, but the way my phone is set up can be a little confusing. However, I think that is just the way it is configured, not anything that Cisco did.

Cisco calling allows me to check my voicemails easier and quicker than the traditional way with the phone.

Cisco Calling review by Miranda J.
Miranda J.

"Cisco Phone "

What do you like best?

The calls come right into your queue and they are easy to answer quickly. Easy logout and easy login.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, the system will go down out of nowhere and you have to log back in or it gets frozen.

Receiving CS Calls

Cisco Calling review by Matt E.
Matt E.

"Simple and easy for reports"

What do you like best?

Easy way to push pull all of the reports needed for AHT, ART, and SLAs.

What do you dislike?

The interface could be a little more intuitive. It seems like the UI/UX needs a good facelift to be up to par with other software platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You need to have a good IT staff on hand to maintain. Cisco was great to help get up and running, but the support wasn't too great going forward.

Calls inbound/outbound, and reporting around each.

"Cisco is Awesome!"

What do you like best?

Very easy switchboard. I've found this to be the most straight-forward, useful phone operating systems I've used. You can create tabs, with individual phone rosters. You can store so much in Cisco!

What do you dislike?

I dislike that sometimes when you're scrolling to transfer to a specific line, it will sometimes glitch on you and drop into another extension.. Not much you can do besides wait for the person to call back and make sure you drop it again SLOWLY.

It's allowed our receptionists to be able to connect a customer with anyone Company Wide. You can store roles, departments, cell numbers etc etc. Helps us stay at the top!

Cisco Calling review by Matthew G.
Matthew G.

"Simple, reliable and scalable"

What do you like best?

The ease of deployment, end user adoption and implementation made this the ideal solution for the SMB sized customers we service. The customer appreciated that we could still bring in a best of brand service for what their size and budget required.

What do you dislike?

At the time, the lack of local, traditional, analog services for backup.

Keeping Cisco relevant in the smaller type companies, offices.

Cisco Calling review by sheila t.
sheila t.

"Just okay "

What do you like best?

It got the job done when needed. It helped me have a job so can't really hate it too much

What do you dislike?

The amount of times I was unable to log in or severs were down.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure your internet is tip top because my appliyof Cisco calling would always crash mid calls.

Placing orders and being able to clock in on time half of the time.

Cisco Calling review by Sharon B.
Sharon B.

"Best phones out there!"

What do you like best?

I love that we don't have to transfer numbers or move agents around when they leave or move offices. They can literally plug there phone in anywhere and get service and their number stays with them. Plus I have never had any technical issues with phone!

What do you dislike?

The look of the phone is so boring lol!!

Our agents are able to customize so much.

"Great experience"

What do you like best?

I like mobility to take all calls on my laptop when I work remote.

What do you dislike?

The default ringtone. However, I imagine there is a way to change this in the settings.

The big problem solved is the difficulty of taking office calls when working remote. With Cisco, I can now take the calls from my laptop rather than my hard phone on my desk.

Cisco Calling review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Great new Cisco experience."

What do you like best?

The transition to the new, digital version has been fantastic for our office. I really enjoy the connectivity is had provided us with.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like some of the presets our area had set up, but that was an easy fix. There weren't any dislikes due to Cisco Calling.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This has been a great move for our office. It's enabled our small office within a large community to stay better connected and share duties. The ease of the switch from regular phone service was really surprising and pleasant!

We have better connected our office and shared lines and abilities.

Cisco Calling review by User

"Great tool for multiple phone line industry"

What do you like best?

Cisco calling is great for our call center atmosphere. Although we do not have a large call center, we love features like being able to connect with calls to the appropriate person or representative. The automated attendants, audio, video and conference calls are a necessity.

What do you dislike?

There have been outages in the past that take a while to recover fro and can pretty much stop business. It is rare but has a poor effect.

Cisco has allowed us to perfect our calls and maintain professionalism. It helps us to track and monitor call control as well.

Cisco Calling review by User

"Switching to Cisco was great!"

What do you like best?

Cisco has great features and allows so many possibilities that my company could not previously do.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the features and capabilities of Cisco can be a bit overwhelming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great features and capabilities!

Being able to have multiple calls at one time is one of the biggest, immediate benefits. Also, transferring calls is easy as well!

Cisco Calling review by Nicholas C.
Nicholas C.

"My review "

What do you like best?

I enjoy Broadsoft GUI ease of use. The interaction of SPA phones with CIsco switch and CDP.

