Claritysoft

Claritysoft

Claritysoft provides an intuitive and easy to use CRM solution that helps you grow your business more efficiently

Work for Claritysoft?

Learning about Claritysoft?

Claritysoft Reviews

Ask Claritysoft a Question
Showing 65 Claritysoft reviews
Claritysoft review by Caitlin A.
Caitlin A.

"Claritysoft is Great for Account Organization "

What do you like best?

Claritysoft has become an indispensable tool for my company to track both sales and business development projects. It's great having the ability to customize the modules, rename and create headers, and to cross-reference and filter by any category. The program is user friendly, allowing one to move seamlessly through the modules and have the confidence of not missing any details of a particular account. It keeps accounts organized and helps the user efficiently find and track any information needed. Plus, in the six months we've been using the program, Claritysoft has continued to make improvements and add features. The Leads module has been a great tool after tradeshows: no more thumbing through a stack of business cards to find a lead. Most importantly, though, is the exceptional customer service. Emails are answered right away, webinars are always available and one on one meetings with a Claritysoft expert keep us up-to-date on all the tools available.

What do you dislike?

No strong dislikes, but we have yet to take advantage of all of the offerings in the program.

As stated above. Our accounts and leads are organized and accessible.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Claritysoft
Claritysoft review by Melodee T.
Melodee T.

"Extremely versatile, easy to us product with excellent customer service and support."

What do you like best?

I really enjoy Claritysoft's versatility and customization, which fits our needs as a "start-up" philanthropy. As we see changes or discover new needs, we are always able to adapt our current set up and the support team is always available to help with feasible solutions. The reporting on the live version is so easy to use, as well as the dashboards.

What do you dislike?

Our specific team could really use more capability in the realm of project management or task management and priority setting. This may not be ClaritySoft's main feature, but it would be especially useful to have everything in one platform. I think ClaritySoft should do away with the desktop version, as it works a lot different than the live version--both are easy to use in their own right, but it almost feels like learning two different softwares. Lastly, our organization works with partners who sometimes change leadership or move to other organizations with which we work and the activities do not follow the contact, but rather stays with the account, which makes it a little difficult on our end to find ways around that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Claritysoft is definitely a good platform to start and the ability to adapt for your specific company needs is amazing.

We were looking for ways to identify areas in our service area where we had not yet had significant communication, presentations, or programming. The reporting and dashboard features were an excellent way for us to better understand our client-base and where we can gain more traction. We've also realized the many features that we've missed out on by not initially learning and using the live version.

What CRM solution do you use?

Claritysoft review by Edward G.
Edward G.

"Excellent from the very first demo and still delivering strong! "

What do you like best?

Customer support! You can have the best product in the world but if customer support is poor, then you might as well throw your money away. They consistently performed strongly during the demo and sales stage and have continued to do so post sale. I had one very small issue, fixed over night. The next morning, an email and a phone call to let me know it was rectified and was I happy with the result! I was very impressed. Not only that, Claritysoft is very intuitive and easy to use. It's easy to navigate and even a first time CRM user such as myself has no problem using 100% of its functionality.

What do you dislike?

We're still in the customization phase of adopting Claritysoft so there's lots of logging out and logging back in but that will taper off in the coming weeks as we get it just the way we want it for our business. However, I don't see that as a serious drawback and everything else about the product makes this a non issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it!! No product is absolutely perfect but Claritsoft brings a broad bandwidth of capabilities all in one package rather than having to pay for expensive add ons or using other software outside of CRM. They're open to suggestions and customer support is fantastic.

We had a lot of people doing a lot of different things with the customer and there was no real connection between everyone, a lot of silos. Claritysoft has brought visibility to all customer interface, has us on the same page, and has driven work flow, process, and standardization into our customer activities so we can build consistent, predictable, and above average customer experiences to our clients. We can now review activities as a team, assign tasks, and track it all with a few clicks...

Claritysoft review by Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.

"ClaritySoft is great!"

What do you like best?

We've been using ClaritySoft for several years now, and it's great. It's very easy to use, and you can customize everything, so it's set up exactly the way we need it. I also like the automated reports that are sent to my email, so I can see how my sales team is doing.

What do you dislike?

