(3,976 reviews)

Cisco WebEx Meetings: Meet, collaborate, and share in a whole new way. It's easy to prepare because everything you need is in one place. Share anything on your computer and generate ideas fast. Next steps are crystal clear.

Work for Cisco Webex Meetings?

Learning about Cisco Webex Meetings?

Cisco Webex Meetings Reviews

Ask Cisco Webex Meetings a Question
Filter ReviewsClear All Filters
  • Ratings (1)
Ratings (1)
Showing 47 Cisco Webex Meetings reviews
Cisco Webex Meetings review by Saybre Z.
Saybre Z.

"Suprisingly poor for a Cisco Product"

What do you like best?

Once you've loaded all of the participants then re-inviting them to invents was fairly easy.

What do you dislike?

When I compare it with our recent technology acquisition (Zoom) then I realise that despite the reasons we changed, this product is lacking in many areas. With WebEx setting up meetings required me to input all of the attendees details first. I then had to create my own calendar entries as it doesn't work seamlessly with Outlook. The audio was a constant problem and we frequently had to use conference calls in conjunction with the video on WebEx. The last straw was a general failure of the European infrastructure, which meant rescheduling all meetings for that day. The product is also far more expensive than the competition, which is a big deal for small businesses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I suppose it's probably wrong of me to say but I'd recommend looking at Zoom before going with WebEx. They offer a better product at a much better price.

We used WebEx for online training sessions and still continue to use it in particular circumstances. I suppose that WebEx helped me get started with training remotely.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Cisco Webex Meetings
Cisco Webex Meetings review by User

"The worst virtual meeting software I've ever used"

What do you like best?

I've used a handful of virtual meeting software programs over my career: WebEx, GoToMeeting, Zoom, join.me, Skype, Google Hangouts. I can only think of two ways that WebEx shines over other virtual meeting software products I've used. 1. I've never reached a participant limit. Some of the free/less expensive programs have limits. 2. They seem to have a better connection than most (not all). I've experienced less lag or dropped calls than I have with join.me or even Hangouts.

What do you dislike?

If all you need is a way to connect, WebEx may be for you. (Though, you can get a basic meeting service for much cheaper.) If you actually need to present or collaborate, WebEx is by far the worst I've used. And their most recent updated only exasperated the problem. Here are my main issues with the service:

- Their screen sharing options don't work. The only one I've been able to get to work is my main monitor, which is problematic because that's where all my chat and email notifications come in. So if I don't remember to close email or chat before sharing my monitor, the other participants may see things they shouldn't.

- All controls completely disappear when you share your screen. And the process for getting them back is horrendous. GoToMeeting has solved this issue far better than anyone else, by allowing to you move and control them however you choose.

- Their plug-in with Microsoft Office on a Mac is full of bugs. I've spent hours resolving issues where the WebEx plug prevents me from creating, editing, or deleting calendar invites. I've learned from experience to force close the plugin whenever it's preventing me from doing what I need to do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need the screen sharing or collaboration tools, save yourself the hassle and use GoToMeeting instead. Its a far better product.

Internal and external virtual meetings.

Benefits are almost non-existent. I waste more time working around WebEx's limitations than its worth, but the company forces me to use it so I guess they want me wasting their money...

What Video Conferencing solution do you use?

Cisco Webex Meetings review by User

"Does do the job, but some limitations and not very user friendly"

What do you like best?

Ability to collaborate with video calls and screen share.

What do you dislike?

The user experience is bad, long loading time. You can do what you need, but it is always some clicks and configuration work need. In particular opening a meeting needs to setup audio and video devices every time, click ok, to make the setting work and so on.

Viewing multiple participants with video and sharing screen at the same time is not good from layout of the video windows. Much space on the window is wasted to unnecessary ui elements, empty space.

Multiple monitor support on macOS is really bad. That does not work at all. If you need this, don't use WebEx.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't mind about user experience and you love configuration dialogs, having to setup multiple things right before the meeting, then WebEx is an option for you. The features are working, but with some manual work and configuration.

Screensharing and video calls to collaborate with team members around the world.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Dhananjay V.
Dhananjay V.

"Because Lync/Skype wasn't available at the time"

What do you like best?

There's not much to like aside from the fact that it does it's job at the bare minimum. It also hasn't really changed UI's in pretty much the last 5 years. It usually has pretty good audio quality. And only occasionally causes my computer to get a blue screen (Windows 7)

What do you dislike?

The fact that it's such a process, even in an previously setup meeting to get everyone connected and particularly dialed in. In this day and age, I shouldn't have to dial-in each time. It should ring my phone.

Don't even get me started on adding a meeting to an email. They insert placeholder text and only when you're sending does that get converted into a link. I get that you don't want to create a meeting link unless the email/meeting gets sent or is created but it's definitely confusing to users. Especially when they're unsure if they set the meeting up correctly particularly making sure that there is a conference number attached for those that don't voip in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Copy Skype. Try to create better integrations with the system software.

This allows us to communicate with workers in satellite locations. There's not much of a benefit other than the stated purpose of communicating with those who can't be in the same room as you.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Pietro P.
Pietro P.

"Shameful experience"

What do you like best?

As a new user I was invited to join a really important meeting, an interview with one of the most renowed companies in design, to bad that it really dosent work if u are using safari, so it's not true that it works on all brownser. It was really an embarassing thing.

What do you dislike?

it really dosent work if u are using safari, so it's not true that it works on all brownser. It was really an embarassing experience. the issue was that every time i join the meeting it keep asking me to install the damn add one and refresh the page, restart the page just doesn't work..

Recommendations to others considering the product

As a new user I couldnt imagine that it really dosent work if u are using safari, so it's not true that it works on all brownser. they should advise to use other browser instead.

a kind lady from India from the custom service help me fixing the issues. but i still think they should advise expecially new user, of the problem of integration with safari. that is really not professional and is a sign they don't care for all tehir user.

i see the potential but for me was an awul experience, as a new user they should send advise me that it dosen't work on safari and please install haed onother browser. Does admitting difficulties really matter? you cisco guys didn't get this issue right!

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Jeremiah B.
Jeremiah B.

"So Many Ways to Break"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the time that I'm not using WebEx.

What do you dislike?

So much lost time dealing with WebEx issues of many kinds.

Takes 4-5 steps to even log in

Unreliable connection

So many ways to fail at using it

Joining a call isn't intuitive

New bugs pop up almost every time I use it

I've been in meetings where everyone is logged out, nobody's in the meeting, and WebEx is still going. Either a miracle or some possession going on there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Flee. Flee. Flee.

When it works, it handles large groups well.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Lowrie W.
Lowrie W.

"Very frustrating webinar software"

What do you like best?

Webex doesn't run smoothly and I find myself more frustrated with it than I ever have been with a web conferencing software

What do you dislike?

Basically everything. The files that I load always stop working for no reason, the annotations aren't smooth or fast, there is no way to embed a survey other than their polling software which is not robust at all,... I could go on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't - choose a different webinar vendor

We use it for our webinars. I mostly use it for informal meetings.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Powerful, but expensive an hard to use."

What do you like best?

WebEx, when you figure out all of the features, can do quite a lot.

What do you dislike?

It's just too tough to use. Consistently, I've struggled both in meeting setup, and especially as someone leading a meeting to use the features and manage the software. That's even more challenging when you're also trying to lead a meeting at the same time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are significantly better, more cost effective solutions out there--Zoom in particular. Unless there's some really specific feature that WebEx offers that these other platforms don't, I think that there are better solutions than WebEx.

We have a diverse group of people spread around the country. When we used WebEx, we had tools to be able to schedule and bring meetings together, and using phones for call-in was a real bandwidth saver.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Bailey G.
Bailey G.

"Not my type of software"

What do you like best?

