Cisco Email Security

Cisco Email Security protects against ransomware, business email compromise, spoofing, and phishing.

Work for Cisco Email Security?

Learning about Cisco Email Security?

Cisco Email Security Reviews

Showing 20 Cisco Email Security reviews

"Easy email security"

What do you like best?

It's simple and straight forward. Once it is installed, I have had zero issues. No PIN numbers, codes, passwords to remember, etc. It's great. Other tools made you enter a password, they would expire quickly which was really cumbersome.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes my phone is low so that component is worrisome when traveling. I also sometimes have to go into the app twice. I hear it, but then the approve box is not there. I close it and open it again and then the approve button shows.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes. Easy for employees to use. No password resets for IT to deal with.

Access where ever I am. Works great. Allows for greater productivity when I am not able to go into the office.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Cisco Email Security
Cisco Email Security review by Consultant in Computer & Network Security
Consultant in Computer & Network Security

"Robust Email Security for our tenants"

What do you like best?

We deployed Cisco ESA as a virtual appliance in our VMware environment. Actually we moved from another vendor. Cisco ESA provides really great performance, layered email protection and useful reports. There are a lot of configuration options and it is easy to administer.

What do you dislike?

It is still not clear how Cisco ESA works in multi-tenant mode. We are providing security services to many customers and ability to isolate their traffic is a major requirement. As far as I know, this still should be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should test it during the PoC to understand the functionality. We are absolutely satisfied with ESA, it meets all our needs. The performance is great. Multi-tenancy is point to improve.

We trust Cisco Talos and Cisco security technologies. We are providing a powerful email protection for our cloud customers by stoping malicious traffic, spam and suspicious emails. Moreover, we created appropriate reports to deliver to customers with useful and easy-to-understand information.

What Secure Email Gateway solution do you use?

"Email Security"

What do you like best?

I like knowing that there's an extra layer of protection over my work emails, especially with all the hacking going on today. You can never be too safe and Cisco Email Security is a good way to assist with personal data safety. I feel that Cisco has been an established player in this field for a while and is therefore aware of the most pressing issues when it comes to email security and the best way to combat them.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the sign in process. I think it can be annoying at times and difficult to maintain my system.

Cisco Email Security provides a peace of mind that I was unable to fully achieve prior to adding it to my repertoire. I've realized that in this day and age, email security is not something that can be taken lightly and a product with an established name in the industry is just what my company needs.

Cisco Email Security review by Thomas F.
Thomas F.

"Email administration without the risk."

What do you like best?

The way Cisco email security gives you a peace of mind with client email, is well worth the money. The integration with office 365 makes life easier and help a you know you're safe. The advanced malicious reporting makes you realise that you're in good hands, even when clients don't follow procedures when it comes to email security.

What do you dislike?

It works well with mainstream email but when it comes to other email clients etc. It can be fiddly or incompatible. Costing can also rack up.

Email security, client mailbox control and advanced malware scanning. Keeps you at peace and you know that things are being taking care, without administrator involvement.

Cisco Email Security review by Nate W.
Nate W.

"Fuctional peace of mind."

What do you like best?

I like having the peace of mind, which is gained mainly by the trust Cisco has built in me with their other products.

What do you dislike?

I would rather their be more explanation and intuitive examples of successful work within the product. This would be a good mental gauge when reviewing security concerns.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Given the whole suite of products offere you can take a look at Cisco Email Security in the context of all the products and you have a good idea of the quality held within.

I solve the concern of security with financial information being sent from office to office or office to client.

Cisco Email Security review by Izzy B.
Izzy B.

"ironport email spam filter review"

What do you like best?

the best and easiest spam filter out there that actually works and massive reporting

What do you dislike?

some minor times there are some hard troubleshooting steps to find why emails are bouncing

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am not sure I can speak for everyone, but managing spam email was never as easy as it is all local on hand and it works

we were getting loads of spam and this blocks all of them

Cisco Email Security review by User

"Cisco Email Security Review"

What do you like best?

Excellent performance and exceptional flexibility. I am always impressed with the level of customization and the detailed visibility you get from the interface.

What do you dislike?

I did experience license renewal issues and a general failure requiring a rebuild. When this system was not available, end users realized just how effective it is on a day to day basis.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As long as you are OK relying on support for updates and licensing the product does exatly what you want it do and better than any other barnd I have tried. With SPAM and phishing getting constantly worse, you need something effective.

It is very effective at combatting spam and viruses. It's really a set and forget in many ways. I spend most of the time just viewing reports as opposed to constantly modifying the configuration.

Cisco Email Security review by Wouter H.
Wouter H.

