Clari

Clari

With Clari, sales leaders get instant insight about their forecast and deal progress, with a direct line to reps to coach and align on next steps to close.

Work for Clari?

Learning about Clari?

Clari Reviews

Ask Clari a Question
Showing 103 Clari reviews
Clari review by <span>Christopher R.</span>
Christopher R.

"Great tool for Sales insight and tracking "

What do you like best?

I like being able to see all the Opps in one place, updating them and seeing my pipeline and how things are trending. Great to see where I am in the quarter and lets me prioritize things

What do you dislike?

sometimes the insights don't work, not great for quick deals

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have Opps that have a longer deal cycle this is great tool. Lets you stay on top of things and quickly update things. Connecting of the email and see how things are linked against an op and when you had meetings etc is great. Viewing forecasting is great and seeing how things are trending for your quarter is a great tool to have

Lets me see my whole pipeline, and gives me a big picture on the month/quarter etc. Also helps me focus on deals that are going to close and quickly update my opps to stay on top of things.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Clari
Clari review by <span>Rick H.</span>
Rick H.

"Improved Forecast Accuracy and Opportunity Management"

What do you like best?

--The way in which the Opportunity data is organized and delivered in Clari provides Sales Leadership what is needed to provide an accurate forecast.

--The reports, dashboards, and analysis modules can be clicked through to see the supporting data. The ability to correlate various forecast methods in one view is an absolute game changer for forecast accuracy.

--Regular releases of new features and enhancements

--Quick time to insights. Value is easily recognized by leadership. Updates to opportunities is made simple and quick for Sales Team.

What do you dislike?

Limited admin self service, though Clari is consistently delivering more in this area.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Clari should make the short list of technologies for Sales Forecasting and Opportunity Management.

There is been a marked improvement in sales forecasting. Opportunity reviews are faster, changes and updates to deals are highlighted prompting more Q&A.

What Sales Analytics solution do you use?

Clari review by <span>Joe D.</span>
Joe D.

"Insightful, Efficient, Convenient"

What do you like best?

Clari takes the key elements from the pipeline and gives you the ability to manage, forecast and update the most important items quickly and easily from the laptop or a mobile device. Love the ease of use! Also, the ability to update accounts with notes from meetings, change statuses in the pipeline and get a comprehensive view into my accounts is invaluable. Would highly recommend Clari to others outside of Five9. Great business tool!

What do you dislike?

So far, nothing! The ability to stay connected whether at the office or mobile is essential - Clari makes this easy. The more I use the product, the more I find it easy to use and flexible to modify for reporting. It's become a key client management tool. If there are more tutorials online, I'd like to know about them, rather than discover them through repeated use and shared insights from colleagues on how they use Clari.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool to give your sales team so they can stay on the pulse of their accounts!

Instant insight into my pipeline that gives that needed snapshot to know where to focus in terms of deals that are near closing and those that need attention.

Clari also helps me to keep the data in Salesforce current - the integration between the two platforms makes Clari indispensible. And the flexibilty of the mobile app is a huge convenience! Clari is exactly what its name implies - clarified insight into your customer accounts.

Clari review by <span>Candi B.</span>
Candi B.

"Insightful Elegance"

What do you like best?

That Clari is a visual tool that tells a complex story woven into simple and clear visuals. Like a good book, there is a lot more to see and learn the deeper you go.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike but I would love to customize a few things myself. Waiting for more capability on the administration side such as personalization, sharing and additional SF objects expansion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know what are the top fundamental questions you need to answer, enforce and be serious about data hygiene and ensure management is your main champion.

Clari helps us answer multiple questions about our forecast and see how are pipeline is doing; where it came from, how its moving along, where is it going and are we consistent. We are able to coach our teams when deals seem stagnant or deploy resources as needed to close that last mile. Clari helps us stay honest and focus on our pipeline.

Clari review by <span>Damian K.</span>
Damian K.

"Goodbye Spreadsheets"

What do you like best?

Seeing the forecast across all levels of the business.

UI for pipeline inspection, movement of deals and health of opportunities.

Trend analytics showing how we are comparatively performing and where we may statistically land.

Proactive support from Clari team.

What do you dislike?

Personally nothing but I would imagine that our sales team having to switch between Clari and SFDC to create opportunities and quotes is a minor inconvenience .

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using spreadsheets to roll-up a forecast or trying to track deal movements then this is the tool for you, not to mention the plethora of additional beneficial features.

The original requirement was to improve the overall forecasting accuracy of our business. Not only has this objective been achieved but we have been able to save time in the process.

Clari review by <span>Matt K.</span>
Matt K.

"Must have for sales organizations usings Salesforce"

What do you like best?

Clari makes managing your company's forecast and pipeline in sales cloud so much easier. Reps get access to a screen that lets them easily modify the state of their deals as well as guidance on which deals are most likely to close. Mgrs get access to analytics on how likely forecasts are going to be met as well as progress of deals over time.

What do you dislike?

