(4,002 reviews)

Cisco WebEx Meetings: Meet, collaborate, and share in a whole new way. It's easy to prepare because everything you need is in one place. Share anything on your computer and generate ideas fast. Next steps are crystal clear.

Work for Cisco Webex Meetings?

Learning about Cisco Webex Meetings?

Cisco Webex Meetings Reviews

Ask Cisco Webex Meetings a Question
Showing 4,003 Cisco Webex Meetings reviews
Cisco Webex Meetings review by Lucy J.
Lucy J.

"Cisco Webex: conferences with professionalism and good quality"

What do you like best?

We like that Webex offers the possibility of realizing private chats in real time. It also offers an excellent tool for screen sharing, so you can work and view conferences at the same time. It is very practical that has made our work much more pleasant

What do you dislike?

We dislike that Webex design is so limiting when adding many employees to the conference. Webex Premium service has a cost of $ 38 per month, and that seems a bit high for the price. Cisco Webex customer service takes a long time to respond

Recommendations to others considering the product

We highly recommend the use of Webex, since its shared screen service is very easy to customize. It is quite charming. We mainly recommend the meeting spaces tool, and we also recommend its integration into Outlook

We had problems finding a platform stable enough so that our video sessions could be stored in the cloud, and we could create backups quickly. Because Webex is so good at integrating to hosting services in the cloud as Dropbox, this has been resolved

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Cisco Webex Meetings
Cisco Webex Meetings review by Joshua M.
Joshua M.

"An Effective Communication Platform with Higher User Max than Skype"

What do you like best?

The best thing about webex so far, has been the higher maximum participants per meeting than skype. It is extremely easy to join a meeting and view content that others are sharing. Furthermore, the ability to turn audio and video on is extremely reliable.

What do you dislike?

The platform is a bit more difficult to understand than skype - which often causes difficulties from more unexperienced computer users. This has delayed our meetings while waiting for individuals to learn how to turn off their microphones.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Webex is relatively new to our organization. Therefore, there is often a lot of confusion regarding how to use the platform. Most of our issues come from individuals familiar to skype not knowing how to mute their lines. I would recommend a company-wide educational session for integration.

I work in a very large organization that often has meetings for significant numbers of our company. Webex has been the best platform for having large numbers of participants all in one place at the same time.

What Video Conferencing solution do you use?

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Patrick M.
Patrick M.

"Cisco Webex takes video conferencing to a whole new level"

What do you like best?

What we like most about Webex is how easy it is to record our video conferences without losing quality. The meeting spaces tool is good for all types of individual and group calls. Its integrations to Outlook and office are quite easy to manage

What do you dislike?

Sadly in the cheapest plans you can not find the best image quality. At least it's shown in HD, but it's at 720p. Your two-week trial period is very short. The cisco systems portfolio package is excessively expensive, in our opinion

Recommendations to others considering the product

We recommend cisco Webex to record conferences. These are maintained in excellent quality, and it is useful if what you want is this. The Webex mobile application is attractive and offers good performance in contrast to the web version. We recommend your installation

We recommend Webex for its great versatility when it comes to offering different methods of communication. Its instant messaging application is practical, easily accessible on the platform, very useful when you are in a meeting. We recommend "Webex AIM pro" as an extension

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Melanie T.
Melanie T.

"Cisco Webex offers a complete and elegant business suite"

What do you like best?

We like the integrations of your calendar, and the possibility of streaming from Facebook live. Its administrative portal is excellent, and has a good recording and storage method for the cloud. Webex customer service is quick to respond and very concrete

What do you dislike?

Its system of shared screens is very limited in terms of conference personalization features. The Webex design is limiting in terms of the functions displayed on the screen for mobile calls. It's too simple

Recommendations to others considering the product

We recommend the plan plus. It is very economical (only 17.95 $ per month per host), and offers 5gb of cloud storage, as well as the ability to add up to 100 participants for our conferences (plans can be customized to have unlimited participants). We recommend the implementation of Cisco Webex for IOS devices

We had difficulties in finding a HD video conferencing platform that would accept large numbers of personnel and be economical. Now our meetings are much easier to organize, and we can integrate with SiriKit (we try other software and we do not get good results)

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Kyle M.
Kyle M.

"Excellent tool for Video Conferencing"

What do you like best?

Webex is excellent for video conferencing during meetings. I like all the features such as screen-sharing, meeting recording as well as knowing who is speaking etc. This is my go-to tool when facilitating meetings with multiple stakeholders. Webex has the best audio and visual quality of any of the video conferencing tools I have used and I have had little issue using this tool over the past few years.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that the meeting ends if the meeting organizer drops the call. This has happened to me on a few occasions both when leading a call and when joining other calls.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an excellent tool for those looking to facilitate meetings. One note is that those leading a call from their cellphones may find that the call quality might be slightly impacted versus initiating the call from their laptop or desktop computer.

Webex provides a great way to connect with other program and project stakeholders at my company. The main benefits I've realized is the high quality of the conference calls I've facilitated and overall usability of the tool.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Katie C.
Katie C.

" Great for meetings and easy to use"

What do you like best?

It is pretty easy to use and easy to add on calendar invites. It also has several advantages like In-Meeting Controls, Unified Scheduling, Global Access, etc. I can see who is on the call/who is talking during the meeting. It is very useful to use when co workers are on travel/working from home to attend a meeting. The feature meeting lock is very useful to help prevent unauthorized access to your audio conferences. This is very important for our business environment.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes we have a audio issues for the phone doesn’t connect correctly but that is partly due to conference room we use. Other than that, sometimes we experience a lost of signal from the camera. Otherwise would highly recommend as everything comes with issues especially with technology.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use and would highly recommend especially for meetings that others are in a different location so every can attend. It also has several advantages like In-Meeting Controls, Unified Scheduling, Global Access, etc. I can see who is on the call/who is talking during the meeting. It is very useful to use when co workers are on travel/working from home to attend a meeting.

