Citrix ShareFile

Citrix ShareFile allows you to create a custom-branded file storage & sharing solution, password-protected space where you can exchange business files with clients easily and securely.

Work for Citrix ShareFile?

Learning about Citrix?

Citrix ShareFile Reviews

Ask Citrix a Question
Showing 482 Citrix reviews
Citrix review by <span>Jennifer C.</span>
Jennifer C.

"no service after the sale"

What do you like best?

Nothing! to this point I haven't been able to get it set up at my office and when I reach out for assistance they refer me to videos on their website.

What do you dislike?

Lack of customer service and assistance in set up.

This is our 2nd time using ShareFile, the first time we paid for 6 months and were never able to implement the service. the 2nd time they told me they received a lot of feedback similar to mine and had made changes to fix that, so they now have services available to help set up etc. This was completely twisted because the services that they implemented are just videos you watch to figure it out yourself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Rethink this if you don't have an IT Department to set it up for you. We are a small business and I wear many hats, I spent over an hour trying to figure out what I needed to do first to get this up and running. I finally called for assistance and was redirected to the website to watch videos. This is my 2nd time with them. I had the exact same issues before and they sold me on this telling me that they had received a lot of feedback based on my previous experience and others, and had made changes but it looks like they haven't made any of the necessary changes.

We looked at sharefile for a virtual access to files on our server, and as a cloud based backup.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Citrix ShareFile
Citrix review by <span>Katie R.</span>
Katie R.

"Great for all sizes of business!"

What do you like best?

I love that I was able to find an affordable plan to securely share documents with my clients. The personal plan at $20/month had everything I needed as a brand new business owner with just a few clients. As I grow, I can't wait to be able to upgrade to afford some of the other great features I'm not using yet.

What do you dislike?

I can't really think of anything I dislike. After I signed up for the free trial, I felt pushed into a business plan, but I stuck to my guns and asked for the $20/month personal plan. It's working well for me as a relatively new business owner.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend seeking out the personal plan if you're just getting started. The price point is perfect and I've fallen in love with Sharefile. I recommend it to everyone and I can't wait until I can afford a higher plan to take advantage of all the other cool features.

I am able to securely share my documents with my clients. Even my technology-inept clients find the app super-easy to use to be able to snap pictures and they are uploaded straight to sharefile. Using sharefile has allowed me to be completely virtual and paperless!

What Business Content Management solution do you use?

Citrix review by <span>Angelica F.</span>
Angelica F.

"Citrix Share File "

What do you like best?

I like the amount of storage available for work files. This helps me to save and store things fro previous years that I can reuse.

What do you dislike?

I disliked the fact that I can only use this for work. The ease of access is great for persona use as well. Sometimes it is also hard to upload larger files because of the presentations that are being shared through this system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it to store large files that are hard to store on storage devices. These files can be easily shared to co workers. This makes collaboration easier and more convenient throughout the various departments in my educational facility. I am also able to store things from previous ears to have on hand for the current year. This helps me remain prepared for the upcoming years and able to assist teachers that have my students for the current school year. Data can be utilized and kept on hand for many board meetings and IEP meetings that occur early in the school year.

We have solved the problem of collaboration issues across content areas by allowing everyone to collaborate on a shared file.

Citrix review by <span>Michael C.</span>
Michael C.

"Great file storage and management that has grown along with our organization"

What do you like best?

One of our most-used features of ShareFile is setting up our clients with individual folders to allow them to upload and store their advertising creative. This is similar to FTP, but ShareFile allows us to receive notifications based on upload, download, etc on a per-folder and per-user basis. We also set it up to notify the client when their ad is downloaded by a member of our team, thereby completely automating the ad delivery process for our publication. The other great feature of ShareFile that we use is desktop app synchronization. This allows ads to be curated by our ad manager and delivered to our production team automatically.

What do you dislike?

The web interface can be a bit hit or miss at times, and performance can also vary. The desktop sync apps also are a bit sluggish and would benefit from an improvement in responsiveness.

Since jumping on board with ShareFile in 2012, the platform has grown along with our organization and has allowed us to reliably request, store and manage client advertising materials for our publication. It has also helped automate our internal and external communication processes regarding advertising material.

Citrix review by <span>Jason B.</span>
Jason B.

"Easy to share files instantly"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to share files around the office or on the go. When I need to show my partner something, I don't want to have to wait to transfer it to a flash drive then give that to him. I'd rather just share it through this software because it's way quicker and easier to use

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all, I can' think of anything that I don't specifically like about it because it's so great and easy to use

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this to others who need a quicker solution to sending files around to coworkers or other people halfway across the world even. It's quick and simple to use and allows you to send anything at the click of a button which makes it a 5/5 for me

I've realized how much easier it is to solve the rather simple task of sharing files with my co workers. All I need to do is put it on sharefile and then they can view the file almost instantly

Citrix review by <span>Dasha B.</span>
Dasha B.

"Quick and Easy file storage and sharing"

What do you like best?

My absolute favorite part of the Sharefile experience is how quick and easy it is to use. It's also pretty intuitive, so even a person not familiar with it can quickly figure out how to do everything they need to do.

What do you dislike?

The last update featured a couple of changes that added more steps for us to share files, but I had discussed these with their development team and they gave me assistance on how to work around it. So there really aren't any things that I dislike.

Before, we had a server dedicated entirely to storing files. Each time we needed to send large files to the client, we needed to remotely log into the FTP server, set up a username and password for each folder, then log it in an excel spreadsheet. With sharefile, the entire process has been sped up from about 10 minutes down to about 30 seconds. Our company sends a lot of large files, so it was something we dealt with on a daily basis. Additionally, there are no more issues with space, because we are not hosting all the files we are sending ourselves.

Learning about Citrix ShareFile?

* We monitor all Citrix ShareFile reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.