Cisco SocialMiner

Social media customer care solution that helps your company respond to customers communicating through social media.

Work for Cisco SocialMiner?
Conversocial  2 data point  2x

Learning about SocialMiner?

Cisco SocialMiner Reviews

Showing 17 SocialMiner reviews
SocialMiner review by <span>Joe C.</span>
Joe C.

Cisco socialminer

What do you like best?

It's ability to get real time responses, opinions, and feedback on things that can help improve the business

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I really dislike at the moment. All seem to be well

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this to businesses looking for feedback that may help improve their product or servicrs

Helps solve problems that customers may have with a certain product or service and help us as a business to address those needs

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Cisco SocialMiner
SocialMiner review by <span>Betsy L.</span>
Betsy L.

Cisco SocialMiner Success

What do you like best?

The targeted marketing that's possible through my chosen social media platforms

What do you dislike?

Really can't think of anything I dislike-- it's user friendly and provides valuable feedback

It can be hard to proactively respond to customers-- Cisco SocialMiner makes it a lot easier

What Social Customer Service solution do you use?

SocialMiner review by User in Professional Training & Coaching
User in Professional Training & Coaching

Cisco SocialMiner is unique and great

What do you like best?

I like how it can give us feedback from different social media outlets

What do you dislike?

It seems to be going well so far, so nothing yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Social media is the way to go and best way to reach customers, so listen to them efficiently with this service!

Product and QA issues are being solved by getting instant feedback from customers

SocialMiner review by User in Financial Services

Awesome features

What do you like best?

I love them phones they offer ! It’s nice to do face time at my desk from my work phone.

What do you dislike?

Some of their websites require only one browser (internet explorer )

Better call control, auditing, and monitoring

SocialMiner review by Consultant in Higher Education
Consultant in Higher Education

Cisco

What do you like best?

The ability to configure multiple campaigns to search for customer postings on the public social web about your company's products, services, or area of expertise. The filtration made the system very easy to put to use.

What do you dislike?

When learning the system i was pretty confused although after proper training I was able to grasp the overall concept.

Recommendations to others considering the product

na

Cisco has become extremely helpful with costumer relations and has made it easy to look back on previous calls if need be.

SocialMiner review by <span>Rochelle W.</span>
Rochelle W.

Sisco

What do you like best?

It’s keeps up with my private accounts so that I won’t confuse customers

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet. I haven’t really seen anything I didn’t like about the program

Keeping things separate

Learning about Cisco SocialMiner?

* We monitor all Cisco SocialMiner reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.