Citrix: Mobile SDK for Windows Apps

The Mobile SDK for Windows Apps provides a rich toolkit for enterprise Windows / .NET developers to mobilize existing line of business Windows applications or write new touch-friendly, mobilized applications that are hosted on Citrix XenApp or XenDesktop and delivered to any mobile device with Citrix Receiver.

Work for Citrix: Mobile SDK for Windows Apps?

Learning about Citrix: Mobile SDK for Windows Apps?

Citrix: Mobile SDK for Windows Apps Reviews

Showing 25 Citrix: Mobile SDK for Windows Apps reviews
Citrix: Mobile SDK for Windows Apps review by User

Works as it should - Slightly Slow

What do you like best?

I like that it allows me to connect to a clients system and use applications on their network.

What do you dislike?

If I hover over a tab, my additional screens show up as blank. It is hard to navigate between screens when I can't see the content of them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this software overall. It helps solve some business issues, but nothing beats the real thing! Maybe consider a remote desktop connection?

I use Citrix in order to connect to client systems. It allows me to work remotely and not have to take on the expenses of traveling to client sites.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Citrix: Mobile SDK for Windows Apps
Citrix: Mobile SDK for Windows Apps review by User in Hospital & Health Care

Citrix: Mobile SDK for Windows Apps

What do you like best?

I like how you can access the app from anywhere on the go. I do research at a hospital and a VA medical center and having the remote citrix app allows me to travel between my two jobs without having to worry about not being able to access anything. I like that I can be assured that the connection is secure and my files are private. I also like how it saves your favorites onto the front page so you don't have to search for them every time.

What do you dislike?

I loved using this app up until recently. For some reason the latest update does not work on my phone anymore. I log in and it just continues to ask me for my password. Although I know that I am entering the right information due to being bale to access it on my computer, I have even tried to reset my password and information to gain access. However, no matter what I try it just wont log me in

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you can get the app to work on your phone I would say that it is most definetly worth it. It makes work like so much easier and is fairly easy to use! However, if your like me and can't get the app to work it's obviously not worth it.

I was running into the issue of not being able to access my files from the main hospital when working from the VA, however, this allowed me to do so.

What Mobile Development Platforms solution do you use?

Citrix: Mobile SDK for Windows Apps review by <span>Amber T.</span>
Amber T.

Citrix for most

What do you like best?

You can sign in to your desktop from anywhere

What do you dislike?

Bad servers . If you get on a bad server it can mess your day up. Usually it’s an easy fix of signing out and back in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just get as familiar as you can with it. Most companies are going to it .

The availability to work from anywhere. If you’re sick and can work from home then that’s a huge plus. Upgrades and computer changes are made easier with just using the Citrix desktop. There’s no need to reinstall software and no worrying about transferring files.

Citrix: Mobile SDK for Windows Apps review by User in Hospital & Health Care

Citrix for Boston Children's Hospital

What do you like best?

Citrix is incredibly user friendly for our lab at BCH. We use it to schedule all of our MRI scans for our infants in our study and it is easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes Citrix crashes or does not work on certain computers. For instance, it does not work on Linux software, so we had to download the citrix receiver instead. Which is still easy enough to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely consider for scheduling purposes!

We use it for ease of scheduling. And can connect to the whole hospital network with it.

Citrix: Mobile SDK for Windows Apps review by User in Marketing and Advertising

Citrix

What do you like best?

I enjoy that it’s easy to move between cloud desktop and my own desktop

What do you dislike?

I don’t enjoy that I am unable to copy and paste from one desk top to the next

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get in the habit of emailing things to yourself to open between desktops if you want to move files from one to the other.

I was able to limit how many programs I myself had to install on my own computer because I was able to simple pull my jobs desktop.

Citrix: Mobile SDK for Windows Apps review by <span>Jessica B.</span>
Jessica B.

Citrix Review

What do you like best?

Using Citrix I can access anything anytime. Also, I have not had any issues of it being down for maintenance like some other applications.

What do you dislike?

I have not had any huge issues that make me dislike using the Citrix app. On my mobile devices I just have to do alot of zooming in to see my programs.

I can utilize my desktop from anything, anywhere. I have been able to leave the office and pick right back up on a project at home because everything is in one place with one login. Our business in general operates so much more effectively from home offices.

Learning about Citrix: Mobile SDK for Windows Apps?

* We monitor all Citrix: Mobile SDK for Windows Apps reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.