Claritysoft

Claritysoft

Claritysoft provides an intuitive and easy to use CRM solution that helps you grow your business more efficiently

Work for Claritysoft?

Learning about Claritysoft?

Claritysoft Reviews

Ask Claritysoft a Question
Showing 43 Claritysoft reviews
Claritysoft review by Edward G.
Edward G.

"Excellent from the very first demo and still delivering strong! "

What do you like best?

Customer support! You can have the best product in the world but if customer support is poor, then you might as well throw your money away. They consistently performed strongly during the demo and sales stage and have continued to do so post sale. I had one very small issue, fixed over night. The next morning, an email and a phone call to let me know it was rectified and was I happy with the result! I was very impressed. Not only that, Claritysoft is very intuitive and easy to use. It's easy to navigate and even a first time CRM user such as myself has no problem using 100% of its functionality.

What do you dislike?

We're still in the customization phase of adopting Claritysoft so there's lots of logging out and logging back in but that will taper off in the coming weeks as we get it just the way we want it for our business. However, I don't see that as a serious drawback and everything else about the product makes this a non issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it!! No product is absolutely perfect but Claritsoft brings a broad bandwidth of capabilities all in one package rather than having to pay for expensive add ons or using other software outside of CRM. They're open to suggestions and customer support is fantastic.

We had a lot of people doing a lot of different things with the customer and there was no real connection between everyone, a lot of silos. Claritysoft has brought visibility to all customer interface, has us on the same page, and has driven work flow, process, and standardization into our customer activities so we can build consistent, predictable, and above average customer experiences to our clients. We can now review activities as a team, assign tasks, and track it all with a few clicks...

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Claritysoft
Claritysoft review by Kayla H.
Kayla H.

"Good choice for a CRM"

What do you like best?

ClaritySoft has the capacity to integrate with a lot of apps and offers a variety of ways to build out marketing campaigns. I love how customizable the CRM is and how each users interface can be customized to what they specifically need to see.

What do you dislike?

I do not directly dislike anything with ClaritySoft, except there are a few issuesin the Marketing module. I believe the marketing module is new, so I understand there are some issues they are working through with that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the training/support portal - it is very helpful as well as the support team themselves

it is easy to customize

great support team

Marketing, lead gen, account management, bulk emailing to prospects, managing accounts and contacts, activity management, support requests, creating dashboard, and customizable reports. Import and exporting information, outlook and gmail integrations, etc.

What CRM solution do you use?

Claritysoft review by Reagan R.
Reagan R.

"Very easy and conveinent to use. Makes keeping up with customers and patential customers super easy!"

What do you like best?

I like how you can sync your emails from Outlook into claritysoft. This is so convenient and super fast. Claritysoft will put all your emails into each individual account to which the email belongs.

What do you dislike?

I do not care for the offline version of claritysoft. I understand that it is great because you do not need internet connection to use, but I am just so used to the online layout of the live version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say that this is a very easy and efficient software. If you have employees that are not "technology literate," this is the perfect software to use. It is super easy to figure out.

Claritysoft allows you to keep all of your contacts and customers organized.

Claritysoft review by Lori L.
Lori L.

"ClaritySoft"

What do you like best?

So much to like with this product. The phone app. Ease of use. The help line when you get stuck. The quotes and the fact that the email is integrated with Microsoft Word. Also, the fact that you can see how much each Sales person has sold. It helps me follow up with my customers. It also helps me see the history of interactions with each of my customers and how they have reacted to things in the past. I can also do my email blasting which is really nice and find out which of my customers have new decision makers because the emails get returned if you have the wrong decision maker. It is really important to have a good CRM and this one is the best I have ever seen. My new coworker caught on to it super quickly and is already up and running with his list of customers and I did not have to help him at all because the help line provided that service. Even when I get stuck, they are there.

What do you dislike?

The help line says I have to watch the videos when I have a question on how to do things and I don't have time to comb through videos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great product. Leave yourself time to get used to it.

OMG tons. Follow up is so much easier. Phone app helps me check customers while at trade shows.

Claritysoft review by Joshua D.
Joshua D.

"I love this software, and I use it every day to manage our customers, accounts, and leads!!!"

What do you like best?

The thing that I like most about this software is that it is user-friendly and has a memory that I could never dream of! It keeps up with every call, email, fax, meeting, follow up, and everything else that I do for every person I contact! It is a beast of a software, and I would recommend it to anyone!