The downside of the ability to fully customize is that you have to fully customize it! Meaning it took awhile to get everything set up in the beginning. But now that set-up is done, it takes virtually no time/effort to maintain and manage it.

Claritysoft enables our sales team to easily keep track of their leads/opportunities, follow up with them regularly, and report on progress/success. It also allows our marketing team to communicate/engage with cold leads.

Claritysoft review by Madison B.
Madison B.

"A pleasure to work with ClaritySoft!"

What do you like best?

It's hard to pinpoint one thing I like the best about ClaritySoft. Their staff is very knowledgeable and always quick to respond. The email tracking and marketing functions within the CRM are fantastic. The automation for emails has increased efficiency.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything that I dislike about the CRM. The implementation process was fairly simple and straightforward and it only took a few hour-long sessions to get the majority of the CRM set up to uniquely fit my company.

ClaritySoft helps my company track leads in an easy, convenient manner which has increased productivity within the office. My company has used ClaritySoft to help get the right opportunities in front of the right people which has increased lead activity over the past few months.

Claritysoft review by Kayla H.
Kayla H.

"Good choice for a CRM"

What do you like best?

ClaritySoft has the capacity to integrate with a lot of apps and offers a variety of ways to build out marketing campaigns. I love how customizable the CRM is and how each users interface can be customized to what they specifically need to see.

What do you dislike?

I do not directly dislike anything with ClaritySoft, except there are a few issuesin the Marketing module. I believe the marketing module is new, so I understand there are some issues they are working through with that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the training/support portal - it is very helpful as well as the support team themselves

it is easy to customize

great support team

Marketing, lead gen, account management, bulk emailing to prospects, managing accounts and contacts, activity management, support requests, creating dashboard, and customizable reports. Import and exporting information, outlook and gmail integrations, etc.

Claritysoft review by Kori M.
Kori M.

"CRM and Project Management tool"

What do you like best?

I like the customized fields and the ability to edit, add, change and remove fields as our work changes. I like the newly integrated projects module the best.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it takes a while to load. Also, we have not been kept informed about changes in claritysoft so we had been using an old project for a few months when there was a better version out there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Account managers keep an eye on updates that may benefit customers and reach out to let them know of those developments.

We now keep all of our project information in one system rather than multiple excel spreadsheets. It's easier to navigate, track and record projects this way.

Claritysoft review by User

"I'm a sales guy. Claritysoft is BY FAR the easiest and best CRM I have ever used. Try the mobile! "

What do you like best?

Super easy, no screen clutter, almost no learning curve. Claritysoft allows you to enter critical data as quickly and painlessly as possible and then make that data actionable by, say, sending an email blast to set your calendar for the week. Don't believe the hype: this is the best CRM on the market!

What do you dislike?

It would be great if they had a social media function, but I hear this is coming. It would also be really cool if they had integrations with more applications like Quickbooks, but they do have an API and will work with you to do things like capture leads through your website and import them into the CRM.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Customer Support is second to none. A human being answers the phone and they almost always know you by name. If what you need is a CRM that will actually do what you want and need it to do, quickly and easily, without all the unnecessary (expensive!) bells and whistles, Claritysoft is for you. Plus the price is super reasonable.

Claritysoft is helping me to stay much more organized and it is really helping me to follow up more consistently. The reminders are super easy to set and now I can't live without them. I can deliver a price quote with ease, I can send out email blasts with like three clicks, and I can track my pipeline with a touch of a button. Most CRM's are super clunky. This one isn't and that helps me solve problems MUCH faster.

Claritysoft review by Robert D.
Robert D.

"Claritysoft Keeps Me Organized"

What do you like best?

What I like best is how I can search for completed activities by a subject keyword search. I am quickly able to pull up those activities to see what I accomplished previously for a contact. I also like the Outlook add on where I can quickly upload important emails I send or receive and link them to a contact in Claritysoft right from my email.

What do you dislike?

One thing I dislike is how there is not an option to complete an activity while I am in the activity for the first time. You have to save the activity first and then go back and complete it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easiest way to stay organized. Claritysoft is much better then trying to keep up with countless spreadsheets and the like.

There is no question about the work I did for a contact. Clarity soft helps me stay organized and I like being able look up the work I have completed for all of my contacts.