We're already using Salesforce to do so much internally, this is one more app that we now have to train our users on. Luckily, it's easy to use, and with single sign-on and a mobile app, reps can get to it easily. It's fully integrated too, so there is zero need for double data-entry. It's easy to get from Clari records to the corresponding Salesforce records too, so that's a nice touch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I was really impressed at how quickly they were able to sign me up for a free trial, and it included my live data from Salesforce and g-Suite.

Before using Clari, we really didn't have a good grasp of our forecast or even the deals that it included. Clari makes it easier to see this data and then provides AI to predict what our likely close will be based on historical trends, even before we could know it. Our reps are updating their data weekly now which means we can finally rely on it and be proactive instead of just reactive.

Clari review by <span>Koji M.</span>
Koji M.

"Gives reps time back in their day"

What do you like best?

Having used a few other tools in the space with little success I was pretty skeptical when we decided to bring on Clari, but after going through training and using it for a little over 6 months I've transformed into a huge advocate. I'd say my favorite features are the clean UI (better than any I've seen), the ability to manage/update your entire pipeline from one simple view, the mobile app, and the forecasting management.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't much I dislike about this platform - perhaps it'd be nice to have a view with some personal rep metrics (avg time to close, avg deal size, etc.). It's tough to say, it's been a great experience thus far.

This tool helps each of our reps manage their pipeline in a much easier, less time-consuming way which has lead to a significant increase in engagement on our sfdc opps. As a result our mgmt team is able to better track the health of each reps pipeline, gain a better insight into where each deal stands (w/ context behind the weighted percentages), and we've noticed that our entire sales team is becoming much more accurate with forecasting.

Clari review by <span>Sammy Z.</span>
Sammy Z.

"Change completely your life as sales rep and sales manager"

What do you like best?

Clari is our main tool to manage business. Never had such a user friendly, fast, and clever tool before to analyze our business on a live basis, on web or mobile app. Good for 5, 50, 5000 or more employees.

Clari goes beyond normal expectation, special analytics make a lot of recommandation to managers and to sales teams. Clari is like having a second brain for each of our users.

What do you dislike?

Trying to find something. Maybe the offline mode would be great to work on Clari when i'm on a plane. Apart from that only good stuff helping me day to day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

try it. this is modern tooling for modern sales force

Worklife balance for me and my team. we save so much time with Clari

Accuracy and information sharing

Deep analysis on deals to focus on

Projection of success of each team in coming quarters. See trouble before it's too late and build a plan to avoid it

Clari review by <span>Nick H.</span>
Nick H.

"Huge time saver from rep perspective"

What do you like best?

So easy to see and update my entire pipeline rather than using clunky old Salesforce. Makes cleaning pipeline a breeze and gives my manager more insight so they don't have to ask me every day where a certain deal is at. Highly recommended from a rep level. I know management gets value out of it for forecasting as well.

What do you dislike?

It's another tool to learn. With that said, it was very easy to adopt. Sometimes we are given too many sales tools, but this does help forecast the entire business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have pipeline or forecasting issues, I definitely recommend Clari.

Time saved on rep level for updating pipeline and strategizing on complex deals with my manager. I have more clarity on my entire pipeline, save more time when updating it, and am able to focus my time on bigger, more complex deals which ends up brining the company more revenue, and more money in my pockets.

Clari review by <span>Kurt S.</span>
Kurt S.

"Clari provides amazing pipeline visibility and forecasting context"

What do you like best?

Clari is simple and elegant, providing great tools for sales team management, pipeline inspection, and forecast structure. As well, Clari is the best product organization I've ever worked with as a vendor. They are helpful, available, proactive, and supportive.

What do you dislike?

What Clari does, they do very well, and their features are expanding. However, it would be useful to be able to extract data and insights for external analysis and consolidation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Focus on a few specific use cases, like Forecasting, and then introduce additional context and value as it's adopted.

The primary problem we are solving with Clari is global forecasting and management of forecast information. Additionally, we are using Clari to support sales management and pipeline inspection as well as, develop performance trending and metrics.

Clari review by <span>Gary G.</span>
Gary G.

"Pipeline and Activity "

What do you like best?

When it comes to sales too many sales managers don't know what their sales reps are working on. They show up to Sales meetings unaware about pipeline and sales activities their sales reps are doing. Clari is the first application I've seen where sales teams and sales managers can get the visual insights they need to ensure sales reps are working on the right opportunities that then leads to exceeding their sales numbers.

I really enjoy how Clari captures email, meeting and Salesforce opportunity metrics and bundles it into an visual dashboard for all to see.

What do you dislike?

Needs more insights and metrics at the account level to see account activity (or lack thereof).

Visibility into the pipeline metrics

Clari review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications

"Simple and Reasonable"

What do you like best?

That everything that is in SalesForce is all summed up on one page for easy reporting and presenting during our daily and weekly meetings.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I can't customize the way the reports are laid out. I thought this feature was coming, but I'm also ok with the way it is now. It just would make it easier if someone asks if I can move a certain column to another location but it's absolutely ok.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Especially if you have SalesForce, Clari is great!!!! It puts everything in one place.