Allows for better communication when some individuals are remotely. There are also multiple audio options by selecting from toll, toll-free, call-back, Audio Broadcast, or integrated VoIP. Webex also has a feature called meeting lock. This helps prevent unauthorized access to your audio conferences as well as your web meetings.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Pablo C.
Pablo C.

"The best for communication."

What do you like best?

It really is a time saver since everyone can join the meeting from their desks. It is not necessary to book a conference room or get into a small office. the use to solve user problems. It really helps us when we can see what they are seeing, and then we can explain what the problem is and how to solve it.

What do you dislike?

Despite all the audio can be a bit delicate. Sometimes, the sound goes down and we have to reconfigure the headphones and microphone. Usually, unplugging it and plugging it in again does the trick. Sometimes we have to leave and go back to the meeting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is simply excellent for all of our meeting needs, especially when you want current ideas. With this software you must have training, quick meetings, discussions in the large meeting room and dialogues with full functions.

It's incredibly easy to share screens between participants. If you have several participants, you can change the screens without delay. The chat window is useful, especially when you need to share links or commands. It is the perfect tool for learning and solving problems.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Molly L.
Molly L.

"Great for group meetings!"

What do you like best?

The ease of use, and that we can do so many different types of meetings. It can be 50 people on a call, or it can be 3 people on a call. But the format stays the same and so its really easy to know how to navigate. I also appreciate how it keeps out business together because I cannot travel over an hour just for a meeting. Its easy to use, its easy to figure out, and its nice that they can see im participating in the meeting even though I am not there.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that theres no way to tell people that you have cancelled the meeting except by the outlook event you have created. Sometimes the host is running late or cant make it. I wish there was some way it could go out to all participants. I like when we can see who all is invited/involved so if I need to ask follow up questions I know who I can go to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for large companies with many branches to stay connected.

I love that it can be recorded so even if I cant make a meeting I can still get caught up with what is important. I also appreciate it is on the phone so we all can mute our phones to keep us not distracted. I like that you can do a phone call or a slideshow.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Paola  S.
Paola S.

"Do not miss a meeting!"

What do you like best?

I love Cisco Webex Meetings because of the great facility that developers offer us to connect to a meeting. As? Well, they offer us the power to connect us by:

* The Web version

* The downloadable version

* The Mobil version (Android / IOS / Windows Phone)

In addition, you can share screens between the members, have a chat, present Slides, share resources, among many others.

What do you dislike?

As for what I do not like Cisco Webex Mettings is the fact that we have to wait a long time to enter a metting verdio of the web version with the extension of Google Chrome. apparently it is not completely configured and usually gives errors and problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Cisco Webex Meetings to anyone who wants to save time and money when it comes to meeting, giving support, talking, giving a workshop or class with their clients.

Thanks to Cisco Webex Mettings I have been able to give courses, workshops and supports remotely, thus facilitating the time between the company and the clients that in turn helps us to save money and resources of the company.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Altagracia  E.
Altagracia E.

"Online Meetings"

What do you like best?

Cisco Webex Meetings is a platform that offers its users the possibility to join or create a virtual room with the objective of two or more people interacting with each other.

In addition, once the participants are in the room, has certain features, such as:

Video Calls

Share screen

Chat

Rise Hand (To participate)

Muted

Pointer

Share files

Audio

Also as for the income of the application is super easy because it allows the income with just a click on the invitation Link and entering your name and email so you can be identified in the room.

What do you dislike?

As for the things that I do not like very much about Cisco Webex Meetings, I have to wait a long time to be accepted into the rooms, this usually happens when it takes a long time to get the approval request to the host of the room.

I also do not like the visual design very much since I found it very simple and / or minimalist, I know that they could improve it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Cisco Webex Meetings with all the confidence since today after several years using this platform I have not been bad at the time of entering a meeting.

About the benefits that Cisco Webex Meetings has given me is to be able to share information with anyone outside or inside the company, clients or co-workers.

In addition to the great savings at the time of time and transportation to hold a meeting.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Heather R.
Heather R.

"Reliable and consistent "

What do you like best?

Cisco Webex has reliability and consistency for Webinars. Whether it is phone only or phone and video they continue to lead in the field of keeping you connected to a important meeting when you can be there in person. The transfer screen ability is useful so that multiple people can share their screen based on what is needed during the discussion. It gives the ability to see and comment if you are having the same problem or it yours is something unique and different from the discussed issue.

What do you dislike?

Although I am sure at some point I will find something I do not like about Cisco Webex, I have not found any problems to date. As long as you have connection on your end, the program if effective and consistent.

While implementing new software at our facility, this brings people together to see and discuss issues each group is experiencing. It brings together multiple groups of people from around the world effectively.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Jorge F.
Jorge F.

"Best Collaboration"

What do you like best?

Fast access, flawless functionality. The conference is a breeze with Webex and if you sum to that Webex Teams the experience is complete.

The meeting place is the best to collaborate with other people in the distance, record our meetings and review them.

The insights are the best now we can get a view of what is happening with the use of Webex, with that we help our IT team to improve the adoption plans.

What do you dislike?

The last downtime in all services impact us and all our clients, I think Cisco needs to get better in that part to avoid those outages in the services.

Another thing is the lack of full experience in the web version. The integration with Teams needs to get better too.

We need more toll-free services for Colombia, and an easy way to get in the meeting by PSTN phone.

I think the support can get better (at least for Colombia), is a little slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it is the best collaboration tool

Home working now is easier, we use our Cisco Telepresence endpoints to get a full and more realistic feeling went we have our meetings.

Now our field staff can get involved fast in any meeting, solve problems, get in contact with the clients, and help others while they are going to another place.

The benefits of Webex are countless went it comes to remote meeting and fast pace collaboration.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Daniel B.
Daniel B.

"Working with Webex"

What do you like best?