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I do not like about it is that I wish they had an app, but they do have a mobile website which you can create an app from a website (Google it, I did it for my fiance's bank).

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great CRM, I highly recommend it.

If I had to use pen and paper to keep track of what ClaritySoft does, it would take me an eternity to do what I have done with this software.

Claritysoft review by Staci D.
Staci D.

"Claritysoft helps me stay on track"

What do you like best?

Because I work on the road most of the time, it's important that all of my data is easily accessible from any location. At any moment I have access to all my information on one screen instead of searching thru several platforms . This allows me to work efficiently, offer fast and excellent support to my clients and enables me to focus my time on sales and less time on administrative tasks.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything I dislike at all. The product is user friendly the support is refreshingly based in the US and always there when I call and if it's after hours their support portal has most of what I need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am solving time management and organizational concerns

Claritysoft review by Roger R.
Roger R.

"CS review comments"

What do you like best?

We needed something very customizable due to the belief that consultative methods are key to understanding any influencer at any level, inside or outside the account opportunity, and this was key to finding the best CRM.

What do you dislike?

The fact that NO crm provider, including CS understands the difference between customer relation building in consultative methods, vs traditional pipeline sales. Relating in CS isn't true 'relationship building' it is a simple technical title for tying two accounts or contacts together. BIG difference, and CS only understands 50% of this. But, of the CRM providers we interviewed, CS was the farthest along.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Believe it will work for any company using traditional CRM pipeline methods, and still is very customizable. Jury is still out on the marketing module, but looks promising. Cost adds up however when adding in all the modules.

For traditional sales a marketing touches, and pipeline methods, CS works good, but so do all the rest. We wanted to prove a customizable CRM could answer the 'relationship business development' could be tracked, planned and evaluated through a consultative process. CS came the closest to this, but still lacking.

Claritysoft review by Mark C.
Mark C.

"Claritysoft "

What do you like best?

Claritysoft offers a live and offline experience. The live version is the push for the future, so as you would think it has more powerful options than offline. It is very easy to use and has a very robust lineup. The ability to manage your relationships is on the high end of the scale and the ability to use email campaigns with analytics is also on the high end.

What do you dislike?

At this time, there are still a few quirks that they are working hard to fix with the email campaign process.

It is almost impossible in today's business world to reach each other by phone or face to face. Today, more than ever before, there are so many request for our time which can interfere with our ability to focus on our core business responsibilities. The ability to reach and share important information with clients and perspective clients on their time table is invaluable and Claritysoft gives you this opportunity.

Claritysoft review by Keith K.
Keith K.

"Claritysoft did what they said it would, and has CARING, REAL HUMAN BEINGS who actually help!"

What do you like best?

My rep assured me that the Claritysoft team would actually offer real-live, human support. H was right, and I know that I made the right choice.

What do you dislike?

Learning any new app can be a challenge; especially one as powerful as Claritysoft CRM.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign up for the tutorials, and feel free to call or email support. If they're not right there, they'll get right back to you, and make your concern feel like a legitimate concern, even though they've probably heard it 1000 times.

Improved and easier, account tracking, staying on top of sales activities, and reporting.

Claritysoft review by Allen C.
Allen C.

"Great software, great team"

What do you like best?

The support we received and continue to receive from the ClaritySoft team is fabulous. The software is fairly intuitive, but very practical. We use to use Sales Force. SF was a diary (it didn't integrate with our e-mail system and had other flaws). CS is a tool which increases effectiveness and productivity

What do you dislike?

Documentation is weak. It would be great if CS ran a user bulletin board where users can share ideas for improvements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended if your company is a SME. Definitely purchase the Quick Start service.

SF did not fit a small business model. CS understands how businesses work and provides a tool which improves customer interaction and corporate visibility into all customer interactions.

Claritysoft review by Amy E.
Amy E.

"Clarity Soft Review"

What do you like best?

The ease to move around the system. Now that we are connected to the live version. I am able to pull up or put in customer information while on the road working. That is key to me.

What do you dislike?

I haven't really found anything that I dislike about the system.

The capability to be able to pull up customer information to keep me informed on customer interaction. With the live version I am able to to link into my customer information to help me perform my job better.

Claritysoft review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Worst software experience I've ever had"

What do you like best?