We are able to see trends within the sales team as far as pushing dates out and also performance. We can also see what pieces of the sales process is actually being completed and what is being missed. We are able to have a bit more control over actions being taken to make a sale.

Clari review by <span>Misha G.</span>
Misha G.

"Better than advertised -- which doesn't happen very often"

What do you like best?

I have been impressed by how much Clari has continued to lean into asking their customers about desired functionality and continues to drive innovation on the forecasting/prediction side of the house.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have the more traditional sales metrics available within a dashboard/report --.e.g. sales cycle/velocity, closed won/lost factor analysis, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Understand what its use cases are -- sales reps should/will love it, RVPs/CRO should also love it. Sales Ops leaders will love what it does, but will crave -- and need -- more Ops functionality to get at the other key areas they care about.

We are getting better at forecasting our business more accurately AND it takes high sales rep adoption to get there, so the fact that the sales reps LOVE Clari, really helps all of us.

Clari review by <span>Nick B.</span>
Nick B.

"Optimizing my sales process for speed and accuracy"

What do you like best?

The UI makes it very intuitive and easy for me to update deals, add notes about how things are progressing and give my manager visibility into my opportunities.

What do you dislike?

I still have to switch between SFDC and Clari (I can't close or create opportunities in Clari) which means I just have to do some moving around.

Business Benefits for me with Clari are really all about the time Clari saves me and then gives back to me in order to do my job, which is selling, not updating opportunities and deal cycles. I have also enjoyed updating my opportunities in Clari much more than SFDC because of the ease of use within the platform.

Clari review by User in Computer Software

"Clear access to critical opportunity details"

What do you like best?

Clari's interface is clean and easy to use. It gives access to all the important opportunity information without the clutter and overwhelm. It makes it incredibly easy to update my opportunities resulting in cleaner, more up to data information

What do you dislike?

Sounds small but I don't like that some of the numbers don't roll up in the Forecasting module. Ideally, some of the inputs would be a bit more automated based on keeping my opps clean and accurate. But I also understand this is to allow for more rep control in forecasting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Reps and managers both love Clari. It's important to get multi-level buy in. Also, have forecasting guidelines. A tool does not replace company direction on how to forecast.

-Opportunities are cleaner and up to date

-Forecasting is easier to do and therefore more up to date and accurate

- Unified forecasting tool across leadership and individual reps

- Useful in pipeline reviews with managers

Clari review by <span>Dave S.</span>
Dave S.

"A great use-case for AI and machine learning to help us, as a company, be more effective."

What do you like best?

Taking the guess-work out and the wondering about which deals are more apt to close, or not, and why, is very valuable - for both reps and management.

What do you dislike?

The only thing so far is just simply that I don't have a longer track-record with all the modules of the product.

As we're using and tailoring the solution even more in the future, that will help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have at least 6 months worth of data in your Salesforce system - as well as have your Salesforce solution optimized (ie make sure your opportunities and products are being utilized in a best-practices way) to maximize your gains from this solution

Understanding which deals are apt to close and why, along with knowing with more certainty where we'll end up for the month/qtr. We've seen better ownership and clarity of what is needed from reps and mgrs alike in meeting quota. We are both a user and a partner of Clari.

Clari review by <span>Bill S.</span>
Bill S.

"Love It"

What do you like best?

Efficiently manages my funnel to ensure I make money. Nothibng helps more than a tool that keeps you organized

What do you dislike?

not always updating from Sales Force. I find there is some disconnect there and not all of the information is in Clari. I have become a much better salesperson and have been able to meet quota every single month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it. This is an absolute game changer. I was able to change my entire quarter due to this tool

Managing upcoming renewals and getting ahead of them. It allows you to create your own personalized views to target different types of compmanies

Clari review by User in Computer Software

"Quick, easy to use tool to track my sales opportunities and forecast! "

What do you like best?

The forecasting report - this has made my life easier in understanding where I stand in relation to my quota. My manager and director can quickly dive in a determine my performance

What do you dislike?

Some of the fields in my Opps tool don't have the flexibility that I would like. This may be due to our integration with Clari and SFDC but I can't close won opps in Clari for example, I have to jump back over to SFDC to do that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mixpanel went from using a google spreadsheet to Clari and our lives are simplified by 1000x!

The mobile app makes editing opps quick and easy and the transparency with my manager turned a 45 min 1:1 to a 20 min 1:1. Meaning more time to close deals. :)

Time to edit opps

Transparency with management on my deals

"New Clari User"

What do you like best?

Once you have your sequences set up its a piece of cake. Based on the inbound lead type in SFDC you just simply title a sequence with the same inbound lead type, customize/personalize that sequence and few clicks later your email campaign is running and you can focus on more business!

What do you dislike?

The amount of time to get it set up. But just like anything worth pursuing, you put the time in and it pays off on the back end.

Getting time back in my day for selling and prospecting. The ability to put campaigns together and have them run with little supervision is amazing. Now I get notifications when emails are opened more importantly I get real time statistics on what emails are effective based on Clari's scoring.

