Clarabridge CX Analytics

Clarabridge is the leading provider of intelligent Customer Experience Management (CEM) solutions for the world’s top brands.

Work for Clarabridge CX Analytics?
Getfeedback  vs 2  2x

Learning about Clarabridge CX Analytics?

Clarabridge CX Analytics Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 15 Clarabridge CX Analytics reviews
Clarabridge CX Analytics review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

Ahead of the game

What do you like best?

First and foremost: the platform itself is brilliant, its extremely user friendly and flexible.I use both CX Studio and Designer.

Designer, where all the coding and rules sit is a little more complicated but with a little time getting to know they system I found myself whizzing around it in next to no time.

When they released CX Studio I was over the moon, it's very very good at data visualization. Having the ability to share dashboards, have them update automatically and scheduled exports is fantastic and takes away the need to email your findings to stakeholders.

I find it particularly useful when testing a hypothesis, looking back historically at changes and what is happening real time.

Clarabridge are excellent listeners and are always keen to hear suggestions for improvements and completely new ideas that you really do think are long shot. They have a great knack of providing updates you didn't even know you needed which is always a very pleasant suprise. They are constantly looking to improve what is already a very good platform. I have had a sneak peak at some of the new features for the winter release and i'm very excited for it to land.

The support team are great, they always respond quicker than I expect, their level of knowledge is exceptional.

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure there is anything. I'm yet to come across anything I cannot do. When I have needed to utilise the support team things have been addressed in a very timely manner.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure you get involved in the initial model build. The person involved must have a good understanding of what customers talk about and in what context. This will save additional work fine tuning the original model. I wish I'd been involved at the beginning. However, it is flexible and easy enough to do the additional work yourself (I did ours)

We are able to highlight real time changes in what customers are talking about when they have been in touch with our customer contact center. We can look back at changes and highlight why results have changed and dig into exactly what is driving it and propose recommendations. We are currently looking to expand the data we input from only survey data to wider sources, such as Live chat transcriptions, complaints data and agent file notes. It's an exciting time and we look forward to seeing the out puts. We envisage it highlighting actual route cause from an internal perspective which then lead to customer dissatisfaction.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Clarabridge CX Analytics
Clarabridge CX Analytics review by User

Great Text Analytics Tool for Insights

What do you like best?

Ability to load records and use of the tool to search for insights. There are a lot of built in tools that simplify this process and the ability to preview results is also helpful.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the platform can be slow and lagging. Also the website times out and you will lose your progress if you don't save often.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool if needing to data mine through large sets of text data to gather insights. Great sentiments tuning and ability to generate various reports in the tool that helps visually display clusters of information.

A view into customer complaints and the ability to see trends amongst clusters of data. We have been able to identify root cause problems of complaints during peak times and solve for them.

What Enterprise Feedback Management solution do you use?

Clarabridge CX Analytics review by Consultant in Computer Software
Consultant in Computer Software

Nice experience

What do you like best?

It is the very powerful tool which I used. It has very good statistics. It has the ability to search the reviews. They also provided the good support, you can reach them.

What do you dislike?

I dislike one thing here, it takes lots of time to setup and maintenance. For the new user, it is a little bit tough to understand this. But when you are familiar with this, this is easy to understand.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In my opinion, you need to request a demo first for the basic understanding after that implement in your organization. In the demo, you can ask all the features so this is easy for you. But it takes time for Initial setup and maintenance.

We understand how to improve service for our customers. And it also helps us in the communication within the team. And they also have a great support. This is really a benefit which I realized.

Clarabridge CX Analytics review by Consultant in Accounting
Consultant in Accounting

Customer feedback tool that provides insightful dashboard.

What do you like best?

The analytics are really insightful and it is useful seeing them on the dashboard. You can then drill down and analyse the key strengths and weaknesses of your customer service qualitatively and quantitatively. This data can be connected to future performance metrics and measured over time.

What do you dislike?

Very little is bad about Clarabridge Analytics. I have seen better and more cost effective voice of the customer offerings though.

We have been able to receive and analyse live real-time feedback form customers and create reports of these. We can also develop surveys to respond to these findings

Clarabridge CX Analytics review by <span>Lindsay T.</span>
Lindsay T.

Interesting insight on your customers

What do you like best?

The entire concept of analyzing my customers feeling and emotions is extremely beneficial in bettering my business.

What do you dislike?

The cost is too high for what is provided.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Request a demo! Every business owner should evaluate their customers feelings and opinions.

Analyzing customer's emotions and feelings on your products and service to better understand how to improve.

Clarabridge CX Analytics review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

Good user experience

What do you like best?

Very good statistics, easy to reach the helpdesk, easy to manage many accounts at once

What do you dislike?

Sometimes not so much user friendly, you need some time to get used to it.

Communication within the team, very good reporting and statistics

Learning about Clarabridge CX Analytics?

* We monitor all Clarabridge CX Analytics reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.