I didn't really like anything about WebEx, to be honest. It was clunky and difficult and always having issues.

What do you dislike?

The user experience wasn't very good and the quality wasn't either. It was used widely throughout my company so I didn't have another option but I really just didn't like it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is better and less expensive software available. I didn't find the quality to be up to par and it's best described as "clunky" in my eyes.

My previous company used it to set up meetings between several offices across the globe. It was a way for us all to conference in and screen share.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Administrator in Renewables & Environment
Administrator in Renewables & Environment

"Avoid this platform at all costs! "

What do you like best?

If you enjoy out-dated platforms that can't be customized and look like they came out of the 1980s, this is the platform for you!

What do you dislike?

Webex has done nothing but create problems for our company.

We recently ran a webinar with the "record" button disappeared. Tech support was not able to give us an answer on why this was the case and the only help they offered was to kick all 100 event participants out of the meeting to start over.

We've also run into problems where we send out a registration link and then the link went dead. Webex said that they did software updates and that all links changed... so we had to send another e-blast out to our mailing list with updated information.

I'll add also that users must manually connect their audio when they sign in. This means that if you use this software, you will need to explain over and over and over and over again to participants how to connect their audio. People get frustrated and end up leaving the meeting without connecting, as there are several steps that they must take to connect.

Both of these situations, as well as others that have arisen, have put us in a place where we waste time and look unprofessional.

Webex has not solved any problems for us. Webex creates problems.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Joseph M.
Joseph M.

"It works, but it's not without issues"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to present desktop to anyone with the appropriate link.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the VoIP doesn't work better. More often than not, WebEx sessions that I am a part of use teleconference for the audio. It's annoying to have to be on the phone and on my computer at the same time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd encourage others to compare WebEx against Skype for Business. My organization has both, and I prefer Skype for Business.

It facilitates real-time distance collaboration and online meetings. It's much easier to present one person's screen than have each person flip through a file on each of their own desktops at the same time.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"There are Other EASIER Options"

What do you like best?

There isn't much that I enjoy about Webex. There was a short time that I utilized this program, and I quickly found that there are other options out there that work more efficiently.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that logging in when someone sends you an invite is a pain. It's difficult to schedule your meetings through Outlook. I always have issues when trying to invite other to join a meeting. There's just glitches in the software that it seems no one took the time to fix.

I'm not solving any business problems with WebEx. I now use Uber Conference and I like it so much better! The only thing I will say that I prefer in WebEx is that you can record the actual video footage of the conference and not just the voices on the call..

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Not a great Webinar Solution"

What do you like best?

Out of the box integration with Eloqua.

What do you dislike?

It's not a great webinar experience. It only supports 4x3 ppts and their recordings only are available in their proprietary format for Event Center - which means you need to spend the time converting it, and hope it works. Their audio is confusing. once you start sharing a presentation, any one that joins late has to figure out how to find the audio instructions, and audio broadcast is hit or miss with whether it works for my attendees.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are hosting webinars, there are lots of other vendors out there - the issue is finding one that has a native integration to your MAP that will be maintained for you. They all have their tradeoffs based on my experience, but Webex is definitely not trying to win the Webinar market, and so if that's what you're trying to do there are better options out there.

Demand Generation - Webinars

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Caleb J.
Caleb J.

"Webex is an adequate meetings service for internal communication"

What do you like best?

Webex provides adequate communication services for internal meetings, connecting offices separated by continents.

What do you dislike?

Webex is not very intuitive, the UI is not good, and has a good amount of errors/issues. It is being replaced by RingCentral within our company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compare to other meeting services such as Ring Central, On24, Zoom, Teams, etc.

Internal meetings at various levels and office locations within the organization.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by User

"WebEx - Not good for conference calls "

What do you like best?

Since the service is web based it is pretty easy to add people outside the company and around the world

What do you dislike?

