Claritysoft

Claritysoft provides an intuitive and easy to use CRM solution that helps you grow your business more efficiently

Work for Claritysoft?

Showing 38 Claritysoft reviews
Claritysoft review by <span>Edward G.</span>
Edward G.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Excellent from the very first demo and still delivering strong!

What do you like best?

Customer support! You can have the best product in the world but if customer support is poor, then you might as well throw your money away. They consistently performed strongly during the demo and sales stage and have continued to do so post sale. I had one very small issue, fixed over night. The next morning, an email and a phone call to let me know it was rectified and was I happy with the result! I was very impressed. Not only that, Claritysoft is very intuitive and easy to use. It's easy to navigate and even a first time CRM user such as myself has no problem using 100% of its functionality.

What do you dislike?

We're still in the customization phase of adopting Claritysoft so there's lots of logging out and logging back in but that will taper off in the coming weeks as we get it just the way we want it for our business. However, I don't see that as a serious drawback and everything else about the product makes this a non issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it!! No product is absolutely perfect but Claritsoft brings a broad bandwidth of capabilities all in one package rather than having to pay for expensive add ons or using other software outside of CRM. They're open to suggestions and customer support is fantastic.

We had a lot of people doing a lot of different things with the customer and there was no real connection between everyone, a lot of silos. Claritysoft has brought visibility to all customer interface, has us on the same page, and has driven work flow, process, and standardization into our customer activities so we can build consistent, predictable, and above average customer experiences to our clients. We can now review activities as a team, assign tasks, and track it all with a few clicks...

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Claritysoft
Claritysoft review by <span>Kayla H.</span>
Kayla H.

Good choice for a CRM

What do you like best?

ClaritySoft has the capacity to integrate with a lot of apps and offers a variety of ways to build out marketing campaigns. I love how customizable the CRM is and how each users interface can be customized to what they specifically need to see.

What do you dislike?

I do not directly dislike anything with ClaritySoft, except there are a few issuesin the Marketing module. I believe the marketing module is new, so I understand there are some issues they are working through with that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the training/support portal - it is very helpful as well as the support team themselves

it is easy to customize

great support team

Marketing, lead gen, account management, bulk emailing to prospects, managing accounts and contacts, activity management, support requests, creating dashboard, and customizable reports. Import and exporting information, outlook and gmail integrations, etc.

What CRM solution do you use?

Claritysoft review by <span>Staci D.</span>
Staci D.

Claritysoft helps me stay on track

What do you like best?

Because I work on the road most of the time, it's important that all of my data is easily accessible from any location. At any moment I have access to all my information on one screen instead of searching thru several platforms . This allows me to work efficiently, offer fast and excellent support to my clients and enables me to focus my time on sales and less time on administrative tasks.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything I dislike at all. The product is user friendly the support is refreshingly based in the US and always there when I call and if it's after hours their support portal has most of what I need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am solving time management and organizational concerns

Claritysoft review by <span>Roger R.</span>
Roger R.

CS review comments

What do you like best?

We needed something very customizable due to the belief that consultative methods are key to understanding any influencer at any level, inside or outside the account opportunity, and this was key to finding the best CRM.

What do you dislike?

The fact that NO crm provider, including CS understands the difference between customer relation building in consultative methods, vs traditional pipeline sales. Relating in CS isn't true 'relationship building' it is a simple technical title for tying two accounts or contacts together. BIG difference, and CS only understands 50% of this. But, of the CRM providers we interviewed, CS was the farthest along.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Believe it will work for any company using traditional CRM pipeline methods, and still is very customizable. Jury is still out on the marketing module, but looks promising. Cost adds up however when adding in all the modules.

For traditional sales a marketing touches, and pipeline methods, CS works good, but so do all the rest. We wanted to prove a customizable CRM could answer the 'relationship business development' could be tracked, planned and evaluated through a consultative process. CS came the closest to this, but still lacking.

Claritysoft review by <span>Mark C.</span>
Mark C.

Claritysoft

What do you like best?

Claritysoft offers a live and offline experience. The live version is the push for the future, so as you would think it has more powerful options than offline. It is very easy to use and has a very robust lineup. The ability to manage your relationships is on the high end of the scale and the ability to use email campaigns with analytics is also on the high end.

What do you dislike?

At this time, there are still a few quirks that they are working hard to fix with the email campaign process.

It is almost impossible in today's business world to reach each other by phone or face to face. Today, more than ever before, there are so many request for our time which can interfere with our ability to focus on our core business responsibilities. The ability to reach and share important information with clients and perspective clients on their time table is invaluable and Claritysoft gives you this opportunity.

Claritysoft review by <span>Keith K.</span>
Keith K.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Claritysoft did what they said it would, and has CARING, REAL HUMAN BEINGS who actually help!

What do you like best?

My rep assured me that the Claritysoft team would actually offer real-live, human support. H was right, and I know that I made the right choice.

What do you dislike?

Learning any new app can be a challenge; especially one as powerful as Claritysoft CRM.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign up for the tutorials, and feel free to call or email support. If they're not right there, they'll get right back to you, and make your concern feel like a legitimate concern, even though they've probably heard it 1000 times.

Improved and easier, account tracking, staying on top of sales activities, and reporting.

Learn more about Claritysoft

Claritysoft Videos

Claritysoft Downloads

Learning about Claritysoft?

* We monitor all Claritysoft reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories