Clarabridge CX Analytics

4.0

Clarabridge is the leading provider of intelligent Customer Experience Management (CEM) solutions for the world’s top brands.

Work for Clarabridge CX Analytics?

Learning about Clarabridge CX Analytics?

Clarabridge CX Analytics Reviews

Showing 15 Clarabridge CX Analytics reviews
Clarabridge CX Analytics review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"Ahead of the game"

What do you like best?

First and foremost: the platform itself is brilliant, its extremely user friendly and flexible.I use both CX Studio and Designer.

Designer, where all the coding and rules sit is a little more complicated but with a little time getting to know they system I found myself whizzing around it in next to no time.

When they released CX Studio I was over the moon, it's very very good at data visualization. Having the ability to share dashboards, have them update automatically and scheduled exports is fantastic and takes away the need to email your findings to stakeholders.

I find it particularly useful when testing a hypothesis, looking back historically at changes and what is happening real time.

Clarabridge are excellent listeners and are always keen to hear suggestions for improvements and completely new ideas that you really do think are long shot. They have a great knack of providing updates you didn't even know you needed which is always a very pleasant suprise. They are constantly looking to improve what is already a very good platform. I have had a sneak peak at some of the new features for the winter release and i'm very excited for it to land.

The support team are great, they always respond quicker than I expect, their level of knowledge is exceptional.

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure there is anything. I'm yet to come across anything I cannot do. When I have needed to utilise the support team things have been addressed in a very timely manner.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure you get involved in the initial model build. The person involved must have a good understanding of what customers talk about and in what context. This will save additional work fine tuning the original model. I wish I'd been involved at the beginning. However, it is flexible and easy enough to do the additional work yourself (I did ours)

We are able to highlight real time changes in what customers are talking about when they have been in touch with our customer contact center. We can look back at changes and highlight why results have changed and dig into exactly what is driving it and propose recommendations. We are currently looking to expand the data we input from only survey data to wider sources, such as Live chat transcriptions, complaints data and agent file notes. It's an exciting time and we look forward to seeing the out puts. We envisage it highlighting actual route cause from an internal perspective which then lead to customer dissatisfaction.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Clarabridge CX Analytics
Clarabridge CX Analytics review by User

"Great Text Analytics Tool for Insights"

What do you like best?

Ability to load records and use of the tool to search for insights. There are a lot of built in tools that simplify this process and the ability to preview results is also helpful.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the platform can be slow and lagging. Also the website times out and you will lose your progress if you don't save often.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool if needing to data mine through large sets of text data to gather insights. Great sentiments tuning and ability to generate various reports in the tool that helps visually display clusters of information.

A view into customer complaints and the ability to see trends amongst clusters of data. We have been able to identify root cause problems of complaints during peak times and solve for them.

What Enterprise Feedback Management solution do you use?

Clarabridge CX Analytics review by Consultant in Computer Software
Consultant in Computer Software

"Nice experience"

What do you like best?

It is the very powerful tool which I used. It has very good statistics. It has the ability to search the reviews. They also provided the good support, you can reach them.

What do you dislike?

I dislike one thing here, it takes lots of time to setup and maintenance. For the new user, it is a little bit tough to understand this. But when you are familiar with this, this is easy to understand.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In my opinion, you need to request a demo first for the basic understanding after that implement in your organization. In the demo, you can ask all the features so this is easy for you. But it takes time for Initial setup and maintenance.

We understand how to improve service for our customers. And it also helps us in the communication within the team. And they also have a great support. This is really a benefit which I realized.

Clarabridge CX Analytics review by Consultant in Accounting
Consultant in Accounting

"Customer feedback tool that provides insightful dashboard."

What do you like best?

The analytics are really insightful and it is useful seeing them on the dashboard. You can then drill down and analyse the key strengths and weaknesses of your customer service qualitatively and quantitatively. This data can be connected to future performance metrics and measured over time.

What do you dislike?

Very little is bad about Clarabridge Analytics. I have seen better and more cost effective voice of the customer offerings though.

We have been able to receive and analyse live real-time feedback form customers and create reports of these. We can also develop surveys to respond to these findings

Clarabridge CX Analytics review by Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.

"Interesting insight on your customers"

What do you like best?

The entire concept of analyzing my customers feeling and emotions is extremely beneficial in bettering my business.

What do you dislike?

The cost is too high for what is provided.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Request a demo! Every business owner should evaluate their customers feelings and opinions.

Analyzing customer's emotions and feelings on your products and service to better understand how to improve.

Clarabridge CX Analytics review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"Good user experience"

What do you like best?

Very good statistics, easy to reach the helpdesk, easy to manage many accounts at once

What do you dislike?

Sometimes not so much user friendly, you need some time to get used to it.

Communication within the team, very good reporting and statistics

Clarabridge CX Analytics review by User in Newspapers
User in Newspapers

"Powerful tool with challenges for set-up"

What do you like best?

It's an incredibly powerful tool with a compelling mandate - to synthesize and create

What do you dislike?

Requires a lot of admin time for set-up, onboarding, and maintenance

Recommendations to others considering the product

clear scope of work, clear models

Understanding sentiment, text analytics for bubbling up themes

Clarabridge CX Analytics review by Executive Sponsor in Program Development
Executive Sponsor in Program Development

"Clarbridge Analytics"

What do you like best?