It's not hard to learn and use right off the bat. I figured out how to build a report on my own. I was able to use the tool immediately after training and could have probably figured it out on my own -- that's how fairly simple it is.

Their customer service team is really responsive and nice. Sometimes they resolved things quickly, other times they did not. See below for additional feedback on this.

What do you dislike?

While it is simple to use, it is not very intuitive in certain areas. My biggest complaint is having the Lead activities and in a separate place than the Account activities. I think that's horrible. How am I supposed to access the historical conversation and activity if I can't see it all in once place? That is not efficient nor intuitive. That's probably the most important section of the software. That's where I spend most of my time when I'm using CRM systems.

Additionally, the global search function is super clunky and not intuitive and too many steps. Design and interaction-wise it's not an ideal functional experience. It requires an extra click on a checkbox even after you click on the Globe -- doesn't a globe already imply global search? Why should I need to click on "include Accounts (which in Leads) if wanted to global search? I would much rather uncheck it than have to check it every time. Additionally, half the time stuff didn't show up when I searched for it even though it was really there. Either it required clicking on a "List All" button to make all the records reappear first before searching, or it would simply not show up.

It was INSANELY slow! And oftentimes Claritysoft would point the finger and pointed the finger at my employer (internet connection or even the city's internet signal), who then would point the finger back at Claritysoft. And then there would be no resolution. This happened a few times. It frustrated me immensely that the tool I was relying on every minute of every work day was not working well often and affected my productivity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I wouldn't recommend it. There are much better CRM solutions out there.

Sales activity management (calls, emails, delivering proposals, order management and tracking), pipeline management (what leads converted to Accounts, what Accounts had Opportunities, what Opportunities closed vs. lost), activity log reporting,

Claritysoft review by Projjwal M.
Projjwal M.

"A quick easy interactive and efficient CRM"

What do you like best?

1. Simple

2. Usability

3. Powerfull

4. Intuitive

5. TAT and Response

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike as such.

Very minor bugs resolved reasonably fast.

Avg. TAT (24 hours)

Recommendations to others considering the product

No advertisements, just try to know it.

1. Ticket Resolution and Support

2. Customer Management

3. Invoicing and small accounting

4. Business Workflow Automation

5. Lead Management and Customer Engagement

6. Small Inventory and product management

7. Customization on any business models and objects

Claritysoft review by Kim J.
Kim J.

"Customizable"

What do you like best?

ClaritySoft is so customizable that it works well for our unique industry and process.

What do you dislike?

No major complaints. We need to get salespeople to be more consistent using Claritysoft, but that isn't an issue with the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the Claritysoft resources available - they are extremely helpful!

Claritysoft helps keep our sales process flowing and stores important customer and prospect data.

Claritysoft review by User

"Great Experience"

What do you like best?

They consistently update their product. The user interface for the web version is easy to use. The outlook integration is key.

What do you dislike?

I have to manually push a button in outlook for an email to be recorded. It would be nice if this was automated somehow. Also, my outlook often crashes from this integration. It is very difficult to troubleshoot because it happens at random times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot. They came to our business location and presented in front of our team. Very professional

This provides a central database for our sales and account managers.

Claritysoft review by Administrator in Pharmaceuticals
Administrator in Pharmaceuticals

"Happy first-time CRM user"

What do you like best?

We are able to communicate changes and news regarding our customers across the country seamlessly. No more Excel!!!

What do you dislike?

There are a few items we'd like to see added to the UI/UX based on our own daily usage of the tool - having more options for modifying the layout would be helpful, to clean it up based on our needs.

Our biggest problem was centralizing our data, while maintaining up-to-date records. As the company has grown, we could no longer maintain a grasp on the edits and changes to our contacts in a central spreadsheet.

Claritysoft review by Michelle V.
Michelle V.

"My Tech: Dave was extremely helpful!!"

What do you like best?

I called in for support and Dave stayed on the line with me and clearly explained (patiently) how to do what I needed to do. Very easy to understand and friendly.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing that I disliked. Thank you.

CS is where we house critical info and it is easy to access. The staff is always right there to answer any questions. The software is modern, easy to use and captures a ton of info.

Claritysoft review by Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising
Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising

"Using Claritysoft as our CRM platform"

What do you like best?

Claritysoft is easy to use and it's pages are easy to set-up the way a user wants to manage their leads, accounts, opportunities and activities.

What do you dislike?

