Citrix ShareFile

Citrix ShareFile allows you to create a custom-branded file storage & sharing solution, password-protected space where you can exchange business files with clients easily and securely.

Work for Citrix ShareFile?

Learning about Citrix?

Citrix ShareFile Reviews

Ask Citrix a Question
Showing 576 Citrix reviews
Citrix review by Nadine B.
Nadine B.

"Secure and Efficient"

What do you like best?

The ability to send and receive very personal information (tax documents) via encrypted files is a necessity. Share File makes this an easy task to do. I can attach and email files that are secure and I can receive files uploaded by clients knowing the information contained within is secure. Files can be created to share within the office as well. Creating folders and sub-folders is easy. Knowing your files and your clients files are secure is priceless.

What do you dislike?

In order to receive files from clients I send to them an upload link. The link expires after so many days and clients must ask me to send them a new link. This is quite an inconvenience for both parties.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an easy effortless way to keep files to share within your company and with clients. In addition to receiving secure files, clients can upload files to you. All it takes is sending them an upload link via email. Simple!

Tax document files contain very personal data. Being able to have these files safe from ending up in the wrong hands is a necessity. Share File saves clients from having to hand-deliver or have files mailed or sent by courier.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Citrix ShareFile
Citrix review by Anand P.
Anand P.

"Valuable tool for sharing files especially bigger sized files"

What do you like best?

Ability to upload large files at express speeds is the standout feature of the software. The ability to share encrypted emails directly from the software helps make it primary file storage of medium. Ability to use this as a proxy network to access the institutional system for sharing and exchange of files. The free trial is very valuable to try out the product before buying on a larger scale.

What do you dislike?

Web page looks a lot cluttered once we include a significant amount of material. Secondly, having to make recipient install the software for utilizing to edit and share information is a niggle by itself since all people do not use software unless working on shared work related projects at business institutions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very helpful to use when utilizing Citrix at an educational institution for licensed software, when working from home. It helps us access the U-Drive and K-Drive provision provided by the schools and utilize Citrix Sharefile Features to share info and collaborate with friends to work together on projects.

I'm able to utilize my Microsoft Outlook email well in combination with Citrix ShareFile. I have been able to share material including lengthy videos with multiple teammates. The biggest advantage is the ability to not have to split the file into smaller parts in order to satisfy the criterion of maximum size.

What Business Content Management solution do you use?

Citrix review by Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.

"no service after the sale"

What do you like best?

Nothing! to this point I haven't been able to get it set up at my office and when I reach out for assistance they refer me to videos on their website.

What do you dislike?

Lack of customer service and assistance in set up.

This is our 2nd time using ShareFile, the first time we paid for 6 months and were never able to implement the service. the 2nd time they told me they received a lot of feedback similar to mine and had made changes to fix that, so they now have services available to help set up etc. This was completely twisted because the services that they implemented are just videos you watch to figure it out yourself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Rethink this if you don't have an IT Department to set it up for you. We are a small business and I wear many hats, I spent over an hour trying to figure out what I needed to do first to get this up and running. I finally called for assistance and was redirected to the website to watch videos. This is my 2nd time with them. I had the exact same issues before and they sold me on this telling me that they had received a lot of feedback based on my previous experience and others, and had made changes but it looks like they haven't made any of the necessary changes.

We looked at sharefile for a virtual access to files on our server, and as a cloud based backup.

Citrix review by Katie R.
Katie R.

"Great for all sizes of business!"

What do you like best?

I love that I was able to find an affordable plan to securely share documents with my clients. The personal plan at $20/month had everything I needed as a brand new business owner with just a few clients. As I grow, I can't wait to be able to upgrade to afford some of the other great features I'm not using yet.

What do you dislike?

I can't really think of anything I dislike. After I signed up for the free trial, I felt pushed into a business plan, but I stuck to my guns and asked for the $20/month personal plan. It's working well for me as a relatively new business owner.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend seeking out the personal plan if you're just getting started. The price point is perfect and I've fallen in love with Sharefile. I recommend it to everyone and I can't wait until I can afford a higher plan to take advantage of all the other cool features.

I am able to securely share my documents with my clients. Even my technology-inept clients find the app super-easy to use to be able to snap pictures and they are uploaded straight to sharefile. Using sharefile has allowed me to be completely virtual and paperless!

Citrix review by Angelica F.
Angelica F.

"Citrix Share File "

What do you like best?

I like the amount of storage available for work files. This helps me to save and store things fro previous years that I can reuse.

What do you dislike?

I disliked the fact that I can only use this for work. The ease of access is great for persona use as well. Sometimes it is also hard to upload larger files because of the presentations that are being shared through this system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it to store large files that are hard to store on storage devices. These files can be easily shared to co workers. This makes collaboration easier and more convenient throughout the various departments in my educational facility. I am also able to store things from previous ears to have on hand for the current year. This helps me remain prepared for the upcoming years and able to assist teachers that have my students for the current school year. Data can be utilized and kept on hand for many board meetings and IEP meetings that occur early in the school year.

We have solved the problem of collaboration issues across content areas by allowing everyone to collaborate on a shared file.

Citrix review by Michael C.
Michael C.

"Great file storage and management that has grown along with our organization"

What do you like best?

One of our most-used features of ShareFile is setting up our clients with individual folders to allow them to upload and store their advertising creative. This is similar to FTP, but ShareFile allows us to receive notifications based on upload, download, etc on a per-folder and per-user basis. We also set it up to notify the client when their ad is downloaded by a member of our team, thereby completely automating the ad delivery process for our publication. The other great feature of ShareFile that we use is desktop app synchronization. This allows ads to be curated by our ad manager and delivered to our production team automatically.

What do you dislike?

The web interface can be a bit hit or miss at times, and performance can also vary. The desktop sync apps also are a bit sluggish and would benefit from an improvement in responsiveness.

Since jumping on board with ShareFile in 2012, the platform has grown along with our organization and has allowed us to reliably request, store and manage client advertising materials for our publication. It has also helped automate our internal and external communication processes regarding advertising material.

Citrix review by Jason B.
Jason B.

"Easy to share files instantly"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to share files around the office or on the go. When I need to show my partner something, I don't want to have to wait to transfer it to a flash drive then give that to him. I'd rather just share it through this software because it's way quicker and easier to use

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all, I can' think of anything that I don't specifically like about it because it's so great and easy to use

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this to others who need a quicker solution to sending files around to coworkers or other people halfway across the world even. It's quick and simple to use and allows you to send anything at the click of a button which makes it a 5/5 for me

I've realized how much easier it is to solve the rather simple task of sharing files with my co workers. All I need to do is put it on sharefile and then they can view the file almost instantly

Citrix review by Dasha B.
Dasha B.

"Quick and Easy file storage and sharing"

What do you like best?

My absolute favorite part of the Sharefile experience is how quick and easy it is to use. It's also pretty intuitive, so even a person not familiar with it can quickly figure out how to do everything they need to do.

What do you dislike?

The last update featured a couple of changes that added more steps for us to share files, but I had discussed these with their development team and they gave me assistance on how to work around it. So there really aren't any things that I dislike.

Before, we had a server dedicated entirely to storing files. Each time we needed to send large files to the client, we needed to remotely log into the FTP server, set up a username and password for each folder, then log it in an excel spreadsheet. With sharefile, the entire process has been sped up from about 10 minutes down to about 30 seconds. Our company sends a lot of large files, so it was something we dealt with on a daily basis. Additionally, there are no more issues with space, because we are not hosting all the files we are sending ourselves.

Citrix review by Jill R.
Jill R.

"Good, but limited"

What do you like best?

Ease of sending large files and files securely through links. We can save documents we regularly use and save the links to the docs or folders and keep them in email templates. E.g. hiring packets, patient intake paperwork, etc. Our front desk loves this feature and they don't have to worry about forgetting to attach all the paperwork. We no longer have to worry about how large the files are as well.

What do you dislike?

Limited features, unable to send messages without attaching a file, less integrated than expected. It would be nice to be able to edit documents within the system and not have to download and re-upload from the desktop app. When someone opens the download link it would be better if they had a landing page that told them what they are downloading, and the size. Right now it just goes directly into downloading it to their downloads folder. We had issues with the RightSign portion not being HIPAA compliant at first and our account was set up under the wrong account type with features that made our account not HIPAA compliant. They have since resolved it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure it will really do what you need and verify that, our sales team overstated the capabilities, and the initial HIPAA compliance when we signed up.

Hipaa secure emailing of forms, sending and storing of large files.

Citrix review by Keith and Shannon F.
Keith and Shannon F.

"Been with them for years and recent changes even better for us!"

What do you like best?

Unlimited Clients to share with! Other providers require clients to be users and charge PER HEAD making it cost prohibitive. Tracking of who downloads what and limiting # of times to access. Super easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Could use improvement on entire folder tree being visible. Seems an easy fix so I'm thinking this feature is coming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you check out the new plans that recently changed. My only gripe with the customer service is that my needs actually warranted a DOWN GRADE and DECREASE in pricing with their new plans. I discovered this on my own and practically by accident after I researched alternatives and went pretty far with one and discovered they were NOT what I needed. I downgraded just before my "recommended package" pricing kicked in which was a 50% increase. Would have been nice to have a customer service rep look into us and make the appropriate recommendation. They almost lost us!

