Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Cisco Customer Care

3.8
(4 reviews)

Improve customer care to create the foundation for strong relationships

Work for Cisco Customer Care?

Learning about Cisco Customer Care?

Cisco Customer Care Reviews

Ask Cisco Customer Care a Question
Showing 4 Cisco Customer Care reviews
Cisco Customer Care review by Roger M.
Roger M.

"Cisco Customer Care is pretty good but can be better."

What do you like best?

Most issues can be resolved in a reasonable amount of time. A few things do require for them to escalate internally but then once we get the advanced team working on it, the issue is resolved.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it takes a while for the initial rep to wrap their head around our particular issues. Since we run an enterprise environment, they may need a day or two to review logs and consult internally.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that your Cisco SE (Sales Engineer) has a good grasp of your environment and is familiar with the direction your company is looking to head.

Maintaining service levels for our customers and minimizing down time due to hardware/software failures or misconfigurations.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Cisco Customer Care
Cisco Customer Care review by User in Higher Education

"Pretty good services"

What do you like best?

I love being able to check my voicemails from my email. I have always hated having to check voicemail through the phone. It is much quicker to listen via the link/file in my email.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of anything that I do not like about Cisco at this time. So far, I haven't had any issues.

They provide phone and voicemail support.

What Telecom Services for Call Centers solution do you use?

Cisco Customer Care review by Jay P.
Jay P.

"CIsco Customer Care is the efficient and well-trained service."

What do you like best?

I liked the guidance and expertise provided by Cisco Customer Care.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much to mention about the dislike, however Cisco system can be more productive with a lower price .

Recommendations to others considering the product

For efficiency and effectiveness, this is the company to trust.

Through Cisco, we have used VoiP service and networking needs.

Cisco Customer Care review by User

"Implementation Was Easy, But Feature Set Needs To Expand And Be More Agile"

What do you like best?

It is nice that the product was already integrated within the company, so adoption was very easy.

What do you dislike?

From a marketing perspective, we have not been fully impressed with the capabilities that the platform has in regards to its Chat functionality. Chat, being defined as customer facing chat within our product and on our website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

USe it if you want a cheap solution

Interact with customers to handle complaints, process orders, and provide information about an organization’s products and services.

Learning about Cisco Customer Care?

* We monitor all Cisco Customer Care reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.