Claritysoft has some quirky items that you need to get used to, but once you do, you'll find it works well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Claritysoft's team is very customer oriented and very helpful. They are open to ideas that our team has and if they can incorporate new features to improve on their platform.

Our team uses Claritysoft for leads, activities, opportunities, accounts, email blasts, contacts - basically we use it every day to build out pipeline of revenue to close deals with our clients and help their business grow. If individuals input relevant information, it's very useful.

Tracking metrics and sharing it with individuals to create best practices.

Claritysoft review by User in Hospital & Health Care

" Keeping all my clinic rounding in one place "

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I am able to pull up a provider and look at the previous activity at any given point in time . Doesn't matter if I am on site or out of the office I am able to see the activities that I had with my physicians .

What do you dislike?

Nothing I really like the application and wouldn't change it

When I am out of the office providers activities can be viewed by my colleagues .

Claritysoft review by Erin S.
Erin S.

"Not the best but definitely not the worst"

What do you like best?

Visually very easy and customer support was always very helpful

What do you dislike?

The different sections ( modules) do not talk to one another so you have to double enter information

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a very basic CRM functions this will work for you. Pulling custom reports is tricky but customer service is very helpful.

Able to keep track of clients and send reminders to the brokers for taks

Claritysoft review by Scott H.
Scott H.

"Great"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Makes finding customer accounts a breeze.

What do you dislike?

slow on line version. I prefer the off line version

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very much like the old ACT programs.

Great notes taking and keeping trac k of activity

Claritysoft review by Marie W.
Marie W.

"Best CRM Available!"

What do you like best?

User friendly customized reports r great

What do you dislike?

Not a thing! Great system for all needs

Recommendations to others considering the product

Love the ease of use and ability to customize reports. Staff is brilliant and always available. Being able to work in the Cloud simplifies & eases my day.

Organizing sales goals; easy weekly & monthly reports; I use the system for EVERYTHING!

"Really good CRM tool"

What do you like best?

I like the Last Touch feature in the Live version so you can see when you last contacted the customer. I also really like their customer service. They are great to work with and always answer the first time!

What do you dislike?

The ability to modify quote templates in the Live version.It is very difficult to make them look like you want.

Easy to follow up with prospects/customers. You an set follow up activities which go on your calendar to remind you of activities you need to complete.It has helped increase sales for our organization.

Claritysoft review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Claritysoft allows me to easily access vital i formation about accounts in one place."

What do you like best?

I like that I am able to navigate through the software to find contacts, paperwork, activities, etc for all relevant accounts.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that this software often glitches, slowing down my productivity.

I am able to easily find information about clients, making it easier to contact them. I am also able to track my activity.

Claritysoft review by Doug D.
Doug D.

"I was very disappointed with Claritysoft, but now I am satisfied. Great Company!!"

What do you like best?

UPDATE: ClaritySOFT has contacted me, refunded the purchase price and apologized. I can not ask for any more than that. I would recommend this product.

What do you dislike?

All settled now. Sync feature was more involved than explained in the beginning.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out features first.

None

Claritysoft review by User in Music
User in Music

"Claritysoft Review"

What do you like best?

The features for tracking all past communication whether it is via email, calls, etc. Helps our team stay on the same page.

What do you dislike?

There's a few small things I would change but overall it is a good product.

Saves a ton of time on looking back on history with clients/customers especially with employees who are no longer with us.

Claritysoft review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Extremely broken!"

What do you like best?

Not much. Everything about this product is a dead issue. I believe they've given up developing it.

What do you dislike?

Every feature you want 'will be in the next release'. No updates, no bug fixes. Desktop program is very clunky and old. Claritysoft outsources development to foreign countries and allows them access to your data. Be very careful!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you see past the nice screens and smooth talking. Inquire about their support and development departments and procedures.

We're in the process of converting from anyother CRM. The feature base and cost savings alone make it worth it to the bean counters. Myself, I love the customizable features.

"Clarity Soft "

What do you like best?

I like the functionality of Clarity Soft. The help staff is also responsive and nice.

What do you dislike?

Preferred the Desk top vs Live version because it looks better but am slowly switching over because we have to.

The Quote feature , font is way too small once it is printed out.

Claritysoft review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Claritysoft is OK for a CRM system"

What do you like best?

I like that it is relatively easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I feel like it doesn't offer great reporting.

I was a fan of Salesforce and Claritysoft is just not as good of a CRM. I don't really solve problems with the system just keep track of leads.

