ShareFile Virtual Data Room

Citrix ShareFile helps businesses exchange files easily, securely and professionally. Citrix solutions power business mobility through secure, personal workspaces that provide people with instant access to apps, desktops, data and communications on any device, over any network and cloud.

Work for ShareFile Virtual Data Room?

Learning about ShareFile Virtual Data Room?

ShareFile Virtual Data Room Reviews

Ask ShareFile Virtual Data Room a Question
Showing 15 ShareFile Virtual Data Room reviews
ShareFile Virtual Data Room review by John B.
John B.

"ShareFile boosts collaboration and simplifies backups"

What do you like best?

Seamless access across all devices (phone, table, browser, laptop). It is also very easy to use - no training required (although training will show you some cool things you might not find on your own so don't skip it).

What do you dislike?

Folders which are shared with me show up in the browser but not from Windows Explorer. I can't think of anything else.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have your users set up their default file directories under the ShareFIle Personal Folders - they'll love it! I still use DropBox for personal items but ShareFile is great. We have users who used to swear by iCloud , DropBox, etc. and all of them like ShareFIle best now.

Trying to find an easy way to share files with clients. ShareFile solves this very nicely - easy interface for the "sharer" and the "sharee". We also back up our ShareFile documents so we set our PCs up to save documents to ShareFile - ensuring backups and access across any device.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ShareFile Virtual Data Room
ShareFile Virtual Data Room review by Angie S.
Angie S.

"Sharing perfection"

What do you like best?

I love that it's keeping up with the digital age! We are able to scan all of our clients information and creat folders for each things that we need. It's fantastic for out company as we are all over Canada but we can all have access to our folders and information uploaded.

What do you dislike?

So far I have not found anything I like, it's incredibly easy to upload things, you can edit the titles on there and do anything that's needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software is perfect for small or large companies! You can have both physical and digital copies of all documents. It's great to help everyone keep track!

It has been great for all of us, specially when someone is away sick. We can help their clients as we have all their info scanned on it. It's great because we can also just grab links to the documents and share those.

What Virtual Data Room solution do you use?

ShareFile Virtual Data Room review by Administrator

"Keeps documents available across our offices throughout the US"

What do you like best?

It is extremely easy to use as well as keep all the files we receive each day up to date and organized for employees from across all of our offices can access on demand.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I particularly dislike is the fact that it sometimes only allows you to be logged into one window at a time. This slows down my workflow as I need to be in many folders at the same time to pull files.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It certainly makes collaboration across a nationwide company easier. I'm not sure if it is the best cloud service for documents, but it is certainly a good choice.

The problem that is being solved is data storage and collaboration ability across all of our employees that are throughout the country

ShareFile Virtual Data Room review by Lara J.
Lara J.

"Overall Easy Way to Share"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to share files with colleagues, including excel sheets, word documents, and files. It is also simple to download.

What do you dislike?

It is very easy for a colleague to erase files by uploading their files. If another colleague has the document opened, it still allows others to open it but the changes made are not saved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Verify with your colleagues that they are closing the documents after every change made so that the file isn't updating incorrect.

It is a more confidential way to share files between colleagues rather than send via email.

ShareFile Virtual Data Room review by Paula C.
Paula C.

"Sharefile"

What do you like best?

Sharefile has been a very good document collaboration system. We work on documents together and we all telecommute. It has been an easy to share updates to documents and keep document control.

What do you dislike?

Sharefile allows to checkout and download the document to work on it or to work on it while it is in sharefile. However, when you disconnect from the network, it immediately checks the latest version back in without giving you a warning. Sometimes version control can get confusing if accidentally disconnect from the network but you did not want to check back in. SOmeone else can then check it out, while you still working on it.

Documents updating, sharing and version control

ShareFile Virtual Data Room review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"Great Way to Share Files with Clients"

What do you like best?

It never freezes or runs out of room like other file sharing sites we have used in the past. It is also easier for people unfamiliar with tech to pick up quickly.

What do you dislike?

Each time you click on a folder to generate a shareable link it gives you a different link; it should always be the same one to avoid confusion.

This is how I send all my specifications and plans, which are usually extremely large, to subcontractors and suppliers for bidding purposes. I used to have to copy and mail them. This saves not only money but time.

ShareFile Virtual Data Room review by Kina R.
Kina R.

"Sharing For All"

What do you like best?

everything...the easy upload and quick delivery of material

What do you dislike?

no dislike...sharefile serves its purpose for our office needs

Recommendations to others considering the product

no recommendations...my office enjoy and utilize the system on a daily basis..meet our needs

eliminate an abundance of papers..materials are shared quickly and easily

ShareFile Virtual Data Room review by User

"Shares alright"

What do you like best?

When I have an extremely large document that I need to send to a client or an attorney, it gets it to them without having to worry about the size limit of an email. Also I like that it sends notifications of when someone is downloading my file.

What do you dislike?

Expiration of a link. I like to hold on to files for a number of years and I have only a certain limit of storage.

ShareFile Virtual Data Room review by Brittany M.
Brittany M.

"ShareFile is better than fax"

What do you like best?

Opportunity to get direct information like you would an email.

What do you dislike?

That you have to go to a separate login screen in order to access the information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't already have a basic encrypted email service, this is an option for you. Give it a trial run at least!

The need to send non-public information electronically via a secure format without needing to use a fax machine.

ShareFile Virtual Data Room review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Solid and plays nice with Outlook"

What do you like best?

The ability to upload right from Outlook.

What do you dislike?

Hard to find files - if you move a location the link is disabled.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to use and is another step in the right direction in terms of safe file transfers. Clients are able to use and you are notified after a file is downloaded and uploaded. The process to share files is easy as well with an add-on to the Outlook application.

The ability to share information with clients in a secure environment that is not overly confusing for clients.

ShareFile Virtual Data Room review by User in Financial Services

"Easy, Secure Files"

What do you like best?

We use ShareFile for multiple things, but most important is using it to download files to our iPads for client meetings. I like getting to drag & drop files on the desktop and then load them to the iPads.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to have it auto download files to multiple iPads, instead of having to use iCloud to update.

Saving tons of paper by not having to print. Also as a shared team resource for documents.

ShareFile Virtual Data Room review by Kersie J.
Kersie J.

"ShareFile"

What do you like best?

It enables us to send and receive large files from the client.

What do you dislike?

Very slow. Most of the time the previews fail and it's not very user-friendly.

Sending large files to the client without using Outlook mail.

ShareFile Virtual Data Room review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Mediocre"

What do you like best?

Ability to share with external clients. Real time program. Internet based.

What do you dislike?

Not entirely sure of all of the functionality, seemed a bit old.

Sharing client files among 3rd parties.

ShareFile Virtual Data Room review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

We have 3rd party audits frequently, and share file makes it easy to share our resident files without worrying about size restraints

What do you dislike?

There really isn’t anything I dislike. It always works pretty well

This is made it to where I don’t have to copy files to disks, or send paper copies to anyone. I also don’t have to send multiple emails to share files.

ShareFile Virtual Data Room review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"Share files easily, no hassle"

What do you like best?

Uploading or downloading, sharefile makes it easy to share many kinds of documents with a variety of extensions: .doc, .pdf. Pictures, media, folders, etc.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! Its so easy and intuitive! I love it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Does the job brilliantly

Sharing legal files with experts, requesting legal files from opposing counsel

Learning about ShareFile Virtual Data Room?

* We monitor all ShareFile Virtual Data Room reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.