Keeping proprietary information only in the hands of those who pay for it.

Citrix review by Luis C.
Luis C.

"Citrix ShareFile y Workflow"

What do you like best?

La posibilidad de además de almacenar archivos para uso personal y/o de colegas, crear flujos de trabajo simplemente y con gran potencia de uso. Es la parte que más me gustó, los flujos de trabajo.

What do you dislike?

Podría tener una versión gratuita con uso reducido del espacio de almacenamiento y cantidad de flujos de trabajo para que pueda ganar más adeptos como Google Drive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Es muy fácil de configurar y usar, aunque la sección de Crear Workflows me apareció en inglés no presenta dificultar para usarse aunque no se conozca el idioma anglosajón.

Es muy fácil colocar anotaciones en los archivos subidos a los Workflows, así como crear recordatorios (reminders) enviar mensajes con copia, y más.

Uso compartido de información y opiniones en consultoría

Citrix review by Vera V.
Vera V.

"Safe, Secure & Fast"

What do you like best?

My favorite is the detailed reporting, being able to see not only login times and user ids of who is accessing files, but even the IP address they're accessing them from. It gives me piece of mind.

What do you dislike?

My biggest frustration with the product isn't one they can control. We use a virtual office version of Microsoft Outlook, which is maintained by our vendor, Thomson Reuters. So we can't use the Sharefile plugin for Outlook, which if we could, would make the process of securely sending files to clients so much easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're starting a new business, set up and use Sharefile from the very start. We had to manually add each of our clients, because the bulk import feature wouldn't allow us to set a custom file structure template to it. It was well worth it in the end, but it took a few weeks to get everyone set up.

Being able to confidently and securely send large files and secure documents. A few years ago I was pretty new to business IT needs, and I didn't realize how insecure even password protected .pdf files could be. Sharefile gives me that security.

Citrix review by Paul M.
Paul M.

"Great File Sharing Utility"

What do you like best?

I like how you have a LARGE cloud based storage for our business. We put up anything that we need to share across our company in ShareFile. As long as we have internet access, we have access to our data.

What do you dislike?

Depending on the ShareFile source you're using, it can be combersome to use. If you're using the web interface, it's alot of clicks. They have plugins that you can download that are supposed to make things simple, one of them fills your hard drive, and the other one is slow. I prefer the web interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I didn't have a hand in the choosing or implementing ShareFile so I don't know how hard it is to implement, but it's a great tool to use.

Instead of maintaining a web server and a file server to host our company files, we use ShareFile to allow our employees to access the files they need to do their job. Information is available to our employees from employee hand book, to sales tips. It's a convenient and handy tool to use.

Citrix review by Terrance J. R.
Terrance J. R.

"ShareFIle has taken us to the next level for cloud based data storage."

What do you like best?

What I like best about ShareFile is that it is provided by Citrix, a well known leader in the Information Technology industry. The support is top notch and any issues we have had have been fully followed through to a resolution in a timely manner.

What do you dislike?

Compared to how we used to manage our data, there is nothing I have found with ShareFile that I do not like yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To leverage the full power of what ShareFile offers, use multiple tools in concert. We use the Drive Mapper for virtual access, the Sync tool for local copies, and the Outlook Plugin for oversized file sharing to others. ShareFile also has other applications for remote support, digital signing and more which we are exploring.

The problems we are solving with Citrix ShareFile are being able to backup and store all our data off premises and having great tools to move and share that information when needed with others.

Citrix review by Rhonda R.
Rhonda R.

"Secure way to transfer files to and from clients"

What do you like best?

you can send files securely as well as request files from clients. the person you are sending to or requesting files from doesn't need to have a subscription or download any software

What do you dislike?

some banks or businesses we deal with have their email servers set to block secure emails

Recommendations to others considering the product

great way to securly transfer files to/from clients and co-workers. you can select the length of time the documents are stored from a few days/weeks (for incremental backups and reports) to several years (annual backups and reports) to forever (tax returns, etc)

we are saving time by no longer needing to stop by a client's office just to pickup files or a backup (or saving mail time). we can instantly and securely transfer backup files of their accounting software and or PDF copies of various documents.

Citrix review by Katie C.
Katie C.

"Huge pain to use, not user-friendly"

What do you like best?

I like that the website acts as a functional area to store and share documents

What do you dislike?

I dislike how difficult it is to use the program. It is not intuitive how to share access, or even how to gain access. So much extra time is spent trying to walk people through how to get onto the site. Also, uploading and downloading documents is unnecessarily slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a dedicated person available to assist people gaining access to the site. You will need to assign a single point of contact to be the main Admin - make sure that person knows it is going to be a lot of work to maintain

ShareFile fills a need to get documents outside of our internal organization to our partners.

Citrix review by Ermin C.
Ermin C.

"Neutral Experience Overall"

What do you like best?

It is a single location to put all apps you want to access. It is online and accessible anywhere, which is extremely convenient to use anywhere I go, regardless of whether I am using a desktop or a laptop. Logging in is very simple, and can be done in less than a minute.

What do you dislike?

It really slows down the speed of your computer. It has sometimes consumed close to 100% of my CPU and caused other files to crash if I have too many open.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make it less buggy, as it tends to cause other files to crash, including Microsoft Excel files. It is good, but not great.

It provides a single repository for most business applications, saving time. I don't really use it much for file sharing. There are various trading systems that my company uses it for, and it is has a good dashboard layout for the user. Access can be controlled for each individual application that is linked to Citrix, including test environments. Overall, the benefits of using Citrix, when mitigated, are far greater than the flaws and I believe what it comes down to is the net investment a company wants to invest in this product. For a large organization like the one I work for with the high security demands, I would say that it is definitely worth it to use Citrix. Even for smaller organizations, it would be beneficial to have Citrix.

Citrix review by User in Legal Services
User in Legal Services

"Clean interface and great collaborative tool"

What do you like best?

Sharefile is easy to use and is a great way to share files with others within and outside of your organization.

What do you dislike?

The Citrix Sharefile service can be a bit pricey. A personal plan is $16 per month while a team account (up to five employee accounts) costs $60 per month. The Business and Virtual Data Room options will run over $100 per month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Although Citrix Sharefile is expensive, depending on your organization's needs, it may well be worth the cost to securely transfer large files with outside parties. The service is easy to use and has a clean, simple interface that makes it easy to obtain the files you need quickly and securely. I would recommend this product to any organization in the legal or printing industry.

Sharing files securely is made easy with Citrix Sharefile. In the legal industry, protecting sensitive information is an important consideration and this is a great solution for transferring files with outside parties.

Citrix review by Renee G.
Renee G.

"Excellent Program - When It Works..."

What do you like best?

The seemingly endless storage. Ability to access files remotely. Ability to update files and be able to share them immediately with other staff.

What do you dislike?

The wait time it takes to get help. Sharefile Sync is horrible - if a computer goes offline for a period of time and then is turned back on, all of the files are re-uploaded and overwrite current files.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sharefile is a great product. It would be better if customer service had more staff available to answer questions when there are issues. Sharefile Drive Mapper is awesome, but ShareFile Sync is horrible.

Sharing documents with other employees. The ease of having updated information at my fingertips.

Citrix review by Ryan O.
Ryan O.

"Excellent storage; lackluster speed"

What do you like best?

ShareFile provides an easy-to-use space for sharing files across a global network. It has several different interfaces that allow the user to fine a workflow that works best for the project at hand.

What do you dislike?

The best part of ShareFile is the ability to map your ShareFile drive directly onto your PC. However, the program crashes incredibly frequently, which causes a loss in productivity that sometimes outweighs the gains from the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be patient. It can be frustrating when it crashes. I find that sometimes it just hasn’t processed. Usually waiting will avoid having to force quit anything.

Our organization was storing files in inconsistent ways and places. ShareFile has allowed us to standardize those problems, as well as discover new ways to improve our processes.

Citrix review by Sue D.
Sue D.

"Not at all what is described"

What do you like best?

Nothing at this point. Can't upload files, can't get support, can't get service, can't get anyone responsible. Salesperson assured she would be available, now has left the company.

What do you dislike?

Buying the product/service, then not being able to use, then no support. Finally, after 30 minutes on hold, I finally got a sales person who says Citrix is trying to phase out small clients and only go after enterprise clients. During the trial, the salesperson added another product which we have NEVER USED, not even demoed...and we are now billed an additional $57.00 per month. THEY WON'T GIVE A REFUND for that portion....IT'S NOT IT THEIR POLICY. DISHONORABLE COMPANY. Why do they even go through the motions and take our money. The support sales person says it's corporate rules. My advice: Citrix get out of the business if you can't support what you sell! Don't prey on little companies that you can't deliver and take their money.

We wanted to get off dropbox and secure our files. Very excited to try ShareFile. Had a great sales representative....told us to try additional services and they would cancel before trial started. I emailed the rep, before the 1st...and the email bounced back. Tried a couple more times, along with calling support (hour wait the 1st time and finally hung up), 2nd time it has been half an hour, and was told a manager would call me back. Nothing has been as represented. Salesperson is gone.. And Citrix will accept no responsibility. Shame on them. Our service was to start on the 1st and it's now the 11th and they put through a charge on the 11th. Terribly disorganized company.. Sad that a large company needs the money so bad, they can't take responsibility for their failures.