Claritysoft review by Casey C.
Casey C.

"Great support and intuitive!"

What do you like best?

I like the possibilities with customization and the ease of use the most.

What do you dislike?

That duplicates are only recognized in opportunities.

We had no marketing in place prior to Claritysoft and we are now able to manage our database efficiently and report on our leads with accurate information.

Claritysoft review by Lori L.
Lori L.

"ClaritySoft review by Lori"

What do you like best?

I love the stand alone interface which is like Microsoft word.

What do you dislike?

I don't like it when the standalone interface malfunctions.

ClaritySoft keeps me on track with following up on my prospects, keeping track of my quotes, doing mass emails, and keeping track of my sales.

Claritysoft review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"Great way to keep contacts up to date within our organization"

What do you like best?

That we have one central place to keep contacts up to date.

What do you dislike?

It could be a little bit more intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Let them know if there is a feature you would like to see added or a feature changed. They are very open to making it work for you. They are very responsive.

We had a lot of out of date contacts and multiple contacts for a single business. Clarity soft allowed us to consolidate lists so everyone knows when contacts change.

Claritysoft review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Claritysoft for Leads"

What do you like best?

That we can see our whole teams leads and activities so we aren't stepping on each other's toes with the same accounts.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the filters are off and you have to be exact

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great system

Tracking leads is now much easier

"Annette form SambaSafety"

What do you like best?

I found that Claritysoft is very user friendly. Creating a custom module was much easier than I thought it would be. Working with Frank, Susan, Joel and Tim was a pleasure.

What do you dislike?

I've had some issues with email but the support staff has been helpful.

Working in Compliance it is very important that we track all dispute and audits per FCRA regulations. With Claritysoft this task has become much easier to manage.

Claritysoft review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"Clarity Soft Customer Service "

What do you like best?

Certain reps will go over details and really understand what your issue is and assign a ticket. A follow-up email is then sent.

What do you dislike?

The consistency; some reps do this all the time, others don't do it at all.

Data management across multiple departments has never been easier! The benefits are that everyone has access to updated information. So much more efficient that each department having their own list.

Claritysoft review by Johnny Z.
Johnny Z.

"Easy workflow"

What do you like best?

Claritysoft is easy to move around and access account activity

What do you dislike?

It sometimes takes a while to get logged in

It's been a great way to keep record of leads

"Fairly average CRM"

What do you like best?

I find its ease-of-use is better than most. Navigation is also easy.

What do you dislike?

Not as robust in terms of trackability.

Tracking leads.

Claritysoft review by User in Pharmaceuticals
User in Pharmaceuticals

"User-friendly sales tool"

What do you like best?

Clear structure and easy navigation. User-friendly interface.

What do you dislike?

1. I have to go to the sales module if I want to check sales history of my accounts. Can't go directly to the account.

2. Inactive contacts of an account should disappear or at least be listed at the end of the contact list.

Customer follow-up, contact updates, sales history

"Claritysoft"

What do you like best?

The combination of seemingly unlimited contacts, opportunities, leads and reports along with integration with Outlook. Mass emailing is the best!

What do you dislike?

Not being able to sync contacts with Outlook-export wise.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buy it abd use training online

Tracking opportunities, assigning contact bases to reps depending on area, reporting, tracking all business activity.

Claritysoft review by Executive Sponsor in Pharmaceuticals
Executive Sponsor in Pharmaceuticals

"CRM with great service!"

What do you like best?

Our team was able to implement Claritysoft seamlessly with good individual support from your team!

What do you dislike?

A few items could be added to the UI/UX, some more options for modifying the layout would be helpful.

Improved our data transparency and data integrity.

Claritysoft review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Not the best but it works!"

What do you like best?

This system is easy to use and navigate but it's slacking on the analytics point.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't have as many capabilities as other systems

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can get better.

We were using it to drive activity

Claritysoft review by User

"Easy to organize clients."

What do you like best?

Easy to add clients and keep track of meetings and activity.

What do you dislike?

Sending emails to certain clients from account and activity registering in log.

organization and coordination

Claritysoft review by User in Financial Services

"I could make better use"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and interface with Microsoft Outlook

What do you dislike?

Tough to integrate data and edit databases

email marketing is a breeze

Learn more about Claritysoft

Claritysoft Videos

Learning about Claritysoft?

* We monitor all Claritysoft reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.