Claritysoft review by Katie G.
Katie G.

"Custom Platform for Medical Facility"

What do you like best?

Custom functionality and GREAT customer support

What do you dislike?

I honestly cannot think of any dislikes for this platform

Recommendations to others considering the product

I performed research on the top 40 platforms of 2017. Claritysoft was the only platform that allowed for customization in function, display, and reporting. On top of this, it was also the most affordable.

Our medical facility is very unique in the fact that we do not accept new patients, but are referral only. Our clients identify the patients/members that they would like for us to obtain. Previously we were tracking these encounters manually, via xls, which presented instability in the accuracy of our reports. With Claritysoft, we are able to import data, and export accurate reports to provide to our clients. Claritysoft worked with us to create a custom platform that allows us to fulfill our contractual obligations to report these statistics to our clients in an affordable manner.

Claritysoft review by Reagan R.
Reagan R.

"Very easy and conveinent to use. Makes keeping up with customers and patential customers super easy!"

What do you like best?

I like how you can sync your emails from Outlook into claritysoft. This is so convenient and super fast. Claritysoft will put all your emails into each individual account to which the email belongs.

What do you dislike?

I do not care for the offline version of claritysoft. I understand that it is great because you do not need internet connection to use, but I am just so used to the online layout of the live version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say that this is a very easy and efficient software. If you have employees that are not "technology literate," this is the perfect software to use. It is super easy to figure out.

Claritysoft allows you to keep all of your contacts and customers organized.

Claritysoft review by Lori L.
Lori L.

"ClaritySoft"

What do you like best?

So much to like with this product. The phone app. Ease of use. The help line when you get stuck. The quotes and the fact that the email is integrated with Microsoft Word. Also, the fact that you can see how much each Sales person has sold. It helps me follow up with my customers. It also helps me see the history of interactions with each of my customers and how they have reacted to things in the past. I can also do my email blasting which is really nice and find out which of my customers have new decision makers because the emails get returned if you have the wrong decision maker. It is really important to have a good CRM and this one is the best I have ever seen. My new coworker caught on to it super quickly and is already up and running with his list of customers and I did not have to help him at all because the help line provided that service. Even when I get stuck, they are there.

What do you dislike?

The help line says I have to watch the videos when I have a question on how to do things and I don't have time to comb through videos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great product. Leave yourself time to get used to it.

OMG tons. Follow up is so much easier. Phone app helps me check customers while at trade shows.

Claritysoft review by Will  M.
Will M.

"Claritysoft competes our mission with out a massive learning curve. "

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity and flow of the CRM along with the amazing customer service.

What do you dislike?

My needs have focused more on the custom module sections, I would like to see more options put into place that would make the custom modules as successful as the rest of the CRM. With that said, progress is in the works and in time I believe this will be resolved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This lower cost solution is very simple to go live with and is a great option to some of the larger CRM.

Collaboration with Sales and Marketing. All in one Marketing solutions for mass emailing.

Claritysoft review by Joshua D.
Joshua D.

"I love this software, and I use it every day to manage our customers, accounts, and leads!!!"

What do you like best?

The thing that I like most about this software is that it is user-friendly and has a memory that I could never dream of! It keeps up with every call, email, fax, meeting, follow up, and everything else that I do for every person I contact! It is a beast of a software, and I would recommend it to anyone!

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I do not like about it is that I wish they had an app, but they do have a mobile website which you can create an app from a website (Google it, I did it for my fiance's bank).

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great CRM, I highly recommend it.

If I had to use pen and paper to keep track of what ClaritySoft does, it would take me an eternity to do what I have done with this software.

Claritysoft review by Susan H.
Susan H.

"great tool for lead followup"

What do you like best?

ability to search on various fields and reporting

What do you dislike?

import tool isn't working right now. But previously I had no issues with imports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Linda, our implementation specialist, was wonderful. She is very knowledgeable and helped set up our structure so it works well for us. I have not spoken to her for a few months but she responded quickly when I had a question.

More followup on tasks and open leads. Able to assign and send tasks to lead owner and set up reminders

Claritysoft review by Staci D.
Staci D.

"Claritysoft helps me stay on track"

What do you like best?