Citrix review by Liana H.
Liana H.

"ShareFile is our main file sharing tool"

What do you like best?

The best part of ShareFile is that it is easy to use for non-computer savvy people, but also has robust tools for file management for large projects. For example, you can set a file retention policy by folder. Users can create their own passwords (depending on how your organization sets it up.)

What do you dislike?

There's only one thing I dislike, and that is that sometimes the emails go to users' junk email or never make it past their email server. I think that is more to do with individual companies email software though.

We use ShareFile every day to share information with our clients and in between our offices. It's easy to use and doesn't require a lot of computer knowledge.

Citrix review by Administrator

"Great tool for tracking files"

What do you like best?

I like this tool to work with both my internal team and our external customers.

What do you dislike?

I wish that there was a way to view a log for all of the files without having to go into the "file box" or log in and sift through the various options. I also totally hate all of the promos when I log in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for setting up accounts that individuals are maintaining instead of making an admin manage all of the users.

The problem we are solving is giving trackable storage to our clients on their own individual accounts without having to pay for each of the clients and move them on and off one centralized storage space. If the client wants to continue the storage great. If not, then the account expires without us having to manage them on our central storage.

Citrix review by Administrator

"Director of IT"

What do you like best?

Nothing - this text is put here because the review form forces me - otherwise I'd leave it blank

What do you dislike?

advertising suggests it is built for business including enterprise, when in reality it can not support many enterprise needs or large data in bulk

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be careful - they own your data and have just recently added external cloud support for external services but have yet to adopt AWS S3 (which they use themselves as internal storage if you don't bring your own).

The system is designed to get you in and TRAP YOU - We had 1TB of shared data in the system plus 500 GB in personal data for all users combined, and to cut over to another system meant we needed to FREEZE the storage for up to 2-4 weeks (with large fees) while they backed up and shipped our data to us on a hard drive (likely AWS snowball to them, they copy to a HD then to us)(mind you production data) - this was not possible so it took a painful 3+ months to get our data out and on to another system.

Users with large amounts of data were impossible to delete and required a support call just to admin the system so they could delete the account.

We moved from a common mapped network drive G:\ with NTFS permissions. The folder structure was complex and the NTFS security was as well utilizing AD security groups. Sharefile allowed for something similar however users being users wold some how share personal folder data to other employees and the result was their entire personal folder was published to the root of the public share for all to see. We had an accounting nightmare when sales commissions were displayed to those who should not have seen it. They never could figure this out or how to fix it. And was the main reason for leaving.

The Sync agent is horrible, lots of corruption and extremely slow for our German office

Ultimately we used the drive mapper towards the end as this worked best (NOT AVAILABLE ON MAC - which we have 10 users that were forced to use the web). They push the Sync Agent as the main windows client

all in all poor support - I almost always had to resolve my own issues 90% of the time. Poor desktop sync clients, no mapper MAC support, lots of security issues, performance issues, and difficult to perform simple admin functions like deleting users.

They were not ready for us. We have true enterprise and international needs at data volume scale and were looking to replace our mapped network drive with ShareFile - it failed miserably.

Alternatively we evaluated Storage Made Easy (SME) and CentreStack - I chose CentreStack as I have more control and super reasonable pricing (40% less that ShareFile). SME is the middle ground and less control but way more stable (25% less than ShareFile)

none it caused MANY problems for us

Citrix review by Kristina B.
Kristina B.

"Limited experience but so far the best tool we use at work. "

What do you like best?

I LOVE that I do not have to type in a log in every time I go into it as my company uses it for clients to transfer documents and it somehow automatically knows who I am.

What do you dislike?

The layout on my “home” page can be a bit confusing. It could use some more obvious, dark, or large titles to identify links or most commonly used pages. It would also be fantastic if it was customizable so that I could set it to have a set of folders automatically come up on a side pane or something.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely convenient, quick, and easily accessible. Could use some reworking in the layout but the functionality is fantastic.

Clients transfer documents to us in a secure fashion. It works extremely well for me. It is very convenient to be able to turn notifications for specific folders on and off, to be able to have all the folders shared to me in one location, and it always loads very quickly. The preview function doesn’t always work but I deal with a lot of zip files and locked documents as it often contains confidential info.

Citrix review by Matt P.
Matt P.

"Great for internal and external collaboration"

What do you like best?

ShareFile makes it incredibly easy to share resources both with coworkers or external contacts. It's very easy to create a link on-the-fly for someone to access a document. ShareFile also provides options for sharing, like requiring user input to verify identity or setting a time limit on your links. I also love that a link can potentially be shared to anyone. I have used other file sharing platforms in the past that have required that someone create an account just to download files from a link. With Sharefile, anyone with the link can download which makes it very easy for both sides.

What do you dislike?

I have heard others complain about the lack of simultaneous document editing like that offered in Google docs or OneDrive. While it does lack this, I personally have not needed such a feature and the versioning feature is a suitable alternative.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The greatest advantage of ShareFile to me is the ease of which to share resources externally. If this is something that is needed, I would recommend this as an option.

ShareFile provides a means of sharing resources with users outside of the organization. Our company made a leap from ShareFile to OneDrive, but a few users still use ShareFile because it allows external file sharing where the new software does not. We also used ShareFile to back up some local files on our server Using powershell to transfer the files. Although this probably isn't the best way of taking backups, it was necessary and it did work very well.

Citrix review by User

"Not as smooth and integrated as could be"

What do you like best?

It is a safe, convenient place to save files and documents. It works great for sharing documents and the mobile app is useful.

What do you dislike?

Through the various updates, different glitches would occur. For awhile, documents wouldn't preview on the first or second time, and wouldn't allow you to access the document at all. Now, about 50% of documents scanned from an external scanner and saved as a PDF will not preview and the document must be downloaded to even see what it is. The log in screen also does not log in on the first attempt - an error message occurs and you have to log in again to access the site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a representative run through issues of documents previewing and being available to download, even if preview is not available

Shared access to files. Secure file storage.

Citrix review by Samantha S.
Samantha S.

"ShareFile is Efficient for any Company"

What do you like best?

Our company has employees that work remotely and since our server is remote, they can not always reach important files to the company. ShareFile allows us to upload any size documents and share them with fellow employees or clients.

What do you dislike?

The only slight dislike I have with ShareFile is the per user price is a bit high per month. We have 9 users, and would have more if it would not cost us as much per user/month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a file sharing system, this is very user friendly.

As said above, we have a server that only works within our office. So when we have employees working from home, or when we need to send large documents to clients, ShareaFile is perfect.

Citrix review by Sina G.
Sina G.

"I have never had a problem using it"

What do you like best?

We work with this software for interacting with our work computers and accessing work files from other computers. It works smoothly and in many occasions that I use this software not even once I have encountered one problem.

The main important feature for us is safety. Since almost all the files we handle are confidential, security played a huge role in the decision makings. The level of authentication for accessing is truly reassuring.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there is no specific feature that I dislike.

There might be some features that might require improvement. However, to the extent that we worked with it, everything was good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For what we use this software for I cannot think of any other feature that I want and this software does not provide. its is very safe and has enough safety features. Also, my work has not interrupted not even once due to any issue bug etc. So overall I really recommend this program.

Accessing my work files from any place in the world, safe and quick. It allows people to sometimes work from home which gives people a lot of freedom. At the same time, our managers and clients are sure that the files and info are always safe and secure.

It also improves our teams productivity by allowing people access to their files so that can share with colleagues even when they are out of the country for a conference or personal time.

Citrix review by Jonathan O.
Jonathan O.

"ShareFile - a great way to, well, share files"

What do you like best?

I used to use ShareFile mainly for sending one-off files via creating a link. But recently a case team needed a way to send me video files for editing and, likewise, I needed to send the video files back after editing. We found that creating a shared folder is incredibly easy! We can create subfolders and organize the files after they've been uploading. And I've set alerts to notify me when other users have uploaded or downloaded files -- making it even more efficient.

What do you dislike?

I dislike are the default expiration dates set by my organization -- I have to double-check to make sure that my uploaded files and shared folders are set to expire when I want them to.

I work with a lot of video editing projects and sending large video files back and forth is so much easier using ShareFile than the old fashioned sending discs via FedEx. I can have the videos downloaded, edited and then upload the edited videos before FedEx would've even picked up the package.

We also frequently use ShareFile for sending document productions between opposing counsel, clients and other parties.

Citrix review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Using ShareFile as a data sharing platform for a clinically integrated network"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to control the user access down to each individual folder. Also, having the ability to create and link distribution groups to folder access is key for a large multi-practice health care system. Our users report ease in their ability to navigate the site and use links to upload files securely. For our practices without a secure email platform, this is key for us collecting confidential data.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to see more integration with outside third party vendors. Also, being able to share web links and a calendar would be an improvement to the current capabilities. We have issues sometimes with the automatic sync causing a number of unnecessary conflict files, but this was reduced by limiting user upload rights to the minimum necessary.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a platform to share information with a variety of users, then this is your solution! It is secure, cloud-based, and easy for users to navigate. It is customizable and can integrate with multiple outside platforms.

