XenMobile

XenMobile delivers mobile device management (MDM), mobile application management (MAM) and enterprise-grade productivity apps in one comprehensive solution. XenMobile enhances the user experience on BYO or corporate devices without compromising security.

Work for XenMobile?
Jamf mdm  2x

Learning about XenMobile?

XenMobile Reviews

Showing 15 XenMobile reviews
XenMobile review by <span>Abby J.</span>
Abby J.

What I use to access work email on my personal device

What do you like best?

I like that I can access my email and my calendar for work on my personal time and know that it is safe and secure.

What do you dislike?

It requires extra steps to accessing in. So it takes up extra valuable time to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

make it similar to other web mail aps

As far as business problems, I am able to communicate with co workers and the company while I am at home. If I forget something I can look it up on my personal device. These benefits are realized by the fact that I can get work done as I need on my own time and not having to stay at work to get it done.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about XenMobile
XenMobile review by <span>Mohammad S.</span>
Mohammad S.

Extremely Resource and Time Intensive

What do you like best?

The platform allows for customization of multiple components and applications. This includes WorxMail, WorxWeb, WorxNotes, etc.

What do you dislike?

Every time a new update is rolled out, each application (Mail, Web, Notes, etc.) needs to be re-wrapped for it's respective iOS platform (Apple iOS or Android). Having multiple applications causes us to spend hours re-wrapping these apps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would highly recommend looking at alternatives. XenMobile required too much work upfront and also was very tedious when it came to updating apps. With iOS and app updates being so frequent, we would spend multiple hours per week preparing for upgrades.

Mobile Device Management

What Mobile Device Management (MDM) solution do you use?

XenMobile review by User in Hospital & Health Care

XenMobile solves mobile email security issues for healthcare

What do you like best?

XenMobile provides a secure platform for accessing email and other apps on mobile, and there is less worry about viruses or hacking. It is straightforward to use once it is installed.

What do you dislike?

It was complicated and time consuming to set up on my phone initially, and it is a bit more of a hassle to log in and out compared to other mobile email apps.

Xenmobile helps solve the problem of emailing confidential information that is part of the nature of healthcare work.

XenMobile review by User in Construction
User in Construction

Works well if for people that remain connected

What do you like best?

I like that it is fairly intuitive and easy to use. When connected in our offices, it works well with quick response.

What do you dislike?

Many of our users only check once a day or every other day and so, they are bothered by needed to reenter password, do updates, reconnect and other items quick annoying user items. It is not bad but it does frustrate the users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to compare this with many others and include soft costs. That needs to be factored in because of the delicate nature.

We grant mobile access to hundreds of people and have found people to be more efficient and connected. The users appreciate being connected and the communication.

XenMobile review by Administrator

XenMobile Software Review

What do you like best?

Able to access email quickly, also able to deliver corporate applications to mobile devices. Being able to access my work calendar and also the ability to edit documents with quick edit

What do you dislike?

Having to authenticate the application on a regular basis. Not always showing notifications on the lock screen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure you have enough Netscaler skills. Make sure that you keep it up to date in order to take advantage of new features.

Able to access applications externally which we would not be able to do otherwise. To allow us to use iOS and Android devices

XenMobile review by Administrator in Restaurants
Administrator in Restaurants

a great product

What do you like best?

Comprehensive and configurable management console. Manages all the devices we tested including the latest Windows 10 for Mobile devices.

What do you dislike?

Working with back-end systems other than Citrix can get complex, especially for integration-heavy options such as single sign-on (SSO).Flat files used for importing users and devices not a standard (like CSV) format.

Citrix XenMobile is a solid Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) product, though it pushes heavily for customers to use its proprietary Worx apps on the mobile device side and lacks niceties such as mobile expense management.

Learning about XenMobile?

* We monitor all XenMobile reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.