The hability to meet with anyone without being registered or having an account. It's a very useful tool to avoid going from one location to another just to meet with someone.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, activating audio is difficult for people without experience with Webex. Usually, the first time a person jon a webex session, he/she has problems activating the meeting audio. Maybe, audio activation is not too intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The adoption process of the tool is key so users really learn how to use it and find it useful. In general terms, Webex is pretty intuitive but you should transmit to users all the capabilities it has and eventual use cases.

A good practice (before using the tool) is to identify the user segments in the organization that are going to use the tool, and thus, to identify the different use cases. This could be the base to define an adoption plan that should involve the marketing team of the company. With the help of the marketing team and good trainning material and tools, the tool should be presented to users. Also, it's pretty important to monitor the adoption itself, and use of the tool.

It's great to have the hability to meet with anyone, from anywhere, anytime; just with a simple internet access. The main problem Webex solves is to avoid going from one place to another just to meet with someone. I live in a city in which the traffic is so heavy, so avoiding it is key to increase productivity and improve life quality.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Gereint C.
Gereint C.

"Premier Meetings experience"

What do you like best?

the senselessness of integration between meetings, team collaboration and in room video conferencing. Its very simple to schedule and join meetings, the new and improved desktop application provides click to join reminders and one click access to personal rooms. The new UI is very slick and has repositioned webex meetings as a video first meetings application.

What do you dislike?

api access from control hub - more access to data from teams and devices via api please. Apart from this i think the product is quite complete.

Recommendations to others considering the product

why look anywhere else than the market leader in collaboration?

remote working - has enabled us to employ from a wider talent pool using remote collaboration. Meetings rooms are now much cleaner also with no wires or spider phones in the middle of the table. In addition the Webex empowers the user, users are no longer left confused as to how they join a meeting simple controls enable quicker more productive meetings.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Steve R.
Steve R.

"Webex - the new way to meet"

What do you like best?

Webex is the easiest way to meet with people. Whether video or just an audio conversation, they have finally simplified the process to a single button and everyone can personalize how they join.

Best features:

1) Webex mobile meeting app - one button and you can start the meeting

2) Flexible audio options - computer, cell phone, other phone or video unit

3) Webex desktop mobile app - one button to start a meeting or copy and paste another person's link

4) "@webex" feature in invitations! This is the most amazing feature - simply put @webex in your location field in your calendar app (we use Microsoft 365) and all of the information for the participants to use for joining either via one click on manually is auto-populated in the meeting invite.

5) Webex Teams - simpler to use than Slack and Microsoft Teams. You can host ad hoc calls or video sessions with your contacts, join a Webex and easily follow-up after meetings rather than filling everyone's inbox with more email. Great for continuing the conversation after you finish meeting, regardless of which organization they work for.

6) Webex teams proximity. Even guests can join a video device and make calls or join a call. Truly revolutionary and it makes meeting rooms fun to use again.

What do you dislike?

There is still some overlap and difference between Cisco Webex and Teams. Will be great when this is essentially "one" product and it "just" works anywhere and at anytime. Not enough storage for recorded meetings.

Support could be better. It is hard to get support for IOS issues through the Cisco help desk. Which is rare, but does happen when the Webex app and the new IOS update or beta software causes conflicts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Evaluate the power of the desktop app and simplicity of booking meetings when sending an invite. Speed makes it easy to use and then it becomes second nature.

1) Productivity and cost savings - I am far more productive and can meet with more people over video versus jumping on an airplane

2) Staffing - I am able to retain key personnel because we allow them to live anywhere and we can attract great team members by widening our search since we don't require employees to commute to a physical office.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Matthew L.
Matthew L.

"Webex Meetings For the Win!"

What do you like best?

Webex Meetings provides an easy to use collaborative interface that allows real time feed back. The integration of video, chat, polling, etc. allow for attendees and audiences to provide input in many ways and allows the meeting leaders to respond quickly to address concerns and questions.

It also integrates with our Telepresence systems for full HD video. Cisco is also rapidly improving and evolving the service. New releases are frequent and feature rich.

What do you dislike?

Certain administrative functions take some getting used to and the login is a 2 step process. Lacks seamless SSO option for on-prem users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely do a trial with your partner. It's an excellent solution but you should never go in blind, no matter what you use.

Webex allows us to quickly and easily schedule meetings without have to think about reserving rooms or bridges and knowing that it can work for attendees anywhere on the planet.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by harshendra a.
harshendra a.

"Fast ,efficient and worthy tool for virtual meetings. "

What do you like best?

I have been using webex over an year ,it is smooth and easy to operate .When we deal with client overseas and deliver and presentation Webex is the key to success. I rarely faced static over call or disturbances in viewing presentation. It has recording facility which records exceptionally good quality of audio and video. You can chat with participants over the meeting. One of the commendable thing is mobile version , when i am not in office i can join meetings via my cellphone and its easy compatible and secure.

What do you dislike?

Good internet connection is must to have else it may take some time to setup meetings. File sharing option is unavailable. while starting webex it will ask you to install a file to run it ,which sometime causes errors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great and a reliable tool for video conferencing and screen sharing .You can also take control of participants computer and work on it . Must to go tool with if you do not have price constraint.

Working in healthcare industry and while communicating with our clients overseas it is a great help . We conduct and join calls, meetings and presentation with webex and it provides great level of flexibility to join with desktop (by installing a file),joining by browser (doesnt require installing a file) and from mobile. Benefit that make a lot difference for me would be recording facility.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Deepak N.
Deepak N.

"The go-to solution for corporate audio/video bridging!"

What do you like best?

The way it works smoothly, and with less network bandwidth, every time! I have seen it perform flawlessly each and every time I tried to schedule a meeting with audio and video, tried to share screens, or initiated online polls, or had interactive chats. The collaborative white-board feature is also cool and very useful especially when you are expositing concepts to remote teams and want the idea to get across as fast and effortlessly as possible.

What do you dislike?

They could work on their brand new interface...it takes some time to get used to and most of us spent some time searching for oft-used buttons that changed their familiar positions. They did goof up a little when they rolled out the new interface changes on PC as well as mobile platforms, but I guess they could have handled it a lot better. A detailed and short introductory video explaining the new features would have been very much appreciated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it! It's the best in the field. We have been using this as our default corporate communication solution since 5+ years now and I am perfectly happy with the way it works flawlessly each time we schedule a call, share screens, share media, have chats, and have collaborative discussions.

Corporate communications - audio, video bridging, collaboration have become very smooth and effective. This product literally makes tele-commuting and working with remote and disparate teams and team members very much possible and cost-effective!

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Whitney W.
Whitney W.

"An excellent option for online meetings"

What do you like best?

I do like to be able to meet with those that are not at the place in person. I know there are a lot of options out there and we have a vendor that uses Zoom and they are very similar but I have to say that I much prefer the WebEx.

What do you dislike?

There are not a ton of things that I dislike. I have had the camera pop up and show me when I was not ready for it but I do think that was a setting that I had to change. It is also smart to have something covering your laptop camera if you don't want to be seen from there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I was not on the implementation team but this product seems easy enough to implement. I think the only thing that I would be worried about is training employees to be able to use this tool. If they know how and when to use this tool then they should have all the tools they need to be successful in the ongoing use.

Being able to meet with those that are not in the same building. Also being able to host or attend a meeting that has too many people to be able to sit in one room. Some of our meetings are with whole teams within a department which could be up to 50 people. It is extremely helpful to be able to get those people together and share the information consistently and have everyone hear the same questions.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Kim L.
Kim L.

"Webex meeting and training "

What do you like best?

Ability to communicate with people all around the country. WebEx is excellent for training process when managing a large group of trainees. Its easy to participate to discussions. There is also the possibility to form groups while in the meeting. At RBC we use the platform to do roles playing during the training.

What do you dislike?

The platform will sometimes have so connection issue. Students seems to have a hard time to connect their telephones (audio) to the conversation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Send only one confirmation email with the link to join. Its getting confusing when you have multiple webex in a day. Or make the date more easy to read for us to understand which webex is before the other one.

WebEx permits the employees to communicated together without paying any fees and avoiding all the transportation costs. It is a very efficient way to communicate with all the branches in our community.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Lord Mario O.
Lord Mario O.

"An excellent tool for connections and business meetings!"

What do you like best?

WebEs is used by the entire company, each employee is very happy to be able to communicate wherever it is, we use it to make meetings, emergency and scheduled, adding to each one or simply sending an invitation to join. Chats in lines and conversations in real time from any device.

What do you dislike?

From my point of view, I do not find anything that I do not like about WebEx, if sometimes the video call is frozen, but this usually happens due to the internet connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend WebEx, for meetings and communication of your company, it is very easy to use and with a good interface, an option for commercial needs.

We use WebEx to communicate better while we are in our work or outside of them, calls at distances are in most part one of the best features of WebEx which makes us realize the projects without restrictions and with the opinions and support of our colleagues The solutions have been the proposals and is to hold meetings in a more innovative way.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Timothy S.
Timothy S.

"business meeting with collaboration features"

What do you like best?

Webex is the primary meeting software at my workplace. it provides stable remote connection, improved video, and audio quality. It has the capability to share the screen or a specific software or a whiteboard. It is fast to load using browser extensions.

What do you dislike?

For the student license, there is a limitation on the number of users on the call. Meetings with more than 8 participants cant are done over cisco webex. The chat feature is not very effective as notifications are sometimes missed during the meeting,

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend using this application for business meetings especially for project managers

Cisco webex enables us to do remote meetings. As a project manager, this tool gives my team flexibility to operate and makes it easy for me to schedule meetings without worrying about reserving a meeting room or having the whole team co-locate.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Leandro C.
Leandro C.

"Videoconferencias para empresas"

What do you like best?

Este software es magnífico para utilizarlo con clientes. Desde nuestra empresa solo utilizamos este software para conectarnos con clientes de fuera de España. Es un sistema muy seguro y fiable. Va más rápido que cualquier otro programa similar. Basta con enviarles a los clienes un link, y se pueden conectar a la reunión sin ningún problema. La versión gratuita es muy potente, pero sin duda capa muchas cosas que solamente con la versión de pago se pueden conseguir. El poder compartir pantalla, el enviar archivos, el chatear...son funciones indispensables para poder realizar una videoconferencia con clientes y no tener ningún problema.

What do you dislike?

La interface es un poco arcaica, siendo necesario dar una pequeña explicación a los usuarios antes de utilizar este software. Personalmente creo que el precio es bastante elevado y esto hace que no muchas empresas lo utilicen. No obstante la calidad se paga, y en este caso este programa es muy bueno, de ahí que el precio no sea competitivo. Otra de los aspectos negativos que reseño es que no existe un manual o unas instrucciones donde indiquen como usar el programa, creo que esto es algo que deberían de mejorar. Todo lo demás es perfecto en un programa que sin duda para nosotros es imprescindible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lo recomiendo a todas las medianas y grandes empresas que necesiten un programa fiable para poder realizar reuniones en remoto sin necesidad de desplazarse. Calidad, fiabilidad y seguridad son las tres cosas que destaco sobre todo en este producto.

El conectar con clientes situados fuera de nuestro país y poder tratar temas muy importantes sin necesidad de desplazarnos in situ es para nosotros una gran ventaja. Además en ocasiones lo utilizamos internamente para conectar con empleados situados en distintas sucursales y poder hacer reuniones comunes.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Julio S.
Julio S.

"La mejor herramienta para videoconferencias"

What do you like best?

Hace tiempo que uso esta herramienta para realizar videoconferencias con familia, amigos e incluso clientes. Siempre ha funcionado correctamente y nunca he tenido problemas de ningún tipo. La seguridad que ofrece esta herramienta es muy superior a otras con más renombre, incluso he notado que la velocidad de conexión independientemente del tipo de dispositivo desde el que se acceda e incluso el tipo de proveedor que se tenga contratado es muy buena.

Destacar la facilidad de uso que tiene para todo, incluso para compartir pantalla, imágenes y cualquier otro tipo de documentación.

La interface es muy buena y apenas con pocas opciones se puede hacer todo lo necesario. El soporte es muy bueno y cualquier duda que tengas te la resuelven en poco tiempo ya sea por live chat, correo o por teléfono. Sin duda es una herramienta muy profesional hecha por gente muy competente y profesional

What do you dislike?

Esta herramienta solo tiene un fallo, y es el precio. Es un precio muy elevado al que no todo el mundo puede acceder. Las empresas son las que más usan este tipo de productos y está claro que está destinado a ellas, puesto que saben que pueden pagarlo. No obstante para gente normal también existe la posibilidad de realizar videollamadas o unirse de manera gratuita

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lo recomiendo a todas las medianas y grandes empresas que necesiten de una herramienta fiable para poder realizar reuniones en remoto. Seguro que no se arrepentirán de contar con una herramienta magnífica en todos los sentidos.

Hemos podido contactar con clientes de una manera fácil y sencilla y gracias a esta aplicación hemos conseguido que nuestros clientes estén contentos y no pongan problemas a la hora de realizar conexiones en remoto.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Jose Armando G.
Jose Armando G.

"Innovative to hold meetings without moving to a specific place"

What do you like best?

WebEx is revolutionizing the way we work, communicate and hold meetings to know everything without going to a place away from our community, this software has a great capacity to add participants.

What do you dislike?

I can not think of something that is wrong, they have done a good job developing WebEx, creating an innovative and futuristic system for companies with workers like us, with clear goals and without loss of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Today there are many decentralized companies reaching a greater recognition for their good quality in sales, the way of working is taking a new direction in which we need software as innovative and intuitive as WebEx, with the opportunity to connect for seminars, meetings or conferences. from different devices.

In Linio Group we can work from home and still not neglect anything at any time, I have years of experience as a sales promoter, our boss had this brilliant idea so that we can hold meetings no matter where we are.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Vanessa T.
Vanessa T.

"Webex"

What do you like best?

the best video conference application it has all the features for teaching, and managing remote support in case that you need it, easy and fast it is to start or join a meeting from the desktop app. With one click from the Home tab, you can start a meeting in your Personal Room or join someone else’s. was the default leader in virtual meetings. things got markedly better. The tool had broad integration with scheduling tools like Outlook.

What do you dislike?

WebEx is a choice for many companies, When WebEx works, it does so decently at best. It suffers from bandwidth issues, even with only two participants in the same building. Furthermore, if a large enterprise buys an account, they are given "dedicated" support. When the client recently kept crashing every time I joined a meeting, I called the WebEx support number.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can toggle between different screens, sharing content on one view and video on another. And with side-by-side views, you can see your content and meeting attendees simultaneously.

Marketing for the business, doing webex teaching our products and all the application that we provide, also doing remote support to our clients.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Gerardo H.
Gerardo H.

"In our offices we believe that it is best to use WebEx to hold meetings."

What do you like best?

This software is my favorite, sometimes I'm working outside the offices and we need to meet emergency, so we thought about joining WebEx and it is this application that makes it possible to always stay connected, share ideas and talk about the workflow and clients.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the sound is bad, it may be because of the device that I use, but it is best to have a good signal when you want to connect and make video calls...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Incredible for any small or large company, everything is possible with the right software and WebEx is.

There are multiple things that I like about this software and that have helped our company, communication is an important issue, we make one whenever we believe it is pertinent, not only to share ideas, but also to make revisions and follow-up of other tasks...

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Jon G.
Jon G.

"Una forma segura de hacer videoconferencias"

What do you like best?

Me gusta mucho ya que es gratis, y tiene muchas mas seguridad que otras opciones del mercado.

Tiene varios dispositivos para poder utilizar certificados por webex,

Si la recomentadira, aunque no es una herramienta que se utiliza mucho ya que poca gente la tiene , la seguridad que da es muy interesante, ademas es una conexion P2P sin servidores de por medio.

Es una de las opciones mas seguras del mercado y la version gratuita es muy interesante.

Si, la recomiendo a cualquier persona, tanto para uso partuculas como profesional.

La app es muy estable.

What do you dislike?

La version de pago cuesta mucho dinero, no merece la peta para particulares.

Si esta herramienta la vas ha usar en un entrono profesional si que merece la penta, pero existen otras gratuitas igual de buenas

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sirve para hacer conferencias de forma segura y directa, es compatible con los sistema de videoconferencias que tenemos en la empresa.

Tambien se puede utilizar un ordenador conm windows, una tables con android o ios. y en sistemas de apple tambien funciona.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Alejandro B.
Alejandro B.

"clear and sharp video conference with webex"

What do you like best?

talk about the benefits and psotivos aspects of webex is easy, stands out in the video conferecnia in group, since it supports up to 40,000 people at the same time making webex the only application with that potentiality, its price is quite attractive above all for the packages group, whose final prices are quite economical compared to any option of the competition. among its features highlights the power to share the screen apara that others see your desktop of your computer and the program you are using, option widely used today to see the progress or certain question that is working. One of the most applauded features of the application is its integration with other communication platforms, which further enhances the positive aspects of the program. something that I must emphasize is that video conferecnia can be programmed by calendar and you do not need to download any application that occupies space is your hard drive.

What do you dislike?

I have no negative aspects to say about the program, since I like all its characteristics and I have not had any problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Webex because it allows you to make video conferencing in a unique way, you can converse in real time with your colleagues making the work more productive and above all dynamic, regardless of the distances the teamwork is maximized and performed very efficiently , and if you add the use of the program with other communication programs you can share and expand the way to exchange information with your colleagues in the video conference.

once the program is implemented in the office does not exclude the way of sharing information, the team conference videos are very useful thanks to the unique characteristics of webex, particularly I must say that thanks to its implementation we can be up to date with regard to the progress of the other branches and see directly the documents that colleagues are doing.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Leonardo Jose P.
Leonardo Jose P.

"excellent conference alternative via internet "

What do you like best?

I consider it to be one of the most powerful applications for video conference, among its qualities we have besides the common forms of communication, that you can share the screen, so that you can share the progress of your work in a certain application, the audio and the video are very clear and clear what makes it a nice option of communication, has an application for smart phones so you can have the video communication with you everywhere, you can make video conferecnia with a large number of people at At the same time, it should be noted that webex integrates perfectly with other well-known communication applications such as slack, skype, and learning programs such as moodle and canvas.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that it does not have a client for the PC, usually all the services of video conference have the option of downloading a client program to facilitate communication, and unfortunately we do not have it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it as it allows to increase productivity in teamwork, because despite the distances the video conferecnia with webex, it is as if people were in person, which makes the communication is very effective and the exchange of ideas flows Quickly allowing to improve the work, thanks to an effective communication. the communication is clear and sharp is quite an experience.

Since we use the Webex at work, communication is much more fluid, it was acquired due to the advantage of video conferencing in a group, since the design team communicates through this platform for file sharing and sharing the screen in order to improve the work and unify criteria, particularly I love because it has allowed improvement and productivity at work, coupled with other communication applications is the perfect tool in real time.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Chris E.
Chris E.

"Fast easy way to run a local meeting globally"

What do you like best?

The ease of setup is what I enjoy the most. I can set up a WebEx meeting in under 5 minutes along with call-in info and other links important to the discussion, and deliver it to the attendees effortlessly.

What do you dislike?

The clarity is sometimes not at a peak level as it is with other platforms. Skype for business has a nice clear picture of the host's media, so I know it isn't a connection issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your company has multiple locations either in the US or globally, this tool is a fast easy way to communicate with those other branches.

Tackling a crisis on a global level putting all necessary parties in one room to discuss the issue at hand. By offering a global translation link as well, our colleagues in other coutries can seamlessly join the discussion and presentation in real time and contribute without delay.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Daniel C.
Daniel C.

"User Friendly Conferencing Tool"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to switch sharing screens between participants. There is a chat window available which is helpful, especially if the audio is not working. A perfect teaching/learning tool and troubleshooting tool. It is great in an office setting because of the polling feature. It is accessed through a browser, therefore no special software is needed to download. The meetings can also be recorded to review later.

What do you dislike?

The audio on the phone has dropped the call for me a few times. When I connect audio via my computer it seems to be more reliable. The default browser in Internet Explorer, so if you prefer another like Google Chrome or Firefox, you have to change the browser settings before you click on the link. There is not too much I can say negative about this Webex. It is a very convenient service and affordable.

We are in the process of switching to a new HR management software provider. The preparation for implementation is a complex and detailed process. WebEx has allowed us to easily communicate with our implementation team and receive necessary training for the new system.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Richard V.
Richard V.

"Keep in touch with customers and providers anywhere you are !"

What do you like best?

- Intuitive dashboard with options clearly identified.

- Robust meetings configuration options like date, timezone, attendes, and so on.

- Meetings recording ability.

- Ability to share screen between all the attendees during a meeting, and transfer this option (presenter).

What do you dislike?

- Confused initial plugin installation process at the moment of joining a meeting.

- Slow meeting loading, excessive dependence on internet broad band state.

- Frequent audio problems, in some cases its necessary to restart the session and login again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent Software for Getting an Excellent Communication level inside an outside your organization !

Using this software I've had the opportunity of carry on important virtual meetings related to my day to day working activities, keeping me in touch with customers and providers inside and out of my country.

During this meetings we've have the opportunity of review in a detailed way the meetings topics, using the audio, video, recording and chat capabilities this tool provide with.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Pritam S.
Pritam S.

"Webex Great platform to For Conducting Meetings and Sharing Knowledge "

What do you like best?

Basically webex used for conducting Meeting when people from different location work on a single project and you can use it for knowledge sharing session as well.it is very easy to use with a great interface.It gives you lot of option like voice call, Video call , sharing screen , Recording the session giving control to the other person. While conducting meeting you have option to make you meeting protected as well so unwanted people can't join so it is pretty secure as well. Best thing is it's available in mobile application as well which is very fast and easy to use. Along with that they provide good and fast customer support also.

What do you dislike?

Coming to the dislike there is nothing much some are if you using it any virtual machine it works very slow in that.You need a good internet connectivity or else it between it will get disconnected or become slow. Last thing i think pricing is bit high.

Recommendations to others considering the product

i will strongly recommend webex for those people who all are working from different location and used to do lot of meetings and session. It will help you to connect easily in a secure manner as well as it is having lot of feature.

In my Organisation people are working from different locations , we are using webex for conducting our daily meeting and Huddles . For different knowledge sharing session also we use webex in regular basis.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by User in Research
User in Research

"Good meeting software"

What do you like best?

It is one of the best commercial software for online meetings I've tried. Previously I had used Hangouts, Lync, Skype and Adobe Connect, and I've definitely stayed with it. It allows you to connect up to 8 users (with the license I have, usually enough for my needs) to connect audio and video, share desktops or even just share one of the windows that you have open. It is really very practical and functional.

What do you dislike?

As a negative point, it would only say the fact that it is a commercial software and it is paid based on the use, but the price increase of the license of 8 users to the one of 25 is excessive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good performance, stability, portability, great features

It allows me to meet daily with other researchers around the world in a very easy way. Being totally mulitplatform I have no connection problems, and I have no problems for the attendees to connect.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Taylor C.
Taylor C.

"New Update is very User Friendly"

What do you like best?

The newest WebEx update is very modern and easy to use. While sharing your screen, it is easy to view/hide the chat section and also mute all attendees if needed. I also like how you can view who is all on the call and what device they are currently using.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how once I mute all attendees, if anyone new joins the WebEx, I have to mute all again. It is annoying when I am presenting my powerpoint to a mass audience that is randomly joining the chat, even though they should be more aware and mute themselves.

No business problems currently that I can think of. Benefits of using WebEx have been how we were able to integrate it within our Microsoft Outlook to add a WebEx meeting to a meeting invite for employees who work remotely.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Rachel G.
Rachel G.

"Webex Meetings make it easier to collaborate as a team"

What do you like best?

I like that it's easy to join from anywhere, it's very flexible to a number of customers even if they don't have the webex platform themselves. I love being able to share my screen and troubleshoot live with customers and my co workers. It makes problem solving quick and easy.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is the browser version. It doesn't have the same features and it is problematic for screen sharing at times I always have to switch to the desktop version every time I want to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is fast and easy and user friendly compared to other competitors

Business problems is that most of our workers are remote so we can easily collaborate through meetings. Benefits are faster meetings, more flexibility, can access them from anywhere so anyone in the company can join.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Jamie J.
Jamie J.

"The best option for online collaboration and Video Conferencing"

What do you like best?

WebEx is simply the most reliable when it comes to all aspects of online collaboration and Video Conferencing. We do this a lot at my company, and I've seen every issue out there (problems connecting, voice latency and quality issues, screen sharing issues, you name it). Hands down, Cisco WebEx simply works the best, and when it comes to these types of meetings, that's the most important thing to consider.

What do you dislike?

There were some compatibility issues when Windows 10 was first released that were difficult to overcome, but since then everything has been updated and runs smoothly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

WebEx would be my number one recommendation for online collaboration, screen sharing, and video conferencing.

We have workers and customers all over the world, some local and some remote, and we need to collaborate on all sorts of jobs. Cisco WebEx allows us to work in a virtual environment, similar to working together in the same room.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Stefan T.
Stefan T.

"Tool for Meetings and Presentations."

What do you like best?

I like how simple Webex is, I love its Webex Productivity tool and notifications prior to meetings. Also, the great thing about Webex is great Sound quality as well as Video quality, there is truly no match for Webex in terms of AV quality. Also, the annotation options are just great, if you are planning to do a presentation for multiple people this is a must.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that there is no option to change the meeting limit during the meeting, It notifies you that your meeting will expire soon and it can keep it open, but it won't reflect it on your Skype for business status, saying that you are still in a meeting, which can be a big problem if you have a lot of people that are trying to reach to you while you are on very important meeting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Everyone should try Webex, it is a really powerful tool that can change the way of your business.

We use Webex for Weekly leadership meetings as well as for training purposes.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by tracy c.
tracy c.

"Webex makes my job more efficient!"

What do you like best?

My company uses WebEx as one of it's main meeting platforms because we have employees from all over the world that may join a meeting. I like that it is easy to use for a user and provides clear instructions if you need to receive a call, call in, etc.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of any dislikes for what I use it for. I think the only issues I have had have been where I get kicked out of the meeting and then I try to get back in and it won't let me. But that does not happen very often, but it is a problem when it does happen (have to reset up the meeting and all join back in)

I am a WFH employee and WebEx makes my job possible - bc I need to be able to be in meetings and be able to see the presenter's screen. It just makes my life easier with the webex platform and having it bring us all together with minimal effort.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Multibuilding S.
Multibuilding S.

"The best of web conference"

What do you like best?

Doing teaching and web conferring, it could be better , you can share your screen and give another user the permission to use it as well as like it is you. Other think i like the most if the annotation feature, if you are a teacher or doing a big conference is always the annotation the best way to get trough you listeners, and the other thing is way easy to use is the Q&A feature just by raising hand you can get in touch with your audience in order.

What do you dislike?

the think that i don't like is the recording feature compare with other such as gotomeeting isn't that easy to download your conference, and it complex to convert to it as another type of file. The file share is other thing that is not like i dislike it but i think i can get a lot better from the company, is a little slow comparing with others, but it can be use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want quality this one of the best i know

using webex we can talk to most of our support assist, and use to conference calls accross platforms, and the best benefit you can mute all the members without the knowing.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Kyle C.
Kyle C.

"Great software for meetings, screen sharing, and troubleshooting"

What do you like best?

For my job I like that I am able to take control of someone else's screen so that I can troubleshoot our database. I also like that there is not only a desktop app but also a web interface to get on, even if you don't have your own equipment.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when doing a screen share and taking control of another's computer really slows down your system. I'm not sure if it's the application or the internet speed or even the device. I've notices that there are times that it is more responsive than others

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great application for conference calls and sharing your screen! Definitely worth checking out!

With a company that has a lot of remote employees, it's great to just jump on a meeting with WebEx. We also have a lot of clients that we aren't able to VPN into to troubleshoot issues. With WebEx we are able to do a meeting and troubleshoot the issue which is convenient.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Akshay V.
Akshay V.

"Nice tool for Video Conferencing"

What do you like best?

The most wonderful part is that you can Include up to 25 people in each meeting. You can share screen with them and be on call at the same time. You also get to store up to 1 GB of files in the cloud. Users view high-definition webcam video. You can share multiple documents and applications. Request tech support via the web or phone for instant solution to your problem.

What do you dislike?

Complications in UI.

App is lacking many features.

Login again & again on every use on the application.

Sometime files are not shared and sometimes very slowly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly recommend the use of this software because of the benefits that it currently offers in this busy world. It is necessary to have this tool to start meetings at any time and from any place.

I recommend this software for the ease of use and the efficiency of voip transmissions, in addition to keeping active any meeting from anywhere in the world with only a stable internet connection.

Business Meetings with the entire team. Sharing screen helps in guiding other people to new things easily at once. Data storing on the cloud.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Dustyne R.
Dustyne R.

"Great way to set up meetings"

What do you like best?

Being able to easily show documents and share screens to those in the meeting,especially those from home. Being able to do video and audio calling with high quality regardless of location. Being able to use multiple types of devices easily to join or host meetings.

What do you dislike?

Scheduling/time to setup meetings for members. Sometimes hard to get all users in easily., especially those not used to using Webex.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to learn it and get comfortable with it. works very well for meetings of all sizes and use cases. Very helpful to be able to use while working from home or using other devices.

Being able to hold group meetings easier, especially when someone is working from home. Being able to easily show colleagues power points and other documents without hassle, especially those working from home.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Luis Enrique A.
Luis Enrique A.

"The easy way to attend your meetings where you are"

What do you like best?

WebEx is a communication tool for any company that wants to be in contact with all its employees and clients without attending annoying meetings that cause lost time when moving away from their workplace and even travel if necessary. This software offers you the opportunity to hold confidential meetings or seminars.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that seems wrong, WebEx has improved the way we communicate, dedicating better time to the company and our customers, having a good service to attend to all our questions.

The great difference of WebEx with other softwares that allow to make this type of meetings is its privacy, its easy handling that has given us the opportunity to attend and organize meetings even outside of our offices, which helps us to concentrate on what what is important; the company and our customers.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by teresa p.
teresa p.

"the tool that allows you to make web conferences in real time"

What do you like best?

It is a very easy to use tool, it has all the buttons that I need, in a very nice interface, in addition to the very good quality it has when I make video calls, or when I make conferences with my colleagues, allowing me to communicate with them in real time, either for supports or to share a file.

What do you dislike?

sometimes I can not share all the files, on some occasions, the application has not allowed me to share certain files, but nevertheless its incredible capacity and flexibility in communications makes this type of errors go unnoticed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this tool to all those people who need to hold meetings and video conferences is a very optimal tool and easy to use.

in the company we have simplified some tasks, such as face-to-face meetings, we save time and we can apply it in other things, besides that it allows us to connect from anywhere with only having a stable internet connection, and allows me to meet with my colleagues to find solutions to certain problems that are generated as support personnel.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Ron  S.
Ron S.

"Cisco Webex shortens your meetings!"

What do you like best?

Multi-platform, can run on any device you throw at it. We have users that are remote to our organization. They use WebEx many times to meet the needs of other departments. The ability to join team meetings brings all resources together, no matter where they are.

What do you dislike?

Having too many options confuse end users. Would like to have a "simplified" interface with the most important items needed. Many users complain that there are too many numbers to remember, too many pins, host ids, etc. I know it may be a learning curve, but getting over that initial hurdle was a pain point.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GoToMeeting, Skype, Zoom

The greatest benefit is having available resources from around the world at your desktop. Troubleshooting technical issues all at your fingertips and convenience..

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Rosalia D.
Rosalia D.

"business conferences with Webex"

What do you like best?

What I like the most about this collaborative tool is the facility to integrate with the people who are in our company, to do technical support and video conferences with our suppliers and with our clients, without a doubt a tool that has helped us reduced cost and distances between our customers and suppliers.

What do you dislike?

the relation price use, it is a little expensive your annual license in comparison, with other software that do almost the same work that webex does, however being a business tool has an advantage over others since it is a bit more secure than its contenders.

Recommendations to others considering the product

as a business tool it is great I can hold meetings at any time and anywhere with just having a good connection to the network, to give guaranteed support.

We provide remote desktop connection supports, to make configurations in data centers of our external clients and in turn to hold meetings among employees and to make video conferences with clients.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Ayush A.
Ayush A.

"WebEx The Best Platform for Meeting and Session"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use with a very good user interface.You can set up both private meetings and public meeting according to your requirement.Lot of functionality it provides like you can share your screen,Recording the meeting,Giving control to other person in meeting.For voice connection also you can use lot of option like you can use the phone or you can use the system as well.It provides chat window option also during the meeting.Its is available as mobile application as well which is very useful you can join from any where.It is very light weight application so it support with less hardware configuration also.Good customer support also,anytime i have faced any issue support team resolved it on priority .

What do you dislike?

The pricing is a concern you can say ,it is bit higher.You need a very good internet connection to for smooth use or else it will take some time to setup meetings.If you are using virtual machine then its bit hectic for you some time it take more time or you have to do 2-3 attempt to join the meeting rooms.They can even add feature like file sharing with others over the meeting ,I think it will help a lot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can say like it provides the best service and customer support in comparison to other application which is there in market.But one thing is pricing is bit high ,If you are ready to pay that much then this is the best to go with.

As our Teams is working in different location all over the world ,we use it to conduct meeting with the teams and different knowledge sharing session we used to conduct among the Teams.

Cisco Webex Meetings review by Sophia T.
Sophia T.

"Lots of potential but underutilized"

What do you like best?

I like the hand-raise and direct messaging feature to the presenter.

What do you dislike?

There must be an issue with the UI or something because the presenter (who may or may not be viewing the browser/app at the time) has the option to receive messages and hand-raises but when those messages are utilized by the audience the presenter doesn't notice unless the audience unmutes themselves and talks directly to the presenter. There really ought to be audio notifications or popups of some sort.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm not sure if my complaints are due to user error or not, but definitely reach out to a representative to walk you through what webex can do and how to do it. Otherwise you'll be paying for something you won't be able to effectively utilize.

This program is often utilized to conduct and record remote classes.

Learn more about Cisco Webex Meetings

Cisco Webex Meetings Videos

Learning about Cisco Webex Meetings?

* We monitor all Cisco Webex Meetings reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
(4,002 reviews)