Cisco Customer Care

Improve customer care to create the foundation for strong relationships

Work for Cisco Customer Care?

Learning about Cisco Customer Care?

Cisco Customer Care Reviews

Ask Cisco Customer Care a Question
Showing 20 Cisco Customer Care reviews
Cisco Customer Care review by User in Financial Services

"Effective and satisfying customer service experience with Cisco"

What do you like best?

My experience with Cisco has been good thus far. I enjoy the quality of the service, which to my experience, has been quick, effective and solutions oriented. The biggest plus is the personalized experience you get where representatives are willing to take the time to address any concerns until issues are carefully resolved.

What do you dislike?

While the quality of the service is good, I do think that the resources provided by Cisco can be more clear and easier to navigate for the user. The technical support sometimes direct users to guidance provided on their website , but that can get users confused as the written communications are not always clear. I think customer service representatives should be trained to give thorough guidance over the phone on how to maneuver website resources.

Cisco Customer Care is being used to resolve technical issues that arise from using Cisco products within the company. The main benefit is that with more understanding of Cisco products, users are able to be more efficient and productive, which is beneficial to the company.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Cisco Customer Care
Cisco Customer Care review by Roger M.
Roger M.

"Cisco Customer Care is pretty good but can be better."

What do you like best?

Most issues can be resolved in a reasonable amount of time. A few things do require for them to escalate internally but then once we get the advanced team working on it, the issue is resolved.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it takes a while for the initial rep to wrap their head around our particular issues. Since we run an enterprise environment, they may need a day or two to review logs and consult internally.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that your Cisco SE (Sales Engineer) has a good grasp of your environment and is familiar with the direction your company is looking to head.

Maintaining service levels for our customers and minimizing down time due to hardware/software failures or misconfigurations.

What Telecom Services for Call Centers solution do you use?

Cisco Customer Care review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Cisco Customer Care Features"

What do you like best?

I like the excellent support provided by Cisco customer care during critical issues.Whenever we stuck in problem or need some information , Cisco customer support are always ahead in providing support round the clock and I have never seen any delay or issue in getting the support

What do you dislike?

As of now there are nothing to mention about dislikes

Problems such as support related queries , contract clarifications and RMA for replacement can be easily processed with Cisco Customer Care Team.

Cisco Customer Care review by Ashley A.
Ashley A.

"Prompt service and good ad ons"

What do you like best?

We use a lot of Cisco products and primarily Webex is something that we do on a regular basis. There have been days where we had issues connecting with VoIP. The customer care is friendly and helped us resolve the issue.

What do you dislike?

It takes some steps to connect to the appropriate representative.

We use phones, Webex and other networking products from Cisco. We have to connect to the customer care for issues.

Cisco Customer Care review by Tonya C.
Tonya C.

"Best Customer Care"

What do you like best?

I love when I can call them and the can pin point my problem when we are having problems with the phone system or when the phones have gone down

What do you dislike?

I feel the only thing I dislike is that we do not have an agent on site

We have had the phones not working at all and we have had calls not routing to the correct location

Cisco Customer Care review by User in Higher Education

"Pretty good services"

What do you like best?

I love being able to check my voicemails from my email. I have always hated having to check voicemail through the phone. It is much quicker to listen via the link/file in my email.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of anything that I do not like about Cisco at this time. So far, I haven't had any issues.

They provide phone and voicemail support.

Cisco Customer Care review by Administrator

"Great service"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to use and that you don't have to be a techy person to use it.

What do you dislike?

I would like for the date to show on the screen, maybe there is a way of doing that I just do not know how!

Calls in and out, calls into classrooms, communication with parents and staff.

Cisco Customer Care review by Jay P.
Jay P.

"CIsco Customer Care is the efficient and well-trained service."

What do you like best?

I liked the guidance and expertise provided by Cisco Customer Care.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much to mention about the dislike, however Cisco system can be more productive with a lower price .