It sometimes will take multiple times to call in and actually make it into the call. It does not like if you type your conference code number too quickly

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be patient when using the program. It sometimes can be finicky

Conference calls with both internal and external participants.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by User

"Not the Best Conference Service for Business "

What do you like best?

I like that you can start an instant meeting with one click of a button. I like that there is the option for voice only conference and the option for an international conference number.

What do you dislike?

The software must be downloaded prior to using it, it does not work well over the mobile app, the voice quality tends to be very poor when using a mic through the computer, I would not recommend using the dial through the computer feature as it rarely works.

I am a recruiter that hosts interviews for our various office locations across the world. We also do online assessments that are proctored through WebEx.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Administrator in Computer Software

"If you like waiting for loading screens and hearing a ton of beeps, this one is for you!"

What do you like best?

The Logo is cute, the green and the blue make you think the product will work

What do you dislike?

Every time someone joins or leaves, there is a beep, no anonymity for large group conferencing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If there's anything out there that actually works, go with that first

Group conferencing and other joint calls that are benefited by screen sharing...but the screen sharing takes too long

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Administrator in E-Learning
Administrator in E-Learning

"Don't do it!"

What do you like best?

I like that you can have up to 1000 people on the webinar

What do you dislike?

The many issues that we have had with them and the severe lack of customer support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you like horrible customer support and lots of technical issues then webex is for you!

They cancelled our account without any warning even though it wasn't due for payment and we had a webinar scheduled. We have a recurring ongoing issue with participants being added as presenters without our knowledge. When we tired to take care of the problem they say there is none.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Not the best webinar platform"

What do you like best?

I don't like the webex functionality. I can't think of anything good to say about it.

What do you dislike?

WebEx has been very unreliable for us, the quality of the stream is far inferior to other cheaper platforms. The recording quality and audio is also poor. Many other products provide a simpler more user friendly setup experience. WebEx integration with Marketo is also inferior to other products

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pick another platform

We initially used WebEx for all of our webinars but due to the unreliability of the platform we moved to another provider for these.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Steve W.
Steve W.

"The premium service is overkill and hard to cancel"

What do you like best?

Premium service is good for meetings with more than three parties. We never do, so as it turns out the free service is fine for us.

What do you dislike?

We purchased the premium service but found we did not need it, the free service is completely sufficient.

Canceling on-line (by phone is not permitted) is virtually impossible. The website freezes once you select cancel. Our account was then billed for the following month even thought the service is not available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't commit to premium service unless the free version does not meet your needs. The automatic billing is very difficult to cancel.

Marginal benefits. Again, the free service is fine.

"Webex: Bulky and Buggy"

What do you like best?

I like Webex for "sunny day" scenarios where the meeting organized attends on tinge, the meeting doesn't game to be rescheduled and everything works!

What do you dislike?

When anything needs to be adjusted with the meeting, it needs to be done via the webex server...so it cannot be done after the meeting starts. Many times, there are technical glitches on top of these restrictions.

Remote meetings with team members that are not colocated with me.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Administrator

"Inconsistent "

What do you like best?

Can use on the go on mobile devices and like the call me feature

What do you dislike?

It's not consistently great... glitches a ton, if the meeting moves it's difficult to reschedule so you have to cancel and resend

Easy to include colleagues who are across the US

Cisco Webex Meetings review by James C.
James C.

"Webex review"

What do you like best?

Nice features like Webcam, Internet audio, screen sharing, and assigning presenters.

What do you dislike?

Needs flash, and not friendly with Linux or chromeOS.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good fit for heavily-invested companies with Cisco. Doesn't work well with Linux, but it can work if you get all the tricky prerequisites. No luck at all with ChromeOS.

Problems - groups presenting or collaboration.

Benefits- industry recognition and easy to use.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Britney S.
Britney S.

"Frustrating "

What do you like best?

I like that I can log onto a training from all over the world.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the log in process & finding the appropriate room.

It is beneficial to be able to attend trainings or meetings when participants are all over the country or even the world.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

"Complicated"

What do you like best?

