Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Cisco IP Interoperability and Collaboration System (IPICS)

(6 reviews)

Cisco Instant Connect is a comprehensive IP-based dispatch and incidence response solution using any radio, desktop, or mobile device. It is designed to deliver highly secure communications with full-featured group collaboration.

Work for Cisco IP Interoperability and Collaboration System (IPICS)?

Learning about Cisco IP Interoperability and Collaboration System (IPICS)?

Cisco IP Interoperability and Collaboration System (IPICS) Reviews

Showing 6 Cisco IP Interoperability and Collaboration System (IPICS) reviews
Cisco IP Interoperability and Collaboration System (IPICS) review by User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"Working Remotely Made Easy"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to work from almost anywhere using just a pair of headphones with a microphone

What do you dislike?

There is not much about this I dislike. I guess the only real complaint I have is how long it can take to connect sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure your system preferences are set correctly.

Because we have multiple terminals it is important that people be able to travel and still have access to their landline phone. We have started using softphones on computers and this software makes it easy to take your phone with you wherever you go/

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Cisco IP Interoperability and Collaboration System (IPICS)
Cisco IP Interoperability and Collaboration System (IPICS) review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Excellent when communicating with Vendors and Clients"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of connecting to our database that houses our Vendor Contact Information, along with our Client Information.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to run into an issue with the system. It works well with little or no bugs.

The company I work for utilizes the collaborative system to connect with our Vendors and Clients. We must get in contact with both to figure out the best solutions, rather e-mailing or forms of text communications, we can use the Cisco system to get in contact with whomever quick via phone call.

What Emergency Notification solution do you use?

Cisco IP Interoperability and Collaboration System (IPICS) review by DeMareio W.
DeMareio W.

"Great. Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Easy to setup and start using. Helps me asset my caseload management.

What do you dislike?

When you go through certain areas the blackouts.

No business problems.

Cisco IP Interoperability and Collaboration System (IPICS) review by Agency
Agency

"Seems to fit our budget and needs"

What do you like best?

The interface is fairly user friendly for our units.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were easier options to do search query when we are trying to narrow an event history by name.

This system helps us keep a fairly reliable record of our dispatched calls and also enables us to keep all of our departments accessible on one screen.

Cisco IP Interoperability and Collaboration System (IPICS) review by User

"CISCO IP Interoperability and Collabartion"

What do you like best?

Great to use with VPN and verifying if the IP address is tolerable

What do you dislike?

Not user friendly if you dont know what you are doing

Recommendations to others considering the product

Everything is great abou this product

Connecting to different networks making sure its secure.

Cisco IP Interoperability and Collaboration System (IPICS) review by User in Financial Services

"Only as good as your connection "

What do you like best?

I like that it is so transportable offering flex ivy.

What do you dislike?

It can phase in and out. I have been disconnected.

Flexible, mobile and simple communication system

Learning about Cisco IP Interoperability and Collaboration System (IPICS)?

* We monitor all Cisco IP Interoperability and Collaboration System (IPICS) reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.