ShareFile allows us to share data and files with practices in a secure, HIPAA compliant way across our large network of both employed and contracted health care providers. We evaluated multiple platforms that would allow us to share information in a standardized way with hundreds of physician practices. ShareFile allows for single sign on integration and connects via SFTP as a way to autopush files out to our users.

Citrix review by Mathieu C.
Mathieu C.

"Best place to be for your documents"

What do you like best?

ShareFile has everything a platform of that type needs, full control of users and their activity regarding your files, user friendly on all devices from computer to desktop app, to mobile devices. It is easy to setup and easy to administrate, being able to copy authorization from an user to another is a must. Nobody will be able to lie if they have or not already accessed your file, ShareFile report will tell!

What do you dislike?

There is really not so many things to dislike about ShareFile. Many similar app now have drawings "capacity" where one can create sets of drawings, versioning and easy navigation. A different customization per project could be interesting too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ShareFile is a way more advance platform than any free solution on the market and the quality of the solution will worth every penny invested. If you want to share like a pro, you need something as good as ShareFile. With very little training, the full team and collaborators will be able to use it and with a little bit of experience, you will make full use of all the features.

One main problem solve with ShareFile is how to centralize the information. One single access of data if a key for some business. Knowing exactly when and who access these documents is also essential. With ShareFile, I have saved time on tracking who had actualy accessed some document and being able to prove it them. It has also permitted to stop some file leaks, where people wanted to download to much information at a stage that didn't require such activity.

Citrix review by Kris S.
Kris S.

"Great for sending Large files"

What do you like best?

The ability to upload large files and send a direct link to someone to download is very easy and useful. From a client perspective, to be able to just click a link and download the file right away without having to go through the hassle of logging into FTP sites makes this a great software. From the user uploading files, its also great to get notifications when someone downloads the file so you are aware that the file was received.

What do you dislike?

The integration we have with outlook to sharefile could be upgraded. I always tend to have an issue when trying to use the sharefile link provided by outlook when sending a large file. Outlook seems to crash and I always have to re-type my original email. Its easier for me to just log in separately onto the sharefile website and copy and paste the link into my outlook email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for sending large files. For clients looking for an easy way to download files, Sharefile makes it simple by either having them login to download or by just sharing a clickable link that can be pasted into the email. I have had no problem sharing large files.

File storage and sending large files to clients without them having to go through the hassle of logging into FTP sites and searching folders makes this a great program. Also, if you are away from your work computer, you can always download any files into your Sharefile storage and download it for yourself onto your computer later on.

Citrix review by Chris C.
Chris C.

"Excellent corporate cloud-based storage platform."

What do you like best?

The Outlook plugin for Sharefile is the most useful feature they offer. The ability to automatically convert files that are too big for normal email into Sharefile links is extremely useful. In a similar way, the ability to request files from others that may not have a cloud storage or ftp site solution yet it very useful. The user interface in the web browser and on the Android/iOS apps are very clean, smooth, and intuitive to use. It's very easy to see who has permissions in each folder and generate an Activity Log, showing who has uploaded, downloaded, etc. to the folder.

What do you dislike?

Right now it's lacking some minor customization options that I would expect from this type of product. The banner and URL links that embed in emails could use some extra customization like company logos or other unique features to let the recipient know the links are real, and not a virus. The Dashboard screen has many shortcuts and buttons, but they are all fixed and unchangeable. Some of the features are a little buried in sub-menus, that could easily be pulled out. All of these are very minor downsides.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is another great cloud storage solution. It has many of the same features as other products from Microsoft, Google, etc, but has great added functionality on the web and in plugins, as well as fantastic customer support!

We moved away from a previous cloud based project management service and regularly ran into permissions issues and storage limits. The ability to send files to someone who doesn't have a Citrix account is a great feature. The unlimited storage tier is a much needed option.

Citrix review by Vikas R.
Vikas R.

"Password protected and reliable tool to exchange business files, professionally and securely."

What do you like best?

Whether you deal with files that are simply too large to transfer by email, need secure file transfer, or just need a collaboration space where project-related files can be posted, ShareFile can provide a solution for you.

What do you dislike?

Citrix ShareFile is not a great support for an enterprise software solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Citrix ShareFile remains a top-notch tool for securely sharing files with everyone you do business with

Our company has had it's ups and downs with sharefile, but it seems like it is getting better with time. Drivemapper is a huge plus - way better than having to locally sync files.Easy to manage an entire business through their on-line portal and really get granular as far as access. There are multiple ways to transfer files to Sharefile whether you use the Outlook plug-in, Desktop software, website, Mapped drive, you get the picture! Other features I like was the auditing of file access, custom branding for the business, 2 factor authentication, unlimited revisions, unlimited storage, and I could really go on.

Citrix review by Rachel H.
Rachel H.

"Great tool when used smartly"

What do you like best?

Secure document storage, easy to send files and to request files. Simple organization.

What do you dislike?

It can be difficult to 'search' for specific things, so you want to make sure you have things organized well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When you start with a clean slate, set up your files and folders in an organized way so you can always find what you need. Also, don't put crap or crappily named files in Sharefile... keep it a relatively clean and organized system and it will do wonders for you.

Secure file storage, secure sharing and securing receiving shared files from clients.

Citrix review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"ShareFile Seems to Have Some Bugs"

What do you like best?

The idea behind it is great. I like the fact that it's a plugin that works within your email (Outlook specifically), so I don't have to go out and to a separate web page to use the program. I especially like the idea that our vendors can share large files with me without using Dropbox, as mine fills up easily.

What do you dislike?

Uploading photos using Sharefile brings them into a folder but in no discernable order. The plugin also seems to have some bugs and has caused my Outlook to stop working more than once (per our IT Team).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure you have additional ways to access your ShareFiles besides using the plugin in your email.

ShareFile allows me to send large files without having to compress them or put them into another separate cloud program. It allows my vendors to easily share notes they may have on what the client has sent out.

Citrix review by User

"Secure but lacks convenience"

What do you like best?

I love the security we get from this product that checks all of the compliance teams concerns. And I like that I can have the convenience of the desktop productivity to get to these files quickly. The mobile app is also pretty helpful, if you've got time and bandwidth to download the file before viewing.

What do you dislike?

Sharing files looks like it should be easy, but it never works as well as we'd hope. Also, downloading to view is a pain when comparing other competitive options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It just doesn't have the flexibility of other solutions. Not sure how good of an argument switching for security was, as it's been generally a painful switch.

We've needed this tool in order to access files remotely and securely for those of who are regularly outside of our LAN.

Citrix review by David M.
David M.

"Dave's Citrix Review"

What do you like best?

that I can freely go anywhere and still access all my files and I can also share them and even edit them. My group can also communicate with each other without having to pick up their phone. Very great tool, I urge everybody to give this tool a try.

What do you dislike?

So far I have not found anything I dislike at all with this app but I will let you guys in the future when I start trying other similar apps. to see if i can find one even better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great tool and a great time saver, I urge people to at least give it a test drive for a certain period.

I can share certain files with my colleagues, meaning I am saving time, we do not always have to meet or e-mail or text each other as much, they know to just go in and sign in.

Citrix review by Anuj S.
Anuj S.

"Better than other cloud storage services but leaves you wanting for more"

What do you like best?

Good for organizational file sharing. Also provides personal folders for self storage.

What do you dislike?

Defaults to C drive and doesn't allow to change the shared folder location. If a certain sub folder is deselected then doesn't follow the folder structure and its a bit confusing. I have raised multiple tickets but the only response I get is that it doesn't support that feature and no ETA on when they will implement this.

Sharing files across the organization with read write delete access control based on individuals.

Selective sharing of files as well.

Citrix review by Karthik K.
Karthik K.

"Good one"

What do you like best?

Citrix's ShareFile is a strong enterprise file sync and share (EFSS) solution that offers plenty of security controls and can leverage both cloud and on-premises storage. It's especially an attractive option for current Citrix customers.

What do you dislike?

While IT administrators have mixed experience with hybrid anything, we have high hopes for Citrix's model, as demonstrated by its customers. Further, it is well documented, with excellent internal support and validation from its market partners, including Microsoft.

However, a strength of ShareFile is also a paradox -- the value of ShareFile is moderate compared to other tools, but based on Citrix's place in the document management market, it is most attractive to customers invested in the company's Workspace Cloud, Xen and NetScaler products.

Recommendations to others considering the product

While it is not as popular or promoted as often as the other emerging cloud services, Citrix ShareFile has a very strong case as an EFSS solution. For enterprise IT leaders, ShareFile checks many of the boxes -- it is secure, can leverage cloud and on-premises storage, and integrates well with the overall Citrix value proposition.

Confidential

Citrix review by Michelle I.
Michelle I.

"Citrix is great for our IT solutions"

What do you like best?

I love that Citrix allows the whole team a platform to share information and connect to the server remotely. The sales team needs to be in constant contact and with Citrix ShareFile we are able to do just that.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I have ever had with Citrix File Share is that there was some lag when I was accessing the server when someone else was saving the file.

Recommendations to others considering the product

File share is now easier than ever with Citrix ShareFile.

We are now able to connect in ways that would have been lost in the email trail or by saving to each person's local drive.