Recommendations to others considering the product

For efficiency and effectiveness, this is the company to trust.

Through Cisco, we have used VoiP service and networking needs.

Cisco Customer Care review by User

"Implementation Was Easy, But Feature Set Needs To Expand And Be More Agile"

What do you like best?

It is nice that the product was already integrated within the company, so adoption was very easy.

What do you dislike?

From a marketing perspective, we have not been fully impressed with the capabilities that the platform has in regards to its Chat functionality. Chat, being defined as customer facing chat within our product and on our website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

USe it if you want a cheap solution

Interact with customers to handle complaints, process orders, and provide information about an organization’s products and services.

Cisco Customer Care review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"User friendly interface!"

What do you like best?

Simple user-friendly interface and easy to identify and utilize features.

What do you dislike?

The connectivity can be a bit slow at times but that could be on my end with the connection and not necessarily a result of Cisco Customer Care.

Cisco Customer Care allows work to be done out of office from virtually anywhere which is helpful when a team member is out of the office for work/vacation and a time sensitive matter arises.

Cisco Customer Care review by Lisa T.
Lisa T.

"Cisco service"

What do you like best?

Their immediate call back and care to detail. They support our company well and always ensure a timely resolution to any issues.

What do you dislike?

there is nothing to mention for dislikes

skype/headset issues

Cisco Customer Care review by Michael A.
Michael A.

"Good experience"

What do you like best?

Tech are always helpful and will follow up with an email before closing the ticket.

What do you dislike?

I don't not dislike anything about Cisco C/S Care

N/A

Cisco Customer Care review by Hicham E.
Hicham E.

"Cisco customer care"

What do you like best?

I like the product ease of use and interface

What do you dislike?

I wish the product has integration with similar product

Healthcare

Cisco Customer Care review by User in Computer Software

"Good services"

What do you like best?

Help with business issues, clarify Cisco software applications, suggestions for solutions

What do you dislike?

Sometimes responses are a bit unclear and unspecific to problem at hand, must call a second time

Better communication between coworkers and better meetings after asking about Customer Care about how to best use Cisco software

Cisco Customer Care review by Administrator in Computer & Network Security
Administrator in Computer & Network Security

"Network Admin II"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Commitment to excellence. Sense of urgency. Dedication to solution

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing to dislike about this product

Recommendations to others considering the product

Value is immeasurable.

Up-time, Cisco makes my job easier.. More rep is committed to moving our organization forward. m

Cisco Customer Care review by User in Individual & Family Services
User in Individual & Family Services

"Easy to use, user friendly"

What do you like best?

I like that it is very simple and user friendly, keeps people from feeling like it is all too "techy" for them to use

What do you dislike?

I wish it was adaptable to other interfaces like medical customer care, retail, etc

Customer service

Cisco Customer Care review by User

"Cisco Customer Care"

What do you like best?

The support has been excellent whenever we have needed them.

What do you dislike?

The only thing i dislike at this time is the time it takes to get to the correct representative.

When the phones were not routing correctly.

Cisco Customer Care review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"CC Review"

What do you like best?

Agent desktop and agent experience. CUIC and reporting

What do you dislike?

Need for so many 3rd party options. Lots of partner products and not enough in house options

Customer experience

Cisco Customer Care review by Consultant

"Arieeee's CX Review"

What do you like best?

effortless customer experience. so easy!

What do you dislike?

nothing, it's great! so easy to use. I wish it was at my other jobs too

providing better cx and decreasing FCR

Cisco Customer Care review by Consultant in Telecommunications
Consultant in Telecommunications

"Absolutely stellar support"

What do you like best?

anytime anyday holidays or storms. unparalled support in the industry.

What do you dislike?

nothing really.. i might be confusing this with tac!

Recommendations to others considering the product

go for it

reduced downtime

Learning about Cisco Customer Care?

* We monitor all Cisco Customer Care reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.