Clari review by <span>Michael B.</span>
Michael B.

"Convenient"

What do you like best?

Full transparency among opportunities. Executive level has full knowledge of everything going on

What do you dislike?

Training could be better with changes. I like it. But it is tedious at times

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great addition to every CRM out there in the marketplace . I would recommend it to anyone looking for a way to have full transparency throughout the organization.

To be able to broadcast my sales funnel to everyone in my organization. To know what deals are coming in and when they are coming in. Management can monitor everything going on in my business at all times.

Clari review by User in Computer Networking
User in Computer Networking

"I couldn't possibly give up Clari"

What do you like best?

Ease of real-time opportunity management on mobile devices

What do you dislike?

Some adjustments to opportunity fields are difficult due to the sheer number of custom required fields in our instance of sfdc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once you start using this tool it will be incredibly hard to stop. It is a huge help if your sales force is encouraged to work efficiently and take advantage of mobility and not tied to laptops for half of the work week.

Forecast and managing opportunities in a mobile-friendly environment - if we had to open the laptop every time we needed to update opportunities it wouldn't happen often enough. Clari allows us to input necessary notes and adjustments in real time as we are leaving meetings. We now use Clari for calling quarterly forecast numbers as well.

Clari review by Executive Sponsor in Computer Networking
Executive Sponsor in Computer Networking

"Clari - Continuing the visibility journey."

What do you like best?

Getting rid of spreadsheets for real time data.

What do you dislike?

The refreshing sometimes is long. The switching of dashboards and maintaining the existing hierarchy would be nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really look at your current process. If you have spreadsheets and multiple dashboards, this will help. You will need to champion the tool from the top down so as to get this into the daily DNA of the organization.

I would start with overall behavior changes. Whether that's at the rep level and their cadence or the manager/exec level for understanding how the business is doing. The visibility benefits are eye opening especially the predictive statistics. The benefits are beyond information, as we are using the data to

change conversations throughout the organization.

Clari review by <span>Nish S.</span>
Nish S.

"Clari keeps me organized and saves me so much time!"

What do you like best?

The ability to update opp notes quickly.

What do you dislike?

The CRM score always seems off. I can't update deal sizes within Clari nor can I handle my leads.

Data entry within Salesforce is a total pain and use to take way too much time out of my day. With Clari, I'm able to better stay on top of my opportunities and update my pipeline in a fraction of the time.

Clari review by <span>Brian G.</span>
Brian G.

"Clari is an excellent tool that requires no maintenance!"

What do you like best?

The best part about Clari is how quickly you can set it up and that is requires absolutely no maintenance. Just connect Clari to your email and to Salesforce and you will start gaining very valuable insights into your business.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike. The tool automates what used to take weeks of time to figure out.

We are solving the ability to accurately forecast our sales and specific insights into each sales opportunity.

Clari review by <span>Ted I.</span>
Ted I.

"Great Sales Forecasting Software"

What do you like best?

The mobile app is an awesome tool to have while on the road. The automated alerts and ability to update opportunities from your phone makes catching up a breeze.

What do you dislike?

The next meeting automation doesn't always work. I have had some minor issues getting my Salesforce data to sync up properly.

Additionally, it automatically selects the most recent appointment with the opportunity contact even if it's not the one you'd like to sync.

It's much easier to forecast and collaborate with my manager. Prior to Clari, our 1 on 1s involved a lot of manual funnel management.

It allows us to spend the time on more productive topics and makes less busy work for both of us.

Clari review by <span>Ben M.</span>
Ben M.

"Great App for sales productivity."

What do you like best?

Simple, intuitive interface that provides visual queues for opportunity progression, forecast and commit management.

What do you dislike?

None. The product is simple and efficient. Very easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely recommend trying this product if you are a sales professional. Very easy to use, but powerful application that provides visual representation of opportunity management, and pipeline development. Nice integration with SFDC and the Clari Connect application is excellent.

Clari helps me manage opportunity stage and close timeframes.

Clari review by <span>André N.</span>
André N.

"Quick & efficient"

What do you like best?

Interface that's way more dynamic than SFDC.

Rapidly update status & next steps to be up to date on forecasting.

Easy & efficient forecasting

Mobile App.

What do you dislike?

I couldn't imagine anything better right now. I know it's not helpful, but it's a perfect tool.

Forecasting accuracy, on-the-go mobile App updates, quick views of forecast.

Clari review by User in Computer Software

"Forecasting tied to SalesForce"

What do you like best?

I like that Clari is tied to Salesforce both ways. It makes updating and managing my forecasts much faster each week. You can also clearly see what information is feeding each column and update it on the fly.

What do you dislike?

Currently, my company has forecasting set up for TCV (total contract value) and ACV (annual contract value). I understand why they are split, but for longer term forecasts it would be nice to update ACV and have it flow to TCV (assumptive but you could override).

Quick and easy forecasting that can be reviewed up the management chain.

Clari review by <span>Zach G.</span>
Zach G.