Citrix review by User

"Citrix Share File Review"

What do you like best?

I like that it is a safe and secure way to save, send, and share files with my coworkers. It makes sharing so much faster and efficient and it gives us peace of mind that it is shared over a secure network.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the program lags and at least one time I thought that I had shared a file but the intended recipient reported that they did not receive it. This may have been an issue on that user's end, however.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would certainly recommend this product as it is what I consider the most efficient and user friendly file sharing system we have used thus far.

Sharing files quickly and securely. It is easy to obtain e-signatures and to make edits with coworkers in real time.

Citrix review by Lyandra L.
Lyandra L.

"Frequent disconnection errors"

What do you like best?

Provided remote access to company system from a (very) distant location

Easy-to-understand instructions for transferring/uploading/converting files. Amazed at how quickly file transfers can be done with no issue or delay. Easy organization within the file share, easy to find/search files and select receiving recipients.

What do you dislike?

Frequently lost "communication" with main server, causing users to restart entire computer system at least once daily. (Most likely due to the company's communication lines; don't believe it's an issue with Citrix). This really sets back on productivity, since the company I work for bases employee performance on quantity rather than quality and if enough time is spent "wasted" on restarting the system and program, employee goals are not met; again this is not an issue with Citrix but rather how the company has it linked up with their own systems

Recommendations to others considering the product

easy to manage; quick. Really easy to understand/use, even for first-time users. Don't have to call tech support hardly ever, the only issue is that the program freezes often, causing the user to sign-out (exit) from the program AND re-start the computer system entirely to reconnect to Citrix and get it to work smoothly. Otherwise, there are no other issues with uploading or transferring

Do not work directly with Citrix, only a user.

Any business problems related to Citrix and discussed with the Site manager who oversees several other projects within the company.

Citrix review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

"Amazing software for sharing"

What do you like best?

1. You get unlimited file versioning, allowing you to restore a file to any point in its history

2. Making a Citrix ShareFile account makes a novel URL every one of your clients use to get to their documents

3. The web interface is simplified, so you can rapidly add a document to your Citrix ShareFile stockpiling zone by dragging a record from the Finder to your program

What do you dislike?

ShareFile's greatest drawback is the constrained month to month data transfer capacity for sharing and getting documents. You can get more data transmission with the endeavor design, yet it requires an altered quote intended for huge organizations. This just doesn't give you much space to share huge documents

It is very fast for sharing large files within organizational members. It also benefits in terms of time saving and easier communication. It is very secure cloud based file sharing for the organization.

Citrix review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"ShareFile - so much more than a dropbox"

What do you like best?

One of the best features of ShareFile is that you can "publish" a file and even request file uploads (via droplinks) from users who don't have a ShareFile account. Dropbox, Box, and the so many of the other file storage programs make you create an account before you can do anything.

What do you dislike?

They have the basic core features nailed down (security, shared folders, etc.), but there doesn't seem to be a broad set of 3rd-Party products that can take advantage of it. For example, plugins to Wordpress.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ShareFile is the tool for securely storing and share files -- especially large files. The ability to provide secure links (with timeouts) to users who do not have ShareFile accounts is a real bonus.

We needed to be able to upload large video files from contributors to our media site. It is really easy since we email them a link that when they click on, walks them through the process of uploading their video. They don't have to create an account -- it's one and done!

Citrix review by Lauri P.
Lauri P.

"Switched back to ShareFile after trying other inferior products"

What do you like best?

I switched from ShareFile about 9 months ago, to a less expensive solution in an attempt to save some money and it was a huge mistake. The other product did not work nearly as well and cost us so much lost time and work that it ate up all of the savings. We switched back to ShareFile 2 weeks ago and we are getting much more accomplished much more easily and with less frustration. We can share files among ourselves and also with our clients in a secure manner with no worries about the system being down or crashing like our other system. It's easy and intuitive to use, even the admin functions are intuitive and straightforward. It also enables us to securely email large files that we couldn't otherwise send via email.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that would make it better would be the ability to to drag and drop to move files around when using the system on the web. We can do that to upload files, and when using the desktop sync tool or the Drive Mapper tool we can drag and drop from one folder to another, but on the web you have to select the file and then select move from a drop-down menu which a couple of extra steps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't compare based on price alone. Take into account the security, ease of use, and wonderful customer service and tech support as well.

We have saved more time and aggravation in the last 2 weeks that it definitely makes up for the price difference over our old solution, and we are able to accomplish much more work in much less time. It's also easier for our clients to use to both upload and download documents and share secure files.

Citrix review by Cristy V.
Cristy V.

"ShareFile truly benefited my local and long distance clients by simply scanning, dragging & dropping"

What do you like best?

I like knowing that there's a very secure web portal to allow clients and myself to share and exchange information, making it easier for clients to scan and upload tax forms, bank stmts, receipts and spreadsheets without having to truck everything to the office. And the best part is that we can review any doc or form at the same time without having to always meet. I love how easy it is to just click, drag and drop using the Desktop version. Also, the Versioning is nice having it easily accessible to look back at a prior version.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that ShafeFile is limited on its flexibility to use global functions. Such as globally modifying folder or sub folder labels.. And also, the fact that you cannot use certain characters when labeling folders. And if used, it will create some spacing issues. The PrintToShareFile function doesn't work the way it's intended to when using Drake. That was incredibly frustrating. And, ;lastly, the desktop version should at the very least allow for password access and not be freely accessible without, considering the rampid fraud among us these days

Recommendations to others considering the product

I suggest setting out a plan well in advance in order to provide time for learning, setup and training to your client's. It can be very consuming if you're trying to launch and implement in a short period of time, or in my case, just before the start of the tax season. Had I known it was going to be so involved, especially as the sole administrator and implementer of the system, I would have given myself at least a year's time in order to achieve all phases of the implementation, so that it flowed with ease and specific timing.

Saving time by use of the portal and both myself and the client saves money by not having to make copies of all docs as well as the cost of gas to travel back and forth when more information is required. Or the relief of frustrations and headaches when clients ordinarily have no other time for appointments but after work during traffic or rush hour.

Citrix review by Derek L.
Derek L.

"Great service for cloud backups, file sharing, and more."

What do you like best?

- The unlimited file storage and bandwidth. We're able to back up entire archives, large video files, and more without having to worry about storage space.

- Customized company portal. ShareFile provides company branding, vanity URLs, and color schemes to match our website, providing a unified user experience across ShareFile and our website.

- Easy to use file sharing services to send/receive files. We can distribute files to clients, or they can send files to us.

- Commitment to upgrading services. They've added unlimited file storage, video/audio in-browser viewing, and more within the last couple years.

What do you dislike?

- Clunky Sync programs for desktop. The Mac version of their Sync tool works well, but it doesn't always work great on PC. I would like to see this improved in future versions.

- Data caps. While this isn't ShareFile's fault, we have customers who are hesitant downloading large files from us because their ISP (Comcast, AT&T, etc.) has a limit on monthly upload/download.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ShareFile will continue to improve its service and offer even more, so this is definitely a service trending upward.

ShareFile gives us the ability to distribute large files to our clients easily. Our court reporting company can send entire file archives with transcripts, exhibits, and legal video. We also can incentivize repeat clients by offering all their case files online in one place accessible from any PC or smartphone.

Citrix review by Regina M.
Regina M.

"Great product, easy to use and implement!"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and how easy it was to implement across our business. Employees find it useful but so do our clients. Clients out of state or even out of the country can quickly, securely and efficiently send us documents for processing. ShareFile is a great way for us to store documents to their individual client file for their use and access whenever they need. It eliminates the need for additional phone calls or e-mails to request documents. Highly requested documents can be uploaded for their use at any time.

What do you dislike?

In the past there have been issues with slow loading times that were not related to our company or our internet provider. Those issues have since been resolved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We also use the RightSignature integration with ShareFile which is again, beneficial to both our clients, and our business.

ShareFile has become a great way for our clients to send confidential documents to us either by storing them directly on ShareFile or via secure links in e-mails. We receive the information quickly and we can respond quickly, adding to their overall customer service experience.

Citrix review by Tara A.
Tara A.

"ShareFile"

What do you like best?

I like that I can access my files anywhere through the app on my iPhone. I LOVE that even when the power goes down I can access my files. I like the set up of the ShareFile site when I log in on a computer too. It's pretty easy to navigate. Also, their support staff is excellent. Any time I've been lost on how to accomplish a task within ShareFile they have helped me figure it out - the web cam live help is extremely beneficial. Being able to share files with a link is very convenient too.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't too much that I don't like. Sometimes changing settings or user settings is a little frustrating. I don't like that when you open a shared document that it doesn't automatically 'check it out' so that other people can't edit the document at the same time. I also think that when uploading e-mails it should have the date of the e-mail versus the date the e-mail is uploaded.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to have all your files in one place with easy access this is it.

I am able to access files anywhere at any time. It's much easier to have multiple people editing and/or reviewing a single document. We have monthly reports that I start, but then multiple other people within out company contribute to.

Citrix review by Sarah P.
Sarah P.

"Efficient and effective. "

What do you like best?

I use Citrix every day to access my mortgage files. I like that there is a quick way for me to access a shared folder. It is a relatively simple interface and user friendly. I would recommend it to companies looking for a software upgrade.