What do you dislike?

I am not sure what to answer on this section. I do not currently have any issues.

Cisco Calling review by Administrator

"Cisco CUCM In The Workspace"

What do you like best?

Cisco CUCM is very robust. It is also very HA and able to be placed in two data centers for full redundany

What do you dislike?

I wish Cisco would add Telephone number inventory to CUCM. This would allow us to enter our phone number ranges and know what numbers are still available to use when provisioning a phone

Recommendations to others considering the product

It would be a wise choice if moving to VOIP

It allows users to take their phone to other buildings when they change departments. This lowers MAC costs for the company..

Cisco Calling review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer

"Sr. Telecommunications Analyst"

What do you like best?

I use Cisco Webex all the time and it is very dependable and ease of use. I never worry when I am working on a project or getting assistance from CISCO and we are using the Webex, I am always confident and and concerned of losing any connection or stalling while on the Webex.

What do you dislike?

I can not find anything that I dislike from using your Webex and alwayys appreicate the professionalism from all.

it's usually a UCCE or Communications Manager problem.

Cisco Calling review by Jim B.
Jim B.

"On-prem calling still the best for large enterprises"

What do you like best?

Flexibility; cost-savings.

Call Quality.

Large number of different endpoints.

What do you dislike?

Difficulty of upgrades.

Difficult to add third party devices.

Monolithic changes / patches required

Bringing a global company together.

Ability to have contact center agents in the US, EMEA and Russia all working together

Cisco Calling review by User

"Reliable conference calls with Cisco"

What do you like best?

My calls have never dropped with Cisco and conferences are easy to set up with clients

What do you dislike?

Cisco would benefit from customizing wait time music

All conferences done at the bank are with Cisco. Internal and external meetings are done quite easily with their system

Cisco Calling review by User

"CISCO Calling is what you need."

What do you like best?

All of our Phones at work are CISCO . Cisco provides great Phone Service. It is secured, easy to work with and the Call Quality is great. So far we had not anny Outages. Great Compny with great Quality Products.

What do you dislike?

I do not have to say anything negative about CISCO calling as I not yet have encountered a problem. Great Product

Client Callings, Product Callings, Ordering, Internel and External Calls.

Cisco Calling review by Joseph P.
Joseph P.

"Call Quality"

What do you like best?

The Call quality on the phone is awesome. I would definitely work use this platform again.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing about the platform in didnt like

Call quality

"Cisco Calling"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of the click to dial. I used to type the number too slow or too fast and get them all mixed up, I love using the web dialer now.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it doesn't work and there doesn't seem to be a specific reason or fix for it

I can make more calls and make them faster because I'm not wasting time typing numbers in

"Works as expected"

What do you like best?

Easy to make calls and connect with others.

What do you dislike?

Hard to forward phone (need to be physically in person to do it).

Communicating with others.

Cisco Calling review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Cisco is all I've used - and for good reason"

What do you like best?

Call clarity and ease of use from desktop to phone.

What do you dislike?

Options screens on physical hardware could use an upgrade

Recommendations to others considering the product

There's really no reason to go anywhere else. This is built for business. From the software to the hardware, we've had little to no issues with the system or its support.

We use Cisco calling for all outbound outreach from our business development reps

Cisco Calling review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Best software if you're into notes or sketch."

What do you like best?

I have job duties that involve calling and chatting with many customers at once, conference call is the best feature to enjoy here, best web portal for calling.

What do you dislike?

A few lined don't connect with cisco, also the sound on the other side is kinda gritty sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best software if you're into reviewing phone records.

Most of my conference calling problems are solved now.

"Cisco Phones"

What do you like best?

I like how cisco phones are work horses. they rarely break down and call quality is great. I really like how we are able to remotely control and manage all aspects of the phones.

What do you dislike?

I dont like updating phones. There should be a process in place to auto-update phones

communications. Users are used to calling with cisco devices.

"Cisco Calling"

What do you like best?

Active/Active architecture options, variety and selection of endpoint

What do you dislike?

The CIsco administration UI is dated and could use an update similar to UCCE 12 admin console updates. Improvements and operational and analytics capabilities would be a big plus.

Cisco calling is providing a rich feature set for video endpoints, mobile devices and both cloud and on-prem capabilities.

Cisco Calling review by User

"Everyday user of Jabber"

What do you like best?

As a remote user who is always connected, I appreciate the ability to switch between hard and soft phone, and call through my laptop

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I have a hard time disconnecting calls as there’s no obvious “end call” button on the jabber window

Being connected across all devices enables consistent experience and connectivity

"Good Voip Experience"

What do you like best?

With a good internet connection, the voip experience with Cisco is authentic. The quality of voice is also great, and with the management systems provided by Cisco, it makes administrators easily configure and manage the systems.

What do you dislike?

There can definitely be improvements in the web design.

Our phone systems and contact center

"Happy Customer"

What do you like best?

I like Cisco because I have a Cisco network and it works well to keep both under the same vendor. There are lots of different companies that integrate seamlessly with Cisco products.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the confusing licensing that Cisco is constantly changing.

We’re delivering calls in a reliable consistent manner

Cisco Calling review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Higher Education
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Higher Education

"Great and As Described! "

What do you like best?

Great for a small or large scale system. So far it's stable and exactly as described.

What do you dislike?

A bit of a learning curve. Not super intuitive to start up

Messaging through email is wonderful! We are connecting at a might higher percentage than before across the whole business.

Cisco Calling review by Consultant

"Amazing calling experience because its EVERYWHERE"

What do you like best?

I use the Jabber application on my PC, MAC, and smartphone, how am I not to win on this?

What do you dislike?

There isn't much not to like. What else would I choose?

All of them, I do phones, I use phones, Cisco provides the best phones.

"excellent experience"

What do you like best?

call quality is outstanding. never have any issues and have not for years

What do you dislike?

This is probably due to the age of the phones but I am not sure we have the latest techology

excellent call quality, durability of the devices, no issues at all

Cisco Calling review by Administrator

"Solid system and support"

What do you like best?

The stability of the platform coupled with the support provided by Cisco is great

What do you dislike?

Sometimes Cisco lacks native tools that would make the work easier for IT and business

We are using Cisco for call routing and UCCE for our call centers

Cisco Calling review by User in Computer Software

"Cisco Calling works the same as any other telecommunications provider"

What do you like best?

I think that they have very good call quality, audio doesn't cut out even on international calls,

What do you dislike?

An easier auto-dial functionality for rapid fire calling to make the most of my prospecting.

Cold calling, prospecting, pipeline, and net new business generation

Cisco Calling review by User in Computer Software

"Dependable soft phone service"

What do you like best?

The capability to use the phone system remotely. Dependable and great sound quality.

What do you dislike?

No big issues with it. Occasionally laggy in the calling but resolved by a reboot.

Ability to answer and make calls remotely using the in office phone.

"Cisco Calling"

What do you like best?

II like the product selection, ease of use, and excellent support from our account team. We've used these products for over 10 years.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, we use many Cisco products and all are excellent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it

Collaboration

Cisco Calling review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Service works well"

What do you like best?

I like the access to support that we experience as a customer.

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure if anything falls into the 'dislike' category, but it would be nice to have easier 3-party integration

End user voice acces

Cisco Calling review by Administrator in Utilities
Administrator in Utilities

"Senior Project Manager"

What do you like best?

Clearity of the calls and the integration with Skype for Business

What do you dislike?

Nothing, the system works as expected. We all use it and enhance it

Setting your status to busy to prevent distractions and other calls

"Cisco calling service"

What do you like best?

Feature rich product which makes it easy to manage multiple endpoints.

What do you dislike?

Product is fairly technical and not very intuitive at set up.

This software makes it possible to work with colleagues anywhere at any time.

Cisco Calling review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Decent"

What do you like best?

It does pretty well at connecting the calls.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it will stop working or it can only be accessed through Mozilla.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Firefox.

Will only work with Mozilla Firefox. It does decent connecting calls.

"Amazing product"

What do you like best?

The best product you can think off. It works grest

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I do not have any complaints about it.

it works great in my company. Everyone loves it .

Cisco Calling review by User in Banking
User in Banking

"Cisco phones "

What do you like best?

I like that the system is very user friendly

What do you dislike?

System issues occasionally, along with errors in calls or access to calls

It’s shortcuts to calls makes my job easier

"Simple and Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that Cisco calling provides multiple avenues for calls.

What do you dislike?

Dislike that slow or difficult UI at times.

Solving meetings with external and internal groups.

Cisco Calling review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"CUCM "

What do you like best?

quality and stability over life of product

What do you dislike?

complex system that required third party integrators

Recommendations to others considering the product

consider cloud services

voip phone service corporate ans satelite offices

Learning about Cisco Calling?

* We monitor all Cisco Calling reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories