Citrix: Mobile SDK for Windows Apps

3.6

The Mobile SDK for Windows Apps provides a rich toolkit for enterprise Windows / .NET developers to mobilize existing line of business Windows applications or write new touch-friendly, mobilized applications that are hosted on Citrix XenApp or XenDesktop and delivered to any mobile device with Citrix Receiver.

Work for Citrix: Mobile SDK for Windows Apps?

Learning about Citrix: Mobile SDK for Windows Apps?

Citrix: Mobile SDK for Windows Apps Reviews

Showing 26 Citrix: Mobile SDK for Windows Apps reviews
Citrix: Mobile SDK for Windows Apps review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Citrix: Mobile SDK for Windows Apps"

What do you like best?

I like how you can access the app from anywhere on the go. I do research at a hospital and a VA medical center and having the remote citrix app allows me to travel between my two jobs without having to worry about not being able to access anything. I like that I can be assured that the connection is secure and my files are private. I also like how it saves your favorites onto the front page so you don't have to search for them every time.

What do you dislike?

I loved using this app up until recently. For some reason the latest update does not work on my phone anymore. I log in and it just continues to ask me for my password. Although I know that I am entering the right information due to being bale to access it on my computer, I have even tried to reset my password and information to gain access. However, no matter what I try it just wont log me in

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you can get the app to work on your phone I would say that it is most definetly worth it. It makes work like so much easier and is fairly easy to use! However, if your like me and can't get the app to work it's obviously not worth it.

I was running into the issue of not being able to access my files from the main hospital when working from the VA, however, this allowed me to do so.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Citrix: Mobile SDK for Windows Apps
Citrix: Mobile SDK for Windows Apps review by User

"Works as it should - Slightly Slow"

What do you like best?

I like that it allows me to connect to a clients system and use applications on their network.

What do you dislike?

If I hover over a tab, my additional screens show up as blank. It is hard to navigate between screens when I can't see the content of them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this software overall. It helps solve some business issues, but nothing beats the real thing! Maybe consider a remote desktop connection?

I use Citrix in order to connect to client systems. It allows me to work remotely and not have to take on the expenses of traveling to client sites.

What Mobile Development Platforms solution do you use?

Citrix: Mobile SDK for Windows Apps review by Amber T.
Amber T.

"Citrix for most "

What do you like best?

You can sign in to your desktop from anywhere

What do you dislike?

Bad servers . If you get on a bad server it can mess your day up. Usually it’s an easy fix of signing out and back in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just get as familiar as you can with it. Most companies are going to it .

The availability to work from anywhere. If you’re sick and can work from home then that’s a huge plus. Upgrades and computer changes are made easier with just using the Citrix desktop. There’s no need to reinstall software and no worrying about transferring files.

Citrix: Mobile SDK for Windows Apps review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Citrix for Boston Children's Hospital"

What do you like best?

Citrix is incredibly user friendly for our lab at BCH. We use it to schedule all of our MRI scans for our infants in our study and it is easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes Citrix crashes or does not work on certain computers. For instance, it does not work on Linux software, so we had to download the citrix receiver instead. Which is still easy enough to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely consider for scheduling purposes!

We use it for ease of scheduling. And can connect to the whole hospital network with it.

Citrix: Mobile SDK for Windows Apps review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Citrix "

What do you like best?

I enjoy that it’s easy to move between cloud desktop and my own desktop

What do you dislike?

I don’t enjoy that I am unable to copy and paste from one desk top to the next

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get in the habit of emailing things to yourself to open between desktops if you want to move files from one to the other.

I was able to limit how many programs I myself had to install on my own computer because I was able to simple pull my jobs desktop.

Citrix: Mobile SDK for Windows Apps review by Jessica B.
Jessica B.

"Citrix Review"

What do you like best?

Using Citrix I can access anything anytime. Also, I have not had any issues of it being down for maintenance like some other applications.

What do you dislike?

I have not had any huge issues that make me dislike using the Citrix app. On my mobile devices I just have to do alot of zooming in to see my programs.

I can utilize my desktop from anything, anywhere. I have been able to leave the office and pick right back up on a project at home because everything is in one place with one login. Our business in general operates so much more effectively from home offices.

Citrix: Mobile SDK for Windows Apps review by User

"Slow Slow Slow"

What do you like best?

Its a fairly simple system setup but its kind of clunky as well. Wish they had better support overall though its a good product for starting out.

What do you dislike?

very slow and not user friendly. System crashes often and get s tuck thinking all the time. Wouldn't recommend since there are so many other better ways to get this job done. NEED MORE SUPPORT!

Recommendations to others considering the product

do use it! go with salesforce, much better support and easy to use.

Its is nice to go mobile but this honestly isn't a great system and we are looking to make a full switch to salesforce.

Citrix: Mobile SDK for Windows Apps review by User in Mental Health Care
User in Mental Health Care

"Citrix has many uses"

What do you like best?

Folder with all apps together improves efficiency, one folder for everything is automatically on my destkop

What do you dislike?

Slow running apps at times which decrease efficiency. At some points, apps will crash centerwide which becomes frustrating

Recommendations to others considering the product

overall, sufficient set of programs. some programs crash at times, but I suppose that is to be expected when programs are utilized by many users.

documentation efficiency and ease in order to have services billed quickly

Citrix: Mobile SDK for Windows Apps review by jenna e.
jenna e.

"User friendly "

What do you like best?

Irs very easy to use and navigate,simple to understand as long as you have some basic knowledge.

What do you dislike?

I dont dislike the software other then i would like for it to have more options to do customizations

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easier to stay connected

Easy to access information, keeping my information safe with the software

Citrix: Mobile SDK for Windows Apps review by Caitlin O.
Caitlin O.

"Easy to use software. "

What do you like best?

This software is pretty easy to use and helpful when working remotely. I don't have any complaints about it.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have any complaints about this software - I have been using it for over a year now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! This is a great product and allows a lot of functionality.

This program really allows us to keep track of our finances and bill our customers from anywhere.

Citrix: Mobile SDK for Windows Apps review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Citrix has some issues, but overall good"

What do you like best?

I like that Citrix is easy to access and can host multiple platforms.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that sometimes Citrix is fussy and does not work on certain internets (chrome vs. firefox).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have the citrix adaptor app downloaded.

We use Citrix for scheduling radiology scans.

Citrix: Mobile SDK for Windows Apps review by Jaclyn H.
Jaclyn H.

"Necessary tool"

What do you like best?

Citrix is a gateway that allows me to access my work remotely and securely

What do you dislike?

It is sometimes slow to load or gets in a loop and i have to exit and restart.

Secure remote access to patient care database.

Citrix: Mobile SDK for Windows Apps review by G2 Crowd User in Higher Education
G2 Crowd User in Higher Education

"User for hospital system"

What do you like best?

I like that the mobile app is out there. It made things easier when working off site

What do you dislike?

It was not easy to get connected. I'm unsure as to whether that was a server issue on my employers end or on the apps end.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I don't have any recommendations other than if your company offers it, not terrible.

I am able to work remotely when needed.

Citrix: Mobile SDK for Windows Apps review by G2 Crowd User in Insurance
G2 Crowd User in Insurance

"Citrix: Mobile SDK for Windows Apps Review"

What do you like best?

It is pretty easy to use. I liked how user friendly it was.

What do you dislike?

I don't know if it is just my app but it crashes on me sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's user friendly and gets the job done. I don't know of any other apps out there that do the same thing.

Being able to access out network outside of our organization.

Citrix: Mobile SDK for Windows Apps review by kelly g.
kelly g.

"Citrix system"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and we have had no issues running it.

What do you dislike?

No issues thus far and we plan on keeping the program

We run it to start up our programs

Citrix: Mobile SDK for Windows Apps review by User in Banking
User in Banking

"Secure access for all of your applications "

What do you like best?

Secure access for applications. We use to help remember password login information which is very handy and saves time at login

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it attempts to login over and over again and gets me locked out of an application

The company is securing the login to all applications and easing the login process and stopping the frustration of trying to remember passwords

Citrix: Mobile SDK for Windows Apps review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Citrix: Mobile SDK for Windows Apps"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to be able to use the app whenever I am instead of logging into a OC.

What do you dislike?

Having space to keep different is always an issue. It makes it difficult to prioritize which apps are important for the time being

I am not personally solving any problems, but I am sure my company as a whole has a list of solutions in which they have addresses.

Citrix: Mobile SDK for Windows Apps review by Consultant in Telecommunications
Consultant in Telecommunications

"Reliability"

What do you like best?

Cixtrix is very reliable, we never really have any problems . The server is very reliable and when ever help is needed we never have any issues getting help.

What do you dislike?

Possible times that the system does tend to run a bit slow especially when we are all logged in.

We are able to schedule meetings and access accounts

Citrix: Mobile SDK for Windows Apps review by G2 Crowd User in Investment Management
G2 Crowd User in Investment Management

"excellent remote desktop and virtual pc application"

What do you like best?

ease of initial set up and continuous usage.

What do you dislike?

audio support inconsistent at times, requires improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

better audio support

ability to access workstation securely and remotely; software allows this easily

Citrix: Mobile SDK for Windows Apps review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Citrix App Review"

What do you like best?

The app is very easy to use, I get a text sent to my phone to let me log in to my computer

What do you dislike?

If I don’t have my phone readily available it becomes more difficult to login.

N/A

Citrix: Mobile SDK for Windows Apps review by Administrator in Law Practice
Administrator in Law Practice

"Awful software"

What do you like best?

The only good part about this was that I was able to remote in from home if needed.

What do you dislike?

Everything, it would shut down randomly!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want your internet to be slower and frequent disconnections, by all means use Citrix!

None

"Distance Working"

What do you like best?

I love that I can work on anything, anywhere, and at any time.

What do you dislike?

Nothing from my experience has made me dislike the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out!

Working while out of town and not on a work computer is now simple to do.

Citrix: Mobile SDK for Windows Apps review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Not my favorite "

What do you like best?

I like that it offers remote access to your desktop

What do you dislike?

My Citrix hardly ever connects to my desktop like it should

I haven’t really ever been able to successfully use it

Citrix: Mobile SDK for Windows Apps review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Better than parallels"

What do you like best?

Supports multiple users without glitching and causing dropping issues

What do you dislike?

Easy to use once you get logged in and can help

Offsite accessing therapy programs for management

"A great App with flaws"

What do you like best?

The convenience of being able to take my work home via this app

What do you dislike?

It takes too long to load, confusing to download.

Patient information

Citrix: Mobile SDK for Windows Apps review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"Organized"

What do you like best?

Keeping track of bookings and client information.

What do you dislike?

I do feel like it force closes a lot, could be connection issue.

Keeping track of bookings and client info.

Learning about Citrix: Mobile SDK for Windows Apps?

* We monitor all Citrix: Mobile SDK for Windows Apps reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.