What do you dislike?

At times the software can run slow, but that seems to be the case with any remote access software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I believe Citrix is a good product to implement with supporting products. I don't know that it's a end-all standalone product but it is efficient and enables production.

Citrix allows me to communicate more effectively with my team and complete my work more quickly.

Citrix review by Tanya K.
Tanya K.

"An easy way to share large files with employees/clients "

What do you like best?

At my company we use Sharefile to send/receive files that are too large to send through email. It is also a very useful way to keep files in one place with the folders.

What do you dislike?

I currently do not have any dislikes towards Sharefile. It is low cost and overall is very useful to my employees and clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is by far a time saver within my company.

Before Sharefile, we had issues with sending large files via email. Now that our employees and clients are all users, we are connected with folders that include important information that is easily able to be updated.

Citrix review by Jacqueline W.
Jacqueline W.

"One stop system shop"

What do you like best?

I think the best thing about Citrix is the fact that I do not have to keep multiple links for all of the systems and websites that I use for one site. I have 4 sites and each of my Citrix links host all of my information for me.

What do you dislike?

The thing I dislike about Citrix is the layout. I wish that you could be more specific about where things are. Although it houses all of the icons, I wish I could create subfolders.

Ease of use for employees. When an employee has a site, they have everything they need within one Citrix link.

Citrix review by Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.

"Reliable Filesharing Software"

What do you like best?

I can access my files easily from work and home. I use it like a hard drive, working out of sharefile, so I know that the file is the the most recent version. I have unlimited storage. All files are encrypted with bank-grade security. Working as a team is a lot easier with Sharefile because we can stay organized and not wonder where the files are saved.

What do you dislike?

I used to have some problems with the sync tool, but those have been resolved. It is very reliable now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended!

Working as a team across multiple locations is much easier with ShareFile. Unlimited storage means I am not managing a server. I do not have to worry about my clients' files being compromised because the files are encrypted. I can share large files easily with anyone. Our clients can upload files easily for my team to access.

Citrix review by User in Market Research
User in Market Research

"Great for sending and receiving secure files"

What do you like best?

The best feature is the ability to send a link for another party to upload a file to. When you have people who aren't as tech savvy when it comes to uploading and sharing files, this feature makes it very simple for all parties. Everything always felt like it was being shared very securely, and there were a lot of options on how there were to send files.

What do you dislike?

The interface can be hard to learn for those that aren't familiar. For example, finding where to send/receive files and the tools available with the service. Maybe providing a guided walk-through when companies initially set-up and account would be helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Watch any tutorial to make sure you're getting the most out of the service.

Having sample files and other files with personal information sent safely and securely. Also, larger files that won't fit in an e-mail send quickly and easily. It was also used for backing up all the files on our computers.

"Easy to Use "

What do you like best?

My favorite part of ShareFile is that it is easy to use. When I was first signed up for it, I had never used ShareFile before; however, within minutes, I was able to use it no problem. No time wasted on lengthy boring trainings.

What do you dislike?

After using ShareFile for almost a year, I have not found anything that I dislike.

One of the biggest problems solved were the number of e-mails. There is no more e-mailing back and forth. Now everything is in one central location and each individual can work on the material and have access to it when needed which is important for us because we have several sites in different time zones.

Citrix review by Jessi L.
Jessi L.

"Using Sharefile for Coalition Resource Sharing "

What do you like best?

The ability to share resources and documents with a large number of people. More safeguards and features than other document sharing tools we tried.

What do you dislike?

Would like to have more features to help organize files better. Our Coalition members have trouble finding things, which is somewhat on the user end, however if there were additional technological features that could be put in place to help with this it would be great.

Need to share a large number of files with a large number of people. It is very simple to upload files and to share the direct link to the file with others.

Citrix review by Robert H.
Robert H.

"Good enterprise file sharing product with lots of features."

What do you like best?

As an administrator of ShareFile it has enterprise features and controls needed for my users. You have a lot of controls for individual users and company wide settings. As a user it has Outlook for the PC only integration that makes sending files in an email a snap to do. You can send files or request files with just a link. It's able to handle some very big transfers but that's limited to your Internet bandwidth. My people love the fact it notifies them when a client has downloads or uploads files.

What do you dislike?

Clients must create a password to use the drop box functionality in SHareFile. We are not a complex corporation with compliance issues. We still use DropBox to transfer files to our clients that want a DropBox environment that doesn't require a password. There is no way of turning this off, ShareFile requires a password to use this feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an enterprise service and may be an overkill for a small business.

We replaced our FTP service with a more functional and easier to use service. Productivity gains were seen in the time it took to send clients the files they needed.

Citrix review by Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.

"Functional, but not innovative"

What do you like best?

The platform has had zero downtime since I've been using it. Very reliable method of sharing documents across a team that is comprised of four different companies. It's a good repository.

What do you dislike?

It's very easy to have the files get overwhelming. The organization is completely dependent on the admin to create, which becomes difficult to manage at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Listen to one of their demonstrations. The features that they're currently working on as innovative are redundancies for my business.

We have 3-6 different vendors working on projects with us, and needed a way to share files between firms. This has been a functional method.

Citrix review by Alice G.
Alice G.

"Citrix ShareFile"

What do you like best?

It's extremely easy to set up and use. Once you have the plug-in for your email (Outlook in my case), it basically does all of the work for you. You choose the attachments, and it secures them immediately without prompting. It's also easy to use for the people you are sending documents to. They complete a one-time set-up and verification.

What do you dislike?

Nothing - ShareFile works extremely well!

Recommendations to others considering the product

They offer a quick Beginner's seminar on using it, with tips and tricks. I would highly recommend taking it. I believe it was about an hour long.

I work for a law firm, and the majority of the files we send need to be secure. ShareFile allows you to choose how securely you'd like to send something - you can even password protect documents. And you can place different levels of security on different documents within the same email. As I mentioned, it works automatically with your email once you've set it up. It's also nice because recipients don't need to go through a series of steps to download the files you send.

Citrix review by Maxwell E.
Maxwell E.

"Great File Storage for Small Businesses"

What do you like best?

Sharefile is great for sharing files internally with our team, and then providing folders that clients can access and securely download and upload files to us.

What do you dislike?

Sharefile is a constantly evolving project, and sometimes it changes suddenly which can create confusion amongst our less technical staff.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a product that you can brand and provide files to clients, customers, or other partners, this is a fantastic product to use.

Our business is spread out across California, and we have clients all over the country. To be able to quickly and easily share files with each other and our clients, we can get work done quickly and easily. It was simpler than starting our own server, but more branded and customizable than a simple OneDrive or Dropbox account.

Citrix review by Ted J.
Ted J.

"Invaluable For Document Sharing"

What do you like best?

very simple, cloud hosted, and yet can be integrated with on-premise systems for internal document storage on file servers and SharePoint.

What do you dislike?

The integration with ADFS and/or XenMobile can be a little complicated, but that is the nature of SSO types of integration. Having enhanced documentation for doing so would be better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider a NetScaler to use for SSO Integration VS ADFS.

Document sharing with internal and external organizations, especially while being able to maintain control and revoke access as needed. Also excellent for large file transfers.

Citrix review by Emiliano  B.
Emiliano B.

"Very easy to share files"

What do you like best?

I like the great amount of storage for files, speed and easy to use "cloud". ? have been uploading files from two years ago and I still have enough space.

What do you dislike?

The fact that I can not use it at home, only for work. Difficult to upload larger than 20MB files. For some reason it takes longer than the average, independently the adsl speed/connectivity.

Maybe the layout can have a better look. The interface can be hard to learn for a non-technical user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a wonderful plugin feature for Office 365 users.

It is very easy instead of having multiple people editing a single document. We have quarterly reports that many people within the company contribute to fulfill.

Citrix review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

"Great colaboration tool"

What do you like best?

ShareFile is a great way for a large or small business to share files with personnel. We use it for our Sales reps, customer service, HR, accounting, IT, Executives, warehouse, Purchasing and more. The whole company is able to share what we need to and restrict access to certain users based on role and department. We can easily see who is using what amount of space and restrict users to amount of space they are allowed to use.

What do you dislike?

It is very easy to run out of disk space, but their aren't any tools built in to restrict disc usage between users. I would love a way to allocate space for certain users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start using some type of file share. You can handle day to dau business without tools like this.

We needed a place our employees could share files. We have multiple locations across 5 states so you know being able to have a central place our sales team can access documents is a must.

Citrix review by User

"Citrix ShareFile review "

What do you like best?

I didn't exactly understand the function of Citrix when it was first implemented at work but I have now come to learn how important something like Citrix is to the efficient and reliable function of a data analytics team. Our team works with the data related to all internal and external accounts -- suffice to say, that is quite a bit of data. As such, our IT team had a full training program with us regarding how to maximize on the functioning of Citrix. From these experiences, I would say my favorite thing about Citrix is how it adds a safety net to literally everything we do. As I have understood it, it is actually one -- if not the -- most reliable when it comes to needing to move files around in a quick and safe manner.

What do you dislike?

