Clarity

3.8
(5 reviews)

Insignary Clarity enables proactive scanning of embedded firmware or any binaries for known, preventable security vulnerabilities, and also identifies potential license compliance issues. Clarity uses unique fingerprinting technology, which works on the binary without the source code or reverse engineering, making it simple for companies to take proper, preventive action before the deployment of their products.

Work for Clarity?

Learning about Clarity?

Clarity Reviews

Showing 5 Clarity reviews
Clarity review by User

"Really useful tool! "

What do you like best?

I like that each project I work on is put into a bucket. Its really useful to be able to log time to different projects on one time sheet. I also like the notifications that it sends you if you miss submitting your Timesheet. That helps management as well as employees get what they need turned in on time! It helps the project managers too. It keeps them very orgnaized.

What do you dislike?

If you get locked out on a Friday then you won't really get support until Monday. That is what I have experienced at least. Also I'm not really a fan of the organization overall. It is a little confusing to navigate at first. Once you get used to it though it is worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it!

We are keeping everyone's projects in one place. This really helps the project managers out a lot.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Clarity
Clarity review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"A pretty useful tool. "

What do you like best?

I like that all the projects that I am working on are in buckets and easy for me to log my time. It is an easy tool to use and comprehend. The project managers I work with like it a lot as well for reporting and tracking. I am not up to date on all those tools but I know they do like it to plan project budgets! I also like the reminders it sends me when I need to put in my time.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I dislike about the tool. Like I said it is really easy to use. The one thing that is kind of a pain is if you have multiple pages of projects you that you need to add your time to you have to check the boxes then click add then go back and check the boxes on the next page. I sometimes check my boxes on page one and then just go to page two and click add but it doesn't save what I had checked on page one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think most buisnesses use this tool so I would say go for it.

We are able to bill our hours to the correct project or bucket quickly. This gives the project managers an easier time when it comes to their job.

What Vulnerability Scanner solution do you use?

Clarity review by Consultant

"Live this go to software "

What do you like best?

I like that it's all encompassing. It contains project information, budget, schedule.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes about clarity. I believe all companies should use this software

You are solving many problems by have a software that handles all aspects of project Management.

Clarity review by Consultant

"combersome"

What do you like best?

brings technical project and financial aspects toether

What do you dislike?

no direct tie to MS/Project whuich caused addtional delays and data renetry

projet epsense forcae vs. actual vs. laneed completion an actual completions ates

Clarity review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"The pro's of Clarity"

What do you like best?

Managing time & resources allotted per project.

What do you dislike?

The overall housing platform? It could be packaged better.

Clarity helps with keeping track of hours, you can go to one area and pull reports.

Learning about Clarity?

* We monitor all Clarity reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.