Because I work on the road most of the time, it's important that all of my data is easily accessible from any location. At any moment I have access to all my information on one screen instead of searching thru several platforms . This allows me to work efficiently, offer fast and excellent support to my clients and enables me to focus my time on sales and less time on administrative tasks.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything I dislike at all. The product is user friendly the support is refreshingly based in the US and always there when I call and if it's after hours their support portal has most of what I need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am solving time management and organizational concerns

Claritysoft review by Roger R.
Roger R.

"CS review comments"

What do you like best?

We needed something very customizable due to the belief that consultative methods are key to understanding any influencer at any level, inside or outside the account opportunity, and this was key to finding the best CRM.

What do you dislike?

The fact that NO crm provider, including CS understands the difference between customer relation building in consultative methods, vs traditional pipeline sales. Relating in CS isn't true 'relationship building' it is a simple technical title for tying two accounts or contacts together. BIG difference, and CS only understands 50% of this. But, of the CRM providers we interviewed, CS was the farthest along.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Believe it will work for any company using traditional CRM pipeline methods, and still is very customizable. Jury is still out on the marketing module, but looks promising. Cost adds up however when adding in all the modules.

For traditional sales a marketing touches, and pipeline methods, CS works good, but so do all the rest. We wanted to prove a customizable CRM could answer the 'relationship business development' could be tracked, planned and evaluated through a consultative process. CS came the closest to this, but still lacking.

Claritysoft review by Mark C.
Mark C.

"Claritysoft "

What do you like best?

Claritysoft offers a live and offline experience. The live version is the push for the future, so as you would think it has more powerful options than offline. It is very easy to use and has a very robust lineup. The ability to manage your relationships is on the high end of the scale and the ability to use email campaigns with analytics is also on the high end.

What do you dislike?

At this time, there are still a few quirks that they are working hard to fix with the email campaign process.

It is almost impossible in today's business world to reach each other by phone or face to face. Today, more than ever before, there are so many request for our time which can interfere with our ability to focus on our core business responsibilities. The ability to reach and share important information with clients and perspective clients on their time table is invaluable and Claritysoft gives you this opportunity.

Claritysoft review by ★Tom Fulmer D.
★Tom Fulmer D.

"Great CRM and Great Service"

What do you like best?

Has all the functionality we were looking for and they were great at customizing the system to meet our specific needs which were many!

What do you dislike?

nothing so far. is so much better than other CRMs we have tried or evaluated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely check it out. We evaluated many other CRMs before coming across Claritysoft almost by accident. So glad we did as it provided tools and implementation support the others did not.

organization of data, and automating workflows and our marketing flows.

Claritysoft review by Keith K.
Keith K.

"Claritysoft did what they said it would, and has CARING, REAL HUMAN BEINGS who actually help!"

What do you like best?

My rep assured me that the Claritysoft team would actually offer real-live, human support. H was right, and I know that I made the right choice.

What do you dislike?

Learning any new app can be a challenge; especially one as powerful as Claritysoft CRM.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign up for the tutorials, and feel free to call or email support. If they're not right there, they'll get right back to you, and make your concern feel like a legitimate concern, even though they've probably heard it 1000 times.

Improved and easier, account tracking, staying on top of sales activities, and reporting.

Claritysoft review by Allen C.
Allen C.

"Great software, great team"

What do you like best?

The support we received and continue to receive from the ClaritySoft team is fabulous. The software is fairly intuitive, but very practical. We use to use Sales Force. SF was a diary (it didn't integrate with our e-mail system and had other flaws). CS is a tool which increases effectiveness and productivity

What do you dislike?

Documentation is weak. It would be great if CS ran a user bulletin board where users can share ideas for improvements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended if your company is a SME. Definitely purchase the Quick Start service.

SF did not fit a small business model. CS understands how businesses work and provides a tool which improves customer interaction and corporate visibility into all customer interactions.

Claritysoft review by Dwayne T.
Dwayne T.

"Claritysoft Review"

What do you like best?

The ease of use...it is so easy to use. You can find your informaiton when you need it.

What do you dislike?

I found the training to be hard to find...need an online training manual that has hyperlinks so you can click and go to what you want.

Keep data and making it visible to all that need to see it...collaborating on accounts, etc.

Claritysoft review by Amy E.
Amy E.

"Clarity Soft Review"

What do you like best?

The ease to move around the system. Now that we are connected to the live version. I am able to pull up or put in customer information while on the road working. That is key to me.

What do you dislike?

I haven't really found anything that I dislike about the system.

The capability to be able to pull up customer information to keep me informed on customer interaction. With the live version I am able to to link into my customer information to help me perform my job better.

Claritysoft review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Worst software experience I've ever had"

What do you like best?

It's not hard to learn and use right off the bat. I figured out how to build a report on my own. I was able to use the tool immediately after training and could have probably figured it out on my own -- that's how fairly simple it is.

Their customer service team is really responsive and nice. Sometimes they resolved things quickly, other times they did not. See below for additional feedback on this.

What do you dislike?

While it is simple to use, it is not very intuitive in certain areas. My biggest complaint is having the Lead activities and in a separate place than the Account activities. I think that's horrible. How am I supposed to access the historical conversation and activity if I can't see it all in once place? That is not efficient nor intuitive. That's probably the most important section of the software. That's where I spend most of my time when I'm using CRM systems.

Additionally, the global search function is super clunky and not intuitive and too many steps. Design and interaction-wise it's not an ideal functional experience. It requires an extra click on a checkbox even after you click on the Globe -- doesn't a globe already imply global search? Why should I need to click on "include Accounts (which in Leads) if wanted to global search? I would much rather uncheck it than have to check it every time. Additionally, half the time stuff didn't show up when I searched for it even though it was really there. Either it required clicking on a "List All" button to make all the records reappear first before searching, or it would simply not show up.

It was INSANELY slow! And oftentimes Claritysoft would point the finger and pointed the finger at my employer (internet connection or even the city's internet signal), who then would point the finger back at Claritysoft. And then there would be no resolution. This happened a few times. It frustrated me immensely that the tool I was relying on every minute of every work day was not working well often and affected my productivity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I wouldn't recommend it. There are much better CRM solutions out there.

Sales activity management (calls, emails, delivering proposals, order management and tracking), pipeline management (what leads converted to Accounts, what Accounts had Opportunities, what Opportunities closed vs. lost), activity log reporting,

Claritysoft review by Aaron H.
Aaron H.

"Very happy with Claritysoft!"

What do you like best?

Claritysoft is powerful and very easy to use. It is easy to pick up and go.

What do you dislike?

Really I have nothing that I would note as negative right now!

We send batch e-mails to 300+ people at a time. We can see when people opened our e-mail to target our sales process.

Claritysoft review by Wayne M.
Wayne M.

"Sales organization"

What do you like best?

The Clarity team customer service and assistance in training is second to none. If I needed any help, they were always there. The weekly webinars are also very informative and easy to follow. And you can always catch a YouTube video for help.

What do you dislike?

There are a few kinks in the software that I have had to work through. But overall, the product is great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is an efficient, non-laborious CRM that is reasonably priced.

Sales cycle process and workflow has been awesome.

Claritysoft review by Projjwal M.
Projjwal M.

"A quick easy interactive and efficient CRM"

What do you like best?

1. Simple

2. Usability

3. Powerfull

4. Intuitive

5. TAT and Response

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike as such.

Very minor bugs resolved reasonably fast.

Avg. TAT (24 hours)

Recommendations to others considering the product

No advertisements, just try to know it.

1. Ticket Resolution and Support

2. Customer Management

3. Invoicing and small accounting

4. Business Workflow Automation

5. Lead Management and Customer Engagement

6. Small Inventory and product management

7. Customization on any business models and objects

Claritysoft review by Angela D.
Angela D.

"ClaritySoft CRM Review"

What do you like best?

The ability to easily customize your fields within the CRM

What do you dislike?

The build out -- it takes time to customize your fields/views/build reports

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need the ability to fully customize your CRM, this is the product for you.

Analytics, marketing, communications, business development, automation

Claritysoft review by Kim J.
Kim J.

"Customizable"

What do you like best?

ClaritySoft is so customizable that it works well for our unique industry and process.

What do you dislike?

No major complaints. We need to get salespeople to be more consistent using Claritysoft, but that isn't an issue with the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the Claritysoft resources available - they are extremely helpful!

Claritysoft helps keep our sales process flowing and stores important customer and prospect data.

Claritysoft review by User

"Great Experience"

What do you like best?

They consistently update their product. The user interface for the web version is easy to use. The outlook integration is key.

What do you dislike?

I have to manually push a button in outlook for an email to be recorded. It would be nice if this was automated somehow. Also, my outlook often crashes from this integration. It is very difficult to troubleshoot because it happens at random times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot. They came to our business location and presented in front of our team. Very professional

This provides a central database for our sales and account managers.

Claritysoft review by Tammy K.
Tammy K.

"Coming on board"

What do you like best?

We've received hands on help getting started.

What do you dislike?

So far nothing other than I wish we had found this years ago.

We haven't had a CRM before. We're excited to see how much this helps us!

Claritysoft review by Administrator in Pharmaceuticals
Administrator in Pharmaceuticals

"Happy first-time CRM user"

What do you like best?

We are able to communicate changes and news regarding our customers across the country seamlessly. No more Excel!!!

What do you dislike?

There are a few items we'd like to see added to the UI/UX based on our own daily usage of the tool - having more options for modifying the layout would be helpful, to clean it up based on our needs.

Our biggest problem was centralizing our data, while maintaining up-to-date records. As the company has grown, we could no longer maintain a grasp on the edits and changes to our contacts in a central spreadsheet.

Claritysoft review by Michelle V.
Michelle V.

"My Tech: Dave was extremely helpful!!"

What do you like best?

I called in for support and Dave stayed on the line with me and clearly explained (patiently) how to do what I needed to do. Very easy to understand and friendly.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing that I disliked. Thank you.

CS is where we house critical info and it is easy to access. The staff is always right there to answer any questions. The software is modern, easy to use and captures a ton of info.

Claritysoft review by Chad K.
Chad K.

"Finally a sales tool I can use!"

What do you like best?

Very intuitive and the opportunity reminders are priceless. The ability to sync with Outlook is awesome. In the past I kept emails for months in separate files within Outlook. Now I sync with Clarity and it creates an activity and updates all customer opportunities.

What do you dislike?

Haven't found anything I don't like about Clarity Soft.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Quit wasting time and get this.

Customer contact updates and business opportunity alerts.

Claritysoft review by Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising
Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising

"Using Claritysoft as our CRM platform"

What do you like best?

Claritysoft is easy to use and it's pages are easy to set-up the way a user wants to manage their leads, accounts, opportunities and activities.

What do you dislike?

Claritysoft has some quirky items that you need to get used to, but once you do, you'll find it works well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Claritysoft's team is very customer oriented and very helpful. They are open to ideas that our team has and if they can incorporate new features to improve on their platform.

Our team uses Claritysoft for leads, activities, opportunities, accounts, email blasts, contacts - basically we use it every day to build out pipeline of revenue to close deals with our clients and help their business grow. If individuals input relevant information, it's very useful.

Tracking metrics and sharing it with individuals to create best practices.

Claritysoft review by User in Hospital & Health Care

" Keeping all my clinic rounding in one place "

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I am able to pull up a provider and look at the previous activity at any given point in time . Doesn't matter if I am on site or out of the office I am able to see the activities that I had with my physicians .

What do you dislike?

Nothing I really like the application and wouldn't change it

When I am out of the office providers activities can be viewed by my colleagues .

Claritysoft review by Erin S.
Erin S.

"Not the best but definitely not the worst"

What do you like best?

Visually very easy and customer support was always very helpful

What do you dislike?

The different sections ( modules) do not talk to one another so you have to double enter information

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a very basic CRM functions this will work for you. Pulling custom reports is tricky but customer service is very helpful.

Able to keep track of clients and send reminders to the brokers for taks

Claritysoft review by Scott H.
Scott H.

"Great"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Makes finding customer accounts a breeze.

What do you dislike?

slow on line version. I prefer the off line version

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very much like the old ACT programs.

Great notes taking and keeping trac k of activity

Claritysoft review by Administrator

"We have been using Claritysoft for more than seven years"

What do you like best?

The flexibility and ease to create reports. Sorting is very easy. The learning curve for new employees is very short.