Webex had a high sound quality and easy to use once you were signed in. The interface is in almost real time when time sharing.

What do you dislike?

the interface between Webex and Dropbox was confusing. Having to reserve a line that my team shared could also be tricky. Clients also struggling signing in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great once you get it set up and you learn how to use it but the interface isn't ideal.

Needing to host internal and external meetings.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by User in Computer Software

"Not intuitive or user friendly"

What do you like best?

The interface is nice. It is also reliable. I have used other services that drop calls. I haven't experienced that with this software.

What do you dislike?

It's too complicated to set up. There are too many steps, especially if advising someone from outside your company to join your video conference.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think its OK for internal use, but not really for recruiting.

It's nice to use for company meetings, but I don't like using it for guests (ex. candidates).

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Robert M.
Robert M.

"Least favorite webconference software"

What do you like best?

Video and Audio Clarity is always consistently good.

What do you dislike?

User interface isn't great. Difficult for my customers to register and login.

Recommendations to others considering the product

try other options. users hate joining webex meetings.

Virtual meetings to avoid driving to clients etc.

"Not what I expected"

What do you like best?

The visual style of the meetings themselves

What do you dislike?

This software takes a long time to install and load. It is not something that an external person can easily login to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Anything. Even Facetime would be better

This helps make remote working and collaboration easier. I do not see many benefits to this software.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Way more complex than it has to be"

What do you like best?

The connectivity and reliability was as expected. I've not experienced major problems with dropped calls or network interruption

What do you dislike?

Evereything was a pain to set up, from downloading the client to setting up and joining meetings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd avoid it. Solutions like Join.me or Zoom are far easier to set up

Video communication and live support

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Agency in Staffing and Recruiting
Agency in Staffing and Recruiting

"Negative user interface"

What do you like best?

Does the job after many steps but rough

What do you dislike?

Can't login using same access code twice

LinkedIn Recruiter trainings

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Lasse O.
Lasse O.

"Call in number either in Europe or NA, not both"

What do you like best?

It works mostly, good quality, and it mostly works, free version very limited

What do you dislike?

User interface, logging in cumbersome and need to do it all the time,,,

Recommendations to others considering the product

check other systems

communications. Not solving with Webex.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by User in Civil Engineering
User in Civil Engineering

"Terrible. It continually crashes my whole system. Plenty of similar apps that run smoothly."

What do you like best?

I did not like this product. I do not have time to work around it's problems to make my PC compatible.

What do you dislike?

Everything. It's slow. It crashed my whole system. I have no desire to "fix" my system when there are others that work without needing call IT.

I use web conferencing for presentations and seminars. This product did not help me. I like trying new products, but this one lost my interest quickly.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Administrator in Furniture
Administrator in Furniture

"Customer service and communications are horrible"

What do you like best?

At this point, nothing. You can get the same functionality from other companies that actually care about what their customers thing and know how to communicate if say for example you thought the account was canceled but they still had the clock running.

What do you dislike?

Horrible communications. Not even a hint wanting to satisfy or keep a customer. Be prepared to actually call them to cancel your account and GET CONFIRMATION that it's canceled.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GO ELSEWHERE. These guys make it hard so hard to cancel and don't care if you're not happy. The competitors offer the same features for less money and they actually care about their customers.

Telecommunications. Went with a competitor and saved money, better customer service, better communications. Webex doesn't care about the customer.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by User in Financial Services

"conference call and slideshow use"

What do you like best?

not much to this application that I enjoy. not my go to for applications

What do you dislike?

difficult to use with some operating systems, required to download java application and does not save properly

Recommendations to others considering the product

consider a different platform

larger capability to us for slideshows compared to skype

Cisco Webex Meetings review by User in Biotechnology
User in Biotechnology

"webex vs. skype vs. GTM review"

What do you like best?

i like that it is global - i think

i like that is very few clicks to activation - no downloading client each time

What do you dislike?