"Making Sales Ops Easier"

What do you like best?

The ability to quickly group views by a wide-range of fields from SFDC

What do you dislike?

The lack of administrator capabilities such as making created views public/shared to the team

Updating opportunities in SFDC much faster and more often; also having data-backed day-by-day sales forecasts for the current fiscal quarter

Clari review by <span>John M.</span>
John M.

"Very nice forecasting augmentation tool"

What do you like best?

The trending analysis, the estimations on where the quarter will end using salesforce.com info, ties into SFDC, ability to edit many opportunities from a single screen without having to open each opportunity - like you do in SFDC. The flow analysis from the different pipeline categories.

What do you dislike?

Cannot pull opportunity quotes without opening SFDC.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an awesome tool for the manager to see many opportunities at once with the ability to edit certain fields without opening each opportunity - and the delay that takes.

Better forecasting. Have seen better information to assist with proper forecasting.

Clari review by <span>Andy M.</span>
Andy M.

"Making Salesforce Great (Finally)"

What do you like best?

All of my deals in one place, in one view, that I can update instantly.

What do you dislike?

Can't completely close deals as won from the platform yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Clari is what Salesforce should be. For me, it's a no-brainer.

Forecasting is a pain for most sales reps. Clari makes it easier, more accurate, and puts time back in my day.

Clari review by <span>Sandie O.</span>
Sandie O.

"Ultimate forecast tool for road warriors"

What do you like best?

Let's you see forecast movements across teams and highlighted activities for key opportunities, all on the mobile app. No longer feel disconnected while you are traveling with full synch of comments and opportunities with salesforce.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike in the product yet!

forecasting across multiple country teams, both transactional velocity and key deal tracking.

Clari review by <span>James Q.</span>
James Q.

"Time saving"

What do you like best?

i like that i can get answers and research done all on one place

What do you dislike?

i dont like that it pops up on my screen when i click away from salesforce

Time savings $ - and new info i may not have had the time to look for on my own that is very valuable

Clari review by <span>Ryan T.</span>
Ryan T.

"Effective Pipeline Management Tool for any business "

What do you like best?

I like the ability to create dashboards for quick reference and the ability to communicate with sales reps via notes and next steps.

What do you dislike?

setting up views was a little bit of a learning curve. Id love to be able to modify a view quickly rather than duplicating the view and making small changes. This leads to having a ton of views created.

Pipeline management and clear next steps per account during rep reviews and one on ones is much easier now that we are all using the same pipeline management tool.

Clari review by <span>Aaron W.</span>
Aaron W.

"Powerful tool to help put the right kind of focus on the right opportunities"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use, intuitive, and flexible. Love the CRM scoring and easy visibility into deal activity.

What do you dislike?

Nothing applicable here that would be a major dislike.

Wth better data and visibility into my pipeline I can be more efficient and effective with the time I spend on each deal.

Clari review by <span>James K.</span>
James K.

"Vice President Sales, Eastern US"

What do you like best?

One place to view current month forecast and make modifications across my team.

What do you dislike?

User interface as times is not intuitive and flexible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider gaining user input when designing the interface. It's great at pulling SF.COM data together in one place, but would like more flexibility as to how I access the data. It could be as a result of our implementation and configuration.

Forecast rollup across the team. We have seen better predictability.

Clari review by User in Internet

"Great organization tool for sales reps"

What do you like best?

Provides a clear view to my pipeline each month and quarter. It's a great way to stay organized, and a lot more visually appealing that salesforce.

What do you dislike?

We have technical difficulties with clari from time to time that is really frustrating. We have specific deadlines when we have to have our clari updated and when clari and salesforce disconnect, our entire forecasting schedule blows up.

Forecasting for the sales org. We've been able to stay way more organized and have a lot more clarity into forecasting as an organization.

Clari review by <span>Rob K.</span>
Rob K.

"Helpful pipeline tool"

What do you like best?

I can track my open opportunities, organize activities based on that, and it helps me make sure nothing slips through the cracks.

What do you dislike?

I understand why its necessary, but having to go back and forth between Clari and Salesforce to update certain information.

Track opportunities and close on more business.

Clari review by <span>Ashley F.</span>
Ashley F.

"Clari keeps me moving"

What do you like best?

The ability to always be able to review and revise your forecast is very powerful. Knowing your current quarter and the future periods in a format that is graphically based helps me to stay on top of my business. Could not function without it.

What do you dislike?

Past due deal alerts don't always work. Having something alert me is very benefical.

Recommendations to others considering the product

make sure you build the right dashboards

Forecast and exceptions are solved everyday with Clari. Our SFDC can be a little confusing , so Clari helps to simply

Clari review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Easy to use pipeline management!"

What do you like best?

I love that I can easily manage my forecast and opportunities to my sales leadership

What do you dislike?

Wish there was a way we could drag and drop opportunities

Recommendations to others considering the product

Teach your sales team early on how to use it, and simplify their reporting and forecasting process. Sales leadership will know more just by driving adoption.

