Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

CLEAN_Address

4.9
(4 reviews)

CLEAN_Address is an integrated address verification solution that corrects and standardizes postal addresses within Oracle, Ellucian and other enterprise systems (ERP, SIS, HCM, CRM, MDM).

Work for CLEAN_Address?

Learning about CLEAN_Address?

CLEAN_Address Reviews

Ask CLEAN_Address a Question
Showing 5 CLEAN_Address reviews
CLEAN_Address review by Administrator

"Simple tool with a vital function"

What do you like best?

Having simplified, accurate address data saves us duplicate mailings, late communication, and messay data.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike: the product either runs on a central server or on our app servers, and it gets regular data updates & code updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am not sure there are other products in this space. In IT we have been so satisfied with Clean_Address that we haven't needed to investigate, and our users have never asked us to find out..

The software makes our address data conform to USPS standards, which makes our mailings work better. It also ensures that our records contain current addresses, which is of paramount importance for communicating with students & vendors.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CLEAN_Address
CLEAN_Address review by Anthony C.
Anthony C.

"Easiest & Most Advanced Address Validation Solution on the Market"

What do you like best?

The fact that there was no change to my user experience. To be honest, I had no idea our enterprise had the product in place. The real time functionality is exceptionally user friendly, and the integrated approach to batch processing is second to none. The team at Runner EDQ were very friendly and genuinely engaged with helping our company

What do you dislike?

There is nothing i dislike about CLEAN_Address

Address Validation, address data standardization, address data formatting. Improved the process of allocating accurate and actionable data in regards to my companies address data.

What Other Office solution do you use?

CLEAN_Address review by User in Computer Software

"Proven Leader for SMB HY"

What do you like best?

no user training required. Ease of installation for my HR team

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Very easy to use no training required

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have expanded the product line beyond address verification. Whatever data your business requires, they can provide. Their fully integrated seamless address validation tool is simple to use for employees, vendors and customers.

Not having verified up-to-date address, phone, email, social and demographic data. ROI is immediate.

CLEAN_Address review by David R.
David R.

"Easy, Fast, and Reliable!"

What do you like best?

The download was very fast, any questions I had were answered in a timely manner, and was amazed that there is no training necessary.

What do you dislike?

Nothing all my expectation were met and some.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My return of investment was obvious within the first 6 months of use.

Address validation, standardization, and customization. I realize the exact number of incorrect or deliverable addresses.

CLEAN_Address review by Kirstie M.
Kirstie M.

"CLEAN_Address resulted in Clean Addresses!"

What do you like best?

The helpful customer support made it easy to get the help I needed.

What do you dislike?

Everything was simple and easy. There wasn't anything I disliked!

CLEAN_Address provided us with new addresses and correctly formatted addresses to better reach potential donors.

Learning about CLEAN_Address?

* We monitor all CLEAN_Address reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.