Or Citrix server bugs up sometimes so it has often become a bit of a technostressor. As I mentioned that we do deal with quite a bit of data, I think this is to be expected and I think the pros still outweigh the cons, but I figured it was a significant and frequent enough occurrence to mention. Other than that, I don't think I have had any major problems with Citrix at all

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have your IT department go into depth about it's functions, it will help maximize your use of it

We are in the process of moving information between database systems so we need Citrix to hold these systems and assist in the transfer. It is also a very useful tool as the businesses we work with trust their data to be on Citrix -- as opposed to potential breaches that could occur on our server, our IT department mentioned that Citrix is iron-clad, which is certainly a selling point for the sales and customer service departments that are gathering very sensitive data regarding clients.

Citrix review by Matthew F.
Matthew F.

"Does what I need it to"

What do you like best?

The versioning is very helpful to me as the files I share get updated frequently. The versioning makes it so I don't have to resend download links to customers who previously received them.

What do you dislike?

My only complaint is that we work with a number of customers who cannot use Sharefile and we are required to seek other sharing services.

We use Sharefile to send installers for our software program to both existing customers as well as prospects for trialing. Overall the platform serves are need and makes for a fairly smooth process.

Citrix review by User

"Temp review of Citrix ShareFile "

What do you like best?

I am on a data cleanup team right now and we exclusively use Citrix for our databases. We are currently in the process of transferring over information between three databases, so citrix is central to our operations. As such, I think the feature that I like best is how it has simplified our lives as all of us on the team are working every day on our individual computers, but are needing all the information to be synthesized in the same place.

What do you dislike?

Citrix 'bugs' up alot at work. I don't know if this is if we have too many people on it, but sometimes it jsut stops working and well, if citrix isn't working, then nothing is working. In this sense, citrix is a double-edged sword when it comes to productivity -- when it works, it makes our projects run exponentially smoother, but when it doesn't is seriously halts our progress.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely use it!

Citrix expedites the nature of our current project. As I mentioned that we are data cleanup, we need citrix to simultaneously function as multiple individuals and one entity. We exclusively use citrix at work, so anything I run is ran through citrix. Essentially, this would mean I am solving all my business problems with citrix. I know I mentioned that we frequently have problems when it comes to the server quality when running citrix, but I still think we are coming out ahead in using it in that it has significantly sped up -- in my opinion -- how information is transferred between the team

Citrix review by Andy D.
Andy D.

"Sharefile is a great tool for any business"

What do you like best?

Sharefile is very easy to use, intuitive and user friendly. It allows for easy uploading of files and protects sensitive documents with high security features. I really like how it allows for sending large amounts of data via email, because the attachment itself is not in the email, but rather on sharefile's platform. This allows for higher mb's to be sent across email then just the limit that is generally placed by email providers. Another nice feature is knowing when the end user actually opens the document, an email is sent back letting you know they accessed the file.

What do you dislike?

It can be cumbersome for the end user who is not tech savy, because they are intimidated by the way its delivered. I have been told that they cant open the file, and then I end up having to walk them through the process.

Security is defiantly the biggest problem being solved here. Knowing the documents are secure is really important. Also though the ability to send larger files is very helpful as well.

Citrix review by User in Biotechnology
User in Biotechnology

"Citrix system"

What do you like best?

It makes easier to work remotely, and using different devices. We can connect from any network and have a central computer back in Europe while we are traveling. This is very important as we have to visit clients and have fast access to all the records and folders in the headquarter

What do you dislike?

it takes time to load and some times it connects and disconnects and it is not very reliable. The big problem is that the efficiency of the connection impacts a lot on the speed and user experience. Sometimes it disconnects without any notice or apparent reason and takes time to re connect and start the computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to get the best plan to solve your problem and have the right amount of training and support sessions.

it takes time to load and some times it connects and disconnects and it is not very reliable. Working remotely. Mostly the problem of caring information in your computer can be avoided having all in a central computer in a save place and it makes easy to be mobile. Multiple people can also access and work on the same data

Citrix review by Tracy J.
Tracy J.

"Secure and User Friendly"

What do you like best?

I love the ability for my clients to drop files right into my website through a file box. Finally a secure option for sharing!

What do you dislike?

I had initially balked at the price but a quick call later with the sales team and I had my own personalized package that fit my single member company and budget.

I’m able to securely share a file portal with each client as well as scale the system with a file structure template that I can use for each new onboarding.

Citrix review by User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"Citrix ShareFile"

What do you like best?

Citrix ShareFile makes it extremely easy to share large files with others. Not only is it east to share with other users of the ShareFile system, but it is also very easy to share with external individuals (individuals who do not have a ShareFile account). Furthermore, the security options that are available are second to none. When sharing with others, it is extremely to see who is downloading the files and when they are downloading them. You can even set the number of downloads that are allowed, as well as the length of time where downloads can be completed.

What do you dislike?

When first getting started, it is quite difficult to understand the structure of Citrix ShareFile. For example, what folders are yours individually, and what ones are shared with other team members. The concept of being an authorized user versus a client can be tricky to understand. However, once you've had time to work through the system, it all comes together and makes perfect sense. Some recipients are spooked by having to follow a download link to get files, but once they do it the first time, they never want to return to antiquated (and size limited) email attachments.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take time to look at the various features of the system. I know they have a very useful integration with Microsoft Outlook that allows you to send large files, directly from your email. I believe it interfaces directly with your Citrix ShareFile account, and this bypasses any file size limitations you have on your server. I would also take time to investigate how you and others will use the system. Make sure you understand the user/client setup so you can utilize the system efficiently and as cost-effective as possible.

We are solving the issue of large file sharing (i.e. videos and excel documents) between internal staff, as well as sharing with external individuals. We have realized that Citrix ShareFile streamlines to process. It certainly takes any of the worry out of emailing attachments too. You no longer have to wonder if your attachments are too large for your server, of if they are going to be rejected by the recipient's server. It's an outstanding way to share large files, and we've realized that the built-in security features are easy to utilize as well.

Citrix review by Joshua Forest Isham W.
Joshua Forest Isham W.

"Sharefile helps me get things done"

What do you like best?

Sharefile has several features that I like and that help me and my team. Enterprise File Sync & Sharing is a huge help for project management, insight and sharing data with my peers. We use it to share spreadsheets, utilize group editing, etc. It really does feel secure and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Load times vary but frequently cause issues with our three year old machines. It can be frustrating to learn the technology for new users. We try to do training with them, but those with a background in the industry find it easy to utilize the applications. This costs us more time with employees with no background of citrix apps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Plan time to train new users or users with no background in filesharing hosts.

Collaboration is huge as we run through several regions. In a former role where we used this software, we were more of a global company, so having access to our data at all times of the day is essential for our overseas operations teams. By collaboration being made far easier, we're solving the communication gap. Its mobile, its available seamlessly and its always ready. That helps us save time when something unexpected comes down the pipeline from our senior leadership team.

Citrix review by Nabeel Z.
Nabeel Z.

"Nothing like Dropbox"

What do you like best?

I don't think ShareFile does anything special. It doesn't even come close to the user experience that services like WeTransfer, Google Drive and Dropbox provide.

The only good thing of course is privacy and control over the data that's hosted/stored. Every company has privacy policies, some quite complex. With cloud based, popular services like Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, you can never truly protect your data from third-party eyes. That's I guess the only benefit of Sharefile, companies have a bit more control over the privacy and I believe it can be easily installed inside the business's technology infrastructure.

What do you dislike?

It's not as easy to use as Dropbox, The User Interface is nothing special, it's not fast, sharing isn't as smooth as Dropbox and file preview (PDFs and other doc types) is extremely slow. I think the upload is also fairly slow.

Another limiting feature is the license. it's per user based. So if you have team members that scarcely use it, compared to daily usage, the return of investment isn't that great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I guess the only benefit is control over file privacy. but if you are used to using cloud based services like Dropbox etc. I don't think it will ever meet your requirements. Oh and the license is per user based and I find that limiting.

With global firms, virtual teams ... it's crucial to have a system that allows them to collaborate. Even though sharefile is not collaboration, our designers use this to share files across the business for downloading, updated concepts ... basically wherever email fails with file size, sharefile is used.

Citrix review by User

"Everything you need, wherever you are"

What do you like best?

It's easy to upload to share files with fellow employees. Everything is well laid out/

What do you dislike?

This is more on our end. People are creatures of habit, so some users still prefer to put their documents on our server rather than using Sharefile.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This should go without saying, but you should conduct several trainings on how to use this product. Make sure everyone understands the benefits of the product and how to best use it. This helps with overall user adoption.

We need access to forms and files during off hours. This makes it easy to access what we need while keeping our information secure.

Citrix review by Shaina S.
Shaina S.

"Awesome and easy to use for uploading documents!"

What do you like best?

We are a tax firm and we use this software to transfer documents back and forth securely to our clients. It is like a dropbox and easy for them to follow. This also syncs with e-mail, so you get a notification when documents have been uploaded.

What do you dislike?

The link expires. So if a client wants to upload documents later they have to sign in and then let us know that their documents have been uploaded.

We are able to transfer documents back and forth securely.

Citrix review by Gina H.
Gina H.

"ShareFile is great for sharing documents"

What do you like best?

We use Sharefile to send sensitive documents to clients. It is easy to use & allows us the ability to share these types of things over secure email.