The business benefits of using Clari is that I am easily able to update my forecast, close dates and manage pipeline to my sales leadership

Clari review by <span>Brent B.</span>
Brent B.

"Clari Review"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to update my sales opportunities directly from my phone without going into Salesforce.

What do you dislike?

I would like the functionality to move my opportunities into another stage.

Better visibility with the extended team into my deals.

Clari review by <span>Chris M.</span>
Chris M.

"Clean interface to help forecasting. "

What do you like best?

Intuitive UI to slice and dice your opportunities. Easy to view and filter the data multiple ways.

What do you dislike?

Nothing major yet. Still need to see the full value for me as a user over my normal workflows in SFDC.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider Clari if you have a complex sales cycle and need the team to improve on forecast accuracy.

Easier to roll up forecasting to management. Saves some time there.

Clari review by <span>Zach M.</span>
Zach M.

"Awesome Sales Tool"

What do you like best?

Love the fact that you can change your opportunities and it communicates with Salesforce.

What do you dislike?

Wish you could see all your clients and run things straight from there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it, it will make your sales amazing

Solving funnel issues and finding white space as well.

Clari review by <span>Luke M.</span>
Luke M.

"The best app i use at work #Clari "

What do you like best?

-Simple

-Intuitive

-Streamlined

-Makes forecasting easy

-On the go updates

-Mobile friendly

What do you dislike?

-Nothing at the moment 6 months in

Clarity on deals, this app give you real focus

Clari review by <span>ken p.</span>
ken p.

"One of the Best forecasting tools out there for SFDC"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and easy for the resp to use. No ramp to get this on board. Great Customer Service.

What do you dislike?

Building more BI features. Once you have the data it would be nice to have more reporting options that you can customize on your own. But their customer service team is amazing and they did all the reports we wanted.

Forecast and deal activity reprotings

Clari review by <span>Natalie C.</span>
Natalie C.

"Clari Review"

What do you like best?

I can see my opportunities in the different stages

What do you dislike?

Depending on what's filtered, it's easy to not see all of your opportunities or miss thing if the filters are on.

Showing me what's in my funnel, what's top of mind.

Clari review by User in Internet

"Better insights into Opportunities"

What do you like best?

Clari allowed me to see which deals were real and which weren't. It helped me accurately forecast to my manager and helped me get better insight to where I'd end up each month and quarter.

What do you dislike?

The Salesforce integration. I found myself switching from Clari to Salesforce to update notes on opportunities.

Sales reps were guessing random numbers on where they'd end up for the month and quarter. Clari used stages of each deal to accurately forecast. My initial forecasts went from 20% off of where I'd land for the month to within 4% after implementing Clari for two months.

Clari review by <span>Kevin W.</span>
Kevin W.

"Phenomenal Add on to Salesforce"

What do you like best?

Easily being able to change close dates, deal stages, and pricing is great. Totally eliminates the need to dig back into salesforce and run reports.

What do you dislike?

The inability to dig more deeply into deals can be frustrating as you try to discover the details needed to close a deal.

We were looking to keep the sales pipeline clean, up to date, and as realistic as possible.

Clari review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great user interface but still has limitations"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and interface make it more user friendly than other tools. .

What do you dislike?

There are still quite a number of limitations, though they are getting better with each iteration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give the tool a chance. They are still improving everyday.

Having a place where are leaders can go in, easily use the tool, and get actionable insights about the business within minutes.

Clari review by <span>Annie P.</span>
Annie P.

"Account Execuive"

What do you like best?

I enjoy how organized i am now that i am using clari

What do you dislike?

I do not being able to edit automatic views

Recommendations to others considering the product

NA

staying ahead of upcoming deals. everything is in one place

Clari review by <span>Michael O.</span>
Michael O.

"Clari Experience"

What do you like best?

Clari makes it super easy to update pipeline and account updates in real tim

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a data pause function when filling in account data. Instead, it updates in real time which is great. But when I have a ton of account updates to make at once it becomes tedious to wait for each thing to update individually

Renewing client s in a clear and concise manner

Clari review by <span>April H.</span>
April H.

"Clari Review by April"

What do you like best?

App provides notifications before and after a meeting

What do you dislike?

I sometimes can't switch the filters on a saved search

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great Tool

Forecasting better and providing better notes on each Opp

"Pipeline manager"

What do you like best?

Super easy to update key field in SFDC. Like that I can see a easily editable list of my open pipeline.

What do you dislike?

It does not fully integrate and does not allow us currently to update the products or prices.

Pipeline management and quota attainment is the key use. It has made it easier and faster to keep pipeline updated for reporting.

Clari review by <span>James M.</span>
James M.

"Great tool for Pipelining"

What do you like best?

Easily connect to salesforce from opportunities

What do you dislike?

Would like to see a view of dollar amounts in the desktop version like the mobile version

Easy to manage funnel and expectation

Clari review by <span>Ryan H.</span>
Ryan H.

"Better than Salesforce with managing pipeline"

What do you like best?

How quickly you can change information within opportunities.