What do you dislike?

Wish I could highlight lines in the opportunity section

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use and the pricing is fair.

Use as our CRM. Great tool for status and additional follow up

Claritysoft review by Marie W.
Marie W.

"Best CRM Available!"

What do you like best?

User friendly customized reports r great

What do you dislike?

Not a thing! Great system for all needs

Recommendations to others considering the product

Love the ease of use and ability to customize reports. Staff is brilliant and always available. Being able to work in the Cloud simplifies & eases my day.

Organizing sales goals; easy weekly & monthly reports; I use the system for EVERYTHING!

"Really good CRM tool"

What do you like best?

I like the Last Touch feature in the Live version so you can see when you last contacted the customer. I also really like their customer service. They are great to work with and always answer the first time!

What do you dislike?

The ability to modify quote templates in the Live version.It is very difficult to make them look like you want.

Easy to follow up with prospects/customers. You an set follow up activities which go on your calendar to remind you of activities you need to complete.It has helped increase sales for our organization.

Claritysoft review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Claritysoft allows me to easily access vital i formation about accounts in one place."

What do you like best?

I like that I am able to navigate through the software to find contacts, paperwork, activities, etc for all relevant accounts.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that this software often glitches, slowing down my productivity.

I am able to easily find information about clients, making it easier to contact them. I am also able to track my activity.

Claritysoft review by Doug D.
Doug D.

"I was very disappointed with Claritysoft, but now I am satisfied. Great Company!!"

What do you like best?

UPDATE: ClaritySOFT has contacted me, refunded the purchase price and apologized. I can not ask for any more than that. I would recommend this product.

What do you dislike?

All settled now. Sync feature was more involved than explained in the beginning.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out features first.

None

Claritysoft review by Administrator

"Very easy to use and the support team is very knowledgeable"

What do you like best?

We really like that is very intuitive and the different screens are laid out well.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it runs slow on our internet service

We track sales e-mail, calls & meeting in Claritysoft and really like that it tracks in right into system

Claritysoft review by User in Music
User in Music

"Claritysoft Review"

What do you like best?

The features for tracking all past communication whether it is via email, calls, etc. Helps our team stay on the same page.

What do you dislike?

There's a few small things I would change but overall it is a good product.

Saves a ton of time on looking back on history with clients/customers especially with employees who are no longer with us.

Claritysoft review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Extremely broken!"

What do you like best?

Not much. Everything about this product is a dead issue. I believe they've given up developing it.

What do you dislike?

Every feature you want 'will be in the next release'. No updates, no bug fixes. Desktop program is very clunky and old. Claritysoft outsources development to foreign countries and allows them access to your data. Be very careful!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you see past the nice screens and smooth talking. Inquire about their support and development departments and procedures.

We're in the process of converting from anyother CRM. The feature base and cost savings alone make it worth it to the bean counters. Myself, I love the customizable features.

"Clarity Soft "

What do you like best?

I like the functionality of Clarity Soft. The help staff is also responsive and nice.

What do you dislike?

Preferred the Desk top vs Live version because it looks better but am slowly switching over because we have to.

The Quote feature , font is way too small once it is printed out.

Claritysoft review by Jill C.
Jill C.

"Living in my CRM"

What do you like best?

I don't keep paper filesv at all. Love linking emails and all my activities.

What do you dislike?

Challenges getting ClaritySoft Calendar to link with my Google Calendar to enable scheduling software to work

Assigning task. Tracking contacts.

Claritysoft review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Claritysoft is OK for a CRM system"

What do you like best?

I like that it is relatively easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I feel like it doesn't offer great reporting.

I was a fan of Salesforce and Claritysoft is just not as good of a CRM. I don't really solve problems with the system just keep track of leads.

Claritysoft review by Casey C.
Casey C.

"Great support and intuitive!"

What do you like best?

I like the possibilities with customization and the ease of use the most.

What do you dislike?

That duplicates are only recognized in opportunities.

We had no marketing in place prior to Claritysoft and we are now able to manage our database efficiently and report on our leads with accurate information.

Learn more about Claritysoft

Claritysoft Videos

Learning about Claritysoft?

* We monitor all Claritysoft reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.