What do you dislike?

There have been instances where a client's firewall prevents them from accessing the document.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend Sharefile for secure document sending!

We are able to send sensitive files to clients via email using ShareFile secure message. This product saves on postage and faxing!

Citrix review by Ari S.
Ari S.

"ShareFile gives our residents peace of mind that their information is safe."

What do you like best?

The cloud aspect of ShareFile allows me to access my files in a secure way from any computer, anywhere in the world. I no longer need to carry my laptop home with me or on trips and I don't have to worry about VPN.

What do you dislike?

Nothing--ShareFile is the perfect solution for my business needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this tool to give your customers peace of mind that you treat their sensitive information with security.

We are a property management company. ShareFile allows us to set up a secure "portal" for residents to submit sensitive documents like pay stubs, bank information and copies of drivers' licenses with peace of mind that their information is secure.

We have several leasing associates who work almost exclusively from the field. ShareFile allows us to have one central library of leasing forms. There is no need for agents to keep copies of these form templates locally on their computer. Now, when there is an update to a form, we only have to update one location rather than sending it around to each user and hope they remember to use to right version of the form.

Citrix review by User in Higher Education

"Best sofware for secure file sharing and remote access"

What do you like best?

Citrix ShareFile allows me to access my desktop and software configuration from a remote location. I like the ability to share files and the ability to view and edit files right in the browser.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything that I don't like about Citrix so far. The cost is bit expensive. Also some of the smaller plans have data limits, so users can potentially go over the data limit.

The best part is that I can automatically sync files across all connected devices. And it is secure with the feature of e-signature integration. I use citrix sharefile in my day to day office work and it has made the sharing so easy and reliable.

Citrix review by robbie m.
robbie m.

"Relatively easy to use online filing system "

What do you like best?

we can set up client folders to share and archive purchased reports

What do you dislike?

folder permissions and folder creation has been a little confusing

we can provide clients who purchase our reports - that are large PDF and PPt files - easy access to their purchased reports without struggling with sending as email attachments to are too large for firewalls and get bounced all the time

Citrix review by MmJoe S.
MmJoe S.

"A Good Product"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use and almost effortlessly to master. I didn't have that hard of a time learning how to use it's internal menu.

What do you dislike?

At this current time I find this product to be sufficient at its task. I have used other similar productions in the past but this one seems to do what needs to be done.

When I have to share pre-production notes with my AD and or scripty / script supervisor, I find this software as a perfect tool to do this. Some of it's benefits is how easy it is to share files and keeping things organized.

Citrix review by Arthur N.
Arthur N.

"File Sharing Solution!"

What do you like best?

with ease you can share a document and keep record of who and when people access said file. They offer a desktop app also for easy transfer. Along with a great tool for Outlook making it a one stop click

What do you dislike?

the navigation to send. you have to make a specific rul and the only way to access that is in additional options

Recommendations to others considering the product

great plugin feature for Office 365 users!

quick upgrading of Outlook plugins.

Citrix review by Kiranjit S.
Kiranjit S.

"Citrix is very helpful "

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use and you can access the citrix from any device like desktop, laptop or even mobile phone. You can easily work from home. It is very convenient to use.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I do not like that you have to download citrix receiver on each the device and also you have to download another app to use token. Top of that if you change the device lets say you buy new computer or phone then again you need to reset everything.

I can add all of my office files on ot and can access from anywhere.

Citrix review by Tip I.
Tip I.

"Great portal for document storage/management"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, allows for unlimited storage, great way to transfer large files, & good for encrypting data when needed.

What do you dislike?

Cost. For our needs at this time, there may be more inexpensive solutions we can utilize.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for businesses where privacy issues are important. If your business isn't very sensitive you might weigh other options.

The biggest thing we are accomplishing is a central portal where our team can store docs for retrieval by others on the team. As we are a virtual company, this is very useful to us. We also are able to more effectively send large file sizes this way. We often get large attachments from clients who don't have access to good office equipment like we do.

Citrix review by User in Legal Services
User in Legal Services

"Where are my documents?"

What do you like best?

I like that the product allows a joint storage mechanism whereby everyone can access and edit documents.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you have to download the document to edit it. We have also had problems with the product not synching on our computers. So one employee will see one version of the document that appears to be the most recent when, in actuality, significant edits have been made by another employee already. It's a real problem when you're relying on the product to function properly.

We are using the product for shared file storage so that each employee has access to all of the resources needed to perform their job.

Citrix review by Julian V.
Julian V.

"Citirx for Work "

What do you like best?

Citrix is an easy to use system that allows companies to stores files and apps used for productivity. One benefit is that it can be accessed anywhere.

What do you dislike?

Does not play very nice with apple computers. The server is constantly down. Not ideal for storing files if you need them to do work.

Help store and manage client files. Benefits are that all individuals can have access to files from where ever they are located.

Citrix review by La Kesha W.
La Kesha W.

"ShareFile Review"

What do you like best?

What I love about ShareFile is the mobility aspect of it. There are multiple ways of sending and receiving files whether it be on my phone or on a folder that is located on my computer. My favorite thing is the ease of use when saving files back on my account. I am able to just open a document on my computer, make my changes, click save, and the document(s) will save right back to the to a folder that is stored on sharefiile.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I can think of that I really dislike of the app. If I had to think of something it would be that my account doesn't save within the mobile app. When ever I go login it asks me for all of my information. With other accounts, it saves my info and I just have to add my password and not all of my account information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend anyone that is interested in using ShareFile that they set up a trial first to make sure this is what would work for the company.

The biggest business problem that we solved using sharefile was sharing files across the company securely. With this account we are able to send back and forth documents that would take a long time to mail.

Citrix review by Shari L.
Shari L.

"Great way to share secure files."

What do you like best?

The ability to upload a file that is secure as well as easy to use. Sometimes email is scary to send files especially if it's financial information being sent to a CPA or bank.

What do you dislike?

There have been times when the file upload button was not easily found. Not sure if this was just a bad link or connection or an issue with the software. It was resolved eventually though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sending secure files, sending larger files - it's great for both!

A way to securely transmit files outside of an email system. In addition, it is a way to transmit larger files, such as a backup copy of QuickBooks, that wouldn't normally go through email. This allowed us to reduce time and the cost of having to send CDs with larger, secured files.

Citrix review by Jacqueline W.
Jacqueline W.

"Makes Housing Information Easy"

What do you like best?

I like the fact everything you need is within the same space. Each link has its own icons which you need to access.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the organization when things start getting into files. I would like to give that opinion with a disclaimer that it isn't the company who organized it in that fashion.

While working with multiple hospital sites, it is easy to have one link per hospital and house everything you need for that hospital under that one link.

Citrix review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"Cititrix is a great product for working everything "

What do you like best?

Citrix is very convenient for accessing everything that I need at work when I need to work remotely any place at any time. No need to set up in advance to prepare for working remotely. It's always ready.

What do you dislike?

It's difficult to move files from the Citrix interface to the desktop of the actual computer I am running Citrix on. This is really the only complaint I have about the program. It would be great if there was an OSX version of Citrix to work more compatibly with my Mac.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider weather you are able to work 100% entirely within the citrix program when working remotely and be sure that you won't need to transfer files from within Citrix to your physical computer you are running Citrix on.

The biggest business problem that is being solved is ability to work when an individual cannot be in the office but still needs to have access to their work files.

Citrix review by User in Higher Education

"A quality file storage and sharing interface"

What do you like best?

Citrix provides options for permanently or temporarily sharing files with simplicity and ease. It allows me to restore a file to any point in its history.

What do you dislike?

20GB monthly is low for users. Pricing can be cheaper. Needs some more customer support

I mostly use Citrix to for files that are too large to transfer by email, and that needs secure file transfer. I use Citrix for project involving collaborators to post/share related files.

I can set expiration dates for files/links and include features like identity verification to anyone who wants to downloads a file.

The best feature is the unlimited file versioning which allows me to restore a file to any point in its history.

Citrix review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Like it, great for sharing and organizing!"

What do you like best?

It has an easy-to-use, intuitive interface. Things are where I would expect them to be, so that's nice. You can open and preview most files before downloading or sending them to others. I like that I can control the folders I create and who can do what within them.

What do you dislike?

It signs you out every so often. I wish it'd just remain signed in. My browser saves my password, so this isn't a huge deal, but it'd be nice.

Our company works out of two offices in different states, so this makes it very easy to share files between us. Also great for sharing with other teams, like sales. I can invite people to the specific folder and limit what they can do. Usually I set it so they can only download, just so nobody accidentally deletes something important.

Citrix review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Super helpful application"

What do you like best?

It makes working from different locations super easy. Also, it makes using laptops, desktop, or even ipads all on the same level and everyone can use the same program. It allows me to have everything I need for work in one place.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes its a little slow, but most of the time its great.It is sometimes a little harder to work from home, but once you have everything installed that you need to and you're shown how to use it from home, then it works great. Exactly as if you were in the office.

Recommendations to others considering the product

use it, it will help make your job easier!

1- Having everyone have the same start up screen and have the same applications. 2- Letting people use whatever type of technology they want and citrix provides the ability to use a laptop as well as a tablet. Seems very reliable.

Citrix review by User in Accounting