"Email Security which grows with your company."

What do you like best?

The best feature of the Cisco Email Security Appliance is the complete control over the entire Email process and the reputation based protection using Talos Reputation Center.

What do you dislike?

There are many features for which you will need to study the manual before being able to understand their workings.

Significantly reduced spam and Email based malware/ransomware exposure. DKIM/DMARC signing at the network edge.

Cisco Email Security review by Preet V.
Preet V.

"Effective Email Security Appliance"

What do you like best?

>GUI is effective and customized

>Built with collective analytics from different sources

>Overall Email encryption with good security

>Excellent performance and flexible

>Overall lower cost of ownership

What do you dislike?

>Security breach in some cases

>Performance Issues in high rated emails

>Email crashes when auto reply in unique cases.

>Lagging in support system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, as it can surely help form malicious virus.

I am using this software in my corporate to secure the Email from bugs and threats. It works like end-to-end encryption with no data loss

Cisco Email Security review by Clint N.
Clint N.

"Great email security service! "

What do you like best?

I work in the defense industry for Northrop Grumman and we have this program for our phone, email, and messaging. For all of the important information we want to keep secure this is surely the platform for it!

What do you dislike?

I don’t really dislike anything as I think the system is working very well for our employees

Securing the nation’s defense information

Cisco Email Security review by Garry A M.
Garry A M.

"Cisco Email Security Review"

What do you like best?

Better encryption and traffic management. Easy to plug with any mail server including O365. Easy malware detection configuration.

What do you dislike?

No issues- Nice product and user friendly as much it can be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I got a chance to work as a netwOrk engineer and found it great. Good product to use.

Better control over email teafic and security validation.

Cisco Email Security review by User in Financial Services

"Another Secure Email Platform "

What do you like best?

There has not been anything that particularly stands out to me about the Cisco Email Security portal. It has kept information secure, so it gets the job done.

What do you dislike?

If you want to load an email on a mobile platform you have to go through an extra step, which is somewhat cumbersome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a trial so you can experience the user process. I have utilized Cisco as a recipient mainly, but may find that it is different from a user perspective.

Keeping sensitive data secure.

Cisco Email Security review by User

"Cisco Email Security Review "

What do you like best?

Well, it is very easy to use! As compared to Vitru, our old system, Cisco is much more user friendly, especially for the elderly employees. if you are not an administrator, Cisco helps email function just as normally as you would expect.

What do you dislike?

Not much we have to complain about. Graphics could be better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommend that people use this product! A great value (saved us money) ,easy to use, has overall made our school very efficient

Email security and overall email problems.

Cisco Email Security review by Administrator

"Cisco Ironport Email Security"

What do you like best?

This system has been a godsend for removing unwanted incoming email.

What do you dislike?

It's a little cumbersome to maintain as there are several different places to login an make changes.

We are using it to monitor incoming email for spam, malware, etc.

"Cisco products "

What do you like best?

The email security has a lot of different security features and is protected to be able to not be hacked. It is a great software and i use it daily

What do you dislike?

I dislike that its not user friendly, it sometimes has issues getting past security and it glitches a lot

I dislike the user friendliness of it. It is sometimes glitchy and unable to get in at times because of it

Cisco Email Security review by User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"Surely secure your company emails"

What do you like best?

Cisco will definitely provides you secured and great service that will not surely regeret. From integration, security reports and notice and so on.

What do you dislike?

SometimeS we often experience email crashing in auto reply but were able to handle this because maybe its natural cases.

Email protection and processes

Cisco Email Security review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications

"Cisco ironport"

What do you like best?

I had worked as a network engineer for 3 years. I was responsible of e-mail traffic. I strongly recommend cisco ironport systems for email security

What do you dislike?

I dont see anything to complain about this cisco product

We can apply policies and rules very easily to the users

Cisco Email Security review by User

"Cisco Email Security is the best way to send and receive secure emails."

What do you like best?

The ease of being able to login and view all e-mails knowing they are secure is a great thing!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about Cisco Email Security.

We are solving the biggest problem of having sensitive information being hacked .

Cisco Email Security review by User

"It was a good experience. Always alerted when something was wrong "

What do you like best?

It always alerted us when something wasn’t right.

What do you dislike?

I really Can’t think of anything bad about the program

The benefits I realized is that it won’t make our computer crash by catching viruses or anything that could breach our company info

Cisco Email Security review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Investment Management
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Investment Management

"Analyst"

What do you like best?

I like Cisco because it is very easy to use

What do you dislike?

Overall great product. Nothing specific that I dislike

Great product to use

Learning about Cisco Email Security?

* We monitor all Cisco Email Security reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.