ClaimXperience

3.7

ClaimXperience provides insurance companies with important tools that help claims representatives work more effectively with policyholders.

Work for ClaimXperience?

Learning about ClaimXperience?

ClaimXperience Reviews

Showing 3 ClaimXperience reviews
ClaimXperience review by Nikki W.
Nikki W.

"Claims experience"

What do you like best?

I like that everything is uploaded In real time with no delay. It allows me to have the documents I need asap.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that photos can be uploaded one at a time verse a one page batch.

That we can compile estimates without having to save over and again .

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ClaimXperience
ClaimXperience review by User in Building Materials
User in Building Materials

"Collaborative claim experience"

What do you like best?

I love it. Collaborative efforts and cuts down on claim life cycles!

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to title photos more easily when completing virtual inspections.

Collaborative effort with Insured customers. They are more engaged in the claim process and advocate with us for insurance claims.

What Insurance Claims Management solution do you use?

ClaimXperience review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Former adjuster and claims reporting"

What do you like best?

The estimating software is pretty simple to use. Fairly user friendly, especially when estimating contents.

What do you dislike?

Reporting for this system is a nightmare - batch times are weird and data was consistent missing from reports.

Helps adjusters estimate properly on claims, can’t realize benefits as I never used another estimating system prior to this.

Learning about ClaimXperience?

* We monitor all ClaimXperience reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.