Clunky screen share & full screen options, difficult to use voice over PC, clunky dial in

collaboration across the world including video and screenshare

Cisco Webex Meetings review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Hard to use and share"

What do you like best?

Looks professional and secure for a company

What do you dislike?

The need to install a software

Sometimes it fails

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider using uberconference

Conferencing

Cisco Webex Meetings review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Spotty connection at best "

What do you like best?

It's nice being able to have a consistent meeting time and date.

What do you dislike?

Constant connection issues, constantly changing access codes and poor call clarity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My company recently stopped using WebEx due to the connectivity and call quality issues.

Maintaining contact for a district with 25+ stores.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by User in Events Services
User in Events Services

"Behind in the times"

What do you like best?

It’s an easy tool to collarborate with colleagues and clients

What do you dislike?

It is a bit behind in the times. My company has switched to skype for business to allow for a more integrative virtual meeting space

Video confrencing

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Administrator

"Connection troubles with Webex"

What do you like best?

Possibility to connect multiple teams in the same call.

What do you dislike?

Troubles with setting up multiple connections.

Slow speed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try Skype for business instead.

Collaborative projects require cross-teams communication. Webex Meetings are set up to do just that.

"WebX Was Not Useful"

What do you like best?

It connected me to colleagues for meetings and trainings.

What do you dislike?

Was not useful. There are many other web conferencing options that work better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not sure what WebEx offers. It took a long time to download and implement.

Training. There aren't many benefits.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"no international numbers"

What do you like best?

outlook integration. easy to use it with our normal way of doing things,

What do you dislike?

no international numbers to dial in (only uk and USA)

Pushing the "CallMe "option (Limited "CallMe option only 12 countries )

Recommendations to others considering the product

Today webex is no competetive.

there are many cloud solutions like Qconf.com

with fixed price per event.

I need International dial in numbers.no benefits here

Cisco Webex Meetings review by User in Writing and Editing
User in Writing and Editing

"Not a fan"

What do you like best?

Intagrated systems, good concept, good support

What do you dislike?

Almost everything. Connectivity issues, sharing information problems.

Conferences, trainings... Spent most of the time devoted to training troubleshooting with tech support instead.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Internal Consultant in Semiconductors
Internal Consultant in Semiconductors

"Not as user friendly as goto meeting "

What do you like best?

Its easy to use and sync properly with outlook

What do you dislike?

Everytime i host a meeting, i have to login

Support and share screen

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Michael H.
Michael H.

"A resource hog"

What do you like best?

Honestly I have never had a good experience with it as a use or as a visitor in a meeting

What do you dislike?

It takes up to much of my computer resources and it complicated to use compared to GotoMeeting or Join.Me.

Team Collaboration

Cisco Webex Meetings review by User

"Cumbersome and not as easy to use as other tools."

What do you like best?

the video function is great and generally good quality

What do you dislike?

the tool can be cumbersome from end to end

remote connectedness is great

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Erich R.
Erich R.

"Ok live meeting solution"

What do you like best?

Pretty solid screen sharing, collaboration, and meeting tool. It's a great tool to see your clients or colleagues screen in real time. All of your meeting information, and dial in info is available right away which is nice.

What do you dislike?

Sharing is inferior to GotoMeeting or other competitors. Screen refreshes are sometimes slow. Sometimes I have difficultly launching the application on my computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider other solutions such as GotoMeeting.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by User in Wine and Spirits
User in Wine and Spirits

"The worst webcast software on the market."

What do you like best?

Not many things that I like, but from time to time it works properly.

What do you dislike?

Setup is complicated, sessions crash and webinars dont work properly. Overall, this is an incredibly unreliable tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just use join.me.

Learn more about Cisco Webex Meetings

Cisco Webex Meetings Videos

Learning about Cisco Webex Meetings?

* We monitor all Cisco Webex Meetings reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
(3,976 reviews)