What do you dislike?

Custom views are pretty clunky and not as in-depth number wise as I'd like.

Managing pipeline for a sales team

Clari review by User in Computer Software

"My job is to create as much velocity as possible - Clari keeps me focused and organized. "

What do you like best?

Custom views of all my open opportunities.

What do you dislike?

Really, nothing to dislike. I wish we could access our SFDC quoting tool as well but I realize that might not be possible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you currently use Salesforce, Clari is a must have. Use it and use it now.

Organization and focus. Clari allows me to keep track of a large pool of opportunities through a single management window.

Clari review by <span>Scott K.</span>
Scott K.

"Pleasant and easy to use/manage opportunities."

What do you like best?

View of all opportunities and easy to update all in the same place instead of having to go directly into salesforce individiual records. Definitely a time saver!

What do you dislike?

It doesn't always have all of the communication records, but most of them do exist.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it and measure time and effectiveness of managing opportunity pipeline

Easier management of opportunities giving me more time to focus on contacting clients.

Clari review by <span>Kal K.</span>
Kal K.

"Clari is a useful tool and easy to use"

What do you like best?

Easy of use and the ability to pivot easily with data.

What do you dislike?

Lots of info, could be a little easier to save individual dashboards.

Forecasting

Clari review by <span>Paul M.</span>
Paul M.

"good for summary reiew"

What do you like best?

I am a sales manager and it is good for giving me a wholistic view of my territory and reps. When somebody is falling behind in pipeline gen and when not

What do you dislike?

the way to scroll down clari is territble. I have a hard time manipulating the screen and moving throughout the screen

High level overview of sales team health of business

Clari review by User in Computer Software

"Great for sales people on the go. "

What do you like best?

Bilateral to SFDC. Mobile App allows you to keep on top of your sales opportunities.

What do you dislike?

Forecasting could be improved. The PC version allows you to see all your opportunities making it easier to forecast.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Greater opportunity to keep my current opportunities updated. The insights section connected to gmail gives me allows me to quickly view health of any opportunity.

Clari review by <span>Cyndi S.</span>
Cyndi S.

"Clari's a game changer"

What do you like best?

Clari has been a game changer for me- especially the iphone app for updating opps and next steps.

What do you dislike?

Nothing- it truly is a fantastic tool to have as a busy account manager on the road seeing clients more often than sitting in front of clunky Salesforce.

Clari is incredibly helpful to make updates and it helps with forecasting properly.

"Sales Manager"

What do you like best?

The flexibility to change filters and track by opportunity stages. Reduced forecast and opportunity maintenance time. 50% less time than working directly in the CRM. The ability to update SFDC through the Clari UI is amazing!

What do you dislike?

Not much. From my perspective it is great.

Clari review by <span>Nathan C.</span>
Nathan C.

"Major Account Manager at large security provider"

What do you like best?

Clari simplifies my funneling and deal updating processes and reduces the number of clicks required to do my job.

What do you dislike?

Additional customization (cell size, permanant custom views) would be nice

Recommendations to others considering the product

Continued integrations with SFDC fields and tabs to reduce/eliminate the need to log in to SFDC interface.

Improved funnel update efficiencies. Improved deal note accuracy and updates for management

"can't "

What do you like best?

Everything in the app is made to provide the information you need with the least amount of clicks. very good information source. very easy to update. excellent tool. better than anything i have ever seen.

What do you dislike?

some of the predictive analysis is not clearly explained or justified.

it makes analysis and tracking super easy.

"Clari Review"

What do you like best?

Simplicity, ease of use, ability to update from my phone. Works with SFDC.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes. The only thing that would be nice as a change is probably adjustable but a setting implemented by our company. Obligates us to update all the same fields as SFDC. Wish we could override a few.

Updating forecasting quickly and easily.

"Pipeline Management"

What do you like best?

Good way to organize and forecast. Ability to star certain deals.. auto links to sales force.

What do you dislike?

Not as intuitive as I would've expected. I ned to create my own views to apply to my business - but glad that I can. The page seems kind of slow. the layout is too wide.. i dont like having to scroll over.

Really staying on top of my funnel.. being able to see all correspondence related to each deal without having to go through my inbox.

Clari review by Internal Consultant in Internet
Internal Consultant in Internet

"I lead a Sales Operations team."

What do you like best?

Ease of use with Clari. I know where deals are within the funnel.

What do you dislike?

Clari's inability to easily drill down. Difficult to conduct performance comparisons.

We're understanding not only where deals are in the funnel but why they're stuck. It's helping us establish and benchmark our close ratios to improve upon those.

Clari review by User in Internet

"Helps you get it right"

What do you like best?

I like how this is the tool that sales leaders get excited about to correctly forecast and manage pipeline because it helps us rep get it right without having to change processes mid stream.

What do you dislike?

It's not so much Clari's fault, but sometimes you have to toggle between Salesforce and Clari to get all the boxes checked before updating an opportunity.

It helped me better forecast. Since using Clari I consistently called with 10% of commits and closed biz.