Social media analytics and ability to key in with specific features of our service that clients want

What do you dislike?

slightly difficult to implement, our social media director had difficulty understanding the installation requirements

Recommendations to others considering the product

work closely with a consultant if needed, our team did not have the expertise to fully utlitize the features with this product

intelligent tracking of client/customer perception of our service

Clarabridge CX Analytics review by Amanda W.
Amanda W.

"Quick Data Exploration and Accurate Categorization"

What do you like best?

Clarabridge offers a fast, efficient way to handle unstructured data. Although there is still manual work involved when setting up a categorization structure, Clarabridge has some ways to suggest possible categories and themes. This greatly reduces the amount of comment reading and manual coding involved.

What do you dislike?

There's not really any part of the tool that I dislike, but I would like to see more theme detection-type tools that help me figure out what concepts are in the comments. The current Theme Detection feature might show me a category of "Client Name" with a subcategory of "Products." Although this insight can help me frame my initial categories, it's not quite as specific as I would like to see. This isn't always the case, but making this offering more focused and reliable would be another big win for Clarabridge.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to attend their trainings. There are a lot of "tricks" and tips offered that aren't necessarily intuitive when first using the tool - such as including linguistic connections in the rules, which show how two words/phrases are importantly related to one another. Clarabridge also offers Tune-Up Sessions for free, in which tool functionality, reporting options, data management, etc. are discussed. They're well worth the time.

At Walker Information, we use Clarabridge to help our clients find out what their own customers, partners, or employees are saying about them. We answer questions such as, "How can we improve our ease of doing business?" "How can we better enable our partners?" "How should we support different buying personas across continents?" Clarabridge offers a speedy way to grasp high-level concepts and sentiment, but also provides more specific direction when digging through the data to answer these big questions. It goes beyond the standard by offering different report visualizations and analysis tools. We frequently rely on Clarabridge’s data to point us in an interesting, actionable direction for our clients.

Aside from Clarabridge’s categorization features, I also use some of its analysis capabilities to pinpoint where I want to focus in the data. For example, the Root Cause Analysis feature can tell me why a category’s volume or sentiment is so high or low. I might find that “failure” is mentioned most in my “Product Implementation” category, which would spur me to dig through those comments and see what types of failures are commonly mentioned. I greatly appreciate some of the guidance when mining through unstructured data.

Once the focal area has been identified, Walker Info then supplements these findings with our own data analysis, deep dives, quantitative data, and more in order to offer our clients the fullest picture of their data sets. Without Clarabridge’s help, we would not be nearly as efficient or flexible in our unstructured data analyses.

Clarabridge CX Analytics review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"A Great Tool In A Young Industry"

What do you like best?

Overall, the system is easy to learn but hard to master. It is extremely flexible and has been used for completely different types of unstructured data. The company continues to improve the capabilities of the tool with new releases that add meaningful functionality.

What do you dislike?

The presentation layer is severely lacking and 99.9% of the time I end up just exporting the data into Excel to build my charts and graphs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nothing out there seems to be beating it right now from our research so if you need a good solution, go with this one.

We want to learn about all the different pain points of our customer experience. Whether it's a process issue, a store issue, or a product issue, Clarabridge has helped us identify, diagnose, and solve issues across the organization in a variety of different areas. If anything, it is still underutilized and has a lot of potential as Clarabridge improves their offering.

Clarabridge CX Analytics review by Kara F.
Kara F.

"A Powerful Text Analytics Tool"

What do you like best?

Clarabridge is truly on the cutting edge of text analytics with a tool that is flexible enough for infinite applications and powerful enough for any volume. I attended the company's annual conference twice and was continually impressed with the new features and the team behind them.

What do you dislike?

The system could be more streamlined - it's not exactly intuitive. Once you get the knack of it, though, it's not so bad, and a recent refresh of the interface was a step in the right direction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're going to invest monetarily in Clarabridge or a similar tool, make sure to plan for your team's time investment to get the most out of it.

I have used Clarabridge in a voice of customer context, analyzing clients' written survey feedback for trends in both content and sentiment. Clarabridge allows for greater and deeper VOC insight than manual tracking using, say, Excel. Also, I found that being able to look at the comments on an objective, quantified level was more compelling for client-related decision-making than simply reading the comments subjectively.

Clarabridge CX Analytics review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"Clarabridge lets us get a better idea of our customer's preferences"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to analyze social media and analyze our customer's emails for insight into their preferences.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. CX Ananlytics has allowed us to improve our team performance and identify customer preferences.

What products and services to offer our customers and prospects.

Clarabridge CX Analytics review by Internal Consultant in Farming
Internal Consultant in Farming

"In depth customer analytics solution"

What do you like best?

Method to extract insights from text, and ability to customize how to leverage sentimant

What do you dislike?

A little bit of learning curve to understand setting up and configure

understanding customer sentiment, free form text, and closed loop

Clarabridge CX Analytics review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

"Review!"

What do you like best?

This product is easy to use and gives you your data in a clear and concise way.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is hard to discern between real data and fake data.

ability to find our target audience

Clarabridge CX Analytics review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Not very user friendly but once you get used to the program, it is very helpful."

What do you like best?

I like that it groups sentences together that have a word or words in common - nice for reporting.

What do you dislike?

Hard to view the files you have uploaded into the system and see what went wrong when uploading.

We are determining what our customers are saying the most during their survey. We know where to focus our resources.

Learning about Clarabridge CX Analytics?

* We monitor all Clarabridge CX Analytics reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.