User in Computer & Network Security

"Clari has simplified opportunity management for me. I can update and review ops quickly and easily."

What do you like best?

I like the ability to update my forecasts quickly and easily.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to review some of the reports in spreadsheet form with out having to wait for the download. I recognize security reasons and accept it as a valid reason. Love the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One feature that may be helpful is to add the function to schedule future calls and follow up.

I stay on top of my existing opportunities and it makes it very easy to have a clean pipeline.

Clari review by <span>Melissa E.</span>
Melissa E.

"Clari Review"

What do you like best?

I like that it populates quickly and is accurate. It allows for very easy forecasting.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had better "reasons" options that were offered for closed lost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would like to be able to see quarterly side by side views.

Forecasting

"Clari Review"

What do you like best?

Clari streamlines overall forecasting and ease sales update reporting to my managers. Also allows for on the fly update based on new information

What do you dislike?

Separate Login for Clari and SalesForce, would have prefer seamless intergration with Salesforce and our internal Single Sign On

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it!

Sales Reporting Tool.

"Clari review"

What do you like best?

easy to use; easy to monitor where i'm at in the sales process with all of my accounts

What do you dislike?

sometimes the boxes i'm trying to enter fields into randomly exit out and i lose my progress

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A

easy to look in one area where my progress lies.

Clari review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications

"User friendly"

What do you like best?

Allows you to pull data and information on the fly from your PC or mobile app. Changing opportunity information is extremely easy and quick.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about Clari.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for ways to be more precise with forecasting and provide your sales organization with a tool that is user friendly, and extremely versatile, use Clari.

Ease of forecast views, while on the go. Updating opportunities on the go.

"Sales leader"

What do you like best?

love how I can have direct funnel management 1 on 1s.

What do you dislike?

The next steps is a little clunky. We have multiple contacts/proposals with the same org and the next steps always pulls any meeting with that org.

close business faster and close/lost business faster

Clari review by <span>Myles A. S.</span>
Myles A. S.

"Clari Review"

What do you like best?

Clari allows me to quickly and easily make changes to my opportunities

What do you dislike?

Sometimes Clari will not keep the columns in the order I created them

Recommendations to others considering the product

n/a

It is seemless to make changes so that my management can see changes.

Clari review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Its give very good view"

What do you like best?

The best part is , it is completely connected with SFDC and its real time integration.

What do you dislike?

The admin user does not have an option to updated the Quota numbers

It's a real time forecasting about the business

Clari review by User in Computer Software

"Super Simple to use, easy to navigate and the reporting dashboards are very helpful"

What do you like best?

Simple interface and easy navigation. The mobile app is also very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Most everything is spot on, sometimes the scrolling can be a little clunky

Ease of reporting up to management, better pipeline management.

"Track it and Close it"

What do you like best?

The ability to keep leadership informed on Next Steps and accurate closing dates

What do you dislike?

That you cannot leave communication in mass that it has to be individually deleted (Clari Connect)

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to really see the inside of your sales teams business this tool communicates and keep the process more in line.

Shortening the close time and more accuracy into deals. Benefits range from being able to handle it on the go and the integration with SF.

"Clari Review"

What do you like best?

Being able to see my entire funnel and how many touchpoints with clients.

What do you dislike?

Having to create new views and not being able to close lost in here.

Seeing how many touchpoints I've had with client prior to renewals.

"Clari Review"

What do you like best?

The forecasting and how it flows back into Saleforce

What do you dislike?

I don't have much that I don't like. It's been very user friendly.

Forecasting. How easy it is to look at my funnel

"National Account Executive"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to update the status of your opportunities. I also like how you can use the forecast tool to analyze your business.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could just use Clair to build my opportunities and not have to use salesforce.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you use the forecasting tool!

It helps me commit to deals when I feel that they are going to close.

"good"

What do you like best?

It is updated in real time. The ease of use. The ability to create custom reports easily.

What do you dislike?

that it only tracks emails sent t clients not calls made to clients

Pipeline

Clari review by <span>Megan F.</span>
Megan F.

"Easy to use!"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to move opportunities through the stages

What do you dislike?

The features were confusing at first. we had to do two trainings on it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A

Keeping notes on moving through the stages

"happy clari user"

What do you like best?

simplicity of aggregating all sales forecast numbers at one glance

What do you dislike?

cant see anything at the moment will continue to look for added features and developments

forecasting and opportunity development

Clari review by <span>Wayne P.</span>
Wayne P.

"Precise, productive and much easier to manage opportunities in SFDC."

What do you like best?

Eliminating all the differenet windows within SFDC. Updating through Clari way faster and easier. Dashboard are superb.

What do you dislike?

Nothing it just works according to my needs.

Forecast account alignments

"Great System"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, detailed drill down of forecast on individual opportunities. And ability to edit Salesforce opportunities directly from Clari.

What do you dislike?

Need to be able to edit the display to reduce font size to fit more information in the screen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Invest in an administrator to manage custom views

Weekly forecasts, and roll up.

Full opportunity views and ability to customize reviews